The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is intended for entertainment purposes only. I would like to thank Chrystal Wynd, G-man, and my lurking friend for their editing help. They were instrumental in the shaping of this story.

Paint Dries When You’re Having Fun

Part 2

Monday morning, Rose woke up in her guest-room. She looked at the clock, it was 8:30. “Shit!” she yelled. She shot out of bed and ran to the shower. She’d taken up sleeping naked, so she didn’t have to undress, she just hopped in, turned on the water, and started fucking herself on her wall-cock.

“Fuck yeah,” she moaned. “Fuck, fuck, fuck! I’m going to be late!” Rose continued to slam her cunt backwards as she washed herself, spending a bit more time than necessary washing her tits. Rose finished bathing, came and turned the water off. She sucked the dildo clean and dried herself off.

Standing in front of her closet, she browsed the clothes that she’d bought the day before. They were all just so cute, she didn’t know which to wear. Eventually, she squeezed into a pink halter top that barely contained her chest and put on a white skirt similar to the one she wore yesterday. She finished her outfit off with a pair of pink high-heels.

Rose checked the time, it was 9:05. She raced out the door and to work. On a good day, it took her 15 minutes. Of course, today wasn’t such a good day and she finally pulled into work around 9:40. Maybe she’d get lucky and her boss wouldn’t notice.

Rose hadn’t been at her desk for more than a minute when her boss came out of his office. “Rose!” he bellowed then he stopped. She could see his eyes scan her, coming to rest on her well displayed cleavage. “Get in my office, now!”

Rose couldn’t figure out what he was so pissed about. Sure, she was 40 minutes late but it wasn’t worth screaming about. Rose stood up and followed him into his office.

“Close the door,” he told her. She did as she was told.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked.

“Is there something wrong? Are you kidding me?” He threw a stack of papers on top of his desk. “Do you not remember typing these ‘reports’ I asked for? And don’t get me started on your appearance on top of your lateness today.”

What was wrong with her appearance? She was cute. Maybe the problem was that he thought she was too cute and not sexy enough. Which ever it was, she knew that there shouldn’t be any problems with her reports. “Did I have some typos?”

“Typos?! No, you didn’t have any typos because all you wrote was, ‘Fancy Pink dries beautifully’ over and over again. What ever that means.”

Rose looked at the reports he’d thrown on his desk. She didn’t even have to pick them up to see “Fancy Pink dries beautifully” typed over and over. Her outfit flashed through her mind, she wasn’t cute. She was dressed like a whore. Rose’s eyes started to water up. No, she may be a whore, but she knew she was cute.

“I’m so sorry, sir,” she sobbed. She had to get her old self back, but to do that, she had to get out of here first.

“I don’t know what sort of surgery you had done to yourself while I was away, but all I see is a once valuable employee dressed up as some sort of stripper after handing in pages and pages of drivel.”

“I didn’t… Something weird’s happening to me and I don’t know what.”

“Company policy says I have to ask you, are you on anything?”

“No, sir. I just...” Rose broke down into tears. This had better work she thought. The tears streamed down her checks and splattered off the top of her boobs. She knew what her boss was watching. She cover her eyes with her hands, squeezing her tits together and making them bulge out more. She sobbed again, causing her massive rack to jiggle.

“It’s okay, Rose...” he sounded distracted. “Just take the rest of the day off, and uhhh...come into tomorrow wearing decent clothes and you can try to make these up,” he said, gesturing at the papers on his desk. “It’s no concern of the company’s what you do to your body as long as it’s legal,” he added and adjusted his crotch slightly.

“Thank you, sir,” she sniffled. Rose left his office and turned off the waterworks. That worked even better than she expected. Not only did she still have her job, but she had the day off to confront McHugh and make him change her back.

However, even as she thought that, there was a part of her that didn’t want to go back. It was the part that liked drinking a bottle of wine every night, the part of her that thought her outfit was cute, and especially the part of her that liked fucking the wall-cock. But too bad for them, she was determined to change back.

* * *

Rose’s car screeched to a halt in front of the Sherwin-Williams store. She got out, slammed the door, and stomped her way over to the store. She could see McHugh through the window, the smug prick.

Rose burst through the door and yelled his name. The guy she’d tormented the day before was helping someone, everyone stared at her. McHugh rushed over to her. She burned holes through him with her eyes. “Shhh shhh shh, please miss, lower your voice.”

