The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pablo’s Revenge

MC, MF, FF, MD

A drug lord takes revenge on the family of a police commissioner destroying their lives and making an example of them for all to see. Innocent Maria becomes a pawn and is turned from a college student into a slut as the revenge deepens.

Maria could not move her arm and the glare of the lights directly overhead blinded her to those standing around the examination table. She tried again to move her arm, but found it secure to the table’s extendable arm. She felt the cold from the alcohol swap against her skin and then the telltale prick of a needle finding her vein. Almost immediately, Maria’s world exploded. She tried to cry out but the gag in her mouth made it impossible. The last words she heard were, “and her father thought she would be safe hidden in an American college.”

Maria Suarez was the daughter of the Deputy of the Mexican Federal Police Force. His departments were charged with combating the overwhelming violence and drug trade plaguing Mexico. He had made headway, but at a price. Not a week went by without reports of officers kidnapped or killed and most recently families tortured, killed or sold into lives of slavery. Deputy Commissioner Suarez was a brave man and did not fear for his own life, nor that of his wife, herself a former federal agent, but he did fear for Maria. She was the jewel of his life and he swore nothing would happen to her.

Maria was 20 years old, tall and model material. Her long hair fell to her shoulders and her smile could infect a room. Bright, outgoing and intelligent, she fit in well at college and for the first time in years, felt safe. Maria never traveled alone and had a team of two bodyguards from the Federal Police that accompanied her everywhere to include being positioned outside of her classrooms. Maria had a wide circle of friends that made her life easier in the United States, but complicated her security. Luckily, Deputy Commissioned Suarez had friends in the law enforcement community and everyone from local police to Federal Marshals were attuned to any possible intelligence concerning a threat to his daughter. Maria enjoyed an active social life in college, but was not a party girl. Although beautiful and sexy, Maria was a virgin, a devote Catholic and believed in saving herself for marriage. Despite outward appearances, Maria was a novice when it came to sex as she was protected and sheltered by her family growing up.

Maria had just hung up the phone with a reminder from her father to “be careful” when she made a serious mistake. While replying to messages on her computer she inadvertently clicked on a link while scrolling down the page. Unknown to Maria, the link contained a program that now active, monitored her mail and messages as well as recorded every keystroke. Most damaging is it controlled the computers webcam allowing the hackers to see whatever the cam saw. Maria’s life in the shadows was about to end.

Outside Juarez, Ramon knew exactly what he had when Maria’s IP address and keystrokes were registered. In his mind, he was already a rich man. Within hours the information reached Pablo Sanabel, head of the cartel. He quickly put plans in motion. Sanabel was going to demonstrate once and for all that no one was beyond his reach and failure to support the cartel would have serious consequences for both them and their families. As he sipped a cold beer and puffed on a Cuban cigar, he smiled. “Revenge,” he said, “is always sweet.”

When Friday night arrived, Maria prepared to go to a local club with friends. Her two bodyguards, Amanda and Marisol, had been there before, knew the owner and bartenders and felt safe. All of that conspired against the three women. Little did they know that the owner had been threatened and his wife was being held hostage to insure cooperation, while the bartenders received a bonus equal to double their annual salary. All they had to do was follow orders.

Maria looked great walking into the club. There was nothing like a short dress and long legs to grab attention. She turned multiple heads walking towards the bar. Amanda and Marisol followed behind her and nodded to regulars. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Over the thumping of the bass, she ordered her first drink of the night; her bodyguards had club soda.

Nothing happened for awhile. It was by design with the intention that security personnel would let their guard down. Unseen by the women was a head nod from a tall, good looking man standing by the bar. That nod, put Sanabel’s plan in motion. While Maria partied, untold eyes watched the trios every move.

About 15 minutes later, Amanda excused herself to go to he ladies room. As she opened the door to the hallway, a man was suddenly in her way acting intoxicated. As she opened her mouth to say excuse me, he blew a fine powder into her face that she could not help but inhale. He smiled and watched as the drug with the street name “zombie dust” did its work. Zombie dust was a drug cocktail composed of triazolam and cocaine.

