The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pandora’s Box

PART III

Willis and Jennifer Preston returned home from their dinner party around 10:30 AM, weary and eager to get some sleep. Pandora, just rousing from her astonishing nap, heard the car and saw its lights as they swung across the living room window. Hurriedly she did a quick inventory of herself—there were obvious differences in her appearance but she felt that they would be overlooked in the dim light cast by the single lamp that was on in the living room. Then she frowned, momentarily annoyed with herself. She realized that if she chose she could make them think she was no different than when they left, or indeed that she was someone else entirely. The beginning of an idea glimmered in her newly expanded mind—perhaps now was the time to test her brand-new powers and abilities. She closed her eyes and slowed her breathing, feigning sleep and feeling an anticipatory tingle of excitement.

The Prestons peeked quickly into the dim living room from the foyer, then Jen stood on tiptoe and gave her husband a peck on the cheek. “I’m gonna head to bed, sweetie. You should wake Dorrie up and take her home—it’s a lot later than we thought it would be and she shouldn’t be walking alone this time of night.” Back on her feet, she only came up to just below Willis’ darkly bearded chin.

He nodded and planted a quick return kiss the curly blond hair of her head. “You betcha, love. I should be home in about fifteen minutes.” With an affectionate smile she headed up the stairs and he went into the living room to awaken the sleeping babysitter.

He went around the end of the couch and reached for the girl’s shoulder then stopped short, frowning. In the dim light coming from the single lamp on the end table, Pandora looked...different somehow. Her hair? Her clothes? He shook his head quickly and gave a soft laugh—he obviously couldn’t handle liquor and late nights as well at 42 as he had at 22. He reached out for her shoulder again and gave the teenager a gentle shake. “Dorrie? It’s Dr. Preston. Time to wake up and head out.”

The girl sighed and moved languidly, stretching arms and legs, then slowly swung her legs over the edge of the sofa and sat up, rubbing her eyes with one hand as she ran the other through her thick black hair.

Willis Preston stepped back with a gasp, eyes suddenly wide. Without thought he reached out and snapped the other light on to more fully illuminate the girl on his couch.

He knew somehow that this girl really was Pandora Olympiakis, but this was Pandora fully realized—every imperfection repaired, every potential fulfilled and every asset enhanced. Her hair seemed blacker, shinier, fuller. Her face was at once familiar and totally strange, her features those he had known for years and yet completely new and...perfect. Her body—He took in the tee shirt and jeans she was wearing and knew beyond doubt they were the same clothes she’d been clad in when he and his wife had left. Now though, they were filled in a new and startling way, the shirt stretched taut across her chest where it had previously hung almost without interruption to her hips and her jeans smooth and tight across the firm flesh of very womanly thighs. He abruptly became conscious of where the darker part of his mind was taking him and sternly squelched the thoughts and craving that had welled up in him.

She blinked sleepy gray eyes—hadn’t they been brown?—at him and smiled drowsily, making his belly flutter. “Hey, Dr. Preston, you’re home. The kids were angels, as usual. What time is it?”

“Umm...ahh,” His normally sharp mind was a dizzied muddle and her perfectly commonplace manner didn’t help at all. Her words were so ordinary but her voice was as unsettling and (arousing) different as the rest, a bit huskier and more adult than he remembered from even earlier in the evening. Blinking furiously, he strove to regain his presence of mind. A small voice in his head said harshly that it would certainly not do for his wife to come down and find him gawking at his babysitter like a lust-crazed baby-boomer in the throes of a mid-life crisis. “Uh, hi, Dorrie. Yeah, yeah we’re home and it’s about 10:30. I’ll run you home because it’s so late, if that’s okay.”

Her smile was a laser beam cutting into the resolve he had just shored up to disregard this startling transformation. She untucked her legs from beneath her, revealing bare feet of such perfect form and beauty that despite all his firm words of self-reproach and determination he felt a painful erection come to full life inside his slacks. Dazed, reeling, he hoped both that the girl wouldn’t notice the sudden bulge in his crotch—and that she would.

