The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Fine Day

Chapter 4

The kids implored him for ice cream, but he held out on them. There was a tendency in the family to fatten up if they weren’t careful. Already Alex and Jenny had developed little pots on their tummies. Nick and Zeta were either too young, or maybe had skipped the pudgy-side-of-the-family gene, and gotten the thin-side-of-the-family genes. Both Grandmothers were fairly thin, though Mark’s mother complained about gaining weight all the time. “The only time you gain weight is when you don’t pluck your eyebrows,” he used to kid her.

But it was hard not to dote on his kids. They were pretty good kids which belied his parents’ warnings that he would get brats as horrible as he had been. Well, Jenny was a bossy-boots just like her Aunt Cynthia, and Nick couldn’t be convinced that his smart mouth wasn’t funny. But after seeing so many other parents’ children who bossed them around and were little terrors, Mark was so glad that the kids took after their mothers and were generally good kids.

When the three of them had decided to have kids, there were plenty of discussions about who would get pregnant first. There was no worry on Mark’s part about whether he could have kids, And he had already laid down a few in his many encounters. They knew he was firing off good shots, but Hannie & Annie weren’t having any kids because of their desire not to yet. God knows the girls cycles had been synced for so long, what if they were fertile together? If they went in random order, they could very well have two kids right on top of each other. Were they ready for fraternal “twins” by different mothers?

As they had for most of their lives, Hannah let Annie be the one to try first. If there was any problems of fertility, Hannah would try. But despite their fussing, there were no problems. Annie concentrated on her fertility, and Hannie had exclusive penis penetration rights while Annah’s system adjusted itself. Of course Annie received plenty of 69 action from both of them, but when it was time for the magic night, she took it like a wild woman.

Mark and Annah had decided on a carpet-bombing strategy, to pound any egg that came down the chute into semen-y submission. And just as Hannie had been the gal getting filled with cock, It was now Annah’s turn. Mark mounted Annah on top, plunged in from behind, and lay underneath, just to be safe. They had sex in the living room, sex on the table, and sex under the table. After three days of having to change undies every few hours, Annah just decided to wear skirts without underpants. Mark would come up to her in the kitchen, whisper in her ear, and she would lay down and spread her legs, revealing her sex in all of it’s glory. The site of beautiful Annah, skirt up on her stomach, long legs spread, that beautiful black stripe of hair running down to her pussy, and murmuring, “Take me, please. Give it to me right here!” It was any man’s dream.

Hannah watched his thick cock sliding in and out of her sister, and sighed. “Tell me you’re using lots of lubricant,” she would chide him.

“I’ve just started keeping a small tube in my pocket,” he’d explained, producing the little tube of Slip, before dousing his penis and Annah’s quim. (As if she needed any.)

And back Hannah would go to her drawings, listening to the sounds of her sister shouting as she approached orgasm.

Mark couldn’t go on porking Annah three times a day, every single day without some of the luster wearing thin. In about a week it was fairly routine, and, while comforting, wasn’t always wild with passion. They’d wake in the morning, Mark would roll onto Annah, and slide it into her until he came inside of her. If she was still tired and he was still hard, Hannah got squishy seconds. (The atmosphere was still so charged with the continuous nature of fucking in the house that Annie was still able to get off more often than not.)

After a day of working, they might meet for lunch, though not necessarily for a quickie. (There was often an excuse of being not able to perform, too sore, or just not in the mood. Lunchtime slide-ins were down to about one a week, though once Mark tried fucking Annah from behind while she leaned over the sink, nonchalantly eating a sandwich. It was an interesting experience.)

And at the end of the day, if they had enough energy, the girls would 69 to get wet, Annah on top, and then Mark plugged her from behind. It was at moments like these that they had the most pleasure. Mark enjoyed holding her solid, beautiful ass in both hands and slipping his hard cock slowly in and out of her. Annah delighted in the drifting fullness of her pussy, and the light stroking of her sister’s tongue on her clit. Hannah in turn enjoyed Annie’s tongue folding and stroking her lips, then being filled by her tongue, back and forth, slowly.