The effect was immediate. The drug was well named as the body was awake and responsive, but the mind was asleep. Amanda just stood there until she was led away down a back hallway where zip ties were put on her wrists, a hood over her head, and she was tossed into the back of a waiting van.

Marisol looked around and began to worry about Amanda. She picked up her phone and sent her a text and got a reply. Amanda sent an IM stating that she was reviewing some security tapes with Marc, the owner of the club. A few minutes later, Amanda saw Marc approaching their table. After hugging both Marisol and Maria, he told the bodyguard that Amanda found something interesting on the tapes and needed her in his office. Maria said that she would not move and Marc offered to stay with her until the two women returned. Although against protocol, Marisol nodded and headed towards the back room office while Marc signaled the bartender for new drinks.

As soon as Marisol entered the office she knew something was wrong as the lights were too dim. Before she could react, a cloud of fine powder was blown in her face. Again the effect was immediate. As the zombie dust did its work, her captor commented that he never grew tired of watching the drug do its work. Marisol received the same treatment as Amanda and was soon laying next to her in the van.

Inside, Maria hardly noticed her two bodyguards had been gone a long time. She was having too much fun talking to Marc. Unbeknownst to her, the bartender had slipped a roofie into her last drink. Now, both he and Marc were waiting for it to take effect as there was a job to be done. As Maria stood there, her world got blurry and her ears started to ring. Before she passed out, Marc walked her to the back room where she received identical treatment to the other two women. Maria was soon asleep next to her bodyguards. As the van’s engines came to life and block after block zipped by, Maria was drawn deeper into her new reality, a Sanabel reality. Of course, pictures were taken to show Sanabel his orders were carried out.

Pablo could not control his grin. He was almost giddy. He had the daughter of the Deputy Commissioner of the Federal Police in his possession. He was not bringing her back to Mexico, not yet. Instead, Maria and her bodyguards were being whisked away to a neighboring country where cartel security was much better. He could not wait to break the news to the Deputy Commissioner.

Meanwhile, Deputy Commissioner Suarez was becoming increasingly frustrated at not being able to reach his daughter or her bodyguards. They talked almost daily and her silence caused a knot in his stomach. When he finally alerted American authorities that something may be wrong, all they could do is confirm his suspicions. Maria and the two bodyguards had vanished and the trail was already cold.

Amanda was the first to awake. For three days, she along with the other captives had been drugged to make transport easy. Now, she was awake, but far from alert. It took time for her mind to register what was going on. She searched vainly for her purse and gun and trying the lock on the door, found she was a virtual prisoner. She called out for help, but then tried to calm herself. He duty was to Maria. She needed to find the girl.

Her train of thought was interrupted when the door opened and in walked Sanabel. She recognized him immediately and realized things could not get worse. Sanabel greeting his “guest” and had both food and water brought in. He then had a maid bring fresh clothes, “your size we hope” and bath towels. “Please enjoy some food, shower, change and when you are ready, we will talk.” Minutes later, the same scenario was played out in Marisol’s room. Maria was not as lucky. She received another dose of the drug guaranteed to keep her out of it for another 6 hrs.

When Amanda was dressed, a guard came and got her and brought her to Sanabel. He was sitting on a large veranda sipping a drink and smoking a cigar. He watched the agent approach and admired how her hips swayed as she walked. Actually, his thoughts were a little more crude and centered on pulling those hips onto his hard cock until she screamed his name in passion. However, he snapped back to reality as she got nearer to his table. Always the gentleman, he stood up and pulled out a chair and motioned for Amanda to sit.

As she sat there watching Sanabel, Amanda did not know what to think. He was acting like a gentleman, treating them politely and did not seem to be the monster others made him out to be. She saw a file in his hands, her file and when he handed it to her, she was shocked at what she saw. The file contained information and pictures of her entire family to include addresses, schools her nieces attended, and schedules. She immediately understood the threat. She looked across the table as he smiled and puffed away. “No,” was all she said.

Sanabel laughed. “No, I don’t take no for an answer.”

“I just showed you that file to demonstrate what I could have done to your family, but didn’t. I showed them mercy. You mother still lives and your nieces are not under aged whores in my brothels.”

