The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OVERCUMMING MELANIE

This stand-alone story takes place during the events of ‘A Family Affair’, the eighth book in ‘The Liar, the Witch and My Wife’s New Wardrobe’ saga available here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/24161.

Heather’s had an unrequited crush on her straight friend Melanie since the tenth grade. Lately though, Melanie has been experiencing mysterious orgasmic spells at random times. These spells leave her in a highly suggestible state, and Heather might finally have the opening she’s always longed for.

DAY 28 OF DONNA HENDERSON’S CURSE

When eighteen-year old Melanie Linton had a sudden orgasm while lounging at the edge of her family’s pool around 1:30 on Day 28 or her neighbour Donna Henderson’s curse, and with her friends Zoe and Heather looking on, only one of those friends had been surprised.

Of course, the young blonde woman didn’t know that at the time. All she knew was that, when she finally came to her senses, about half a minute after she had clenched up and sprayed the inside of her bikini bottoms with several jets of cum, both of her girlfriends were looking at her wide-eyed.

Apparently, Zoe was in mid-sentence, although Melanie had only heard part of what she had been saying. “… is wrong with you?” her dark friend finished.

Wrong? What on earth could be wrong with experiencing such wonderful orgasms all the time, even if they are unexpected? Melanie thought to herself. This happens to everyone doesn’t it? If not, then it should.

“Oh that?” answered Melanie demurely, not entirely sure what she was going to say next. Mercifully, Heather spoke up at that point, and successfully changed the subject by pointing out that Zoe’s drink was empty. A few seconds later, as Melanie was, for some reason, finding herself rushing into the house to get a refill for that drink, the teenager gave silent thanks to her best friend for inadvertently helping her out of a tight spot. Melanie had generally been pretty good about masking her “episodes”, but this last one had been a little more obvious than most.

It hadn’t always been like this of course, in fact, her unexplained and unsolicited orgasms were a very recent phenomenon; the first one having overtaken her Monday afternoon around 4:30, just four short days ago. She had just gotten home from a pleasant, although confusing, visit with her neighbours the Hendersons. Pleasant because she’d had a happy buzz in her head and a lightness to her aura afterwards, confusing because, even though she remembered it being a very short visit lasting no more than a half hour, the clock at home told her that she’d been gone for most of the afternoon.

What’s more, Melanie had been really, really thirsty. As she had stood at the sink chugging a very large glass of water, and just as she had begun to ponder out the temporal discrepancy, she became aware of an unbidden tingling in her groin, the kind that she always got when she was aroused. Setting the glass down, she had reached down to touch her labia inquiringly, only to find that it was inexplicable wet and puffy. Melanie had been pulling the crotch of her bikini bottoms aside to get a closer look, when her whole body suddenly tensed up, and she had had an orgasm. Just like that. Out of the blue. Without any build up, or effort on her part.

It has just kinda happened.

Well, that was odd, she thought a moment later, once her breathing had returned to normal. She probed her tender labia with her finger, surprised to discover that her juices were in the process of leaking out and forming a puddle on the floor in front of her, and that there even appeared to be some clear—if sticky—liquid dripping down the cupboard door beneath the sink.

Did I actually just have a squirting orgasm? I’ve never done that before. Like, ever.

Grabbing a paper towel from the counter, Melanie cleaned up the mess that she’d just made on the floor. As she was bent over, she briefly wondered what had just happened, even as part of her contemplated the fact that people generally didn’t have orgasms out of the blue, but only briefly. A tiny voice in her head had told her not to be concerned about either this, or the period of time that she’d lost this afternoon, so she listened to that tiny voice, and stopped thinking about everything else except getting herself a banana and going out onto the pool deck while there was still some sun to soak up.

Melanie’s second unanticipated orgasm hadn’t been as much of a shock for her, considering it had already happened once to her today, although the timing was awkward, in that she had been sitting at the supper table across from her parents at the time. She had been about to swallow a mouthful of mashed potatoes when she was forced to cough it up as her body tightened up, shivered, and then climaxed of its own accord.

Her mother was the first to notice, and asked her what was wrong.

Melanie had been able to talk her way out of it, by telling her mother that it was just that the food was really, really good, and what was that spice that her Mom had used on the chicken breast?

This was enough to effectively deflect her parent’s questions, even though Melanie had shifted uneasily in her seat, worried that her parents could smell her arousal, especially considering that her bikini bottoms were completely and totally soaked enough that she could feel a wet spot on the chair cushion developing.

By the time the third orgasm took young Melanie, her first thought, even as she was humping at the air with clenched thighs, was simply, So, this is going to be a thing now is it? She’d been sitting watching TV alone at the time, her climax completely soaking the crotch of a fresh pair of leggings.

Melanie’s last orgasm of that day hit her when she was getting ready for bed. As she lay there afterwards, trying to catch her erratic breath, the teenager took a moment to try and clinically analyze just what had happened today, at least as much as the tiny voice in her head telling her to “let it go” allowed.

She had had four orgasms out of the blue this evening since just before supper time. Each one had been unexpected, and she hadn’t been especially worked up like she usually was just before an orgasm, although she’d been noticeable wet pretty much continually all afternoon, and more than a little horny. The orgasms had simply happened, after a brief warning in the form of a pleasant tingling in her clit. Each of the climaxes had varied in intensity and type, even though each one had been accompanied by a deep vibration that ripped up and down her spine and shook her entire body out to the extremities in the process.

The first cum had shaken her molars, the second had curled her toes, and the most recent one—having happened as she was sitting on her bed combing her hair, and wearing nothing but a light night shirt, most definitely involved squirting. She knew this because, when this last orgasm had hit her, Melanie took advantage of the fact that she was finally in the privacy of her own room by immediately lying back on the bed, spreading her legs, and arching her back as the shuddering rent through her body. In amazement, the attractive teen watched in the mirror on her vanity as a stream of clear fluid was expelled fiercely from between her legs just as she climaxed, splashing onto the floor in front of the vanity. Two more streams of lesser intensity followed the first, before Melanie was able to calm down and catch her breath again.

Afterwards, as she was pondering this odd turn of events, she wiped at the ejaculate still streaming out of her pussy with her finger and held it up to her nose, concerned that it might be urine. Thankfully though, it didn’t smell like urine. In fact, it smelt kinda spicy, almost faintly like the mysterious scent in the icing that Mrs. Henderson had served on the Girl Guide cookies earlier that same day.

* * *

For Heather Aiello, watching Melanie experience sudden orgasms had become a regular occurrence for her since she had arrived to stay with her friend three days ago. Sure, the climax that Melanie had just performed for them by the pool might have been a lot more obvious than most, but it still hadn’t been over the top enough to rattle the young Italian woman. Still, Heather was aware that, for their other friend Zoe, it would be coming as a bit of a shock, so she decided that the best course of action for her was to mirror Zoe’s look of concern, even as Melanie tried to go on as if nothing untoward had happened. The last thing Heather needed was a lecture from the characteristically sanctimonious Zoe for knowing about what could potentially be an unusual medical condition in their good friend Melanie, and not have done anything about it.

Yes, Heather had her own reasons for not wanting Zoe to ask too many probing questions about Melanie’s spells so, thinking quickly, Heather pointed out to Zoe that her drink was empty. Heather had long ago discovered that Zoe’s self-righteousness was equally balanced in selfishness, and her attention could easily be diverted when it was necessary

“Oh shit,” answered Zoe. “Is it gone already?” Heather was pretty proud of herself for coming up with this particular means of distraction so quickly. Zoe might be a good friend, and a nice person on the inside, but she was also a self-absorbed princess and party girl who didn’t like being without a drink in her hand. To make matters worse, Zoe was also a bit of a freak when it came to the responsibilities of a good host. If she was a guest in your home, you could be damned sure that she wasn’t about to lift a finger to get things for herself, not when it was the host’s job to serve you. Perhaps that was one of the reasons that the three friends were never actually gathered at Zoe’s house.

Sure enough, Zoe immediately forgot about Melanie’s odd behaviour, and became focused solely on the lack of an actual drink in her glass and why her friend Melanie had allowed this travesty to happen.

“Be a dear,” said Zoe, holding up her empty glass to Melanie in a demanding way. “And get me more…” Melanie didn’t even let her friend finish what she was saying. In response to the instruction, the teen had, her eyes flashing in obeisance, practically jumped to her feet, grabbed the proffered glass, and was rushing into the house, even as the dark girl was still finishing her request “… when you have a chance…”

With a confused expression on her face, Zoe looked over at Heather, who simply shrugged her shoulders by way of reply.

A few minutes later, Melanie was back, offering a glass filled with a fresh margarita to Zoe. Once her task was complete, Melanie looked over at Heather, as if seeing her for the first time, and said, “Oh. I’m sorry Heather. I didn’t think to ask. Did you want a drink too?”

Heather smiled simply in response as she stood up. “It’s OK,” she answered. “I have to use the washroom anyhow. I’ll get a drink myself after I’m done.”

Melanie said, “OK,” as she settled back into her lounge chair and had started to talk to Zoe about one of the reality shows that the three of them followed, as Heather walked across the cement pad surrounding the pool and into the cabana beside the house. Once inside, Heather closed the door behind her and locked it. The young woman was still thinking about Melanie’s mysterious spells as she crossed the small room in the direction of the tiny bathroom in the corner.

Should I be worried? she wondered. Especially considering how so obviously receptive Melanie is to suggestion right afterwards.

Sure, this suggestibility on Melanie’s part had been something that Heather had noticed already, had even experimented with it herself, but today was the first time that Melanie had obeyed somebody else’s instruction, when she had jumped up instantaneously to fill Zoe’s inadvertent command for a new drink. This was definite proof that Melanie was like a robot, ready for programming, in the moments following her unexplained orgasmic spells.

Not for the first time, Heather wondered if she should be worried about her friend.

Could somebody use this knowledge to take advantage of Melanie?

As Heather pondered this fact, she slipped her bikini bottoms down to her ankles, but didn’t sit down on the toilet. Instead, she took a seat on the change room bench, spreading her legs as wide as they could go.

Or, more to the point, can that somebody be me?

Heather ran a hand between her thighs. Not surprisingly, she found her sex to be very wet, as well as very sensitive. Just as it had been pretty much twenty four hours a day for the last three days, ever since she’d noticed what was going on with the young woman that she’d been crushing on since the tenth grade. Yes, Heather was more than aware of the fact that Melanie was strictly into boys—and only boys—she’d made that abundantly clear a few times, and not just to Heather. But, still, Heather couldn’t help but wonder if these new spells of Melanie’s might give her the opening that she’d been praying for all these years.

And so, in the privacy of the cabana, Heather began to stroke her inflamed pussy, as she fantasized about her best friend Melanie. Just like she had done every time that friend had climaxed in front of her unexpectedly since her arrival three days ago.

* * *

There she goes again!

