The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tales from the Kreme — Outgoing Message

Hello Kiddies, welcome back to the Kreme Vault. As always, I’m your host and perverted purveyor of poignantly penned porn, the Kreme Keeper. I’m currently cleaning out the Kreme vats and you’d never believe the nasty skanks you find wading in the spunk at the bottom. Or is that, the nasty spunk wading in the bottom of these skanks? Oh well, does it really matter?

Either way, kiddies, I have something sinfully squeamish and seductively sound to strike sensual strokes into your sordid souls. It’s a tale I found just now, firmly plastered to the side of a rather overused vat.

This is a special story, one I know will strike fear into your hearts, and something else into your pants every time your feebly foul fingers find the phone too far away. That moment when the machine picks up and your own voice echoes across the room. I call this one...

* * *

Outgoing Message

There was a chill in the air as the small sedan pulled up in front of Laura Wilde’s home. It was a quiet home, much like her, small and unassuming. One thing that fit this rather drab residence was the ordinary woman who stepped out from the passenger door.

“Thanks for the lift home.” Laura said. She leaned over and smiled at her longtime friend Karen.

“Don’t mention it. I was coming out this way to see Dick anyway.”

Laura blushed a little and pushed some loose hair behind one ear. “Well... thanks. I really think this answering machine I got is going to be perfect.”

Karen looked out the windshield and took her hands off the wheel. Turning to the smaller woman standing outside the car, there was clear concern in her eyes. “You know, I worry sometimes about you Laura. You really need to be more outgoing. Go out sometimes, have a good time, cut loose.”

Laura leaned further down so she could look directly in at the other woman. “Karen, I’m good. This is who I am. I’m not some girl that spends all her free time seeing Dick.”

Karen grinned. “Say what you like, but I don’t think it would hurt you at all to spend a bit more time doing things like calling on Dick.”

“He’s your boyfriend.”

“Oh, I think you know the Dick I was talking about. Loosen up will ya?”

Laura rolled her eyes and stepped away from the car. Watching her friend drive off, she couldn’t understand why she enjoyed being the way she was. Women got little to no respect from men when they dressed like tramps and flirted as much as Karen did. She’d known the woman since college, only three years back, and never once had she seen Karen go a whole month without passing along some lurid tale that would make anyone blush.

Clutching the bag containing her new answering machine, Laura pulled the keys from her purse and let herself in. The day had been fun, but she was beat. All she wanted to do now was set up the machine, read a good book and take a nap. She could focus on Karen’s unwanted concern later.

Laura stood there staring at the answering machine. It was one of those old ones common back in the last decade or so, before voicemail took over as a simpler alternative. Actually, Karen had pointed out that alternative about half a dozen times while Laura was looking through the old answering machines at the local flea market. She was more interested in the character of an item than the convenience.

Unwinding a coil of phone wire, Laura laughed at how ridiculous some people were today about convenience. It was like everyone simply wanted something done for them. They didn’t want to have to do something as simple as setting up an answering machine. Why was that? Why, she wondered, were people so down on the quirky old machines like this? It had character. In fact, this little answering machine fairly screamed of fun unusual qualities.

“And there...” Laura said a moment later. She’d plugged the phone into the machine and the machine into the wall. Everything was done. Even the little time display on the machine was already glowing a bright deep shade of red.

“That was just SO inconvenient.” Laura said. She couldn’t believe what some people avoided doing because it was supposedly hard.

Karen never avoided doing anything difficult, Laura thought. She didn’t avoid hard either. Karen was like the slutty girl around the office, just like she’d been the slutty girl around campus, and the slutty girl in high school. As Laura thought about it, she couldn’t seem to recall once in their time as friends that the other didn’t have some new sordid tale to tell, usually each more depraved than the last.

“Okay, message, message, how do I record the outgoing message?”

Flipping through the yellowed manual, she finally came to the faded instructions on recording her message. Naturally, it was as easy as she’d expected. Most things were, Laura thought. Everyone harped on modern convenience but sometimes all that meant was over-complication of what could be a simple task.

According to the instructions, all she had to do was hold the record button until the green light came on, say her message, then release the button. What could be easier than that?

