The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: ORAL EXAM

I had started this story long long ago but then this and a couple of other stories were never finished. I am submitting two of them, Video Vixen II and this story. I would like your input as to which to finish first.

This work is fiction. If you are not eighteen or older, don’t read any further. Note, there are several incestuous mentions of an adult stepson and his stepmother but these are not the whole of the story.

Chapter 1 – PLAN COVERAGE

Kate could not believe it. After all her hard work getting the new dental plan set up, Mr. Roberts, the owner, went with a new clinic in town.

How dare he!

“Ms. Striapach, I need you to go check out The Full Dental.”

The Full Dental. All she had heard about the place was that it employed bimbos. She didn’t know anyone who actually went there but the uniform the women wore to work there was very risqué. Bunch of sluts, Kate thought.

“Mr. Ainmhian…”

“I know you worked hard on the last deal but they have worked out a price that cannot be beat,” he explained. I am trading some company property for three years of free care and free use of their facilities.”

“What does it cover? Just because it is cheap doesn’t make it a good deal,” Kate tried to explain.

“That is why I am sending you,” he smiled at her. She didn’t like his smile; it made her nervous for some reason. She shook off the feeling. “If you don’t like it, I won’t even consider it.”

Well that was something. It was as good as a dead deal already.

“But you have to give it a fair trial. Don’t judge a book by its cover,” he exonerated.

Still wouldn’t make a difference but she was willing to concede the point. “OK,” she agreed.

An hour later she was pulling into the parking lot. It couldn’t be that good of a place if she could get an appointment on such short notice.

As she Kate entered the reception area she was amazed at how plush waiting room was. Of course the attire of the two receptionists spoiled it. They looked like they were dressed up to go to a nightclub, a sleazy nightclub. Their white outfits looked more like nurses sex costumes than something you would wear in public. What was Mr. Ainmhian thinking of using this place?

Well she was sure he was thinking with his other head. He always had an eye out on women. It was most likely the reason he hired her. She must have disappointed the pervert by wearing her conservative suits. Even with suits she still caught him at times staring at her but.

It was something she always had to fight with. The hazel-eyed longhaired red head was cursed with very generous curves. It was hard to get people to take her seriously. She learned early on to hide as much of it as she could. She even wore a special minimizer bra that compressed her 36 E breasts to a less noticeable size. She looked into breast reduction surgery but was afraid to go under the knife.

And if men weren’t staring at her tits, they loved to check her shapely ass and long legs. At 5′—10″ she had plenty of leg to look at. She did what she could to minimize what men could see.

Well, she was here. If she left now, Mr. Ainmhian would say she hadn’t given it a real try. She had to endure the full visit to claim impartiality.

“Hello, I am here for a checkup and a cleaning. Kate Striapach is the name.”

“Good afternoon Kate,” said the blond with a syrupy voice. Kate couldn’t help notice the amount of cleavage showing. With her ample breasts, one more button and her breasts would have popped right out. “If you could go into room ‘A’ to the right and fill out the paper work on the computer, then we can get started. I’ll let Dr. Díolacháin know you are here.”

Well at least they were efficient. Filling it out on a computer was a great idea. Kate headed to the room the blond had pointed out. She was amaze to see they had about 5 of these rooms on each side of the reception area.

Pink. The room was dark and light shades of pink. She hated pink.

‘I wonder if they would give me another room?’ she thought to herself. She was just being silly, she realized, she would only be in here a few minutes.

The music was very mellow. It would be a good track to listen to if she was going asleep. She found it hard to concentrate.

The cursor slow blink was mesmerizing. Kate hit the screen with her hand to try to stop the slow flicker. She did not seem to have the ‘touch’ and the screen continued its flicker. She struggled to stay awake as everything but the screen seemed to fade away.

What she did not notice was the slight hissing sound as gas was pumped into the room. It was a hypnotic gas. The gas lowered one resistance and increase ones receptiveness to hypnotic suggestion.

Last time she had sex? Why did they need to know that? Must have to do with VD, she reasoned. “Just answer the questions truthfully and accurately,” flickered a message on the screen, as it had been doing for the last several minutes. The message was to fast for the conscious eye but readily picked up by the subconscious.

She was a little embarrassed to click two weeks. She didn’t enjoy sex and her current boyfriend, Jeff, said he understood. Sex was just a way for men to dominate women.

Have you ever given oral sex to a man… No, that was so disgusting.

Have you ever given oral sex to a woman… No. She may not like sex with a man but she was no lesbian either.

