The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On vacation

mc mf md fd ft

Mike goes on vacation in Montreal and enjoys the local sights and sounds.

Disclaimer—yada yada yada

Now anyone can book a room at a nice hotel, I prefer to be more creative.

As I entered a swanky Montreal hotel I scan the lobby and spot a lovely red head in a business suit walking into an elevator and think ‘bingo’.

Walking towards the elevator and projected ‘hey he looks cute’ to grab her attention and of course she holds the elevator door for me.

As I step into the elevator I say. “Hi, I’m Mike” and gave her my best smile and hold out my hand.

“Evelyn” she replied shaking my outstretched hand. The moment our hands met she felt the electricity of attraction I am projecting. Now to be fair, up close Evelyn is a wonder. In her smart tan suit she is well rounded and her blouse a lovely satin blue sets off her bright blue eyes.

Evelyn presses the button to her floor without and thinking to ask for mine.

Like she has known me all-day “I hope you don’t think me forward, but would you like to spend the evening with me?” in a cute voice.

“Of course, but what shall we do” as I pump up naughty.

“Well Mike I suspect my room will have a nice bath and maybe a warm bed.” She is now imagining all the things we could be doing together.

The bell rang and we step off on the executive floor. Evelyn leads me to her room exaggerating her sexy stride. Evelyn is on me before the door even closes.

I am not sure how my pants are separated from me, but Evelyn is fantastic. A nice athletic b-cup and full arse make her the perfect holiday treat. Stripped of inhibitions she rode me for a solid ten minutes before removing her jacket and blouse. Her unbound red hair is a red-hot flame flicking back and forth as she bucks and grunts to her own rhythm.

She finished in a low deep moan and stretches like a big red tabby cat as she comes down to my level for a kiss.

While she was nibbling on my neck, “Evelyn hon, how long are you in town?”

“I am here for two days and nights then I fly back to Dallas.” Evelyn offers.

“Would you be offended I were your roommate, the hotel is overbooked and I could really use a place to stay.” I pushed a little goodwill.

“Of course, if you put out every night.” She is quite self-assured.

“Thank you.” I said

We talk for fifteen minutes about life and her career while I push sleepy at Evelyn so that she can curl up and fall asleep. Once she is good and tucked in I pick up the spare key and head out for an evening walk.

* * *

As I wander downtown I get turned around a lot and ask for directions.

On one street corner I came across a well-dressed businessman ignoring a pair of young women almost his own age who are being quite rude talking loudly about how he must be a jerk. The girl’s both have dyed black hair and are a little on the skinny side. Both are attracted to the young man, but would never admit to finding preppy attractive.

I project interest in the girls on the man to get him to strike up a conversation. While projecting on to the girls sincere interest in pleasing him. As their conversation progresses both become more excited and squirm at his every word. I push him to be bold and think of them as his pets. He touches them as though a master would a pet and the girls responded by returning the favor with giggles and sexual innuendo.

He talks about his sexual desires and both girls began to imagine pleasing him. He likes women in sexy gym cloths and party outfits. The young women also began to feel a bond between them as a pushed a little competition between them to be the better lover, and deep desire to workout together in bright outfits.

The bus finally arrives and the new threesome steps on. Before it pulls away I projected a responsible need between the girls to share and nurture their new relationship which will also include many evenings of touching and kissing for his pleasure.

* * *

Later on I come across a quaint pub called Carl’n Pete’s. Finding a snug corner at the bar, I introduce myself to the bartender who introduces himself as Stephan.

“So what do you recommend Stephan?” Just interested in food at the moment.

“The wheat beer is the house special and the regular specials are on the board to your left.” Stephan said somewhat abruptly turning his back to me.

I got the vibe that Stephan was not so much being rude as not happy and distracted. I order a pint of wheat beer and a special.

As I scanned the crowd I catch sight of a cute little brunette peeking my way. She makes her way towards me without so much as a push.

“Hey honey” The pixie said, up close I could see that she was wearing a tight black dress leaving nothing to the imagination.

“Hey yourself” I smiled back projecting friendly.

“Missy!” and she extends her dainty little hand. ‘Missy’ standing 5 feet tall has the hungry sound of a lawyer.

“Please to meet ya Missy.” I say with my southern accent drawn out.

“Where you from?” She said, striking a perky pose. Missy is a player and probably very good at making rent one date at a time.

“Around, would you like to see?” I ask projecting horny, but clearly over shooting as women in the general area begin to glow.

