The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Optical Clarity

BY CANTFINDADECENTALIAS

(with help from Purpleman56 and MistressLove for suggestions and proof reading)

Spring is the known for new beginnings, a time of change, a fresh start, new growth, the winter had finally finished and now that the rays of the sun were peaking out from behind the clouds to ring in this new season. Gordon could see clearly, that he couldn’t actually see as clearly as he wanted to. Gordon Smith was having trouble with his glasses. The lenses were scratched from the constant use and every once in awhile the tiny little screw in the arm would work it’s way loose and threatened to fall out. He imagined the tiny object falling to the floor any minute and becoming irrevocably lost in between blades of spring grass. He kept using his fingernail and the tip of a pen lid and anything else he could find to use to tighten it, but in the end, he decided he’d have to make a special trip into town to get it fixed. He hated change, though. So it went against the grain, but he knew he would be lost without them. He smiled as he thought to himself ‘I hope they do the same style, so I won’t have to get used to something different’.

His wife’s sister Margo had raved about the new optician in town, a place called “Optical Clarity”. Gordon reluctantly got in the car and headed into town. The weather was almost warm enough to forgo his warm jumper, but he decided to keep it on to be on the safe side. For a mid 30s guy he wasn’t the most stylish of people. Every day he would wear the same jeans and shirt combo if he could, and if he wanted to go smarter he would apply the V-neck pullover and maybe even tuck his shirt into his jeans. His wife secretly hated that about him. His wife and his sister-in-law had been going on about making some changes in his looks. Gordon wasn’t the kind of person that took criticism from his sister-in-law well. She’d been against him since the days when his wife and he were dating.

‘Ah, excellent’ Gordon thought as he found a parking space fairly close to the opticians. Locking his car doors he walked towards the store. As he neared the old, stone building he could see a sign in the window, but with his old prescription, he struggled to read it. It became clearer the closer that he got and it confirmed to him that this needed sorting, and fast!. Musing to himself that perhaps one day he should get that laser eye treatment he’d seen so much about on TV he wondered what it might be like not to have to wear glasses. The only problem was the whole idea of the laser trimming bits off his eye while he was conscious made him want to run away screaming. It wasn’t like he was scared of many things, but something touching his eye had always made him feel strange.

The bell of the door made a soft BRING as he entered Optical Clarity, Gordon saw a small waiting room. In one corner sat a pretty looking, bookish girl with black, thick rimmed glasses reading through a magazine trying not to make eye contact with anybody. He smiled to himself as he noticed how nervous she was. ‘Did his presence make her feel uncomfortable? Maybe she liked him?’ She was a good looking woman, so Gordon was flattered. But, then the door closed behind him and again the bell made another soft BRING. ‘Did she shudder and make a small moaning sound?’ he thought to himself. The sound she made was barely audible, but her reaction looked as though she’d had an orgasm after the bell had sounded. ‘What....?’

“How may I help you sir?” a sharp oriental female voice said sharply interrupted his train of thought. Gordon looked instantly for a name badge, one of his tricks to disarm an angry exchange by using the person’s name as often as possible in a sentence. His eyes rested on the badge that read ‘Fuko’ and before he had time to smirk he noticed her huge, pert and globe-like breasts. The badge seemed to balance on her left breast with obvious difficulty. Gordon could feel his thoughts drifting off into a daydream of silky breasts, but much to his embarrassment it was interrupted with a “hmph!”. He smiled to himself and smiled as he paid close attention to Fuko’s face. She sat behind the reception desk staring up at him with a stern look in her eyes.

“Oh, Hi, yes Fuko I’d umm, like to see the optician, please? My sister-in-law called in the appointment yesterday” he replied nervously as she looked over the top of her thick rimmed glasses. She reminded him of a school mistress and her mannerisms were almost judgmental. She must have noticed him admiring her breasts he thought. Oops.

“Let me have a look at system!” she snapped with a strong oriental accent. turning her attention to the computer screen to her right. She clicked and tapped firmly for a moment until she found something. “yes, yes I see here she has...you are in the luck, Dr. Tanaka is finishing her appointment in moment and she will be able to see you then”

“Oh,” he said in surprise. He had expected to have to wait a lot longer or maybe come back later. Gordon turned slightly and pointed over his shoulder to the sheepish woman in the corner. “...isn’t she next?”

