The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Optometrist

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Dr. Kate Goldstein was a beautiful young eye doctor with an insight to the better improvement of vision. She had lost her credibility when she proposed the idea of using hypnosis on the patient to get a more accurate prescription during examinations.

Nearly laughed out of the medical community, her idea did have merit and should have received more study, but like most doctors with good ideas, anything not within the medical norm was unacceptable.

Her proposal was simple, hypnotize the patient to better focus their vision through relaxation of the eyesight and the prescription would be exact and without flaw.

She never forgot what one of her colleagues had said, “Hypnosis in optometry, looks like we have another wacko on our hands.”

Shy and distant, she kept to herself in the far corner of the shopping mall where she worked as an eye doctor for a vision center.

Things needed to change in Kate’s life and she new this. Never going out and never having a boyfriend, she had decided to pick up the personals that day.

She stood waiting for her next patient in her examining room as she went down the list of candidates to contact for love and romance. Nothing seemed to leap out at her and after reaching the bottom of the page; she tossed the paper in the trash as she saw her exploits as just another lost cause.

Opening the door she picked up the patient file from the door tray and read the name out loud, “Mr. Murphy.”

A tall and very handsome man stood up and walked towards Kate as she thought to herself, “Wouldn’t it be nice.”

“Hello Mr. Murphy,” Kate said. “Come on in and have seat.”

As Kate started to close the door her young secretary looked at her with a bright smile and Kate lip synced to her, “Eat your heart out,” laughter erupted as Kate closed the door.

“So how can we help you today?” Kate asked, as she looked though his chart.

“Something is wrong with these glasses, I think they are the wrong prescription,” Mr. Murphy said.

Kate sat down next to Mr. Murphy and held up a magnifying device light device and had a closer look at Mr. Murphy’s eyes.

“How long have you had these glasses?” Kate asked.

“Oh let me think,” Mr. Murphy said. “It was right before the divorce, a year now.”

“Divorce!” Kate said with surprise as Mr. Murphy turned and looked at her strangely. “I mean, what’s the matter with me, I’m sorry.”

“That’s alright,” Mr. Murphy said, kind of laughing. “I left her because she cheated on me and I haven’t dated or nothing since. In fact I haven’t done much, but be depressed and that’s the reason I have put off getting these glasses redone.”

“Oh that’s terrible,” Kate said. As she was thinking, “Right on!” “Well I am going to fix this prescription problem for you.”

“Thanks,” Mr. Murphy said.

Kate pulled her optics over and in front of Mr. Murphy.

“Alright, look in here and read the letters on the wall,” Kate asked.

Mr. Murphy placed his head in front of the large optics device that had dials everywhere and looked at the wall in front of him, then said, “I think the first one is and F or it could be an A.”

“Okay,” Kate said. “Let me change these letters out.”

Kate reached over to the projector and wasn’t able to move to the letters. This has happened before and she opened the drawer for the tool that would loosen the knob. She picked up the tool and stared in to the drawer. A device she had invented to induce trance was staring her right in the face.

It was rather simple really; just a round see-though piece of plastic with a black spiral on it and at the bottom was a motor that turned it on its axis. By placing it in front of the projector it would put a nice spiral that would spin on the wall.

Kate thought for a moment, “Hypnotizing someone without their consent is against the law.”

Kate lifted the spiral out and placed it in front of the projector and she asked herself, “What are you doing Kate?”

“Is everything alright, Doctor?” Mr. Murphy asked.

“Everything is fine,” Kate answered. “Just some technical difficulties and you can call me Kate.”

“You can call me Mike,” Mike answered.

Kate smiled and thought to herself, “Don’t you do it. You better not.”

Pushing the battery in the slot, Kate was amazed that it still worked.

“Why am I doing this, maybe it is just to see if I still can,” Kate thought once again as she slid the spiral over to the projector.

“What’s that?” Mike said, as he looked though the optics. “It’s round and blurry, seems to be moving.”

“I have a new and better way of doing eye exams,” Kate said. “It allows me to get the most accurate prescription available.”

“Alright,” Mike said, as he waited to try something new and better.

“Focus your eyes on the center of the object the best you can and we will work from there,” Kate said with a nervous voice. “Now your body might feel heavy and relaxed at the same time. You might even feel like you are floating or disoriented, all of this is normal, as I am going to move down a succession of lenses to make the moving object clearer.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Mike said.

“Great,” Kate replied. “The idea is to relax your eyes with the lenses by training to relax and that is why your body will become relaxed.”

Mike smiled and said, “I feel relaxed already,” and he turned to Kate and they became lost in each other’s stare; they had a moment.

Mike turned back and looked though the optics and Kate began to turn dials on the optics and said. “Take a deep breath in and let it out slowly, this method actually feels very nice, so focus on the center of the moving object and tell me, more relaxed ten or more relaxed nine?”

Mike made a decision on what was clear and said, “Nine.”

“Good,” Kate said. “And as we go down numbers you will relax a little more with each, so, more relaxed nine or more relaxed eight.”

“Eight,” Mike said, thing that what he was looking at was moving circles of some kind.

“Letting those eyes relax into the center, more and more,” Kate said. “Deeper relaxed eight or more deeply relaxed seven?”

“Seven,” Mike said after a moment’s pause giving indication that he was beginning to relax.

