The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oral Sedation Dentistry by Gh

(MC, MD, FD, M/F, F/F, IN)

SYNOPSIS:

Catherine has conquered her fear of dentists. Now she helps her daughter do the same.

Author’s note:

I really want to take the time to thank Chase The Wind. He labored hard to help with this story. He really gave a lot of time and considering where I am and where he is that’s really amazing. He was very patient and worked hard to help improve this story. However, he worked even harder to work on improving me as a writer. Considering what he has on his plate right now. I’m very grateful. I’m proud to regard him as a friend. This story started out as a flash story for the Forum but ended up as four month journey, overseas and across the half the planet. I was inspired by Marvlin, Sara H, and Chase himself.

“Open and now close.” The dentist paused and then said. “Once again, open and close.” Dr. Tenney was pleased with the result and then said with a smile. “Very good Catherine, you’re responding real well now.”

The dental nurse assistant, Nan, lifted her head up momentarily from her assigned duty to watch her employer and mentor. Tenney looked back down at Nan and winked at her. It was the sign that she was performing her job as expected, that their patient was responding to their ministrations to prepare for this dental examination.

Dr. Tenney thought how much Catherine Dailey didn’t look like the mother of an 18-year old. Firm breasts, taught stomach, long legs. He shivered with lust and then carefully checked the x-rays. Tenney then glanced back at the patient’s empty eyes and spoke.

“Ok Catherine, now listen. Listen very carefully. Let your subconscious remember, let it take control. Oral sedation means oral relaxation. Tenney paused so the message could penetrate Catherine’s thought processes, deep into her mind. Oral sedation means oral relaxation,” he repeated again. Dr. Tenney then sought further compliance and said. “Repeat that please.”

“Oral sedation means Oral relaxation.” She answered back. Her voice echoed in a breathy tone, matching her dentist’s velvet whisper.

“Again please. Louder.”

Catherine did so in a low vacant tone that was louder then before. “Oral sedation means oral relaxation.”

“Very good. Good girl.” A smile broadened across Dr. Tenney’s face. He could feel the stirrings grow between his legs. It never took very long.

Catherine was now totally sedated and programmed to the prearranged commands that made her totally obedient to her dentist. Catherine was beaming proudly as her eyes once again glazed over. Just like with all her previous appointments.

“Now, oral relaxation means oral fixation.” Tenney was now more demanding in his tone. If Catherine was conscious she’d probably would slap his face and kick his balls in.

“Oral relaxation means oral fixation.”

“Repeat that again please.” Tenney saw that Nan was falling under his hypnotic spell as well. First, mouthing his words and then speaking them aloud. Nan matched her dentist’s oratory word for word. Dr. Tenney could see Nan was excited and sexually aroused. She was rubbing her hands over her breasts, pinching her very large nipples hard. Very hard.

Tenney was awe struck that woman as busty as Nan could have as firm a pair of breasts as the rack she processed. Geez they are the most perfect “38’s” I’ve ever seen.

Then Tenney got back down to business.

“Oral relaxation means oral fixation.”

“Oral fixation means total obedience and enslavement.” Tenney’s cock was rock hard now as he took Catherine deeper into her trance.

“Oral fixation means total obedience and enslavement, sir.”

“Good girl, now we’re ready to begin.”

Dr. Tenney opened Ms. Dailey’s blouse, button by button, very slowly. In such a manner as to increase the seduction and both Catherine’s and his arousal. From her previous appointments, the dentist had planted suggestions, conditioning his patient to wear a bra that opened in the front.

Bingo! She finally did it! Here it is! It was sheer see-through lace too. Just the kind he drooled over. He was very pleased that she responded so well. Tenney grinned from ear to ear. He could hardly wait to get at his prey. He was nervous with excitement as he fumbled with the hook, impatient to get at Catherine’s beautiful orbs. These breasts were great. Firm, perky, and with nipples that reminded him of thick erasers. Tenney could hardly wait until he could fix his mouth on Catherine’s lovely nubs.

Catherine’s breasts were heaving as Dr. Tenney exposed them. The cool air in the dental examining room and the lust that now permeated her mind had the nickel sized areolas taut and excited. Even before he opened her sexy bra, Dr. Tenney could see through the sexy lace that her thick, brown nipples were stiff and erect a testament to Catherine’s arousal. He reached down to one of her nubs and began to gently roll it between his thumb and forefinger.

Meanwhile, Nurse Nan had all this time been preparing the patient further. After removing her panties, Nan felt right at home stroking her clit and penetrating her pussy with a couple of fingers. It was her participation in the dental examination process; helping her patients become more comfortable with oral sedation dentistry. This was the job Tenney trained her to do. The job she wanted to do.

“Do you like that?” Dr. Tenney’s voice was now husky, choking with desire.

“Oh yes sir! -- Please don’t stop,” as she closed her eyes and rolled her head back slightly.

Dr. Tenney could see a little quizzical frown suddenly appear on his patient’s face. He could sense Catherine felt a little strange, like a part of her didn’t agree with what was going on now. Before Catherine could react and sort things out in her manipulated mind, Dr. Tenney uttered those magical, entrancing words once again. Once again reeling her back in.

“Remember Catherine, oral relaxation means oral fixation.” Tenney paused to make sure the words had the desired effect and then continued on. “Oral fixation means total obedience and enslavement.”