“No, she’s seen the optician already today. She is just waiting for her sister”

“Oh, ok then. In that case, that’s great. Thank you very much”

“Just take a seat” Fuko replied again more firmly than one would expect. She gestured over to the waiting area with her slender and well-manicured fingers. “..The optician will call you up when she ready”

Gordon did as Fuko bid and took a seat. He purposefully sat far enough away from the young woman but found himself sitting facing her. She kept her head down in the magazine that she was reading and tried to avoid eye contact. Gordon could tell that she was uncomfortable, but he had no idea why. ‘Maybe she needs the toilet?’ he thought. He leaned forward toward her and asked in a humorous tone “So, what are you in for?”. Instead of striking up a conversation as he’d hoped she looked at him with a nervous smile, pushed the big glasses back up her cute, button nose and went back to her magazine. ‘Hmm, maybe I’m freaking her out. I didn’t mean to offend her. Perhaps if I just apologize it will clear the air?’

After a few minutes of eery silence, Gordon leaned forward again. “I didn’t mean to upset you. Sorry,” he said shrugging his shoulders.

The girl seemed to ease at his apology and turned her attention to him again “Oh, umm. Thank you. It...it isn’t you. I’m just having a weird day that’s all”

“Oh, I have those all the time…” Gordon said trying to reassure her even further

The mobile phone in his pocket buzzed, interrupting the conversation at the most inopportune time. “Oh, sorry,” he said fishing around in his pocket to find out who was posting on Twitter or whatever. As he opened the screen he heard a faint, female whimper of somebody stifling pleasure. To his surprise when he looked up the girl in the thick-rimmed glasses was bright red and biting her top lip. Her eyes rolled gently back down and her eyes opened. If Gordon didn’t know any better he’d have said she had just climaxed.

“Mr. Smith!” a snappy female voice announced breaking Gordon out of his revere. Gordon looked up to see the door to the opticians open and being led out who he thought was the sister of the waiting room woman. ‘They actually look similar’ he thought looking at her as she walked towards her sister. They were both bookish and timid and she too wore the thick rimmed glasses. ‘I bet I’ll be seeing them in here often’ he thought to himself.

“Mr. Smith?” another, softer Asian voice enquired. He looked up at the woman who had come out of the room and instantly he felt at ease. Her appearance was soft and her breasts were, enormous! Tightly pressed inside her top they were so distracting to Gordon and he lost himself almost instantly to the deep cleavage.

“So, Mr. Smith are you ready for your appointment?”

“Oh, ahem Yes, Sorry I got lost in um… thoughts for a second there”

“Oh don’t worry about it” she replied kindly.

‘I think I got away with it’ he thought. ‘Mental note, don’t stare at her breasts again otherwise, I think she might notice!’

“Please, Mr. Smith. Follow me.” the optician said bowing graciously and showing him the way into the room. Gordon thought to himself as he entered that the lighting was a bit subdued and there was an odd smell of perspiration too.

Gordon walked in and his eyes adjusted to the dimness. Inside the room it was fairly small plain in colour, the walls were covered in textured wallpaper and he found it’s drab decor a little boring. In one corner was a desk which contained a computer and an odd box of lenses stacking in order that appeared to be like something out of the Victorian era. Next to that was a large, plastic looking chair that looked like it could belong equally in a dentist….’or gas chamber’ he thought to himself. The chairs shape included arm rests and a foot rest molded into a rigid shape.

“Please. Take off your coat Mr. Smith” she said with a slow elongation of the vowel in his name. It was odd, but he found her tone quite relaxing and Gordon was feeling very much as ease already, and he hadn’t even sat down yet. As he looked around for somewhere to hang his coat Gordon noticed again the enormous, soft breasts bursting out through the opticians buttoned up jacket. The white material contrasted with her complexion and somehow appeared to make the bulging more obvious as it provided areas of shadow.

‘God, how big are her breasts?’ he thought to himself.

