The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OPEN MIND, PART II

A new couple moves into the development and this time around we get to see Tyrone work his stuff on an unsuspecting Investment broker. If you want to use anything please ask first.

“I’ll get it!” Alex said as he headed towards their front door.

Alex and his wife Susan had just moved in to their new house in a small development in a nice part of town. It was a bit secluded and only had two other occupied houses. The development had nearly gone under with the late recession, but was now making a comeback. The owners had been picky about selling though. Even though their bid was not the highest, the owners had chosen them. Something about wanting more young couples in the area versus families with kids.

Alex was an investment broker for a fast growing firm in the city. He had already been promoted and was managing a lot of accounts for all sorts of investors. Some of his clients had been “non-standard” customers to quote the CEO, but so far his customers had dumped in a lot of money and had experienced a lot of growth so no one was complaining.

Alex was a handsome dark haired man of 27, and still in great shape from being on the rugby team in college. He still played a bit with the local club and kept his shape and muscle. His wife Susan joked about him being the trophy husband.

Susan was a knockout brunette with awesome Slavic/Eastern European features. She was nice and thin, had long black hair that had a gloss to it that was the envy of nearly every woman she ran into, and she killed a two piece. Her mom and dad were from Ukraine and Russia respectively and had come over right after the wall came down and got married. She spoke Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, German, and English without any accent. She worked out of the home or library doing translation work for various firms in the city. She had a pre-law degree from college and found out that doing legal translation work was much easier and paid nearly as much as actual lawyering.

Alex opened the door to a nice looking black couple. The man smiled a broad smile and held up his hand. “Hello new neighbor! I’m Tyrone and this is Monica. We live just opposite of you. We would have been by sooner but we didn’t get back until late last night.”

Alex took his hand and shook it. He took note of the strength in Tyrone’s grip and the intelligent look in his eyes. Monica was a very pretty woman; tall, in great shape, and she had a smile to match her husband’s. She extended her hand and he shook it as well.

“Well, no problems about that. I’m Alex and my wife Susan is in the back. Won’t you come on in?”

“Certainly! I actually love visiting the others houses as I’m always second guessing myself if I got the right one. I toured all of them but when I see what others have done I get to thinking about what I could have done and it goes downhill fast.”

Alex chuckled. “I can understand that. Oh, here she is. Tyrone and Monica, this is…”

“Susan! So glad to meet you. Sorry about the mess, still unpacking you know.”

“Oh we understand. Wow! I just love your hair! What a sheen! You are simply going to have to tell me what conditioner you use to get a glow like that.”

Susan led Monica off towards the kitchen while Alex headed into the living room. Tyrone glanced back over his shoulder and grinned. He reached into his suit and pulled out two beers.

“I promised the wife I’d hold off on offering up a drink, but hey, it’s only beer right?”

Alex laughed and popped the top off. “Well, I won’t tell if you won’t. To new neighbors.”

“To new neighbors.” Tyrone replied and took a huge swig.

Alex took a long pull as well and the beer was really smooth. He blinked and took another pull. “Wow! This stuff if pretty good. What brand…hey there is no label.”

Tyrone chuckled. “Home brewed. I wasn’t sure how you would feel about it so I wanted to see if you have an open mind about stuff first.”

Alex blinked. He had a slight wave of dizziness come over him and he blinked again.

“You okay Alex?” Tyrone asked.

“Yeah, just tired from unpacking.” He said and took another swig. “Damn this stuff is really good.” He thought.

He and Tyrone sat down and started talking. Tyrone explained his job as a money manager for a large group of diverse investors. “I’m not really an investment manager so much as a contact organizer. I have a large pool of clients who have money to invest in all sorts of things. Land, cars, art, the market, bonds, overseas deals, even movies and music tours. I hook them up with the right guys and get a small commission for set up. It works very well actually. Most of the guys I work with are not very educated and need advice and introductions to the right folks to get things done.”

Alex nodded as he finished off his beer. He actually felt a bit buzzed by it, even though it was only one beer and chalked it up to simple fatigue. “I can see that. I run into some issues with that at work. I’m an investment broker with Newhouse and Jackson, and I have tried to diversify our client base. People with smaller amounts, people with some past issues who have recovered, people who generally would not get through the door with us or get fobbed off on some of our less well know managers. So far, I’m batting a 1000 though.”

Tyrone smiled at him. “I’m glad to see you have an open mind.”

Another wave of dizziness hit him and he rubbed his head.

“You probably need some rest. I’ll gather up Monica and let you get some rest. A pleasure to meet you and honestly I think this is a very good thing. I am willing to bet I know some folks who just might fit your criteria.”

“You boys done drinking that homebrew?”

Monica and Susan were grinning from the entryway. Tyrone put up his hands in feigned innocence and Monica snorted. “Oh don’t even. I knew you were sneaking some of your skullpop over here. Let’s go before you try and fob off some of your liquor on this poor soul.”

They bid them goodbye and Susan said “It was very nice to meet you.”

Monica waved and said “Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow morning.”

“Da.” Susan replied

Alex noted that reply and when they closed the door he looked at Susan. “Da?”

Susan blushed. “We were talking and she was so impressed by all the languages I knew and had me talk some in each one. She said my Russian sounded really sexy.”

“Well, that is because you are sexy Russian.”

Susan slapped him playfully. “Only half. She said she liked my middle name more than Susan too.”

“Tatyana? Well, it is nice. But I think Susan is much sexier.” Alex said with a playful slap on her ass. He was suddenly feeling quite randy and Susan looked back at him with a VERY fun look.

“Race you up the stairs trophy husband!” Susan said and took off with a giggle.

Alex grabbed her just as she entered the doorway to the master bed and tackled her onto the bed. They kissed and he started pulling off his shirt while his wife undid her bra. They made some serious love that night with a passion that Alex thought was new. His wife seemed a bit wilder and he felt more like playing around and then ended up with her doing a reverse cowgirl, which they had never done but was VERY fun.

“Wow! I don’t know why we haven’t tried that one before. We need to do it again.” Alex said as they lay together afterwards.

“Yeah, we really need to have an Open Mind about sex!”

“Yes, an Open Mind…” Alex said as he nodded off.

