The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Last Night on the Island

Dan had spent years working for the university. As a professor of archaeology, he had led hundreds of students on trips around the world, and made many exciting discoveries. But for all his vocational successes, he was unlucky at love. Then one day fate intervened on a trip to Africa. On a particular expedition, he met a tribe of natives who both had a strange power over their women and had successfully synthesized curare into a drug that would paralyze someone after only a sip without killing them. After making both these discoveries on one fateful day, he set a plan into action. His current team of students included several attractive women. Their next expedition was going to be to a remote island in the south Pacific, and he set things in motion to spring a trap at the end of that trip. Upon their arrival on the Pacific island, the team had stayed in a group of bungaloos with a pool and then ventured out into the jungle to make their discoveries. After all the samples had been collected, Dan sent the other four male students on his team back to the university, with a promise that he and the women would break camp, clean things up, and head back the next day. Seeing a chance to skip out on work, the men gladly left and promised to send the boat back the next day.

As soon as the men had departed, Dan invited the women to go for a final dip in the pool to celebrate the conclusion of their mission while he wrapped up a few things. Soon all the women were splashing and frolicking at the pool, and Dan went to work. He knew a couple of the girls didn’t drink much other than margaritas, so he mixed them up and neatly added the curare blend that paralyzed its victims almost instantly. Then he brought the drinks out and carefully placed them at the poolside bar, making certain he got the single glass that wasn’t spiked. At his request, all the women came to the table with the drinks, either stepping from the pool or rising from their recliners. Each of them including Dan took their special glasses and held them at the ready. After Dan made some remarks about their successes he completed his toast. As he drank from his glass, each of them took a generous drink of the great tasting margaritas. After only a few seconds, each of them froze in place. Dan looked around him and admired the tableaux of paralyzed women. Of course, all of them were wearing their swimwear. Right away, he noted that each of them had incredibly erect nipples, obviously a fringe benefit of the drug. . He set his cup down and went immediately to work.

Jodie, the youngest of the group, and a flirt, also seemed to have the best body. Jodie was wearing a white string bikini, and as soon as Dan untied the strings, he saw that his assessment was correct. After momentarily catching on her long nipples, her top fell free, and Dan saw an eighteen-year-old with the body of a playmate. Since the curare blend in their drinks was only paralyzing their muscles, they were still totally aware of their surroundings and that they were being observed and disrobed. Dan was certain Jodie was incredibly scared and embarrassed at this point, but she was always so proud of her body that she probably appreciated Dan’s smiles of approval.

Dan had taken great care to rent a resort on a part of the island that was only accessible by boat. He had placed a motion sensor at the dock, so in the unlikely event of a visitor, he would have roughly twenty minutes to hide the girls. As for the girls, once they were covered with the African Harem oil, they would be totally at Dan’s command. The girls didn’t know it yet, but the oil Dan was going to use was going to make them willing participants in a wild orgy. And much like Scopolamine, another drug Dan had researched, they would be willing, mindless, sex zombies for about twelve hours, then they would forget everything that had happened. Not even hypnotism would bring it back. Dan suddenly realized that he had a time limit.

The curare-based elixir would keep them as lovely statues for only about an hour, so he carried Jodie to a series of pedestals that had been used to display different fossils. The fossils had been taken by the male team members, but the revolving pedestals remained. He put Jodie onto the pedestal and placed her nude, stiff, body, by spreading her legs and placing her hands on her hips. Since she already had a pretty smile, it reminded him of Lynda Carter, who had feined suspended animation in an episode of the old “Wonder Woman” series. Dan grabbed his video camera, and after flipping on the display, spent a couple of minutes filming the beautiful girl as she rotated, being sure to get every inch of her recorded, from her perky breasts to her clean shaven pussy. Then he flipped it off and headed for his next subjects.

Kristi and Laura were a little older and less flighty than Jodie, but they were still attractive. They had been friends for years, well before college, so he was not surprised that Kristi was whispering something into Laura’s attentive ear when time had stopped for them. Laura was wearing a light-blue bikini which was still wet from her trip into the hot tub. Although Laura was one of the more conservative girls in the group, she had purchased a bikini that became somewhat transparent when wet. He wondered if she had known when she purchased the suit. At any rate, even though the bikini had considerably more material than Jodie’s small suit, her areolae were clearly visible, and her protruding nipples made them even more obvious. Then he noticed something else. Laura had a very large cameltoe. Looking first at Kristi, then at the other girls, each of them had large, highly noticeable cameltoes to go along with their erect nipples...seemingly another benefit of the paralyzing drug.

