The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Only Teasing

by Pan

Chapter 4

The next few days passed in a glow. I allowed myself all kinds of little thrills from harmlessly teasing my son—wearing short skirts and low-cut tops around the house, occasionally flashing a boob, letting him peek in at me as I got myself off.

After our little adventure at the dinner table, Cecil seemed quite fatigued. He didn’t say a word for a few days, just threw me those cute smiles whenever I managed to catch his attention.

It was nice, having a harmless outlet for being the sexy woman I knew I was around the house. And every time I lay on my bed in the throes of orgasm, knowing—or at least hoping—that Cecil was peeking in on me, I would remind myself of what a hot bitch I was.

At the same time, I was careful to never cross the line. I was his mother, after all—sometimes I’d sneak up behind him, and whisper all sorts of filthy things in his ear, but that was only teasing. I made sure that we never went too far.

My son was a healthy male, and it was perfectly natural for him to get turned on by my body—especially since I enjoyed showing it off so much.

Sometimes I felt like I should cum in front of him more often, but there’s only so many times one can get off during the day—even a wet, horny slut like myself.

Then, one day, Cecil came home from school, and he looked…I don’t know, rested. Energetic. He stopped to appraise my outfit—I was wearing white thigh-high stockings, and a pleated green dress which ended about a foot above my knee. When I did a little spin (as I did often—I love showing off my body) it would reveal the rose low-waisted panties I had underneath.

He smiled, and the warm glow began throbbing within me with an intensity that I hadn’t felt for days.

My son is a healthy male, I was pleased to notice. My son is a healthy male…and he has needs.

I mean, he wasn’t the only one. I was a wet, horny slut, and the only action I was getting was my own hands, bringing me off a few times a day while my son (hopefully) watched.

My son has needs.

“How was school?” I asked, but Cecil didn’t answer, just kept staring at me with that slight smile, while the glow filled my body. I knew that if I twirled at that point, he’d see that my panties were soaked through—I walk around fairly soaked most of the day, but suddenly my needs were overwhelming.

I’m a wet, horny slut.

My son has needs.

I started walking towards the kitchen to fetch Cecil a snack—my boy has needs, after all. He’s a healthy male, and so he needed to eat. Pausing in the doorway, a thought struck me.

We’d both enjoyed it when I’d teased Cecil at dinner the other day, teased him until he had a wet spot in his pants. Maybe I could find a new way to tease my son…

My son has needs, and I’m a wet, horny slut.

Of course, I didn’t want to be too forward. I didn’t want my son to think I was…

I’m a wet, horny slut.

I hoped that Cecil hadn’t noticed the flush that had spread across my body at the idea of teasing him more directly, of bringing out his erection and getting him off.

My son has needs.

I would have been embarrassed if he’d noticed how aroused I was getting. I’d hate him to think I was a…

I’m a wet, horny slut.

No, I was his mother. There were lines I couldn’t cross—using my feet under the table, that was totally harmless, only teasing. If I were to touch…if I were to put my hands on his…

I’m a wet, horny slut.

God, wouldn’t it be wicked though? I’m such a hot bitch sometimes—just the idea of reaching into my son’s pants, getting him off with my hands…

I’m a wet, horny slut.

I was panting just thinking about it. Maybe I’d invite him to watch a movie, and then casually begin teasing him. I could play with his thigh, get him all excited, and then…

I’m a wet, horny slut.

Glancing up, I noticed that Cecil’s face had gone red.

“Are you okay, honey?”

My son has needs, and I’m a wet, horny slut. I’m a hot bitch. It’s only teasing. It’s completely harmless.

Maybe I should…

I’m a wet, horny slut.

I sure hoped…

My son has needs.

“How about I get you that snack?” I asked, and practically ran into the kitchen—well, as fast as one can when they’re wearing five-inch heels. I know, I know, some people think they’re a bit much…but I’m a sexy woman who loves showing off her body. I’m a hot bitch.

That fact was abundantly clear to me as I practically threw myself onto the kitchen table, pushed my panties aside, and slid two fingers into my dripping cunt. I couldn’t believe how wet I was, how horny. I’m a wet, horny slut. I kept repeating the words to myself, over and over again—I’m a wet, horny slut. I’m a wet, horny slut, and my son has needs.

I should cum in front of my son more often.

That was the thought that stopped me. I couldn’t get myself off in the kitchen, not by myself. After all, Cecil is a healthy male—he has needs.

And getting off in front of him? That was only teasing. It wasn’t like I’d be…

I’m a wet, horny slut.

“Cecil?” I cried out. “Please…come in here. There’s…there’s something I need to…ohhh!”

I’m a wet, horny slut.

The door opened, and my son smiled at me again, filling me with that warm glow.

I smiled back at him—in the past, I’d pretended not to notice as he watched me get off, but this time we both knew what we were doing.

Not that there was anything wrong with it, of course. It was only teasing. And if he gets turned on by my body, that’s…

I’m a wet, horny slut.

I moaned and plunged my fingers back into my slit, and began dirty-talking to my son, telling him how good it felt, how wet I was. It wasn’t long before I was cumming loudly on the kitchen table while my son watched, a smile on his face, the room swimming in that happy glow.

I’m such a wet, horny slut.