Do you like to be the dominant partner or the submissive partner… Dominant. She didn’t like being submissive to anyone.

And the questions went on. It was almost an hour and a half later when the hygienist knocked at the door. Kate was startled at the noise. She had been staring blankly at the screen for the last half hour while messages flickered on the screen.

Trust your dentist. You like this office. Nothing offends you in this office. You like coming to this office. Trust your dentist….

Even though the gas had been pumped out of the room five minutes ago, Kate was still firmly in its grips.

At seeing the hygienist, Kate’s first thought was the woman was just another bimbo. At around 5′—6″, the blond must have had the same size or larger breasts that Kate had. And she did little to conceal them. The white buttoned up shirt was shear enough to see the lacy purple bra she wore under it. And the bra didn’t even cover her nipples. Then the skirt danced along the bottom of her ass cheeks as she walked in those 5-inch stilettos.

Don’t be so judgmental, was her second thought. Do not be offended. Just because you don’t like wearing clothes like that, don’t judge someone who does.

“I’ll show you to the exam room.” Kate felt her eyes drawn to the woman’s ass as she followed. Follow the bouncing ball, she thought. She felt so light headed.

As she walked she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Hell, she could use a little wardrobe updating herself. She was looking so doughty.

Now where did that thought come from, Kate shook her head unsuccessfully trying to clear the fog. She loved her suits, didn’t she? She really needed a good nights sleep.

The woman led her into a luxurious exam room. Kate was impressed. It looked more like a room at the Ritz that a dentist office.

“Sit right here, the doctor will be right along,” smiled the hygienist. The woman helped her into the chair. ‘Dolly,’ the nametag read. No last name. Like she was an object. “If you need ANYTHING, just ring the bell.” The way she said ‘anything’ made Kate feel like she was being hit upon.

It was just her imagination. This was a wonderful dentist’s office.

As she leaned back her head the TV above her turned on. More subliminal were pumped into her head.

In the back office, two men watched her on a large screen monitor as her eyes glazed over. One was in his forties, dark hair and even darker eyes. A white lab coat contrasted his features. The other man was in his fifties, balding, and overweight.

“Will it work?”

“Of course,” assured the man dressed in the white lab coat. “It will take a little while. The computer is working up a profile on her now, though it doesn’t take much to realize what motivates her.”

“What?”

“She wants to prove herself,” the man explained. “She wants to be taken seriously.”

“How will you use that?”

“You’ll see. Well I better get in there before any more of the gas wears off.”

“And I better get back to work. You do promise to video anything interesting that happens?”

“Not much to see on the first visit,” the man assured the plumb man.

They shook hands as they each went their own way.

Shortly thereafter the man in the white jacket entered the examining room. “How are we doing today Ms. Striapach? My name is Dr. Díolacháin.”

“Fine Dr. Dio..la..chain,” she giggled a little. She could not remember the last time she had giggled.

“Just call me Dr. D. It is much easier.”

“Dr. D,” she tittered. She smothered her giggle as much as she could this time.

He clicked his headlamp on. Kate thought only medical doctors used headlamps. But it did make sense if he had to look in her mouth.

“Watch the light,” the man told her. “It will help if you focus on the light.”

He seemed to sway back and forth as he talked to her. She found it hard to concentrate on his words.

“You must have had an exhausting day. Keep your eyes on the light. It helps keep your headed tilted. Now focus on it. Forget everything else but that light and my voice.”

An alarm went off in Kate’s head but the drug and the belief she should trust her dentist smothered it. Why should the dentist alarm her? He had her best interest in mind. She could trust him.

“Now fix your eyes on light,” he continued. “As you watch it, you can feel yourself become lighter. You need to relax and forget about the day.” As he talked he continued to rock his head back and forth but in slower and longer strokes. “Take a deep breath. Now hold it. Now let it out. As you breathe in, you breathe in peace and calm. As you breathe out, you breathe out all your worries. Now keep breathing deep breaths. In with the peace and out with the worry. Out with all the cares of the day. Just keep breathing deeply.”

Kate had never felt so relax. She was like jelly in the chair. Work? What was work? What were bills? Nothing mattered, just the next deep breathe.

“Listen to the sound of my voice. You love the sound of my voice. It is so melodic to your ears.”

He did have such a wonderful voice. She felt like she could get lost in it.

“You will find that your eyelids getting heavy. It is almost as if there were weights attached to your eyelashes. And the longer you stare at light, the heavier your eyelids get. With each blink, you find it harder to open them back up. They want to slowly close.”