Dan moved Laura slightly to separate her from Kristi. Then he removed her bikini, and was impressed by what he saw. Though she didn’t have a “centerfold” body, she was very athletically built. Her curves and muscles confirmed her background as a dancer. In addition to her perky breasts, she had an amazing ass and great calves. Dan found it curious that Laura often doubted her self and lacked self confidence. She was beautiful, and was one of the most desirable women he had ever seen nude. He quickly carried Laura to the pedestal next to Jodie, who was still standing totally still and serene. He put Laura into a position much like Jodie’s, except that he arched her back and placed her hands on her protruding hips. His little display was starting to look like the old school video of David Lee Roth’s cover of “California Girls”...and although that was hot, just losing their bikinis made this one hundred times hotter. After making a video record of Laura as she revolved silently, he turned his attention to her friend.

Kristi, also wet from her time in the hot tub, still held her margarita in one hand and had her other hand up to her open mouth in mid-sentence. She was wearing a purple one piece suit which complimented her pale skin and red hair well. In spite of being a little flat, she still had very large and pronounced nipples. Dan looked at her open mouth and thought of how she was always talking. How nice it would be to watch that mouth obediently suck his cock soon. Unlike Laura, Kristi’s somewhat sheer suit didn’t reveal her areola. When he peeled off her wet suit, he was immediately impressed. While Laura and Jodie had areolae slightly larger than silver dollars, Kristi’s were much bigger, especially considering the size of her breasts. They were pale, but at the center were her red erect nipples. When he got the suit the rest of the way off, he saw her neatly trimmed patch of fire and immediately had a new appreciation for the one he had previously identified as “not having much of a body”. He quickly got her in place and moved forward, repeating the same process.

On the other side of the pool, Kathy and the two Michelles had been waiting patiently, as if they had any choice. Kathy was the tallest of the group, thin and nearly Dan’s height. She was rubbing head with her eyes closed when the drug took effect, so he hoped that perhaps he had helped her headache. She was wearing a cover up, but you could still identify the outline of her perky nipples and her engorged pussy through her green swimwear. Dan had wanted to ask Kathy out, and she had seemed interested, but before they could actually have a date, another man had snatched her up and married her. Now, the marriage failed and she was back on the open market. Since she was a bit ahead of the other girls, she had completed a nursing degree and had started med school, so if she had been in pharmacology already, she might have a better clue of what was happening to the women and why they were paralyzed. Dan quickly disrobed Kathy, and was impressed with much larger breasts that her thin frame would indicate. As he pulled down her the elastic top to her swimsuit, her perky nipples popped out and stood at attention. He was going to enjoying fucking her later. Changing up his routine, he left Kathy nude, but did not place her on the pedestal. He then moved on to the first Michelle.

Wearing a basic black one piece, she was the stockiest of the group, but still very attractive. She was bubbly and, like Jodie, a bit of a flirt. Even though she was shorter and not the classic model size, she was still very sexy in her own way and had flirted with Dan on several occasions. Once, when the rest of the team was on a dig, she had spent a couple of hours modeling swimwear for Dan alone and had hinted that she wanted him, but that was it. Now, like it or not, she was about to become an overnight sex toy in his obedient harem. As Dan pulled down the top her her suit, he got a nice surprise. Her nipples were large and puffy, a personal favorite of his. Of all the girls, Michelle had the nicest tan. He looked forward to seeing her all oiled up in a bit. As he removed the rest of her suit, he saw not only an impressive ass, but a bald pussy that was already a little wet. He couldn’t wait to get her all shiny and ready to go.

Finally, he reached the other Michelle. Michelle M had been the only one of the group to actually date him, They had showered together a few times, and he had helped her cum, but that was it. When she wouldn’t go any further, Dan had broken it off, and she had ended up with a guy who wasn’t very successful or attractive. Her face was only average, but she had a body that wouldn’t quit. Now, as he removed her bikini, there were no surprises, but it was nice to reacquaint himself with her lovely frame. He found it ironic that after she had turned him away several times, she would now become a willing, if mindless, participant in his harem and the orgy to come.

Dan looked at his watch and realized the hour was getting away from him. He quickly deposited each of the girls from the other side of the pool on their respective pedestals and repeated the procedure of filming each of them as they revolved like living mannequins for his pleasure. Once he had completed this step, he flipped another switch on the display. This time glass tubes came up from beneath the pedestals and encased each of the posed girls. He stood there admiring the girls, who looked like a bizarre, nude picture window for a department store. He only had a couple of minutes to admire them before they sluggishly began to move and regain their motor skills.

Each of the women had the same reaction. Since they had been fully aware of what was happening to them the previous hour, they angrily yelled at Dan and beat on the unbreakable encasings. They were angry, and if they had their way, he would be put away. But Dan had the last laugh.