Melanie made a mental note to ask Heather if she should see a Doctor about her frequent trips to the washroom, even though it wasn’t completely lost on the teen that her friend seemed to only disappear immediately following her own orgasmic episodes.

Does it have anything to do with my spells? Melanie wondered. I mean, I’m gotten pretty good at hiding them. Haven’t I?

Melanie was completely unaware how ironic this statement was. No, she most definitely had not “gotten pretty good at hiding” her very public climaxes, although, to be fair, she had learned to mask the constant arousal that came with them. That constant arousal had been in place since the cookie delivery at the Henderson’s and especially the morning after, when Melanie had awoken wet and horny. At first the young blond thought that her arousal had been a result of a particularly erotic dream that she’d been having but, from the sodden state of the sheets between her legs, she concluded that it was likely more than just that. It appeared that she had orgasmed in her sleep, soaking her pajama bottoms in the process, just like a teenaged boy!

Once again, a little voice in her head told her not to be concerned by anything, so she wasn’t, she was too excited about the prospect of having the house to herself for a few weeks, as her parents were leaving for their timeshare in Florida this morning. They had invited Melanie along naturally, but she had declined because she started her new job next week, and had to help out with the Henderson’s big party on the weekend anyhow. Over breakfast, Melanie had again told her parents not to worry about her, because Heather was coming over to stay with her, and Randy and Donna were right next door if she needed anything.

“I’m not a kid anymore,” Melanie reminded her parents as she followed them out the door towards the airport shuttle. “Have fun, and I’ll see you in a few weeks!”

Once the shuttle had pulled away down the street and around the corner, Melanie had sighed happily and gone out to the back yard to sit by the pool to catch some early morning sun. After a little while, and just as she was slipping in her earbuds to listen to some tunes, the teen heard some splashing coming from the yard next-door.

Hmmm. The Hendersons must be using the hot tub. They haven’t done that in a while.

Melanie adjusted the volume on her smartphone and started thinking about her next-door neighbours and her visit there just yesterday. She still couldn’t remember much about the visit, only how she had left there with a fuzzy feeling in her head and a pleasant taste in her mouth.

Oh, and this arousal. This lingering, ever-present arousal that never seems to go away.

Truth be told, it wasn’t the first time that Melanie had been turned on by visiting Mr. Henderson. After all, she’d long been attracted to Randy. In fact, he was her first real crush, and she took every opportunity to watch him when he didn’t know he as being watched, or “perform” her yoga by the pool when she knew he had a good view of her from the window of their house by the landing in the stairs. But, she’d never been this aroused by him before. And there was something else too. Something she couldn’t quite put her finger on.

Something had changed next door, and it hadn’t just happened yesterday. This change had been taking place for weeks now, and it had only really hit Melanie yesterday. She could see now that it hadn’t been Randy that had been occupying her thoughts recently, but his wife, Donna. Lately, Donna had been looking—there was no other word for it—hot. As in smoking hot!

This was an unusual observation for Melanie, because she wasn’t at all into girls. Not at all. Sure, she knew that Heather had a crush on her, but Melanie knew that she would never give in to her friend’s, sometimes silly and always apparent, attempts to seduce her. Melanie’s parents might be born-again hippies who were open minded enough to regularly offer Melanie and her friends booze and pot, but Melanie was of the opinion that somebody in this house had to have limits. She was, and always had been completely straight. Now, mind you, she wasn’t homophobic, she just wasn’t into pussy. At all.

Now cocks were different. Cocks were nice. As the teen began to fantasize about the male anatomy while lounging in the chair by the pool, she felt the telltale tingle in her pussy that signaled a forthcoming climax. For once, the timing was perfect and she smiled to herself just as another orgasm splayed her legs, arched her back and shook her so hard that it knocked the ear buds right out of her ears.

A few minutes later, as Melanie had calmed her breathing and was popping her headphones casually back into her ears, she belatedly realized that, for some reason, the moment she started thinking about cocks, she had coincidentally also started thinking about Mrs. Henderson.

How odd.

Before Melanie could spend any time pondering this coincidence, her phone rang. It was Heather, and she was on her way over right now and wanted to know if Melanie wanted her to pick anything up at the grocery store.

When Melanie hung up the phone a few minutes later, she made a mental note to herself that, if the unbidden orgasms were to happen when Heather was here, she would have to do her best to conceal that they were happening. The last thing that Melanie needed was for her best friend, whom she knew had lesbian tendencies, to watch her shiver in uncontrolled orgasms several times a day.

I mean, what would she think?

By the end of that first day, and after four more episodes, Melanie was pretty pleased with herself with just how well she had managed to hide them from Heather.

* * *

Of course Heather had noticed Melanie’s episodes. In fact, the young Italian woman was reliving that very experience now in the cabana by the pool while plunging two fingers in and out of her sopping cunt while alternately pinching at her nipples with her thumb and fore finger of the other hand. Watching Melanie cum in front of her without provocation was one of the hottest things that she’d ever seen, and would likely be the fantasy that fueled her masturbatory sessions for years to come.

It was funny how things changed overnight. When Heather had arrived at the Linton household on Tuesday afternoon, and then immediately gone to join Melanie by the pool, the brunette had naturally been looking forward to a few days of surreptitiously staring at Melanie’s perfect body in its habitual attire of a tiny, form-fitting bikini.

This expectation, however, had been pleasantly dashed several hours later when, around 7:30, with the two of them sitting in the rec room watching a reality show of some kind, Melanie had whimpered quietly even as her body quivered just obviously enough for Heather to notice.

Heather looked over at her friend inquiringly to see that Melanie was now stretching and yawning both loudly and obviously. In retrospect, Heather knew that Melanie had been doing this to try and hide what had just happened, something that might have actually worked, were it not for the fact that, while still in mid-stretch, Melanie’s eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth dropped open, and her body went rigid and started quaking again, much more observably this time. After about a half minute of this, during which Heather could do little more than stare slack-jawed at her hot friend, Melanie collapsed back onto the couch with a dreamy look on her face, repeatedly squeezing her thighs together.

This time, there was little doubt what had just happened. If Melanie’s actions on the couch beside Heather hadn’t been clear enough, there was also now the unmistakable odour of aroused pussy permeating the space around the young women.

“Melanie?” asked Heather with a concerned tone, even as the musky smell of her friend’s stimulation seeped into her nostrils. “What was that?”

Melanie looked over at her friend through half-lidded eyes and simply answered, “What?”

Heather was just opening her mouth to respond when, amazingly, Melanie was doing it again! This time, it was even more obvious that her friend was experiencing an orgasm—her third in as many minutes. This time, Melanie was openly arching her back, thrusting two clearly stimulated breasts up into the air, nipples stiffened, while unconsciously spreading her knees apart to expose a very obvious wet spot on the crotch of her pajama bottoms. As Heather stared at this wet spot disbelievingly, she could see it actually getting bigger, even as Melanie grunted and clenched her way through what was an obviously pleasurable experience.

Afterwards, as Melanie collapsed back onto the couch, her eyes were shut, and her breathing was shallow and rapid. Understandably, Heather was concerned, even if she was incredibly turned on by what she’d just seen, and was shifting uncomfortably with a pussy that, after an afternoon of being teased by watching Melanie’s hot body from a distance, was suddenly very wet and begging for some long overdue attention.

“Melanie,” Heather demanded, swallowing hard. “You … you have to tell me what’s going on.”

When Melanie responded, her voice was distant, almost robotic. “Since yesterday,” she breathed. “I’ve been having orgasms out of the blue.”

Heather practically came right on the spot.

Orgasms? Out of the blue?

As if that weren’t already erotic enough, her long-time crush had just answered Heather’s question (that had been worded, admittedly, more like a command) as if she were in some kind of a trance, and was doing exactly what she had been told to do. It was, Heather realized excitedly, as if Melanie were deeply hypnotized and open to suggestion.

Heather’s head was spinning, and trying to find the words to ask a follow-up question, when Melanie opened her eyes, blinked them a few times, and smiled over at her friend.

“What?” Melanie asked, as if she wasn’t aware what had just happened. Heather could only gape back at the blonde woman, her own face flushed, and her heart pounding in her ears.

What the fuck?

“Everything OK Heather?” asked Melanie. “You look a little flushed.”

What the ever-loving fuck?

Eventually Melanie gave up waiting for a response from Heather, grabbed a handful of party mix from the bowl on the coffee table, and went back to watching TV.

Heather kept staring at Melanie for a moment or two until she finally realized that to gape at her much longer would just make an uncomfortable situation worse. Eventually, she pulled her gaze away and returned it to the reality show, although she couldn’t pay attention to it. She was still having trouble controlling her breathing, and the tingling in her crotch was getting too hard to ignore. Thankfully, the television program conveniently went to commercial, so Heather took the opportunity to excuse herself.

“I’m gonna use the washroom,” she explained as steadily as she could as she stood up and practically rushed out of the room. She had barely made it into the privacy of the washroom before falling forward on her hands and knees, and shoving one hand into her, predictably, soaking panties. It didn’t take more than two of three strokes before the young Italian woman was gasping and clutching her way through the first of what would become three orgasms in a row.

Collapsing onto the bath mat a few glorious minutes later, Heather tried to catch her breath and ponder what was going on.

Orgasms? Out of the blue? After which, Melanie is in a trance and open to suggestion?

Amazingly, Heather’s body tightened up and experienced a mini orgasm at the very thought.

After a few minutes of deep breathing, Heather eventually pulled herself up, used the washroom, and then went to her guest bedroom to grab a fresh pair of panties from her suitcase. She counted the underwear that she’d brought with her, doing the math mentally, wondering if she’d brought enough with her, especially if Melanie was going to continue cumming for no reason at all.

Yes, this was a shock to Heather’s system but it wasn’t all that bizarre truth be told. She had, after all, heard about “The Lust Bus” incident that had taken place about a week ago, where a group of about a dozen passengers on a local city bus had been overcome with an inexplicable and uncontrollable horniness. Several had begun to openly masturbate, and two couples had actually started fucking. Right there on the bus. In public!

What’s more, it had actually happened right around the corner from here!

Heather liked to keep an open mind. She didn’t necessarily believe in magic, but she had to admit that something akin to magic was happening in this neighbourhood. First with the bus full of horny passengers, and now with her best friend having orgasms out of the blue.

This was an opportunity. Heather knew it. And so it was that, by the time Melanie’s next orgasm hit her—about a half hour later—Heather had formulated a plan to take advantage of what fate had presented to her.

That’s why, with Melanie sprawled out on the couch post-orgasm, her eyes closed in the aftermath, Heather whispered beside her ear, “I’m not sure what’s going on with you Melanie, but you should feel comfortable enough to express it in front of me from now on. To fully express it, without reservation, or embarrassment.”

A moment later, when Melanie opened her eyes, she looked confused again. “Did you say something?” she asked Heather.

Heather simply smiled and said, “Me? No, nothing at all.”