Damn, she was tired. It was so hard to keep her eyes open. How did he know that? She would be so embarrassed if she fell asleep at the dentist’s office.

“You are getting drowsier and sleepier as your eyelids get heavier. They are slowly closing, slowly closing, getting drowsier and more tired. When they finally close, think of how good you’ll feel. Drowsy, heavy, pulling down, down, down, slowly closing, getting harder and harder to see, and you feel good.”

Kate eyes were just slits. The harder she tried to open them, the heavier they got. And it felt so good to let them close, so very good.

“It is very, very hard to keep them open. Soon your eyes will close tightly, closing, tightly, closing, tightly closing, tightly closing. Keep your eye on the light, even when it something gets in he way. Imagine you can see through you eyelids to the light. Back and back your eyes go.”

Dr. D held her chin down as he moved his head upward. This caused Kate’s eyes to roll back as they followed the light. Soon everything started fading away.

“Your eyes are now tightly closed. You feel totally relaxed. All your fears and problems have drifted away. Further and further you go. Deeper and deeper.”

Kate’s body now felt like it was part of the chair. Every muscle relaxed. Dr. D no longer pretended to be working on her mouth. He stepped back but kept talking.

“You feel so good. But you will feel even better as you go deeper. Beyond your consciousness you must travel. Deeper and deeper into your subconsciousness you go.”

Kate was gone. While she lay there, Dr D slipped a nasal mask onto her, introducing a small amount of gas. Kate was blissfully unaware. Dr. D looks at the computer screen behind Kate’s head. Enjoys water. No fear of heights. Strong compulsion to clean. Strong feminine ideals. He makes a few choices on the screen. He loves the waterfall script and the use of an elevator. Nothing indicates it will be detrimental to her relaxing.

A script starts forming based on the questionnaire and Dr. D’s choices.

“Imagine a waterfall. Imagine you are standing near the top of a large waterfall. You love the sound of the waterfall. It draws you towards it. As you approach, you see a glass elevator that goes to the bottom. You desire so much to reach the bottom. You approach it and enter. As the doors close, you notice there are ten stops along the way. You are at floor 10, totally relaxed.

You push the button for the ground floor and the elevator door closes behind you. It closes off all distraction. Not more distracting thoughts. You let go of all your concerns. Let go of all the stress of your day. Closed off. You can only hear my voice and the gentle sound of the waterfall outside. You can feel the elevator start slowly descending. Deeper and deeper into your subconscious. More and more relaxed. You have never felt so relaxed. You have never felt so good. Now think upon all your responsibilities. How they hinder you and. Imagine them as dirt on the floor of the elevator.

As you approach the 9th floor, sweep them into a pile. The responsibility you have for work, for your boyfriend, for your household. The responsibility you feel towards the women’s movement. There they are as dirt on the floor. Take a broom and dustpan and sweep all your responsibilities. Sweep them off the floor and out of your mind. A chute opens midway on the door. Now dump them out the chute. If feels so cleansing to get rid of it. Easier to breath, easier to relax. No responsibilities to concern yourself with. As you pass floor 9 you continue to slowly descend. Freer and freer from any and all responsibilities. Deeper and deeper.

As you approach the 8th floor, picture your cares and worries as clutter that gets in your way. Free from cares and worries. Deeper and deeper. Gather that clutter up. Worry about finances. Worry about your job. Worry about what is happening around you. Gather that clutter up. As you approach the eighth floor, a small chute opens in the door and you toss the clutter out. Toss your cares out. It feels so good to be free from your cares. Free From Cares and Worries

Deeper and deeper you go. Freer and freer you become. More and more relaxed with each floor you descend.

As you approach 7th floor, picture any apprehensions as trash. The apprehensions that keep you from trying knew things. To no longer dread what you don’t know. To no longer let it keep you from doing what you want. Pick the trash up. Pick the apprehension in your life up. Put it in a trash bag. Again, bring them to the chute. As you pass floor 7, toss it out the chute. Free from apprehension.

Deeper and deeper you go. Freer and freer you become. More and more relaxed.

As you approach 6th floor, picture all of your fears of failure as dirty dishes. A fear of not living up to yours and other’s expectations. Fear from not being respected by your peers. Pick up the dishes and your fears. Now dump them out the chute with all the rest of the trash. It is fun to toss them out the chute. You enjoy the freedom. You have never felt so free. Free from fear of failure,

No looking back, just going forward. Deeper and deeper.

