The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Hot Summer Chapter 3

(f, mf, mc, ex, rom)

A new swim coach turns up the heat for summer vacation

Note on ages: Due to differences in the Japanese school year, students tend to be a year older than their American grade-level counterparts. So a second-year (the Japanese equivalent of an American junior would typically be 18). Additionally, summer vacation happens in the middle of a Japanese school year, not between years.

“You are overcoming selfishness.” Maeda’s voice rolled through her.

The knowledge filled her with satisfaction. Satisfaction, she mused. The way his penis fills my mouth is like how Service fills my spirit with satisfaction.

Reika was seated in her usual cross-legged position, staring blankly at the ever-repeating characters on Maeda’s computer screen. He had his cock out, fondling it at half-mast while working on the next step in his plan.

The night before had been a long one. Maeda laid awake for hours, trying to decide what to do with Reika. It was too late to go back—after seeing her time improve she was fully committed to their morning routine. And he had to admit that starting the day with blowjobs from the naked teen was awesome.

And yet, the pictures posted on the Internet still weighed on his conscience. She was a good kid, she didn’t deserve that. Plus, she was his student. He wasn’t really a teacher, and he’d be leaving as soon as Teacher Endo came back, but spending every morning with the kids these past couple of weeks, and the way they looked up to him, it felt...good...in a way he hadn’t felt before. But that brought a sense of responsibility, a vague discomfort with how he was treating Reika.

In the end, he decided that Reika’s mom was the answer to his conundrum. The morning blowjobs were winding him up—he couldn’t just stop, and he didn’t want to wait the time it would take to hit the singles scene. While he didn’t want to push Reika any farther, he didn’t have any compunctions about her mom.

“Part of overcoming selfishness is learning to share.” He continued.

Yes.

“Who shall we share this Yoga with? Who needs more energy?”

Who shall we. Reika floated serenely, waiting for his voice. It didn’t occur to her to answer the question herself.

“Your mother must be lonely without your father at home.”

Mother. Lonely. The sensation of her mother’s dildo spreading her privates and pushing inside suddenly filled Reika’s head. Her nipples hardened under Maeda’s curious gaze.

“You mother needs to free her energy, like you are doing.”

Reika saw her mother, head bowed and back bent, loneliness and anxiety weighting her down like heavy chains. Walls inside her spirit weakened her like they weakened Reika.

This was the delicate part. Maeda wanted Reika to think that it was her idea to recruit her mother. She would see her mother’s behavior more objectively than her own, and it was important she didn’t connect those changes to his programming.

“Your mother needs your help.”

Her head was just above the waves, reaching out a desperate hand to Reika, hovering above. Mom! Despair wracked her body. Exhausted, her mother began to sink beneath the dark water.

“If she joins our yoga practice you can help her.”

Suddenly a lifeline appeared and the two of them sat cross-legged in the pool office, waiting for Teacher Maeda’s instructions. It didn’t occur to Reika to feel uncomfortable naked with her mother; it is natural to be naked with Teacher Maeda. Her mother would Serve too! The two women radiated joy as they waited to take his penis in their mouths.

Yes!

That morning’s service was particular satisfying, as she imagined how good her mother would feel with Teacher Maeda in her mouth, knowing that she was freeing her own body’s energy.

“Um, Teacher?” Reika asked as she pulled her suit up over her breasts after finishing the yoga workout. “I was thinking.”

“Yes?”

“Maybe it’s time we, um, shared yoga with others. My time has improved.”

“Well, yes. That’s why I started it with the younger students.” Maeda feigned innocence.

No, I mean, the exercises we do here.” Reika said tentatively. “The ones to help release energy.”

“With the computer, you mean?” Reika nodded assent to his question, and he continued. “Really? And who did you have in mind?”

“I was thinking…maybe…I know this sounds strange, but how about my friend Okamoto’s mother?

Maeda rocked back in surprise. Her friend’s mom? Where did that come from? He thought furiously, trying to figure a way to bring Reika back to her own mother. He could order her to recruit her mom—Maeda knew she couldn’t resist his commands now—but he wanted Reika to think it was her idea.

“She’s…well…it’s been so hard for her, since Shiho’s dad died and she had to get two jobs to pay the bills.” Reika said in a rush, not sure she should be spilling Shiho’s secrets, but wanting to help. “She’s always so…tired. Shiho never complains, but I know it’s hard for her, seeing her mom like that. Can you help her?”

Oh. Maeda didn’t know what to say. “How big are her tits?” didn’t seem like an appropriate response.

“Please?” Reika pleaded.

“I…I guess we could consider that.” Maeda temporized. “But, ah, honestly I’m not sure. What if we take smaller steps, maybe start somewhere closer to home. Then we could see about her.”

“Closer to home?” Reika asked, brows furrowing. “You mean, like my own mom?”

“Well, if you think that would be best.” He said, continuing the charade. “I suppose we could do it at your house before practice—she wouldn’t want to come to the pool.”

“Hey, yeah.” She said. And if we did it at home then no one would find me in the office naked like Sasaki did. Reika thought. The part between her legs wasn’t as convinced that staying home would be a good thing, but it was outvoted.

“It’s a deal.” Maeda said with a broad smile.

“Right. Now it’s time to get to work.” Reika said, frowning as she turned her attention to the day’s practice. She still had .8 seconds to shave, and she didn’t know to fix that.

“Wait. Hold still.” Maeda gently brushed her cheek with his thumb, wiping off a smear of cum that had escaped her lips. The warmth of his smile lingered long after he left.

“Um...Captain?” Sasaki looked up at her from the water, chest heaving as he rested momentarily during 100m butterfly intervals.

“Yeah?” Reika replied.

“When...when I’m on my way back, could you...turn around and look the other way? I think that’ll help me get my head farther out of the water like you wanted.” He said tentatively.

“Huh?” She grunted dubiously. “Why?”

“’Cause I like looking at your butt.” His blush didn’t quite quell his grin.

“Idiot.” She growled, cuffing him alongside the head. “Now get going!”

Reika scowled, but that didn’t stop her from bending over for his return trip.

