The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Fine Day

Chapter 2

On the beach, facing the warm Pacific, with the sun starting to slant through the clouds, Mark worked his way up through his poomse and kata, and then took up the jo and swept the oaken staff around himself, striking, lunging, twirling, and sweeping. His morning routine left him hot and sweating under the hot Hawai’ian sun. The tide was in on the golden beach, and removing his clothes he waded into the warm water. His head bobbed on the blue ocean, as fish darted around him. The current was strong, but he felt in control.

Bobbing with the waves, the blue above and surrounding him, the back of his mind wandered over the upcoming day’s events. He was to oversee the alignment of the new atmospherically corrected array telescope on top of Mauna Kea. And there was his speech for the AAAS that he had to work on. A call to Hollywood, of course for congratulations, and then the kids would be back in the afternoon. Luckily Ashleigh the kids’ 19-year-old nanny would be by later to clean up some of the mess in their rooms. He made sure to save some energy for later in case she needed a good plundering sometime today.

As he waded out of the waves, he heard the girls moving around, and the splashes, one, two and they dove into the pool for their morning workout. Even with the ocean at their backyard, they still loved chlorine. And Mark certainly enjoyed the taste on their skins. He rinsed the sand off his feet, anticipating the scene awaiting him inside. His wives were swimmers. Their wide shoulders were a constant source of joy to Mark, and he loved kneading them, digging his fingers in, oiling them up. Plenty of mornings started with Hannah on her hands and knees, grabbing and guiding his hard cock into her, and then relaxing as he gently slid in and out, his hands opening up her shoulder muscles. Annah, on the other hand, loved laying out flat on her stomach, legs spread and a pillow under hips as he oiled and worked her back, and then down her ass between her legs, before he plunged into her sweet pussy and rode her past all of her worries and tensions.

They needed more time to swim, so he picked up his staff again, and naked, went through a longer routine of fighting off imaginary opponents. The absurdity of his workout consisting of wielding a giant pole wasn’t lost on him. An hour later, and he was shot and exhilarated at the same time. The girls’ splashing had stopped, and he dragged his butt back to the huge house, his long-abandoned sweaty clothes bundled in his strong hand. He entered through the gym, and placed the pole in it’s niche. The house and estate had been purchased from a rock star whose few hits had come and gone, leaving behind bills, a divorce and this great custom house on the big island. It was wonderful to be back in a small island town like he had grown up in. The kids loved it, and between cash and some smart thinking about self-sufficiency there wasn’t much they lacked. The estate actually served as a kind of model to other families in the islands on how to run efficiently, and give back to the land. Much of the money to run it came from harvesting and planting rain forest specialities that grew endemically on the island. There were also large wilderness areas where many of the remaining endemic birds lived, and there was hope to purchase more land to set aside. (The place was also a model for the genetic elimination of non-native species, but that was another story.)

He went through another interior door, and into the room where the hot tub was next to the inside half of the olympic length pool. The pool was half under open sky, and the roof could be rolled out to cover it during hurricanes. The blue expanse of water looked cool and inviting, but nowhere near as inviting as the two naked black-haired water nymphs lazing at the hot tub. Hannah was sitting on the high, padded wall of the tub, her long legs touching the concrete ground, and her arms behind her supporting her, and Annie was half out of the tub with her chin on her arms. They had been chatting happily, but the chatter stopped as Mark entered. He sighed a moan of delight at the sight of his two beautiful wives. His heart was full to bursting with love. The two women, medium boned, but with good, solid hips and enormous, wide shoulders. The mass of their large, soft breasts were evident on Hannah’s chest, as she sat with her arms propping her up. They lay upon her chest, nicely firm with her hard, dark nipples long from suckling. They had clear, fine-grained skin, with a propensity for dark leg hair, which they insisted on shaving off, to Mark’s dismay. They complained of never being able to get their bottoms and stomachs quite tight enough, but as Mark pointed out over and over, they had had children, and as swimmers would never lose their buoyant fat layer.

