The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you are

  • Under 18
  • Offended by stories of a sexual nature,
  • Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality
  • think it would be fun to try this at home,

LEAVE NOW.

If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON!

PANIC BUTTON

For yet another sleepless night I found my self tossing and turning once again watching the sunrise threw tired eyes. The small bottle of sleeping pills my doctor had proscribed sat empty on the table beside me. Even with their help most of the night was spent staring at the ceiling waiting for sleep to come. Across the room on the desk in front of the window my books sat open as I had left them hours before. It was the day to my final exams it was silly I knew but exams always made me feel ill. And the pressure was getting to me yet again.

God knows it was not as if I couldn’t pass the exam with my eyes closed. I could have recited every word of every page in every book on that dam table. Yet I just knew that the moment I sat down to take the exam everything I had read everything I had memorized would slip away and I would have to work hard just to remember my own name. Which if you want to know is Lillian Carter but every one calls me Lillie.

It has been six mounts but the memory of the last exam was still painfully clear in my mind. I had found my self-staring at a blank peace of paper for what seemed like forever trying to remember all the facts and figures I had spent so long memorizing. I could see all the answers there in my mind just floating beyond my reach seeming to tease me As the Sweat formed on my forehead. And the fear of failure got stronger with each question I read till my head was pumping.

By the end of the exam I had a killer migraine and had been lucky to come out of it with even the passing grade I had received. And as I lay there watching the first rays of light creep across the floor I just knew that it was going to happen again. You see from that day to this I hadn’t had even one uninterrupted nights sleep worrying about it. And even do I know lack of sleep was only compounding my tension over the next exam it didn’t help. I found my self in a catch 22 situations. The less sleep I got the more I worried, the more I worried the less sleep I got. And now with the exam only a few hours away the idea of been forced to repeat the whole year again made me feel ill.

I lay searching for sleep for the next hour or so before finally giving up hope. Climbing off the sofa bed I made my way to the kitchen as quietly as I could so as not to wake Sonya my new roommate. Well I say roommate but that’s not really true. Sonya was a girl I had met a few times in collage and this was her apartment. The fact is at the moment I was lucky to have somewhere to lay her head and she was kind enough to let me stay with her for a wile.

Up till yesterday I had shared a beautiful apartment with my boyfriend Frank but all hat had changed. Frank had been very supportive when the sleepless nights had first started. Spending hours every night lovingly massaging my body in an attempted to get me to relax before we made love. But after a week or so the strain of sleepless nights started to show on him and even affecting his work. So reluctantly we had decided that it made more sense for him to sleep in the spare room a couple of nights a week. Soon it became every work night then every night.

Don’t get me wrong everything was fine with our relationship at first. Frank would come to my room every night and we would make love. But as the weeks went on and the lack of sleep drained me of strength Frank decided that we should cut our lovemaking back a bit as he said to let me rest. So after that it became every other night and then every now and again until I was lucky if he came (in more ways than one) once a week.

Needless to say that the long nights seemed even longer with out him beside me and many a night I found my hand between my legs as I tried to satisfied my self with my own fingers imagining it was franks beautiful cock. But the more I relived my frustration this way the more I began to feel guilty doing it while leaving him frustrated the same way. At least that is till yesterday afternoon.

The day had started off the same as every other weekday with Frank waking me with a kiss and breakfast most of which remained uneaten as we kissed some more. But eventually we separated and I had showered and dressed with Frank telling me he was taking a sick day today so would have all the house work done and dinner ready when I got home so we would have the evening pick up were we just left off and asking about my plans for the day. He listing uncomplainingly as I told him I wouldn’t be home till at least six as I had a late lecture and smiled telling me to hurry home as dinner and dessert would be waiting.

As I headed of to collage I had felt so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend. And even do I was still very tired there was a smile on my face and a slight spring in my step. But it didn’t last! The more the day wore on the more my fatigue reasserted it self and I found it hard to concentrate on the lecturer’s words. By eleven o clock it was all I could do to keep my eyes open as I carried my books to the cafeteria with the intention of using the time to study. Luckily for me when my books decided to make a break for it Sonya had been coming down the hall behind me.

I only had known Sonya for a few weeks but she had seemed friendly enough. And since we shared some classes we had gotten talking more than once. So when she had seen my distress she had stopped to help. Insisting on not only picking the books up but also carrying them all the way to the cafeteria. After Sonja had got a coke for herself and a coffee for me. We had sat for nearly half an hour and talked together about my fear of exams and sleepless nights but mostly about Frank and how good he was to me and how much I loved him. I guess in truth I had talked for the whole half an hour with Sonja just sitting they’re listening because before I knew it, it was time to head to our next lecture. Once again Sonja had insisted on carrying my book as she was also taking that class.

