The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pandemic

Part 4

I rushed out into the night and was immediately hit by a gentle freezing wind. My layers were mostly holding up though, and I knew that the sooner I got moving the warmer I’d be. The sky above was an un-spoilt tapestry of an infinite number of twinkling stars. The moon was almost full and marvelously illuminated the snowy landscape like something out of a dream. I realized that my flashlight would be pretty much superfluous while outdoors, so I clumsily stuffed it into a pocket with a gloved hand. I didn’t let myself be mesmerized by the glittering stars for too long, as I knew I had to hurry to catch up with Anne and Jeff.

I set off, the snow crunching under my feet in a blissfully satisfying way. Another time and place, and I would have really enjoyed this, but I was filled with apprehension and briskly followed the tracks that Anne and Jeff had left. After a few labored steps through the foot deep snow, I started using their tracks to walk in rather than stepping on the fresh snow, as sinking my feet into the powder each time was surprisingly laborious. This did give me hope that I’d be able to catch them before they reached the town though, as they probably couldn’t keep as fast a pace as I could by reusing their tracks.

The snow covered garden quickly ended and I was on the road leading towards town. Thick forest bordered it either side, making me nervous that something or someone could jump out of the trees at me at any given moment. I chastised myself for being so silly, no infected could survive out here the way the weather had been, they were all much more likely holed up in the town I was heading towards… Wait. Was this really such a good idea? I fought with my own reluctance as I powered forwards, and thought I spotted the dark figures of my friends up ahead.

I wasn’t actually sure if my goal was to convince them to turn back or to help them complete their task. Walking this far to turn back seemed like a waste of energy, but continuing on was arguably suicidal. I decided that I just needed to focus on catching up first, as even using Anne and Jeff’s tracks to lesson my effort through the snow, I was already feeling tired with trying to outpace them.

As I got within about fifty yards, I tried calling to them over the light breeze, but I found I was out of breath and my throat felt frozen. Muttering profanities under my breath, I dug into the reserves of my energy to try and close the final gap.

“Shhh! I hear something!” I heard Anne suddenly exclaim, her voice carrying on the wind.

“Fuck! There’s something behind us!” Jeff hissed in alarm. “Run!”

They took off at an even faster pace, and again I tried to call after them, but my voice was hoarse. I swallowed deeply and gritted my teeth, before bellowing “IT’S ME, ASSHOLES!”

They stopped dead, and turned to face me. I couldn’t yet make out their faces, but I was pretty sure they were dumbstruck. As I got halfway to them, Jeff put his hand above his brow to and squinted towards me.

“Helen?” he called.

“What?! No!” I cried back. “It’s Diane!”

“Diane!” Anne blurted in a mixture of surprise and relief.

”Diane, what the fuck are you doing?” Jeff said angrily.

I waited until I was within hitting distance, and then started thumping his chest. “What am I doing?!” I yelled into his face. “What am I doing?! What the fuck are you both doing?! Have you gone insane?! Have you any idea what everyone is gonna say when they find out?! That’s even if you make it back! What the fuck were you thinking?!” Tears were pouring down my checks and it felt like they were going to turn to ice on my freezing skin. The intensity of which I hit Jeff quickly died away as my arms rapidly became achy with fatigue. I doubt Jeff felt a thing through all the layers he was wearing, as he didn’t once try to defend himself.

“How did you know?” Anne asked, her beautiful face horrified and wrecked with guilt.

“I was at the top of the stairs…” I panted for breath, leaning against Jeff now. “And heard you talking as you got dressed to go. I was this close to telling Craig!” I pinched my thumb and forefinger half an inch apart and thrust it angrily into Jeff’s face.

“Well, you know what, Diane.” Jeff snarled back angrily. “If you heard what we were saying then you know why we’re doing this. Ruth needs us, and nothing you say is going to stop me from going. So you can either fuck off back to the house or you can actually help us since you’re here. As it is, we’re wasting time just standing here!” With that, he turned and started to trudge angrily through the snow towards the town once more. I glared after him, then turned to Anne.

“He’s right, Diane” she said softly. “We’re not coming back without medicine for Ruth. She’s gonna be in real trouble otherwise. Besides, you know how little food we have left. We need to do this.” She also turned and walked after Jeff, catching up with him then keeping pace.