Missy nods yes waiting for my next command. Missy and I have a nice chat about her job in a store and how she is looking for a sugar daddy. She came from a well to do family but this is much easier than school.

I soon find the conversation dull and Missy not my type when I notice a guy peaking at Missy and wave him over and pump up his desire to have Missy for his own.

“Hi guy, Missy here says she has been spying you all night. Right Missy?” I ask her while redirecting her attention on the new guy.

She nods yes somewhat lost in desire she needs fulfilled now.

“Well Missy introduce yourself to your new friend.” I tell her having her feel this is the most important moment in her life.

“Hi I’m Missy.” And she extends him her hand and when their hands meet she feels the spark of attraction turn into lust.

“Hi, I’m Steve.” Confused but very horny.

“So what do you do Steve?” I asked just to get him rolling.

“I work as a Law Clerk and go to school.” Steve answered.

“Wow, what coincidence, Missy was talking about how she wants to marry and lawyer and make all his desires come true. Isn’t that right Missy?” If I push anymore Missy is going to make a mess.

“Yes.” Was all Missy could blurt out.

“Well Steve I think you and Missy need to go back to your place so you can show Missy her new life as your live in maid and lover.” As I push very submissive on Missy, and supremely confident on Steve.

“Sure, Missy come.” Steve says extending his arm for Missy to take, and is lead away.

* * *

As I finish dinner I scan the room to play with people. Make a woman rush to the bathroom, make someone hiccup, make a few people horny.

Stephan seemed to be avoiding the other Bartender who I gave a come hither glance to.

“Hi, I’m Mike, and you are?” I asked bluntly.

“Catherine, can I get you another pint?” Catherine asks.

“Sure. What is his story?” I asked shrugging in Stephan’s direction.

“Oh Mr. Stephan’s girlfriend broke up with him.” Catherine said giving him a look up and down, she is clearly attracted to him.

“And what do you suggest to fix his problem?” I asked curiously.

“Well a new attitude would be nice. He treats people like shit because he acts like god and gets away with it.” Catherine said not hiding her attraction.

“Is that all?” I asked.

“Yeah, the ladies say he fuck’s like a horse.” Catherine said enviously.

“If I could ‘fix’ him, what would that be worth to you?” I asked

Catherine just laughed and walked away. I like her, athletic, blonde, smart, and honest. Not having to push to have an honest conversation is refreshing. It didn’t hurt that she looked great in plain black clothes behind the bar.

Through out the evening I speak to a variety of people and making small budges all night. Bad on me, a few drinks and I am making the world a happy place.

By 2am Stephan’s attitude is grating on me, but Catherine is full of energy. When a plan forms in my mind.

As last call is made and people begin to leave I am finishing my last beer, and Catherine and Stephan clean up. I make myself invisible to everyone.

As they go about their work I give Catherine the urge to slap Stephan on the ass, and when she does it makes him excited, with a little nudge of course. This silliness goes on for ten minutes with Stephan getting more and more excited. By now Catherine is feeling very much in control and becomes somewhat daring and grabs his ass as hard as she can.

“If you are good boy, maybe you can have more of that later.” She says winking in Stephan’s direction before lifting a box of empties to carry away. Stephan begins wiping down the counter for the last time this evening when I decide to explain his new lot in life.

“Well Stephan my friend I am going to do you a favor. Catherine is going to do great things in life and I think she needs a great fuck. So what you are going to do is be the best boyfriend she ever had. In fact you will find it necessary to do whatever she wants, when she wants, and get a small thrill from it. Understand?” I say quite plainly.

“Yes.” He replied in a simple dull voice and continued on cleaning the counter. Stephan is probably the shallowest man I ever met.

* * *

Catherine returned a while later wearing a baggy red crochet see-through sweater in place of your plain black top and I waved her over.

“Well the deal is done, Stephan will do whatever you want, be good or you may live to regret it.” I said warning her.

“Oh really?” Catherine said unconvinced.

“Try it out.” I told Catherine.

“Stephan my dear, come here.” Catherine said. Stephan came right over.

Catherine began smiling from ear to ear. “Stephan will you do anything I want?”

“Yes.” He said somewhat excited.

By now I was projecting that everyone would ignore Catherine and Stephan, and Stephan would be very excited to please Catherine.

“Bend over.” Catherine ordered. Stephan did and waited in anticipation for what might come next.

“So what do I owe you?” Catherine asked.

“Well name your first child Mike, have a great career in what ever you choose to pursue and stay faithful to your new pet.” I just winked.

