The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OWNED BY OLIVIA

(F/F, Mind-Control, Humiliation, Slavery, BDSM)
* * *

Do you like my story? So, what is it that you like then? The one thing that you really like the most?

Please let me know: (That’s the only pay-off in writing, really...!)

* * *

Wilde, Wilde, Olivia Wilde...

Cindy surveyed her surroundings at Crispy Cuffs with apprehension, feeling ill at unease with this little Friday night adventure. The club was filled with leather-clad people, Masters and slaves, advertising their status – a lack of clothing or kinky outfits to entice “Tops” was most notable among the “bottoms”. This was after all the most infamous bondage club of New Jersey. Cindy herself was dressed as neutrally and conservatively as she could have done, considering… She wore black leather pants, coupled with a silk white blouse – she could have been dressed to hit the dance clubs rather than Crispy Cuffs, which she probably would have done, had it not been for the curiosity factor.

Her eyes were fixated on the stage, where there was a young woman, completely nude, dangling from the ceiling with a steel chain that was attached to the leather cuffs on her wrists pulled well above her head. She was already sweating like a pig. A much older man stood behind her, wearing tight, navy blue leather pants, his body naked above the waist, and his beer belly hanging over the belt. But he was the Master – he was holding a long, leather whip, and he was beating the slave with it. She screamed repeatedly, apparently much to the amusement of the crowd, who laughed and cheered each time the girl wailed. Cindy was nearly outraged with this sight, but she could not quite look the other way.

Shannon appeared, having completed her grand tour of the club: “Cin, this place is totally perverted” she announced. “Did you know there is a room right over there, where they got a girl, totally naked girl, tied to a bench, and everyone is free to punish and molest her as they wish? Let’s get the hell out of here – I know a really good frat party we could go to – I bet all the boys are still there…”

Cindy smiled at her flatmate – she was dressed somewhat more daringly than Cindy, with a short leather skirt and a small tank-top, as she’d been the more excited to check out this kink hole, despite the fact that the suggestion had come from Cindy.

“Well, ok, just another 10 minutes, no?” Cindy replied.

“Ok, fine – let me go get another round of drinks for us then, I can’t take this stuff with a sober head…”

As Shannon made her way towards the bar, Cindy noticed a Dominatrix entering the club fresh, followed by a nearly naked girl, crawling like a dog behind her, her obnoxious dog-collar attached to the leash in her Mistress’s hand… Her humiliation was apparent on her face, and Cindy felt for her – how could she enjoy being so truly debased? Cindy was seriously pondering the answer to this question, when she heard someone talking to her:

“Well, well, well…”

She nearly shrieked and turned around – and she was shocked to come face to face with Olivia, Professor House’s teaching assistant at the Chemistry class, dressed nearly identical to the Dominatrix who’d just walked in. She was a grad student, and was truly gorgeous, to the extent that she knew a few guys who took the House class just to be able to be exposed to Olivia. She was only 27 years old, so perhaps some of the college guys were stupid enough to think she was in their range…

She smiled at Cindy with her usual superior smirk: “Cindy, I believe – right?”

“Yes, aahm, Cindy…”

“Surprised to see one of the students here…”

“I’m here just out of curiosity” Cindy explained swiftly. “I am almost on my way out anyway”.

“Hmm, just out of curiosity, huh?” she chuckled. “Honey, no one comes here just out of curiosity – they come because they are Tops or bottoms, even if they do not have the courage to admit it…”

“Well, I am neither” Cindy replied curtly.

Olivia’s smile widened further: “Oh, but, obviously, you’re no Top, little one… I know you from class: You’re just such a pretty princess… You could only be a bottom, the sort all sorts of people step all over… and, you look so hot tonight, I’d love to be your Top…”

“I am no one’s bottom or anything of the sort” Cindy replied in as harsh a tone as she could muster, “and I am no lesbian, either, for your information…”

Olivia paused for a few moments, not dropping her smile at all: “Well, too bad sweet one…” she finally said and turned around, walking towards the stage.