During the lecture I started to get stomach cramps so bad that I couldn’t concentrate on a word the lecture was saying. And by the time it was over it was all I could do to stand up. Once again Sonja had notated my dress and come over to see if I was okay. I had told that I was feeling ill and asked her if she would call me a cab. She had smiled as she walked with me to the ladies room telling me not to be so foolish. She said that she wasn’t letting me take a bumpy old cab when she had a car parked out side. She told me she had to leave me an alone for a while as she went to make an important phone call to change some plans and then she would take me home.

If I hadn’t been so tired and in pain I would have probably told her not to be silly and that I couldn’t ask her to change her plans for me. But as it was I had just sat waiting for almost half an hour before I let her lead me to her car and drive me to my apartment. When we got there Sonja had insisted on accompanying me up to my apartment. Supporting my arm yet again even as we climbed the stairs. Going so far as to take the key from me and open the door. And that’s were my world had fallen apart.

As she opened the door to the apartment the sight that had greeted me shocked me beyond belief. They’re before me on the living room floor lying in a pile were the clothes that Frank had been wearing that morning. On top of which lay a very sexy bra and crotch-less panties that were most definitely not mine. And as I was trying to get my head around that from my bedroom I could hear the sound of bedsprings and grunting and groaning that I recognized as frank.

I was shocked realizing it could only mean one thing! The basterd was having sex with someone else and in my bed. No wonder he had been so interested in my plans for the day. The fucker had wanted to be sure I was out of the way. Part of me had wanted to scream or to throw something part of me had wanted to cry. But for some reason I just stood there in the doorway with my mouth open trying to come to terms with it all. I guess I would probably have stood there listening for god knows how long if Sonja had not taken me by the arm and led me away slamming the door hard as we left. After that Sonja had insisted on my staying with her for the night. Even volunteering to collect all my things from my former apartment today. And as I had no intention of going but back to frank’s till I calmed down. And no were else to go I accepted her offer.

I must have made more noise than I had thought making the coffee for the next thing I knew Sonja was standing in the doorway behind me wearing a flimsy almost transparent dressing gown. “Sleepless night Lillie?” she asked with genuine concern in her voice. “Afraid so! Sorry if I woke you! " I said as I watched her wipe the sleep from her eyes. “Pills no help I guess!” she asked walking past me showing a little more skin through the gown as she past in front of the light than I thought decent in front of some one who was near enough a stranger. But then again I reminded my self this was her apartment after all so she was entitled to dress however she wished. “No! No help as usual” I said trying to look at anything but her as I felt my self-blush!

Sonja stopped for a moment, as she seemed to think. " You know...I may know of a way to help,” she said pouring her self a cup of coffee. “Oh... how?” I said a little to fast. Not believing there was anything anyone could do to help but hoping I was wrong. “Well it may sound silly but.... have you ever considered hypnoses?” she asked sitting with a flourish. Once again showing me more of her self than I wanted to see. “Hypnoses?” I asked with a touch more humor in my voice than I had intended. “Why not people have been using it for centuries to help them relax haven’t they?” she answered. “Sure! I guess so but how? Are you going to tell me to look into you eyes and drop into a deep sleep or something?” I said this time the humor in my voice more evident. Sonja laugh too “why do you think that would work...? But no I wouldn’t know how! But I do have a friend who lives close by who could do it!” she said all humor now gone from her voice as she looked strength at me.

I didn’t know what to say! Was she serious? I couldn’t believe she was and I started to laugh out loud till I noticed that Sonja wasn’t even smiling. “Your... your serious aren’t you?” I said not believing what I was hearing. “Sure why not?” Sonja laughed out loud. " I don’t know...! Its just hypnotism... well That basterd of an EX-boyfriend of mine used to read stories on a site on the net called The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive about people being hypnotized into doing some strange things”. I said feeling stupid “strange things?” Sonja asked leaning forward. “Yea ...like turning women into.... you know... mindless bimbo slaves using hypnoses,” I said feeling a little silly. “Don’t tell me you believe that crap do you” Sonja asked with a smile. “Well no not really. Its just when you mentioned hypnoses I remembered the time frank and I used one of the stories on the site called interviewing Mesmer as a role playing game. Frank played the part of the hypnotist and I was the reporter. The whole idea just made me feel uncomfortable But Frank thought it was great you know I don’t think I had never seen him so turned on. So the next time he asked me to pretend I had told him that the thought of some Guy taking away my will and making me vulnerable and submissive like in the story was a little scary,” I admitted feeling silly.