“Would you like to see me try him out?” Catherine asked as I pushed an uninhibited streak on her.

“Sure.” Was all I could say.

“Stephan take off your clothes and come eat me out!” Was Catherine’s first command. She removed her pants and sat reclined on the nearest chair with her legs open in anticipation.

Stephan is naked between her legs for a good while as Catherine enjoyed his tongue. I had guessed correctly that Catherine had been carrying a torch for Stephan and was regaling Stephan with her fantasies and desires as I waved good bye and made my way back out into the night.

* * *

The next morning I am back in bed with Evelyn happily in a 69 before breakfast. Her first appointment wasn’t until ten and we didn’t want to waste the morning. By the time we were through Evelyn was quite merry and I was pretty much ready for more sleep.

* * *

Waking up around noon I shower and shave before making my way down to the main dining room for brunch.

After brunch I pile into nice leather lounger in the hotel pub to waste my afternoon away reading the newspaper and doing the crossword puzzle.

“Excuse me sir, would you like a drink?” A soft voice broke me from my afternoon reverie.

“What a great idea. Yes, please and thank you.” I respond before lowering my newspaper. “What do you recommend?” I ask very happy with the sight before me.

“Well we have several draught on tap...” She went in a slight Caribbean lilt and I let my mind slip as read her nametag, which says ‘Mara’. Her hair up in a bun wearing a hotel uniform she was still a sight. Easily a 36-30-36 standing almost six foot.

“How about you start me with something dark and we can work our way through the list later?” I said to keep things moving. As she walked away I admire the nice round curve of backside.

Mara returned with me beer, and often after that to make sure I am comfortable. She shared bits of herself with little prodding. Mara is a mature student at the University, married with two kids. By her high energy I would never have guessed her in her thirties. Happy in life and love makes a woman young.

As we chat I listen to her problems: bills, kids and the usual battle against the bulge. While I cannot fix the money or kids, I can help reinforce good habits. I suggested that Mara walk a few miles in the morning. I reinforced that Mara is a fine lady by any man’s standards and by late afternoon she is definitely strutting around.

As the after lunch crowd disperse we get to talking about sex. Mara is in a classic vanilla relationship. She married a great guy and doesn’t venture too far off the beaten track, which she exercises often. I suggested that she be a little daring with oral sex, and touched her with a little charm to make her husband more appreciative of her new efforts.

It is going on late afternoon and I am expecting Evelyn to return so I bid my adieu to Mara.

* * *

When Evelyn arrives I am naked on the bed.

Evelyn is carrying a couple bags of clothes that I guess are meant for later.

“Hello.” I say in a low voice.

“Hello yourself. Is that for me?” Evelyn asked gleefully eyeing my erection.

Blessed with a very healthy sex drive, Evelyn road me for a good twenty minutes before she even began taking off her business suit.

* * *

“Mike, can I ask or for a little favor?” Evelyn asks in her little girl voice.

“Sure what do you need?” I asked.

“I have dinner with a client tonight, would you come and pretend to be my boyfriend?” Evelyn asked.

“Of course, do I need to get dressed?” I asked playfully.

“Well you should if you want to see what I bought to wear.” Evelyn was definitely teasing me now.

After a romp in the shower Evelyn modeled her new black dress that accentuated her figure. I am curious as to what kind of business dinner this would be.

* * *

On the way to the restaurant Evelyn and I work out a simple back-story and shared some personal history. Evelyn is a customer satisfaction representative for an IT hardware company. Her client is an online distributor of household products. Of course their IT people blame the hardware for downtime and lost sales.

Arriving at the restaurant Evelyn informs me that the owner of the company likes to be called Jim, and has recently settled a messy divorce so he has a bit of a wandering eye. The HR/Office manager’s name is Barbara, and she helped found the company right out of school. The IT staff that will be there are Erik, Chloe and Michelle. Erik is Evelyn’s key contact and the IT Manager.

Evelyn makes the appropriate introductions all round as we enter a private dining room and I take a seat between Evelyn and Barbara who is a petit, yet well-endowed woman I would guess in her mid-thirties.

“So Mike, do you travel with Evelyn much?” Jim asks. An average set man with just a touch of gray he is definitely the boss at this table.

“Every chance I can. Evelyn is quite the traveler, the only way keep up is to be her carry.” I jest of course.

The conversation buzzes around me and I try to keep up. Not being Techie literate I just nod a lot and laugh with the crowd. Also I project the idea that this is the usually dull business meeting to the wait staff.