As Dr. Tenney leaned downed and suckled a few moments on her beautiful breast, he could tell by the look on Catherine’s face any questions in her mind were pushed away. She would not be selfish. She would obey her dentist; it was important, just like with all the previous appointments. Catherine now had a faint smile on her face.

Dr. Tenney then stopped rolling the nipple between his fingers. He raised that hand up to his patients’ mouth and said. “Open your mouth Catherine and suck on these. I want to see if you’re over your gagging reflex yet.”

Catherine immediately opened her mouth and then closed her lips around Dr. Tenney’s index and fore fingers. She licked and sucked with a wild abandon.

“That’s it sweetheart, get it good and wet. I’ll give you something bigger to suck on later.”

The duel stimulation by Tenney and Nan was now rapidly bringing Catherine to the brink. However, the orgasm that Catherine now sought kept eluding her, frustrating her. She moaned and thrashed about wildly. She could not find that desperately needed release.

The dentist stood up and said. “Catherine you’ll find that you can’t orgasm until you give me your mind as well as your body.”

Dr. Tenney worked to manipulate and condition her mind with each appointment. He controlled when she would orgasm, making her surrender that much sweeter. Slowly his commands were integrating Catherine’s subconscious with her conscious. Eventually he hoped to break her will completely with these repeated dental follow up appointments.

Dr. Tenney leaned in close to Catherine, taking in her fragrance. He loved her smell; he recognized the hint of jasmine. He spoke so softly he could barely hear himself speak. “Obey me and let my will make you free. Free to obey me at all times, whenever I want and need you Catherine.” He nibbled her earlobe once, and traced his forefinger softly in a circle around Catherine’s areola.

“This is all natural Catherine to you. It’s your duty. Your duty to please and obey me. You want to please me don’t you?” He could feel her body shudder, as he ran his finger down her ribcage, across her toned stomach, his hand coming to rest under her delicious ass.

With Nan giving her pussy a workout and Tenney’s irresistible hypnotic oratory working deep into her mind. Catherine Dailey finally succumbed to the inevitable.

“Yes… Yesss… Yes Sir! I’ll obey! I’m ready to obey!”

Catherine stared up lovingly at her dentist. He held her eyes in his and could have held her gaze indefinitely if he wanted to. Dr. Tenney looked at her beautiful jade eyes and cute turned up nose and saw how truly beautiful Catherine is. He was struck by the thought that he recently teased Catherine about her nose looked like a ski jump – Catherine had blushed like a schoolgirl at the comment. However, the dentist now had other ideas more important to him at the moment.

Catherine watched her entrancer’s hand as he lowered it to unzip his slacks and unleash his manhood. When his thick cock came into view, Dr. Tenney saw that she was smiling through her daze. It was her duty to please him and she wouldn’t be satisfied or fulfilled until she did.

Dr. Tenney then looked at his dental nurse assistant and said. “Ok Nan, that’s enough. We need to get on with the rest of the procedure.”

Nan nodded and then slowly slipped her fingers from the patients’ soaking pussy. Nan excitedly bit her lower lip as she looked at her wet digits. They glistened in the open air. The nurse gave a lustful moan as she quickly licked her fingers clean and then proceeded to comply with Dr. Tenney’s instructions as they traded positions.

Tenney watched Catherine now as she looked up at the nurse. Nan moved around and now huddled close to her, cheek to cheek. The dentist looked at his women and saw the same wanton desire in both pairs of eyes. He knew that burning need was now rushing through out both thralls’ bodies. Lusting for desire, waiting to explode, wanting satisfaction.

“It’s time to show your nurse how hot a kisser you are honey. Catherine I’m going to start with that sexy mouth before I put my lips all over your body.” Nurse Nan said sultrily.

“Yes! Yes! I want to feel those luscious lips on mine.” Catherine did just that and moaned as she accepted the nurse’s soft and sensual tongue.

The good dentist while observing the coquetry between his two women took his place at the edge of the exam chair. With Catherine’s legs already spread wide and ready for him, the dentist pulled her down, bringing her closer to him. Tenney slid his hands under Catherine’s firm, round ass. Touching, squeezing, feeling. He was awed by the slim, athletic body this woman had. Tenney couldn’t resist touching and soothing her pale, silky skin. His hands roamed freely underneath ready to deliver the necessary goods to complete Catherine’s dental exam experience.

Tenney was ready now to plunge his hard cock into his brainwashed patient. He slowly, gently, stroked her gushing pussy with his throbbing cock as brushed it up and down her slit. Catherine moaned in anticipation. He looked up at his patient and said. “Are you ready Catherine?”

While Tenney was stroking Catherine’s pussy with his hard, thick cock, he noticed the women were continuing their heated kiss. Their tongues danced and probed. Each seeking and fighting for dominance, but still accepting the love each woman gave the other.

Tenney thought he’d cream the floor right there. Damn this was hot!

The women moaned out their delight. Nan then lovingly pinched and squeezed Catherine’s protrusions very hard. Catherine wailed out her acceptance, all the while keeping their lips locked. Lipstick was smeared over both mouths and faces. Hair was tossed and mussed. Nan’s blond and Catherine’s auburn hair was everywhere it seemed. It was a wild scene.