Amanda was shocked by the words. Pablo continued, “but unfortunately Amanda....may I call you Amanda? You will not be given the same consideration.”

Sanabel then went into a rant about the Federal Police and pointing at Amanda told her she would become a living example of what happens when he was crossed. With a flick of the wrist, guards took her away. Marisol received exactly the same treatment, but she broke down in tears already begging for mercy. She would be easy, but again, she would not be a challenge and he loved challenges.

Pablo looked to his aide and nodded. “Have the doctors begin to work on the weak one, and begin conditioning stronger one, we will use both on the Deputy Commissioners daughter. Also, please have some pictures sent to the Federal Police, but insure the IP address cannot be traced.”

Suarez was sitting at his desk when the ping of an arriving email alerted him to look at his screen. The title of the email: “your daughter” made his stomach sink. When he opened the attachment, his worst nightmare was confirmed. He saw his daughter flanked by both bodyguards in the back of a van. All seemed unconscious, all were bound, and all were clearly in distress. He immediately called his staff together, showed them the picture and issued orders to find his daughter. However, deep down he knew that the result of his efforts would probably be fruitless. His beautiful Maria was in the hands of an animal.

Marisol sat in her cell crying. She could not believe she was so weak, but in the face of her own death, she begged for mercy. The sound of the door opening, broke the silence in the room. Guards and lab technicians in white coats grabbed her and took her down the hallway. Instead of screaming, she went quietly as if resigned to her fate.

She was taken to an elevator and went down to an underground facility. Escorted into what looked like an exam room surrounded by a large glass observation booth, she was quickly stripped naked and secured to a medical gurney. The doctors talking to her had sadness in their eyes, but had no choice but to follow the cartels orders. Marisol’s arm was attached to a rigid metal arm just prior to an IV being started. A nurse tried to comfort her as the combination of drugs flowed into her veins, but Marisol knew her life as she knew it was over. As her mind fogged, Marisol felt herself floating above the above the room. She saw the ear buds put in her ears and the visor over her eyes. The images were beautiful—naked bodies, sensual images that gradually became darker and darker in what they portrayed. Her conditioning was underway. At the same time time, the medical staff began their work; work that continued over the next two weeks. The drugs made her conditioning easy. She was broken before she even started.

As Marisol was undergoing her treatment, Amanda was slowly being hooked on some of Sanabel’s experimental drugs. She was given low does in her water and food. The doses were low enough to cause little distress; in fact, they just relaxed her and opened her mind to new ideas. Over the next two weeks, the doses were gradually increased as Amanda’s system adjusted to the medications. With precision based on knowledge gained over the years, Amanda was becoming dependent on the drugs without her knowledge.

Maria suffered none of the indignities of Marisol or Amanda. She was kept in comfort, fed well and all of her needs were taken care of by the villa’s staff. She did receive a physical from the medical staff and when Sanabel was given the word that his guest was a virgin, he smiled, nodded and whispered: “perfect.”

After the two weeks, the staff decided it was time to show the cartel how Marisol had changed. Of course, the entire unveiling was photographed and recorded for delivery to the Federal Police. Marisol slowly came out of her fog and became aware of her surroundings. She tried to remember the faces around her bed, but could not make a connection. When she asked “what happened,?” the staff smiled while a shocked look crossed Marisol’s face. Her voice seemed strange with a much higher pitch then she was accustomed to hearing. Finally,, she was helped out of bed and paraded before a mirror where she fell to her knees screaming. Instead of a fit and toned Federal Agent staring back at her, Marisol saw her new reality. She had added weight, her small breasts were now huge and pulled her shoulders forward. Her hair had become jet black while her hips were wider. Finally, her lips were puffy and her face locked in a permanent smile. She was the perfect Latina slut in looks and appearance. The doctor’s had done their work well.

What Marisol did not yet understand is the other changes that had taken place. She was led over to a chair where she was forced to sit down. In front of her a screen came to life where a series of increasing graphic porn videos were shown. Instead of turning her head in disgust, Marisol’s eyes locked on the images. To her horror as she sat there, she felt her nipples elongate in arousal and her pussy become increasingly wet. Before she could stop, her hands fell between her thighs where she began to massage her swollen clit. All of her erogenous zones had their sensitivity increased by the medical staff and it was not long before the former agent collapsed in total orgasmic bliss. Tears rolled down her face as Marisol demanded to know what they had done to her. Mentally, her mind had been altered to respond to these new images.