“So Jim, how long have you been running your own business?” I prod and try to push happiness on everyone.

“Almost twelve years. I started in the mid-nineties with catalogues and then moved online. The biggest part of the business is keeping the online order systems going.” Jim said proudly leading to some tension around the table.

Rather than indulge the silence I projected honesty and goodwill at everyone to loosen things up.

The conversation went around with people talking openly about issues, no finger pointing just working over the facts. Well I think they are facts. Bored of this I wanted to steer the conversation into a more interesting direction.

“Chloe dear, tell us how much you like sex.” Guessing Chloe the adventurous type in a smart beige blouse and black office pants that she doesn’t seem 100% comfortable in.

“Well I am bi so I like to give and enjoy a good tongue. Some days I just like to imagine what some people taste like.” Chloe was getting warmed up and I projected the need for everyone to support her honesty and share their own.

“Okay, how about you crawl under the table and start sharing with Jim.” Before I was done Chloe had disappeared beneath the table and by the smile on Jim’s face Chloe’s tongue was quite satisfying.

“What about you Michelle?” Moving to the pert brunette beside Chloe’s empty chair.

“I like to tease and flaunt my body. I work out every day before work and hope my chest keeps Erik’s attention on me and not Chloe.” Michelle responded. Well-endowed Michelle is definitely over dressed for an IT job in a tight one-piece dress.

“Now Erik, what do you have to say to that?” I asked a semi-shocked young man.

“I don’t have much sexual experience, I enjoy that I can work with such hot women.” Erik said shyly.

At this point Evelyn has her hand on my leg so I suspect she is encouraged by these turns of events.

“Well Barbara, what is the company policy about office relationships?” I asked half sincerely.

“Hmm, Mike I think in this case it would be good for them both. Erik works too much and a fuck during the day would be good for morale so long as no one gets pregnant.” Barbara said giving Jim a sidewise glance.

“Michelle then I suggest you maximize the oral and anal time with Erik until he is comfortable with your new activities.” I instructed as Michelle decided to join Chloe under the table to get at Erik’s growing manhood.

“Barbara what do you need?” I was being straightforward.

“I want Jim to notice me more and appreciate everything I have done for this company. I was here in the beginning before he got married to what’s her face.” Barbara said wounded.

“I thought you were always happy Barbara. Through my divorce I knew that I could count on you.” Jim responded not realizing until now that something was amiss.

“Well you always can. I want more now, I want into your bed and I will do anything to get there.” Which Barbara said more with confidence than desperation.

“Anything?” I asked with a smirk pushing submission on her part and opportunity on Jim.

Barbara just nodded yes. Which was a lot now that Chloe had worked her way over from Jim to Barbara’s honey pot.

“Jim are you ready to start over?” I asked bluntly.

“Yes.” Was all Jim could say.

“Well then you shall have the opportunity. Barbara my dear you have 300 days to make Jim forget get about every other woman. You will seduce him by any means at your disposal, but you may not have vaginal sex before you are married or you will go frigid and move on with your career.”

“Jim you have 300 days to propose or move on with your life.” I try to balance out where I can.

Dinner was okay by Montreal standards, but the conversation was certainly livelier with everyone discussing Chloe’s oral skills, what Michelle should show Erik first, or how Barbara should convince Jim to marry her.

Michelle and Erik left early to explore their new relationship.

Jim and Barbara were screwing on the dinner table before they even made it out of the restaurant.

Evelyn showed her appreciation by inviting Chloe back to our hotel room. Where Chloe happily ate out Evelyn for hours while I enjoyed her tight rose bud. Evelyn took Chloe shopping the next day for work cloths more appropriate to her new task of checking people’s satisfaction.

Office gossip is never the same after I get through with it.

* * *

Evelyn and I enjoyed our last evening together in Montreal before she flew back to Dallas. After showing Evelyn her extensive oral repertoire, Evelyn is considering hiring Chloe away from Jim. Evelyn has invited me to Dallas to meet her coworkers.

Chloe is a regular under everyone’s desk and has been instructing Erik on how to reciprocate Michelle’s affection. Michelle and Erik have moved in together and are talking about sex after marriage.

Jim lasted to day 127 when he proposed to Barbara as she was bent over his desk dressed in a tiny french maid’s outfit. It seems Barbara pulled out all stops after day 100 and began dressing in every naughty outfit she could find for work. I am not an expert but I think office fashion was set back a few generations.