The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Outfits

It was early July, Diane had spent the weekend with friends celebrating the 4th of July. Unlike her friends she was not the party animal they were. She was a very average girl lost in a big city. Most guys would hardly notice her unless she was last female left on the planet. She was an 5′10 shoulder length brunette hair. She only wished her body was as nice and curved like the models in the magazines. She liked to wear sweats to hide her imperfections.

Diane was raised by a very nice couple who acted as foster parents after her mother and father mysteriously disappeared. She had a very strict up bringing and lived a very sheltered life. She had just moved in to an apartment with a college friend named Debby. The two had become very close in a very short time. Neither of them had much luck with guys, so they spent a lot of time together.

A letter came via special courier. She very seldom had any mail let alone one via special courier. It was definitely a legal document of some kind.

“ I wonder what this is all about” she thought to herself as she opened the manila envelope and started to read out loud.

“Your presence is requested at the legal office of Young and Mackay for the settlement of the Estate of the late Cynthia Anne Smith. You have been named as a Benefactor in her last Will and Testament your attendance is required for the reading of this Will. This will take place Friday July 18, 1996.”

“Cynthia Anne Smith?” who is Cynthia Anne Smith she thought to herself. Debby scooped the letter from her hands and said jokingly “You may be a millionaire”!! “Ya right” Diane replied as she scooped the letter back. “It says here that I have to be in some hick town in Louisiana in 2 weeks.” “Can you come with me Debby?” “I wish I could” Debby replied “But I have my last final on that Friday.” Diane was very curious as to who this lady was and what she was to her to have included her in her will.

“How strange?” She said to herself as she left the Law office of Young and Mackay. Cynthia Smith had left her complete the estate. From what she could gather she was her only living relative. That even her late parents weren’t aware of Cynthia. This eccentric lady died in an unfortunate care accident. According thouo the lawyer she once operated a very lively bordello in this small town. Climbing in the car she drove of to the address the lawyer gave her.

The house was very big Diane could definitely picture this house as a Victorian Bordello. Something like you would see in early New England. The house was very well kept from the outside. Diane walked up the side walk towards the front door. As she got closer a strange excitement began to build within her. This was her house she thought. The house had a very neat porch with a swing at the end. She could imagine some little tramp swooning over some young boy in search of his manhood. A little grin appeared on Diane’s face as she touched the door knob and entered the house. As soon as Diane entered the house she closed the door behind her. The feelings of excitement seem to increase as she made her way through the house. It was a very strange feeling. Diane couldn’t quite understand it though. Again she wrote it off as just the overwhelming feeling of the day. The house was very big It had a large open center room that looked up a curved staircase to the second floor where she had a clear view of at least 6 doors she assumed to be bedrooms.

Diane picked up the phone and listened. “Oh good the phone still works” she said out loud. I better call Debby and tell her what’s happening.

Debby picked the phone up on the first ring. “Diane I’ve been waiting for you to call . Where are you?” “get this” Diane replied “ I’m calling you from my new home.” “Debby I’m going to call the Airline in the morning and arrange for a ticket for you to come up here and stay with me next weekend. OK?” Debby quickly agreed. “You will love this place. I’m going to do some exploring in here tonight. I’ll see you soon.”

Diane grabbed her suitcase and started up the stairs. As she approached the top of the stairs that strange feeling came over her again. This time it seemed to make her feel warm and excited at the same time. Diane entered the first room at the top of the stairs. Diane decided that this room would do for tonight. At least until she had seen all the others. Throwing her bags on the bed she began to slip off her close to put on her comfortable sweats. “Ah that’s better.”

Diane began to wander the halls of this wonderful mansion. Thoughts of beautiful young women walking the very same halls flashed through her mind. A mischievous smile came over her as she wondered what it would be like to live life like that. Diane could almost smell the sweet perfume in the air. As she walked through the hall she decided it wasn’t in her mind. She could really smell perfume. Walking a little further she traced the intoxicating aroma to a room at the end of the hall.