As the patient and nurse broke their kiss, a single strand of saliva stretched between the two lovers. They both looked down at their entrancer’s erect cock with drooling anticipation. Catherine was so overcome with desire; she could only nod her approval at Dr. Tenney’s question. She was ready. The dentist then moved forward, pushed his thick cock into her soaking pussy and began the ritual that marked his growing practice with his female clientele. He began to pump her lithe body straightaway. He was addicted to this practice as much as his women were enslaved to it. Dr. Tenney always loved this part.

“Oh, my God! Oh my.” Catherine paused lost in passion. “Sir, thank you. Thank you for making me yours.” Catherine bucked her hips in heated passion, working to meet her dentist’s thick hard cock and drive him deeper inside her pussy.

At the same time, Nan now took her expected place, her favorite position during these dental exams. She climbed up and carefully straddled Catherine’s beautiful face. She was almost mesmerized herself by Catherine’s green eyes. She hesitated in lowering her dripping pussy to the patient’s expectant tongue. Teasing Catherine, The patient wanted to lick the hot cunt furiously as her mind kept repeating the mantra that bound her to her dentist and Nan.

Oral sedation means oral relaxation.

Oral relaxation means oral fixation.

Oral fixation means total obedience and enslavement.

All this was too much for the dentist to take in as he exploded deep inside Ms. Dailey. As he did so Tenney cried out. “Oh yeah! Hell yeah!”

Ahh, another satisfied customer. Me! He thought. He chuckled at his own internal joke. He nodded to Nan at her expectant look. He knew what she wanted.

Dr. Tenney took care of his dental business when he shot his load into Catherine. It was now Nan’s turn. She looked down at the soft, smooth tresses of Catherine’s auburn hair, stroking it affectionately as she slowly lowered her lovely shaved pussy to the patient’s eager lips. She was looking forward to giving Catherine a taste of her most intimate juices. All of her patients got a taste. It was part of the dental treatment.

“Feel my pussy Catherine. Go ahead and slide your fingers over it.” Nan said softly with a smile.

Catherine looked back with smiling green eyes, eager to obey. Her fingers explored Nan’s soft, moist mound. She then drifted a finger lower and slid it into the wet pussy. Nan could see the love that emanated from Catherine’s soft, green eyes as she started to move her finger back and forth rubbing her clit.

”Mmm, yes Catherine that feels good, your doing fine. You’ll do anything we tell you to do now, won’t you?”

“Oh yes--yes.” Catherine replied in a quivering voice.

“Catherine now you know what my pussy feels like and smells like. Now taste it!”

Nan moved her beautiful tanned hips even closer to Catherine’s lips so she could begin her oral ministrations.

Catherine without a word went right to her task, urged on by Nan’s swaying hips and constant oratory. She flicked Nan’s distended clit several times before plunging into deep hole. Probing, Catherine moved her tongue in and out of the nurse’s pussy, exploring every crevice and fold. Then she started again working the clit and then plunging even deeper into her new lover’s pussy. .

“Taste my pussy juices, Catherine. Don’t be afraid. You’re going taste it many times before all our sessions are over!”

Nan moved her hips so fast now they were a blur over Catherine’s face. The busty nurse grabbed her huge globe like breasts and started to pinch her large brown nipples. She loved to pinch the pierced nubs when she was ready to gush her love juices from her shaved, soaked pussy. As she drenched her lover below, she screamed out her orgasm.

“Oh yes! Oh yes baby! You’re a good little cunt lapper aren’t you? Did it taste good Catherine?”

Nan was spent. She lifted herself off Catherine’s over worked tongue before the patient could reply.

“Yesss! God yes!”

However at that moment an odd thought hit Nan. Little did Dr. Tenney know, but Nan actually knew and was aware of what he was doing. His trances and triggers to act as he saw fit, actually turned her on. She allowed her boss to turn his indulgences into her indulgences. Nan made him think the hypnosis stuff- worked on her because the whole mind control and mind manipulation thing made her pussy juices flow copiously. Or at least she thought. She wasn’t controlled. Was she?

Nan was embarrassed thoroughly. Could she be manipulated into what ever Dr. Tenney wanted? Assisting and performing in his debaucheries. The reward was too great however, she couldn’t help herself. She loved it too much. The pleasure too great to stop.

She then remembered sharing their common interest in Classical music. He loved it. Right after she began employment here, he wanted share with her some of his special music. Nan remembered when he put the earphones over her ears to hear the music, the sweet soothing music. She wasn’t hypnotized like Catherine. Was she? No! No way!

She then remembered how her body felt, sluggish and surreal afterward. Nan saw everything through a kind of thick glass window and it always seemed that way, natural like. Especially after listening to her favorite, Mozart.

Every day it was the same thing, the same routine. She would show up early for work, just like he wanted her to. Dr. Tenney was always waiting for her in the examining room. The one in which the music was piped in. Tenney would be waiting and have headphones in hand. He would then silently gesture for her to lie down on the examining table and place the headphones over her ears to listen to the sweet comforting sounds. Dr. Tenney would have her relax and tell her to just listen. She always fell into a blissful state when she obeyed him.