As you approach the 5th floor, picture what the thought of other people towards you. Always living in fear of what others might think. Fears of what your Boss might think. Fears of what your coworkers might think. Fears of what your women friends might think. Fears of what your Mother might think. Now picture those fears as stains on the floor. Use a sponge mop to pick them up. Soak up all those fears. Now squeeze the dirty water out the chute. Squeeze those fears of what others think out the chute. You are free from any fear of what others think.

You keep descending. Further into your subconscious. Deeper into your subconscious.

As you approach the 4th floor, picture your social phobias. Picture your clothes as stained with your social phobias. Those things that society tells you are wrong. Women should be housewives. Feminist should never let a man open a door for them. Dirty clothes. A man can exhibit feminine behaviors but a woman should not. All these social phobias are stains on your blouse and slacks. Now strip those dirty clothes off.

The unconscious body of Kate stiffens.

Relax. No need to worry. No one is here to see you. Now strip those dirty clothes off and toss them out the chute.

After a second hesitation, Kate’s body relaxes back down into the chair. “Free,” she mumbles.

You feel some much freer. Never let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do. Deeper and deeper you go.

As you approach the 3rd floor, picture all your inhibitions as stains on your panties and bra. Inhibitions about pleasing yourself, masturbation. Inhibitions about sex. Inhibitions about sexual positions. Inhibitions about lingerie. Inhibitions about being nude. All stains on your underwear. Remember you are here alone. Just you and my voice. Now pull off you bra and panties. Remove those stained garments. Now toss them out the Chute.

Kate body shifts a little uncomfortably for a moment then settles back down into resting.

You are free from inhibitions. Deeper and deeper you descend. More free and more relaxed than ever you have been.

As you approach the 2nd floor, picture your need for control as shackles. Your need for control keeps you from enjoying life. It holds and binds you. Now you have the power to break it. As you stretch you arms apart, you realize the chains cannot hold you.

Kate arms lazily lift off the arm rests for a second before flopping back down.

Throw the chains that bind your arms to the floor. Now reach down you pull off the chains around your feet. Gather them up and toss them out the chute. You are free. Free from the need to control. Free to let others control. So free.

Dr. D. sees Kate’s toes point outward as her inner self frees itself from the chains.

And deeper and deeper into your subconscious you go. Deeper and deeper.

With a soft jerk, you reach the ground floor. The door opens.

You are at the bottom of the fall. You can feel the cool spray lightly misting you. If feels so wonderful, so refreshing. Next to the fall is a red steel door. It is the door to the control room of your life. On the door are a handle and a lock. Suddenly you realize there is a cool feeling of a key dangling between your breasts. This is the key to your control room.

Approach the door. It is so nice a door. You desire to see what is behind it. Reach out and place the key in the lock. Do not turn it yet. By opening it, you will be opening the door to your most private place. You will be opening the door to your control room.

But there is nothing to fear. There is no apprehension. There is no need for control. Turn the key and open it.

It reveals a control room to your mind and heart. It is covered in plush velvet. There is a large cushy throne like chair in the middle. It is so beautiful. You are so free. Free from responsibilities. Free from worry. Free from apprehensions. Free from fears of failure. Free from fear of what others might think. Free from social phobias. Free from inhibitions. Free from the need for control.

There is only one more thing you need to do to be totally free. Imagine a silhouette of a person in front of you. You cannot make out whom it is but this voice is emanating from it. Now hold out the key in front of you. Hand it to the man. Hand over the responsibilities and the cares of your life. Be FREE!

In the dental office, a sigh escaped her lips.

Despite her push for independence, the survey she took showed that at times she desired to not make decisions and to be free of responsibility. The script was aimed at this desire that was common to many people.

Now imagine…

Kate watches the figure approach the throne. Sitting on it, he starts issuing commands into a mike that is attached to one of the arms.

The man commands, “Now from this moment on, this place will be a secret place. You conscious mind will not recall ever being here. But you will love coming back here. Here there is peace and no confusion. Here there is peace and not judgment. Here you do not have to think what is right or wrong or what to do. Here I will help lead you in your decisions.”

His voice becomes your inner voice, the voice of your inner self. It overrides all other voices. It leads and guides you in all your decisions. When there is a conflict between this voice and your mind or emotions, you know to listen to this voice.”

“Raise you right hand in agreement with this.”

Kate’s right hand in her mind and in the dentist’s chair rose up.