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER AT WORK

Alex stretched as he leaned back in his chair. He felt pretty good actually, which surprised him. He had been so busy moving that he hadn’t had much of a chance to work out for the last several weeks and he had been feeling out of sorts.

But the last two weeks he had been working out at home with Tyrone. Tyrone had come by the next day and helped him unpack a bunch of stuff. They had ended up setting up his indoor gym in the basement and Tyrone had been impressed with everything.

“Damn, you really do take staying in shape seriously. I might have to come over here instead of the club. It’s always so crowded there it’s hard to get a good workout because I’m always waiting on machines and weights.”

“Yeah, that’s why I set this up. That and I like the privacy. But when I’m doing my heavy lifting I do need a partner. I’m starting back up tomorrow, want to come by?”

“Hey, that would be great! Thanks a lot. When do you lift?” Tyrone replied.

“Mornings about six or so go till seven and then clean up and work.” Alex said.

“Deal. Man, you have a real Open Mind about your neighbors.”

Alex had blinked at that and then nodded.

The workout had been great. Tyrone was a great partner and could lift some serious weights. And he had brought over some more of his beer. Normally Alex never drank in the morning, but he really liked Tyrone’s stuff and he had been drinking one after every workout.

Susan had started working out with Monica after he left for work. Alex had noticed that she had cut down on the running was doing more aerobics and yoga type stuff, but he wasn’t complaining about the spandex yoga pants and workout bra. He had been late to work yesterday when she had worn a particularly tight bra and one thing had led to another.

Which was another reason he felt a bit odd about not being tired. Alex’s sex life had exploded over the last ten days. Susan and he had been having long and wild sessions at home and were usually up until midnight fucking and playing around.

“Huh, not that I’m complaining but Susan is seeming to be a lot more wild in bed this last week.” Alex thought to himself as he looked out his window.

“Daydreaming Mr. Andrews?”

Alex turned and smiled at his personal assistant. Patricia was a young woman who had just graduated college and was working here while awaiting her acceptance to a Master Program for her MBA. She was a short blonde girl with a nice body and a quick mind. She had a steady boyfriend and was actually very friendly with Susan joking about how she was Susan’s eyes and ears to make sure her trophy husband was staying faithful.

“Just thinking about how good the workout this morning was. What’s up?”

“Your wife called and said she is going out with Monica tonight for a ladies night out. Tyrone offered to cook some BBQ so if you want to eat you need to see him.”

“Well, if his BBQ is as good as his beer I’m all for it.” Alex replied with a grin.

“Very good, I’ll let her know. Funny thing though, when she called I almost didn’t recognize her.”

“Really? Why’s that?”

Patricia looked a bit embarrassed and shifted her feet. “Well, not to be insulting but she had an accent. Nothing thick, but you definitely noticed it.”

“Huh. Well, I haven’t noticed that, but no big thing. She was probably translating something and was caught up in it.”

Patricia nodded and turned around to leave. Alex normally didn’t scope out his personal assistant, but today he took a nice long look at her body and her very nice ass.

“Mmmmm, that’d be fun to spank.” He thought and then blinked. “Whoa, where did that come from?” he thought and then shrugged and finished off his work.

He drove home and got out of his car. Susan’s car was there but she was gone. She had left a note stating that Monica was driving and not to wait up. Chuckling, Alex changed and grabbed a bottle of good scotch and headed across the street. He was heading up towards the door when he started to smell the BBQ.

He rang the doorbell and heard a shout “Come around back! I’m by the pool!”

Alex did and found Tyrone grilling some steaks and basting some ribs. He smiled when he saw the scotch and said “We will get into that later. Have a beer first!”

Alex took the offered beer and took a long swig. “Damn that stuff is good. And THAT smells great! What are you seasoning with?”

“Family secret, keep an Open Mind and everything will be just fine.” Tyrone said.

Alex blinked and zoned out for just a second. “Whoa, got a bit lightheaded there.”

“Well take another swig and it’s all good.”

Alex grinned and did just that. He and Tyrone made small talk about sports and they each killed three beers. The food was fantastic and by the time they were lounging by the pool Alex had finished a six pack by himself and was working on the scotch.

“Good thing it’s Saturday tomorrow, otherwise I’d be using a sick day.” Alex said.

“Yep, I’ve got a get together tomorrow afternoon with an old friend but morning will be out certainly.” Tyrone replied. “Speaking of days, I wanted to ask you something. I’ve got some clients who are looking into investment funds but are completely clueless. Normally I’d have them just call the bank and start with the beginner stuff, but the amount of money they want to throw down is actually quite a bit. I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind talking to them. They can pay for your time if you need that, but when I say they have money, I mean they have MONEY. We are talking several millions each.”

Normally Alex wouldn’t work it like this, but Tyrone was a great guy and given his history of trying to broaden the base this certainly wouldn’t hurt.

“I think we can arrange that. Who are these guys? What do they do?”

“They are entrepreneurs. One them manages several bands and music groups, another is a talent scout and agent, third one runs and importation business.” Tyrone replied.

“Hmmmm, well, I’ll need some more details but I think I can work that. Say Wednesday afternoon?”

Tyrone grinned and shook his hand. “Glad you have an Open Mind about this. Trust me; this is going to be a great opportunity for you.”

Alex’s head swam a bit and then he nodded.

They talked some more and the topic turned to women. Tyrone asked Alex how he and Susan had met, what they liked to do and so on. Alex answered and then asked the same back.

“Heh, well, we like sex of course. My wife is a real cougar in bed. We have toned it down some since we first met. Hey I’m going to tell you a secret. We actually used to be swingers.”

Alex sputtered a bit when he heard that. He coughed and then looked at Tyrone. “Really? Damn, sorry but I wasn’t expecting that.”

Tyrone grinned and sat back. He handed Alex another beer and smiled as he took a pull. “That’s okay; I know it shocks people when I say that. But you have an Open Mind about this stuff right? You don’t judge others and you don’t expect to be judged back right?”

Ales blinked and for a fleeting second he thought that he did have a problem with that. But the beer and the fact that he did have an Open Mind chased it away. “Yeah, true, everyone has their own thing, people shouldn’t judge.”

“That’s right. Well, we don’t do that anymore, but it was fun while it lasted.”

Alex was quiet for a bit and Tyrone finally chuckled. “Go ahead and ask.”