The original purpose of the pedestals and glass casings had been to preserve fossils and other finds until they could be picked up by the museum or university personnel. The glass could not be broken and was sealed for the purpose of cleaning the archaeological and geological samples. There were large, shower like jets at the top of the chambers which were normally filled with water and a mild cleanser, but today was different.

Dan explained that on one of his trips to Africa for the university, he had met a tribe where the men seemed to keep the young women in a near zombie-like state as sex slaves and servants. When he inquired further, the leaders of the tribe had explained that they had, by accident, found a plant that secreted an oily substance. One of the men touched it, and had pretty much lost his mind. But the tribe’s shaman had learned to process the oil and combine it with regular oil to produce a substance that, when applied to human skin, made the victim into a mindless, obedient slave for 12-14 hours. Of course, in these villages, the men kept the women in this constant, zombiefied state.” I had to have some of this substance, so I could use it for just one 12-hour fun time and perhaps learn to synthesize it for myself,” Dan said. “So I returned several archaelogical items we had taken that they found important, and in return they gave me enough of the oil to synthesize for about one hundred uses.” “Today,” Dan explained, “you girls will become the first American women to experience the power of what the tribesmen called, roughly translated of course, Harem Oil. By the way, in addition to making the victims totally compliant, the oil has the added effect of making women under 30 incredibly horny.” By now, Dan was laughing as the women reacted in a variety of ways including horror, shock, and anger. “And the best part,” said Dan, “is that when we’re done, I will simply suggest to you that we had a normal party and then we went to bed. You will believe it, and that will be the last time you’ll give the night to come a thought.” By now the women were lunging at their chambers, trying desperately free themselves, but the casings were far too strong.

“Now,” said Dan, “I thought it would be fun to allow all of you to watch while I make an obedient zombie out of each of you one at a time. That way the rest of you will get a preview or two of coming attractions. As you have, I’m sure, already surmised, I have replaced the water and cleanser that are normally sprayed in your cases with a mixture of olive oil and the Harem oil. Judging by demonstrations I saw, each of you will become my little fuck toys after about a minute of being sprayed by the oil. Who would like to go first?”

Kristi, who was always the spokesperson for the group, began to yell at Dan. “You’re not going to get away with this! Let us out now!”

“Ah, a volunteer!” Dan concluded. “It will be a pleasure to get you all oiled up and compliant. I was just wondering what it would be like to get you to suck my cock, and now we can find out.”

“No!” yelled Kristi and the others. But it was too late. Dan had already flipped the switch and Kristi’s pedestal began to rotate. She continued to bang against the sides of the glass and tried to pry the casing away from her pedestal, but it wouldn’t budge. About that time, a fine mist began to float down into the chamber. Kristi instinctively tried to brush the oil off her skin but the mist was gradually growing more intense, and keeping it all off was simply impossible. She returned to her attempts to break the glass or stop the pedestal and free herself, but nothing she tried seemed to work. Gradually, the buildup of oil on her skin became pretty thick and she noticed that it had crept down her body and was now beginning to cover her red bush. At almost one minute to second, the others saw Kristi stand to attention with her hands at her side. Her expression, which only a few seconds before had been frantic, was now totally blank. She stood erect and motionless as the pedestal continued to turn and mist continued to cover her shiny body. The oil was so thick now that it streamed down her stomach and legs. It’s slightly yellowish color made Kristi’s pale areolae almost disappear, but her nipples were red and longer than ever. The aphrodisiac qualities of the drug were obviously manifesting themselves in her body. The juices from her now engorged pussy mingled with the oil as she continued to rotate on display for Dan. He started to lower the glass casing, but thought better of it in case she was faking. He continued to watch her rotate, motionless and statuelike for another minute. Finally, he stopped the pedestal and lowered the glass. Kristi continued her still life pose. Finally, he spoke to her. “Kristi, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she said in a soft, compliant tone.

“Would you like to suck my dick?” Dan asked.

“Whatever you want,” Kristi said obligingly. Although she remained stiff and posed, her eyes looked at Dan with desire. Finally, Dan gave the command she had been waiting to hear.

“You may move.”

She immediately stepped from her pedestal and moved toward Dan, who was already lowering his pants. Despite the protests of the other women, Kristi began to suck on Dan’s cock as though they were intimate lovers who did this all the time. She continued with an intensity and passion he had never seen in her until he told her to stop and stand at attention. She obeyed immediately, rising to her feet, throwing out her small breasts, and placing her hands at her side. Dan admired her oiled body as it shined in the setting sun. This was going to be a night like no other.

“Ready to join the party, girls?” said Dan with a crooked smile.