Sonja laughed crossing her legs on the chair in front of me. " Trust me you don’t have to worry on that score Lillie! Your definitely not my friends type!” She said with a smile “What do you mean not his type?” I asked a little more sharply than I had intended my ego still bruised from Frank’s betrayal.

" Hay calm down girl” Sonja said with a smile. “I’m only saying he is not into...you know... girls. If you know what I mean?” she said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. I guess I must have looked shocked as I sat there trying to think what to say, “You... you mean he’s... gay?” I blurted out realizing how silly I sounded as the words left my mouth.

Sonja laughed again " Oh Lillie... you would swear you never met a gay person before” she said patting my hand. I didn’t know what to say I was lost for words. " Oh come on don’t look at me like that silly the collage is full of them!” Sonja said. “What? I mean ...sure I know there are a few but... I never...you know met them,” I said realizing how like the sheltered innocent girl everyone thought I was I sounded. “Come on Lillie are you saying there were no gay’s back in your home town?” Sonja said with a smile. I thought about it for a moment. My family are devote Christians who consider homosexually to be sick and depraved. And the work of the devil! The subject there for was never discussed in my home so I had to admit that as far as I knew there weren’t any in Whiterock. “No there weren’t,” I said feeling ridiculous.

Sonja just looked at me for a moment in surprise “there probably were you know Lillie! You just didn’t recognize them. Just like the ones in collage” she said with a smile " They don’t wear signs you know,” she said laughing yet again. I was starting to feel even sillier as I looked across the table at her realizing how sheltered a life I had lead so far. “Your not homophobic are you?” Sonja asked looking at me intently all signs of laughter gone. “No...I don’t think so ...I don’t know!” I admitted not knowing what to say. “You do want to relax so you can pass your test don’t you?” she asked taking my hand again. My first reaction was to pull my hand away but I stopped telling my self I was just been foolish. “I guess so!” I answered sheepishly not even being able to look into her face.

“Then its settled I’ll call Greg right now” she said jumping up and heading for the phone before I could stop her. I looked after her in shock. Was she joking? I thought as I sat looking at the now swinging kitchen door. For a full five minuets I just sat there telling my self she was joking before she called from the other room. " Good news Lillie he is coming right over,” Sonja said as she stuck her head threw the door and smiled at me. “I’m... not... sure about this Sonja,” I said now a little scared. “Don’t be silly! Anyway he is on his way and I will be here with you to make sure your safe! Now why don’t come in to the living room? We can be more comfortable there.” She said taking my hand again and led me from the kitchen.

We didn’t have long to wait which was probably just as well as I felt my head starting to pound before there was a knock on the door and Sonja jumped up to answer it. A hundred images of gay men ran through my mind as I waited for my first glimpse of this Greg! I was a little surprised when he looked nothing like any of them. Sonja had been right if I had past him on the street I never would have guest from looking at him.

The only thing that looked odd about him was the fact that he looked like he had just crawled out of bed. But as I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6am I realized that was probably the case. Even do it was Sonja who called him I couldn’t help but feel guilty at getting him up this early. Other than that he looked like any other guy I knew. With no sign of horns or forked tail I thought with a smile. Even the way he dressed was normal. With a pair of comfortable sneakers, faded blue jeans and a Denver bronco’s sweatshirt just like the one I had gotten Frank for his birthday. In every way I thought he looks just like a man’s man I thought. Blushing a little as I realized the truth of what I was thinking.

I almost ran when Sonja invited him to sit down beside me. But thankfully Greg with an easy smile decided instead to sit on the chair opposite. “Lillie isn’t it? Sonja has told me a little about your problem on the phone. The exam is today right?” Greg asked and I found my self-nodding. “I wish you had have come to me sooner” he said shacking his head. " You mean there is nothing you can do,” I asked hoping that this would put an end to all the foolishness. Greg just smiled “no there is still some thing I can do. It’s just ... well if I had of had more time I could have... I mean we could build up your control of your fear. As it is it will require a different approach. I’m going to need your full corporation. If I have that it could still work. Are you game?” Greg asked with a smile.