Alex opened his mouth and Tyrone smiled at him. “Look, I know you want to know how it was. Everyone asks that, don’t be embarrassed. Go ahead.”

Alex took a long swig and then said “Okay, how was it? I mean, watching other men fuck your wife? Didn’t you have a problem with it, wasn’t it awkward?”

Tyrone leaned back with a smile. “First time a little. But when you see how much your wife is enjoying herself and when she sees how much you enjoy yourself you work past it. Things that your wife doesn’t want you to do to her and vice versa you can do. You can experiment with others who know more and can figure out some really fun stuff without the trial and error. And you can feed the beast. Every man has some fantasy deep down, but most often it’s something your wife can’t do or doesn’t want to do, or maybe you are just too embarrassed by it. You can get it out of the way.”

Tyrone sat up and looked at Alex. “For me, I found out I enjoyed watching my wife being in control. Not a dominatrix, although she did do it a couple of times, but she was the alpha in the couple. Ordering men and women, she experimented with being bi-sexual several times, having them work to please her, having them obey her. Damn it was a real turn on! Made me hard just watching! She was really good at making guys act totally different then they were in real life.”

Alex was thinking about Monica naked giving him orders. While it was a sexy day dream, it didn’t have much appeal to him. He was thinking about giving the orders to his wife, his wife in cheap slutty clothes fucking other men…”

“Hello? You there?”

“Oh sorry man, just thinking about fantasies. You can’t tell a story like that and not have a dirty thought pop into your head.”

Tyrone chuckled. “Oh I know it. But that’s all in the past. We don’t swing anymore, kinda out grew it. Fulfilled our fantasies and it made our sex life awesome.”

Tyrone took a pull. “I’m not going to ask you about your fantasy. It rude to ask, you can share when you want to. But I’m betting you and your wife have a healthy relationship anyway so you probably wouldn’t make good swingers.”

Alex snickered at that and said “Well, you never know till you try…”

He and Tyrone laughed long and hard over that and Alex staggered home. He was just getting down to bed when Susan staggered in with a big smile on her face. She was wearing a short tight black dress and heels and had been drinking and dancing.

“Darling! How iss my lovely husband dis evening? I had such a great time, we went to a club and drank and danced till they shut it down! And now” Susan said as she unzipped her dress “I’m horny and want fuck!”

Alex didn’t even have time to make a smartass comment before his wife was on him and riding him like a prize horse. She rode him hard and he reacted just as hard. After a hot and heavy Susan on top session, Alex flipped her off, shoved her over a chair and fucked her doggie style. Susan growled and started babbling in Russian which turned on Alex even more. He finished her off with a massive thrust that actually broke the chair and his wife ended up face first on the floor.

Alex fell backwards onto the bed and chuckled. “Susan, you need to have these nights out more often.”

Just as he started to drift off he heard her say “Tatyana, call me Tatyana.” With a noticeable accent.

NEXT DAY

Alex had a pretty big headache when he was finally able to stumble downstairs late Saturday morning. He had a time making a cup of coffee and was just sitting down to it when his wife strutted into the room.

He nearly did a spit take when he saw her. He knew she had been working out with Monica but he wasn’t expecting her getup. He heard the “click-clack” of stilettos and looked up in time to see his wife strut in wearing a gold metallic bikini. A TINY gold metallic bikini, tiny enough to know she was completely shaven. She smiled as she strutted past him and began to make a fruit smoothie. He eyed his wife and couldn’t help but be aroused. She had a knockout body but the swimsuit left nothing to the imagination. He blinked and noticed…

“No tan lines?” he said softly.

Susan giggled and looked over her shoulder at him. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she flicked in over her shoulder and winked at him. “Da. I have been tanning naked with Monica for the last week after our workouts. You like yes?”

Alex looked at his wife’s ass and she gave it a slap. He started and she said “Hey, eyes up here!” Alex flushed and then they both started laughing.

“Yes, I like. Just be sure you cover up when walking over to our house, you might cause a traffic accident dressed like that.”

“Well, if you got it, flaunt it.” Susan said and she dumped in a bunch of fruit. Alex then noticed she poured in a healthy shot of vodka.

“When did you start the hooch?” he asked, curious as his wife was not much of a drinker.

“Oh, it’s just a taste. It mixes well with the fruit and gives me a little jolt in the morning. Monica suggested it. Speaking of suggestions, I was thinking about getting a tattoo.”

Alex did sputter this time. When he wiped up the coffee, he looked over at his wife. “A tattoo? Why the hell would want a tattoo? You never mentioned anything like that before.”

Susan frowned at him. “I think it would look sexy as hell. I even have the style picked.” She opened up her purse and pulled out a piece of paper. She unfolded it and showed him a rising sun with two roses growing out of it on either side. It was intricate and did look nice, but he frowned again.

“Where, uh, exactly would you get this? On your body I mean?”

Susan turned around and wiggled her ass. “Just above this. Small of the back. What do you think? Wouldn’t it be hot to have that on my back, see me strutting around with a cut off showing it off? It would showcase my lovely bubbly ass very nicely don’t you think?”

Alex blinked. He had a vision of his wife at the pool strutting around in her current swimsuit, makeup done nice and sleazy thick, with big hoop earrings. Her strutting around with her ass swaying, giggling and winking, men coming up to him and asking about her, saying how lucky he was, how they would love to fuck her…”

“Wait, what?” Alex shook his head. “Hold on a second. Where did all this come from? Two weeks ago you wouldn’t be caught dead in a two piece, never mind something this skimpy and now you are flaunting yourself and wanting a tattoo? Susan what’s going on?”

Susan’s face grew dark and she scowled at him. “Tatyana! Call me Tatyana! Susan is such an, an American name! I’m Russian and I want people to understand that! Why don’t you have an Open Mind?”

Alex blinked and his head swam. He knocked over his cup and put his hand to his head. “Baby! Please don’t, ooowwwwwwwww! My freaking head!”

Suddenly a cold bottle was put in his hands and he felt his wife’s arms wrap around him from behind. “Dear, hush. You’re head is hurting and you are out of sorts. Here, take these they will help.”