Back in the cabana, Heather’s pussy was squeezing her deeply embedded fingers in a fierce orgasm. In Heather’s mind’s eye was the look on Melanie’s face two days prior, when that third orgasm had overcome her, and how her best friend had proceeded to drench her pajama bottoms with her own arousal, soaking them enough to make that arousal obvious.

* * *

Melanie and Zoe were munching on some cheese and crackers a few minutes later when Heather finally emerged from the nearby cabana. Their Italian friend had been gone a long time, but Melanie was the only one who seemed to have noticed. Zoe was still yammering on and on about something her stupid step-mother had recently done, and barely even registered that Heather was walking towards them, adjusting her bikini bottoms as she went.

She’s looking flushed again, thought Melanie as she stared at Heather. Her friend’s cheeks were red, and there was what appeared to be a heat rash on her upper chest too.

A patch of pink, right there in between … well … um … her tits. I mean, her breasts.

It was hard to tell, because of the pattern on Heather’s bikini top, but Melanie was pretty sure that her friend’s nipples were erect as well. In fact, her best friend seemed to be just glowing. She was just so, well, cute lately. Gorgeous even. Had Heather been wearing her hair differently? New makeup? She hadn’t gotten a boob job recently had she? Because her breasts looked simply delicious and oh so…

Wait, what am I thinking? Heather’s breasts “delicious”? Where the hell did that come from?

But really, why the hell is Heather looking so much prettier lately?

* * *

I swear to God, muttered Heather under her breath as she took her seat beside her friends and reached for her margarita. If Zoe doesn’t stop bitching about her fucking step-mother, I’m going to lose it.

It was pretty clear that Melanie was equally exasperated by the dark girl’s repeated claims that the “dragon-lady” was out to get her. The blonde woman looked over at Heather, rolled her eyes so that only Heather could see it, and then deftly seized the opportunity of silence that presented itself when Zoe was taking a drink, to deftly change the subject.

The new topic wasn’t all that interesting to Heather truth be told. She’d never much cared for the TV show that her two friends were now discussing, so she let her mind drift to what she’d done soon after she’d discovered that Melanie was having frequent unpremeditated orgasms that were, quite literally, mind-altering.

Perhaps predictably, Heather hadn’t been able to sleep all that well on Tuesday night two days prior, even after bringing herself off several times while wishing she’d brought her special toy with her from home. She tossed and turned through a string of dreams that were simply drenched in Sapphic overtones, until she finally woke up around 4;30 AM, and just couldn’t get back to sleep. Eventually, her curiosity got the better of her prudence, and she stole into the hallway outside Melanie’s room, cracked the door a little, and sat down on the floor where she had a view of her friend’s slumbering form. She was here strictly to observe, she told herself; she wanted to see exactly what happened to Melanie after one of her orgasms when she wasn’t in public—that was, when, at least sub-consciously, she had an expectation on privacy. It wasn’t a long wait. Only about a half hour later, around 5:30 AM, Melanie called out in her sleep as her body was rocked by an obvious climax.

Heather shivered in her own moist arousal as she watched Melanie convulse, clench up, and finally exhale in release, before rolling over on her side. Although it appeared that she had simply gone back to a sleeping state, Heather noticed that there was a noticeable change in the blonde’s breathing. It was slightly accelerated, and not quite like the typical drawn-out breathing associated with sleep. Heather didn’t have a whole lot of experience with hypnosis, but she remembered from what little she’d seen of it that, when a person was in a deep, suggestible trance, they’d breathe just like this. This, Heather was pretty sure, was trance breathing.

Is that even a thing?

Well, it is now.

As Heather watched Melanie in bed, she counted out the seconds before the young woman sighed deeply before her breathing evened out and deepened.

Thirty seconds. Almost exactly thirty seconds.

Heather started breathing again herself, even though she hadn’t been aware that she’d even stopped. This was almost too good to be true. If she was right, she had a period of about thirty seconds in which Melanie was open to suggestion.

Not much time really, but you could still say a lot in half a minute, especially if you planned ahead. And, there was still the question as to whether or not she was even right about the whole hypnosis thing in the first place. There was still the possibility that what had happened earlier, when Melanie had revealed that she was experiencing orgasms out of the blue when Heather had inadvertenly commanded her to tell her what was going on, was a huge fluke. She needed a way to test it and, as the young Italian woman spread her legs on the hallway floor and began to stroke her way towards her first orgasm of the day while she stared at the post-orgasmic form of her girlfriend, she began to formulate a plan.

The first opportunity to put this new plan into action came later that day, just after noon. Heather had stuck close to Melanie all day long, had been encouraging her to relax and take it easy, while waiting for the right moment, which finally came when the two girls were sitting around the pool. Melanie was reading a book when it suddenly dropped from her hand as her legs spread, her crotch thrust forward, and the young woman squealed and grunted. It was a bigger show than Heather had been used to getting, making her think that maybe, just maybe, her command to Melanie to be more open about cumming in front of Heather had been received and understood.

Still, if the young brunette player her cards right, the experiment that she was about to conduct would settle the question of Melanie’s openness to command once and for all.

Waiting for the perfect moment—that period of time just after the orgasm had begun to fade away and when Melanie’s breathing indicated she was entering the trance state—Heather moved forward and whispered directly into her mesmerized friend’s ear.

“Listen carefully Melanie,” she said, as she tried to calm her own breathing. Heather had given what she was about to say a lot of thought. Sure, what she was about to suggest may be a little stereotypical, but it was a good way to test her theory as any, and at least it was something they could simply laugh off should her beliefs turn out to be incorrect. “When you wake up, you will immediately stand up, flap your arms, and cluck like a chicken. After about thirty seconds, you will stop and not remember having done anything strange.”

Heather giggled to herself as she returned to her seat and watched Melanie as, a moment later, she came out of the trance state, look over at her with a smile before yawning and stretching. The brunette was just wondering if maybe she had been mistaken about the suggestible state after all, when her hot friend rose slowly to her feet, folded her hands under her armpits, and started flapping her arms up and down while strutting about the pool deck making “cluck cluck” sounds.

Holding her breath in shock and awe, Heather didn’t know whether to laugh or cum. She only knew that she desperately wanted—no, needed—to do both. Soon!

It works!

Holy Fuck!

After the prescribed half a minute, Melanie stopped strutting and clucking, lowered her arms to her side and, with a placid, contented expression on her face, returned to her lounge chair. As she took a sip of her drink, Melanie looked over at Heather, who was now staring at her wide-eyed, and asked, “What?”

“Oh nothing,” answered the Italian girl as calmly as she could. “What just happened?”

Melanie looked perplexed. “Just now? I got up and stretched of course. I’ve been sitting way too much today.”

As her friend answered her, Heather was staring her girlfriend carefully in the eye, looking for a hint that Melanie was lying to her. As far as the young Italian woman could figure, her hot friend was being entirely honest. As far as she was concerned, she’d just finished stretching, and had not just done a most excellent impression of a chicken.

“I see,” said Heather simply, suddenly having a difficult time breathing. “If you’ll excuse me, I have to use the washroom.”

“Again?”

Ignoring Melanie’s protests, Heather moved swiftly into the cabana where, once inside, she didn’t even wait to pull down her bikini bottoms before shoving both hands into them and frigging herself to a particularly explosive orgasm, one that was fuelled by the prospect of what she could do with her long-time crush now that she was virtually programmable.

Gasping for breath afterwards, Heather realized that she was very much looking forward to putting ideas into Melanie’s pretty little head, and then watching her respond in turn.

* * *

Not surprisingly, back in the present, Zoe had very quickly found a way to redirect the conversation back to her dragon-lady of a step-mother, so Heather and Melanie had excused themselves to get some snacks and to make another batch of margaritas.

“If we make Zoe’s extra strong,” asked Heather when they were out of earshot in the kitchen. “Do you think she’ll forget all about her step-mom?”

Melanie laughed out loud at this, in that lyrical way that never ceased to make Heather melt. “Doubt it,” answered the blonde, as she struggled to open a jar of pickles. “I’ve been doing exactly that all afternoon. That bitch can hold her liquor!” Grunting at the effort of vainly twisting the jar’s lid, she added, “What we really need is a man to get this jar open!”

“Nonsense,” countered Heather as she snatched the container out of her friend’s hands. With hardly any effort at all, she twisted the lid and it slid right off. Triumphantly, Heather held the opened jar up to her friend, and said, “A woman’s touch is just as good as a man’s. Maybe even better.”

Melanie gasped as her eyes fluttered shut.

A woman’s touch, Melanie repeated in her head.

The suddenly stimulated blonde woman could be mistaken, but she was pretty sure that she’d just moaned out loud a little bit, and hoped that Heather hadn’t heard. Her ear lobes were suddenly burning, and her scalp was tingling all of a sudden too. It felt like the temperature of the room had just gone up a couple hundred degrees and she was, abruptly, a lot more hornier than she already had been, as if that were even possible these days.

Why does that phrase affect me like this? Why is Heather affecting me like this?

“Wh … What did you say?” mumbled Melanie.

Heather was smiling cheekily back at Melanie now, standing right beside her, the bare skin of arm brushing against her own and raising gooseflesh as a result. “A woman’s touch,” Heather was repeating throatily. “I said that it’s often better than a man’s.”

There was no hiding it this time as Melanie practically swooned, falling against Heather, who was quick to catch her. Melanie’s body was suddenly on fire, and it didn’t help that her breasts were crushed up against those of her best friend, exciting her sensitive nipples through the thin layer of material that was her bikini top.

Helplessly, Melanie looked up into Heather’s face, their lips close enough that Heather could feel her friend’s breath. It was warm.

A woman’s touch.

Heather was just about to open her mouth to say something, when they heard the sound of the patio door sliding open and Zoe loudly entering.

“What in heaven’s name issh takin’ so long,” slurred the obviously inebriated young woman while Melanie and Heather struggled to right themselves before they had to explain what had been going on.

Mutually fumbling some kind of excuse, the two friends grabbed the drinks and snacks that they’d been preparing, and followed a cursing Zoe back out onto the pool deck. Once she’d set the drink tray down, Melanie grabbed her glass, sat down in her lounge chair, and took a long drink of the slushy concoction, even though this meant risking a frozen headache.

What the hell had just happened?

Sneaking a peak at Heather over the top of her margarita glass, Melanie found her friend looking back at her unabashed. Confident even. Cocksure.

What’s going on with Heather? And why do I find it so … so, alluring!

Sure, Heather had always been cute, even if Melanie hadn’t always been able see it. The three of them had always accepted that Melanie was the most attractive one in the group, and Heather? Well she may have been cute in the kind of way that her Italian background enabled, but it was that same background that brought the aspects of her appearance that Melanie knew made Heather self-conscious: the extra hair, everywhere. Heather had more than once admitted to feeling ugly in comparison to her blonde friend, and was forever making sure that her unibrow was plucked, and that the dark pubes that were perpetually threatening to curl out the sides of the crotch of her bikini bottoms, curls that Melanie had several times even helped her trim, were behaving themselves.