I didn’t know what to think. I still didn’t believe that he could hypnotize me. But still I was a little afraid that he might. “I ... that is I’m not sure!” I stammered looking at the floor. Greg smiled " Yes! Sonja was telling me you were a little scared of my putting you into a deep trance and making you my slave. You don’t have to worry Lillie your safe I have all the love slaves I can handle at the moment,” he said with a laugh. I laughed to at his joke feeling a little more comfortable. “Besides Lillie you will be aware of everything that is happening to you so you can stop this any time you feel uncomfortable.” Greg said his face now reassuring " you mean its up to me?” I asked, " Yes! As I said you will be in control! So you decide how far you want to go with this!” he reassured me.

Again he smiled “first you must understand Lillie that all hypnosis is self hypnosis. And since we don’t have the time to teach you to lock your fear away the best we can do is help you control it.” He said this as if it were the simplest thing in the world. “But how I’ve tried everything.” I said realizing as I said it that I had not tried this. “I have been thinking about that since Sonja called me and I might have thought of a way! " He said “Sonja have you got a VCR remote handy?” he asked. Sonja stood up and began looking for the remote as I sat opened mouthed watching her. Are we going to watch a Video? I asked trying to make sense of what was going on as Sonja returned to the living room and handed Greg the a remote. “As I said what you have need to do is control your fear during the exam right? " Greg asked with a smile. “Well yes! But what has that got to do with a remote?” I asked really confused at this point.

Greg smiled again and I have to admit he had such a nice smile that part of me was starting to regent that he was gay! Its quite simple Lillie! As I said I don’t have much time so rather than trying to create an image of control in your mind it will be easer if I reinforce one that you already have” he said lifting the remote. " You mean you are going to hypnotize me with an VCR remote?” I asked still not believing any of this. “Not with it no! But since you already believe that a remote gives you control over your VCR we are going to use it as a focus to control your anxiety!” he said.

After another few minutes of Greg telling me to inhale slowly and deeply over and over and to let my self just relax as I listened to the sound of my breathing and to let my mind and thoughts relax. Explaining that fear is a vital emotion for survival. And without it I could get my self into harm. So instead of getting rid of my fear I was just going to use the remote to turn it on and off when I needed. Before he had begun to explain I felt a little silly and a little bored sitting there minute after minute with him explaining every thing to me like I was a child, but after a wile I stopped being so concerned. After all he was here to try and help me, the least I could do was listen.

“Lillie can you hear me?” he asked in a low soft voice. “Yes” I almost whispered in reply thinking it a strange question since I had heard every word he said even do the lack of sleep and the breathing exercises were making me so relaxed that I was almost asleep already. “Good...good! Now listen carefully so I can explain why I am going to use the VCR remote.”

Ok I thought, now I might find out what he had in mind “Lillie I want you to relax and concentrate on the remote control!” He said in his soft warm voice and I did as he told me

“The remote is going to control your fear you understand that don’t you Lillie,” he asked

Yea I thought that made sense. Kind of! “Yes I understand,” I answered

“You know your fear is just in your mind, don’t you Lillie?” he said with a smile.

Sure the fear is just in my mind! I thought wondering when he was going to start the hypnoses

“You can see that Fear controls your mind cant you Lillie”

“Yes your right!” the fear did controls my mind but I already knew that

“You can see that your fear needs to be controlled”

I nodded that he was right my fear needed to be controlled

“For the fear to be controlled the remote must control your mind”

I could see were he was going even if I didn’t believe it. But okay I thought and nodded

“You can see you must let the remote control you mind so as to control your fear cant you Lillie?”

Let it Control my fear? Yea that would be good.

“The remote will control your mind,” he said in a gentle voice.

Hadn’t he already said that? I thought

“Your mind now controls your Fear,”

Control my fear yes that would be nice! I thought as I sat and listened to his soft voice as he handing me the controls

“Now I want you to repeat what I say as you relax you can do that for me cant you Lillie?” he asked his voice so relaxing I just wanted to relax too

“Yes I can do that,” I said wondering when he was going to stop explaining and try to hypnotize me.

“Repeat after me. " the remote controls my mind” he said his voice more commanding.

“ The remote controls my mind,” I said wondering why we were going over this again.

“My mind controls my fear” his strong voice no longer asking but telling

“My mind controls my fear” Again we had done this before

“Now repeat them out loud,” Greg told me

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,” I repeated feeling a little silly as I did.

“That’s very good Lillie” I heard him say and smiled just a little

“The remote has many buttons, Lillie,” he said and my eyes looked down following his finger to the remote

“Each button has a task you know that Lillie, you know that don’t you Lillie, but you only need this one he said as I watched him point to one.