As Diane moved closer to the room the aroma became stronger. Diane opened the door looked in. The room looked like a sexual plays ground. Walking in the room Diane approached a large 4-poster bed In the corner a mirror and vanity, beside that a full length mirror. The room was filled with the sent of sweet perfume as her senses became aroused. Looking across the room she finds several very provocative outfits carefully displayed on individual mannequins. Complete with undergarments and Wigs. (body stockings, Rubber corsets, Merry widows, leather body suits, push up bra’s and garters, and of course 5″ spike shoes). Her heart begins to race as she crosses the room.

The temptation and the sexual excitement is overpowering as she tries on the leather glove by one of the outfits. Denise slowly brushes the glove across her face. Her mind fills with excitement as she slipped the gloved hand under her blouse and touched her breast. Denise had never seen such provocative clothing. She couldn’t resist. She had to try it on. She removed her clothes and stood before the mannequin displaying the leather body suit. She was an average build small breasts. Her hair was brown shoulder length and wavy. She had lived a sheltered life and had never imagined herself wearing anything like this. It had a studded collar with straps running down the front to each bustier support. It would no doubt cover very little of any cleavage. Denise knew that she would not come near to filling it out

THE FIRST TRANSFORMATION

Her skin tingled as the leather brushed across her breast. As she thought the bustier was about 2 sizes to big. The silk stockings felt smooth against her legs as Denise attached them to the loose fitting leather garter straps. With each piece of clothing the excitement grew within her. Applying the long black wig Denise felt a warm dampness between her legs. Denise slid her hand down the front of the leather until she found a slit and the source of the dampness. She rubbed it gently and moaned as her pleasure grew.

Her heart is racing wildly as she picked up the 6 “spikes. “She would never be able to walk in these” she thought. She sat at the vanity and glanced at the image in the mirror and smiled. Bending over she fastens the last buckle on the black leather strap spikes. Denise stood up and reached for the post go gain her balance. A wave of dizziness passed through her as she took her first step. “What was that?” she thought. Regaining her balance she walked to the mirror. She was completely aroused at this point as she caressed her body. The pleasures began to erupt through her body like nothing she has ever experienced!! She quivered as her hand explored her hot wet pussy! Her mind is reeling with the thoughts of erotic situations and fantasies. She felt hands all over her body sending her to the next climax one after another!! Denise feels her body but, it is no longer her body, it was changing. It felt so wonderful!! Her body seemed to stretch and retract at will. With each a rush of pleasure assaulted her throbbing cunt. Her mind was lost in ecstasy as she fell back on to the bed. Her muscles contract with each climax. Her breast swell with pleasure as Denise squeezes her nipples through the leather bustier. They were hard and seemed to have doubled in length as she instinctively pinched and pulled them. Rolling over on her chest she could feel Her ass tighten with the next eruption of pleasure. Raising her ass off the bed and arching her back driving her face into the mattress. Her fingers probing deep as she rides them hard. Whimpers of ecstasy stream from her lush lips. The room is spinning as her head tosses moaning as her hand rubs her clit harder and faster! Denise almost looses consciousness as each orgasm becomes more intense then the last.

Denise caresses her body still tingling from the last orgasm, her mind is swimming in erotic thoughts and desires as she climaxes again. Denise approaches the mirror. She smiles with sexual pleasure as she gazes into the mirror. “Oooh Yeeesss!!! Denise caresses her face noticing the changes in her appearance. She looks Wonderful. Her body has filled the outfit to a perfect fit. The leather pushes up her firm full breast and they over flow. The leather was straining to contain the hard nipples pushing at the leather. Glancing over her shoulder at the mirror she sees her perfect heart shaped Her ass is firm and small and rounded as Denise continues to caress herself smiling. She can feel the muscles flex as she squeezes her ass. Her legs seem to never end as she caresses down the now tight leather garter strap. Denise is completely engulfed in her beauty as the need for complete sexual pleasure and satisfaction begins to flood her mind. Denise fades as a new presence takes control of Denise’s mind and body as she ventures out to the night to find the satisfaction she craves.