“Do you remember me?” Rose gritted through her teeth.

“Fancy Pink, right?”

“What. Did. You. Do. To. Me?”

“This isn’t the place to discuss it. Follow me to the back.” She followed McHugh throw a door marked, “Employees only”. “Wait here,” he told her as they walked through. She had no intentions of doing that. She wanted to curse his name, damn him for the woman she’d become, but instead, she just stood there and started to spare off into space. Her anger from a moment ago now felt forced. Then McHugh disappeared further into the back and Rose’s ire started to build again.

When McHugh reappeared, Rose raised a finger and said, “Now look here, you...” then froze. McHugh was carrying two buckets of paint and was naked from the waist down. Rose stared hungrily at his dick.

“I didn’t do anything to you that you didn’t ask for.”

“I didn’t ask for this,” she droned as if hypnotized.

“Actually you did. You’re exact words were, ‘Let’s go with that! I really need some sort of change in my life.’ And here you are, really changed. You could pass for 18 if your tits weren’t so big.”

“Change me back,” she said in monotone. Her eyes, in contrast, were full of life and never once left his cock. She licked her lips.

“I’m afraid my powers don’t work like that. But you’ve got to admit, there’s some part of you that’s happier this way.” McHugh set the paint cans down and opened them up. Rose could see that they were filled with Fancy Pink, glorious Fancy Pink.

“I’m about 50-50, penis,” she said, watching his member sway back and forth with his movements. “But I’m, dick, going to get fired if I don’t cock back.” Her eyes never left McHugh’s crotch

“Oh, so that’s the problem then?”

“Yeah...” That was the problem, she was worried about her job. She wasn’t mad about the way she looked. In fact, she realized she looked great.

“Here, I’ll show you how to deal with that,” he said and grabbed his member. “Your boss has one of these, right?”

Rose tried to say something, but she could only look at the beautiful rod in front of her and nod.

“Good. Then all you have to do is suck it.”

“Suck it?” Rose couldn’t understand what sucking her boss’s dick had to do with saving her job. She wasn’t a cock sucker she was a… She did something with reports.

“Yeah, just suck it,” McHugh he told her again.

Rose thought of the last batch of reports she had written, the ones her boss was so pissed about. With McHugh’s member distracting her, she couldn’t remember what was wrong with them. Maybe she just sucked at writing reports.

“Just suck it,” McHugh repeated.

Suck Rose thought. She did, she did suck. If she sucked at writing reports, what else did she suck at? She sucked her wall cock. If she sucked her wall cock, why wouldn’t she suck McHugh’s cock, too?

“Suck it,” McHugh whispered.

Like a Pavlovian dog, Rose’s mouth watered up. She tottered over to him in her three inch pumps and knelt down. She took his cock in her hands and stroked it up and down once. Then she plunged it in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on his shaft as she sucked. She grabbed him by the base of his dick and deep-throated him. Her mouth went down to her hand, back to the head of his pole and back to her hand.

Her other hand snaked it’s way down to her pussy and searched for her clit. When she found it, she rubbed it, and moaned around his cock. Her hand continued further south until two fingers were buried deep inside her hungry slit. She bobbed her head up and down in time with her fingers going in and out.

Eventually, her fingers sped up, leaving her sucking behind, but her blow job remained rhythmic, steady strokes. She sucked on him hard as she went up his shaft, trying to coax the cum out of his balls and then let up as she went back down, taking him all the way in her mouth. In contrast, her fingers hastily and haphazardly flickered in and out of her snatch.

Then she came. Stars burst into her vision and she lift her head off his cock and cried out. McHugh pushed her backwards and she fell on her round ass. His monster exploded and shot a stream of cum at her. It hit her cheek and drooled down until it splattered on the top of her melons.

McHugh turned, shot a load in one can of paint and then the other. He didn’t spill a drop. Rose, meanwhile, scooped up the cum off her chest and ate it. Without being asked, Rose went back to McHugh’s cock and licked it clean, just like she did with her wall cock. McHugh was right she decided. She was a sucker.