For some reason, Melanie’s margarita glass was shaking, so she took another long sip to steady herself. Her unsteadiness was no doubt due to the images, so recently called back to her memory, of helping her best friend trim the thick nest between her legs when they were younger. It hadn’t affected her at all then; it had been purely platonic. It was, after all, something that all girlfriends did, right?

Heather had always just been … well, cute. Not gorgeous. Not like yesterday in the cabana when Heather had changed out of her PJs and into a bikini in front of Melanie, and the young blonde teen knew that something was different. For the first time, Melanie was seeing her best friend as something other than cute; she seeing her as sexually attractive.

Frozen in place, helpless to do anything but stare, Melanie had watched as Heather had stripped off her bed clothes and bent over in front of her, her marvellous ass almost obscenely exposed, as she had stepped into her bikini bottoms. Then, in seeming slow motion, Heather had stood up, turned around, slipped on the top, and then hefted each of her heavy young breasts one at a time into the cups, after which she had smoothed the material, an act that had stroked her nipples to hardness. When the young Italian finally looked up, Melanie was flushed and swallowing hard, her own nipples as stiff as rocks and poking through her own thin bikini top.

This particular memory wasn’t helping to keep Melanie calm, so she took another sip of her margarita and tried to ground herself by focussing instead on something that was currently happening. Unfortunately, the heated teen chose to focus on Heather sucking on her straw suggestively, scooping up some salty mixture off the rim of her glass with her index finger, and then lifting that finger up to her mouth to lick it off. It seemed to take her a very long time to do it, and the young Italian woman spent most of that time looking at Melanie through heavily-lidded eyes.

* * *

Heather wondered if perhaps she was taking things a little too far, too fast by so obviously felating both the straw and her finger in front of Melanie. She wasn’t worried about Zoe’s reaction, their dark friend obviously wasn’t paying attention to anything besides the bottom of her glass at the moment. No, Heather was wondering just how much she could get away with Melanie when she wasn’t in her orgasm-induced trance state, even with the suggestions she’d already placed in her head in the past couple of days.

If she were to be honest with herself, Heather had to admit that she was getting tired of waiting, although, now that things were so clearly moving along well, it had admittedly been getting more enjoyable. Those first few hours though, right after Melanie had been compelled to act like a chicken, were excruciating. Heather had stayed close to Melanie for the rest of that day, and when the next orgasm finally hit, and the next one after that (and even though one was a spectacular thing to behold) neither had been in a situation where Heather could have taken advantage of things.

The first one had been, of all places, at the food court in the mall. Shortly after the chicken imitation by the pool, Melanie had announced that she wanted to go to the mall to pick up a couple new swimsuits. Heather grinned at this, immediately assuming that her friend needed new suits because she had soaked all of her old ones with her own cum but didn’t want to openly admit to it and buying new ones was faster than doing laundry.

Luckily, the climax that overtook Melanie in the food court hadn’t been as obvious as the orgasm scene in the movie “When Harry met Sally” or anything. In fact, the only way that Heather even knew that it was happening was because Melanie had been in mid-sentence at the time, with her burger part way to her mouth. Before she could finish what had been saying, her mouth was making that “O” shape that was getting pretty familiar to Heather, her burger had dropped out of her hand onto the plate on the table, and she was gripping the sides of the table, and grunting very quietly as her lithe body vibrated in place slightly. Then, the hot blonde visibly relaxed, reached for the fallen burger, and picked up her sentence where she’d left off as if nothing had happened.

This time, there had been no trance at all to take advantage of, no doubt because of the public setting. As usual, Heather had been aroused by the show, but didn’t want to abandon her friend in public, just in case it should happen again in a less than ideal situation. This was unfortunate though, because Heather desperately wanted to visit a certain adult store in the back of the mall alone to pick up a new toy for herself, since she’d left her others at home. Instead, the young Italian was forced to stew in her own sticky arousal all afternoon, a state that wasn’t at all helped when Melanie soon insisted on modelling several possible new bikinis for her.

When they got home several hours later, Heather wasn’t seeing all that clearly. There seemed to be a blue haze at the edge of her vision, and every single thing that entered her limited field of perception reminded her of sex. When they got back to the Linton household, they both went straight to the cabana. Melanie had stayed in the change room to put on one of her new bikinis, while Heather slipped into the washroom to relieve herself while leaving the door open a crack so that she could watch her hot friend getting changed.

What she saw next was one of the hottest and most beautiful things that Heather had ever witnessed. Just as Melanie was bending over to pull up her new bottoms, she had gasped, had leaned forward onto the bench in front of her, had spread her knees, and then had actually squirted all over the floor in front of her.

She had squirted!

In the tiny washroom, Heather had to cover her own mouth with a hand coated in her own wetness to keep herself from screaming as she brought herself off with the fingers of her other hand in time with Melanie’s squirting orgasm taking place on the other side of the almost closed door. She was still biting her palm afterwards, as she watched a now-flushed Melanie look around to make sure that her actions had been unobserved, before using a towel to mop up the mess she’d just made.

Heather was still in the washroom, panting as she had tried to calm herself down after what had become two spectacular—if forcibly quiet—orgasms in a row, when Melanie had loudly announced that she was going out to the pool. As she pulled two sloppy fingers out a pussy that had stubbornly refused to release them, Heather considered how Melanie hadn’t entered a trance state after this last orgasm either, and wondered if maybe this was because she had been standing up at the time. Heather resolved that, from then on, she would make sure that Melanie was lounging or sitting down as much as possible. She was damned if she was going to miss another opportunity to hypnotize Melanie, after having already waited this long today.

As luck would have it, Melanie had her first golden opportunity to take advantage of Melanie’s trance state that night. The young Italian women had waited for Melanie to go to bed and, once she was sure that the blonde was asleep, she brought a pillow and a blanket into the hallway, cracked open the door to her best friend’s room again, and had curled up on the floor in anticipation. Fortunately, she didn’t have long to wait. Melanie’s next orgasms announced itself in the form of a loud gasp and a prolonged moan, followed by the sound of a rapidly shuddering mattress as it knocked up against the wall repeatedly. Melanie was on the move the moment that the orgasm began to subside so that she was leaning over Melanie’s left ear the very instant the recognizable trance breathing began.

“Listen to me very carefully Melanie,” began Heather, trying desperately to control the excitement in her voice. “From now on, you will find that you are completely comfortable in front of Heather. Very comfortable, and very open. Free. Everything that she says makes complete sense to you, and you’re even finding yourself attracted to her sexually.

“Yes, Heather Aiello is hot. She’s gorgeous, and you’ve got nothing to hide from her. In fact, it will make your orgasms all the more enjoyable for you, knowing that your bisexual friend might be watching and getting turned on by them.”

Heather stopped speaking and had pulled away from her friend’s bed the moment she noticed that Melanie’s trance breathing had begun to fade. Retreating to the hallway quietly, she stood there for a few minutes, ready to gather her pillow and blanket should Melanie decide to get up and have a pee or something. When it was clear that Melanie had gone right back to sleep, Heather had settled back onto the floor when she was finally able to take care of her own horny needs, this time with the help of a hard green banana from the Linton’s kitchen, before falling into a light sleep immediately afterwards.

Early the next morning, Heather was roused out of this light slumber by a sound that could best be described as Melanie snorting like a rutting stag. As the scheming brunette slowly approached her girlfriend’s bed, she found the young woman lying on her stomach, the small of her back arched up, her ass humping at the air as if she were being fucked from behind by an invisible partner. At the same time, Melanie was shaking her head back and forth, and her whole body was alternately shaking and quivering and clenching. When the teen finally collapsed onto the bed a few moments later, and once her breathing had settled, Heather had moved all the way in.

“A woman’s touch,” she had whispered in Melanie’s receptive ear. “There’s nothing like a woman’s touch. You long to feel a woman’s touch, Melanie. A woman’s touch.

“Heather is such a sexy and attractive woman. You long for Heather’s touch. You long for Heather’s touch. Heather is so sexy.”

This time, for the first time, Heather actually heard Melanie speaking in her trance state, repeating the words that she’d just been told.

“A woman’s touch,” Melanie was murmuring robotically. “I long for Heather’s touch.”

This was incendiary. In fact, it was all Heather could do not to rub her drenched pussy raggedly up against her best friend’s leg right then and there. Instead, she returned to her makeshift bed on the floor of the hallway and, as her friend drifted back into a deep sleep, she humped her pillow aggressively through two very wet orgasms.

Not long after this, Melanie was moaning her way through yet another orgasm, and Heather was smiling as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, not quite able to believe her own luck. This was just too good to be true.

A few moments later, Heather was beside the bed, once again whispering into the dazed and receptive teen’s ear. “A woman’s touch,” Heather repeated. “You long to touch a woman. To stroke her body with your fingers just like you enjoy being touched. You want to lick; to taste. First her mouth, then her nipples, and eventually, between her legs.

“You long to lap at the nectar flowing from between her legs. To touch, to taste, to explore. You long to touch and explore a woman’s body. A woman like Heather. Heather is so sexy, and so are you Melanie. In fact, from now on, you’ll be turned on like never before. All the time. Horny all the time, secure in your own sensuality, and flaunting it for all to see.”

After this session, and after another self-induced orgasm on the hallway floor, Heather had waited another hour, but Melanie hadn’t cum again in that time even though she had remained deeply asleep. When she finally heard her blonde friend stirring on her own, signalling that she was waking up, Heather had quickly gathered her things, threw them back in her own room, and slipped downstairs to get breakfast started.

When Melanie swept down the stairs a few moments after a quick stop in the washroom, she was visibly changed. With her housecoat billowing behind her, and her teddy clinging provocatively to her perfect female form, Melanie was projecting raw sensuality and explicit carnal hunger. It was palpable in the room, and Heather found that she was having a difficult time swallowing. Her young teen friend was simply glowing, and had never looked so confident.

Heather knew instinctively that she had been the one in control, and putting suggestions into Melanie’s head, but right now, all she wanted to do was drop to the floor and worship this divine goddess who had just descended the stairs to grace the mortals who lived there beneath her.

Breakfast was different too. Melanie seemed to be enjoying food much more than usual. She was saying “mmmmmmm” with everything she tasted, complimenting Heather on her cooking skills, and even thanking her for taking such good care of her.

Later, in the cabana while getting changed to go in the pool, Heather decided to step things up another notch, just too see if all of her commands had been received. Normally, she had been very shy getting naked in front of her attractive friend. She had always tried to do it when she was alone, or behind a towel, or as quickly as possible. This morning though, she decided to take her time and be completely open about it.

Taking off her housecoat, and slipping off her PJs with her back to Melanie, Heather bent over very obviously and very deliberately to step into her bikini bottoms. As she did so, she heard an audible gasp behind her. Glancing over her shoulder as covertly as possible, just to make sure that Melanie wasn’t having another one of her unexpected orgasms, Heather was pleased to find that her friend was instead staring open-eyed at her naked ass. Now that she was assured a captive audience, Heather took her time to complete the show.