THE AWAKENING

He was tall blonde and blue eyed with a strong muscular body. He laid her down on the bed. Denis’s eyes were hungry with passion as she eyed his big thick cock. Her pussy was aching to devour it deep in to her moist juices. He slowly lowered his face between her legs. She could feel his warm breath as he teased her with his tongue on her inner thigh. Then ever so briefly he touched her outer lips. The warmth of his tongue was ecstasy as she arched to get more. He returned to her thighs only to repeatedly tease her more. Finally he pressed his warm tongue firmly on her pussy. She arched to press harder. He then started at the bottom of her opening and slowly dragged the tip of his tongue to the top. He purposely avoided her clit. Denise thrashed as she wanted him to suck hard and fast on her clit. He then rolled her over, onto her stomach. Denise raised her ass and exposed her hot wet pussy. He took his position behind and ever so slowly entered. Denise moaned “Fuck Me” as he picked up the pace. The sound of his thighs slapping against Denise’s ass echoed through the room. Denise was close to a climax as she gazed in the mirror on the head board. It was then that the old Denise slowly emerged. Confused as to where she was. She looked back to see this stranger fucking the hell out of her just as the over powering pleasure hit her in waves. Denise faded again as a seductive smile crossed her face. “Yesssss Fuck Me!!!!”.

The next morning Denise awakens in her bed still wearing the leather outfit. Fragment memories of the night flash as Denise tries to clear her mind. Denise shakes her head, only to think she has had a very erotic dream. Denise starts to get dressed for the day she notices a change in her body. Her ass is tight and firmer then normal as she rubs her hand across it. An erotic flash floods her mind for only a second. Denise pulled on a pair of shorts. She had a puzzled look on her face. The shorts seem to fit extra baggy for some reason. She checks the mirror again. “I must have lost some weight??” Denise continues to prepare a day of shopping.

Passing several stores at the mall Denise arrives at Clothing store. As she walks past the lingerie department she has an erg to explore. Denise wanders through the lace and Leather. Brushing her hands across a leather thong, her body tingled as her hand picks it up. A flash of the previous night dream flashed through her mind. She had to have it.

THE SECOND

Returning home that evening Denise found herself tired from the day. She proceeds down the hall to her room. Then the thought of the room filled her mind. She was being drawn to the room. Denise could not resist. As her mind began to fill with visions of the night before she did not want to resist.

Entering the room all looked the same as the night before. With the exception that one of the mannequins was empty. Denise proceeded to that side of the room; her body began to tingle with excitement. She slowly caressed the rubber corset displayed with a wavy dark wig, black rubber Stockings. Denise could feel her mind wander with the thought of wearing the outfit as she picked up the wig.

Denise removed her clothing and stood before the mirror now wearing the dark wig. She still noticed how nice her ass looked as she rubbed it softly. Denise turned and approached the outfit on display, her body electrified with excitement in anticipation of wearing the provocative outfit. After fastening the Corset she gazed at herself in the mirror. It looked very sexy as she pressed her hands on her breast. It felt loose and did not cling as she expected. It was designed for a more voluptuous bodies than hers no doubt. It felt wonderful against her skin. Denise proceeded to put on the rubber stockings and caress her legs up to her ass. Her body was now hot with excitement as her pussy dampened. The last item was her right 5″ spike as her mind reeled. The buckle closed...