Dr. Tenney would call her into his office later for a patient consultation. He would always be standing in the doorway, nude, waiting, stroking his big, thick, cock. She knew the procedure, consultations were always quick. Nan would immediately go down on her knees before him, expectantly looking up at her boss. She always loved and admired him. It seemed she always felt that way. Dr. Tenney would then feed her whatever knowledge that was necessary for that particular consult. Sometimes he would have her on all fours, especially if it was a complicated case. Nan loved the salty taste of knowledge. So did their patients.

After her examination Nan led her to a shower, where the she cleaned Catherine up and played with her for a little while. When Catherine’s sedation had worn off and she was fully conscious, she would remember nothing about her dental appointment.

Her friend, Leanne, was waiting in the lobby. She would ask Catherine about her experience. Nan over heard Catherine tell Leanne. “Dr. Tenney is the kindest, gentlest, dentist I’ve ever seen. He is a wonderful human being who helped me over come my fear of dentists and oral procedures. I would recommend him to anyone.”

The answer came out so fast that Catherine frowned. She actually thought it seemed programmed, rehearsed in fact. However, Catherine immediately pushed those thoughts away. Such was Oral Sedation Dentistry, it worked like a dream.

Now she just had to get Catherine to bring her beautiful daughter here!

“Take me home right now Mom! I don’t want to go!” Denise said.

“We have plenty time sweetie, I’ll just pull over here in the park and we can sort things out.” Catherine answered in a calm, soothing voice.

Catherine knew her daughter would panic. Her daughter had a fear of dentists, just like she did. The needles, the drilling, Novocain, all were a nightmare to her. Catherine had researched thoroughly and recommended Dr. Tenney’s dentist services to her daughter because of the methods he used, and his reputation. But Catherine also felt an unexplainable pull to him as well. She had seen Dr. Tenney several times over the past weeks getting over her own fear of dentists.

Catherine had a gagging reflex that made seeing regular dentists all but impossible. She recently heard about Dr. Tenney and went to him. He did wonders and helped her overcome the problem. She felt safe and wonderful in his hands. It was something she just couldn’t explain fully, even to herself. So Catherine didn’t hesitate to recommend her dentist to her daughter. Still, she knew it would be a struggle to get Denise to her appointment. So on the way, she stopped off at the neighborhood park to relieve her daughter’s anxiety. They got out of the car and walked over to the duck pond. Catherine even thought to bring bread scraps to feed the ducks.

“Here sweetie, lets sit over here by the ducks.” Catherine pointed to an empty bench by the duck pond.

Mother and daughter sat down on a park bench to feed the ducks. Side by side the pair looked more like sisters then Mother and daughter. Both had long silky Auburn hair, and jade colored eyes. Not to mention other beautiful physical attributes, like pert breast and round full asses. Together they were stunning and would catch the eye of anyone.

Catherine was holding out a small piece of bread, she would not toss it. She just held it out, waiting for the ducks to come up eat out of her hand. But the ducks hesitated. Catherine just held her hand out patiently while talking to her daughter. The first duck took a few steps and stopped short, still very hesitant and nervous.

Catherine then asked. “Ok tell me about it, why are you scared?”

“Mom, I’m just too embarrassed to see your dentist. What if I make a complete ass out of myself? I know Dr. Tenney has helped you out. But this is just a little problem with plaque. It will go away! I mean how do I know it’s safe all? You know I’m scared to death of dentists!”

“Oh Denise, would you stop complaining! I’ll explain it to you one more time. You won’t feel any discomfort. You’ll receive just enough sedation so that you’ll be completely unaware of the treatment, just as if you were asleep. Dr Tenney’s staff are medical and dental professionals, and they’ve already checked you out carefully to make sure the meds they use are safe and won’t cause you any side effects.

“Do you really think I’d send my daughter, my own flesh and blood to a dentist that is unsafe?” Catherine was a little upset with her daughter and then continued. “Oh give me some credit will you!”

Catherine sensed that Denise was holding something back. She was determined to find out what it is. She already had a very good idea.

“Denise, I know you’re not telling me something. What is it?”

Denise countered with. “I don’t have a problem; I really don’t need to see him. Let’s wait until later.”

“Denise, plaque doesn’t just go away. I set up this appointment to help you overcome your fear. Dr. Tenney has really done wonders for me and I really want him to do the same thing for you. This plaque thing is a non issue now, but it will only get worse later. I had the same problem you do, you know.”

“What problem?”

“Oh come on Denise. You’re my daughter, I raised you. You may be eighteen, but I know my own kid and I know what goes on in my own house. You can tell me what happened with that boy on prom night.”

Denise always she kept her teeth in impeccable shape, never had any major dental problems, she brushed regularly, and she flossed when she could get over the gagging reflex, but it was a problem. It took a lot of convincing and cajoling from Catherine, her mother, to get her to take this step. In fact it was so bad, that she was embarrassed and humiliated on her prom night with her boyfriend. He expected a blowjob that night, but what he got was constant gagging and coughing. Denise wasn’t a prig or prudish, she wanted to please her boyfriend that night. It all just went bad when she tried to suck his cock.

“I can’t mom. I just can’t.” Denise said as she lowered her head not wanting to talk about it.