I looked back the way I came, then after my friends who were once again getting ahead of me. Cursing, I also ran to catch up with them, then allowed myself to slow down so I could walk alongside.

“Fine.” I said, “I’ll help. For Ruth. I’m sorry I got angry, you both just scared me is all. I don’t want to lose either of you.”

“You won’t.” Anne reassured me. “We’ll be ok. Honestly, I feel better about our chances with you here, Diane.”

“Look, I’m sorry I got angry too.” Jeff muttered after a few more minutes of walking in silence. I pursed my lips, trying to decide if I was still angry enough at him to tell him off more. Before I could decide, he continued. “I love Ruth, Diane. I’d do anything for her. If we all get through this, if they find a cure and life gets back to something resembling normal, I want to be with her and I want to marry her. But she’ll die if we don’t get her enough medicine to last until help can come. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I didn’t at least try. If she dies, I know I’d just give up. So I’m sorry I got angry, but I’m not going to let you or anyone stop me from trying to help her.

“Ok.” I said, a mixture of emotions swirling and welling inside me. I looked up into Jeff’s stoic face as he kept his gaze dead ahead. I grabbed his gloved hand and squeezed it gently. He looked round at me with surprise, and I smiled faintly at him. “I’m happy for you both. I’m going to help as much as I can.”

I could see tears well up in his eyes, and he nodded firmly. I let go of his hand and let him lead the way. Feeling renewed with energy, I followed behind, alongside Anne. She smiled at me with that dazzling smile of hers and gave me a thumbs up through her thick gloves, but otherwise, we continued in silence.

Although in the freezing snow and icy wind it felt like hours, it wasn’t long before we reached the outskirts of town. The power was out so the whole place was eerily silhouetted in the moonlight. We noticed smoke coming from a small handful of chimneys, and more than once, there was a faint glow in a house’s window, implying a fire or at the very least candles. We progressed quickly past, wanting to attract as little attention as possible. Although it was possible that the people inside such houses were free from infection, it was more likely that they had succumbed to the virus, but could just about function enough to keep a source of heat going in their home, knowing they would surely perish without it.

My thoughts drifted to my parents’ house, on the far side of town. I wondered if they were staying warm, and if they had managed to avoid infection themselves. Hope fought with dismay as I imaged different scenarios in which I saw them again. I did my best to picture my parents loving arms around me, and it gave me some comfort as we walked down desolate street after desolate street. I could tell by the pained look on Anne’s face that she was thinking the same thing, and I patted her back gently in reassurance.

Up ahead, Jeff slowed.

“We’re close.” He whispered back to us as we both caught up. “Around this corner. I can’t see anyone in the parking lot, but there are a lot of abandoned cars. If we run into infected, this is the point where we try and meet up again if we get separated. If we get followed this far, we have to lose them before making our way back to the house. We can’t let them follow us back there, or we’re all fucked.”

“What about our tracks?” I asked anxiously. “It’s the only set of footprints in the whole town and it leads right back to Craig’s place.”

“When we get back to the edge of town, we’ll make a few decoy trails to the doors of some houses, and do our best to cover our own tracks as we leave.” Jeff replied, staring intently around the corner. “Now, when we get inside the store, I’m going to get the medicine, so I want you to get as much food as you can fit in your bags. It’ll be pitch black in there, but do your best to keep your flashlights dull, in case they attract attention. You both ready?”

I nodded, and Anne said “Ready!” with a nervous excitement. I only just realized that my heart was racing, and we weren’t even inside yet. For all we knew, beyond those supermarket doors was an empty building, save for food and medicine. Of course, it could also be full of a hundred infected people ready to tear our clothes off and fuck us until we didn’t care and became one of them, mindless and horny. I felt a warm wave of nervous excitement spread from between my legs, and bit my lip slightly, trying to stay focused.

“Oh! I almost forgot!” Anne added just as we were about to move. “We should all put our scarves over our nose and mouth. I don’t know if it’ll make any difference, but it might make it harder for us to breathe in any pheromones. It’s the best we can do, unless we find, like, a breathing kit in there.”

“Good idea.” Jeff nodded, before pulling his scarf over most of his face. His voice muffled now, he added “Ok, let’s go!”