They gave it to each other for two solid weeks before taking a break. And after few days off, Mark woke to find Hannah laying on top of him, his dream-hardened cock inside of her, as she ground her cunt onto pubic bone. As he awoke, she dangled her breasts in his face, before smothering his mouth with hers. Her tongue entered his mouth as she ground down on him, harder and harder. Then she screamed out into his mouth as she came all around him.

29 days after they started, Annah was late, and the three of them stood around the bathroom sink looking at the pregnancy detector.

“These aren’t too accurate,” Hannah warned Mark. He was holding their asses.

“Even if it reads positive, it’s going to take a blood test.” Annie chimed in.

“I know, I know,” He said.

They stared at it. The test line remained the same. The detector line turned into a cross.

“I guess I better go in for a test tomorrow,” Annah said, stunned.

“Um, do we throw this away?” Mark asked.

“Definitely,” Hannah replied. “It’s got pee on it.”

“I’d like to save it. Or at least take a picture of it. It’s the first evidence of our child.”

Mark got the camera, and returned to the girls hugging each other. He hugged them both. “Our child.” he repeated.

Annah was crying. So was Hannah

“Our child,” Annah sniffed. “Oh, I love you both so much.”

Mark and Hannah cooed and stroked her hair as they all cried.

Alex was born 40 weeks later, looking red and squashed, with black hair and a grimace. Jenny was born 18 months later to Hannah, followed by Niccolo from Annah and Zeta (After Katherine Zeta-Jones, whom all three had a crush on) from Hannah, each 18 months apart from each other.

It’s so easy for events to be simply recorded. The girls’ mother passed away several months after Zeta’s birth, and their father a couple of months later. The families moved to Hawai’i. Mark’s Dad returned to Honolulu, and took up with a college teacher, a sociologist who studied human sexuality. Needless to say he was in heaven. Mark’s Mom settled in Orange County, near her daughter, Cynthia, and Mark was able to visit them whenever he returned to see his friends in Hollywood.

(Cynthia’s children were easily as horrible as Mark, Dave, and Cyn had been when they were younger. Yet they were smart and engaging, also as Mark & his siblings had been when younger. Yet he always desired to get home as soon as possible to his kids, and their familiar wackiness.)

Ashleigh, the kids’ nanny and the part-time maid greeted them all as they returned in the van, and after a round of Mommy hugs, They were whisked away by the young lady to put their dirty clothes and backpacks away and get some room cleaning in. The kids all groaned.

Mark returned to work. The magic hour was still a while away. He transcribed his notes onto the computer, and began to expand them into his speech. It began to shape up. Three O’clock came and went. He heard Ashleigh fix the kids a snack, and then shoo them out into the yard. He kept typing. When he looked up, it was 3:38. Damn! He’d somehow lost track by a few minutes. He somehow hadn’t heard the grandfather clock chime on the half-hour. Perhaps it needed winding or adjustment.

He hit the save command and rushed into the girls’ studio. How would they be after 8 minutes of no action during the hypnotic commands? Perhaps they’d lost track without the clock. The sight that greeted him as he opened the door to their studio shocked and excited him.

The girls had identical art tables that were back-to back to each other. Annah was sitting at her table, her shirt a silky puddle hanging onto her shoulders. The front was open, and her breasts lay just under the draping cloth. She was breathing deeply, with both of her hands buried in her lap. She was obviously breathing slowly, taking her time while she stroked herself. Mark couldn’t see her playing with her wet cunt, as her legs were under the tall table. But he could see the lovely skin of her naked rump below her shirt.

Hannah, on the other hand was breathing hard and shallowly. She was standing between her table and the door bent all the way over, clutching her ankles. She was completely naked, her round ass jutting in the air, and her fully swollen lips, framed with black delicate hair, glistened wetly between her legs. Her breathing was so labored she might have been sobbing quietly. When she saw, between her legs, Mark enter she gave a small cry of relief. “Oh, thank god.” She said softly. “Oh, please please do it to me,” she whispered.

Mark felt his cock stiffen and swell immediately. The sight of his beautiful, brilliant wife as a sex-crazed bitch in heat set him to boiling. He stripped his shorts in two quick motions, and brought the tip of his cock to her wet cunt.