Maxfield Parrish might have been able to capture the beauty of the scene, but it was certainly beyond Mark’s poor artistic skills. He would have bottled the moment and saved it forever if he could. Their dark, wet hair, the white towels in sodden puddles, the blue of the water and sky, the white of the walls, the green of the grass, the delicate olives and pinks of their skin, the flash of black between Hannah’s legs.

They took his sigh for satirical, and both sighed in an over-the-top fake manner that was both teasing and comfortable. There was a thrill of lust in him, suddenly rising to wild thickness from his heart down to the meat between his legs. As he felt himself swelling and rising from a medium, exercise soaked tube, just above a breeze cooled and contracted set of testicles, to a full, thick, and long penis, he could see the girls eyes drift down to his organ’s girth. They were tracking it as it swung, and their mouths opened slightly, almost as if they were drooling for it. It became obvious as he crossed the few steps to the other side of the room, that they were responding to his hard body, that hard, swaying cock with a lust that was sweeping the other thoughts from their heads. Mark had programmed them well.

He came up to Annah, whose mouth was open in staring wonder at the beauty of his cock, and he slid it into her mouth in one straight gulp. No please or thank you, just into her waiting, hopeful mouth. She closed her eyes as she held his waist, making little nummy sounds as she swallowed him in deeper and deeper. Hannah gave a little unconscious moan of disappointment to see his meat vanish into her sister’s mouth, but scooted eagerly over to him with his come-hither wave. She wanted him desperately, the one thought in her mind. He took her in his arms, holding her, caressing her, kissing her deeply. “Oh, I love you,” he said pressing his lips against hers again and again as her sister fellated him happily. “I love you Hannah. You are so perfect and lovely and smart and sexy.” he was holding her comfortably sleek, half-wet and full breasts in her hands, feeling them spill over the top of his hands.

“Oh, Mark I love you,” she whispered between long deep wet kisses.

He stroked Annie’s wet head, and as Hannie leaned against him, professed his deep and undying love for her, too.

“MMp.” she released with a smack of the lips. “That’s good to know,” she chuckled, and set back to work, sucking him greedily.

He continued stroking her head, and let his other hand slide down Hannah’s wet body to the top of her legs, which she spread eagerly. His thumb and forefinger stroked open her now doubly damp pussy. He played with both sets of her lips using his fingers below and tongue above, reveling in the sensations of touch. “Mind if I slide the fingers in?” he asked. “Mm-hm,” she replied, and exhaled lovingly as his index and middle fingers worked into her.

The cycle of lust was palpable, but he wasn’t ready to let it go for himself, yet. “Oh, Annie, lover, do you mind just working my testicles a little?”

“No problem,” she replied, immediately lifting his cock up and very gently licking and scratching at his balls, the way she knew he liked it.

“Oh, that’s great. So what do you girls have planned today?”

Hannah was rubbing his thumb around her clit, as she rocked against his hand. “You—you mean after you give us good rodgering?”

“Well, if I’ve got anything left,” he chuckled. “Annie’s making a good argument for just draining me dry.”

“And you know I want it!” she said half teasingly.

“So fill me up, and let her lick me out,” Hannie offered.

“Greedy,” Annie and I agreed. He looked down at Annie. “I do think it’s her turn, though. I think you got the lion’s share last night. You were on fire!”

“Fine, fine. See if I care. Here I am inhaling this monster dick, and do you have an ounce of respect? No just fuck, her. See if I care.” She was mock pouting, but it was obvious she had wanted to be lain on her back and fucked blind. She couldn’t help herself after all.

Hannah was up, and immediately on her back on the massage table. They all called it the massage table, especially in front of the children, but the thing had more places to sit, stand, kneel, or spread out on than a recliner for an octopus. Mark’s friend Tom called it a Philippine fuck chair, and that’s exactly what was going to happen. Annah reluctantly released his thick penis, and sent him off with a kiss. Mark climbed on top of Hannah, supporting his weight to brush against her gently. The problem with outdoor sex in Hawai’i, was how fast you started sweating, and he wanted to keep her as cool and pool-smelling as possible. ”Would you do the honors?” he asked her, and she reached down and slid the tip of his penis into the entry of her pussy.