Later, by the pool, after Melanie had regained her composure, the blonde had picked up her phone and had said to Heather, “Well, I don’t know about you, but I need some guy-time. I’m calling Biff.”

Heather’s jaw dropped. Inwardly, she cursed herself for not seeing this coming when she had directed her friend to be horny from now on.

Of course Melanie would call Biff for some sexual relief!

Biff wasn’t Melanie’s boyfriend per se, but he was her go to guy whenever she needed a booty call.

Melanie must have recognized Heather’s distress, even if she had misread it. “Oh, don’t worry,” she said. “I’m sure Biff has a friend for you.”

Oh goody, Heather thought sarcastically. But then, she immediately had a thought of a way to keep things interesting before the guys got here. She’d have to play her cards just right though…

Hanging up the phone a few minutes later, Melanie announced, “It’s all set! Biff and Max will be over in a few hours.” Melanie was looking at Heather now who, instead of looking pleased, had a big pout on her face. As expected, the blonde took the bait and asked, “What’s wrong Heath? Do you not like Max?”

“Oh it’s not that,” replied Heather as coyly and as shyly as she could. “Max is fine. It’s just that … well … it’s me…”

“What is it?”

“Well, this is embarrassing,” sputtered Heather. “But I haven’t trimmed … down there … in a long time.” This was in fact a blatant lie. Heather had trimmed her pubic hair just the day before in anticipation of what she was hoping would happen with Melanie. “And I can’t easily do it myself.” Another lie.

“Can’t you, like, go to a salon?” asked Melanie, her face suddenly looking a little flushed.

“Not at the last minute like this.” Heather looked up into Melanie’s eyes, and flashed an innocent smile. “Could you … um … y’know. You’ve done it before. Could you help a sister out, Melanie?”

The look on Melanie’s face was very much of a deer caught in the headlights. All of her earlier goddess-like composure was gone, and all that was left—as far as Heather could see—was a very horny teenaged girl, already aroused beyond measure to be around her best friend, and that best friend had just asked her to trim the bush of the very piece of anatomy that a confused Melanie was trying to stay away from, both mentally and physically.

God help her, thought Heather, Melanie is still resisting the urge to be bi-curious, and watching the struggle is driving me crazy with lust.

Eventually Melanie capitulated. What choice had she had really? Just a half hour later, the two of them were in the master bedroom’s ensuite, with Melanie holding a set of electric shears in her right hand. A grinning Heather was sitting on a stool placed in the stand-up shower, and she was naked, legs spread, with her hairy bush on full display. The anticipation was killing her with arousal though, as was the prospect of “innocently” exposing her sex like this to her long-time crush. The longer Melanie demurred, the more swollen and prominent were Heather’s lips, and the wetter her whole pussy was getting. In fact, she could already feel the lubrication seeping out from between her nether lips, to pool on the seat of the stool beneath her.

* * *

Melanie was happy to hear that the boys could come over so quickly. She had been feeling confused with the way her body had been reacting to her best friend’s, very female, body. A good screw with a boy would help and (hopefully) straighten her right out again. Literally.

That prospect wasn’t much help her much now though. The hard cock she’d summoned was still at least an hour away and Melanie was just as horny as before, only now, she was face to face with Heather’s pussy, and it was so obviously just as aroused.

What the hell had I been thinking when I agreed to do this? wondered Melanie to herself as she thumbed the switch on the shaver and looked at the pussy… that was, the… um, the vagina in front of her. She could smell it, see how glistening wet it was. The whole scenario was making the young blonde’s already lust-addled head spin all the more.

“I’m sorry about the … um … arousal,” Heather said apologetically, even though she continued to expose her naked sex to her friend almost brazenly, despite having acknowledged its stimulated state. “I guess I’m really looking forward to the boys’ coming over.”

Melanie muttered a reassurance so vague that even she didn’t know what she’d just said. She knew that she could back out, but part of her didn’t want to. It was the part of her that didn’t want to let her friend down, she kept telling herself.

With that, the blonde teen reached out tentatively to pull at Heather’s pubis gently so that she could strategically apply the shears to the hair closest to the girl’s inner thighs. From what she could see though, the brunette’s thick bush didn’t really need trimming, and she still couldn’t figure out why Heather couldn’t simply have done this on her own. Melanie was about to say as much, when Heather said something that made her blood run hot.

“A woman’s touch,” murmured Heather.

Melanie froze. “What?”

“I’m just saying that I appreciate you doing this for me. What it needed was a woman’s touch.”

Melanie was quite sure that the temperature in the room just shot up, as she felt a scorching pressure right on the tip of her clit as well as a tingling at the base of her spine.

A woman’s touch.

It’s so much better than a man’s touch.

Where had she heard that before? And why was it so hot?

Whatever the phrase meant, just thinking about it had taken her mind off the distasteful nature of her current chore. All of a sudden, the hairy bush in front of her wasn’t at all unpleasant anymore, and Melanie was able to touch it a lot more easily as she moved the clippers around, trimming as she went. She wasn’t sure if Heather was uncomfortable or enjoying the procedure. The Italian girl was leaning back against the wall of the bathtub, legs spread and feet perched on the rungs of the stool, and was firmly biting her bottom lip as if trying to stifle a scream. Was she fearful about having sharp clipper so close to her tender labia, or, was there something else going on? Was it because she had inadvertently brushed her friend’s clitoris a couple of times with her thumb?

Then, once Melanie announced that she was done, Heather stood up immediately and rushed off to her room without saying a word, leaving Melanie to clean things up. When the brunette came back out a few minutes later to have a shower, she was looking a little pink and could do little more than squeak when she tried to talk. The shower she took was very long too, and Melanie wondered what the extra splashing was all about, and what her friend was doing to make that rhythmic thumping sound that was vibrating through the walls of the house.

With Heather so occupied, Melanie took the opportunity to clean herself up, to make sure that she was presentable for the boys. She checked to make sure that her own pussy was properly clean-shaven, marvelling once more at how wet it was. Sure, it had been moist pretty much all the time since her visit to deliver the cookies next door a few days ago, but today was different. Today, her arousal was leaking out of her pussy and down her inner thighs. Today, she couldn’t even brush against her tender swollen lips without making herself swoon. No, something had happened recently to drive her arousal even higher than it had been, and she didn’t know exactly what it had been. She was just glad that Biff and Max were on their way over because she needed some relief and, right now, she was halfway tempted to take them both on at the same time to get it.

What Melanie really needed was a good cum, but her orgasms seemed to only be happening on their own of late, and never when she was ready for them, or could really take advantage of them. Although, up to this point, there didn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when the orgasms overwhelmed her, Melanie could only hope that tonight, she might just get lucky enough to have one while she and Biff were … well, suitably engaged.

Her hopes were heightened in this regard just a half hour later, when Melanie had an unforeseen orgasm at about the moment Biff stole a quick kiss as he and Max were walking past her into the house and towards the rec room. Mercifully, he didn’t seem to notice her swooning, but Heather must have noticed something was up, because she slid a chair over for Melanie to collapse into. The boys were, at least at first, a little more interested in where the big screen TV was, and what was being served for supper.

That supper (consisting of chicken wraps and tortilla chips on the side) was served shortly thereafter. Then, the four of them hung around downstairs for a time until the necking inevitably started. For once, it hadn’t been one the boys who initiated first contact, it had actually been Melanie. Too horny to wait any longer, she had grabbed Biff’s head and twisted it away from the baseball game he’d been watching to sink her tongue unceremoniously down his throat.

What followed next was a little too quick and a little too unsatisfying for poor frustrated Melanie. After dragging Biff up to her bedroom, they had fooled around for a bit, rolled a condom on his prick, and then, just as he was penetrating Melanie, she had had an explosive and sudden squirting orgasm that had pushed him right back out again. Melanie had actually screamed out loud at how good it felt, even if it wasn’t quite the deep fucking that she’d been so desperately craving.

This turned Biff on so much, naturally because he had assumed that he had caused her explosive orgasm simply by sticking his cock inside her, that he had come within only a few short strokes. And then, once he was done, he had little interest in doing anything else, and since he could hear Max yelling at the game on the TV downstairs, he had gone down to join him, and they had left shortly thereafter.

* * *

Max had already been downstairs watching the game because his experience with Heather hadn’t been all that different from the encounter between Melanie and Biff.

Indeed, the moment Max had noticed that Melanie and Biff were making out on the couch across the room, he took it as his cue to jump onto Heather and start to maul her tits. As much as Heather was rolling her eyes at the immaturity and lack of experience of her current partner, she had to admit that the enthusiasm was stimulating, no doubt in large part because she was already extraordinarily horny because of what had of late been happening with her long-time crush Melanie.

Heather managed to delay things long enough to cajole Max to join her in her guest bedroom and, once they got there, he’d jammed his hand into her panties forthwith, and was indiscriminately stroking at anything and everything that he came into contact with. Patiently, without being too matronly—something that might damage his manhood—Heather was able to direct the young man’s touch to where it was supposed to go. He didn’t necessarily know what he was doing even then, but she was already so worked up (especially by what she was hearing from Melanie’s throat from down the hallway) that she ultimately didn’t care that it was a boy diddling her. When her orgasm happened, it actually surprised him, making it obvious that he just been playing with her to get her wet enough to penetrate, not to actually give her any pleasure.

Max was then pulling her panties to the side and was making to mount her, when she stopped him and handed him a condom. He looked at it once, and then back at her face where he found an expression that made it clear that nothing else was about to happen without this particular device being applied.

The boy sighed, tore open the package and slipped the condom onto his erection, muttering all the while. Heather wasn’t paying all that much attention to what he was doing actually, as she was emotionally uncertain about the whole thing. Sure, this wouldn’t be her first time with a boy and, although she much preferred women, she had to admit that she did enjoy being penetrated. And it wasn’t like she wasn’t aroused. Hell, that whole episode in the bathroom this afternoon with Melanie shaving her had kept the young Italian woman dripping wet all afternoon, and that was after she had masturbating once in the bedroom immediately following the shave, and twice more in the shower.

Yes, it was hard to believe after all that, but Heather still needed some sexual relief in the form of a good fucking, and since she’d left her favourite dick-shaped dildo at home this week (who knew it was going to be the kind of week that it had become), and hadn’t been able to pick up a new one the other day at the mall, maybe a real one would do the job.

If Max could just stay hard long enough…

Perhaps predictably, this wasn’t to be. It was likely that Max was assuming that Heather’s swift and sudden orgasm had been entirely his doing, and this assumption was going straight to his head as well as his dick, an unfortunate combination that gave him the stamina of, well… a hamster. Indeed, the whole encounter reminded Heather of that time her friends had dropped her male and female hamsters in a cage together as a joke. The male had mounted the female immediately, and Heather had intervened to pull the tiny animals apart, confident that she’d managed to do it before any actual copulation had taken place. She hadn’t been as fast as the male though, because the female hamster had still delivered an unplanned litter some three weeks later.