“Is there a real rush, Dr. Preston? I slept funny, had weird dreams I think, and I need a second to really wake up.” Her eyes were steady on his face, and if he had been a little more in possession of his senses he would have noted the keen appraising light in those gray depths. “If you can sit for a sec I’ll get my head together and then we can head out, okay?”

“Oh, yeah, sure, Dorrie, no hurry, take your time.” He was aware of his babble but was unable to restrain it. He sank into the easy chair across from the sofa, never taking his eyes off her. This was unusual, wasn’t right at all, he knew that, but his normally prodigious sense of control—necessary for a successful psychologist who dealt with some very disturbed patients—was slipping, melting in the face of something he had never encountered before. He could feel power swirling about him, an energy that was consuming his senses and judgement, but he was more and more helpless to fight it—and less and less willing to.

The teenager leaned back, stretching languorously, breasts thrusting against her tee shirt, and he could plainly see the perfect circles of her nipples through the thin material of the shirt. He also saw how high the shirt rode up, revealing her beautiful belly and perfect navel. The tension in his groin rose even higher, and he found he was having trouble looking away from that swath of smooth taut skin between the hem of her tee shirt and the waistband of her jeans. The world started falling away from him and he was no longer concerned about whether his wife walked in, or his patients, or the mayor or the president...

“Dr. Preston? Will? Are you all right?” Pandora’s voice had dropped into a husky, seductive register that thrilled along his nerves, each word sparking a new wave of lust in the older man. “Will, I’m different, aren’t I. I’ve changed, haven’t I, Will. You’re fascinated, I can see that.” Her chuckle was throaty and filled with a knowing beyond her years.

He tried to deny it. Deep within himself, Willis Preston sought some last reserve of control, some last vestige of common sense that would enable him to fight off this onslaught on his mind and spirit. He murmured a strange sound, trying to reject this insidious, unvoiced yet compelling seduction. “Nnn...”

The girl just smiled at his resistance, her delicious red lips curling up at the corners in an expression his embattled mind could recognize as one he’d seen on Pandora Olympiakis’ face more than once when she was amused or happy. It only served to erode his resistance that much more, and he felt his control fading, his mind and spirit being drawn in to the embracing of something so powerful...

She watched his face with affection. He was such a strong man, she thought, so confident, forceful and virile. He would be a most suitable first convert to her father’s cause.

“Will, Will...” She shook her head, glossy raven tresses framing the perfection of her face. Her eyes were hooded and her voice was a hungry purr. You don’t want to fight this, Will. You want it. You want it, Will, because I want it. Your desire excites me, Will, arouses me.” Her voice was penetrating the last of his defenses, sounding like truth. Will Preston knew truth; he helped delusional patients every day to find truth. The last of his resistance began to fade as he accepted the truth in her words. His eyes grew blank first, then began to fill with adoration—and lust—for this vision before him. His erection was huge, coiled in his slacks like a serpent ready to strike. “You’re aroused, too, I can see that as well. I like that, Will. I like the effect I’m having on you. You like it too, don’t you.”

It wasn’t really a question, but he felt a need to answer. His voice sounded far away in his ears, faint and strengthless. “Yes, I like it.”

“Will, I’ve become a goddess. That’s wonderful, isn’t it? You have a goddess in your living room, Will Preston. How do you treat a goddess, Will? What do you owe a goddess in your living room?” Her eyes were almost glowing with a fierce energy that he could feel burning through him, cutting away so much that was now irrelevant and unnecessary, shaping him into a new Willis Preston, a Willis Preston who knew precisely how to treat a goddess, and what he owed her...

“Worship. I owe the goddess worship, worship and devotion...” His voice was faint, but it was firm and full of conviction and desire. The Goddess’ lips parted in a radiant smile of approval and Will’s body jerked with the ecstasy of pleasing Her. His cock throbbed painfully in his pants, but he was only peripherally aware of the discomfort, knowing only that his answer had pleased Her and that he existed for that, for pleasing the Goddess. Nothing was left for him except the pleasure of the Goddess Pandora.