McHugh picked up a stirrer and started mixing the cum into the paint. “Would you be a doll and get my pants for me?” Rose didn’t understand what he was doing with the paint. We all have our fetishes she thought. Like me and cock. Can you have a cock fetish? Or is it too normal to be a fetish? I don’t care, I love cock so it’s my fetish. Rose continued to philosophize about the finer aspects of cock-fetishism as she wandered into the rows of cans looking for his pants. She eventually found them laying on the floor. McHugh had just finished putting the lids back on the paint cans when she handed his pants back to him.

“That wasn’t too bad. I tell you what, you can have these two cans here for your troubles. So, why don’t you head home, paint something, practice your blow job a little, and see if you can’t save your job tomorrow.”

“Thank you, McHugh!” Rose gushed. Free Fancy Pink! Rose was ecstatic. She hugged him, squeezing her tits hard into his body and kissed him deeply. He pushed her away and held her at arms length.

“You get going you sexy little thing.” He turned her around and smacked her on the ass. She gave a little jump and strutted out the door with her reward.

* * *

Rose woke up in a small Fancy Pink room. She was naked and her left nipple was pierced. She wasn’t completely naked; she still wore her pink high-heels. Her clothes were discarded in a corner of the tiny room. She didn’t know where she was.

A dildo laid next to her. She reached out and picked it up. She admired her extravagantly made-up nails. They all had little butterflies on them. At the end of the butterflies’ antennae were small gems that sparkled in the light. The wings of the butterfly on her middle finger were made up of small gems that arched out from her nail in the shape of a real butterfly’s wings. They’re pretty she thought, but it’s going to be hard to finger myself now.

She started fucking herself with the dildo. Though, I don’t really need my fingers when I’ve still got these guys. She played with her Fancy Pink breasts as she worked the dildo in and out of her pierced pussy. After she came, she surmised her situation.

There was nothing else in the room besides her and the dildo. The room itself was barely bigger than the door. She tried to remember anything about where she was, but the only thing she could remember was painting the walls and happily watching them dry. One thing did catch her attention, there was a hole in one of the walls.

No sooner had she noticed the hole when a cock popped through it. Rose’s memories came flooding back. She had left the paint shop and headed straight to a tattoo parlor where she’d gotten the piercings. Since she was a professional sucker, she sucked the clerk after he’d finished. She sucked him so well that he gave her a decent discount.

After that, she gotten her nails done. As she was getting them done, she realized that cocks weren’t the only thing she could suck. She’d never dreamed of being with another woman, but something inside her made her eat the manicurist out. She was rewarded with another discount. Rose was enjoying life as a sucker.

Once she was all dolled up, she’d come to the porn shop that the room with the hole was in. She’d asked the owner if she could paint the glory-hole room’s walls Fancy Pink. At first he’d refused, but readily agreed after she sucked him dry.

Rose came back to the present and to the cock that was eagerly awaiting her lips. She didn’t waste a moment. She put the glorious man-pole in her mouth and sucked it down to its base. She finally understood high-heels: squatting down to suck cock in them was so easy. Also, she could keep her balance while she fucked her pussy with the dildo. Rose was a good sucker, though. She didn’t let her deep thoughts disturb her from sucking the life out of a faceless stranger through his dick.

Since she was a pro-sucker, she was ready when he shot his load down her throat. She pulled off him and let the next load splatter in her hair. The cock withdrew from the hole and was soon replaced by another. Rose sucked cock after cock, showering in their cum. She sucked circumcised dicks and uncircumcised ones. She sucked giant monsters and small wieners. She blew black ones, white ones, and any one that came through the hole. She loved them all. On top of that, she lost count of how many times she herself came.

Finally she was confident that had the skills needed to save her job. She got dressed and went home. She got in the shower and mounted her wall-cock. As she rinsed her cum-soaked body off, she laughed. She didn’t need to practice with the plastic dick now, but it was still fun.

* * *

7AM the next morning, Rose stood in front of her closet. Today was an important day, and she had to look her best. She couldn’t let herself get distracted in the shower and not have time to pick out the best “Don’t fire me” outfit that she had.

First, she pulled out a light brown sleeveless shirt. It exposed all of her back, tying just behind her neck and at the bottom of the shirt. The neck line went down to the peaks of her mounds, allowing all of her cleavage to be on display. Too formal, she thought and cast it aside.