Her hand covered his mouth and he felt two pills shoved in. He pulled the bottle up to his mouth and took swig to wash the pills down. He blinked as he tasted Tyrone’s beer but reflexively took a long pull. He sighed as the taste washed down his throat and leaned back into his wife’s bosom.

“Der, that better da?” Tatyana said with that noticeable accent.

Alex nodded and kept his eyes closed for a second. Then as he opened his mouth to speak he felt a wave of relaxation hit him. His headache seemed to melt away and he felt really good.

“Der we are. Pills helping da? Good boy. Now, listen to Tatyana. Tatyana is me, Susan not me, you call me Tatyana from now on da?”

“Yes, you are Tatyana.”

“Good. Tatyana gets her tattoo da?”

“Yes, you can have your tattoo.”

“Good. You don’t have problem with me tanning naked or showing off hot body da?”

“No, you can show off your hot body and tan naked.”

“Da, iss good den. You good boy. And good boys get candy treat…”

Alex was aware of his wife moving around behind him and she turned him around. She had taken off her bikini and was wearing only her metallic golden sandals. She gave him a kiss that curled his toes and then took him by the hand and led him into the living room. She eased him down onto the couch and gently undid his pants. With a big smile she knelt down and began to lick his cock.

Alex watched with a big dopey smile as his wife went to work. She had never been a big fan of oral sex, but she seemed into it now. His cock hardened fast as her long licks up and down his shaft stiffened it right up.

Alex took another long swig of his beer and then let the empty bottle drop on the carpet. Tatyana giggled and said “Oh baby, Tatyana so happy her hubby have Open Mind…”

A wave of euphoria hit Alex and his head dropped back onto the cushions. His eyes glazed over and he had visions of men offering to pay him to fuck his wife and his wife telling him to pimp her out.

About an hour later Alex started up with a knock on the door. He looked around and heard the shower upstairs running. He blinked and looked down at his deflated cock that had lipstick stains on it near the base of the shaft. But other than that it had been licked completely clean and he was sitting there with his pants by his ankles.

He shook his head and wondered at the fact that his hangover seemed completely gone. Another knock caused him to focus and he stood up and pulled his pants up. He walked over to the door and opened it to a smiling Tyrone.

“Hey, sorry to bug you, but you forgot your wallet last night. Figured you might need it today.”

“Oh, thanks man. Woooff! I had a bit of a morning I can tell you.”

Tyrone laughed. “You do look a bit worn down, but hey it’s the weekend. Oh, you forgot your phone too.”

Alex took it from him but had a very odd feeling that he hadn’t taken it over last night. He mentally shrugged figuring that after about 8 beers and several straight scotches his memory was suspect.

“Tatyana said she was going out today. Something about a tattoo?”

Alex nodded. “Yeah, Tatyana found one the other day. It will look really good over her awesome ass.”

Alex froze as soon as those words left his mouth. He wasn’t sure where they had come from. But Tyrone kept on like nothing happened and he let it slide.

“Well, I’ve talked to a couple of my customers and if you can make it work Wednesday they would love to come over and see about what you can do for them.”

“Deal, see you and them then. Oh wait, my number. You need to call my personal assistant and…”

“Already got her number. No issues, I’ll see you then.” Tyrone said and headed back down the walk.

“Huh, I guess I gave it to him last night.” Alex said as he closed the door.

NEXT WEDNESDAY

Alex closed out his emails and made sure the little conference table in his office was cleared off. Tyrone and his friends were due shortly and he wanted to make sure everything was okay.

He silently wondered if a beer might not be a bad idea. Monday morning as he was leaving Tyrone had stopped by and handed him a case of his homebrew beer. Not wanting to leave it in the car he had snuck it into his office which had a small fridge. He had put it there. Right after lunch, he had sat down and Patricia had put a cold one on his desk.

She had winked at him when he looked at her and said “Relax Alex, I won’t tell. One beer won’t hurt anything. By the way, you are looking awesome in that tight shirt.”

Alex had thanked her and while taking a swig had watched her sway out of his office. She was wearing a shorter skirt than normal and a tighter blouse and heavier makeup. She also had a pronounced sway to her walk that definitely caught his eye. The odd thought that popped into his head was “Nice that would attract a paying customer fast.”

The last three days had gone along like that. He was now up to two beers in the morning and was banging Tatyana in the morning after working out. He didn’t call it making love or having sex. It was rough, nasty, and Tatyana was really wild. He fucked her in the shower, against the wall, and on the floor this morning. Then he would down his second beer and head out. He’d have a beer after lunch and then when he got home he’d have another beer or two before bed. Tyrone had brought over several cases for him and he was very thankful for it.

His wife’s tattoo was hot as hell, and after seeing it, he had agreed that she needed to show it off. She had been shopping with Monica and her new clothing definitely showed it off. Nice tight halter tops and half blouses, low backed dresses, now usually matched with short skirts and stockings were now what she wore around.

He had been a bit hesitant about it when she had started showing off her new clothes, but after a beer and some more pills (he had developed a headache when talking about not liking her wardrobe), he realized he needed to be open minded about it and had agreed.

“Sir, your one o’clock is here.”

Alex looked up and saw Tyrone and three other men standing by his secretary’s desk (Patricia had started to insist she was his secretary instead of his personal assistant this morning for some reason). He nodded and waved them in. He saw Tyrone hand Patricia a pill bottle and then head on in.

“Alex my man! Good to see you. These are my friends. This is Steven, Joseph, and Randal.”

Alex shook hands with all of them and had them sit down. “So, I’ve been told you guys all have various business interests and are curious about setting up a solid investment plan…”

They ended up talking for three hours. Alex initially was curious about what they wanted and then was very hesitant. Steven, the talent agent, was more of a talent agent for strippers and porn starts than real talent. Randal was an agent for several rap and gangster rap groups, some which were rather notorious for being abusive, using drugs, and even suspected of being simple fronts for drug money laundering. Joseph was arguably the most legit of the group, but as Alex tried to bore down on what exactly his company did move, it got very hazy fast.

Tyrone sensed his nervousness and suggested a short break. The three men headed out to the restroom and Tyrone held back.

“You seem a bit nervous man, what’s up?”

“Tyrone, the money they want to put down is great. Hell, I could start my own firm with an investment like that. But not to sound offensive, they are a bit shady. I know for a fact that unless I pull every favor I am owned in the company there is no way the CEO will buy off of this. I have tried to push the boundaries but this may be a step too far.”