“You’re very perceptive, Will, very perceptive and ready to learn. Now, Will, do you want to enter into my service? Do you want to help the Goddess begin her church, and spread the word of her power? Do you want to serve Me, body and soul, Willis Preston?” She was whispering, yet her voice was thunderous and echoing in his head, rewriting all the truth there, rebuilding him in an image pleasing to her.

He welcomed the transformation ecstatically. He was trembling and his voice quavered with desire when he answered, “Ohh, yes, Goddess, please bring me into Your service, please let me spread Your glory.”

Her eyes were locked on his face as she hooked her thumbs into the waist of her jeans and slid them effortlessly over her rounded hips to pool at her feet. Daintily she lifted those perfect feet from the folds and spread her firm thighs apart and he beheld the beauty of her neat and perfect pussy, faintly glistening in the light from her moisture. He gasped, and her smile was triumphant.

“Yes, Will, you will enter My service and spread the glory of My word, and together we will build a faith that will open the gates of Olympus and return my father to his rightful place.” Her legs moved farther apart, the jewel between them beckoning him. “Come, Will, come and worship at my altar. Take my sacrament and become the first of the new worshipers of Olympus.”

He needed no further encouragement, but dropped to his knees between hers, her warm flesh enclosing him as he buried his face and tongue in the cunt of the girl who had been his babysitter. Her scent was intoxicating, drawing him in even deeper. He would have plunged into that delicious, perfect pussy completely had he been able, desperate to please his new mistress, the new center of his universe. His tongue dove deep into Pandora’s juicy depths, exploring every fold and crevice and flicking eagerly over her firm and erect clit. He could feel her quiver and twitch as he touched on sensitive areas; he avidly sought to pleasure her and repeated any touch or movement that seemed to increase her sensation.

Pandora lay her head back on the back of the sofa, lost in a tidal wave of rapture. Every nerve in her body was alive, thrilling to the electric sensations of her former employer’s tongue on her cunt, his fingertips on the insides of her thighs. She knew beyond doubt that he was hers now, her first conversion to a faith that would sweep the world and welcome Zeus and his children. Her fingers clutched at her new servant’s hair as her orgasm built, and she knew for the first time the bliss of having someone bow to her in perfect servitude.

“Will...ohhh, Will, I’m going to c-cum, my servant, and when—ohhh...When I do you will be made over, mmmm, made over into my perfect servant, My, uhhh, perfect instrument. B-but, Will, you will -nnnnhhh, not cum when I do. Your joy will—ahhh yes!—will be in serving Me, in adoring me, in—ohh, yes yes—in making me cuuUUUMMM!!” Her voice shot up as his tongue and lips did the work and she exploded in a mind-bending orgasm. Her thighs clamped shut tightly on her new high priest’s head, holding him in place as her body arched, her mouth and eyes open wide as waves of pleasure cascaded through her.

It seemed to last forever, but when Pandora came down, Will was kneeling before her, eyes fixed on her face, his own face shining with her juices. She trembled with the aftershock and gazed lovingly down at her first acolyte. He gazed steadily back, the light of perfect adoration in his eyes.

“Please, Goddess Pandora, how may I serve you?” The man who had been Dr. Willis Preston felt transformed, uplifted and ready to serve this young goddess even unto death.

Pandora was about to speak when she heard footsteps on the stairs in the foyer and realized Jennifer Preston was on her way down to investigate the noises she’d probably heard. “Will, please go sit in that chair and act as though nothing strange has happened.” He immediately complied, even taking his handkerchief and wiping her traces from his lips and beard. “Your wife is coming downstairs. Do you want her to share your new joy? Do you want her to join you in service to Me?”

“Ohh, yes, Ma’am. She will be most suitable as a priestess in your service.” An image of his petite wife nude and kneeling before his newfound Goddess formed in his freshly remade mind, causing a spasm to pass through his still rigid cock.

Pandora smiled. She knew that the doctor thought his wife’s conversion would be the same as his. She had other plans, though, and was eager to put them into motion. “Good, Will, very good. Listen then, and do exactly as I say.”