“Isn’t that the lab assistant in Chemistry?” Shannon had returned with two glasses of pink Martinis…

“Yes, that’s the bitch” Cindy replied, grabbing the Martini and attempting to drink it in one big gulp. “Let’s get the hell out of here and find some boys…”

* * *

Olivia was walking between the desks – House usually left her in charge of the lab class, and she often did something colorful to close the lecture.

“Ok, everyone, what you each see on your desk are two pieces of sugar and a small cup of liquid… Now, what I want you to do is very simple – first have the first piece of sugar, then dip the second piece of sugar in the liquid, and then eat up the second piece, too – and tell me what, if any, difference you see…”

There were a few murmurs as everyone followed the instructions. Cindy did the same, swallowing the first piece of sugar, dipped the second piece and swallowed that too – as far as she could tell, there was no difference whatsoever, but it seemed everyone was excited: As far as she could tell from the commentary, the second piece was totally lacking in any kind of sugary taste all of a sudden. Some guy was saying it was like biting into a piece of hard sand, no taste to it at all…

Olivia smiled confidently at the class: “Yes – no taste to it at all. The liquid is methyl-peroxide, fellas, and it removes all taste – unfortunately, not the calories, as the sugar is still there, you just become incapable of tasting it when it is soaked with this solution… Useless, but fascinating how easily you can remove a familiar sensation with a simple chemical solution… So, with that, the class is over – but make sure to pick up your quiz results as you exit – I did the grading and I’ve been more than generous, so no complaints…”

Cindy walked up to Olivia’s desk, not really wanting to talk to her after the previous night’s exchange at Crispy Cuffs, and picked up her exam paper – and was shocked to see a big red F marked right on the cover page. She hated Chemistry, which was an unfortunate prerequisite for a Marketing major. But she’d thought she’d done well enough to pass.

Olivia smiled at her: “Gotta apply yourself, Cindy…”

Shannon had approached as well, and seemed fairly content with her own C.

“Dyke!” Cindy said a little too loudly, as she turned around to walk out of the class.

“Christ” Shannon had grabbed her by the arm, “are you nuts?”

Cindy looked back at Olivia as she walked out – she was leaning back in her chair, still smiling arrogantly. Cindy had meant for Olivia to hear the insult, but more than a few students had heard it too, which had not been her intention.

“You’re crazy sister..” Shannon was still holding her by the arm as they exited out of the building – Cindy was upset with the F, but as soon as the warm Spring sun hit her face, she felt considerably better…

“Oh, fuck it… Let’s go grab lunch with the guys…”

* * *

Cindy was having her afternoon latte at the on-campus Starbucks and trying to catch up with reading for Marketing when Olivia pulled up a seat across from her.

“Hi there!” Olivia smiled, cocky as usual.

Taken aback, Cindy had no idea what to say.

“So, dyke, huh?... Tsk, tsk, tsk, bad girl, calling me names in front of the class…”

“Listen…” Cindy tried to cut in.

“If you must know, actually, I am a Bi – I’ve been fucking Professor House, did you know that?”

Cindy’s mouth hanged open.

“But I do mostly fuck girls, that is true… Girls pretending to be sex slaves quite often, actually - I pick them up at Crispy Cuffs, lesbian bars, here on campus, you name it…”

Olivia leaned in: “But, you know what I really always wanted – to fuck a girl who doesn’t wanna be fucked by a lesbian. To play with a girl, who doesn’t wanna play along…! Oh, yes – take a pretty, spoiled, straight girl - straight-as-an-arrow - and turn her into a lesbian plaything… a real sex slave, not a pretender with safe words and silly fanfare…”

“This is disgusting” Cindy replied, shocked and outraged at what she was hearing. “I’m leaving…”

“Sit your ass down” Olivia replied, not even forcefully, her smug smile not moving an inch.

Cindy found herself sitting back on her seat, having to listen to the rest of Olivia’s words.