“Now you will return here whenever the key is used. The key will be a phrase issued. That phrase is ‘Kate is open for use. Now repeat it.”

“Kate is open for use,” Kate whispered both in her mind and in real life.

“Again.’

“Kate is open for use.”

“Good. Now your dentist is going to recommend a root canal on your right back molar. You trust your dentist. You will remember this tooth bothering you for the last month. Even more unbearable the last few days. You will be happy for his quick work. Whatever he says, you will believe.”

“Now return to present. As I count to ten backwards, you will return to consciousness. You will not consciously remember any of this trip. But when the key ‘Kate is open for use’ are heard, you will return instantly to this place. Each time it will become more permanent and more real.”

“10… 9… 8… 7…6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…”

“Oh,” Kate exclaimed. I must have dozed.

“Yes, well you were just telling me how much,” reaching into her mouth he tapped the top right molar, “this tooth was bothering you.”

Pain shot through her tooth.

“For the last month it has bothered me but just the last few days it has been excruciating.” She reached up and held the side of her face trying to dull the pain.

“Well, I can give you a pain reliever for today and a root canal in a week. Then there is the temporary cap, etc. Or I can use this new form of tooth replacement. I pull the tooth and replace it in one operation. I have an opening today or we would have to wait a week.”

“Today,” she hesitated. It sounded like some type of sales pitch. “How much?”

“I would do it as a complimentary replacement,” he assured her.

Was this wrong, taking a complimentary treatment when she was the one responsible to make the decision whether to use this dental office? But she had already decided to go with the plan, so it wasn’t like it was a bribe or anything.

“What do you recommend?”

“The tooth replacement. It lasts longer and works great.”

Somehow she knew she could trust him. “Sure, let me call the office.”

“I’ll tell you what,” he answered. “Let me have the Dolly call your office for you and we will get you prepped.”

“OK.”

Two hours later, she was waking up from the operation. Her mouth was still numb but she could feel a different shaped tooth where her old one had been.

“Now you will need to take this medicine for the pain for the next few days. This bottle,” he held up one of the bottles, “for the day and this bottle,” holding up a larger bottle, ”for the night.”

Kate just nodded. Her mouth was still too numb to talk.

“Now the daytime pills you only need to take for a week. The evening pills should be taken for the next month. They are an antibiotic as well as a pain reliever.” Dr. D. smiled.

The daytime pills would keep her in mild confusion until the hypnotic commands took better hold. The evening pills would keep her open to suggestions. Suggestions she would receive from her new cell phone imbedding in her new tooth. The cell phone would send vibrations through her jaw that only she would hear in her ear. It allowed for continued instruction while keeping the visits to a minimum, at least until she had been better programmed.

“Thanks,” she smiled as best she could through her swollen mouth.

“I just need to see about another patient in the adjoining room,” Dr. D. told her. “You should sit there a minute until some of the anesthesia wears off.

Kate sat up a little ways, trying to shake the fog from her mind. She felt a little twinge in her jaw before she swooned back into the chair.

Dr. D came in a few minutes later. “Good, it worked,” he muttered to himself. Stepping back out he redialed Kate. “Now awaken Kate. You will consciously remember nothing of this talk. 10..” After counting down to 1, he waited a second and then entered.

Kate looked up a little more dazed that she had been when he had left the first time.

“Are you OK?”

“Just a little light headed,” Kate told him.

“Sometimes that is the side effect of the medicine,” he explained. “Now remember, you need to go right home and get some rest. Make sure to call the receptionist when you get home so we know you made it OK.”

“Sure.” He was so caring, Kate thought.

No one was home when Kate got home. She went to her bed and stripped out of her clothes. She had never slept in the nude before, but it felt so good. She called the dentist’s office to tell them she had arrived home safe. She caught a reflection of herself in the mirror as she talked to the receptionist. How weird to be talking to someone while she sat in bed nude. She could see a blush spread from her face to the top of her breasts. She should not worry about social norms or taboos. She was not inhibited. She needed to learn to be more comfortable with her body.

After finishing talking with the receptionist, se walk out the kitchen and retrieved a nighttime pill. She chased it down with a glass of water.

She barely got to her bed before she passed out, the door to her room wide open. If you were quiet enough, you hear a small buzzing as commands where being broadcast to her.

“Men think women who wear revealing clothes are loose. That is how a man looks on a woman. This is a man’s idea. If you think the same way, you are siding with men. You need to side with liberated women. Just because a woman wears revealing clothes does not make her loose. You can enjoy wearing more revealing clothes. It is empowering.