Sanabel walked forward and looked down at what was the shell of the former agent. “For the rest of your miserable life, you will serve me. Your days as a federal agent are over, your days as a oversexed slut are just beginning.” With that, one of his aides, grabbed Marisol’s arm, wrapped a rubber tube around it tightly and plunged a syringe into her bulging vein. She immediately slumped back with a smile on her face as the addictive drug coursed through her body. Sanabel nodded, “hook her quickly, I want to get her to work in the clubs.”

Amanda was faring no better. She was already hooked but did not know it. Sanabel decided not to change her appearance, as her height and looks would surely bring a high price. He just waited for reality to set in. Sitting in her room, Amanda was miserable. She felt sick, on edge and her body was assaulted with muscle cramps and pains she had never know before. She was in agony and the agony stretched for hours. Finally, she could take no more and called for a guard. “Please,” she pleaded, “I am sick and need to see a doctor.” The guard laughed loudly almost choking, " you need more than a doctor.”

Within minutes, a doctor did arrive, checked her symptoms and announced it is classic withdrawal from drugs. Amanda was shocked, shook her head no and collapsed back on the bed. At that moment of realization and weakness, Sanabel entered with his entourage. He looked down at Amanda and shook his head commenting, “I guess you now don’t feel so high and mighty, Ms Federal Police.” At that moment another painful spasm shot through Amanda’s body and she cried out in pain. Sanabel laughed and turning to Amanda said “would you like to have the pain go away?”

She nodded “yes,” just wanting the misery to end.

He motioned to Ramon to step forward. When close to Amanda, Ramon unzipped his pants and pulled out a hardening dick inches from tear stained face. With a grin, Ramon coated his dick slowly with the fine powder that Amanda needed to feed her growing addiction. He stood there waiting for a reaction from the federal agent. Amanda knew instantly that this was her fate. Although she did not want to, she was compelled to open her mouth and slowly suck on Ramon’s penis to get the drug her body craved. As her lips settled around the swelling hardness, she heard the snapping of pictures and the videotaping of her debasement. As the drug hit her pleasure center, she sucked harder wanting more and more of the feeling shooting through her body. Her mind clouded; she was consumed by the need the drug caused. Ramon rolled his head back in pleasure as her lips and tongue did their work. Just before exploding, Ramon pulled his cock from Amanda’s mouth and shot his load all over her face and lips. Amanda was never so humiliated, but her humiliation took a back seat to the relief coursing through her veins as her high deepened.

Sanabel reached down and grabbed Amanda by the hair, “you are my bitch and whore to do with as I please; disobey me and you will not survive the withdrawal symptoms.” With that another henchman came up and grabbed her arm. As he had done earlier with Marisol, he wrapped a tube around the arm, tied it off to get a vein bulging and then slid a syringe into the waiting vein. As he slowly depressed the plunger releasing the drug into her system, he watched as the former agent’s eyes lost focus. “They are putty in my hands,” remarked the kingpin.

Maria remained unaware that any of this was going on. Around 4pm, she was told that she would be having dinner with Sanabel that evening. She was to dress in the clothes provided in a box laying on the bed. Maria was warned that dinner was a 7pm sharp and not to be late.

Curiosity killed the cat, and curiosity got the best of Maria. She opened the box and found a stunning black dress. Maria held it in her hands and looked at herself holding it in the mirror before she finally slipped it over her body. When Maria finally put it on, she realized the dress was form fitting, low cut and left little to the imagination. However, she had to admit that it was better than what she had been wearing while in captivity. Hopefully tonight, she would get word about her pending release. As she slipped on the heels from the box, she stood at the door waiting to be taken to dinner.

Sanabel watched her as she walked across the room to the table. He could almost feel his cock stirring as he thought what was in store for this beautiful virgin. What he had planned had taken weeks, but tonight’s dinner was just the opening act of Maria’s ultimate decent into a life of decadence. He held out his hand which she reluctantly accepted. “My dear, you look lovely, a true vision for my tired eyes.”