“Man, I figured you had an Open Mind about this.” Tyrone had replied.

A sharp pain hit Alex. He rubbed his head and Tyrone frowned. “Headache, hmmm, that’s no good. We need you sharp. Here, have a couple of these and wash them down with a beer.”

Alex was going to ask Tyrone how he knew he had beer here when he shoved one into his hand and he popped the pills without thinking. A few second later and a wave of relaxation hit him and he sighed.

“Better now?”

“Yeah. Much.”

“Okay, Alex. You have a very open mind, and I know that you want to help these guys. They are not your regular customers but they still deserve to have a good investment manager right?”

“Yeah, that is true.”

“Damn straight. Keep your mind open and let’s figure out how to help them.”

Alex had nodded and had gone to work with gusto. He re-evaluated the positions and found some ways to make things work. By using some shell companies he could confuse the source of the money, and by some not necessarily illegal, but not exactly ethical, maneuvers he could set up most of what they wanted. Alex and the others had ended up drinking up his whole case of beer and Tyrone had suggested that they head out to celebrate.

Alex agreed and called his wife. Tatyana was very happy and had told him to go for it as she was going to meet the neighbors up the street who had just come back from a long vacation with Monica.

Alex was locking his office when Patricia spoke up. “Sir, I see you are heading out. I take it that the meeting was a success?”

“Yes it was, it will take some work but this will be a big windfall for the company and me as well.”

Patricia had smiled and said “Oh good sir, I am soooo happy.” In a very sexy voice.

Alex had paused and openly scoped her out. She smiled back at him and spun in her chair so he could get a good look at her. She was wearing a very tight sleeveless blouse that had the top three buttons undone and showed some nice cleavage. She was wearing a short pencil striped skirt which was also nice and tight and hugged her ass very close. She had nice long black stockings and some 5 inch black heels. Her hair was done up in a braided pile on the top of her head in the sexy librarian look and she had on silver hoop earrings and some nice nearly slutty makeup.

Alex hesitated for a moment. Part of him screamed that he was married and this was not professional, but Tyrone walked up to him and said quietly “Hey man, keep an Open Mind. Tatyana won’t mind your secretary coming along.”

Alex blinked and smiled. More accurately he leered at his hot secretary. “Hey, why don’t you come along? Have a drink with me and guys here. Always nice to have some pretty company along.”

Patricia giggled (very much like his wife did now a days) and nodded. She picked up her purse and took his arm. Alex led her out a side door and the men followed. He could feel their eyes on his secretary and he leaned over and whispered to her.

“Put some sway into your ass.”

Alex felt her walk change up a bit. He had to slow down some as she had to take shorter steps.

“That’s it. Walk like you want them to watch you. Walk like you want to show off your hot body. Make them helpless, make them HAVE to watch that hot ass.”

Patricia giggled and Alex noticed that all conversation behind him had stopped.

“Like that boss?” Patricia whispered.

“Just like that Patricia. Just like that.”

“Call me Tia. It’s a much sexier name.” Patricia said in a whisper.

“Okay Tia.”

They had gotten to the car and they headed out to a place Tyrone knew. It was a private club, not too loud, but definitely had seedy feel to it. Rap and hip hop were the only music, and lots of girls dressed very skimpily strutted around on the arms of various men who ran from obvious thugs to three piece suits. Alex noticed right away Tyrone got the top treatment. He had them a corner table with no wait and drinks in less than 30 seconds.

Alex soon was feeling very relaxed and happy. They had some finger foods, and talked all kinds of stuff starting with sports and moving to other things and ending up with sexual encounters.

At first Alex was a bit nervous with Tia next to him, but she told one of the first ones where she had banged a guy in a closet during her parents New Year’s Eve party. After that it was downhill.

After Alex had told one about a cheerleader he had banged in college, Tia’s hand slid over onto his leg. He was going to tell her to remove it but Tyrone called a toast and they all took a big drink. A wave of giddiness washed over him and he let the hand stay. Over the next few minutes it slowly crept up his leg and then reached his zipper.

Tyrone started a story about how when he was a swinger he had watched his wife get a guy off using her tits. She had put his cock between them and had rubbed her tits up and down on it.

Tyrone told the story slowly and Tia’s hand unzipped Alex’s pants and slowly pulled out his cock. In time to Tyrone’s story she gently jerked him off. Alex had a napkin on this lap and she carefully arranged it over his head.

“Yep, she would push her tits together like this.” Tyrone would say, and Tia would squeeze down.

“Then she would push up like this.” And Tia would run her hand up his cock and tug.

“And then she would smile like this and go back down and repeat.” Tia would giggle and ease back down.

After Tyrone repeated it and they all took another swig, Tia spoke up. “That must have been something to see. She’d push like THIS.”

Alex stiffened as she squeezed hard.

“Then she would push up like THIS.” And she pulled up along his cock and Alex stifled a grunt.

“And then go back down like THIS.” And she rubbed her hand down hard and Alex bit his tongue to stop a moan.

“Yep, but faster.” Tyrone said. “Hang on I need to hit the head.” The others spoke up and headed off with him. Alex made to go but Tia’s grip was tight.

“Faster huh? Like THIS, THIS, and THIS?” she said as she pumped.

Alex grunted and Tia kept at it. Alex started panting and then with a gasp shot his wad under the table.

Tia giggled and tightened her grip on his cock. She squeezed out all his cum onto the floor and then quickly cleaned him up with the napkin. She leaned over and kissed him.

“Nice. Glad you enjoyed it. I just LOVE your friends Sir. They are so Open Minded about everything. A girl could have a fun time with them.”

“A girl needs to be careful around strangers Tia. These guys are not my friends, not yet anyway.” Alex said with a strained voice and a sense of reality being twisted.

“Well, I suppose you are right. But if a girl wanted to have fun with them, maybe her boss could make sure she is okay. You know watch out for her, take care of her.”

Alex took a swig from his beer and thought for a moment. He was very drunk, and he was still mentally hazy after the hand job Tia had given him. But he figured that yes, he was her boss and he should make sure she was okay.

“Yeah, I’d do that for you. Make sure you are okay, safe. That kind of thing.”