Sadly, this kind of blink-and-you’ll-miss-it fuck had been her experience with Max that night too, save of course for the unplanned litter. The young man had mounted Heather (with some help from her in figuring out where exactly he should penetrate her) and had then spurted practically as soon as he was nestled—not all that deeply—inside her.

Then, after pulling out almost immediately, the boy had had the temerity to ask Heather if it had been good for her too.

What a dick, she had thought at the time. And not the kind of dick that, for once, I actually needed.

Truth be told, she wasn’t all that upset about the way things had turned out, especially considering that Max had gotten up out of bed pretty much straightaway to seek out a beer and to see what the score was in the baseball game that he’d been dragged away from earlier. Heather was actually a little relieved when he’d left her room, it may have been rude, but dragging things out would have been awkward. Max was a Neanderthal, and the sooner he and his crony left, the sooner she could go back to seducing Melanie. And then, seemingly as if God Himself had heard her plea, Biff was soon in the rec room with Max, both of them screaming at the players on the screen, as if it made a difference.

When Heather and Melanie met each other in the hallway shortly thereafter, no words needed to be exchanged. The two of them simply shrugged their shoulders and went to sit by the pool to watch the sun go down and wait for the boys to leave on their own which, predictably, happened unceremoniously a short while later when it became obvious that their team was going to lose.

That had been last night, and Heather could scarcely believe her own luck as to how the abysmal behaviour of the boys had played so well into her hands. In fact, so confident was she in how to now capitalize on the situation, she had even decided to get a good night’s sleep in her own bed instead of the kind of restless sleep she would have had on the hallway floor. She’d already laid the groundwork. Now it was better to be wide awake tomorrow when the real fun started, she had rationalized.

This was perhaps why she was so surprised when she’d woken up the next morning to hear voices downstairs in the kitchen.

Female voices.

Heather had actually smacked herself lightly in the forehead when she’d remembered that Zoe had been coming for a visit today. At first, she had been disappointed at the prospect of not having Melanie to herself all day, but knew that, if Zoe was as self-absorbed as she normally was, Heather would still likely have opportunities to take advantage of any Melanie’s post-orgasmic trance states that might come her way. As it turned out, Heather may have missed the first opening, the one that Zoe had inadvertently used, quite wastefully, to order another drink, but this certainly wasn’t the case again, a few short hours later.

This time, the three girls were in the pool, tossing a ball back and forth while straddling pool noodles for buoyancy. Heather had just tossed the ball at Melanie, who missed it because she was clearly occupied doing something else. Her mouth was gaping, eyes fluttering, and Heather could see that she was actually humping at the thick pool toy between her legs. Clearly, the hot young blonde was having another orgasm right there in the pool!

While Zoe scrambled to get the ball—an act made all the more difficult because she refused to get her hair wet during the game—oblivious as to what was happening, Heather herself was scrambling to get over beside her friend in time to take advantage of the trance (if there even was a trance in these conditions) while there was still time. When Heather got to Melanie, she was leaning against the wall of the pool, a satisfied grin on her face, licking at her lips languidly and clearly in a state of trance breathing.

Oh, thank the maker.

“That looked like it was pleasurable,” whispered Heather quietly enough so that Zoe couldn’t hear from the other side of the pool. “I bet you’d like to feel that more often wouldn’t you?”

“Mmmm Hmmmm,” responded the entranced teen affirmatively.

“I bet you’re tired of the unsatisfactory fumbling of boys who are interested only in themselves,” continued Heather. “What you really need is a woman’s touch. You need Heather’s touch. You need to touch Heather. In fact, for the rest of the day, Melanie, you will seek out every opportunity to touch Heather, to hold her, to caress her affectionately, and it will arouse you like never before…”

“Is everything OK?” asked Zoe as she stroked towards the other two girls at the edge of the pool.

This question came just as Melanie was coming out of her trance. She shook her head, opened her eyes, and smiling, said, “Of course. Who’s point was that?” As she spoke, she reached out and pressed her hand against Heather’s shoulder and lightly rubbed it, causing her friend to gasp in surprise. Then, she pushed against that shoulder to move away from the wall in order to chase after the ball, while giggling.

Heather looked after her friend, absently caressing the shoulder that Melanie had just touched with her fingers. Melanie had never really done that before. Sure, they’d hugged before, but once Melanie had become suspicious of Heather’s feelings for her, she’d been very careful to keep her distance, at least physically. Things, apparently, were about to change…

Oh, this is going to be so much fun, thought Heather with a wolfish grin.

In the game that followed, there was a lot more contact between Heather and Melanie than usual, and not all of it had been necessary. Several times, Melanie had grabbed Heather by the tits in such a way that it didn’t seem at all accidental, and didn’t shrink away when Heather responded in kind. There was even one moment when Melanie had abandoned her pool noodle, and straddled Heather’s leg with the pretense of stealing the ball, and seemed to rub her crotch against Heather’s thigh quite a lot in the process.

When the game had run its course, and Zoe announced that it was time for her to get ready to go, Heather was beyond worked up. As they climbed out of the pool, she excused herself by saying that she needed to get changed, slipped into her bedroom, and before she’d even closed the door behind her, had shoved a hand into her bikini bottoms and had stroked herself to two orgasms in quick succession. By the time she was done, she was sitting on the floor, leaning back heavily against the door, knees spread, with her swimsuit tangled around her ankles.

Behind her, there was a knocking on the door, and Melanie’s voice was asking, “Is everything OK Heather? Zoe is leaving.”

Heather took a deep breath before responding. “I’m <gasp> cumming … um, I mean, I’ll be right … there.” Getting up unsteadily to her feet, with erotic images of their heated playing in the pool still bouncing around in her head, Heather adjusted her bikini, threw on a housecoat, and left her room to join her two friends in the foyer by the front door.

Melanie was looking at her friend with a puzzled expression on her face, no doubt wondering why Heather’s face was so flushed. Then, after taking her turn hugging Zoe goodbye on the front porch, Melanie stood right beside Heather, close enough to be rubbing shoulders, as they watched their friend walk away down the path.

As they waved goodbye, Heather noticed that there were people standing on the front stoop of the house next door. In the doorway was an Asian woman and a handsome muscular man, a couple that Heather recognized as Melanie’s neighbours Donna and Randy Henderson. The couple were chatting with two very prim and proper women. Were it not for the warm way that the Hendersons welcomed the women into their house, Heather would have thought by the way they were dressed that the two young women were proselytizing for a religious group.

Suddenly, Melanie was right up close to Heather’s ear, much, much closer than she normally got.

“Want a drink?” she asked playfully while simultaneously rubbing Heather’s upper arm. “I need another drink. And some food too. That was an exhausting game.”

“Tell me about it,” answered Heather quietly as she followed her hot friend back into the house, her still wet pussy squelching between her legs with every step.

This is it¸ thought Heather staring at Melanie’s wiggling bottom right there in front of her. With Zoe out of the way finally, one more orgasm, and that pretty little ass is mine. Finally.

* * *

Melanie’s afternoon had been a tad confusing to say the least. She’d had two of her mysterious orgasms, and was pretty sure that she’d passed out for a little bit after her second one because, when she finally regained full awareness in the pool, Heather had been right beside her, seemingly in mid-sentence. The hapless teen wasn’t sure exactly what her friend had been saying, but, it was clear that Heather had been concerned about Melanie losing consciousness while swimming. It had been very sweet of her best friend, and Melanie was extraordinarily grateful. Rarely had Melanie felt this close to her best friend, and she wanted to show her appreciation, and physical affection seemed like the best way to do it.

This, naturally, was the confusing part for the young woman.

It was one thing to want to show affection with hugs and shoulder rubs, it was quite another to be fantasizing about… well, about the things currently bouncing around in the stimulated teen’s mind. Thus, the need for another, very stiff, drink.

While Heather went to get changed—again, Melanie had gone to the kitchen where she had immediately thrown back a shot of tequila to calm her frayed nerves. Why, she wondered, was Heather getting changed now? Wasn’t that what she had said she was going to do when Zoe first announced that she had to leave? Surely Heather had been gone long enough to put on a different outfit, right? And what exactly had those noises been from the other side of Heather’s door when Melanie had gone to check on her? Had it been moaning? And, what about the wet squishy sounds that Melanie was sure that she’d heard as well.

Standing at the counter in the kitchen, Melanie resisted the urge to take another shot of tequila, and focused instead on putting it into the margarita mix that she was making. Truth be told, she was pretty sure that she knew what Heather had been doing on the other side of her bedroom door. She was relieving the kind of tension that Melanie was wishing she herself could relieve, like maybe against the corner of the kitchen table or something. The thought of her best girlfriend masturbating should have been something that repulsed Melanie but instead... well, instead, if anything, it was turning her on even more. Melanie was still eyeing the hard table corner lustfully when Heather returned from getting changed, and her horny state of being, believe it or not, actually got a lot worse.

The young, suddenly attractive Italian girl was now wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and a tight too-short T-shirt with no bra, something that made her nipples very obvious. As her normally shy girlfriend sauntered into the kitchen, Melanie found that she simply couldn’t help but stare at the engorged nubs as they swayed hypnotically back and forth with every step Heather took.

Neither of the young women said a word as Heather padded across the kitchen floor to come to stand right beside Melanie.

Melanie couldn’t help herself, and immediately reached over to touch Heather’s elbow with her right hand as she handed her friend her drink with the other one. Heather gasped at the touch, and accepted her drink without pulling away from the prolonged skin to skin contact.

Heather’s skin is so soft, thought Melanie. And look at the goosebumps that pop up wherever I touch it.

As her fingers slid lightly up along Heather’s upper arm, Melanie became aware that the friction was causing electric bolts to run up and down her spine. She nibbled lightly on her bottom lip as she realized that she obviously wasn’t the only one enjoying the caressing touch, because Heather’s nipples had grown even thicker and longer, and the areolas around them, now clearly visible, had puckered and dimpled.

It was Heather who finally broke the erotic spell. “TV?” she asked simply.

“What?” sputtered Melanie. “Um, sure. Good idea.”

Together, drinks in hand, they descended into the rec room where they sat down on the couch side by side, close enough so that they were rubbing both shoulders and thighs.

They didn’t talk much as they sat beside each other sipping nervously at their drinks. In fact, they hardly moved from this position at all until much later, when Melanie was consumed by another teeth-rattling orgasm, and was shocked, when she opened her eyes shortly thereafter, to find Heather’s face just a few inches in front of her own.

“Um. Did you say something?” asked Melanie unsteadily. She was pretty sure that she’d been listening to Heather speaking, but couldn’t remember actual words.