Then he stopped. He looked at his other wife, also lost in the glow of desire, hoping to get off at watching her sister getting fucked like an animal, like a cunt on legs. “Annah? Should I just do it to her. Just shove it in. Grab her ass and just bang her?”

Annah sighed as Hannah whimpered, “Perhaps you should lick her. Go on your knees and eat her.”

“No!” Hannah groaned. “Just take me. Please!”

“Maybe I should lay her over the corner of a table, take her mouth, without letting her use her hands. Just fuck her mouth until I come in her.”

“No!” Hannah pleaded. “It has to be my cunt. Oh god, just—”

At that moment Mark plunged his hard, wide cock into Hannah, effectively silencing her as the tidal-wave of pleasure and fulfillment crashed over her. Hannah was swept off by an orgasm, but so much more an amazing feeling of relief, of desire fulfilled. She grimaced at the fulfillment that crashed over her, but knowing it was just a breaker compared to what was about to come.

After his initial plunge, and the feeling of penetrating silkiness, he laid his hands around her amazing round ass and pulled her towards him. He ground himself deep inside of her, then leaned her away, leaving only the barest tip of his cock sitting on the edge of her cunt. He shoved into her again, ground, and pulled almost out again. The pauses in between thrusts were like water torture for both of them, never knowing exactly when the next wave of pleasure would wash over them, then retreat, leaving them dry with anticipation. Pull her body, thrust the cock, grind the clitoris, moan deeply, squeeze inside, and withdraw reluctantly. It was a dance timed to just barely avoid losing the edge, losing the sweetness. It was a dance along the cliffside of desire.

“Ohhh,” Annah moaned. They had forgotten about her. Her hands were below the desk, holding something apparently, rather than frigging herself. “I’m going to come, lovers. Take her, take her hard. I want to hear you take her! I want to hear you both come!”

The lovers immediately picked up their pace. Mark repeatedly slamming into his willing wife, their groins slapped together, her ass rippling under his hands as her hand gripped her ankles steadying herself. Then they felt it happen. Hannah let out a barely audible squeal as her face contorted in a clutching orgasm. Her very hot, very went cunt squeezed desperately at Mark’s cock as his vision blurred and he felt his sticky, wet semen leap from inside his depths, into his beautiful lover. Very, very slightly, just at the end of their sense, they heard Annah let loose an exhalation that rose in crescendo to her own orgasm.

Mark and Hannah were still welded together at their genitals, neither one wanting to dislodge that moment, barely coming to realize that one of them would have to move first, when Annah said something. They froze, and Annah pushed her chair back, and stepped out from the well of her table. They could see she was naked from the waist down, and that her pussy was fully engorged and wet with her own excitement.

“You may crawl out,” she said to—someone? under the table. Ashleigh emerged on her hands and knees, her naked breasts dangling like large, tan fruits, tipped with dark brown nipples. “Stand,” Annah told her, and she did, her eyes glazed over, her mouth and chin soaked with Annah’s juices.

Mark and Hannah were incredulous, but frozen. “I hypnotized her, using our techniques,” Annie explained. “Mark, when you were under this morning, I put Hannah under too, found out your plans, and organized a further little scene for this afternoon. She’s my anniversary present to the family. I’ll give you her keywords when we’ve played this out. I think you’ll like her. I have already. Hannah, stand up and face our husband.” Hannah complied, stepping forward, letting Mark’s cock slide out from inside of her and flop long between his legs. The two stood facing each other, inches apart. The heat from their bodies radiated between them. They were completely at Annie’s mercy, and the knew something good was going to happen.

“Slave,” Annah told Ashleigh, “lick my husband clean. Start by swallowing him in far as you can. Then lick all of his sperm out of my sister.”

Ashleigh sank to her knees, and swallowed what she could of Mark’s cock. A good three quarters of it, at first, as he was a bit soft from his escapade. But as she she sucked and licked all of the juices off of it, it began to swell in size again.

Annah squatted down to Ashleigh’s level, her open pussy still wet with excitement. She was obviously heating up again. “It tastes good, doesn’t it,” she told the entranced young nanny, who grunted in agreement, her mouth full of cock. “Yes it does. So good. My husband’s semen, my sister’s juices. And they taste better together. So good. You can’t get enough of it, can you?”