“When I saw you at Crispy Cuffs, I knew you were the one – deny as you wish, but you were comparing yourself to the slave girls, not the Masters and Mistresses, and given what a spoiled, pampered, proper little girl you are, it only makes sense, even if you’re too dumb to figure… You think you deserve to be treated like a princess because you’re so hot and all the college guys are after you… But, I bet, deep down you crave to be humiliated and treated like shit… At any rate, it doesn’t matter anymore.”

“I am really gonna leave” Cindy finally managed to get in a word, edge-wise, though she could not somehow muster the will to get up and walk away.

Olivia just laughed:

“You recall our little lab test this morning - the two pieces of sugar you swallowed… did you wonder why everyone said their second piece had no taste at all, when yours tasted just normal? No, you were too self-involved to give such a thing too much thought, right? Well, guess what darling, your second piece of sugar had a different solution on it – a mind-control drug! My own creation! And you are now officially the first full-time guinea pig for this solution, though having tested small amounts on other unsuspecting individuals, I can assure you it works like magic.”

“You fed me something…??” Cindy said in outrage but Olivia ignored her.

“I have an antidote, too, and even the very moment you had the second piece, I was battling with myself on whether to find a way to feed you the antidote before it’s too late…. It’s not like I have no moral qualms at all… But then you really sealed the deal when you called me a dyke like that, in front of the whole class! I am a dyke of course, that’s not the point, but the fact that you think this is the worst insult you could come up with just makes this whole thing so much… proper and delicious… so richly-deserved… makes you absolutely ideal…”

“This is bullshit” Cindy said, grabbing her backpack once more.

“Let me demonstrate its effects” Olivia said, finally taking a sip from her own coffee. “You may get up now – go to the bathroom, take off you panties, and bring them back to me…”

“What?” – Everything Olivia said seemed to be more outrageous than the one before it, and Cindy was barely holding herself back to not physically attack the lab assistant right there, even though getting into a cat-fight in the middle of the Starbucks was the last thing she could have ever imagined herself doing. She was going to get up, that was for sure, only to march into the Dean’s office, and start the procedures for the complaint that was going to end this cocky bitch’s academic career at Rutgers swiftly.

She did get up and walk away from the table, and she meant to go right, literally towards the Dean’s office, except when she tried to take a step in that direction, she was suddenly filled with a terrible fear ripping through her heart, found herself almost shivering in worry, and her muscles lightly yet worriedly spasmed as if she was attempting to twist her legs into an extremely unnatural shape that could leave her very badly injured. It felt like she could take one more step and she’d drop on the ground screaming – she found herself instinctively turning left, which eased her body and soul, despite her surprise. She was walking towards the bathroom – ‘what the hell I am doing?’ she wondered, and stopped in her tracks. Once again a rising worry surged through her heart, as if not going to the bathroom and not doing as Olivia told had horrible consequences. She felt no physical pressure, yet that too seemed around the corner every moment she stood there like that. The rising fear was too much – she resumed her walk almost right away, even though this was only fueling another, huge worry: Was she really going to do the crazy thing Olivia had just demanded of her, walk in there, and come out with her panties in hand? The dread and fear bit into her as she walked inside the bathroom, but it still wasn’t like when she tried to go back and refuse Olivia’s request - that seemed like a few steps from total self-destruction.

Cindy walked right into one of the cabins, feeling almost dazed at what she was about to do – she stood in the cabin a few moments, but the same feeling of dread began fuming inside her every second, she had to do what the horrible bitch demanded, and almost like releasing her breath, she unzipped her skirt, let it fall on the ground, and hurriedly stepped out of her panties – she realized in humiliation that she’d picked a suggestive pink pair that morning… She put her skirt on again, opened up her back pack and dropped the panties in there. She walked out of the cabin and out of the bathroom, and headed towards Olivia who was leaning back comfortably, drinking her coffee, and apparently going through a magazine she’d found…

‘There is no fuckin’ way I am going to give her this satisfaction’ Cindy said to herself, and attempted to turn back on her heels – pain and fear returned with a vengeance, and she felt like the whole world would come crashing on her if she did not walk right up there that very moment, and give Olivia exactly what she wanted. She turned around again, thinking she had to look ridiculous if anyone was paying attention to her, turning around herself like a fool, and made her way to the table.

