The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Unavoidable Sleep-Over”

Chapter Three: “STAY AWHILE LONGER!”

* * *

Teresa stood in the shower motionless, while the water bounced off of her perfect breasts.

She stared straight ahead, never blinking, even when a drop of water made its way into her eye.

It had been about 15 minutes from the time she had entered the shower and turned on the water, yet she had made no attempt to scrub her body, wash her hair or anything.

Then, her advanced ears picked up something, and her head slowly moved in the direction of the bathroom door.

* * *

Katie was wide awake on the sofa and rummaging through her bag for a toothbrush.

The moment she found it, she heard the bathroom door open.

She looked up to see Teresa in a light-blue bathrobe and her hair wrapped in a white towel.

“Good morning,” said Teresa matter-of-factly, “The shower is all yours and there’s a spare towel in there for you.”

“Thanks Teresa,” said Katie as she jumped off the sofa.

“You’re welcome,” replied Teresa, and then she made her way down the hall towards her bedroom.

Katie finished gathering everything she needed and headed for the bathroom.

As she entered the hallway, she instinctively, tried to catch another glimpse of Teresa, but to no avail. The girl had already disappeared around the corner.

“Beautiful,” she said in a whisper, unaware that her mouth had even formed the word.

Once through the door, Katie shut it and began pulling her sleep-shirt over her head.

She looked in the mirror for a second.

“My breasts are the least impressive between the three of us,” she said softly to herself.

Then she looked at her hair. She had slept on it wrong again and there was a scourge of split-ends.

“Maybe I should go to that beauty shoppe of Josie’s,” she said.

Unhappily, she stepped into the tub and turned on the shower.

The water felt good to Katie. Teresa had left the setting at the perfect warmth. Her body embraced the hundreds of droplets. She lathered up extra thick with soap first and then began to wash her hair next.

She thought for a moment about what it would mean to have absolute beauty.

Fifteen minutes later, while rinsing out the shampoo, she began to think of last night again. During the second movie, her eyes had gotten really heavy and she must have fallen asleep while sitting up. But there was something else in the back of her mind that she couldn’t quite remember.

-Pink—.

Something about the color pink.

What did a color have to do with anything? she thought.

With her eyes still closed, she started to imagine the color.

“Yes! Pink!” she said with a giggle. “My favorite color in the whole world.”

She reached for the newly-opened bottle of conditioner and poured some into her hand.

Then with her other hand, she closed the bottle, set it back on its shelf and the next thing she reached for... was her vagina.

She withdrew her hand in shock.

She would never dream of masturbating. It was dirty. It was GROSS!

Without another thought, she went back to conditioning her hair.

* * *

What’s for breakfast?” asked Katie as she entered the kitchen.

She looked up from drying her hair and saw Josie putting away the dishes. The girl looked nothing like someone who had just gotten out of bed. She looked like a woman who was ready for a photo shoot with Victoria’s Secrets, but here she was in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher.

Once again, Josie’s hair was perfect. She had so much body and highlight that it didn’t even look real.

Katie also noticed how clean and incredibly smooth the girl’s skin looked.

Josie opened the cabinet above the counter and began putting the glasses away. There, Katie could see that peeking out beneath her pink bathrobe was satiny, black lingerie that put emphasis on her cleavage.

Katie shyied away, blushing.

She had to admit, however, that Josie was truly a knockout.

“I’ll make some pancakes,” said Josie eagerly.

“Sounds great!” said Katie.

She was still somewhat embarrassed and tried to get her mind off of Josie’s figure.

With a pleased smile, Josie went to the pantry and efficiently pulled out a mixing bowl, some flour and a few other canisters.

“Wait until you taste my special recipe,” she said.

Then she went to refrigerator and grabbed some eggs.

It wasn’t long before she had everything she needed.

Gracefully, she began to mix the ingredients.

She’s so beautiful, thought Katie once more, and she started to wonder how the girl managed to stay single for this long.

If only I could be more like her, she thought.

Teresa suddenly entered the kitchen.

“We should go out tonight!” she said.

* * *

That day the girls had taken Katie out to have her hair and nails done.

Katie was so happy to be able to spend money in order to look sexy once more. She had spent so much of her previous paychecks on Pete’s own selfish whims.

She was also good and ready to hit the club scene with her friends. She hadn’t been dancing in a long time. After all, Pete hated dance clubs and didn’t care if Katie had fun or not when they went out together.

When they got back to the apartment, Teresa pulled out a red dress and handed it to Katie.

“For you tonight,” said Teresa.

Katie was in love with it the moment she saw it.

“It’s beautiful!!!” said Katie.

With wide eyes, she snatched it up and looked it over and over.

“I thought you’d like it,” said Teresa.

* * *

That night Josie and Teresa were dressed to kill.

Actually, they could have been dressed in dirty over-alls and men would still be tearing each other to shreads to get close to them.

Josie wore a black dress and Teresa wore white.

Katie was glad to be wearing the red dress, but it was still cold comfort. She couldn’t compete with her two friends looking like they did.

“You look fine Katie.” said Josie and she put her hands upon Katie’s shoulders.

“Thanks,” said Katie.

“The club doesn’t stand a chance,” said Teresa.

* * *

In the wee hours of the night, Katie wasn’t sure exactly when it was, but she awoke once again on the couch. She was still wearing the red dress.

The television was on, but instead of white “snow,” or the blue screen of the DVD player, the screen was completely pink.

Once more, her nostrils were filled with that wonderful perfume.

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply through her nose.

Then she tried to recollect the evening’s events.