Taking a seat on the couch next to the machine, Laura cleared her throat, thought for a second or two, then pressed the record button. It was a thick button and seemed to have a slightly sticking feel to it. The age of the machine hadn’t affected its usefulness, but it still had the normal issues she’d come to expect. As soon as the green record light flashed on, Laura went into speech mode. It was the same mode many people went into when they answered the phone, made presentations, or spoke to someone they’d just met.

“Hi there, you’ve reached Laura Wilde. I’m not here right now, so please leave your name and number and I’ll get right back to you.”

Releasing the button, Laura nodded. That sounded good. She’d raised her voice a bit, sounded friendly, and said what she needed to. It wasn’t like she was making an acceptance speech at the Oscars. She just needed a decent outgoing message.

Laura got up from the couch and went into the bathroom to wash her face, before settling down with a nice relaxing book. She knew others, her coworkers and even Karen, probably thought she was too much of a homebody. But she liked being here. It was a calming place to be in order to escape the frustrations of daily life. Why did she have to change to suit what others considered the norm?

Pulling her long mousy brown hair back into a bun, Laura wiped away the minimum amount of makeup she’d worn to go out shopping with Karen. She never liked to wear much as it was, but Karen always gave her hell when she went without. Why did she need to make herself up just to leave the house? If people didn’t like her it was no major crisis.

Settling into her favorite chair, Laura began deeply reading one of her favorite author’s newest mystery novels. She was soon drifting to sleep as the pages blurred and her eyes closed.

The phone from the living room woke Laura a half hour later. Opening her eyes and stretching out her legs, the woman leaned over to look at the time.

“Thirty minutes, not bad for a nap.”

Getting up and walking in the living room, Laura heard just the very end of a message on her new answering machine, the static clicking and popping a bit.

Pressing play would bring the first real confusion of the evening, but it most definitely wouldn’t be the last thing that confused Laura Wilde.

“Um... Hi, my name’s Tom. I actually have the wrong number but...” There was a pause, the man seeming to shift the phone in his hands. He began speaking again, his voice lowered. “But, you sound really sexy. Maybe we could go out or something, meet for coffee? Anyway, my number’s listed. Tom Campbell.”

Laura looked at the answering machine as though she’d never seen it before. The man’s words made very little sense to her. How could he possibly think she sounded sexy saying what she said before?

“Weird.” She mumbled. “Better check my outgoing message again.”

Pressing the small button, marked ‘Review’, that was located right next to the record button, Laura settled down onto the couch to see if this Tom guy was crazy or something.

“Hi there, you’ve reached Laura Wilde. I’m not here right now, so please leave your name and number and I’ll get right back to you.”

That was what she’d meant to say all right, Laura thought. But had she really meant to sound so sensual? She had to admit, maybe that Tom guy wasn’t crazy at all. She did kind of sound like she was looking for some male attention. The way she let the words Hi there just drip off her tongue, the unintended emphasis she seemed to put on Wilde in her name. Even the way she almost pleaded in her stretched out pronunciation of Please. That was odd.

Laura knew she’d been worn out from shopping. She just hadn’t realized apparently how worn out. Oh well, she figured, an easy enough problem to fix. Pressing and holding the record button once again, Laura made up her mind what to say and tried to simply remain businesslike in her tone.

“Hello, this is Laura Wilde. I’m not in, so please leave your name and number. I’ll call you right back.”

This time she hit the review button.

“Hello, this is Laura Wilde. I’m not in, so please leave your name and number. I’ll call you right back.”

“Perfect,” Laura said out loud. Nothing wrong or misleading about that message.

It was a couple of hours later that another call came in. This time Laura was right in the middle of taking something from the oven and she couldn’t be rushed to try and grab the phone. As soon as she’d placed her dinner on a plate, Laura wiped her hands and walked in to see if whoever it was left a message.

Pressing play only brought more confusion and just a bit of anxiety.

“Wow, my buddy Tom told me about this hot woman’s answering machine message. I didn’t believe it. You sound fucking hot, and horny if I’m hearing you right.” There was distortion as apparently the man pressed his mouth too close to the phone. “Tell you what babe, if you don’t wanna give Tom any action, could you give me a call. Name’s Chet Parker.”

Laura hit the delete button and placed a hand against her head. “What the hell is going on with these perverts? How could anyone get all that from my outgoing message?”