Hey, Kawashiri sent me those shots of your student. Nice work, man! Now how about sharing the wealth? Send more pictures! More of those nips, man. And how about a lingerie shot? I’m not picky, though. (^_^)

Great, Maeda thought. Now Kawashiri wasn’t just uploading them anonymously, he was sharing them with friends. Sending him that first picture had been stupid, and the second even worse. He clicked to the folder of offending pictures, then stopped, distracted.

What did her mom look like naked, he wondered. Pulling up an illicit copy of Reika’s entrance picture he stared at her mother, Hiromi. Even fully clothed the older woman was attractive. She was thinner of feature and build than Reika, with a well-proportioned face and coppery bleached hair that curled sweetly under her chin. The collar of her blouse dipped low to expose a tantalizing amount of cleavage.

One hand dropped to his crotch, the other called up a new porn video he’d downloaded recently from his favorite pirate site. Ever since he’d decided to move on Reika’s mom, he’d been checking out MILF movies, eventually settling on an AV actress named Julia, a half-foreigner with foreign-sized tits.

He wasted the next hour skimming her videos and jacking off. He stared at the way her lush body quaked as she fucked, imagining Mrs. Nakajima’s face superimposed on the screen. When he finally came, it felt like a volcano eruption, leaving him panting, and more determined than ever to get inside her mind and body.

The object of Maeda’s fascination, Nakajima Hiromi, hadn’t been enthusiastic about waking up for a 6:00 yoga practice, but her daughter’s excitement had been infectious. It couldn’t hurt, she thought, and she would like to meet her daughter’s new coach. Plus, she hadn’t forgotten hearing her daughter’s friend Nanami talking about how handsome he was. Not that she was planning to cheat on her husband, but there wasn’t anything wrong with looking, was there?

Maeda and Reika had discussed how to proceed. Maeda insisted that they should start out fully clothed, just so her mom didn’t misunderstand and think anything sexual was going on.

As if! Reika laughed at the thought that she might have sex with her teacher. Her nakedness was natural, to prevent clothes from impeding the flow of energy, not sexual. Obviously!

The first session with mother and daughter went well. Hiromi struggled with the poses, not being in training like her daughter. Even still, playing volleyball kept her fit for her age, and her body was naturally supple. When Maeda complimented her she flushed, enjoying the praise from a handsome young man.

The programming was more difficult. Hiromi insisted that the other two go ahead without her, because she needed to take a shower after exercising. In reality, the warmth in her belly had grown each time Maeda nudged her body into the correct position. His touch was soft and strong, thrilling her with a sense of power under tight control. By now, her pussy felt like it was on fire, and she needed a private place to relieve herself. Only Reika’s persistence had finally convinced Hiromi to watch the computer, telling herself that if she waited until the other two were gone she could use her toy.

Once they slipped into trance, Maeda let himself relax. Reika’s mother was every bit as sexy in person as he had imagined. He couldn’t see her tits yet (soon enough, he told himself), but even hidden by her sweatshirt he could tell they were larger than any he’d seen in person. Her hips were wider than her daughter’s, but when he saw her tapering waist he could almost see his hands gripping it, pulling her onto his cock.

He realized that his palm was already inside his shorts.

Not yet. He told himself. This is just to get acquainted, to prepare her for what is coming. Forcing himself to focus, he ran Hiromi through the same sequence as he’d done with Reika, teaching her to overcome ignorance by accepting his commands. When he brought them out of trance, both mother and daughter looked happy and peaceful.

Under Reika’s prodding, her mom admitted that there might be something to the yoga after all. And yes, she would do try it again tomorrow. Though to be honest, she thought, she mostly wanted him to touch her again.

“Is she going to qualify? I mean, really?” Hiromi sat across the table from Maeda. Reika had gone ahead to prepare for practice, leaving the two adults to chat over breakfast.

“I...I hope so, but...” Maeda confessed.

Hiromi bit her lip.

“It would mean so much to her. Not just that she can get into college on a swim scholarship. This is all she’s wanted for years.” She spoke softly, concern for her daughter cooling the heat in her pussy—temporarily.

“I know.” Maeda’s face softened. “She deserves it. She works so hard—not just for herself, but for everyone on the team.”

Hiromi nodded mutely, and the two stared into their tea.

“She looks up to you, you know.” Reika’s mother broke the silence.

“Ha.” Maeda snorted “She thinks I’m the enemy. She won’t even call me ‘coach.’ She just puts up with me because the yoga is helping her time.”

“That sounds like her.” Hiromi smiled. “She used to grumble about Coach Hasegawa, too, but you know what? She would have done anything for him. Maybe it had something to do with how her father is gone all the time.”

Hiromi stared into Maeda’s eyes, searching for a reaction.

“This morning I saw her look at you the same way she looked at Coach Hasegawa.” She added.

Maeda’s breath caught, and guilt washed over him. Did Reika really respect him like that? In his mind he could see the email he sent to Kawashiri, laughing about putting her naked body on the Internet. He found himself on the edge of confessing everything to Hiromi in a desperate search for redemption, and only caught himself at the last second.

“I...” He paused. “She’s a very special girl. I think she’ll qualify. I really think she will.”

Hiromi smiled wanly.

“I’ll trust you’re right.” She said, then brightened. “So you’ll keep coming in the mornings?”

Because I’ll be cumming too, she thought, hurrying to her bedroom as soon as the door closed behind him.

The next morning, Reika woke to the crunch of gravel in the driveway. Coach Mae—Teacher Maeda was here for yoga. Sitting up, she had to quell the urge to pull off her pajamas—she’d have to wear clothes for yoga again. She’d found yesterday’s practice unsatisfying; it reminded her of the times when Kenji had come in her mouth and left without bringing her off.

Sasaki wouldn’t do that, she thought, then wondered why it had occurred to her. It’s true, though, she admitted. He’d do whatever she wanted...and as long as she wanted it. Still drowsy from sleep, she didn’t consciously notice her hand massaging her crotch. He would even kiss me down there, she thought. Rubbing the stubble on his near-shaven head would take on a whole new meaning, imagining his head between her legs.

Ping-pong.

The doorbell shocked Reika out of her pleasant reverie. Hurriedly pulling her hand away from her pants she crawled out of her futon. She paused at the door, looking down at herself. Should she put on clothes? Her summer pajamas were loose cotton pants and a shirt, decorated with cartoon frogs, and no underwear. She’d been doing that more often lately, sometimes even when she went out for the day. Not with her school uniform, though, but she was trying to work up the courage to go out with no panties under a skirt—just think how exciting it would be to sit on the train and know that if she made one wrong move every pervert on the opposite side would see her...her pussy.