I fixed my own thick scarf over my mouth and nose and by the time we had reached the store entrance, I was breathing through my own damp saliva. To our dismay, the main entrance doors seemed to be firmly locked, and Anne insisted we should avoid the noise that breaking in would cause. Instead, we circled the perimeter of the store until we came to what looked like a supply entrance. This time the door opened and we carefully snuck inside.

Immediately we heard cries of pleasure and grunts of satisfaction echoing through the darkness. My heart leap in my chest and a sudden wave of panic swept across me. My knees wobbled and my hands clenched. I wanted to run but I was as frozen as the snow outside. I felt helpless, powerless, trapped in terror, ready for any infected person to come and take my weak, frightened body and fuck me until I wasn’t scared anymore. This was it, I thought, this is it…

But then Anne placed a hand on my shoulder, and Jeff took my hand.

“It’s ok Diane, breathe deep and slow now.” He murmured through his scarf. I found myself complying and almost instantly I felt control over my limbs again. “If we stay quiet and hidden, they won’t know we’re here.” Jeff added.

“We just have to avoid getting too close.” Anne agreed. “Here, Diane,” she said, maneuvering me gently. “You stay behind me, and Jeff, you keep watch at the back. I’ll go in front. Keep a hand on my shoulder, Diane.” Anne guided my hand until it was in place and started walking slowly into the darkness, holding a flashlight into the palm of her glove so the slightest slither of light escaped to guide her way. Jeff placed his hand onto my shoulder and stayed closed behind me.

Shame welled up inside me as we inched further into the building. One scream of an infected, and I had completely fallen to pieces. If we actually came face to face with an infected person, I knew I’d be worse than useless. I was regretting my decision to follow my friends here, feeling like I was more likely to be a liability than any help to them. They didn’t seem scared at all, though they were breathing just as slowly and heavily as I was, so maybe they were just fighting it well.

We seemed to be traversing a storeroom, as shelves lined either side of our path. The noises of the infected continued, and it was impossible to tell how many there were with the overlapping screams that continued to echo from some hidden place in the distance. I hoped and hoped that it was some place that we didn’t have to go past or near to in order to reach the store and everything we wanted within, but there was no such luck.

As we neared the end of the storeroom, there was a closed, windowed door, where the screams were unmistakably coming from. A faint light illuminated the window, so we were beyond doubt that it held at least two infected currently fucking each other very loudly. I looked to be a manager’s office, and as we drew nearer still we saw to our horror that a large window looked out from it into the storeroom, clearly to allow the boss to monitor his minions at all times. We took turns taking a peek, and could see three infected; a man and two women. A battery powered lantern was on in the corner, and umpteen large candles were scattered around the shelves and filing cabinets. The two women were on the desk, both wearing thick furry jackets and legwarmers, but otherwise naked. One perched above the other’s face while a tongue danced in and around her clit. The one doing the licking was lying on her back, perfectly positioned for the man to be thrusting his cock into her waiting cunt. All of them were lost in indefatigable arousal, and judging from the sounds coming from the room, there were more people fucking out of sight, on the floor or against the walls maybe.

I noticed food packages and bottles of water discarded all around the room as well, and I figured that at least one of them could pull themselves together enough between their endless orgasms to go and get food and drink for everyone. Of course, if they decided to do such a thing while we were rummaging in the store, that would be a issue for us…

The larger, more immediate problem, was that right next to the door leading into the manager’s office, on the adjoining wall, was a set of double doors that led into the store itself. We would have to go within feet of the infected in order to reach our prize. Feeling like the riskiness of the mission was approaching new heights, we retreated back to the far end of the storeroom and had a frantic discussion.

“Ok, what if we just focus on getting past them once, and then open the main store entrance from the inside?” Anne suggested, her voice shaky with nerves.

“I dunno. We might not be able to. Can we try to lock the infected in there? Make a barricade so they can’t get out even if they do notice we’re here?” Jeff proposed.

“That’ll be far too noisy to set up.” I replied. “I mean, dragging heavy things isn’t quiet work, and for all we know there are more infected elsewhere in the building.

“Ok, ok, what if there’s another way into the main store, not just past the manager’s office?” Anne suggested.