Hearing the words, Maria could not help but blush. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks and she knew looking in Sanabel’s face that he knew how she felt. Pablo asked her what she wanted to drink and when she asked for a red wine, it was immediately delivered. Unfortunately, Sanabel’s mixologist was also a master at disguising his drugs. As soon as Maria took her first sip, a powerful aphrodesiac was released slowly in her system. Sanabel could not contain his smile as he thought of the effect this drug would have on the innocent virgin.

As Maria sipped, her captor promised that before the night was over, she would be reunited with her father. I fact, he commented, " your father is on his way here at this very moment.” By the time appetizers were served, Maria was on her second glass of wine and her body was responding to the drugs already flowing through her system. Her skin felt warm and her face flushed. Even more disturbing was the ache Maria felt in her nipples. She knew they were hard and for some reason they were extremely sensitive. Every time she moved, the fabric of her dress rubbed over them sending sparks of pleasure through her body. Increasingly, the sparks seemed to end in her pussy. Maria squeezed her thighs together to create a distraction, but this pressure only heightened the sensations. She was wet and was afraid she would soon soak through the thin thong covering her sex.

Sanabel loved this part of the evening. He watched Maria’s inner struggle, but knew the power of the drugs given her; the innocent virgin had little chance. By the third wine, Maria’s distress was evident to anyone watching. She did not know what was happening to her, but her body was on fire with sexual arousal. She said a silent prayer to herself, but even that did not help. When they finally sat down for dinner, her thong was soaked through and Maria could feel the slickness of her juices on her naked thighs.

Dinner was just a pit stop for Sanabel before the finish of the evening’s activities. At the appointed time, he waved and in came Amanda and Marisol. Both were wearing robes, but were soon naked. Maria could not keep her eyes off of the two women. Marisol had changed but Maria still recognized her former body guard. As she watched their two bodies intertwined in an intimate dance of seduction. Unlike a movie, this was real and as the two women fell into a deep 69 position, a slight moan escaped from the virgin in the audience. Marisol and Amanda were oblivious to those around them; their sole focus was on pleasure, both receiving and giving. They were Sanabel’s perfect sluts. When both had orgasmed, they approached Maria and kissed her lips. For the first time she tasted the juices of another woman and her body responded with more of its own juice. She knew it was wrong, but it felt so good and she did not want to break the embrace.

After the kisses, Maria was blindfolded and taken out of the room where she was told to remain quiet. Amanda and Marisol were put in a corner were they continued to play with each other like the little sluts they had become. Sanabel nodded and through the door walked Deputy Commissioner Suarez accompanied by two of the local guards. His eyes had a defeated look. Suarez was forced into a seat where Sanabel verbally abused him for being so stupid to oppose his cartel. “Now, you will experience the folly of your madness in opposing me.” With a snap of his fingers, Amanda and Marisol were brought before their old boss who looked at them with horror in his eyes.

Both were beautiful, but he could see Marisol had her body altered. Both stood there locked in a lesbian embrace and he could almost smell their sexual arousal. As he was distracted by the women, one of the technicians slipped up behind him and injected the Deputy Commissioner with a syringe. Immediately, two guards held Suarez down until the drug took effect. Sanabel noted that the drug would enhance his sexual desires and needs while overcome any inhibitions. As his mind clouded, Suarez could feel his cock grow. Amanda and Marisol only made things worse for the Deputy Commissioner as they kissed and stroked his entire body. Before long, he was naked and stimulated beyond anything he had felt before. He only wanted pleasure. Amanda slid her hand along his hard cock eliciting a moan, but it was not to be, not yet.

With a nod, Amanda and Marisol went back to the corner and the Deputy Commissioner was blindfolded and his ears were plugged to muffle sounds. Finally, he was bound to the chair. His cock remained rock hard from the drugs he was given and the attention paid by the former bodyguards. Unseen by Suarez, the side door opened and out stepped Maria. She had been stripped, was blindfolded and was clearly in sexual distress....her pussy glistened with juice and her arousal filled the air. She was flush and needed one thing: sex. Maria was led over to the chair and her hands were allowed to touch the hard cock of Suarez. He immediately moaned and that moan fueled Maria’s need. Father and daughter were never so close.