Would today be the day they stripped for yoga? She wondered. Teacher Maeda had been unclear on the timing, saying it depended how fast her mother progressed. Reika hoped she was a fast learner. When the doorbell sounded a second time she decided to go without her underwear, padding out to answer the door.

This time her mother was awake and ready, impatient to feel like she had the day before. Reika’s previous awkwardness had disappeared, now that she wasn’t wearing panties, it felt more like yoga should feel. If her mother noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra, she didn’t say anything.

Maeda certainly didn’t notice, being too busy watching the way her mother’s neckline hung down in kneeling positions. Her inexperience gave him plenty of opportunities to touch her body. At first he stayed clear of sensitive places, taking his time. When his hand brushed her breast, though, her only reaction was a quick intake of breath. The second time, he saw the arch in her back, as if she was seeking contact. After that, he let his hands roam freely, stroking her legs, palming her rear, and cupping her breasts.

By the time they’d finished the poses Hiromi was breathing heavily, her mind a churning swamp of lust and desire. When they sat down for the morning’s time with the computer, she could feel her clothes damp against her thighs, the spreading wetness from her pussy. What if it was visible when she stood up? Hiromi worried needlessly—by the time she could think for herself again, she would be naked.

“The first wall is Ignorance.” He repeated the programming he’d used with Reika. Just like her daughter, Hiromi reveled in the fountain of energy that blossomed at his words.

“Anxiety is difficult to overcome.”

“Coach Maeda will help me overcome Anxiety.”

“My body is natural.”

“Clothing interferes with the natural flow of my energy.”

“Clothing binds my hands as I reach for stones in the wall of Anxiety.”

“It is natural to remove my clothing as Coach Maeda helps me.”

“It is natural to be naked with Coach Maeda.

“It is natural for Coach Maeda to see my breasts.”

“...my vagina.”

“...my butt.”

“I will not feel anxiety about Coach Maeda seeing my body.”

“I will not feel anxiety about Coach Maeda seeing my breasts.”

“...my vagina.”

“...my butt.”

“I will feel no anxiety about Coach Maeda seeing any part of my body.”

“I will not wear clothing while I practice yoga with Coach Maeda.”

The words hit Reika like the sound of a key turning in a prison cell lock. Even before Maeda finished his final instruction, she was unbuttoning her top.

Yes! She thought blissfully. Her skin felt vibrant, as if carrying a live current. A smile creased her face as her pants dropped to the floor. Unable to contain her excitement, she stretched for the four walls, arms raised and legs spread. If part of her objected to calling him coach, it was too preoccupied to say so.

Hiromi moved more slowly, as if the sensations from her privates were taking too much of her brain’s processing power. I will not wear clothing...she repeated to herself. Clothing. Panties. Soaking wet panties. No panties. The thought percolated through her fevered mind.

She stood slowly, moving as if in a daze. No panties, sounded the litany in her head. With a sudden jerk, she yanked her pants down, exposing her voluptuous ass and thighs. Hiromi trembled, standing with her panties around her knees. The smell of her arousal filled the room.

“Very good, Hiromi.” Maeda whispered in her ear.

Her eyes shot open as she shuddered. An orgasm swept through her like a wildfire, flaring out from her pussy.

“Now the rest of your clothes.” He urged.

Panting, Hiromi complied, stripping her clothes off. She moved faster now, aching for his praise. Flinging away her bra, she freed her aching breasts and arched her back, as if offering them up to his touch. Their creamy flesh swayed as she moved.

“Ohhh...” A small moan escaped Maeda’s lips. They were everything he had fantasized about and more. Pendant without sagging, two creamy globes topped with small brown pebbles. They heaved as she panted, sending delightful jiggles through the plump flesh, and the soft valley of flesh between them made him want to busy his face in her bosom. His cock throbbed in his shorts as he stared.

Snapping out of his reverie, Maeda reached for his phone. While the two women stood locked in a trance he moved around Hiromi, snapping pictures.

When he had enough, he slumped back in the sofa, staring at the luscious curves of Hiromi’s ass, comparing it to her daughter’s tight cheeks. Hair peeked out between her legs, concealing her swollen pussy lips. Pulling out his cock, he allowed himself the luxury of a few minutes wanking at the sight.

The ticking of the wall clock finally brought him back to the present, and he regretfully stuffed his cock back in his shorts. Seating the women in their original poses, he brought them out of their trance.

Reika reacted to her new-found nudity with a contented sigh. All was as it should be, she thought, feeling energy stir within her.

Hiromi’s eyes widened as she realized her situation. Her hands rose instinctively, then paused.

“It is natural to be naked with Coach Maeda.” Her voice was shaky, uncertain.

“Yes...” Reika agreed .

Hiromi turned to look at her daughter in surprise.

“It is natural to be naked with Teacher Maeda.” Reika took her mother’s hand. “I feel no anxiety—“

“—about Coach Maeda seeing my breasts.” Her mother finished, staring at her daughter.

“Or about—“

“—Coach Maeda seeing my vagina.” My very wet vagina, Hiromi thought. Slowly, a smile grew across her face, starting small, then spreading across her face as she stared at Maeda.

“I feel no anxiety.” She said.

“Very good, Hiromi.” He reassured her.

“But, um, Coach?” Hiromi raised one hand tentatively.

“Yes?”

“Why do you have your clothes on?” She asked, keeping her face a mask of innocence.

“Uh...” Maeda didn’t have a ready answer.

“It is natural to be naked for yoga.” Reika added in a well-rehearsed voice.

“I guess you’re right.” He admitted, without moving. Inside, he was furiously repeating the routines he’d learned in India to suppress excitement, trying to prevent an erection. He wasn’t sure what Hiromi intended, but he didn’t want Reika to see him aroused.

“So?” Hiromi didn’t let him evade the issue.

“Alright, alright.” He raised his hands in surrender. While the two women looked on with interest, he unbuttoned his aloha shirt, tossing it over the sofa. After a moment’s hesitation, he followed that with his shorts.