“Worth a check.” I agreed, and Jeff nodded.

“Ok, you two stay here. I’ll move quicker alone.” Anne stated and began to walk a fresh route around the storeroom.

“Fuck no!” Jeff hissed, pulling me after her to resume our classic linked shuffling position. “We are not splitting up, not until we’re absolutely certain the coast is clear at least!”

“Well we’re running out of time!” Anne replied in frustration. “When day breaks we might as well paint a giant target sign on us as we try to get back!”

“Guys! Let’s just go together quickly!” I urged them, my voice croaky with fear.

They both agreed and we spent a tense half hour carefully exploring every nook and corner of the storeroom, being extremely careful to make no noise and to stay out of sight of the manager’s office. At one point we thought we were in luck, as the staff bathrooms could be accessed from both the storeroom and the store itself. But our hopes were bitterly dashed when we discovered that the store access way was locked, and that the key was almost certainly kept in the manager’s office.

“Ok, we’re out of options.” Jeff declared back at the door leading back outside. “We’re going through that double door into the store, as quiet as we can. If the noise gets us noticed, we bail and get out the way we came in. We should have a few seconds lead on the infected if they start to come out of that office.”

“Yeah, but if we get through to the store successfully…” I added fearfully, “and there’s any kind of commotion in there… Then the only way out is blocked by god knows however many infected in that office… I think it’s too risky…”

“Ok, fine. One for, one against.” Jeff said in a strained tone. We both turned to our third member. “Anne?”

Anne furrowed her brow and looked like she was in intense debate with herself. She shook her head several times and then eventually seemed to come to a decision.

“Yes, it’s risky, but we can’t turn back now!” she stressed. “We’re so close, and Ruth is depending on us. We go in, get what we need, and get out. Stay quiet, work fast, and hope for the best.”

“Fuck yes.” Jeff exclaimed in a triumphant whisper. “Times a wasting, let’s go.”

“Wait.” Anne held up a hand briefly. “Diane, you can stay here if you want, be our lookout, make sure the way stays clear.”

A part of me wanted to jump at her offer. The thought of creeping past that office full of the infected made my skin crawl and my heart pound. But I swallowed my fear and shook my head.

“No, I’m with you two. We need to fill up my bag as well, and there’s no way I’m letting you go in there without me. We’re doing this together.”

“Alright!” Jeff said, itching to move. “Let’s do it.”

We took up our usual positions, Anne in front, Jeff behind. Shuffling more confidently now we knew the route, we approached the end of the shelving before the manager’s office and the doors leading into the store. Crouching low and moving as carefully as we could, we slowly closed the gap to the doors. The manager’s door was mere feet away from us now, and the screams and moans coming from inside were louder than ever. I could feel my heart pounding a rhythmic beat of terror against my ribs, and my thick breathing through my scarf felt almost suffocating. A sickly scent of sex faintly probed my nose, undoubtedly some residue from the sheer amount of orgasms happening beyond the manager’s door. I gripped Anne’s shoulder tighter as she placed her hand upon the door leading into the store. Tentatively, she pushed on one of the double doors, and we all held our breath. The door swung open with only the slightest creak, nothing that should be audible over the perpetual orgy happening in the office next to us.

Anne held the door open and I crept through, closely followed by Jeff. Anne then gently slowed the door as it swung close behind us, and we all turned to face the store. We listened carefully, but the only sounds of activity were now behind us.

“Ok Diane, flashlight on. Carefully…” Jeff said as he brought out his own. We scanned our surroundings with the beams, and saw no infected in sight. What we did see was aisle upon aisle of packaged food. Some segments of the store had been rummaged in or cleared out, but for the most part, it was untouched. There was food here that would last the six of us months, maybe even years. Too bad we only had three backpacks and a handful of shopping bags to loot with.

“Right, I’m gonna hit the pharmacy, meet you back here in five minutes. Be quick, but quiet!” Jeff urged us.

“Come on Diane, this way!” Anne said, unslinging her backpack and opening it wide. We hurried down one aisle after the other, grabbing whatever we saw that we wanted. Tins of veg and beans, packs of rice and pasta, and a good helping of spices later, my backpack was full, and I started filling up two heavy duty shopping bags. Anne was the same, quickly but carefully stacking whatever produce she could find that still looked fresh.