Ashleigh moved off of Mark’s throbbing cock. “No mistress, I can’t get enough,” she said in a breathy monotone She began to lick Hannah, sliding her tongue deep inside the beautiful woman to draw forth all of the juices and semen she could. She moaned in delight at the taste.

“There’s only one thing that tastes even better,” Annie informed her, and pulled two slicked up fingers from her own dripping, pussy. “And that’s the three of us together.” She rubbed her wet fingers over Hannah’s pussy, and Ashleigh’s tongue. Both women sighed at the pleasure of it. Ashleigh drove her tongue back up high, all the way she could reach into Hannah’s cunt, and a long string of thick liquids came down. She slurped it up eagerly.

Annah began to rearrange her partners. Mark lay down on his back, with Hannah on top of him, her breasts squashed into his chest. Mark’s now iron-hard cock lay outside between her legs. Annah lay face down on her sister, positioning them so that Mark’s shaft was between Hannah lower lips, and his tip was against her cunt.

“You may use your mouth on us now, slave,” Annah informed Ashleigh, and the young woman set off with her tongue and both to bring all three of them to orgasm. She licked up from Mark’s balls, around his shaft, into Hannah’s wet vagina, and then up to Annah’s. Her tongue pushed against the cock, as it swung to the side, then back again. She moved upwards to Annah, licking back inside of her, grazing the underside of her tongue on the head of Mark’s cock. She took a moment to swallow the head, then push it gently into the opening of Annah’s wet cunt. Annah wriggled at the feeling at her opening, and she continued to leak her juices down Mark’s cock, down into her sister’s open cunt. And Ashleigh did her best to mop them all up with her wide tongue. The feeling was exquisite, and the threesome held each other closely, stroking and fondling each other.

“Mark,” Annah moaned. “How do you feel? Could you come again?”

“Yes, lover,” he said kissing both of the sisters, one after the other.

“Hannah, love, could you scoot up all the way onto your hands and knees? Let’s get our tongues into you. I want to feel him in me now. Ashleigh. I want you to very carefully hold my husband’s balls in your mouth. pretend they are the most delicate thin china, and we are entrusting them to you.”

She stopped slurping long enough to answer her mistress affirmatively, and took Mark’s large testicles into her mouth, first one, then both together. If she wasn’t already entranced, the scent of Mark’s musk would have had her glistening and panting. He had fucked the young nanny before, of course, but with the wild thrill of having her entranced as their slave, the three lovers were boiling. Hannah moved up on her hands and knees to her husband and sister’s faces, and enjoyed being further licked, and then lightly rimmed by their tongues.

Annah gently sank herself over the thick cock, thus completing the circuit. She raised and lowered herself enjoying each stroke, and more quickly than she thought possible she felt swept away herself on the orgasmic waves of pleasure. Her tongue was stiff at the edge of her sister’s rectum, as they felt her tighten, shriek slightly, and release. Annah sighed, and asked, “Sis do you want him again? He’s STILL hard.”

“I’m good,” Hannah sighed.

“Then,” Annah decided, “Ashleigh, my husband hasn’t come a second time, yet. Lay back, and spread yourself.”

Ashleigh opened her mouth, releasing his large, wet balls, and lay on her back, spreading her legs wide. There was no need to spread her lower lips with her hands, as they were already wet and open and dripping.. Ashleigh was a very big, thick girl, with large teenaged breasts. She was on that cusp that many young ladies of native heritage were on. She could stay well-muscled, and continue to look like a female wrestler, or let herself go to fat, using her big frame to carry a huge amount of weight. Under the influence of the trio, she would probably be successful.

Her skin was the color of light coffee, but her dark blonde hair belied the strokes of her European heritage. She had a thick mat of darker blonde hair between her legs that trailed around her open cunt, and thinned on to her ass. There were corresponding mats under her arms, and a fine fuzz along her arms and legs. She was sweating profusely from all of her action and excitement. And the scent her body exuded, was as hypnotic to Mark as her eyes glazed by trance and lust. Here was this thick young lady, and open, open, open. She smelled of sex; she smelled of lust; she smelled of exertion, and her breath smelled of cunt and his pheromones. And she was deeply under a spell of animal need.