The explosions were enormous. With each climax higher then the last as Denise rubbed her pussy harder, her fingers exploring deeper and deeper, her other hand wandering over her body electric to the touch. Her mind was being assaulted with thoughts of primal sex. Denise could feel the rubber stretching to contain her now full rounded breasts. She looked at her hands as her long slender fingers stretched and her nails grew before her eyes. She reached back to her ass and dragged them across her cheek and she exploded with pleasure. Denise’s eyes rolled back as she felt the ultimate climax. She could feel herself drifting as a new presence emerged. A strong aggressive presence... “Mmmmm”..she moaned.

She approached the full length mirror smiling a sensual seductive smile anticipating what she would see. Her breasts were full firm and rounded as they pressed against the rubber. Denise could see her hard nipples pointing out. The rubber corset was like a second skin as she caressed her new body.

Her hair draped on her shoulder as she ran her talons through it. She smiled an evil smile as her imagination ran wild with thoughts of dragging them across her next victims cock. Her legs, long and slim felt extremely powerful as she caressed her pussy she ached with erotic desires. The need to be fulfilled over took her every thought as Denise faded away and a new presence emerged. She smiled as she left the house in search of the ultimate pleasure.

THE VICTIM

The next morning Denise awoke in the bed of the hidden room still wearing the corset. Her mind and body reeling with excitement from the nights dream. Were these dreams or real? She thought to herself. As the day passed she found her mind wandering to the thoughts of the outfits in the room she had yet to try on. Would they have the same erotic effect on her as the previous. Was it real or was it all in her mind? Would it have the same effect on a complete stranger? These questions flooded her mind as she went about her day.

This time Denise walked directly in to the hidden room with out any hesitation. Immediately her mind was assaulted with erotic pleasures. Denise grabbed the bed post to balance her self as her body trembled.

Quickly Denise stripped of all her clothes and stood at the mirror and smiled seductively at herself. Denise loved what she seen and wanted more!!... Denise approached the merry widow outfit complete with a long flowing lace cape and a blonde body premed wig. “Now this is different” she thought. “What have you in store for me?” Denise said to herself as she picked up the wig.

Standing in front of the mirror Denise looked like a seductress, that no man or woman could resist. Her nipples were hard and erect. She was obsessed with raw sex.

Denise had not quite finished getting dressed when the door bell rang. Grabbing her robe she went to answer the door. Standing there was a very young girl in her mid 20’s, Shoulder length brown hair beautiful eyes. She was a very sweet looking girl. “Excuse me Mama, my name is Stephanie I’m from the Local College Drama club. Would you have any Items that you could donate for props”. Denise was so captivated by her beauty she said yes without even thinking. “Come in and I’m sure we can find something.” While she was talking to her Denise’s mind began to wonder what she would look like in one of the outfits, and how she would get her to try one on. With that Denise told Stephanie that she had just moved in to this house and that there were a lot of old clothes that might fit her. She would be more than welcome to if she tried them on and liked them. Surprisingly Stephanie agreed to try some on.

As Stephanie entered the bedroom she could not help but notice the sweet smell of perfume in the air. Her senses seemed to be electrified. She had noticed a strange feeling ever since she entered the house. It was a feeling of excitement yet confusion. She approached the bed where she found a pair of white shear stockings a merry widow and panties. “She expects me to wear this” she thought as she picked up the garment. The feel of the outfit sent a chill through her body followed by a warm sensation. She held it up to her body as she looked at herself in the mirror. She had seen such outfits in magazines and lingerie catalogs but never thought about wearing anything like it herself. Her body was beginning to get excited with the thought of wearing something so sexy.

Stephanie removed her clothes and stood at the bed and began to dress her self. With each peace of clothing, her mind began to swim in hot lustful thoughts. The feel of the bustier on her young firm breasts felt like electricity tingling in each nipple. She gently squeezed her full firm tits as she rolled her nipples between her fingers. She felt so warm and soft. Her body temperature rose even more as she pulled on the sheer stockings up to her thigh. She caressed her leg from her knee up to her inner thigh stopping short of her now damp warm pussy. “What was happening to me?” She thought as her mind was assaulted with erotic thoughts of deep penetration. Her hand slid gently higher between her legs as she put on the other stocking. She felt the warm dampness on her hand as she brushed her soft mound. Her mind was being consumed with thoughts of raw sex but why. She bent over to put on her last high heel shoe. Her mind was lost as her foot slid in......