She remembered going to the club, but she could barely remember leaving it.

Long Island Ice Tea was to blame, and she knew it.

“I danced—,” she said.

There was pain in her head, but she didn’t feel too bad, just disoriented and sleepy.

“Didn’t meet any good-looking guys though,” she said.

She looked at the pink television screen again. Then she looked down and her eyes adjusted to the dark again.

On the floor she noticed a cable running down the hall. It was connected to the television, but why?

She went to the hall to investigate further.

The black cord ran all the way to Teresa’s bedroom.

There was a flashing white light from under her door like that of a strobe light.

Katie became a little bit nervous, but she slowly began to walk down the hall.

Her mouth opened and she almost called out to her friends, but then decided against doing so.

She continued to make her way towards the bedrooms.

Suddenly, she heard the knob of the bathroom door turn.

It startled her and she backed towards the living room.

She hadn’t even realized that someone might be in the bathroom with the lights off and only the night-light to see by.

The door opened and big-breasted Josie emerged wearing a skimpy, see-through pink nightgown.

She didn’t seem to notice Katie standing there.

With arms to her side, she made an abrupt turn towards her bedroom and walked to it.

“Josie!!!” Katie whispered.

Josie didn’t hear her, but that didn’t surprise Katie. That girl was always hard of hearing.

What did surprise Katie was the way Josie marched up to her bedroom door, arms still at her side, and pushed it open with her body.

“She must be DRUNK!” said Katie.

She quickly hurried after her friend.

The flashing light under Teresa’s door appeared to be gone now, but Katie only made a mental note of it. She was more concerned about Josie’s safety at the moment.

She entered the room expecting to find Josie sprawled out on the floor, but instead the girl was on the bed facing her and lying on her stomach.

“Katie!” purred Josie.

Speechless, Katie looked at her friend for a long time before any thoughts could register.

Josie’s cleavage was the most impressive sight in the world. Her gorgeous legs were playfully kicking back and forth, alternating with one another.

But most importantly were Josie’s seductive eyes.

Katie could not take her own eyes from them.

“You...” Katie finally said. “Are so very beautiful.”

She unknowingly took a step towards the bed.

“MMMMmmm,” Josie purred some more.

“Katie, you look so sweet and sexy in that red dress of yours,” she said.

Katie took another step forward, but then felt something wet down below.

It was like nothing else that she had ever felt before and it made her shiver uncontrollably.

Josie’s hand went to her own moist crotch as she started to crawl on the bed towards Katie.

“Do you feel it, Katie?” asked Josie.

She was crawling just like an animal.

“I...” said Katie, and her throat was too dry to say anymore than that.

Indeed, she felt something- lust for her best friend. Lust she had never felt for another woman.

Josie reached the foot of the bed and she propped herself up on her knees, hoisting her big tits up to Katie’s face.

Katie’s brown eyes continued to follow Josie’s green ones.

Even though she was standing, she was barely eye-level with her beautiful friend now.

With both hands, Josie slid the straps of her nightgown off of her shoulders and fully revealed her soft, technologically-advanced tits.

“Touch me, Katie.” said Josie.

Katie’s hands rose up to explore Josie’s majestic mammaries. Her fingers caressed every inch and she playfully pinched each nipple.

“Please suck them!” begged Josie.

She did, and with great elation.

Josie let her suck and lick until her large round nipples were drenched with saliva.

“Take off your dress,” suggested Josie.

Katie did so, but then she also unexpectedly pulled her panties down immediately and stepped out of them.

Next, she undid her bra, and not so eagerly, pulled it off shyly and let it fall to the floor. Her small perky breasts with brown nipples jutted out. They were hardened and aching for Josie’s expertise.

Thus, Katie stood naked before Josie for the first time in her life.

Her breasts... two bronze gems ready to be collected.

Her full, dark bush concealed her fresh, dripping pussy.

Pussy destined to eagerly serve Anita 1.

“I want you Katie. Do you want me?” whispered Josie as she leaned forward to kiss her.

Suddenly Katie backed away.

“I can’t,” she said nearly out of breath.

She backed all the way to the door and into the arms of Teresa, who was standing behind her wearing nothing but a white bra and panties.

“Sleep, Katie,” said Teresa, “Sleeeeeep.”

Katie’s head drooped and her eyes closed instantly.

The girl was fast asleep and remained propped up by Teresa.

Josie had froze for a second in mid-kiss, but now that Teresa had control of the situation, Josie reset to her default, attentive stance and awaited further instructions.

“You are going back to bed now,” said Teresa to Katie, “and when you wake up, it will all seem like a dream that you can’t quite remember. Do you understand?”

The limp girl nodded.

“MM-hmm,” she managed.

“This way,” said Teresa.

She lead the naked girl to the other bedroom and tucked her in.

Then she walked back to Josie’s bedroom where Josie-bot remained standing topless at the foot of the bed.

“Initiate Backup Plan Number 8” said Teresa.

The robot-girl silently loaded her assignment and a second later she animated once more and picked Katie’s dress and undergarments off of the floor.

Teresa then turned her attention back to her comfortably, sleeping friend.

She held out her right hand to the girl and a cloud of pink mist sprayed out from her wrist.

Katie continued to breathe rhythmically, but as the scent touched her nose, a little smile formed on her lips.

Next, Teresa pulled off her own panties and kicked them to an empty laundry basket nearby. Then she pulled the cable to her bedroom television out of the wall and inserted it into her own bare sex.

The television remotely switched on and a pink screen appeared.

“Conditioning must continue,” she said.