Next she picked up a bright orange tube-top. The front read “Titsville, USA”. It hugged her boobs tightly to her body. The outline of her nipple ring was clearly visible. Too retro, she thought and threw it on top of the other shirt.

The next shirt she picked up was perfect. It was a white cotton shirt that stretched to fit her body. It had short little sleeves that held the upper half on. The shirt came down from her shoulders in a wide V that showed more of her tits that just the cleavage. Rose decided to go bra-less so that her dark nipples would be clearly visible through the tightly stretched, white fabric. Her decision was for the best as her breasts could no longer fit in even the largest of the bra’s she’d bought.

Finding a skirt was much easier. She found a nice jean skirt that was the perfect size and style. It left her midriff exposed while only going down far enough to cover the main part of her ass. The bottom curve of her tight cheeks were just at that place where they could be seen if you really looked, but not just hanging out. The skirt was tantalizing. She knew when she bent over, she’d be irresistible.

She finished the outfit off with thigh-high fishnet stockings and a pair of pumps that embellished her long legs. Satisfied with her clothes, she took them off and headed to the shower. She’d gotten so used to the wall-cock that even though she’d only had it a couple of days, she couldn’t remember life without it. It was what she woke up for.

Rose vigorously fucked herself on it, moaning and screaming. Her eyes were opened wide and her mouth equally so. Her entire body shook with each backwards thrust. She fucked herself through three orgasms until she was sated enough to get ready.

Rose squeezed into her outfit and headed to work. She was hoping to get there a few minutes before nine and wait for her boss in his office. Looking at the clock, she’d gotten there a bit earlier than she’d hoped. It was only 8:30.

Damn she cursed; she was too early. She had a full half an hour before her boss showed up. She started pacing. “This is bad,” she said to herself. She couldn’t stop thinking of what she was going to do and just the idea of sucking her boss off was making her hornier and hornier. She doubted if she could last the entire time without fucking herself.

She sat down at his desk. The reports she’d written last week were still on it. She picked one up. “Fancy Pink dries beautifully,” she read aloud. She read it over and over. As she read it, she imagined herself in a room watching it dry, the pink world swirling around her.

Unconsciously, Rose pulled a vibrator out of her purse and shoved it in her snatch. She finished reading the first report and put it down. She picked up the next one and started reading again. This time, she imagined sucking and fucking Fancy Pink cocks as she watched the paint slowly dry.

Her watch beeped 9:00. Quickly, she pulled the vibrator out of her cunt and put it back in her purse. A few minutes later, her boss stormed threw the door. “...believe she’s late again,” her boss was saying as he walked in, then he saw her behind his desk. “Rose!” his eyes went wide.

Rose floated out of the seat and swayed over to him. His eyes followed her every movement, his mouth hung agape. She pulled him into the room and closed the door behind him. She pressed her body against his.

“Ro…” he started. She put her finger against his lips. She knew he could smell, if not taste, her pussy juice on it. Slowly, she crouched down, rubbing her body against him as she went down until she reached his belt. She rubbed her hands against his cock from the outside of his pants. He was rock hard.

Rose undid his belt and his pants. She pulled his raging shaft out and worshiped it. She’d been working next to this magnificent specimen all these years and had never realized it. She licked it from its base to its head and then put it in her mouth. She sucked her boss for all she was worth. She’d spent the previous day training for this moment.

Her boss put his hands on the sides of head and stared straight up at the ceiling. His eyes rolled back in his head. Rose could feel his dick welling up in her mouth. “Swallow it,” her boss croaked. She did as she was told and swallowed every last drop of hot sticky cum that erupted in her mouth. She was so happy to have this job.

Rose cleaned him off and put his deflating member back in his pants. Rose stood up and licked her lips. “I hope you enjoyed my rewrite,” she said. “I’ve got some errands to run, but I’ll be back after lunch. I’ll be more than happy to fill out some more reports then.” Rose smiled and left him standing there. She needed to go and thank McHugh properly.

* * *

Tom was standing near the back of the store when the sex goddess from the other day walked in. If it was possible, she was even hotter. Where her tits bigger? At any rate, they called immediate attention to themselves, but her legs weren’t to be denied either. He strained his eyes, sure that if he looked a little harder, he could see the curve of her ass underneath her jean skirt.