Her dark haired friend didn’t answer. Instead, she just held her position facing her. Inevitably, slowly even, Melanie’s eyes moved down to look at Heather’s lips hovering just inches in front of her own, as if expectantly. She’d never noticed how pink they were. And shiny too, like they’d just had lip gloss applied to them.

Would the lip gloss have a flavour? How would Heather’s lips taste?

Melanie blinked a few times, and licked at her own, suddenly dry lips, as she wondered where those thoughts were coming from, why Heather was still right there in front of her, why it didn’t at all bother her, and why—perhaps most importantly—was she getting turned on the longer they sat in silence like this.

* * *

Fuck, this has been a long night, thought Heather as she sat fidgeting on the couch beside Melanie. This has got to be the longest that she’s gone between orgasms!

Not that it hasn’t been fun though. For the entire four or five hours since Zoe had left, Melanie had been very affectionate as instructed, even if the increased contact had made for a very uncomfortable period of time for Heather, in a “squishy between the legs” kinda way.

In that time, they’d replenished their drinks a few times, had supper (they’d ordered a pizza), and even had a snack in the form of a bowl of chips. They’d been apart from each other only once, when Melanie had left to get changed into her pajamas—an overly-long t-shirt and panties. Then, finally, around 9:30 while the two of them were practically cuddled up under a blanket on the couch watching TV, the inevitable happened.

Melanie was in mid-sentence, having just fished a chip out of the bowl, when she stopped, clenched up, and let out a long, rapturous hiss. As Heather watched, Melanie’s body was racked by at least three spasmodic gyrations that were violent enough to throw off the blanket and send the snack bowl tumbling to the floor.

It was a long orgasm; long enough that Heather was pretty sure that it involved multiple peaks, and the Italian girl knew enough to just let her friend ride it out. Finally, about three minutes later, when Melanie signaled that the orgasm was finally at an end by sighing loudly and collapsing heavily onto the couch, and once Heather had confirmed that Melanie’s breathing was the trance breathing that she’d been waiting for, the brunette sprang into action.

Moving up so that she was sitting directly beside Melanie, her right knee folded underneath her and the other leg draped lightly over her friend’s legs, Melanie began to speak in as commanding a tone as she could muster.

“Listen very carefully Melanie,” she said. “Tonight’s outcome will all come down to choice. Your choice.

“All day long, you’ve been rubbing bodies with Heather, and you’ve been so turned on by it. I know part of you desperately wants to take it to the next level. Part of you wants to kiss her, and believe me, Heather is more than ready for this to happen. She’ll be receptive. But, it’s up to you. Completely up to you.

“When you wake up, you’ll see Heather’s lips ripe for the taking. You’ll wonder what this particular woman’s lips would feel like against your own. What they would taste like. But you get to decide whether or not to make the next move. You decide if the two of you are to kiss. You.” Heather smiled, unconsciously rubbing her tender crotch up against Melanie’s outer thigh. “But know this, the more you resist what you truly want to do, the hornier you will become. If kissing Heather is something you truly want to do, then your body will tell you that it’s right by getting more and more aroused until you finally give in and take what you truly desire.”

This was, by far, the longest command that Heather had ever given Melanie, and she knew she was pushing it because, even now, it was clear that Melanie was starting to come out of the trance. Heather was almost done though.

“It’s a never ending circle Melanie. A circle that won’t end until you finally gave into your base desires to feel a woman’s touch in every way you possibly can.”

* * *

A woman’s touch, thought Melanie. To feel a woman’s touch in every way I possibly can. By touching Heather’s lips with my own.

Melanie’s gaze shifted up to look into Heather’s eyes, and then back down to stare at her friend’s pink lips again. And through it all, the brunette didn’t move at all; holding her head perfectly still, maintaining the two inch chasm between their mouths.

Without even realizing it, Melanie’s right hand had begun to move, practically of its own accord, and it was now lightly tracing the line of Heather’s jaw, from just beneath her left ear all the way down to her chin. The action was causing Heather to shiver and whine, but otherwise she managed to maintain the same position, face hovering just out of reach. Somebody was moaning out loud now, and Melanie was a little shocked to discover that it was her. Heather’s reaction had been such a turn on for her, building on her already substantial arousal.

I want to kiss Heather, she thought. I must want to kiss her. Why else would my body be getting so turned on at the prospect?

Without intending to, Melanie was gripping Heather’s chin now, gradually pulling her friend’s face ever closer to her own. For her part, Heather was offering no resistance at all, although her eyes were fluttering and her nostrils flaring.

I want to kiss her, Melanie thought again as her lips parted a little in anticipation. In front of her, she could see Heather’s lips doing the same, could feel the gasps of air coming from somewhere in panting bursts. The blonde teen wasn’t sure if it was her or Heather who was panting, although clearly somebody was turned on, and it was more than likely both of them. Clearly they both wanted this. Clearly, the closer and closer the lips drew towards each other, that both were into it.

And still, Heather hadn’t said anything, letting Melanie have complete control, even playing along when Melanie stopped pulling on her chin, immobilising her face so that their lips were less than a centimeter apart, yet close enough to feel the warmth radiating from each other’s now-burning cheeks.

Heather was staring at Melanie, her eyes wide, pupils fully dilated; clear, despite all the alcohol that they’d consumed today. The only movement coming from the difficult act of swallowing, an action so subtle that it only slightly shook her head and gaze.

And then, excruciatingly slowly, Melanie’s head drifted forward so that her lips pressed lightly against Heather’s for a moment before pulling back just as leisurely. Melanie wasn’t exactly sure when she’d closed her eyes, but when she opened them again, Heather’s were shut, and her entire face was scrunched up in a pleasurable grimace, like it was having an orgasm all on its own. She still hadn’t moved her head though, continuing to let Melanie take the lead.

Languidly, the blonde teen licked her lips, tasting cherry.

Well, that answers the question of what her lips taste like. I like it.

I want … more…

Not quite as slowly this time, Melanie leaned forward to touch her lips to Heather’s again. This time, the contact lasted slightly longer. This time, both sets of lips began to move slightly against each other. This time, both girls began to moan pleasurably at the contact.

For Melanie, it was unlike any kissing she’d ever experienced with boys. It was … what was the best word? Tender. Sensual. Erotic. She couldn’t decide which word fit it best. Like a woman, the experience she was now indulging in for the first time defied a single word to define it.

Their kiss stayed that way for several minutes, slow and gentle, until Melanie reached slowly behind Heather’s head, gripped the back of her neck lightly, and pulled her best friend’s face even closer into her own.

With this one simple act, both girls pretty much lost all remaining semblance of control.

* * *

It’s happening, thought Heather as she probed Melanie’s mouth with her tongue. Oh my God, it’s actually happening!

Heather’s whole body was shaking with excitement and arousal. They were both holding each other by the sides of the head, mutually pulling faces closer with their lips and tongues sliding wetly against each other. They were both panting now, grunting and gasping, their bodies completely entwined, and with Heather openly grinding her crotch against her best friend’s thigh.

I’ve waited so long for this.

Heather wanted to speak up. To say something. To tell her long-time crush how much she’d wanted to do this but she couldn’t. She didn’t want to risk breaking the spell. Melanie may have abandoned herself to the kissing, and didn’t seem to object to the way the Italian was grinding her pussy against her leg, but she’d already batted Heather’s exploratory hand away from her breast once, making it clear that part of her was still holding out.

That’s OK, thought Heather. I have an idea. It’s not like it has to be my hands that are the ones playing with her breasts.

With their faces still pressing up against each other desperately, Heather reached up and took Melanie’s hand and began guiding it down between their bodies. She could feel her friend tense up though, so tried to distract her by pulling out of the kiss and moving her head so that she could gnaw gently along the nape of the blonde’s neck and up to her ear, which she then began to probe delicately with her tongue. This did the job causing Melanie to both physically relax and groan, even as her body resumed its shaking and heaving. Heather grinned, knowing exactly what effect her actions were having on Melanie, who had once confided in her that having her ears played with like this drove her absolutely wild with desire.

And so it was that Melanie was so distracted by the warm tongue in her ear that she didn’t resist when Heather manipulated her hand so that she began to fondle her own breasts.

If I can’t touch them, then at least she can.

It took surprisingly little encouragement on Heather’s part to get Melanie to play with her own perfect tits. At first, the brunette guided the blonde girl’s hand along the sensitive sides, before zeroing in on the obviously erect nipples, but this direction wasn’t necessary for long. Within moments Melanie, who had gone back to thrusting her tongue into Heather’s mouth, was mawling her own breast and tweaking the nipple roughly through the thin material of her t-shirt all of her own accord.

“Ooooooooohhhhhh, Heather,” whispered Melanie, causing the Italian girl to experience a mini orgasm at hearing something she’d only ever fantasized about hearing.

As Melanie continue to fondle and arouse her own breasts, Heather moved in closer so that her own breasts were up against Melanie’s, and her girlfriend’s hand was inadvertently rubbing her own neglected nipples as well.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. How much more of this can I take?

Wasting no time in taking further advantage of the situation, Heather shifted her body so that her knee was now sliding up between Melanie’s legs. Melanie must have felt it coming, because she had begun to kiss Heather harder now, and had started probing with her tongue even more ferociously, even as she spread her legs invitingly enough to allow the brunette’s knee to eventually rest firmly against her crotch. Through the thin fabric of Melanie’s panties, Heather could feel how very wet her girlfriend was; could feel the sodden fabric sliding up and down her leg just above the knee as Melanie began to hump at her leg reflexively.

“You’re wet,” Heather whispered hoarsely in Melanie’s ear, no longer able to resist the urge to speak. “I can feel you on my leg.”

“Gnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrrr,” grunted the raptured teen, even as she moved against Heather’s strategically positioned leg all the more feverishly, even going so far as to pull the leg into her groin with her free hand.

Heather was playing with Melanie’s ear with her mouth again, licking at her tiny earlobe with her tongue. “Oh, look at you, Melanie. Giving into desire, and humping my leg.”

The blonde girl was panting now, openly pounding her wet pussy against Heather’s thigh until suddenly, it wasn’t there anymore. Despite her groaning protest, and her feeble attempt to keep mashing the knee into her needy crotch, Heather was pulling her leg away, leaving the blonde to hump helplessly at empty air.

“Awww, that felt good didn’t it? But not as good as a hand, right?” Heather said reaching towards Melanie’s panties.

“Yesssssss … I mean … no?” Melanie had reached out and stopped Heather’s hand. She was obviously confused; still resisting. She’d already come this far, but, in the same way she didn’t want Heather playing with her tits, she was unwilling to let the brunette probe her obviously enraged folds. Perhaps sensing that the moment Heather’s hands were inside her own panties, there was no going back.

“OK. Then, what about your hand?” asked Heather, as she took hold of Melanie’s right hand and began to manipulate it without waiting for permission. “Just like on your breasts, Melanie? Why don’t you play with your own pussy? Just the way you like it.” Heather was holding Melanie’s hand on the blonde’s own groin now, tracing wide circles over it with the tips of her dangling fingers. From her angle, Heather could see how Melanie’s arousal had made her panties translucent. She could practically see right through them!