Mark crawled over her, and looked into her eyes. They were blank to him, but on fire with her need. He rubbed his body against her hard nipples on her firm breasts, and her breathing tightened. He put his elbows on either side of her chest, and held her big breasts in his hands, letting his fingers ripple over her nipples, like a stick in the slats of a fence. His cock rested in the entrance of her open cunt, and he gently slipped just the head in, more to keep it warm. It barely opened her any further than she already was.

Then all at once he pressed upon her breasts with his palms, squeezed very hard nipples very hard between his thumb and forefinger, and shoved his very hard, large cock all the way into her. She felt heavenly to him, as she clutched at him inside of her at the same time his shaft opened her up. Her large, strong, sweet body arched upwards, as her eyes closed and she lost her breath in a silent shriek.

As she gradually sank back downward, he began to bang her in earnest, slipping back onto his hands and knees, and sucking at her large tits. Her breath, as it came back, was shallow and hot in his ear. He was giving himself over completely to the search for his own orgasm as he plowed into her. She felt so hot and so tight, and his orgasm felt like it was hiding just inside his next stroke.

“God, I love seeing his cock flash in and out,” Hannah said to Annah, apparently in control of herself again. “Here let me have your fingers.” they were standing over the humping couple. Hannah pulled her sister’s hand to her crotch. The two hugged each other tightly.

“It’s so hot,” Annah agreed, maneuvering her sisters hand over to herself, and fit her fingers inside her. “But check it out. He’s not going to be able to come yet.”

It was becoming obvious, that as Mark was sawing away at the babysitter with increasing desire, he was still spinning his wheels. Not that Ashleigh minded, she was riding out wave after wave of orgasm.

“At some point she’s going to dry out,” Hannah warned her sister, gently floating her hips down onto the fingers.

“I know, but you have to admit it’s nice to see the goat occasionally get some comeuppance.” Annah sighed, as her sister gently pinched her clit. “Okay, Mark, come now.”

The ladies would have sworn that they could hear his semen release from his balls and splash inside inside the teenager. He was frozen at full thrust inside of her, not from a trance, but in solid, brain-blowing orgasm. And then, gently, like a train off the tracks at the very edge of a precipice, he collapsed onto the girl. Still inside, but completely and totally limp.

Ashleigh’s eyes were closed, and she seemed to be asleep, though they knew she was anything but. Annah removed her sister’s hand, and knelt down next to the couple. “Mark, you are released,” she whispered.

“Mnnglrl,” he replied.

“Ashleigh,” Annah continued,” You can hear me. You cannot move, and you do not want to move. It felt so good, didn’t it?”

“Yes mistress.”

“You want it to happen again, don’t you?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You like being hypnotized. You like being our toy. Being hypnotized frees you to be our toy. When you are hypnotized, you are free to do whatever we tell you, without having to think about it. Without having to make any decisions, except how to please us best. You do anything we tell you to do without feeling guilty, because we told you to do it. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes mistress.”

“Because you like being hypnotized so much, I’m going to give my sister and husband power over you. They may use you however they want, whenever they want, and you will have to obey them. You will have to be their toy. You will have to be their sex toy. Do you understand?”

“Yes mistress.”

Hannah warned her sister, “Better put something in there about the kids being first priority. She is supposed to look after them.”

“You’re so sensible. I love you. Of course. Ashleigh, although it makes you sad, you cannot be hypnotized when the children need looking after. Only when they are safe and happy, or asleep. Do you understand?”

There was disappointment in her voice. “Yes mistress.”

“I will now give my sister and husband the keys to put you under. They will now be your master and mistress as well. No matter how many times you hear the keys spoken, you will never remember them, you will only go into a deep hypnotic trance.”

Annah gave her partners the keys, then convinced Mark to roll off of the girl so she could get washed and dressed.

He lay there on the floor of their office, completely exhausted, and gradually cooling. His wives kissed him on the way out, and went to get themselves back in order. When they returned he had crawled off to tidy himself up, and get ready for his evening journey to work.