“Please Mr. Smith, please take a seat,” she said tilting her head gently to one side and motioning with her delicate hands. As she did her long and natural auburn hair swayed gently too and the curls bouncing off her jacket playfully.

The more that Gordon saw of her in such close proximity the more he began to wonder just how old she was. Her face was flawless and seemed soft and plump like a peach. If she was older than 20 she had aged extremely well. Her eyes were large and almond like in shape and their colour was a rich dark brown that seemed to radiate a warmth from them, somehow. Her makeup was subtle, but feminine and made Gordon feel attracted to her.

Gordon sat himself down in the chair and tried to get himself comfortable and although it did look somewhat uncomfortable when he first entered the room, he had to concede that when he sat down, it didn’t feel too bad. The material gave way to his weight a little more and within no time he felt quite relaxed indeed.

“So then Mr. Smith. My name is Ms. Tanaka, but you can call me Hitomi if it makes you feel a bit more relaxed”

“Oh, ok” he replied wondering whether he looked nervous. ‘Maybe I am a bit tense’ he thought and made the decision to take her advice “thank you Hitomi.”

‘That was nice of her’ he thought. ‘...She seems really thoughtful’ he felt himself easing in the chair a little more.

“Today what I will do Mr. Smith is to use some of these instruments here,” she said softly motioning to the array of machines and devices.

“..let me see if we have your details on file” she sat down on a small office chair and pulled herself into the workstation that sat to Gordon’s right. The screen was just out of his field of vision as his chair faced forward, but he could comfortably watch her operate the keyboard and mouse. At this close distance, he had more time to observe her. He watched her big, soft eyes scanning over the screen and in their shiny reflection he could see his records.

“Hmm?” she said finding something in his notes that appeared to puzzle her. She bit her plump bottom lip as she thought about whatever it was that she had found. The shape and the creases made in her pink lips reminded him of the young woman in the waiting area and the way in which she seemed to be reacting. His mind wandered even further back into its own recesses and like bubbles in a glass memories and images began to appear. Steamy images of feminine faces rapt in ecstasy. When one faded away it was instantly replaced with images of another even more aroused and closer to orgasm and Gordon felt himself become more aroused.

“Mr. Smith?” Hitomi interrupted

“Oh, yes. Umm sorry. What were you saying?”

“I was saying that it appears that you wear glasses for your job. Is that still right?”

“Oh, yes. I use computers a lot”

“Very well. Do you mind if we run a few extra tests while you are here, just to make sure that everything is ok with that?”

“Yeah, sure. If you like”

Hitomi smiled a cute smile as she tilted her head to the side slightly and leaned forward. She knew that he would soon be doing ANYTHING she liked and she was looking forward to it very much. His eyes flashed down to her breasts once again and he squirmed in his seat. Hitomi gave a sly inward smile.

“I am just going to note some things down before we get started, Mr. Smith. Is that ok?” she said again with the elongated vowels in his name that seemed to vibrate inside him. Her fingers danced rhythmically over the keys. The speed of her fingers seemed to ebb and flow and Gordon felt a gentle wave of sound washing over him.

“I want you to lean back in the chair first, I need to apply special drops to help keep your eyes open Mr. Smith.” The doctor said as she opened the bottle and waited. She applied the drops to each eye. ‘They seemed to feel very soothing’, he thought as he blinked once then found he no longer could blink.

“Ok Mr. Smith, please could you rest your head on this machine here please,” she said as she abruptly stopped her soothing, rhythmical typing. Gordon nodded politely, but really wanted to listen to the previous noises as they were easing his mind. Hitomi leaned over to her side showing him a profile of her enormous breasts against the plain colored walls and dimmed the lights. Gordon felt a tingle as he relaxed a little more.

“Sure,” he said as he leaned forward and rested his chin on a smooth metal bar. He grabbed the two handles either side that reminded him of motorcycle handles.

“Please try and relax Mr. Smith, this first machine is designed to measure the pressure in your eye with a sharp blast of air. You might feel uncomfortable at first, but as the time goes on it will feel more natural. You will feel at complete ease”

Gordon leaned into the machine and as instructed tried to relax as much as possible.