He thrust deep inside of her, and she groaned in joy. Hannah tended to be the more quiet of the two, and they whispered together as he filled her, pressed down, and slid back. She was a vision of loveliness, made holy by her devotion to the purpose of riding with her husband, her lover, up to the blessed oblivion of orgasm. After several minutes of being filled, she grimaced, clamping down on him as she began to come. He pressed in against her outflowing wave of pleasure, gently and firmly as her orgasm continued soaring within her. His press slid in again as she gasped, and he withdrew partially, feeling the waves come through him, and he crashed into her, upwards into his own messy, spurting, sweet climax.

He felt himself softening, a little quicker than he wanted, and withdrew before she accidently pressed him out. He must be getting older, he thought. He could still re-fill quickly, but there was lately a softening after orgasm. And frankly no one knew all the ins and outs of the new sexuality. Annie had exited the hot tub without either of them hearing her, and was toweling off. She was beautiful naked, just like her sister, with perfectly proportioned legs, a slim torso over her full hips, and her large, soft breasts hung like ripe fruit. She had large aureoles, and pink-brown nipples that when hard, were long and full. “Care for some pussy, lover?” he asked Annie. “Would that be OK, darling?” he confirmed with Hannie.

“Mmm hmm,” she replied dreamily as he kissed her. “That would be nice, but I think I’m done. That was great! You are amazing.”

After another few lingering wet kisses, he climbed off, and came back to Annie, who was swirling her long, dark hair up into the white towel. He took her in his arms and held her close, grasping one full, silky, ass cheek. “Come on, sweetheart. Why don’t you lick all of my nice juices out of your sister? I’ll hold you and stroke you. Would that make you feel better”

“All right,” she said. “But I get it next.”

Their heads drifted up between Hannah’s legs, and they were on either side of her open pink snatch. They were close, body to body, holding each other. Annie held his long pole in her hand, and stroked its juicy length.

“Thanks,” he said. He licked a few drops of his and Hannah’s combined love juices, and placed them into Annie’s mouth with his tongue. “Isn’t she sweet? My two wonderful darlings. He began nibbling on Annie’s ears, as she turned towards her sister’s open cunt and began to lap gently at her.

He could tell she was disappointed to the point of being a bit grumpy at not being filled yet. Annie had always been the more aggressive of the women, and while the three of them had found a nice balance of who was leader and who went along, she still had a shorter temper, and strong passions. Mark wanted to get rock hard again as quickly as he could to satisfy Annie. The sight of Annie licking out her twin sister was definitely working on his programming, and his unconscious was trying to stiffen his cock as quickly as it could. He could stand and place himself at Hannie’s sweet mouth and have her suck him clean. But it would still take a while. Perhaps he could slice out a little bit of the waiting time for the girls.

Holding Annie close to him, cupping her breasts, he said loudly enough for both to hear, “Trancebunnies, darlings.” Immediately his wives relaxed into a deep hypnotic state. Annie head lolled against Hannah’s open cunt, the thick black hair of Annie’s head against Hannah’s curly pubic patch. Hannie breathed deeply, her breasts rising and falling. The three of them had begun to use hypnotism as part of their sexual play a while ago. It was not only a sign of trust, but it let them play on a level that they found highly erotic. Of course it was looked down upon. In a world where sex came easily, using hypnosis to alter your lover’s mind was a violation of common form. A perversion. A kink. And the three of them loved that about each other. To know that inside their perfect marriage, they were really kinky.

The overriding commands were this: if either of the girls knew that Mark was horny, they became horny too, with a deep animalistic lust that needed quenching. When either one saw his cock was hard, they wanted to worship it, kiss it, fondle it, stuff it in wherever they could and come, come come!

They in turn had programmed Mark to become hard when he saw them, not just naked, but lasciviously so. If they gave the slightest indication they were horny, he was ready to perform for them, staying hard until the twin he was with had become satisfied. It was a program that quickly cycled up on itself, with just the slightest of twitches ready to set off a sex storm. They were able to control it around the children, keeping themselves to bottom grabbing, breast fondling, nipple twirling, cock rubbing, and tongue kissing. But by the end of the day they would have to explode into each others’ arms.