I watched her move, swift and graceful. Even wrapped up in so many layers, she was a dazzling figure of beauty. What loose strands of her blonde hair that escaped from her woolly hat danced playfully around her face. When she noticed me staring, she pulled down her scarf and smiled that wide beaming smile at me, her green eyes glinting in the faint light.

“You know,” she said, her voice ringing with a clarity that was missing the whole time her scarf had been covering her mouth, “danger aside, this is pretty fun.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever had such a thrill.” I reply, pulling down my own scarf and grinning widely. “Sneaking around and looting shops? We should have been doing this every day.”

Those lips of hers… Fuck, they were sexy. Inviting. Irresistible.

“Now that sounds like fun” Anne replied, putting her bags down and approaching me slowly. She placed her hands on my hips and gently pulled me towards her. “Where shall we do our looting tomorrow?”

“Actually…” I replied, staring intently at her full, pink, perfect lips, “I think we should take the day off…” I gasped and felt heat stir throughout my entire body. An ache I never released I had took ahold of me all at once, and my own hands wrapped around Anne’s body, pulling her towards me so that our faces were inches apart. I could feel her warm breath brush against my cheek, and could see it mist before my eyes.

“Oh yeah?” she replied, gazing at my eyes, my lips, my nose. She brushed the tip of her nose against mine, and a shiver of intense arousal shot down my spine. “And what will we do with our day off, Diane?” she smiled again. Those lips… They were almost brushing mine. So close, so perfect, so fucking sexy.

“I can think of a thing or two” I whispered, before our lips met and suddenly my entire world melted away.

Nothing existed anymore. There was only Anne and her lips as they pulsed unimaginable pleasure into me. I kissed her with more tenderness and devotion than I’d ever kissed anyone before. Our tongues danced, her mouth was so warm and tender compared to the cold harshness of the icy night air; I could do this forever. Except as my arousal grew exponentially with each second I knew that I needed her to kiss me everywhere, not just my mouth. I needed her to open my legs and drink from my rapidly moistening cunt. I wanted to bite at her milky flesh, to tear away the layers that kept her from me. I needed to run my hand down her pants, and hear her moans of aching bliss.

My scarf quickly ended up on the floor, as did my hat, and gloves. Anne’s hands had opened my coat and found their way under all my layers. She ran her slender fingers up my body and cupped my breasts, eliciting a gasp of desperate wanting from my begging lips. Her mouth had found my neck and my hands raced to undo her pants. My fingers slipped down and slid gracefully into her wet opening, and she moaned softly into my ear.

“Please. Please…” she gasped, and I stroked her softly, feeling her heat swell with each passing moment. She nibbled on my ear, and her hands started pinching at my hard nipples, coaxing more and more gasps of intense pleasure from my eager lips..

“Fuck me. Anne, fuck me Anne.” I moaned, and her hands went to explore my own waiting, dripping, needy cunt.

“Diane…” Anne murmured, periodically sticking her tongue into my ear. “Something… isn’t right.”

“Everything is perfect.” I whispered distractedly as I felt her fingers start to tease around my opening.

“No… We don’t normally… We’re not… The pheromones… I think we’re…” she tried to say, but I put my mouth over hers and we lost the next few minutes in mindless tongue tied bliss. Our fingers explored each other’s depths. Our bodies pressed fervently against one another. Our moans were only stifled by being locked into each other in a kiss that I never wanted to end. This was all I wanted from life, nothing else mattered, nothing else…

And then it happened.

We had gradually been shuffling towards something we could lean against, but neither of us had been paying any attention to what or where. It had been a massive tower of stacked cans with a special discount offer sign planted in the middle like a flag. With an almighty crash that may just have woken the dead in China, the tower came toppling down and both Anne and I jumped out of our skins, breaking our contact and staggering back from one another.

As the clattering echoes died away into a deafening silence, a wave of sobriety washed over me like an icy tsunami. Every emotion that had been stifled by what must have been a hefty dose of pheromones came flooding back into me with a vengeance. Raw panic was the winner of all the emotions struggling to express themselves all at once, and an impossible fear clenched at my heart like it was trying to pull it out of my chest. I looked to Anne, and she seemed equally as terrified as I was, dread and confusion plastered across her face.