Catherine looked at her daughter and saw she had to reveal a secret of her own. She paused a moment then sighed audibly. “Ok, I guess its truth and consequences time Denise. I have never told anyone this. It’s a hell of a thing to confess to your own daughter, but it’s for the good of both of our sakes.”

Denise looked up at her Mother puzzled. “What is it mom?”

“Eighteen years ago, the night you were conceived. Your father and I were in our honeymoon suite. He expected me to do my wifely duties.” Catherine looked Denise now directly in the eye and went on.

“Denise, he expected to get a great blowjob and get off. Now I was scared then just like you were with that boy on prom night. I’m not squeamish or a prude.” Catherine paused then went on. “I just couldn’t handle things in my mouth. I never could. So he got me pregnant that night and three weeks later he tossed me a cucumber, told me to practice. He then walked out on us before you were even born. That SOB didn’t even look back. So Denise I know about your problem and how difficult it can be.”

“You know what exactly Mom?” Denise said dubiously.

“Denise, you’re not fooling anyone. I know about your gagging thing. I know what that boy tried to make you do. There is nothing to be ashamed of really. You know now that I have a gagging issue as well and Dr. Tenney has really helped me get over it. I want to help you do the same.” Catherine then paused and smiled at her lovely daughter before continuing.

“Believe me you’ll feel much better when you do. The sex stuff will happen when you’re ready Denise. Right now let’s just get the dental issues settled. Everything else will happen when it’s supposed to happen.”

The ducks took a couple of more steps closer now and then stopped.

“I know. I know. We’ve been over it and over it.” Denise said. “I’m just scared and freaked out. I’m also afraid that I won’t wake up or that this dentist’s big drill will hurt me.”

“Denise! Get a grip! Ok! You’re going to be monitored very closely while you’re under sedation. That’s for safety as well as professional reasons. There is his dental nurse there you know. She will look after you very carefully, and if you like, I’ll be in the room with you. I’ll make sure you’re all right, that everything is alright.

Catherine smiled at Denise and said, “I’ll tell you Denise, once you let Dr. Tenney examine you and you’ll see for yourself that you can trust him and Nurse Nan as well.”

The ducks were very close now, within reach of Catherine’s hand if she stretched out her arm, but she didn’t.

“Would you Mom? Would you do that for me, be in the room? I know I’m overreacting here, but it would mean a lot to me to know you’re in this with me all the way. Then maybe together we can beat back my fear.”

Denise smiling brightly said. “I know I can trust you mom. I’m sorry

Smiling with a sigh, Catherine reached out and held her daughter’s hand and said. “Sweetie you have a becoming smile. You’re only eighteen and already a very beautiful woman. When you’re finished with this dental exam, you’ll be able to smile even a whole lot more and feel like a brand new person as well. Of course, I’ll go in the room with you. I’m not donating a kidney here, OK!”

Catherine rolled her eyes in a sort mock disgust.

“Oh Mom you’re wonderful, I love you. I guess that really puts things into perspective for me. Mom I had no idea what you went through with my father until now. Thank you for talking to me and helping me get over my anxiety, I’m just scared. After this exam I’m sure I’ll wake up happy and smile.”

The two women hugged very closely and then turned their attention to the ducks.

The ducks now walked right up to Catherine and eat freely out of her hand. They trusted and seemed contented. Denise and her mother soon ran out of bread. It was time to get up and on to the dental appointment. So they returned to the car and left.

Catherine and Denise pulled into the parking lot at Dr. Tenney’s office and then in walked together, hand in hand. Nan was waiting and immediately ushered the new patient into the exam room to begin the sedation and preparation processes for the oral examination.

However, in the preparation room Denise really started to freak out again and felt like the room was closing in on her. Denise suddenly went wide eyed and broke out into a sweat. “Where is my mom, I need my mom!” She was very nervous and on the verge of panicking. Nurse Nan saw this immediately and like the professional she was, sought to soothe her patient.

In a low tone Catherine said softly. “Denise, your all right, you don’t need your mom for this part. She’ll be in later OK. I promise.”

But Denise didn’t respond to Nan’s mollifying voice. “No! No! I want her now!! I want her with me every step of the way!! Do you understand me? I won’t do it without her!” She was near hysteria. Denise wouldn’t go through this without her mother. “I just won’t!”

“Ok Denise, just calm down. I’ll go and just get her ready now. We were going to bring her later in during the procedure. However, I’ll just go and tell her we need her sooner than we expected is all. ”

“Now please.” Denise pleaded. “Right now!”

Nan smiled her most reassuring smile and then said in her most soothing voice. “Of course Denise, I’ll tell her to start getting prepared right now. It should only take a minute. “Will that make you feel better?” The nurse asked.

Denise hurriedly nodded and then answered. “Yes. Yes it will, just tell my mom to hurry please.”

Nan said. “Ok go ahead and just lie back on the exam chair and try to relax. I’ll go get your mom ready.” As she reached the door Nan turned around and said. “I’ll be right back hon. This should only take a moment.”

When Nan left the room Denise started to shiver in fear. The walls of the room seemed to close in around her again so she wrapped her arms around herself.

Nan entered the room again, to reassure Denise that her mom was getting ready and to tell her it wouldn’t be much longer. She wanted to comfort Denise a little more.

“Denise, your mom will be right here in just a moment. I’ll stay with you until your mom arrives, OK?” Then she had a thought.