Mark had a trigger word that worked on both of the girls, (plus individual ones for each) and the sight of them naked and entranced was boiling him up inside. He wanted them desperately, and wanted to fatten up enough to fuck Annie blind, not just be spongy. “Please stand girls,” he ordered them. “Open your eyes, but remain entranced.”

“Yes, master,” they replied. He chuckled. Hey, why not have fun with the hypnosis shtick? They rose and stood next to each other. He walked up to them, and held one of each twin’s breasts in his hands, lifting them to his mouth. He swirled one nipple, then the other with his tongue, tasting the pool chlorine and a touch of sweat on the soft flesh.

“Let’s really harden these nipples, girls,” he called out. You are both very turned on by my stroking your breasts. Each time I stroke or squeeze a breast, you will fall deeper into lust.”

Their nipples crinkled on the ends of their large tits, and he stroked them, rolled them, and tweaked them, letting their breasts bounce. The girls were wiggling in joy. “Now my little sweet honey-pot slaves, you will kiss each other. I want you to press up to each other a tightly as you can. Feel your breasts squish up against each other. Feel your hard nipples up against your sister’s breasts.” They two girls turned, and locked their bodies into a tight embrace, as they began kissing each other, slipping tongues back and forth into each other’s mouths.

He continued, “Each brush of your nipples sets you on fire. If your nipples touch each other’s that’s even stronger.” They were writhing together now, trying to grind their chests together, holding and grasping and gasping as their hot chests slid on each other. “You are both so hot! You both want it so badly! You want to come. Isn’t that so?”

“Oh, god, yes! Yes master.” they moaned. “Please master! Let us come!”

His cock was hardening up nicely, but he wanted it to ache with desire for Annah’s cunt.

“Lay on top of each other on the chair. You will continue kissing each other. Good, now spread your legs apart.” As they lay and gapped their legs wide for him, the sight of their two sweet cunts, open to him alone grinding towards each other and damp with desire, almost made him lose control. It took all of his strength not to just slam his face in between their legs, and lick and devour them.

But he held his control, and licked them firmly, but with precision, using his tongue to part them further, playing it along their squirming clits, driving the mass of his tongue into one, and then the other. The girls were squirming and mewling with lust as he sucked their cunts and flew his tongue up and down on them. When it seemed they could take no more, he pulled his wet face out, slid multiple fingers from each hand into each girl, and called to them, “Come girls!” which they did with stunning, clenching, force. He was now mightily hard, and would have loved to piston off into either one of their wet, sensitive cunts. But fair is fair. And his face was soaked with their juices.

“Come to me girls,” he called, and he helped them to their wobbly feet. “You may clean my face,” he informed them, and they began to gently lick and kiss his face clean of their own juices. “I love you my little trancebunnies,” he whispered. His cock was throbbing at their nearness. “You may stroke my balls, girls.”

“Yes master,” they cooed in reply. Their fingers delicately fondled the soft hair of his testicles, lifting gently, stroking.

“Well, my sweet slaves, here is what is going to happen, We will go back to the positions we were in before I put you under. After that I will fuck Annah completely, as is her due.”

He was fingering Annah’s wet cunt, as she whispered, “Thank you, my master.”

“You will both have the glow of your orgasms, but won’t remember specifically what happened.

“Now, I have some instructions for you for later this afternoon. I should be done with my work about 3:30. I’ll come to your studio, and one of you, (you will determine which) will stand up, remove your pants, bend over and touch your toes. You will have been getting hot for a while, so you will be perfectly wet. You will come as I do, and then we will go back to normal. The other one will touch herself to orgasm. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.”

“Good lovers. Now, no matter what happens today, know unconsciously that I will enjoy one of you, and that is making you both hot.

“Now, back to our places.”

Hannah re-settled herself onto the chair, legs apart, and Mark slid his boiling cock into her again, just to refresh her juices on himself. He then sat and snuggled up to Annie. His raging erection wavered between Annie’s open legs. “Trancebunnies awaken,” he called, and they came back to awareness, quivering and happy from their hard orgasm together. Annie and Mark went back to licking Hannah’s hot, sloppy cunt, and then sharing her juices between their mouths. Their hands ran over each others’ bodies, with Mark’s fingers lingering and tugging Annah’s erect nipples. Hannah sighed with contentment, and rubbed her own nipples. She wondered why they were so sensitive.