“Boxers, too.” Hiromi chirped with a smile.

Reika looked at her mom, startled to see her nipples were visibly erect. She was breathing heavily, and Reika realized that it wasn’t just from the workout. Could her mom be misinterpreting their nudity, thinking that Teacher Maeda meant something sexual? The two women watched as his boxers dropped to the floor: one curiously, one hungrily.

When his penis came into view, Reika was glad that it was reassuringly soft. She couldn’t dispel images of it at full size, though, glistening with her own saliva. She cursed her overactive imagination, not noticing the way her lips parted unconsciously. Sex with him was the last thing she wanted. If she let him have his way with her, who knows what he’d try to do with the team at practice. Fight! No surrender! Her face hardened.

“I have to get ready.” She said shortly, picking her pajamas off the floor (why didn’t she remember disrobing?) and leaving the two adults.

Safely alone, she began to dress, only to discover that she was wet down there. A quick dip of her finger to confirm it felt so good; she stood in the middle of her room, legs spread and eyes half-closed as she pleasured herself.

“Ah!” The implications of what she was doing suddenly hit her, and she hastily pulled her hand away.

“This isn’t about him! Fight!” She muttered. Deeply unsettled, she pulled her suit over her naked body and finished dressing.

Back in the living room, Hiromi collapsed on the sofa. She could feel her own wetness too, in the slickness between her legs as she moved. Trying not to make her attention too obvious, she checked out his body, from broad shoulders and tight abs to muscular legs...and the important places in-between.

“So...” She began, not used to making conversation with naked men in her own house, “...is yoga always this refreshing? I wish I’d discovered it sooner.”

“What?” Maeda said, her voice pulling his thoughts back from concerns about how Reika was handling it.

“I feel...great.” Hiromi continued, running her hands down her flanks. “Like I’m more alive than before.”

“You look great, too.” Maeda said without thinking, staring at her chest.

“Oh!” Hiromi covered her mouth. “Teacher Maeda!”

She put her hands over breasts and crotch with fake modesty. He thought she was attractive! At age 36, she still looked good! Her arm crushed her nipples, seeking sensation.

“I’m—this isn’t—“ She pretended to be embarrassed.

“I mean...I just mean you’re in great shape for—“ Maeda stumbled.

“For an old woman, you mean?” Hiromi asked sharply.

“No!” Maeda raised his hands in alarm. What would she do if I told her I’d jacked off to fantasies about her, he wondered. His cock twitched at the memory, and he continued hastily, “I mean for someone who isn’t in training like Reika and I. You’re not old!”

“You don’t think so?” Hiromi tilted her head and looked at him. She’d noticed his twitching cock, too, and a secret hope blossomed in her chest. Feeling daring, she lowered her arm and cupped her breasts, holding them up and out for his inspection.

“You don’t think these look like an old woman’s?” She asked, looking him in the eyes. Her thighs ground together in small movements.

“I—“ Maeda was taken aback. The situation was getting out of his control, and Reika could come back at any moment. He didn’t know how she would react to him making out with her mother, but he doubted she was ready for that. On the other hand...

“Honestly, Mrs. Nakajima,” He met her gaze. “I’ve never met such impressive breasts before. They’re fantastic.”

Putting one hand behind his back, he ground his fingernails into his flesh to distract himself from the excitement of seeing this beautiful woman offer herself to him.

Hiromi flushed from the praise. Looking at his cock, though, she felt a twinge of doubt. Why wasn’t he getting hard, she wondered. Did he want her or not? She wanted him desperately, but she didn’t know what to do next.

“Um, you wouldn’t have anything for breakfast, would you?” Maeda changed the subject. This was happening too fast and he wanted to stop it. For now.

“Oh. Ah, yes, I can find you something.” Disappointed, Hiromi stood and guided him to the kitchen. Yoga is over, I should put on clothes, she thought suddenly. The need in her belly argued otherwise. If I dressed, he would too. Seating him at the table, she went see what they had, making sure to keep her legs straight as she bent over to look in the refrigerator.

“Right, I’m off to the pool.” Reika said, re-entering the kitchen wearing her uniform.

“Oh, I almost forgot. I made lunch for you today.” Hiromi said, handing her a wrapped box. “And you too, Coach Maeda.”

“Really?” Maeda took the box with a wide smile. He hadn’t had a good home cooked meal in weeks. “Thank you, Mrs. Nakajima.”

“Oh, call me Hiromi. I mean, it hardly seems right to stand on formality when I’m not wearing any clothes, does it?” She laughed, spreading her arms and spinning around. Maeda couldn’t help but stare at the way her breasts lifted from her chest as she spun.

A confused look crossed Reika’s face. Her mom shouldn’t be naked in front of Coa—Teacher Maeda. No, it is right to be naked with Teacher Maeda. She saw how he looked at her mother, and felt a pang of longing. Look at me! She pleaded silently. No! Fight! A last vestige of resistance flared up.

“Are we going or not?” She asked Maeda with a superciliousness that she didn’t feel.

Check this out. Ever seen tits like these? Here’s the deal: you want more pics, no more sharing. Not 5chan, not with friends. Take down the ones of the first girl and delete them from your phones. Do that, and you’ll get pics of the new girl. Otherwise, nothing.

There. He’d have to check 5chan himself, and demand to see their phones when he next visited Tokyo. That ought to do it. Sharing pictures of Hiromi wasn’t ideal, but he rationalized that if she had the choice, she would probably offer to expose herself to protect her daughter. And who knows, maybe Hiromi has a latent exhibitionist streak, he thought.

The day of reckoning dawned hot and clear. Swimmers and their families from the surrounding prefectures crowded the Ishikawa Aquatic Center. Five students from Asahigaoka were competing, but the rest had come to cheer. In the stands, groups spread blankets over the bleachers and unpacked a cornucopia of food—rice balls filled with fish or pickled vegetables, sushi, sausages, dried squid, omelet pieces, seaweed salad, and more. An unknowing visitor might have thought it was a festival, not a competition.

Reika wasn’t in the mood for a party, though. No matter how she tried, she still hadn’t broken the 2:29.9 she needed. Now it was too late. Her event was in the middle of the meet, so she had to watch Nanami qualify before her turn came. She tried to cheer as much as she could, but her stomach was too queasy and her mouth too dry.