Nan asked. “Denise what kinds of music do you like?”

“Oh I listen to classical all the time. I’m in the Symphonic Band at high school. I play the flute.” Denise said somewhat cheerily.

“You like Classical!” The nurse said excitedly. “Me too, I love Mozart.”

“You know we have are some headphones right over here on the counter.” Nan pointed over to counter on Denise’s left. “Lets put them you on so you can listen to some great classical music we pipe in right here, it’ll help relax you too while we’re waiting for your mom.”

Nan’s smile was starting to disarm Denise’s fear. The nurse then said. “You know I listen to music in here all the time.”

Denise thought it was a good idea. She was a little more comfortable now that she stopped wondering where Catherine was for a moment.

Nan slipped the headphones on her head. She made sure they completely covered her ears. Then she plugged the long cord into a socket on the wall and turned the black dial a couple of clicks. She smiled down at Denise and said, “Comfy? Music coming in clear?” Denise just smiled and nodded.

“Good. I’ll see what’s keeping your mother. Denise try to relax and I’ll be right back, hon.” And she left the room again.

Denise was now comfortable and relaxed. She breathed a sigh of relief knowing this would be over soon and her mother would soon be at her side. She unfolded her arms and stretched her legs a little. Denise thought Ah yes. Music is the food for the soul.

Her eyes started to glaze over as she listened to Debussy. The musical composition was heavenly. Suddenly, it was starting to get hard to think, she couldn’t concentrate on anything. Denise now felt somewhat light headed. She just smiled and then she did have a strange thought suddenly popped into her head.

I’m hearing voices in the music. There’s no singing in Debussy’s movements!

Denise couldn’t decide if she was hearing the voices or not. She was confused. Denise then decided to just pass off her confusion. She sighed and thought was nothing. Besides she was too relaxed now.

Denise yawned as time passed longer and longer. She wasn’t as concerned about the dental procedure now. Denise was warm, safe, and fuzzy.

The voice in the music however it seemed was getting louder and louder.

She had a faint urge to call out, but she was just too comfortable. So she just laid there and listened to the music and the voice. She was so relaxed now she forgot all about her Mom, Nan, and the dental work. Denise just wanted to listen, and listen closely.

All her muscles, her senses as well just seemed to go numb. A light buzz started deep in the back of her head and slowly moved forward.

The voice that Denise heard through the headset penetrated her senses and now sought to control her mind. She was unaware of it, but her eyes were completely dilated now.

It seemed that the music was far away now, just as whisper. It was the voice that demanded her attention. Commanding it.

The soothing voice began to whisper into Denise’s deepest thought receptors. Oral sedation means oral relaxation, oral sedation means oral relaxation. Denise stopped caring about anything else. She just listened. Oral relaxation means oral fixation. Oral relaxation means oral fixation, oral fixation means total obedience and enslavement. Oral fixation means total obedience and enslavement. I want to be a slave.

This irresistible chant repeated itself over and over again, in time with the music. Soon, Denise was mouthing the words and finally within moments was actually speaking them as they were being constantly drummed into her.

The next phase of Denise’s programming then began. Nurse Nan had slipped unnoticed back into the young patient’s room. She was waiting for Denise’s unwitting compliance. She got it when Denise started to mouth, and then speak the mantra over and over again. Nurse Nan then walked over to the wall where the headphone plugged in and turned the dial once more. Now, Denise would be hearing and learning new mantra, an adjustment to help her over come fear of dentists, just like her mother.

The sounds coming over the headphones were now making Denise completely pliable and obedient.

Dr Tinney is my dentist and I’ll obey without question. Dr. Tinney is my dentist and I’ll obey without question. I exist to serve Dr. Tinney… I exist to serve Dr. Tinney… To serve him brings fulfillment… To serve him brings fulfillment...

Catherine then walked into the room. Her eyes looked tired and the held a glazed over look. Denise barely took notice that her mom was nude except for wearing a dental bib chained around her neck. She was followed into the room by Nurse Nan, also nude and also wearing a bib. Denise would soon learn that Dr. Tenney desired all his patients to wear nothing but bibs.

Nan was taller then Catherine a bit more of a fuller figure. Nan had huge globe like breasts, where Catherine’s were smaller but perky. Denise noticed too that in spite of Nan’s wavy blond hair, her bush was missing between her thighs, Nan’s pussy was shaved. Denise had never seen a pussy shaved before.

Denise felt too relaxed, too far under the influence of the music to protest. She watched Nurse Nan issue some instructions to Catherine and then gave her mother a deep, passionate kiss. Nan then moved her hand to rub between her Catherine’s legs. She could barely here her mother moan. Nan and then handed Catherine a couple of large white pills and a small cup of water. Catherine turned slightly towards Denise and slowly walked towards her. Catherine was smiling as she approached her. Nan was right behind her holding a dental bib. All the patients wore them, doctor’s orders.

Denise watched without emotion. Her mom gave her a deep kiss penetrating deep into her mouth searching for her tongue. Catherine broke the kiss and said. “Honey it’s time for you to get ready to see Dr. Tenney. He wants you just right when you see him.” She and Nan removed the headphones. Catherine then cupped her hand behind Denise’s head, an unspoken gesture to rise up. As Denise sat up she stuck out her tongue and accepted the pills from her Moms hand. As she then took the cup from Catherine she swallowed the water and the pills. She thought how natural all this was. She never once thought to question anything.