“Now, please can you look directly ahead and focus on the picture that you can see” Hitomi adjusted some settings “Ok, now relaxing as much as you can,” she said warmly “can you see the image, Mr. Smith?”

“Oh, yes. It’s a boat” There was a soft puff of moist air that hit his open eye, then a FLASH! “What was that?” he asked noticing something flashing in front of his eyes. The puff of air made him blink a little, and it had a strange scent to it.

“Oh, Mr. Smith that was all part of the test. Please, if you wouldn’t mind, just relax again on the chin rest and this time try not to focus on the boat. Let yourself defocus your eyes, focus past the boat.”

‘Ok’ he thought ‘it was like there was some kind of word that flashed up, but I couldn’t read it. Maybe I’m just seeing things?’

“Ok, are you ready again Mr. Smith?”

“Oh sure Hitomi. Sorry. I will try harder this time” Hitomi smiled to herself.

‘I’m sure you will Gordon, I’m sure you will’

Gordon settled himself once again at the machine. His forehead rested gently and this time, he noticed her perfume and heat from across the darkened device. As she had requested he tried to relax. He assured himself, don’t worry. She wants you to try again, so it’s all ok. Once again, he looked at the boat and then looked passed it, relaxing his eye.

There was another soft puff of moist perfumed air, the sweet scent filling him as he inhaled it, then the FLASH, This time, Gordon stayed relaxed and ignored it. Puff, and FLASH. Puff, and FLASH. ‘The scent was the same as the beautiful doctor’s perfume’ Gordon thought as he felt his body relaxing more.

“Good Mr. Smith, stay relaxed. Ignore everything else.”

With each soft PUFF and FLASH of light, he breathed in more of the perfume. He was feeling a little dizzy as he seemed to feel her words flow into his mind. He would ignore everything else and stay relaxed for her.

“Good Mr. Smith, stay relaxed. Ignore everything else. You only hear my voice. Just stay still”

PUFF and FLASH and BREATHE. He had to relax, had to stay still, ignore everything but her.

“You only hear my voice. Just stay still”

PUFF and FLASH and BREATHE. He only heard her voice now

“Relax even further.”

PUFF and FLASH and BREATHE. The soft mist of the spray made his eyes so relaxed and glassy. Eyes now looked blankly forward. Unable to BLINK, unable to think.

“Let the darkness surround you.”

PUFF and FLASH, FLASH, FLASH. The flashing words were there in his mind now. They were words, but he no longer had any idea what they were. They seemed to flash in a steady strobe like pattern.

“You feel safe and protected Mr. Smith.”

PUFF and FLASH, FLASH, FLASH, FLASH

“Safe and protected.”

PUFF and FLASH, FLASH, FLASH, FLASH. Gordon’s eyes were now completely unfocused and his body had begun to show the signs of relaxing deeper into the chair.

“How you feel Mr. Smith?” Hitomi asked, probing his mind gently. There was a subtle, but noticeable pause between her question and his answer

“Mmm, feel relaxed” he responded. His eyes still staring ahead into the machine. “safe… protected”

“Now, I realize Mr. Smith that you have been looking at the machine for a little while, but my test isn’t complete. So, I want to find something more interesting for you to focus on. Tell me, Mr. Smith, are you a leg or a breast man?” the pitch of her voice rose slightly at the end of the sentence as she tested the waters with such an unusual question. She knew his response from this point would indicate just how relaxed he was. The question seemed to be unusual to Gordon’s mind, and he was going to say something about how wrong all this felt when there was another puff of sweet moist air and a soft strobing flash. He felt a need to be more open and honest with her. “Tell me, Mr. Smith, are you a leg or a breast man?”

Again there was another pause. In this instance, she knew it was a good sign.

“Mmm, breasts” he responded with a slight slur.

“Very good Mr. Smith. That was a lovely honest answer. Can I rely on your complete honesty?”

“Yessss… complete honesty” there was another soft puff of moist air than the flashing slowed as he seemed to melt. She wheeled herself back slightly and stood up making sure to watch him very closely. Putting down the pen in her hand she slowly pushed the buttons on her jacket through their holes and removed it. She lay it to one side, pressed her breasts together trying to maximize her cleavage as much as possible. The skin on her breasts made a deep, cavernous recess that she looked down into which usually would be good enough for any man to get lost in, but given Gordon’s relaxed state and the lighting in the room, she knew it wouldn’t be enough.