Tia smiled at him and leaned over and gave him a big kiss. “Oh thank you sir! You won’t regret it! Promise!”

With that she zipped him up and slid out of the booth. She strutted to the bathrooms and he lost sight of her. Short while later, Tyrone, Randal, and Steven returned.

“Where’s Joseph?” Alex asked.

“Oh, he’ll be along in a bit. He needs to get his money worth first.” Tyrone had said with a chuckle.

Joseph and Tia returned about 20 minutes later. Joseph had a dopey grin on his face and Tia seemed to ooze sexiness and horniness. She leaned over and whispered in Randal’s ear and with a grin he got up and let her lead him back towards the bathrooms.

Before Alex could ask what was going on, Tyrone waved some other folks over. Soon Alex was being introduced to all sorts of men and as the evening went on, several very sexy women. They seemed most interested in him, not because of his body or because he was handsome, but they asked about how good a boss he was and how well he looked out for his employees. A couple of them asked for his number to talk to him later about a “joint job opportunity” they thought he would perfect for.

After a bit though Alex noticed that Tia had taken all three of Tyrone’s friends back to the bathroom, and Tyrone. But after Tyrone she had come over and whispered “I really need to use the bathroom, I’ll be back in a flash.”

Alex puzzled over that and watched her go. She turned the corner and he noticed a mean looking guy in a cheap suit stop and check her out. He gave the room a look and then headed after her. Alex had a bad feeling about that and excused himself.

He came around the corner where the bathrooms were and heard a muffled scream, like someone holding a hand over someone’s mouth. It came from behind the woman’s restroom door and when Alex pushed on it he found it was locked.

He heard the sound of a smack and a low voice going “Shut up bitch or I’ll cut you! Tyrone and his friends don’t scare me!”

Alex took a step back and then kicked the door. Being a rugby player and a weightlifter, the door didn’t cause him much grief and it banged open. The seedy looking man in the cheap suit had Tia up against the wall. She was crying and had what appeared to be a black eye. The man turned around with a snarl in time to see Alex march in and punch him hard.

The man flew back against the sinks with a yell, and Alex set to work on him. He punched him twice again, and then did a side kick at an angle down against the man’s knee. It snapped with loud crunching sound and the man howled. Alex backed up and knocked him flat with a haymaker. The man bounced against the wall and flopped to the ground.

Tia ran up to him and sobbed. “Oh thank you boss! That asshole wanted to fuck me and I told him to fuck off. He followed me in here and tried to take me without paying. I just knew you would be a great pimp!”

Alex jumped when she said pimp and he looked at her. “Pimp!? Hold on, what are you…”

Tia wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a huge kiss. He tried to push back but her tongue shoved a couple of pills into his mouth and he swallowed by reflex. He sputtered and then the now familiar wave of euphoria hit him. His eyes rolled back and Tia pulled him close.

“You’re my pimp boss. You agreed to take care of me. And I’ll take care of you.”

“I’m, I’m…”

“A pimp. You’re a pimp.”

“I’m a pimp…”

“Yes, a pimp. My pimp.”

“Your pimp…”

Tia repeated it several times and Alex repeated it back. He was swaying a bit when Tyrone and several bouncers showed up.

“Damn! Told you the homes here could take care of it. Get that trash off the floor and take him out back and finish it. Alex you okay? I saw you take off and I knew you were coming to protect your girl here. Tia, you okay doll?”

Tia nodded and smiled. “Of course, my boss takes great care of his girls. Don’t you boss?”

Alex blinked and swayed on his feet. Conflicting thoughts and memories banged around inside his head. He was seeing his old wife Susan and his new wife Tatyana, he was seeing Patricia dressed normally and then Tia dressed like a hot librarian. He was seeing his fantasies about ordering his wife and other women around, making them dress hot, making them perform, and making them sell themselves.

His head was throbbing and he swayed on his feet. He took a deep breath and focused.

“No, this is NOT what I am, I am an investment broker. I am respectable. I am…”

Suddenly a drink was against his lips and without a pause he drank deep. He kept drinking and finished a large bottle of beer. He swayed on his feet for a second and then Tyrone whispered in his ear.

“You’re a pimp.”

Alex blinked and all the old memories and conflictions in his head melted away.

“Yeah, I’m a pimp.”

Tyrone smiled and Alex returned it. “Thanks Tyrone, had a moment there. But we’ve been out a while and my bitch just got slapped around so we need to call it a night.”

Tyrone nodded. “Of course. I’m sorry about that asshole, I knew he might be trouble but I didn’t warn you about him.”

Alex shook his head. “Part of the job, keeping an eye out for the trouble makers. Speaking of which, unless you have a problem I’d like to make an example out of him. I don’t want anyone thinking they can mess with my girls and get away with it.”

Tyrone smiled and pointed out the door. “That way towards the back my man.”

“Tia go to the booth and get your things. Fix your face too. I’ll be back in a second.”

“You got it daddy.” Tia said with a big smile.

Alex marched out and went out the back door through the kitchen into the alley. The man was leaning against the wall held by several big bouncers. They looked at Alex and cleared back.

Alex marched up to the man and said in a very calm tone “No one messes with my girls. You do and you hurt. You hurt badly. Too bad for you, you’re the first one so you get to be the example.”

Alex proceeded to beat the man nearly to death with his bare hands. He broke his jaw, nose, his other leg (his kick in the bathroom had finished off the first leg), his right wrist, several ribs, and gave him a concussion. When Alex was done the bouncers gave him a look of respect.

“Dump this piece of shit somewhere else. I know this isn’t my place, but if you want my girls to do business here he had better not ever be here. Got it?”

The head bouncer nodded. “You got it sir. Mr. Tyrone said anything you say goes on this. Your girls are safe here, I promise.”

Alex nodded and headed back inside. Tia had her things and took his arm. As he headed out the clientele gave him respectful nodes. Tyrone was talking with the investors and waved.

Our front, Alex’s SUV was waiting with a driver. He held the door for them and then started to drive. Alex was in the back and started to give directions and the driver said “Don’t worry sir, Mr. Tyrone already gave me the addresses. He also is offering me to be a driver for you if you need it.”

“That’s Tyrone for you, a great friend. Now then Tia. You need to come in for normal work tomorrow until I can get a new secretary. It’s going to be rough on you working days and night for a while. Think you can do it?”