She forgot all about her cooling dinner in the kitchen as she quickly pressed the review button again, wanting to make sure she wasn’t the one going crazy around here.

The speaker crackled to life, and her eyes widened as her voice came on.

“Hello there cutie, this is Laura Wilde. I’m not in and probably lonely, so please leave your name and number. I’ll call you right back and maybe we can have some fun.”

She played it again, and then again. She hadn’t said that. There was no way in hell she’d ever say something like that. Who said that? And how was it her voice she heard?

Taking a moment to calm her nerves, looking at the floor for several seconds, Laura shook off the confusion and pressed the record button for a third time that evening.

As the light lit up, Laura rather nervously began her message.

“This is Laura Wilde. I’m not in right now. Please leave your name and number. Thank you.”

She let go of the record button, immediately hitting review. She did so three times, each time worrying that she may at any moment hear something she didn’t record. All three times the message was fine. There was no sexy undertone to anything she said, nothing that could possibly be taken any other way than the way she meant it.

Her dinner was a rather rushed one, as Laura had other things on her mind now. What was wrong with her? It had to be her after all. A machine couldn’t make you say something or make you think you said something different.

That night, Laura was woken in the middle of the night to a series of rings on the phone. She let it ring, hoping whoever it was would stop calling. She assumed it was either that Tom guy or his crude friend Chet. Nobody she knew would ever call her at this time of night.

Unfortunately her sleep was already disturbed even as the ringing finally stopped. For some reason Laura was convinced she needed to see if whoever it was had left a message. It caused her grief to try and put it out of mind, somehow imagining the lurid things one of those guys might be saying.

Getting out of bed, Laura threw on an old robe she always liked to wear. She walked in the bathroom for a minute to wash the sleep from her eyes. Looking in the mirror, Laura noticed how long her dark brown hair was getting. She’d need to make an appointment with her stylist soon. Not an issue, she thought, looking at her makeup on the counter. She’d need to restock on beauty supplies anyway before the big meeting at work on Friday.

Walking into the living room, she hesitated to press the play button that was flashing. Somehow she just knew she wasn’t going to like what she heard. She grit her teeth and sat down to just get it over with.

“Damnnn... Laura. Chet told me you must’ve recorded a new message but that’s dirty.” It was that Tom guy again and he sounded clearly intoxicated. “Are you a dirty girl Laura? Do you really need it that badly?” The message clicked out as apparently Tom must’ve dropped the phone.

Laura was enraged at the remarks he’d made. How could someone say such things about her? She was a good girl. Maybe she wasn’t into going out all that often, but nobody called her dirty. She hoped he’d passed out and hit his head or something. Maybe it would knock some sense into the guy. How could he possibly think anything dirty about her message?

Leaning back and trying to relax, Laura pressed review once again. Maybe this thing wasn’t so convenient after all, she thought. Her voice came on and what she said sent chills up her spine.

“This is Laura Wilde. I’m not getting any right now. Please, please leave your name and number. I’ll be sure and properly thank you.”

“What the fuck?” Laura shouted.

She hardly ever cursed in her life, much less had the rage and confusion she was now feeling. What was going on around here? She tried to think, tried to fully wake her tired brain. How was this possible? She was apparently recording messages that sounded like something even Karen might only do in joking. She wasn’t like that, and this was beginning to really get annoying.

“Fine, fine!” Laura shouted. “I’ll re-record the thing, again. Stupid answering machine.”

Pressing and holding the record button, she wondered why it had any sticking to it. If the previous owner had to record their outgoing message as much as she was, the button should be looser than ever. When the green light flashed, Laura spoke quickly, in a clearly annoyed tone of voice.

“This is Laura Wilde. Please leave a message. Thanks.”

Replaying it three or four times, Laura made sure every syllable sounded completely normal. Nothing was going to get by her this time. Satisfied that the message was as she’d wanted, short and completely bland, Laura headed back up to bed and lay down. She tossed and turned for a while but even the insane weirdness of the answering machine message wasn’t going to totally prevent her from getting the rest she needed. At least it was the weekend. She’d be able to sleep in and make up for all this lost rest.

Late the next morning, Laura finally rolled out of bed. Her dreams hadn’t made anything easier. They kept reminding her of the downright depraved things those men had said on her machine. Ordinarily Laura never had sleep issues. Now she was worrying they might develop if stuff like this continued.