Olivia lifted her head up with a smug smile: “So?”

Cindy wanted to start screaming and cursing at her right then – she opened her mouth to begin a litany of insults. And she could have done it, she could, if she dared: Suddenly she knew that speaking those words would be like running her tongue along broken glass – the pain and fear hit her as soon as her brain gave out the command to hurl the insults and objections and threats, and she shut herself up in time to avoid what would be utter hurt… Olivia was not to be spoken against.

“So?” she asked again impatiently.

Knowing she had no choice anymore, Cindy opened her backpack and handed over her panties as discreetly as she could manage, her face suddenly a deep shade of red in humiliation. She could not even find the words to describe her fury at Olivia, or the utter humiliation and frustration that was burning through her mind like liquid fire - yet she was already realizing firmly that the drug she’d been fed was incredibly powerful, and she had no choice, no choice at all, but to obey this smug, cocky bitch unconditionally. She wanted to scream to high heavens or go hide in a tiny hole – yet she stood there, waiting for more orders, realizing this is what Olivia demanded.

“Well then, good girl…” Olivia said. “You will be a perfect, obedient little slave for me… Don’t worry – obeying the commands of your Mistress will only become second nature in due time…”

Cindy was screaming inside ‘no, no, no, nooo…’ but she did not dare let that out.

Olivia leaned down and took out a package: “Now, what I got here is some clothes I want you to wear tonight. I will come to pick you up tonight at 10 PM, be dressed, pampered up, and ready…”

With that, she got up and walked by Cindy, telling “Go home now, slut…”.

Cindy stood in the middle of Starbucks, her panties in Olivia’s bag, and holding the package from Olivia, almost not sure what to do – what had just happened? Could this be for real?

Finally the urge to head home kicked in, and Cindy began making her way across the campus.

* * *

Cindy held up the tiny skirt with absolute dread. It was designed after the classic schoolgirl uniform, except there was nothing classic about it, except for the plaid form – in a bright red & white. The skirt was so small that it was nearly a glorified set of panties, and the actual fire red thong she’d be wearing underneath – also out of the package – would be impossible to hide even from a most casual observer. The matching red top she was given was also tiny and easily two sizes too small for her 34C chest. It consisted of two sides held together with a few straps in the middle, thus squeezing her breasts into an obscene cleavage, all connecting with a big, inviting bow, that could be opened with a single easy pull to break her breasts free off their fabric cage. She put on the skirt and stood on impossible 5-inch bright red platform shoes. She looked at herself on the mirror, and all she saw was that she looked ridiculous even for a prostitute. She looked like a fantasy blow-up doll. She put on the thick, red leather dog collar as well – it had steel studs on the sides and back of it as well as hooks at the bottom of the front and back to attach things… But the absolute worst was that her name was written in the front, in the space that was left between the steel studs: CINDY in big, glittering, shiny letters…

There had been a small note attached to the collar – she read it again, in absolute dread:

‘Cindy, from now on, you will at all times wear a slave collar symbolizing your status as a slave and as my personal property. Tonight and other times you will wear the collar I provide, on campus something slightly less obnoxious. But you will never be without a tight collar around your neck to remind yourself and many observers your position as a slave. Know this – you are not my girlfriend or lover. You are now my sex slave, nothing more. Your sole purpose is to provide me with sexual entertainment. Your purpose in life from now on is to serve my sexual pleasure. You will concentrate all your attention and initiative toward attracting, arousing, stimulating, intensifying, and satisfying my sexual lust. That will be difficult for you at first since you’re so firmly straight and truly revolted by lesbian sex – but this is why you will put all the more effort into finding ways to sexually please a lesbian – a “dyke” as you put it… - Olivia’

Her stomach churned at the mere idea of touching another woman that way, let alone doing her utmost to sexually please a lesbian. She wanted throw up when she thought about it. She had taken a long, steamy shower after reading the note, partly trying to forget what was in store for her, and yet spent more time on making her make-up and hair perfect than if she had been going on a date with Prince William. She was realizing with total dread that Olivia’s prediction of obedience becoming second nature was already taking hold firmly. She’d said get ready, had not specified anything else, and that was enough to encourage her to look her absolute best – when she contemplated not obeying even the spirit of her instructions, the cold fear rushed through her heart at what might happen. So, she dared not question.