Tia giggled and snuggled up to him. “Of course boss. I have some special pills from Mr. Tyrone, boy is he fun! But they will help me keep my head in the game until I can quit and start turning tricks full time.”

Alex nodded and they pulled into her apartment complex. Alex told the man to wait and escorted his woman up to her place. He showed her to the door and then she took him by the hand and pulled him in.

She kissed him hard and deep and led him into her bedroom. “Boss, you need to see what you have and test the goods. If you are going to be my pimp you need to know your girls.”

She stripped down and pulled him into bed with her. Alex had a momentary pang of guilt but then shrugged. He wasn’t really cheating on his wife, he was testing his merchandise. And that was just good business sense.

Tia proved to be pretty wild in bed. He already knew about her hand jobs, but he tested her blowjobs (good), her regular fucking (pretty good), reverse cowgirl and cowgirl (not bad, needed some work), doggie style (she was a natural), and sixty nine (very good). It took him about two hours to finish off and he was satisfied. He gave her some guidance on what to work on and on how to dress.

“Remember, Tyrone said he had some clients already for you after tonight, so be ready to get to work on your real job right at 5pm.”

Tia had nodded her head and then handed him a roll of cash. “Here is my take for tonight. $500 a fuck.”

Alex counted $2000 to the dollar and nodded. He handed her $500 and said “We’ll get everything set up later but we’ll do cash for now. You get %25 of your earnings but I’ll take care of your apartment, transportation, and some other stuff. Now get some sleep, you have a busy day tomorrow.”

THE NEXT MORNING AT HOME

Alex woke with a start. He had been having bizarre fever dreams about all sorts of sexual fantasies. Him fucking his wife, Tia, some of her friends, pimping them out, teaching them to be good whores, how to slut it up. His sheets were sticky with sweat and cum and he felt dirty.

He took a shower and he started to twitch and shudder. “What have I done? Jesus, was it a bad dream? Did I fuck my secretary? Did I pimp her out? Christ! I nearly beat a man to death! What the fuck is wrong with me?”

He was shaking too much to trust his hands to shave. He was barely able to put on a pair of pants and a shirt before he headed downstairs. He was hoping his wife was working out so he could figure out what to do. But when he came into the kitchen she was sitting there drinking a spiked smoothie and sitting with her was Patricia/Tia.

Alex stopped dead and looked from one to the other. He opened his mouth and was going to start begging his wife to hear him out before she tossed him out on his ass when his wife spoke first.

“Oh baby! Tia tells me all what happened last night! You did such good think, beating man who roughed up your bitch. I knew you strong man!” And she jumped out of her chair and gave him a sloppy tongue kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and cooed “My hubby such stud! I knew he be good pimp!”

Tia giggled. “Yep, I told you Tatyana, your husband is great as a pimp and as a fuck. But you already knew about the fucking part.”

Alex’s head swam. “You’re, you’re not mad? You’re not mad I cheated on you? That I, I pimped out my secretary?”

“Why me be mad? You need to know how good fuck Tia is before can sell her ass. It not cheating, it testing merchandise. Like me. You know how good I fuck. You know you can get top dollar for me, expensive Russian whore who have sexy accent and nice hair. Need new tits though, need 36 DD tits like balloons.”

Tia nodded. “I agree, I’ll need some too, but I’ll have to earn some more first.”

Alex had to sit down and think. But again before he could do much thinking Tia had put two pills in his hand and Tatyana had put a cold beer in the other.

“You take pills and drink beer like good baby. Tyrone said he come by later and talk about deal and also customers.” Tatyana said with a slightly commanding tone and Alex popped the pills and swigged the beer on auto-pilot. He brain was covered in a now familiar haze and he sat back with a dazed look.

Tatyana and Tia giggled and made some small talk while the pills and beer hit him and then Tatyana slipped under the table and pulled down his pants. “Just relax, Tatyana make you happy like good pimp should be.”

He sighed as he felt her moist lips engulf his cock. His eyes rolled back as she slowly sucked him down and then licked his member up and down. Tia moved over and began to whisper in his ear. “That’s it, enjoy this nice blowjob from your whores. Your whores who love you and want to turn tricks for you. Dirty sluts you helped make and want to show off. You like showing off your hot whores, you like seeing the men scope them out, eye our pretty asses and our big tits. Ogle our tattoos and our puffy lips, and dream about our mouths sucking their cocks and sticking their dicks into our smooth, moist pussies. Yeah, it turns you on controlling women like this and making men want what you have.”

Alex nodded and mumbled along. “Yes, I enjoy watching my whores, watching men desire them, having them beg to be allowed to use them, to fuck them, to enjoy MY whores. I love the control and power…”

Despite the fuck session of last night, Alex got hard and stayed that way for some time. He finally came with a grunt and nearly passed out. Tatyana giggled and she and Tia cleaned him up and got him into the living room. He sat there in a haze for a bit, but watched as Tatyana sent Tia out the door.

After several minutes as his head started to clear a bit, a knock was heard on the door. Tatyana opened it and let a grinning Tyrone in. Tatyana spoke to him by the door and he grinned and gave her a nice slap on the ass. She giggled and headed out the door.

“Well, how are we doing this fine morning? Don’t worry about work, your wife called you in sick and Tia dropped her notice this morning. Can’t have your top girl wasting time on a day job when she had five nights already booked.”

Alex shook his head a bit. “What did you do to me?”

“What I do? I didn’t do anything other than open a door.”

“Make sense Tyrone, what the fuck is happening to me?”

Tyrone looked at him with a serious look. “Ok, I’ll be straight with considering if I’m not you may get violent and I know how bad that could end up being for me. The biggest problem in this society of ours is that so many people have closed minds. They can’t or more often won’t accept how different people live or want to live, even if deep down they actually wouldn’t mind living like that. A while back I found a way to open up people’s minds a bit. It takes many forms really; pills, booze, beer, perfume, even touching if I treat myself with a certain lotion. It doesn’t change them, it reduces their internal resistance to ideas. Deep, secret desires and thoughts that most people are afraid to admit they have.”