With little help, the blindfolded Maria was positioned over the hard cock and slowly lowered herself until for the first time in her life, she felt a penis touch the opening of her tight sex. Then slowly, she lowered her body as she felt her opening stretch. Suarez was in heaven. He knew someone was trying to fuck him and he pressed up to meet the warmth surrounding his cock. He soon lost all control and when his cock hit her intact hymen, he wondered could it be that the monster has given me a virgin? Overcome by primal instinct, he pressed forward tearing it aside and entering deep into Maria’s body.

Maria cried out as she was penetrated for the first time. But her cries became moans as she was fucked as a woman. She felt her body open and grip the hard cock tightly. She could not control her body’s motions as she began to ride up and down on the strange thighs driving the cock deeper and deeper into her body. The drugs flowing in her veins made her want more and more. She was out of control.

The two blindfolded lovers fucked in front of Sanabel who recorded it all for posterity. He could tell that Deputy Chief Suarez was about to explode. With a loud grunt, the federal officer fired rope after rope of thick semen into the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. As Maria felt the explosion, she too went over the edge and erupted in her own orgasm. The two fell exhausted against one another.

With the flick of his wrist, Sanabel pulled off both blindfolds and removed Suarez’s ear plugs. As their eyes adjusted to the light, both father and daughter realized what had happened. “Papa, no,” cried Maria, but as she said that her own body continued to move over the Deputy Commissioners still hard cock. “Maria, stop,” was all he could muster before his hips continued to thrust driving his penis deeper into his own daughter. The drugs did their job and father and daughter fucked deep into the. night as their appetite for sex did not wane. Maria’s womb was filled with her father’s seed. They committed the ultimate sin but were driven by unrelenting lust. Every moment was captured on film.

As the drugs wore off, their bodies crashed from exhaustion. Maria was moved back to her room where she was put to bed, her father’s cum still dripping from her body. The Deputy Commissioner was put into a cell, naked with the scent and juices of his daughter still covering his cock. This is how both woke early the next morning.

Maria felt light kisses on her face and was awoken by Amanda and Marisol tending to her sore body. They cleaned her, washed her hair, and got her ready for her meeting with Sanabel. Tears flowed down her face as she thought about the previous night and what she had done. She had committed a great sin and her body had betrayed her. Unknown to Maria, the body wash and shampoo contained the same aphrodisiac as the night before, and as the former body guards prepared her, she became more and more aroused.

Suarez was himself injected and although restrained, again felt a surging need. He realized what had happened and knew he committed the greatest sin as a father. He could not forgive himself. Together, both were brought before Sanabel naked and very aroused. He mocked them, showed them pictures of their incest and reminded them of the sin they committed. The pictures and tapes were being sent to the Deputy Commissioner’s wife as they spoke. Suarez’s life was ruined. Maria just cried as she felt a growing lust consume her. She fell to her knees calling out for her father, and when she looked up, she did not see his face, just a hard cock—a cock she took between her lips and sucked—sucked dry until she had every last drop of cum in her mouth. Standing above her was her father with a satisfied look on his face.

Sanabel looked at the scene and smiled. His revenge was complete. He ordered the father thrown out onto the street, but before he did, he personally thanked him for creating the perfect slut. " You broke her in well, Deputy Commissioner, I am sure your wife will be proud.” With that, Suarez was injected again and tossed into the night where he wandered aimlessly until he was picked up by a roving police patrol. The officers could not understand his babble and thought he had gone mad.

Maria never fully recovered from the incident with her father, but she became Sanabel’s good little whore. He did not need to drug her as Maria was broken and would do anything asked of her. She was kept close to the cartel as a living symbol of what happens when someone opposed their actions. Amanda and Maria made perfect additions to local clubs and were soon earning their keep by dancing and whoring the night away with locals and tourists alike.

A few days later, Maria’s mother received a package. Sitting on her veranda, she opened it. Neighbors heard her scream a block away.....

To be continued.