“Good,” Kate replied. “Just let that relaxation filter down into the rest of your body. The more relaxed your body the more relaxed your eyes, so heavy and so relaxed. More relaxed with seven or more heavy and relaxed with six?”

“Six,” Mike replied, as he fell deeper into the extremely clear spiral he was watching through the special lenses.

Kate purposely and continuously changed the lenses to cause extremely relaxed vision and Mike was fading away on her voice and he could wait to answer for her.

“More relaxed and deeper with six, or melting into the chair with, five?” Kate asked.

“Five,” Mike replied, hardly getting the strength to even speak.

Kate had an evil look in her eyes as she continued, “More relaxed five, or falling so very deeply now with four.”

“Four,” Mike said, star struck.

“More deeply now with four, or floating and drifting all the way down, so deeply down now with, three?”

“Tree,” Mike said, showing Kate that her spell was going to be a success.

“More deeply now with three, or allowing your mind and body to float into a very deep sleep so very deep so very relaxed with, Two?” Kate asked.

This time mike didn’t answer he was so fascinated with the spiral and voice that he let go and couldn’t speak.

Kate noticing this said, “One and drifting down into a deep sleep. Closing those tired heavy eyes and fading away… Fading deeper with every breath, deeper with the sound of my voice. Nothing else matters no other sounds or anything can awaken you; drop deeper with every breath, deeper into the spiral.”

Kate pulled the optics away from Mike’s eyes and sure enough he was asleep.

“I’m going to jail,” Kate thought as she stood with her hand over her mouth, Mike long gone into a very deep hypnotic trance.”

“I could bring him out,” Kate continued to think. “Without him ever knowing he was hypnotized. Then I will get psychological help, they can give me a pill and everything will be fine and I can go back to reading my Hillary Clinton book every night at home alone, that’s it, just a little psychological problem.”

Kate looked down and gasped as she saw a rather large bulge in Mike’s pants.

“Oh, he is not doing that is he?” Kate asked herself.

Slowly Kate reached over with her hand and pressed with her index finger, only to quickly snap back and put her hand over her mouth as she thought, “He is, oh god. If I wake him up he is going to have a hard-on and he’ll know, he going to fucking know, I’m going to jail.”

Kate thought about how she could make it go away, but nothing came to mind. She slowly reclined the seat thinking that adding slight pressure on it would make it go back from where it came.

Realizing that wasn’t going to work, as Mike was already reclined and flat in the chair, Kate just kept watching it and waiting for it to go away, but it didn’t.

Kate pressed on his member again to see if it was going away just a little and then she did something she never thought she would do, she unzipped him and his shorts gave away to the tension and bulged out from his zipper.

“What am I doing?” Kate thought. “I’m gona go to hell for this.”

Then Kate went further as she undid the clasp on his slacks and pulled his shorts down.

She stood and watched in terror and pleased at the same time, but there was no indication it was going to go away.

“Cold water or ice maybe,” Kate thought.

Then, slowly reaching over with her hand, as if she didn’t even think about it, she gave it a soft soothing stroke and Mike softly moaned in a deep voice.

Kate’s hand quickly went up over her mouth and looked around in panic, but there was no one there and no one to hear.

Looking at the trashcan and about to have an anxiety attack Kate saw the personal ads the she threw away earlier.

Reading the headline Kate said, out loud, “For love and romance.”

Kate slowly pulled her pants down and off removing her panties at the same time.

“Deeper and deeper now Mr. Murphy, I want you to keep relaxing for me and we are going to have a very good time, Mr. Murphy,” Kate said as she slowly eased herself onto him knowing damn well that there was a way to get rid of that hard-on and she had the cure.

A while later, Kate pulled the optic away from Mike’s eyes and said, “Now, when I snap my fingers it will be eyes open and wide awake.”

Kate snapped her fingers and Mike stared to look around.

“There you go,” Kate said. “We got a good exam, how do you feel?”

“Wonderful,” Mike said. “That was relaxing.”

“I thought you where going to fall asleep there for a moment,” Kate said handing the new prescription to Mike.

Kate and mike talked for a while and then Mike left as Kate crossed her fingers in hopes as she shut the door.

Two weeks later, Mike returned to the vision center after receiving a call that his glasses where in.

Sitting down at the desk, the nice young lady sat down two pairs of glasses in front of him.

“Is this a two for one special?” Mike asked.

“No, didn’t you order two pair?” She said.

“I didn’t,” Mike said.

“Oh here it is, it is part of the prescription and the second pair was paid for by the doctor. It says here to use only at home in a comfortable chair and away from machinery?” She said puzzled. “This is a weird prescription.”

She slowly lifted the glasses up and looked thought the lenses and said, “Wow these are strange. Make your body tingle.”

She handed them to Mike and he slowly put on the glasses.

Opening his eyes he suddenly saw Kate, felt Kate and watched her with her blouse open, moving up and down and he could hear the moans and feel every bit of it.

Quickly Mike removed the glasses that had the same relaxed lenses; he remembered everything, just like Kate had planed.

Mike saw a figure standing in the exam room. It was Kate.

She was leaning up against the door with her arms crossed. Winking at Mike and giving a seductive smile she turned and went into the room.

“Sir,” The woman asked. “It says here to have the patient see me when he arrives to get his glasses.”

Mike smiled and said, “Then I guess I better do that, we don’t want to keep the doctor waiting.”

With love
Shiri