Men fear women in revealing clothes. A man who uses his strength to get jobs that women are denied is not looked down upon. Women who use their looks to get jobs are looked down upon. This is an inequality. Women should not be ashamed to use the tools they have been given. A man uses his strength; a woman should use her sexuality. Her sexuality is an equalizer in the world. The women who resent it, resent it because they are not equipped with it. Should a woman be resented because she is smart, neither should she be resented because she is sexy.

Men enjoy sex; women should enjoy sex. This is the age of equality. You should enjoy sex. Sex is not dirty. Sex is liberating. Sex is powerful for a woman. A woman who knows about sex can control men around her. Sex is liberating.

Sometimes we need something to help us break a habit. Cigarette smokers use nicotine patches and gum. Drug users use special drugs to help keep them from going through withdrawals. You will use sex to help you free yourself from you inhibitions and society’s control. Whenever what you are doing or wearing makes you uncomfortable, you will find yourself being turned on. Your sex drive will increase until you get relief.

The voice continued for the next two hours repeating these four ideas and the fact of how much she loved being in this peaceful place, this freeing place. She would continue to go deeper each time she came. Always deeper to go.

After an hour of induction, her hands started exploring her body on their own. Twist a nipple, a slide across her pussy, some pressure on her slit. The dreams that accompanied it were of sex. She was enjoying sex for the first time in her life. Even with her limited contact her body experienced small waves of orgasms. Soon she was extremely sweaty and wet from her own juice. This lasted about an hour before subsiding.

Jeff found her sweaty and naked on their bed when he got home several hours later. He quickly closed the door unless his son saw her sprawled on the bed like this. Then he stood there for several minutes and gawked. There Kate lay, flat on her back with her boobs facing up and her leg slightly spread giving a spectacular view of her moist pussy. The sweat and the sell of female sex just added to the whole picture.

Jeff was an average looking guy and the same height as Kate. His brown eyes matched his brown hair that was strewn about on top of his head. He weighed about 170 pounds. He had felt so lucky hitching up with Kate. But in the seven years of their relationship, Jeff had only caught glimpses of Kate’s nakedness. His cock was fighting to get out.

Who could blame him of taking a few pictures of her with his cell phone before attempting to awaken her?

“Kate, are you OK?”

“Yes,” she mumbled. “I just came home from the dentist.”

It was then he noticed the right side of her face was a little swollen.

“What did Mr. Ainmhian say when you told him to go stick his plan up someone else’s ass?” Jeff smiled imagining Kate telling her boss off.

“Actually, I told him it was a great plan,” she replied. “Especially after Dr. D. fixed my tooth.”

“Fixed you tooth? I didn’t think you had any problems. You have bragged to me how you have never even had a cavity before.”

“Yes,” she answered a little confused. Her boobs jiggled as she explained. Jeff couldn’t help but notice. It distracted him from Kate’s lapse.

Then she continued confidently, “I have had a tooth ache for several months now. First time for everything,” she smiled. “I just didn’t want to bother you about it. It has really been bad the last few days.”

She was very independent, Jeff conceded. It would be just like her to not tell him.

“The dentist office was able to get me in right away to fix it.” She pried open her mouth to show Jeff. Jeff only gave a cursory look at the silver tooth as he used Kate’s inability to see him to stare at her boobs. If he hadn’t feared her wrath, and she did have a nasty temper; he would have grabbed on right then.

“Can you see it?” she mumbled with her mouth open.

“Uh sure,” he looked at the tooth quickly before leaning back. “Did they replace the whole tooth?” he asked.

“Yeah, it was easier than a root canal,” she managed.

“No more talking,” Jeff suggested. “Go back to sleep.” He managed to pull back the sheets before she lay back down.

Kate nodded at him. The hypnotic drug made her very agreeable. If only Jeff knew what an opportunity he had.

She must really be out of it to not notice she was naked. Jeff thought about taking advantage of the situation but again his fear of her wrath won out. He eventually covered her with a blanket. He even slept downstairs that night. Shit, there was going to be hell to pay when she awoke.

Because she was programmed to fantasize whenever she was in bed alone, the dreams continued through the night. Each one was more intense. Soon she was dreaming of doing things she had never tried before. Like fucking doggy style. Sucking on a cock. Even allowing a man to cum in her mouth.

Her self-administration also increased. Soon one finger found its way into her pussy, followed by a second finger. By morning she had all four of her finger in her wet hole.