When the announcer called for 200 Breast contestants, Maeda pulled her aside.

“Close your eyes.” He spoke in a low voice, pitched for her ears alone. “Look inside. You’ve broken through the walls, Reika. You’ve broken through.”

He could feel her tremble as he gripped her arms.

“You’ve overcome ignorance, anxiety, and selfishness. Feel the energy flow through your body.”

Her eyes snapped open, staring up at his face.

“I feel it.” She whispered.

“You’re going to swim faster than you’ve ever swum before!” He said urgently, shaking her shoulders.

“Yes. Yes!” Her voice grew.

“Fight! Never surrender!” He hissed, face inches from hers.

“Banzai!” She yelled in return, body stiffening.

“Now go out there and make us proud!” He spun her around and pushed.

By the time Reika’s heat began, Hiromi had made her way to sit beside him. Reika was slow getting off the blocks and Maeda cringed. Equally concerned, her mother grabbed his leg and squeezed, seeking reassurance. A quick glance down her blouse distracted Maeda, but not for long. On the return trip Reika was in fourth place of six, behind the pace she needed, and Maeda’s stomach clenched in despair. Her mother’s hand tightened.

Halfway through the third 50m length, though, Maeda realized she was gaining on the leaders. At the final turn Sasaki stared at the lap time and spoke in an awed voice.

“She’s gotten faster with each length.”

Reika doesn’t need to win, just to qualify, Maeda told himself as he watched. She was obviously speeding up now. The other swimmers were all sprinting on the final length, but anyone could see how much stronger Reika was moving.

“2:25, 2:26, 2:27...” Maeda whispered as he watched.

“2:29.6!” He yelled, leaping to his feet.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Hiromi danced around with her hands in the air. When she brushed against Maeda she suddenly pulled him into a fierce hug, mashing her body against his. She shuddered and cried into his shoulder.

Distracted from watching Reika celebrate in the pool by the feel of her mother’s tits pressed against him, Maeda hugged back, hoping he didn’t get hard while she could still feel it.

“She did it!” Hiromi’s voice cracked with emotion. “Thank you, thank you so much.”

“She did great. She worked so hard for this.” He fought back tears himself. Conscious of all the team families around them, Maeda carefully disentangled himself.

“You will come over tonight and celebrate, though, won’t you?” She whispered in his ear before pulling away.

Maeda nodded and made his way to the deck to congratulate his prize pupil.

It was several hours after the meet ended before Maeda was able to make good on his promise. Parents to meet, papers to sign, cleaning to help with. Nanami and Hayakawa had qualified as expected; the other two Asahigaoka swimmers didn’t, but they hadn’t expected to, just making it to prefectural qualifiers was a victory, and everyone left happy.

“Mom, Coach Maeda is here!” Reika yelled when she opened the door for him. When he spread his arms, she came to him for a hug.

“Coach?” He asked.

“Coach.” She said, burying her face in his chest with a smile.

Her mother was equally giddy with excitement when he arrived, eager to see him and ply him with food and sake. Maeda thought about suggesting they strip. He wanted to see Hiromi’s tits again—it was hard to sit across the table from the two women without staring. Their outfits didn’t help, either. Reika was in a T-shirt and shorts that rode up every time she bent over. Her mother had changed into a tight-fitting sweater that flattered her lush chest and narrow waist, with a short skirt to match her daughter.

“Simmered eggplant and tuna...” Maeda surveyed the table. “Sale on canned tuna lately?” He joked.

“Didn’t you like the radish and tuna salad I put in your lunch yesterday?” Hiromi asked, suddenly nervous. She thought the freshness would be refreshing in the summer heat, but what if he didn’t like it?

“Hiromi, I’ve liked everything you’ve made for me.”

She met his look with a relieved smile. In 18 years of marriage she had tried hard to become a good cook, but her husband never seemed to notice. A compliment from him could only mean that he was buttering her up for some request. In the early days, it usually meant sex, but now it was when he wanted to buy something expensive. As she poured her daughter’s coach a cup of hot sake she thought about how much more enjoyable it was to cook for someone who appreciated her.

The three had an enjoyable dinner, made even better by Reika’s success that day, and her assured spot on college recruiters’ radar. Eventually, though, it grew late, and Reika announced she was tired after the swim meet. Maeda stood to leave, but Hiromi insisted he stay, unwilling to let him go yet.

“Have some more sake.” She urged with a smile, taking a fresh pitcher out of the pot of water on the stove and offering to pour him a cupful. As she moved, though, her foot caught on a chair leg and she stumbled, throwing her arms forward and the hot sake flying across his lap.

“Oh!” Hiromi gasped as it darkened the front of his sweats.

“Ow! Hot! Hot!” He cried, trying to pull the steaming pants away from his skin.

“Oh no! I’m so sorry.” She waved a towel ineffectually at Maeda as he hopped around the kitchen. “Stop, let me—“

She grabbed his waist, ripping his pants down in swift motion. Unexpectedly, his underwear came too, leaving his dick flop as he writhed in pain.

“Oh!” Reika covered her mouth and stared.

“Ahh…” Maeda sighed, collapsing in a chair with his sweats around his ankle. “That hurt.”

“I’m sorry, I—“ It suddenly occurred to Hiromi that she was kneeling at his feet, just inches from his dick. It also occurred to her how long it had been since she’d felt a real, live, man inside of her. The plastic one took the edge off, but lately she’d felt almost uncontrollably horny. She shivered.

“Um.” Maeda didn’t know how to react to the hungry way she was staring at his crotch, but his little head did. Before he could stop it, his cock swelled, rising to half-mast.

“Um, Okay.” Hiromi tore her eyes away and stood up, blushing. “Why don’t you go in the bath and wash up. I’ll see if some of my husband’s clothes might fit you. Maybe he has some shorts that might work.”

“I’ll go.” Reika volunteered, eager to get away from the sight of Coach Maeda’s naked crotch. She felt a strange sense of déjà vu, like she’d seen his erect penis before. She could even feel its phantom presence in her mouth. Troubled, she turned and fled for her parents’ bedroom.

“Here.” Eyes averted, Hiromi handed him the kitchen towel to cover himself.