Of course, she headed straight for McHugh. Tom burned with envy. It seemed as if every other week some drop-dead gorgeous girl came in and draped herself on him. This one, too, wrapped herself around McHugh and kissed his cheek.

The girl took a step back from McHugh, but never let go of his hand. He couldn’t hear what they were saying, and Tom wanted to know McHugh’s secret. He moved closer to the couple.

“Nothing gets in the way of sex like a period, that’s why you’ll never have one again.” The girl squealed. Tom was confused. What sort of line was that?

“I really want to thank you for how happy you’ve made me. Do you think we can go to the back room for a minute?”

McHugh looked up and smiled at Tom. “Watch the front will you? This little lady and I are going to the back to get her some paint.” Tom rolled his eyes. Like hell he’d watch the front, he wanted to watch something better. As soon as the two disappeared Tom locked the front door and made his way to the office that adjourned to the back room.

Even as fast as Tom hurried to the office, he was still slower than the couple. Peering through the window of the door between the two rooms, Tom felt like he was watching porn on his TV back home.

The girl stood on one leg and her skirt was flipped up above her waist, while McHugh held the girl’s other leg up in one hand while he rested the other on her back. This gave Tom an unobstructed view of McHugh’s dick thrusting in and out of the hottie’s cunt. Her piercing down there glinted in the light. Her shirt had been pulled down bellow her tits, which shook freely with each thrust. Through the glass, Tom could hear the girl’s muffled moans.

With the office light off, Tom knew that he couldn’t be seen, yet hadn’t been in the room for more than a minute when McHugh looked over towards the door and winked. He let go of the girl’s leg and slid his dick out of her. She tottered on her high heels and McHugh turned her and shoved her forward.

She smacked against the door’s small window making Tom jump back, startled. McHugh came up behind the girl and pressed her forwards against the glass. Her huge tits squished out and the glass started noisily vibrating as McHugh once again pounded her.

The girl put a hand on the window to steady herself. Being closer, her moaning was much louder. Tom stared at the girl’s look of abject pleasure and couldn’t help himself. He undid his pants, took out his raging hard-on, and started stroking himself. He watched the girl’s rack flatten and raise as McHugh pounded her hard from behind.

All of a sudden, the girl pushed away from the door and spun away from McHugh. She jumped up on the mixing table and spread her pussy. Tom saw her mouth move but couldn’t make out what she said through the door, but it looked like she was saying, “Fuck me hard.”

McHugh wasted no time obliging her and entered her in one quick thrust. The table banged against the wall as McHugh banged the girl. Almost as if she’d walked out of a porn video, the girl played with her clit with one hand and her tits with the other as McHugh’s cock ravished her cunt.

The muffled moans steadily increased in volume as she started to scream in pleasure. Tom increased the quickness of his jerking, he was close to coming. Tom came at the same time, as McHugh pulled his dick out of the girl and shot a load on her chest. Tom couldn’t fathom what McHugh did next. For some reason, he shot his next load into two cans of gray paint.

The girl scraped up a large portion of McHugh’s cum from her gigantic tits and ate it up, the rest she massaged into her large orbs. Tom grabbed a hand towel from the office cabinet and cleaned himself off. He hurried out of the office and unlocked the front door.

The sex goddess came out of the back room and Tom opened the door for her. She leaned into him, rubbing her breasts on his arm and kissed his cheek. Tom immediately got hard again. “Thanks! You’re so sweet. Maybe next time I’ll take you into the back room.” She smiled and smacked Tom’s ass. The girl strutted out the door and Tom watched her get in her car and drive off.

“Nice piece there, huh?” McHugh asked. Tom turned and looked at him.

“I don’t know how you do it,” he told McHugh, shaking his head.

“You know, next time, you don’t have to just watch. I don’t mind sharing.”

“What are you talking about? I was here out front the whole time.”

“Uh huh, sure you were.”

“Fine, so I watched, but I gotta know, what was up with you and the cum in the paint?”

“Oh, that? There’s a soccer mom coming in today to pick it up and I think she’d make a great goth/sub.”

“What’s that got to do with it?”

“Everything,” McHugh gave Tom’s back a pat. “Everything.” McHugh turned and headed towards the office.

“Ok, so don’t tell me. Whatever gets you off, I guess,” Tom told McHugh’s back. McHugh stuck his hand in the air and motioned to the customer walking through the door.