Annie’s hand slipped down to Mark’ groin, hoping to finish stroking him to hardness, but felt him already thick and solid. “Oh, god!” she laughed. “I have got to get that thing into me!”

Mark stared into Annie’s deep brown eyes, and then gave Hannah a final lick. “Lover, I think it’s your sister’s turn.” And back to Annie, “How do you want me, lover?”

“Oh, on your back.” So he lay onto the warm place where Hannah had just come off of, and Hannie stole a quick sucking kiss off his rigid member, which only made him hotter.

Annie climbed on, slipping his hardness into herself, finding her cunny already wet and open. The girls exchanged glances with each other, and Hannah leaned towards Mark’s ear, licking his earlobe, and whispered a word he didn’t hear.

The next details were kind of muzzy to Mark. But gradually he realized his face was soaking, and that he was tongueing one of the girls. It felt great to be eating her. In fact he couldn’t stopping running his tongue over her cunt lips, sliding it into her, flicking it across her clit. It just felt so good to do it!

The was a tight, slow sliding up and down on his cock, as if it was being firmly pressed into a space much to small for it to go. Each time it was fully engulfed there was a little gasp from one of the girls. Okay, now he realized he was eating Hannah. (Her cunt lips were a slightly different, and she didn’t shave her pussy hair back as far to the sides as Annah did.) She had her legs on either side of his head. She was straddling his face, and, he guessed that was his finger playing in and out of the edge of her anus as he ate her.

What was going on with his cock? He felt around with his free hand as best he could, and felt Annie’s thighs on his hips. And some one’s head was between her legs. And what was the open, slick feeling under him.

OK, so he was eating Hannah who was straddling his face. She seemed to have her face buried between Annie’s legs. That meant she was licking Annie out. So Annie was——she was sliding her ass up and down onto his hard beyond hard cock. And the greasy feeling behind him—— They had vaselined up a butt plug and put it into him! That’s not the sort of thing he would agree to do. They must have——

They had put him under into a trance as well. So what was sauce for the gooses was grease for the gander.

“Ohh. He’s awake,” Hannah informed her twin. “I’ll turn it on.”

There was a click, which immediately started a buzzing vibration in Mark’s ass. It felt——it felt surprisingly good! He licked his wife even harder, and she moaned.

“How does it feel?” one of the dear mistresses asked the other. It didn’t matter which.

“I can feel the buzzing through his cock. It’s like lightning!” There was a smacking sound, and other wet sounds. “I can feel it buzzing inside of you, through my mouth.”

Annah just moaned loudly in response, shuddering with the sensations inside of her. The slipping of Mark’s hard, buzzing cock, the gentle push of Hannie’s tongue flicking her towards a great creaming climax.

Hannie was riding the twin poles of giving her sister pleasure, and the wet joy of Mark lapping insistently at her. One of his hands had worked its way up to her nipple, and he was curling it and tugging at it, tweaking it, sending bolts of lightning through her body, He slid his long tongue thickly inside of her, and pulled it out to suck on her clit. It was finally too much for her, and she came, tensing her body hard, clutching Mark’s face.

As she came, he felt the boiling feeling of cum rush up through his cock and spurt hot inside of his wife, Annah’s, ass. He shoved harder into her, pressing deeply in as the buzzing inside of him drove him into a long high plateau of pleasure.

Annah felt the push of her sister pressing her wet mouth in between her thighs, coming, and almost immediately the sudden rush of her husband releasing his lovely hot cum into her with that continual throb of the vibrator. And before she knew it she was exploding into a joyful yell of pleasure as her spirit rushed out of her lungs, circled the room happily experiencing the timeless tableau of their three bodies, before slipping gradually into the cracks of her hot frozen body, returning slowly to consciousness.

Sighing. not wanting to move, they nevertheless gradually untangled themselves from each other, and held, hugging and kissing, and wandered towards the large, warm shower.