“Thanks. Do you mind?” He said as he headed for the alcove off the kitchen where the bath lay.

“No, the bath is already drawn, in fact. Why don’t you take one and relax.” Hiromi urged. She couldn’t help but watch him go from the corner of her eye, taking in his muscular frame and tight ass.

Inside the bath, Maeda sat on the stool and let the cooling water run over his leg. His cock was still hard from Hiromi’s attention, and he stroked it absentmindedly. The sound of the door sliding open made him spin around. His jaw dropped when he saw Hiromi silhouetted in the doorway, and her clothes in a pile on the floor.

“Mrs. Nakajima!” He exclaimed.

“I thought...I thought you might want company.” She stuttered nervously.

Maeda only stared mutely, unsure what to say. Did this mean she wanted sex, right now? He’d only just begun her programming—maybe he was misinterpreting and she was just offering to wash him, like in a soapland. What about Reika?

Fearing his silence meant rejection, Hiromi’s heart sank. Of course he wouldn’t want her wrinkly old body—he wasn’t much older than her daughter. Her chest seized up in embarrassment, she couldn’t talk, she couldn’t even breathe. He would think she was—

“Hiromi.” Maeda called in a soft voice, seeing the fear on her face.

“I—“ She managed, hunching her shoulders and refusing to look at him.

“Come here.”

She looked up, with the wide eyes of a puppy that doesn’t know whether it’s going to be praised or whipped. Her mouth opened, but nothing came out, her original courage having long since vanished.

“Come here.” He repeated, spinning on his stool to face her.

“No, no, I’m sorry. I’ll—“ She found her voice and turned to go.

“Hiromi. Come here.” He said, more firmly this time, and she gasped.

She stopped, then stepped towards him on trembling legs. With her head down, she didn’t see him devour her body with his eyes, and or his cock stiffen.

When she was close enough to touch he rose suddenly, standing close enough that her nipples were almost grazing his chest. His penis came into view and her breath caught. He was turned on! He—

“Hiromi, do you trust me?” He asked.

“I...” She bit her lip and nodded.

“Will you obey me?”

“It is right to obey Coach Maeda.” Her voice responded automatically.

“Hiromi, will you obey me?” His voice was more urgent this time.

She opened her mouth, then stopped. This close, his chest felt like a wall, wide and strong. His strong presence filled the room, dominating her smaller form. Meeting his gaze, she was pinned by the same unmovable will that had overcome Reika and the rest of her team.

“I will obey you.” She whispered her surrender.

Maeda stepped closer, pushing his body against hers, and she felt her skin burn where he touched her. His hardness pressed into her stomach and her knees buckled. In a swift movement he caught her before should could fall, crushing her body against his.

“And Reika? And your husband?” He asked.

Pressing her face into his chest, Hiromi was conscious of little but the heat from their bodies, and the strength of his embrace.

“I will obey you.” Was all she could say.

“Hiromi.” He called her tenderly. With a finger he lifted her chin and lowered his face to hers. She sagged in his arms as their lips met, overwhelmed by the intensity of his kiss. Her nipples were so hard they almost hurt, and the aching emptiness in her pussy was palpable. Her breath escaped in a sigh when their lips parted, as if it wanted to stay with him.

“Obey.” He commanded. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he forced her down with irresistible strength. As her face slid down his stomach she opened her mouth instinctively for his cock, but he had other plans. His hands forced her lower and lower, until she was kneeling on the ground with one cheek against the slate floor, kowtowing before him. When he stepped behind her, Hiromi trembled. What was he going to do to her? Fear and excitement melted into a single passion that left her desperate for his touch.

Watching her from behind, Maeda let out his breath in a long, slow exhalation. She had wider hips than her daughter, a lush ass that begged for his hands. Her thick pussy lips were flushed, fully visible between her thighs. He watched as water from the shower cascaded down her back and through the valley of her slit.

His cock was harder than he could ever remember, and his heart was beating like he’d just finished a race. This couldn’t be the programming, could it? He wondered. Reika had never done anything like this. Hiromi must be a natural slut. And with a body like that! He laughed inside, celebrating his good fortune as he knelt down.

“Oh!” Hiromi cried out as she felt his hands on her rear.

His thumbs danced on her pussy as he kneaded her asscheeks. Hiromi felt like she was going to collapse; each stroke on her sensitive skin sent shivers through her whole body, as if all of her nerves were wired to that one spot.

“Hurry...” She begged him.

Only too eager to oblige, Maeda grabbed his cock, rubbing the head against her lips. Hiromi’s stomach clenched in anticipation as he spread her opening.

“Uh! Unh!” She groaned as he pushed inside. Her body quivered in a brief orgasm, clenching around his shaft.

His left himself buried deep inside her as he leaned down to kiss her neck.

“Hiromi...” He groaned between kisses.

“Ohh.” Hiromi wanted to talk to him, wanted to tell him how wonderful it felt to have him inside, but it only came out as a throaty moan when he started moving, churning in and out of her sopping pussy.

“Ahhh.” Maeda’s moans matched hers, delighting in the soft embrace of his cock. This is what he’d been waiting for. The heat from her pussy burned away worries about Reika or her husband.

Their bodies slapped wetly as he took her from behind with fierce strokes. For a moment Maeda worried that Reika might hear her mother’s passionate cries, but the liquid pleasure of her crotch wouldn’t let him stop. With his last reservoir of will he chanted, lips moving silently as he tried to fend off his fast-approaching climax. He tried to focus on the sensation of water hitting his skin as he relaxed his core muscles, while continuing his relentless stroke.

Lacking his training, Hiromi had no defenses against the wildfire he’s started within her, and she quaked helplessly as it spread. She felt a building pressure in her crotch, like she had to pee.

“S-stop!” She tried to warn him, but he didn’t react. She tried to pull away, but his cock nailed her to the floor like a butterfly. The pressure built, a roaring flame in her belly.

“Ahhhh!” She screamed, heedless of who might hear, as the fire exploded into a flare of lightning and white heat so shattering that it left her immobile, drool escaping from her open mouth.

Feeling her orgasm, Maeda’s hips slowed, leaving his dick inside as he massaged her back with gentle strokes.

“Oh, Hiromi, I hoped that felt as good as it looked.” He whispered, bending down to kiss her ear.