Brushing her long silky black hair, Laura managed to at least allow her morning beauty routine to bring her pleasant thoughts. She put on some deep eye shadow, giving her eyes the sultry exotic look she enjoyed flaunting whenever she went out. Karen had mentioned a new club opening in town. Maybe, she’d actually join her this time. Going out may not really be her thing, but at least it would get her away from the damned answering machine.

Even though it was fast approaching noon, Laura decided to simply wear her nightgown as she went down for a late breakfast. Why get dressed if she didn’t have to, Laura thought. She wrapped herself in her brand new plush terry cloth robe and went down the stairs. Just looking into the living room brought a twist to Laura’s stomach. The answering machine light was blinking, again. Someone must’ve called before she woke up.

“This better actually be someone I know.” She said. Leaning over and pressing the play button only made Laura more upset.

“Hey Laura. I’m Carl, a friend of Chet’s.” There was heavy breathing partially distorting what the guy said next but Laura didn’t need to hear it any clearer. “You sound like one horny little slut. Maybe you’d like to call me up and tell me how much you’d like my big cock sliding in between your legs. Anyway, I’ll call you back later. Oh, and your message is fucking sweet.”

Laura slammed her fists down on the arm of the sofa. What the fuck was wrong with these creeps? Why did they keep calling and why couldn’t they actually listen to what her message said? She was now absolutely positive that when recording the last message she had said nothing at all even remotely sexual. She’d hardly said anything at all. And she could prove it. Pressing the review button, Laura even tilted her head over the machine, making sure every word would be entirely clear.

“This is wild Laura Wilde. I’m probably fuckin some guy right now, or maybe I’m just lettin him fuck me. Either way, get in line and have your cock ready. Please leave a message and I’ll be sure and suck it later. Thanks.”

Laura’s facial expression instantly melted, her angry lines fading and a dull confusion swallowing up her flushed cheeks. “What...” She began to say. Her voice was quiet, almost timid. She looked around her living room as though maybe the room itself was playing some kind of cruel joke on her. “How did that...” She still couldn’t finish her thought.

After sitting there for ten minutes, Laura had slowly regained her normal breathing. Something was wrong, something wasn’t normal about all this. And then she managed to find one little bit of positive in the situation. At least none of her family or friends had called and heard that message.

Pressing and holding the record button, Laura allowed her voice to take that tone, the one she took when speaking to people on the phone. It was friendly but nobody could ever say it was seductive or sultry. She may enjoy having her hair look that way but speaking that way was out of the question.

“Hi there, you’ve reached the home of Laura Wilde. I’m not in at the moment. Please leave your name, number, and a brief message. I’ll get right back to you.”

She listened to the message, concluded it sounded fine, then went into the kitchen to make coffee. Even after having two cups of coffee, Laura wasn’t convinced. She kept coming out and rechecking the message. Every time, it sounded exactly the same. Pleasant, not pleasurable, she thought. Whatever was going on, she had to remain logical about it.

Later in the day, after getting dressed in one of her favorite dresses to wear around the house, Laura went out to get the mail. Ordinarily she didn’t wear a dress this tight to get the mail but she’d had a rough night and a confusing morning. Besides, it was only the mail. Standing at the mail box, Laura wondered why the neighbor was staring at her. She smiled, gave the man a wave, and even blew him a little kiss. She was like that, Laura thought. Being friendly was something that always came natural to her. Maybe Karen was a little too friendly with her men, but Laura had always gotten the most second glances. If she had to say why, it was probably the long sleek black hair that reached down her back. She liked having it long. It made her feel like a girl. That was what she was after all.

Before she even opened the door to go inside, Laura heard the last seconds of a message being left on her machine. If that was one of those creeps again, she wasn’t taking this anymore. She’d call the cops or something, report their names. Idiots wanted to harass her, she’d play their game.

Dropping the mail on the table next to the door, Laura rushed into the living room and pressed play.

“Laura, is that really you in the message. What is this, some kind of joke or something?” It was Karen’s voice, so at least the creeps weren’t still calling. “It’s really not funny, and actually a bit disturbing. Are you okay? Call me back sometime today, soon.”