Denise still needed to put on her heels to complete the look. Her heart was beating wildly with anticipation of the final shoe. Her pussy dripping with her sweetness as she slipped it on.......

Stephanie‘s body trembled with wave after wave of intense pleasure. Her hands found her hot wet pussy and rubbed hard and long. Her fingers probed deep and fast as she fell back on the bed moaning. She could feel her body crave more and more attention as she began to rub her clit hard. As the final most intense orgasm passed. Rising to her feet she crossed the room to the full length mirror. And gazed in amazement at the ravenous beauty she was. Her mind was hungry for passion and sex as she heard a knock on the bedroom door.

No words were needed as the two Vixens gazed at each other. Denise was focused on the moist lush lips of Stephanie. She approached her slowly sliding her arm around her waist and drawing her closer. Stephanie’s firm breasts pressed up against hers as Stephanie reached around Denise and caressed her warm firm ass. Their lips met ever so gently as their moist juices mixed. Denise pressed firmer, as their tongues began to explore each other wildly. It was intoxicating as their breath and passion mixed. They moved over to the bed without breaking their kiss. Stephanie was lying on the bed the hunger for passion in her eyes and lips as Denise stands before her. Stephanie franticly rubs her hot pussy in anticipation of what Denise is going to do to her.

Denise wanted to devour her. There was nothing left of the old Stephanie. This girl had only one think on her mind, sex and money. She was a sex starved whore ready to satisfy her craving. The two pleasured each other several times before venturing out to see what they could find.

The next morning Stephanie had returned home only after promising Denise to keep her secret and to return with a friend.

Back in her room Denise began selecting her clothes for the day. An exciting flash entered her mind. She felt her pussy moisten as the thought of the leather thong she had bought the day before. Denise put it on and it felt wonderful as it pressed on her pussy. Reaching for her bra she snapped it at the front and spun it around to its correct position and began to pull up the shoulder straps. “Some thing is wrong Denise thought”. It was all she could do to pull the strap on her shoulder and the pain. It was like it was 5 sizes too small. Approaching the mirror Denise gazed in amazement. She could not believe what she seen. Her breasts were full and firm. Her bra was a 34b and it fit perfectly the day before. Looking in the mirror Denise had to be at least a gorgeous 36DD.

They were beautiful as she caressed them. Her mind filled with flashes from the night before. They were perfect firm and round, the nipples hard and erect. Denise brushed her nipple slightly and felt a rush of pleasure flow between her legs. Her body had changed and she didn’t care how. She was enjoying every minute of it.

To day Denise was going into town to look for a job. She did not know what to wear now that she did not have a bra that would fit. Denise fumbled through her drawers and found a blouse that was loose fitting. Putting it on, her new full breasts filled the extra space. She was unable to button the top 5 buttons, presenting a very nice cleavage. The image in the mirror was beginning to turn her on. Denise continued to get dressed unable to get the thought of what was happening out of her mind.

Walking down the street past the clothing store Denise thought she better go in and look for a new bra. As Denise entered the department it was all she could do to contain her composure as her mind filled with sex. Denise never considered her self sexy until this very moment. She felt wonderfully sexy. Denise selected a nice lace bra the touch made her almost cum on the spot.

She walked past the men’s wear and noticed a great looking sales clerk. Her mind went wild with thoughts of laying him on the spot. She wandered through to get a closer look. She felt excited and aroused. Something was pushing her to get closer. Her pussy was still wet from the touch of her new bra. She laughed inside, and left the store.

Her mind was filled with playful erotic thoughts as Denise swayed down the street. She felt like flirting with every man she met. She stopped and look at her reflection in the store windows as Denise completed her day.