Tyrone got a far-a-way look to his eyes. “Remember what I told you about being a swinger? That was the first time we used the stuff. My wife and I decided to test it on ourselves. It didn’t work at first but then we figured out we needed to encourage each other. We did and it worked. Our inhibitions, our fears, our “learned” traits and ideas about proper society were lessened and eventually disappeared. We enjoyed the freedom and we decided to help others.”

Tyrone smiled at Alex. “Alex, you should be flattered. We saw you and you are one of the few who are actually worthy of having this done. Your smart, driven, you love your wife, but you are repressed, and so is she. Deep down she always fantasized about being one of those hot mail order brides who strutted around looking like sex on two legs. And you, deep down you are turned on by controlling women. Don’t lie to me, or yourself, you know it’s true.”

Alex sat there and took it all in. In his deepest, darkest part of his mind, he admitted that the dirty thought did exist. And he had to admit that last night had been fun. More than fun, it had been the biggest turn on he had ever experienced. He had felt so powerful, with Tia on his arm and all those men looking at her and then knowing they had to get HIS permission to fuck her.

Alex thought hard, but his will was crumbling fast. “My wife, Susan…”

“Susan’s gone baby. You are married to a hot Russian named Tatyana. She was even more repressed than you and she responded way faster than we thought she would. Hell, we were worried she would get ahead of you too fast and you would run off or call the cops or something. But last night happened and I think we are all good now. Tatyana is your wife and she desperately wants to be your whore. Are you going to deny your wife her greatest desire?”

Alex looked up on the fireplace and saw their wedding picture. For one second he felt his old self and how horrible this all was. But as he turned to Tyrone he saw her top from her metallic gold bikini hanging over the couch from yesterday morning when he had shoved her over the back of couch and fucked her raw from behind before work. He smiled as he remembered her babbling in Russian and broken English as she came hard and left a stain on the back of the couch from all her juices. His resistance crumbled.

Alex looked at Tyrone and grinned. “Fuck no man. My hot bitch of a Russia wife wants to whore for me, then she had better start earning her keep.”

Tyrone grinned back and leaned forward. “Okay A-man, now that we have that out of the way, I’ve got some customers for your girl Tia lined up. But tonight we need to swing back to the club with Tatyana and show her off. She is going to be a big earner I’m telling you.”

A MONTH LATER

A-man, as Alex was now known stepped out of his Caddy and tipped his hat. Crystal, his neighbor Jay’s stripper wife waved back with a big smile before she turned and strutted up towards her house. A-man nodded with a practiced eye on her body and how well her ass swayed. He had told Jay that anytime he wanted to whore out his wife he would gladly take her on, but Jay had laughed and said she was too ditzy to turn tricks.

“I’m flattered that you think my bitch has the body to be one of YOUR girls, but she’s a stripper through and through man.”

A-man let the offer stand but didn’t push it. Jay was his lawyer after all and he wanted to be sure he was on good terms. He had checked her out at the strip club though and had fucked her. She was definitely good enough for one of his girls but was a bit spacey and hit the coke a bit too hard, so he didn’t push.

A-man hummed a rap tune as he entered his house. The nudes and perverted drawings adorned his living room which now looked like something from Boogie Nights. He had converted his basement into a sexual play area and dungeon for some of the more perverted tastes he had run into. His garage was his work out area and he would go lifting after the last of his whores stopped by and counted up.

The first night he had pimped out Tatyana had been a record. She had turned a dozen tricks by 2am and had made over eight grand with her tips. He let his bitches keep the tips, but he had cleared six grand on her and knew this was the life for him.

After that it was easy. He quit his job at the firm after setting up some stuff for his customers. It had of course been a money laundering scheme and after it had started up he had gathered enough blackmail info to make sure that anyone who knew about it wouldn’t talk. The bribes he tossed around helped, but the best help was when he got the CEO a bit drunk and hooked her up with Karen, his third whore.

Karen, a nice red-head who was working as an intern, had been his first non-Tyrone mark. And it had been so easy. It took him all of one week to go from “Let’ have a drink after work” to “You need bigger tits, you knock down five grand a night for a week and it’s a done deal”.

Now the CEO was seeing her at least twice a week, A-man had tons of photos as blackmail, and even better, had the CEO’s trophy wife whoring for him too.

All told, A-man had a stable of fourteen whores and he had decided to keep that number stable. They were each turning at least three tricks a night for $500 to $1000 a trick, with $5000 for a whole night and he was making at least thirty thousand a night, every night. His influence at the firm was nearly complete, with him using them to launder his and others money. Officially, A-man had his own office (true), with a staff (also true), and he managed investment accounts (not true). On the books it was all legit, and he even had a real staff that went through the motions very well. In reality though it was just a front to allow him to focus on his pimping. And he was VERY focused.

He had soon developed a reputation for the hottest whores in the city and also as a pimp you did NOT mess with. His initial beat down had started his rep, but when he and his driver had smashed up a fraternity party that had gotten out of hand and had beaten one of his girls up bad enough for a hospital visit his rep became solid as a brick house. Seventeen Frat boys had been send to the emergency room for broken bones and worse. One had been paralyzed, another had lost an eye, and one had brain damage. And when the cops had refused to go after A-man, everyone understood not to mess with him.

A-man looked around and grinned. The remaining seven whores, including his main squeeze Tatyana, were there with smiles on and cash in hand. He went down the list, counted out, paid them off, and sent them on their well-fucked way. He led Tatyana upstairs and they fucked brutally. Tatyana was a real wild one and A-man had to slap her around sometimes during sex which seemed to set her off more.

Tonight though she wasn’t too crazy and she flopped down after the third orgasm and passed out. A-man grinned and headed to the shower to clean up. He reflected that divorcing her had been a smart move; hot wild Russian bitch or not, once people knew she was his wife it seemed to put them off a bit. She still lived with him and still had the wedding ring, but she was officially divorced and that had pushed her over the top to be his top earner by at least a grand a night.

He was headed downstairs for his workout when the doorbell rang. He opened it and Tyrone was standing there.

“Tyrone! Hey man, good to see you. What’s up? Need some bitches for a party or business meeting?”

“No A-man, nothing like that. I need a favor though. Got some new people moving in, that final house over there. I need you to keep the bitches out of the house and do the count somewhere else and keep a low profile for a few days. I need to see how Open Minded this couple is…”