What was she talking about? Laura knew she’d checked the last outgoing message she recorded around a dozen times. There was no way she’d said anything disturbing. Pressing play, she stood staring down at the slightly pink glow of the light on the machine.

“Hi there big boys, you’ve reached the home of Laura, the wild cock-hungry slut. I’m not wearing any clothes at the moment. If you’d like to shove a hard cock inside any one of my holes, just leave your name, number, and tell me what you want to do. I’ll get right on my back for you.”

The message seemed to bore right into her soul. Laura stood staring in shock. It was more than disgusting, it was depraved. It was worse than anything those men had said in their messages, and it was her voice that was saying it. What was wrong with her? Why would she ever act so, so slutty? One thing was clear. This was no joke. Karen had been right. And it definitely wasn’t funny at all.

Realizing she needed a drink or something, nothing hard, just some water, Laura went into the kitchen. She stared out the window over the sink, trying to figure out what was happening, how this was happening. Nothing made any sense. There was no reason those messages should sound like that. It was her voice, but she couldn’t even imagine saying the words she heard.

Finally having calmed to the point of being able to breathe normally, Laura went and picked up the phone. In seconds she was listening to the phone ring at Karen’s place.

“Hey, Laura, is that you?”

“Yes, yes it’s me. Listen, something weird is going on with my answering machine.”

“You’re telling me, that message was... well, you know what it was. Is that your way of getting back at me for what I said yesterday? If it was, consider the point made.”

“Karen listen, I never said those things. I didn’t record that message.”

“Laura, I recognized your voice. Quit kidding around.”

“But Karen...”

“Laura, look I’d like to play games, but I got called into work and won’t be able to make it over to your house until late tonight. Is that okay?”

Laura held the phone rather shakily in her hand. “Yes, yes it’s fine.”

“Cool, see ya. And be sure and erase that message. Imagine what the others at work might think if they called.”

As the line went dead, Laura held the phone for a few seconds, looking over at the answering machine as though it were some little demon. She did need to get rid of that message. Karen was right about that.

Pressing and holding record, Laura tried to even remember how many times she’d already done this since yesterday. It seemed like a hundred.

“Hi, this is Laura Wilde. Please leave your name and number and I’ll call you right back. Thanks.”

She looked down into the glass of her coffee table. Her face was surprisingly calm looking considering how knotty her stomach felt. She noticed the way her favorite dress wrapped around her modest chest. It seemed somewhat tighter for some reason. Maybe she’d let it shrink in the wash, Laura thought idly. Her mind told her to focus on what she was trying to ignore. It wasn’t hard for her to create distractions like looking at her dress when what she really needed to do was just press the review button.

Nervously, she tapped the button and waited to see what words came back at her.

“Hi, this is Laura Wilde. I’m a slutty little whore. You can tell by the way I dress and wear my hair and makeup. If you’d like to take my cunt for test drive, please leave your name and number and I’ll call you right back. Thanks.”

“No, NO!” Laura cried out. “I didn’t say that!”

She pressed record again, recorded the same message she knew she’d said before.

Holding review, her hands were trembling. In fact her whole body felt shaky. Looking down at the reflection in the glass, Laura for some reason noticed how much her breasts seemed to be shaking as well. They were almost spilling over the top of her dress. Just how much had it managed to shrink, she found her mind wondering.

Releasing the button, her message was played back for her.

“Laura’s a dirty little slut. She likes taking it rough from behind, and lives to have a man bathe her in his sperm. Leave me a message and I’ll show you how dirty I can get. My big fat titties are just waiting for your hard cock to slide in between them.”

Laura’s eyes were wider than saucers. She felt her lip tremble and the room seemed to spin. Why was this happening? It was her voice on the machine, she knew her own voice. How was this possible?

Running her fingers through her hair, she stood up and paced for a moment. Looking in the mirror by the front door, Laura noticed something almost as disturbing as what she’d been listening to. Her dress was clearly no longer fitting her properly. It must have shrunk but apparently now it was beyond being decent to even wear around the house. Her breasts looked gigantic, the milky white round tops looking like muffins about to leap out her neckline. The length was also an issue. It barely went down to her upper thighs. It even somehow made her hips look more flared out than she knew they were. But worrying about that could wait until later.