Melanie grunted, her legs twitching even wider and obviously responding to the suggestion that she pleasure herself.

“I mean,” continued Heather slyly. “The best kind of woman’s touch is when a woman touches herself isn’t it?”

This phrase had the desired effect, and drove Melanie over the edge. Eyes wide, mouth gaping, she abruptly snatched her hand out of Heather’s grip, reached down between her own legs, slipped her panties to the side, and zeroed in on her clit immediately with her index finger. The young blonde responded to the pleasant sensations this long-desired act was causing her by cursing happily.

“Oh, Christ,” Melanie murmured, her finger stroking haphazardly, even clumsily on her exposed clit. “Feels … so fucking good …”

Heather took a moment to soak up the libidinous scene in front of her. Her long-time crush was sitting on the couch in front of her, legs spread as wide as they would go, frigging her clit while she huffed and puffed and groaned in a rutting heat. But it was clear than Melanie was having a hard time of it. Her body kept clenching up and going rigid in response to the intensity of the pleasure, and it was forcing her to repeatedly stop her stroking, albeit temporarily.

“Oh, you poor thing, Melanie,” Heather said as she reached down quietly to pull her friend’s panties as far to the side as they would go. Melanie was in her own little world now, not even registering that Heather had actually touched her, once off limits, quim. She was still sporadically stroking at the clit, even more awkwardly than before, and every time she stopped and went rigid, Heather watched as tiny jets of a clear liquid would squirt out of her friends swollen lips.

She was having mini-orgasms. Squirting ones! No wonder she couldn’t control what she was doing with her fingers!

“I can see everything, Melanie,” whispered Heather huskily as she guided the blonde’s finger back to the clit and helped hold it in place while she rubbed it around. It wasn’t an easy thing to do considering how wet and slippery everything was. “I can see how wet you are. There’s a puddle on the couch between your legs.”

Melanie grunted again, clenching up again lifting her ass up off the couch in the process. Her eyes were rolling back in her head, her finger once again losing track of where her clit was and not yet having registered the fact that her clit was still, nonetheless, being diddled.

“Does it turn you on to be watched like this?”

“Oh … fuck … yeah…” grunted the teen. “Soo hot… you … watch me … masturbate.”

Heather smiled, her fingers dancing on her best friend’s clit, applying pressure in just the way that she herself liked.

“Does that feel good?”

“Uh huh.”

“Even when you realize that you’re not even touching yourself anymore?” the young Italian asked mischievously. “That it’s me.”

Melanie’s eyes went wide, but she didn’t attempt to pull away.

“Those are my fingers Melanie. I’m touching your pussy, watching as your pussy responds with pleasure.”

Throwing her head back in surrender, Melanie was practically howling in heat now, her body completely open to pleasure, her mind in full submission to the Sapphic nature of the sexual activity.

And then, at just the right time, Heather watched as Melanie’s body was overtaken by an orgasm. Whether this was one of the garden variety climaxes that had been sneaking up on her out of blue of late, or one that was caused by Heather’s expert clitoral manipulation, was hard to tell.

As Melanie’s body tightened up and began to quickly vibrate, and as Melanie herself started speaking loudly in tongues, Heather kept on stroking, and stroking. Then, Melanie was pulling her legs even further apart, throwing her head back, thrusting her crotch forward and ejaculating stream after stream of clear liquid all over Heather’s legs while the brunette was calling out to her, loudly enough to be heard over the screams of passion, saying simply, “YES. That’s it Melanie. Let go, and surrender to pleasure.”

* * *

When Melanie came back to her senses a few moments later, she was wearing nothing but her panties, was straddling Heather, and feeding her nipples to her friend one at a time.

Heather was openly pawing at Melanie’s pussy, an act that was made all the more difficult by the fact that Melanie was aggressively rubbing her cunt up against anything that made even the slightest bit of contact with it. It didn’t help that her panties had slipped back into place, covering her pussy again.

Somewhere, off in the distance a thought was registering in Melanie’s lizard brain.

Panties. In the way. Completely in the way.

All reservation gone now, the blonde girl scrambled to her feet, peeled off her panties and then, standing above her friend, Melanie grunted ferally once and fell heavily to her knees between Heather’s legs, before leaning forward with the intent to suck her best friend’s nipples. Everything seemed to slow down as Melanie gazed at those nipples, toying with them with her fingers. They were so different from her own, being a dark, almost chocolate brown, with little wisps of hair growing around the edge of the areola. The very tips of the nipples were pink, and they tasted, amazingly, just like strawberries. As she lapped first at one, then the other, alternately sucking them deep into her mouth, and then nipping at them lightly with her teeth, Heather was gripping the sides of her head, stroking her ears.

“Oh Melanie,” gasped Heather. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this.”

In response, Melanie only grunted, even as Heather pulled the young woman’s head off her nipples, and leaned down to kiss her deeply.

Heather’s tongue was in her mouth again, raking along her lips lightly. Her hands were back on her breasts again too, at once pulling expertly at her nipples then, at other times, lightly stroking the sensitive undersides. Heather knew what she was doing. Knew just what to touch and how to touch it.

A woman’s touch.

Melanie had no idea what she had been missing all these years, and responded to the stimulation by moaning into her girlfriend’s mouth and kissing her even more passionately. All hesitation is gone. She wanted Heather in every way possible now. Wanted to feel a woman’s touch. Wanted to be touched by a woman in every way possible.

It was with this thought that she realized that her body was one step ahead of her. Somehow, without her realizing it, her hand had found its way into Heather’s boxers, and Melanie was now, for the first time in her life, stroking a pussy that wasn’t hers.

* * *

Heather almost came the moment Melanie’s fingers found their way past the waistband of her boxers and into her hairy bush. Sure, Melanie had touched this bush before when she had helped trim it, but not like this.

No, not like this.

The brunette lay back on the couch, spreading her legs as far as they could go, giving her friend full access to her pussy. Melanie was a quick study, and wasn’t at all shy anymore. Stretching the waistband of the boxers as far as it could go, the fingers on the blonde’s left hand danced and stroked and pinched Heather’s sensitive clit until the young Italian was shivering her way through her first orgasm.

When it was over, Heather pulled Melanie’s still-stroking hand up out of her shorts and, while looking sultrily into her friend’s face, licked at her own juices.

“I love the way a woman tastes,” she breathed. “You really should try it sometime.” Then, pulling her friend’s fingers out of her mouth, she offered them to Melanie, holding them, still dripping in front of the teenager’s quivering lips.

* * *

For a moment, Melanie stared at the fingers of her own hand, still wet from having just been lodged deeply inside Heather’s twat. Heather was holding her hand in place in front of her, just inches from her lips and, just like earlier when her girlfriend had held her own face in the same position, Heather was waiting for Melanie to make the first move. To decide what happened next.

Melanie looked up quickly into Heather’s half-lidded eyes, and then back at the proffered digits. They were close enough so that Melanie could smell their musk. Close enough so that Melanie could see (and feel) tiny droplets form and then drip off into space. Sure, she’d tasted herself before, on her own fingers out of curiosity, and on the lips of her boyfriends after they’d gone down on her.

But this was different. This was another woman’s taste, and before she could truly decide with her head what she should do, her body had already made the decision for her by reaching out her tongue to lap at the cleft between her fingers where much of her friend’s musky secretions had pooled.

It took a moment for her mind to register the taste. Salty. Sweet. Not unlike her own, but not anything like her own. It was familiar yet foreign, and she wanted more. But, just like earlier, by the time her mind had made the decision to taste more, her body was already in action, deep-throating her own fingers, sucking off every last droplet of her friend’s cum.

Melanie was moaning around her own fingers now, frustrated that they were almost clean and that all she could now taste was her own saliva. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Heather’s hand release her own, and reach up into her boxers to come back out again glistening. Her mind barely registered what this meant before her lips were wrapped around Heather’s index finger, and Melanie was tasting her girlfriend again.

In the back of Melanie’s mind, this was familiar somehow. Somewhere recently, she had performed a similar act—licking a sticky, musky secretion off a woman’s fingers one after another, and it had tasted like cookies. Before she could think about it anymore, another, fully loaded finger had appeared, and Melanie was grunting as she sucked it into her mouth next.

The fingers kept coming, one after the other, and they were accompanied by giggling and sighing and moaning. Melanie kept taking them into her mouth, one after the other, happily sucking and licking them clean. And then, the fingers were moving, leading her up towards Heather’s face until Melanie was watching one of the fingers wiping itself on her girlfriend’s lips, and she was licking the taste of pussy from those lips and moving against them a little for good measure. Then, another finger was smearing its sticky payload on Heather’s chin, and then on her neck, and then on her collar bone, and with each deposit, Melanie obediently cleaned it up with her tongue. By the time the trail had led past each of the young Italian woman’s breasts and to her navel, it was pretty clear where this was headed, but Melanie was long past caring. She was enjoying the game and loving the taste. The taste of a woman. She wanted more. Needed more. Where could she taste more?

When Melanie’s head finally found its way between her best friend’s legs, she didn’t stop to ponder where the boxer shorts had gone and who had torn them off. She didn’t stop to stare at the hairy bush that awaited her there, or wonder if this was something she truly wanted to do, she just listened to her body, and dove right in, tongue first.

Maybe part of her really wanted to bring her friend the same kind of pleasure that she’d brought her, but part of it was selfish too. Once Melanie had finally located Heather’s pussy with her tongue, she simply couldn’t get enough of the tastes and the textures that she found there. She’d had boys do this kind of thing to her, and knew that it could feel amazing, and she was pretty sure that, because she knew what she liked, she could do those very things to Heather.

She was right.

Melanie had begun by using the flat of her tongue to stroke directly at her Italian friend’s clit. Then, she used the tip to probe into her vulva. Then, she refocused her attention on Heather’s clit as she sunk two fingers into her friend’s pussy, and curled them to brush up against the G-spot. And just as Heather was about to explode again, Melanie pulled back, and licked along her friend’s inner thighs as that friend begged for release.

Giggling, Melanie capitulated, returning her eager tongue to her friend’s clit and pushing her over the edge. Heather spent the next twenty minutes screaming and moaning as she drifted from one awesome orgasm to the next, seemingly without pause.

Much later, after going down on her friend for the second time in as many hours, this time from behind, the new lovers were cuddling naked in Melanie’s bed. The blonde teen had no regrets, feeling nothing but a deep affection for her best friend.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her.

“Hey,” said Melanie quietly. “I just realized. I’m supposed to be helping out at a party tomorrow, right next-door. Wanna be my date?”

Heather smiled as if this were the kind of question she’d been waiting her whole life to hear. “Sure,” she answered languidly.

“It’ll be fun,” continued Melanie. “There’s even a dress code. Well, more like a costume actually…”