ADDICTED

Returning home with a feeling of confidence that she was sure she had a legal secretary job. “The lawyer could not stop staring at her cleavage during the interview” She thought as she walked down the hall. This time Denise walked directly in to the hidden room with out any hesitation. Immediately her mind was assaulted with erotic pleasures. Denise grabbed the bed post to balance her self as her body trembled.

Quickly Denise stripped of all her clothes and stood at the mirror and smiled seductively at herself. Denise loved what she seen and wanted more!!... Denise approached the merry widow outfit complete with a long flowing lace cape and a Blonde body premed wig. “Now this is different” she thought. “What have you in store for me?” Denise said to herself as she picked up the wig.

Standing in front of the mirror Denise looked like seductresses that know man or woman could resist. Her nipples were hard and erect. She was obsessed with raw sex. Denise still needed to put on her heels to complete the look. Her heart was beating wildly with anticipation of the final shoe. Her pussy dripping with her sweetness as she slipped it on.......

Anger filled her mind as she ground her teeth together! With each orgasm Denise disappeared and a Strong aggressive presence emerged, more so than the night before. She wanted to cause erotic slow sexual Pain! Fucking pain!! Sexual pain!! . It was exciting her beyond her imagination! She was Cuming in enormous waves as her mind filled with the thoughts of causing sexual pain! Denise gazed at her hands only to see jet black nails sharpened to points. Denise laughed as she approached the mirror. “I am going to be one fucking bitch to night.” she said to herself. She looked completely erotic. Denise smiled only to reveal two sharp fangs. She licked her tongue across them. “Ooo, Nice touch, I can get nasty with these.” Her body erupted into a stream of orgasmic pleasure at the thought of the pain she would inflict on her next victim. She pinched her hard nipples with the razor tips of her nails. An Intense orgasm ripped through her body as she watched blood trickle from her nipple. She licked her finger and laughed a loud an evil laugh. She didn’t want passionate sex. Her mind was totally consumed with the need to be fucked. She wanted to be fucked hard! She wanted to fuck hard!! She felt wild for this sexual pleasure as she went out into the night!

Morning came and Denise awoke completely aware of the previous night’s adventures. The thoughts made her laugh out loud. As she crawled out of bed her body felt energized she felt almost super human. Denise approached the mirror to admire her beautiful body. Denise caressed it smiling as her nipples hardened and her mind had only room for pleasure. Denise glanced at a picture sitting on the dresser. It was a plain ordinary girl she no longer recognized looking back at the mirror. Her facial features had changed. Her lips were full and lushes her cheek bones high and soft. No one would recognize her. She was no longer Denise. Her mind was assaulted again with a wave of erotic thoughts. Her body shivered with pleasure. Slowly caressing her body She gazed in the mirror. “Who are you?? “ She said smiling.

The door bell rang startling Denise. She quickly grabbed a robe and opened the door. Their stood a young man in coveralls. He introduced himself as the gas inspector. Denise smiled as she let him in. Denise had only one thing on her mind as he began to walk through the house. The door to the hidden room was open. He turned and asked “what‘s in here?” As she entered behind him she closed the door. She then let her rob slide off her shoulders. “I want you! Here! And Now!” she said with a smile. Her mind was swimming with the thought of his cock deep inside her. She walked over to him from behind and reached for his crotch. She moaned with pleasure as she slid her finger between her legs. Seconds latter she was on her hands and knees exposing her wet pussy for him to enter. He pushed slowly as she gasped and returned the stroke. His thrust came rapid and hard! Slapping her ass! She exploded with pleasure again and again. She had a smile of satisfaction as he withdrew his softening cock.

Seeing him to the door Denise’s mind was still excited. “Cum Again” she said as he walked down the walkway.

Denise was no more. As Denise emerged ready to enjoy her new life reaching for the next outfit!!!!!

End of Part 1