Glancing back at the cause of her immediate frustration, Laura resolved then and there to keep recording the damn message until it sounded right. She didn’t have anything to do today. If it wanted to play games with her, she’d play right back.

Hours later, Laura Wilde was positive that she’d finally recorded the perfect outgoing message. It had taken some time but apparently she proved resilient in the fight against whatever possessed this crazy old machine.

She was just getting dressed after having a nice hot shower when the phone rang. This time, she thought, I’m just answering the phone. If it’s someone I don’t know, I’ll tell them what they can do.

“Hello?” She said.

“Hi Laura, it’s Dick. Is Karen there? I was trying to reach her and she’s not answering at home.”

Laura grinned, switching the phone to the other ear. “No, Karen’s not here yet. But she did say she’d stop by later tonight.”

“Oh, well I was hoping to catch her. Could you have her call me?”

Laura walked over in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She licked her lips as she looked at her reflection. Holding the phone in one hand, she grabbed tightly at one of her tits. Forcing it up and over her plunging neckline, Laura leaned forward and managed to catch her hard nipple in between her teeth.

“Laura, are you still there?”

She let her tit flop back down, looking at how large it truly was. It never failed to impress Laura, especially when she was feeling horny like this.

“Yes, Dick, I’m here. Why don’t you come over? You can wait for Karen with me. I’m sure we can get much better acquainted.”

“That wouldn’t be an imposition?”

Laura lowered her free hand and shoved it beneath her skirt, feeling how wet she was. Her hips were wide, her legs long and mostly bare. The skirt didn’t cover much at all, but she knew it provided the enticing treat a man like Dick could never resist.

“Dick, just get over here. We can discuss positions later.”

Laura hung up the phone and went downstairs to wait for her guest. If there was one thing Laura was, it was accommodating to men that stopped by her home. She only hoped Dick was ready for what she had in mind. She had some rather warped ideas that had been spinning around in her head lately and she aimed to give them a try.

It was about 8 o’clock when Laura heard the front door open. It was a little difficult to see from her vantage point but she heard Karen knock once before walking right in.

“Hey Laura, I’m even later than I thought I’d be. Work was a real bitch today.”

Karen walked into the living room and stopped dead in her tracks. She dropped her purse and her keys and simply stared at what Laura was doing, or rather who was doing Laura.

“Unghhh... Oh fuck, you know the thing about a real bitch is...”

Laura paused, arching her back and feeling her stretched nipples drag the floor.

“They just love taking it doggy style. Especially when they’re in heat. Unghh... Oh fuck. Do it Dick, Fuck me like an animal.”

Laura bounced back and forth, Dick firmly holding her fertile hips as he slammed his cock further and deeper inside her womb. She could feel the man bottoming out and knew how kinky they’d already been tonight. Karen watching as her boyfriend was about to fill her womb with cum seemed like a great finish.

“Fuck, Laura, you’re so damn tight.” Dick grunted.

Karen stared, her mouth open and eyes wide.

Dick lunged faster and faster, slamming his cock into Laura’s hot pussy, listening to the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Laura moaned low and built up into a squeal as her fifth orgasm of just the last ten minutes struck her.

“Ohhh... fuckkkk!” Laura gasped. “You know, Karen, you were entirely right. I really needed to get more dick in my life. I’m just glad I could borrow your own Dick here for a little fun.”

Karen swallowed, watching her friend, or someone vaguely resembling her friend, get humped like a dog in the middle of the living room.

“Laura? Laura, what happened? Why are you...” The question simply faded off into a whisper.

Pulling herself up so she could better look Karen in the eyes, Laura grinned like the lowest slut, which of course she knew she was. “Karen, you wouldn’t believe what’s happened to me, never in a million years. But let me tell you anyway. Ohhh... Just as soon as Dick here dumps another load of dick juice inside me. We’re not using any protection, you know. And I couldn’t care less.”

Karen slumped down into a nearby chair, her confusion and shock giving way to a strangely morbid curiosity at what might have happened here.

“Ohhh, fuck yeah Dick. Do it. Fill my cunt with all the nasty sperm you can get in there. Make me your bitch, Dick. Make me your little bitch.”

Laura leaned back, feeling her brutalized tits dragging down over her belly. It was a belly that already looked rather swollen.