“Ohhhh.” She moaned again. “That was...amazing.”

Coming down from her orgasmic bliss she suddenly realized that the fullness in her belly hadn’t softened.

“You—you’re still...” Her eyes widened, looking up at his muscular torso, looming over her. Her husband never lasted that long, not ever.

Maeda smiled.

“We’re not done yet, Hiromi. Not even close.”

“I—I’m sorry. I peed on you, didn’t I.” She said nervously, but Maeda only laughed.

“You never squirted before?”

“Squirt?” She asked, confused.

“Yeah, like when a woman cums really hard, they...well, that’s what I’ve read, anyway. This is the first time I’ve actually had it happen.” He looked happy.

“Well, no wonder. No one’s ever made feel like that.” She sighed, a broad smile lighting her face.

“Let’s see what else we can do, shall we?” He asked, pulling her to her feet. When she was standing, he took his seat on the stool in front of her, fascinated by her pendulous breasts. When she stood next to him, his mouth opened automatically, and attached itself to a nipple as she gently held his head against her breast. He began sucking, pulling the little pebble farther in his mouth like a baby.

“Ohh...” Hiromi let out a soft sigh.

Keeping his lips wrapped around as much of her breast as he could, Maeda began to play with the nipple, now lightly biting it, now swirling it around with this tongue. His quick, delicate bites sent shivers though her. He reached around to cup her butt, squeezing it in rhythm as he sucked her tit hard. The hair on her crotch rubbed against him as she leaned into his body.

With both hands now, he reached around for her ass, sliding his fingers deep into the gap between her legs. Pulling her butt-cheeks apart, squeezing them together, pulling and squeezing, he massaged her. With a moan, Hiromi insistently pulled his head away from her chest, down her body.

“Kiss me...down there. Please...” Was all she could say as her hands pushed him down, past her belly button to the swollen lips below. Without losing contact, Maeda slid off the stool and began to lean backwards, under the warm spray of the shower. He reclined on the stone floor, pulling Hiromi down until her crotch was resting on his face. Watching the water spray off her chest, he pursed his mouth and tenderly kissed her pussy.

“Ohhh...” She moaned gently. He reached his hand up to play with her nipples again. With his spread lips still massaging her pussy, he slowly slid his tongue inside.

“Unh—” This time Hiromi couldn’t contain a short gasp.

Pulling his mouth away, he stuck his tongue out stiffly to poke at her. Her lips yielded at his pressure, opening up to show the pink flesh inside. Maeda looked up, seeing her face from below framed by her dark brown nipples.

With both hands he tenderly reached into her bush to grasp her lips, pulling them apart. The water flowing down her body collected in a rivulet flowing over her clit and down the length of her slit. Hiromi looked down to see him staring at her from between her legs. His mouth was open, collecting the water running off her pussy.

She flushed with momentary embarrassment, but her lust never relented, forcing her to squat lower, pushing her crotch against his face. His lips mashed against hers, grinding and tugging. His tongue played peek-a-boo with her clitoris, making her gasp. She trembled as another small orgasm swept through her body.

“Come here, you.” He ended the kiss. Taking her hands, he pulled her down atop him.

Her breasts pressed heavily against him, and she could feel his hardness between her legs. Eagerly she pressed her lips against his, the liquid warmth of their mouths matching the water surrounding them. Their bodies ground against each other while they kissed. Hiromi felt Maeda’s tongue enter her mouth and sucked, pulling it into her while her own wrapped around it.

“Ohh...” Hiromi moaned into Maeda’s mouth as they kissed.

Suddenly he rolled over, pinning Hiromi with his weight. Seeing the intensity of the lust in his eyes she smiled. She could feel his cock between their wet bodies, pressing into her abdomen, and she ground her hips against him. He explored her with his lips, kissing her cheeks, behind her ears, and down her neck. Craning her head back she opened herself to him, reveling in the excitement coursing through her body. When she felt his hand on her inner thigh, she gladly spread her legs for him.

“Ohh..” She groaned again as she felt his balls rub along her opening. His head still buried in her neck, Maeda could feel how fast her heart was beating.

Raising his hips, he reached down to position the tip of his penis at her entrance. Hiromi held her breath, waiting to meet his thrust. When it didn’t come she exhaled.

“Don’t tease me, I...” Her voice caught as he diddled his tip against her hooded peak.

“Ahh...” Conscious now only of the unfilled need between her legs, she moaned incoherently.

“uhhh...uhhh...ah!”

Her body she went rigid as Maeda brutally thrust into her, driving his cock in until his balls slapped against her ass. Smiling into her neck, Maeda held his position, feeling the tension drain out of her body. Keeping his cock buried in her wet tunnel, he slowly rotated his hips. With their bodies jammed together, each motion brushed her clit against his crotch. She could feel his hands spreading her thighs and pulling on her pussy lips, already spread around his width. Impatient, she began sliding her hips up and down his abdomen, finding a motion that kept pressure on her clit and moved him in and out of her hole.

Unbeknownst to the two lovers, Reika had come to the kitchen with a handful of her father’s clothes. In the midst of preparing for bed, she wore only a long t-shirt and her panties. Not seeing her mother, she investigated the strange noises from the bathroom, only to see her naked body lying under Coach’s. They were...having sex! Coach was really doing it with her mom—Reika could see where he was going into her mom’s privates.

Reika stood mesmerized. Mom was cheating on Dad right there, where Reika could see! She knew she should say something, or make noise so they’d stop, or at least go away and ignore them, but she couldn’t. The sight kept her pinned to the crack as she watched their bodies moving together.

Sudden heat in her abdomen sent a flush through her body. Her privates called out, begging to be touched. For a moment Reika considered stealing her mom’s thing again, but she still couldn’t pull her eye away from the scene in the bath. Forgetting about the toy, she put one hand down her panties.

Her pussy was already sopping wet as she rubbed herself. Cognizant only that her panties were getting in the way, she shrugged them off, dropping them next to her mother’s.

“Hiromi...” Maeda moaned into her shoulder. Encouraged, she picked up her pace, pressing hard on his body with her own as his cock pistoned inside her. With urgent hands she rolled him over, keeping her crotch locked to his so he wouldn’t escape. Straddling him, she began to grind against him, pushing him deeper inside.