Her hands once again teased the few topmost buttons of her bright white blouse releasing her breasts much more. It would be quite possible now from Gordon’s point of view to see straight into her balcony bra and become lost in the lacey view of warm flesh and deep shadows.

“Ok, Mr. Smith. Because you have been very good I want to reward you with something special” His head still slumped on the machine.

“Please sit up straight Mr. Smith” she instructed. Promptly Gordon leaned back and sat himself bolt upright. His eyes staring ahead still and unable to blink or focus on anything, but the middle distance. Hitomi swiftly moved the machine out of the way, pulled her seat over and stood in his vision. Her breasts were only feet away from his face and clearly filled his vision now.

“Mr. Smith?” she asked bringing his attention up to her face. His eyes wobbled slightly as he struggled to focus on any kind of detail.

“....Mr. Smith, I want you to look at my breast. Mmm, that’s right. You are a breast man after all Mr. Smith, so this is a lovely reward for your compliance”

A smile seemed to spread over his vacant face as he saw the light shimmering off her soft skin. He instantly focused, as she had expected deep in her cleavage in the darkness. His body was stimulated, but his mind was unable to think anything else.

“...compliance” he echoed

“Yes, Mr. Smith. You are very compliant for Hitomi...you will do anything she asks….she is the best optician you have ever seen and you have unquestioning faith in her ability and her practices….she only does what is right for you Mr. Smith...isn’t that right?”

Gordon nodded in response,his eyes still wide and unfocused.

Hitomi leaned in closer resting her manicured hands on Gordon’s knee giving it a gentle, but small stroke. With her other hand, she opened her top a little and ran her fingertips up and down. Even in the darkness, she could see his arousal.

“Now…” Hitomi whispered only inches away from the entranced man’s face. Her hand slip up to his crotch and rested gently on him. “...watch me carefully…” her hands stroked them simultaneously. “...it feels good to listen to me. Pleasing me feels good.” She rested her fingers on the tip of his manhood and teased with an extra pause. Gordon groans instinctively at the cessation of pleasure.

“Would you like it to continue Mr. Smith? More pleasure as a reward”

“Mmmhmmm” he replied

“I’m going to show you my special little treat that I only show my special little clients. I’m sure you want to be my special little client, don’t you”

“Mmmm, yes want to be special.”

Hitomi took her hand away from her ample breasts without breaking eye contact with Gordon. She reached out a found a small device that lay on the edge of her desk.

A small bell sounded as she pushed the button, making a soft “BRING” sound. Her hand started to gently stroke his trouser material again. Gordon smiled in bliss. BRING! Again she stroked her hand up, then down. “Mmmm, how does that feel?”. Gordon again smiled with pleasure, but his eyes still staring ahead.

“You like the sound..” BRING! “..it brings you closer to pleasure and deeper under my control” BRING! “..pleasure..” BRING! “..obedience..” BRING! “closer to pleasure and deeper under my control” BRING! “you feel the pleasure when you are deeper under my control. ” BRING! “..pleasure..” BRING! “..obedience..” BRING! “pleasure under my control” BRING!

After a few moments, Hitomi surveyed her work. Gordon sat in the chair, deeply in a trance, his cock throbbing inside his pants. ‘Time for your reward now Mr. Smith’ she thought to herself. Swiftly and adeptly she undid the buckle and unzipped his fly. His thickness made her smile with greed. She could tell from its size just how much she could control his desires now. Soon enough she would be able to turn him into one of her very best customers.