Soon Denise’s eyes were shut and ready for the dental procedure.

“Thank you Catherine, you are a wonder. How many new patients have you brought us now?”

“Five now, sir!”

“Well you have certainly served me well by bringing me your daughter and deserve a reward. I’ll need to come up with a special profit sharing plan just for you.” He laughed lightly and had a thought.

Dr Tinney said, “I want you and Denise kneel down before me.” He was nude and stroking his hard thick cock. He decided it was time to enjoy himself again. This time with mother and daughter together.

The two women, nude huddled close and knelt before their amazing dentist. They looked up at him with reverence and awe. They said in unison, “yes sir!”

When his patients were sedated and under Tenney’s hypnotic control they would obey without hesitation, without question. Just as they were now. It was the only time Dr. Tenney was in complete control. He decided to test it.

“Catherine, Denise you’re both hypnotized right?”

The girls responded with a warm and sultry. “Hmmm.”

“Feel good girls?”

“Oh yes sir!” They responded.

“Everything I suggest to you both while you’re under going treatment becomes something of a command, doesn’t it?”

Catherine and her daughter again responded at the same time. “Yes sir.”

“You two are hot young women. Your needs haven’t been met. You two have sexual needs don’t you? I’m sure you two are probably very horny right now, aren’t you? Your pussies are just flowing now, eager to be filled. Filled by me or whomever I desire. Even each other.”

Catherine and Denise were panting and moaning. Their lust growing with each word that was uttered from their dentist’s lips. The girls were swaying and eager to get the source of their lust. Their desire. Their dentist’s massive cock! But first he had something for them to do.

“Catherine look at Denise, please.” Catherine turned towards her daughter. “You see something more beautiful than your daughter. You see a body which you find the most attractive and sexy you have ever seen. Those lovely nipples, so firm, so delectable, so much like your own. They need attention Catherine, your attention. Denise’s tits need pleasing. Go ahead and please your daughter Catherine, worship her young breasts. Go ahead Catherine begin.”

Catherine without a word and without hesitation lowered her head and began to caress and suckle the young breasts. Denise sighed in delight and contentment as her mother first sucked then nipped at her erect, stiff nubs. Catherine would bit and then pull on daughter’s nipples. The pleasure and the accompanying pain that her mother brought was a new experience, a wonderful experience for Denise.

Tenney was real close to his goal so he decided to move on the more important events.

“I think its time to test the gagging reflex don’t your girls?”

“Yes sir!” they both said eagerly as they returned their original positions.

“Catherine. Denise. You are my best patients now, you belong to me. Your fear of dentistry and gagging is over. It’s time. Time to show how you love me. Prove to me that your dental fears are behind you. It’s time for you both to go down on your dentist. That’s what a good lover would do. Denise it’s time to learn how to please. Time to take me into your mouth.”

Dr. Tenney slid his hands around to the back of their heads and through their auburn hair, gently rubbing to encourage them and then lightly pressing to move them closer to their goal. Denise’s hand encircled Tenney’s thick, hard rod and she started to milk it. Catherine at the same time crept her hand between his thighs and gently rubbed and rolled his delicate balls. Dr. Tenney tipped his head back in pleasure and let out a sigh. He looked back down and saw Denise kiss the tip of his cock, lick down the shaft, and then lick and kiss around the head again. She then slid her mouth over the head and started to swallow it down slowly.

“Oh yeah.” The dentist moaned out loud and then looked up towards the ceiling. “Denise, you’re a model patient now.”

Catherine turned over on her back and moved even closer to her dentist. She was content to lick her dentist’s scrotum. She licked and then gently sucked a testicle in her mouth. This treatment went on for a couple of minutes and then she changed testicles.

Dr. Tenney continued to moan as Denise started sliding her head up and down the length of his cock. He started to slightly thrust his hips to meet her mouth. He had planned for them to share; after all they were mother and daughter. He wanted to savor his conquest. This was an extremely erotic moment. But when Denise moved her tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock, a move that always drove him crazy, he knew he was close to letting loose soon. Too soon.

“Denise, Catherine, I love you both. Now my beautiful lovelies share my cock and make me cum. Let’s make it a family affair.” The two hypnotized women moved quickly, positioned so that they were on opposite sides of his cock and then they both started to lick up and down the length of his shaft. Their tongues met at the cock’s tip and then they started quickly back down. Their movement was a thing of precision, a ballet of twisting tongues. The oral ministrations by the woman seemed like they have been doing it for years. The dentist would have never guessed that Denise had only one boyfriend. Tenney pushed their heads closer to his cock as they worked to bring their dentist to completion.

Just before he started to cum Tenney ordered his women to French kiss open mouthed at the tip of his cock. There tongues intermingled together with the cock between them. This was too much for Tenney. The dentist came, blasting his juices on their faces as well as their tongues. Mother and daughter then embraced for a deeply erotic soul kiss. Breasts touching, arms intermingling, they were a tangled mess of a soft flesh. Tenney had to hold himself back from diving in again. There would be other times.