Suddenly, a rapping on the front door interrupted Reika’s fingers. Her eyes flicked to her mother and Coach Maeda, afraid they might look over and notice her. Luckily, the two lovers were making enough noise that they didn’t hear.

Who could it be at this hour? Reika wondered. She decided she’d better answer—in rural areas like hers some visitors simply opened the door and called out to whoever was inside. Then her mother would hear for sure.

Trying to calm her panting chest, Reika made her way to the entryway. Only when she was halfway there did she realize she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her finger shone with wetness from her excitement.

Oh, no, she thought. She started to turn around to get them when she heard the knocking again. Her head swiveled back and forth, wavering. Her privates felt bigger than ever, it was all she could do not to pull up her shirt and look.

A treacherous thought crept into her brain. What if she answered like this? The person would never know she was naked and leaking, right there in the entryway while they were talking. That would be so...hot! Wiping her fingers on the back of her shirt she hurried to answer the door.

“Uhhh...” “Ahhh...” Maeda and Hiromi moaned faster now, as they thrust their bodies at each other.

The rushing water from the shower added another layer of sensation, as Hiromi felt the water run down the her behind to where he entered her, then split around him, following the lines of her spread lips. Steam filled the small room, warming their skin.

“Unh...” Hiromi gasped as she felt her climax building.

She sat upright, letting the water hit the back of head, then run down her chest, across her nipples. She felt Maeda accelerate, raising his hips to thrust into her. His hands fondled her breasts. Roughly grabbing them, he squeezed them together and pulled them in circles. The friction from his palms on her nipples added to the fire in her crotch. Finally it was all too much for her and she came, waves of pleasure rolling out from deep in her abdomen. Throwing her head back she closed her eyes and let our a long cry:

“Ahhh!” Her body shook as her muscles spasmed around his cock.

When her body stopped shaking, Maeda rolled her limp form onto her back. Hiromi opened her eyes to look at him standing over her. His erect cock jutted out, drawing her attention. That belonged inside of her, she knew. Her body was made to accept him deep inside of her. Spreading her legs, she reached out her arms to welcome him back.

“Do you have any idea how sexy you look, Hiromi?”

“No more talk—hurry!” She begged.

It was time, Maeda decided. No more chants, no more discipline. Hiromi’s luscious body was melting his resistance, and he knew that the next time he entered her he would spill his seed. He knelt between her legs, grabbing her ankles and lifting them to his shoulders.

She was fully exposed now, and she felt a new flood of arousal as she realized that he would use her however he wanted. Letting her legs rest again his chest he guided his tip into her slick opening.

“Uhh—” He grunted as he slid forward, into her embrace. She reached up to run her hands across his chest. Within moments he had closed his eyes, holding her legs against him with both hands, and pistoning his hips against her, driving his cock home at a frantic pace.

“You feel so good...” Maeda moaned.

While the two lovers were building to climax, Reika had gone to answer the door. When she answered it, she found Sasaki. He stood in the dark, shoulders hunched, and refused to meet her eyes.

“What!?” She demanded roughly. Reika realized her body was trembling like it did before big races, and she felt exquisitely aware that under the t-shirt her private parts were completely exposed. They seemed larger than usual, more sensitive, like the subject of a close-up photo.

“Ah…ah…” Sasaki fumbled for words, taken aback by the sight. He couldn’t help but notice the way her nipples were poking at the cotton fabric, and his mind’s eye flashed back to the naked vision he’d seen in the pool office.

“It’s late. Why are you here? Did your mother bring you?” Reika bent to look out the doorway, inadvertently giving the boy a glimpse down the front of her shirt, just enough to see she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“No. I know. I mean—“ This was not going according to plan.

“You bicycled? In the dark?” Reika’s looked skeptical.

“Yes!” That question he could manage.

“Captain, I…I…” His courage, which had gotten him so far in the face of acute humiliation, failed him at the last moment. “I just wanted to say that you were awesome today.”

He turned to leave, face flaming red.

“Sasaki!” She seized his arm before he could leave. “You didn’t ride two kilometers at night just to tell me that.”

He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Paralyzed by a powerful cocktail of excitement, embarrassment, and fear, his throat wouldn’t produce a sound.

Reika’s mind was in equal turmoil. She should tell him to go him now. Right now. She knew that. Sasaki was…a junior member of the team, a kid, a…a…but he was here because she’d egged him on, because she’d grabbed his penis and made him squirt, because she…she wanted…Coach? She thought of what she’d seen in the bath. No, not Coach, she wanted Sasaki, with all of his boyish cuteness and his eagerness to please and his excitement about being with her, because he wanted her.

She stepped back with a long exhalation of breath. Locking eyes with the boy, Reika gripped the hem of her t-shirt. With trembling fingers she pulled her it over her head and stood naked, hands on her hips, as if trying to project an assurance she didn’t feel.

“You came for this.” She said. It wasn’t a question.

With a glow of satisfaction Hiromi watched Coach Maeda’s face as they moved together. It was right to be naked with him, it really was. This time she lay back, letting him do the work. Her hands stayed on his chest, tickling his small nipples.

“Uhhhh...” Maeda’s face contorted as he sped up. “Oh... Hiromi!” He cried out as she felt him quiver. Inside her pussy she could feel his cum spurt out as his body jerked in orgasm. For a long moment he remained poised above her, as his hips moved in little shudders and his cum drained into her womb. When it was done he collapsed onto her chest, panting.

“Uh, Coach?” She asked. “I can’t...breathe...” She managed.

“Ooops. Sorry.” They laughed.

“It’s okay.” She reached out a hand to his shrinking penis, covered in sticky white paste. “Come here, baby.” She said to it. Sitting up on one elbow, she lowered her head to his crotch, engulfing him with her mouth. A moment’s hard sucking and she had him clean.

“Ready for your bath now?” She looked up at him, enchanted with the way he made her feel.

“Definitely.” He agreed. Taking her hand he lifted her up. Still holding hands, they lifted the lid off and stepped into the hot water. Hiromi sat between his legs, leaning back into his strong chest with a sigh of contentment.

In the living room, the TV blared on, unheard. The weather announcer appeared, an attractive young woman proceeding through her charts with brisk efficiency. It was going to be a long, hot summer, she promised.