There was a horn outside, and she figured it was for her – she looked outside the window and saw a black limo waiting in front of the apartment building. She hurriedly left her apartment, almost rushing downstairs, which was extremely difficult to do in her current impossible footwear – she could not afford to keep the haughty bitch Olivia, now her Mistress, waiting for long. She passed by the two sophomore guys that lived downstairs on the stairs and was met with their whistles – normally she would give them a tongue-lashing fur such obnoxious behavior, but what could she say, looking like a total whore? Her eyes watered in shame, but she kept up her composure – crying would do no good with Olivia. She was just glad Shannon wasn’t around to see her in this pampered-up prostitute outfit. A black limo driver had stepped out to open the door for her, and his wide grin made no secret of the fact that he very much liked what he saw, which caused only further embarrassment for the blonde co-ed.

She helped herself inside the limo, and she was shocked to see none other than Shannon inside… She was kneeling on the floor of the limo.

And she was dressed exactly like Cindy – except that everything red was pink on Shannon, and her slave collar said SHANNON in the same big shiny letters. Other than that they could have been sisters dressed from the same store outlet by their mother.

“Well, hello, slut” Olivia greeted Cindy – she was seated on the backseat, dressed in a sharp black leather outfit, skin-tight pants, leather top - she looked classy and menacing whereas the girls looked soft and slutty. “I figured you’d need your play partner… so you and Shannon can have the honor of being my slaves together…”

Cindy felt too damn humiliated to even look at Shannon – she kneeled next to her, in front of Olivia, knowing this was what she was supposed to do.

“Put these on” Olivia said, producing two long leashes – not surprisingly, one red, one pink, both thin leather…

The limo started its journey, just as Cindy realized she had no idea where they were going…

As if she’d read her mind, Olivia chimed in with her usual smirk: “So, now, slaves, curious on where we’re heading? Well, why, we’re heading to Crispy Cuffs of course… I am under the impression you gals really did not get full idea of the place the other night…”

Cindy was hit with a new wave of terror upon hearing this: Go back to Crispy Cuffs? As a slave!! She recalled the girl who crawled inside in utter humiliation like a pathetic dog behind her Mistress, she recalled the girl who was getting a whipping for the amusement of the crowd, she recalled the room Shannon had mentioned, the room where slaves were raped and abused freely by anyone and in any way their owners deemed fit.

She could not go back to that place as a slave, there was no way, no way… yet even the thought of breaking her submissive position was unthinkable now, let alone jumping out of the moving limo as she would have wished… she was made a slave, and she could not break Olivia’s hold on her, no matter how much she wanted or tried. Her face burned in embarrassment and frustration at her predicament.

Olivia chuckled at the expression on Cindy’s face – “don’t worry slut, you learn to enjoy it – eventually… I told you, you were born to be stepped on and serve your betters… You’ll learn and appreciate in due time… You will be craving for humiliation and punishment and dying to be fucked by anyone of authority in no time…”

“But for now” she put her feet on the floor of the limo and slid forward comfortably on her seat – “you slaves lick up my boots until they are shiny enough to see your own slutty faces on them…!”

The girls heads were at her feet almost instantly - Olivia opened a small bottle of champagne and filled up her glass. It was a bit of a drive to Crispy Cuffs after all.

But with two pretty slaves now licking her feet up and down, even the journey could be fun…

Cindy Silver Eyes
http://www.asstr.org/~Cindy_Silver_Eyes/
* * *