Firmly she took him in her hands and felt his throb. “Mr. Smith… you are such a good customer and you have learned how you must behave for Hitomi. I am very PLEASED” she stroked his cock to emphasize the final word and Gordon’s body began to shudder with pleasure. “When you PLEASE Hitomi you make her happy. Giving your money to Hitomi makes her happy too. Mmmm Mr. Smith is a good customer. Aren’t you?” her hands again stroking up and down his shaft as he moaned a soft yes “..listening to her instructions and obeying her commands pleased Hitomi”. Gordon moaned gently as she gave him a gentle squeeze. In Gordon’s mind, Hitomi’s commands were absorbed into the core of his being. Pleasure.. obedience… closer to pleasure and deeper under my control” She felt him getting close to orgasm and slowed her fingers. He moaned and pushed himself into her fingers.

“When you hear the ‘bring’ of a phone or a doorbell or Hitomi’s special device your mind will become a pleasure again. Like you feel NOW” she said tugging him and gripping him tighter. “...sinking back into a pleasurable trance and letting your body remember this state. You will be aroused and submissive for Hitomi again. You will want to listen to my voice and come and sit in my chair. Because you know that brings you pleasure… your body responds like your mind does.. to Hitomi.. to your training. Hitomi has trained you how you should behave.. how you should obey her soft words.. you need Hitomi.. she makes your vision clearer.. gives you focus which you need in your life, Mr. Smith. You came to Hitomi so she could help you and when you wake up you will feel relief because you know she is looking after you.. because I now control you....”

Hitomi smiled with satisfaction as she slips his cock back into his pants, resting her hands on it like an owned pet. “Mmmm, you are so happy now Mr. Smith. You have enjoyed your appointment and feel in safe hands. When you wake up in the next few minutes you will feel good, feel relaxed and wonderful. You will remember a professional and accommodating service by a very beautiful optometrist and you will look forward to the time you get a call from me” Hitomi’s smile widened at the thought of Gordon’s feeble reaction to the sound of her voice. “...is your phone on silent Mr. Smith?” Gordon nodded in agreement. “Good, this is normally socially acceptable, but from the time you awake you will feel compelled to change the ringtone and set it to the loudest volume you can. You will not question why or ever think of it again, but when it rings you know what will happen” Gordon confirmed his programming with another, simple nod.

Hitomi finished buttoning Gordon’s pants and as she began to button her top back up hiding her soft breasts once again she started to bring him out of the trance. The softness in her voice faded away slightly and her tone became more of her usually commanding one.

“It is time to bring this session to a close as I have to move on to my next special customer Gordon, but you will leave here feeling happy and satisfied. Remember, every time our phone rings your cock will stiffen and the need to please yourself will grow stronger too. Now, I will count up to 3 and the sound will wake you up. You will be very cordial, collect your things and go”

Gordon nodded in agreement and breathed deeply in anticipation.

“1.. you are beginning to feel the muscles in your arms and legs waking up”

“2…”

“3…”

Hitomi pressed the button one final time and the small device emitted the sound BRING!

Gordon opened his eyes and looked around the room. “oh, are we finished?”

“yes, Mr. Smith” she responded with a smile “...you were very good. We will order your new prescription and send you a message when they are ready.”

“Thank you Hitomi, that is excellent” beamed Gordon. Inside he felt appeased, calm and comforted. She began to make notes on her computer giving him the hint that it was time to collect his coat and leave.

“oh, Mr. Smith” Hitomi called as he slipped his apparel on “..If you can follow us on social media. We find it much easier for us to get in contact our special customers in that way”. Hitomi smiled with a delicious grin.

“That’s an excellent idea Hitomi. You are very thoughtful, thank you” Gordon said as he left the room. Taking his phone from his pocket he unlocked the screen, opened Facebook and typed in the optician’s name. “Goodbye Mr. Smith” came a voice as Gordon left the reception area. Without looking up from his screen he shouted “Bye Fuko, thank you” A stray thought of Fuko’s breast crept in which made him smile.

As he reached his car he had opened the Facebook profile and with finger hovering over the button he confirmed “add”

And as his body adjusted the phone his hand naturally and normally to turn off the phone something triggered inside of him. Instead unthinking he pressed the volume button on the side of its metal case raising the ringtone right up to the top. Gordon felt a sense of achievement as he slid the phone back into his pocket. He faces blossomed into a silly smile as he climbed into his car and left for home. He would have to thank his sister-in-law for recommending him to the new Optical Clarity, and book his wife in for an appointment nex week.

THE END??