After feeling the last of Dick’s seed spray into her pussy, Laura pulled away and allowed the man to drop to the floor beside her. She looked up at Karen and smiled.

“Your boyfriend here was looking for you earlier. I don’t think he’ll need to do that anymore. After all, once you take a cum-slut like me for a ride, you won’t need a boring girlfriend anymore.”

Getting to her feet, Laura allowed Karen to view her thoroughly fucked body. Her face was shining with a mixture of sweat and semen from earlier enjoyment. Her long black hair was a mess, and not just from the multiple loads she’d allowed Dick to shoot all over her. But, clearly, what Karen most stared at was Laura’s tits. They really were amazing.

“I see you like the goods.” Laura said. “You can thank Dick for these babies.”

Karen barely even whispered. “H-h-how?”

“Oh, I had some perverted idea earlier that it might be fun to see if some lucky stud could hold me up by my nipples as he fucked me, you know real sexual torture. I wondered what might happen if he were really rough with me, sort of pulling and stretching as he packed my belly full of meat.”

Laura stopped talking for a moment and grabbed both her tits. They were not only huge, they were long, like the udders of a cow. She squeezed them, then lifted one to her lips. Sucking the two inch nipple into her mouth, she closed her lips around it and slurped like she was drinking through a straw.

“Damn, they taste sweet. I guess you can tell, Dick really got aggressive. He probably ruined my tits for good, but hell was it fun. I can’t wait to see what we can try next. We’ve already done so much.”

Karen looked somewhere between angry and frightened. Her eyes never left the body of her friend, the meek woman she’d teased for years about being so quiet and reserved.

“Why him, why not someone else?”

Laura smiled and strutted over next to Dick. Every step released new trickles of sperm from her overstuffed cunt. She loved how it felt, running down her legs.

“Oh Dick was only the beginning. In fact, you should stick around. I have some new friends coming over any minute now. Their names are Tom, Chet, and Carl. They’re gonna take turns stuffing their dicks inside me. I wanna see just how much cum I can get inside my body before some of it comes spilling out another hole. I think we can make it happen. I bet they’d love to try it with you as well. What do you say?”

Karen stood up, shouted something unintelligible and went running from Laura’s house. Seconds later the tires screeching let both Dick and Laura know that apparently Karen’s answer was no.

“Damn,” Laura said. She looked over and noticed Karen hadn’t even grabbed her purse, just her car keys. “Wonder what got into her?”

Dick was pretty worn out but still managed to reach up and place a hand on Laura’s thigh. “Who cares? How about we work on getting me hard again so I can get back into you?”

Laura had to admit, the man had a good point. She giggled and fell to the floor beside him.

“Okay stud, we don’t need her anyway. I’ll just get all the cum inside my holes. Now let Laura look at Dick’s dick.”

Saying this, Laura fell over and shoveled Dick’s heavily used cock inside her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down, knowing if anyone could get the guy hard, she could.

Suddenly the phone rang. Dick looked down at the woman bouncing her face up and down. “Should I get that?”

Laura removed her mouth for only a second, saliva linking her full lips with his building erection. “No, let the machine get it.”

* * *

There you have it kiddies. I guess you could say that Laura’s just Wilde about Dick, at least now that she finally got the message she wanted. Sometimes, the message you leave isn’t the same one you record. Think about that wretched wrist-worn readers.

As you confront the common conveniences of everyday life, don’t forget to seek out the real power that lies in doing things your own way. Laura Wilde chose to do things her way. She wasn’t very outgoing, now was she? I guess you could say that thanks to her new outgoing message, she’ll be having things done to her in all kinds of new and exciting ways.

And going out will never be a problem. Not when the men come right to her, or in her, on her, all over her. Whatever the case, Laura’s living up to her name. She’s an animal when it comes to sex, a wild beast whose twisted hunger now knows no end.

Take some advice boys and girls, if you don’t want to end up like Laura, stick with voicemail. And girls, if you want to end up like Laura, send your names and number to your favorite Kreme Keeper. My machine’s waiting for your message. There’s always room in the vats for more skanks, so you’ll be sticky in no time. But until that day arrives, I’ll be languishing along luring lurid lessons, instructing intimate idling, and finding facetious fables. The Kreme Vault never empties and my work is never over.

The End?