Then we heard the door to the Manager’s office burst open, and half a dozen voices calling out at once.

“Who’s there?”

“Fresh flesh?”

“Need to fuck. Fiind them, let’s all fuck them at once.”

“Come out, new meat!”

The other leers and calls were lost among each other, but the unmistakable sound of the double doors leading into the store being shoved open was clear enough. The infected were here, and they had us trapped.

“Fuck! FUCK!” I hissed to Anne, who was hyperventilating and looked ready to collapse.

“We need to run. We need to run, Diane!” she spluttered as she grabbed my arms frantically. I could still feel the urge to kiss her, to lay her down, to fuck her again and again, but this time my other emotions kept the urges at bay. Not knowing how long this fear induced clarity would last, I hastily agreed.

“Backpacks!” I whispered urgently, and we both threw our bags on clumsily, only realizing after how much noise they made.

“This way! There’s over here!” called a harsh female voice, much closer than before.

One of the woman we had seen through the window of the office appeared at the far end of the aisle we were in, and Anne screamed. Almost instantly, five or six more infected appeared and they started sprinting out way. I grabbed Anne’s hand and pulled her into a frantic run. I knew our only chance to escape would be to lure them in and circle around them to the hopefully unguarded exit. I hoped and hoped that they would be mindless enough to just out and out chase us, and not think to split up or hang back. But I didn’t know.

We ran, making far too much noise as we did so and our flashlights dancing wildly in our hands. We may as well have shouted out come and get us to the infected, for all the good our efforts were. We were heavily laden with thick layers that were mostly undone and flapping wildly, not to mention our backpacks stuffed full of heavy food. The infected were horrifyingly fast, and they sprinted down the aisle after us with the determination of ravenous predators. We exited the end of the aisle and they were right behind us. We had no chance. We gripped each other and screamed in desperate panic, knowing we couldn’t get away.

But then a shopping trolley sped into the path of the infected and they collided with it in a horrifying clamor of twisted limbs and shrieks of surprised agony. Jeff appeared out of nowhere, shoving us roughly to get us moving again.

“GO!” he bellowed, and led the way up the next along aisle, making a break for the double doors to the storeroom and our way out of the building. We heard frantic clambering from behind us, and knew that at least one of the infected had scrambled unscathed from the trolley collision and was hot on our tales. We just had to keep moving. Once we were out in the snow, there was surely no way they could give effective chase seeing as they were almost naked. But we had to outrun them to get there.

And we couldn’t outrun them. And more terribly, we didn’t know about the one that hadn’t yet left the office. Jeff was the first one through the double doors, and was immediately tackled to the ground by an almost naked man wearing only a suit jacket. He was large and imposing and Jeff cried in panic, trying to push him away. I was next through the door in time to watch Jeff fall, and Anne was right behind me when an infected woman from the aisle threw herself on top of Anne and toppled her to the ground. I made it to the rows of stock in the storeroom and faltered, turning back to see both my friends desperately trying to fight off an infected. The man assaulting Jeff punched him heavily across the face, taking him by surprise and knocking the fight out of him. The woman rolled Anne over onto her side, grabbing both her wrists and pinning her stomach with her bare knee.

I froze in fear, wanting so badly to help my friends, but utterly terrified to take a step towards them. All the time I was fighting the growing urge to drop to my knees and start stripping my clothes off my waiting flesh, as the undercurrent of arousal was returning stronger and stronger with each passing second.

“Diane!” Anne screamed through a pleading sob. “Just run! Save yourself! No! NO!” she cried, trying to move her face away from an impending kiss from the woman on top of her.

“Diane!” Jeff yelled frantically at me. He grabbed his backpack which had fallen from his shoulder and flung it over to land at my feet. I heard the rattle of countless pill bottles inside. “Take it and go! Now!”

In the store, I could hear one or two infected pulling themselves up from the pileup caused by the trolley. They’d be here any second.

I clenched my fists. I could save Anne, or Jeff, but I knew there was no way I could save them both before more infected poured through that door. Of course, I could turn and run, and ensure I got away.

Or I could save one of my friends. But who?

I had mere moments to decide…