When Tenney came he moaned out his delight. Now out of breath and panting he was ready to turn the rest of the appointment over to Nan. He had exactly forty-five minutes to get ready for the next appointment.

“Denise what do think of your mother’s choice of dentists now?”

Catherine’s daughter broke their kiss. She turned back to Tenney smiling and held his cock in her hand milking it. She then lowered her head to take him into her mouth once again.

“Good response Denise.”

Forever the dentist, Tenney said, “Ok girls rinse and spit.” They drank out of a dental hose he inserted into their mouths and then they spat in the bowl.

“Well girls it looks like you’re both over the gagging reflex, but we need additional appointments to make sure. Be sure to schedule your next appointment with Nan before you leave.” The patients once again responded in unison. “Yes sir!”

“Denise show me how much you appreciate your mother now that she’s brought you into the fold so to speak.”

“Come here mom and let me get my tongue into you.” Denise turned and cupped both side of mother’s face with her hands. They met and deeply kissed again. Denise then lowered her hand and started to rub the beautiful wet, auburn patch between her mother’s thighs. “Does that feel good mommy?” The entranced mother moaned her approval. Soon Denise moved a hand over to rub, pinch, and roll one of Catherine’s thick nipples. She lowered her head and then suckled her mother’s breast for a few moments. When she was finished Denise raised her head and said. “Mom I guess this is that moment you talked about in the park. Thank you for making this possible.” Both women now rubbed fingertips over their engorged clits.

Tenney just looked down and said. “I just still can’t get over how beautiful you two really are. Same body, same hair, same eyes.”

He then looked over at Nan. She was now outfitted with an enormous ribbed dildo, waiting for her own pleasure. He then reached down and wiped the girls’ faces with the dental bibs they were wearing. Nurse Nan would now fuck both women until they were near exhaustion. It was her favorite thing to do. Too bad they wouldn’t remember it.

Denise emerged from the recovery room refreshed and full of energy. She was smiling from ear to ear as she walked into the lobby. Denise was completely unaware that while she was in recovery, Catherine and Nurse Nan reinforced and deepened her conditioning. Together working under their dentist’s instructions they hoped that her obedience to commands would continue and that she would recommend others to her dentist. But more appointments would be needed for that. Neither mother nor daughter thought anything about the extra appointments. It was necessary to maintain proper dental hygiene and if extra appointments were necessary so be it.

Catherine fully refreshed herself, was ecstatic to see her daughter act this way, but she expected nothing less. She loved to see Denise happy.

“Denise! You’re smiling! You should see yourself in the mirror. You look great. How do you feel?” There were two other women in the lobby they smiled at the display of emotions. The scene made the waiting patients feel good. They made the right decision to come here.

Denise said. “Wow, I feel great mom and refreshed. I can’t believe I wouldn’t try this before now. I’ll listen to you more often now! I love our new dentist!”

They met in the middle of the waiting room and embraced. Denise had a funny fleeting thought as they held each other, like they had done this before and then it was gone, vanished. Together they started for the door, again holding hands.

“Ladies?” It was Nurse Nan speaking from the receptionist window. Both Mother and daughter turned around and said simultaneously.

“Yes?”

“Catherine here is some medicine and instructions the Doctor made out for your daughter when she needs it.” Nan handed her a small manila pouch through the window. “She may be groggy for a while, when Denise feels any discomfort then open the envelope and just follow the instructions. Dr. Tenney was very clear on what Denise needs.”

Catherine looked at the written instructions she pulled out from the envelope. It was crystal clear. The writing was instructions she had followed before.

Oral sedation means oral relaxation. Oral relaxation means oral fixation. Oral fixation means total obedience and enslavement. It was all spelled out in print.

“Yes, I will follow his instructions implicitly to the letter. Thanks again Nan.” Catherine gave the nurse a knowing wink.

“Oh your very welcome and remember you have a follow up appointment day after tomorrow to check on things.”

I wouldn’t miss it.” Denise said with far more enthusiasm than any person should have who’d just left a dentist’s office.

“Ok, then you’re all set and will see you two later. Remember to refer us to your friends.”

“Oh don’t worry we will,” as Catherine waved goodbye and left with Denise out the door.

Catherine found herself looking at Denise’s ass as she walked behind her daughter into the parking lot. She couldn’t help imagining what it looked like under those tight jeans. She has a vision of a firm, round ass. It was familiar, like she had explored it in a dream, touching it, tasting it.

Where did that thought come from? Yuck! She fought the feeling off by shaking her head and just went home.

Nan couldn’t wait until they returned. The little group of patients here was growing now, and speaking of such, two new patients were waiting their turn in the waiting room, a blond with great tits and a Hispanic woman with a great ass. She started grinding a couple of Viagra with a mortar and bowl to pour into a power drink. Her dentist was going to have a long day and he needed his vitamins to keep his strength stamina.

She looked down at the appointment list and call out the next name. “Alana Gomez!”

“Ah another young beauty to play with.” She mumbled wistfully. “I just love chili sauce.”

She thought of her mantra. Oral sedation means oral relaxation. Oral sedation means oral relaxation. Oral relaxation means oral fixation. Oral relaxation means oral fixation. Oral relaxation means oral fixation. Oral fixation means total obedience and enslavement. Oral fixation means total obedience and enslavement. I want to be a slave.