“The stop/play button controls your fear!” again it was a statement not a question

“The stop/go button controls my fear,” I repeated

“That’s very good Lillie! Now I want you to repeat that in your mind over and over from now till the end of the exam. And each time you replete the words it will become truer. The more you say it the truer it will become And from now on pressing that button will now turn on and off your fears. Do you understand Lillie? " He said his voice now again soft and friendly.

“Yes I understand!” I said thinking about what he had just said

“Very good Lillie! And what are you going to repeat from now on?” he asked with a smile.

I didn’t even have to think about that I thought as I could here the words in my head

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,” I said smiling.

“And again!” He commanded and I repeated it

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,”

Greg smiled at me and then at Sonja who I realized had sat quietly watching us from the other side of the room the whole time Greg had been talking to me. “That should take care of the fear for now Lillie!” he said standing up and heading for the door. I was confused as I watched him go " But I thought you were going to hypnotize me” I asked wondering what the hell was going on. Sure I didn’t want to be hypnotized but still I had spent all this time waiting for him to do something and he was just going to walk off without doing anything “But Lillie I just did” he said smiling over his shoulder as he moved towards the door. I couldn’t believe it! “That was it?” I asked wondering why I had been so worried after all, “Yea! See I told you there was nothing to it” he answered without turning around. I almost laughed! If Greg was telling the truth then all this hypnotize crap was nothing more than enforced positive thinking.

Greg must have noticed my smile to as just before reaching the door he turned and asked, “Before you start your exam today what will you do Lillie?

“Press that button?” I answered automatically

“That’s right Lillie! And when the exam is over what will you do?”

“Press the button again!” I answered feeling more certain of my self if not about hypnotize.

“And why will you do this Lillie?” he asked his voice once again hard. And I found my self-speaking without even thinking,

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,

“See what I mean?” he asked his smile now filling his face. “I would love to stay and chat some more ladies but my new lover is waiting for me to come home” Greg said with a smile. And again I felt guilty about dragging him out at that time of the morning! “I hope your friend wont be mad at been kept waiting!” Sonja said with a smile. Before I could speak. “Don’t worry about that Sonja I would be surprised if he even knows I’m gone!” he laughed “Catch you girls tonight about 7pm ok? Just to see how you got on,” He said smiling and walked out the door.

“See problem solved!” Sonja said with a smile heading for the kitchen. I didn’t know what to say to her. After all she had tried to help. And Greg had been nice enough to come all the way over in the middle of the night because she had asked and he too had tried to help. I must admit I felt a little guilty that I had let them down. “I’m sorry Sonja but I don’t feel any different!” Sonja just smiled “of course not silly! Greg said it wont start working till you are at the exam,” she said walking from the kitchen with two cups of coffee and some cereal. “Why don’t you have some breakfast before you go off to your test?” she said looking up at the clock. As my eyes followed hers I was shocked to discover it was almost 9am the exam was in less than two hours. Dam I was going to be late if I didn’t stop daydreaming.

After a quick breakfast I grab all I would need for the test and headed for the door. “Lillie wait! Haven’t you forgotten something?” Sonja said handing me the remote. I looked down at it in disbelief. " To tell you the truth Sonja I know you and Gary did your best but I don’t think it worked. I don’t think I was hypnotized” I told her feeling guilty yet again. “I understand Lillie. But why not give it a try. Just keep thinking the mantra Greg taught you and bring the remote and just try it! What have you got to loose” she said with a smile. Why not I thought what could it hurt? If nothing else it would take my mind off the exam.

I was surprised to realize that I was right as I spent the time on the subway repeating the mantra and it did keep my mind occupied.

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,

I did feel a little better. But still the closer I got to the collage the more frightened I became. I was a nerves wreck by the time I stood out side the rooms were the test was to be held. I felt a little silly as I let my hand reach into my satchel and felt the remote beneath my fingers and remembered what Sonja had said when she had handed it to me before I left. And realized she was right! What had I got to loose by at least trying.

I removed the remote and looked at it. And again I felt a little silly as I began to recite the mantra

" The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,

And pressed the button on the remote as I walked threw the door feeling the fear slip from my body. I couldn’t believe it. It was actually working! Even with the mantra running around my head I found my self-calm as I sat my exam with not a worry in the world. I knew by the end of it that I had aced it.

I felt a spring in my step as I left the collage and even the rain that was driving everyone else to run for shelter could not dampen my spirits as I made my way down the street. I was back on the subway before I remembered to press the button once again, but it didn’t matter! I was free of the fear that had haunted me for years and I felt great. No more worrying over stupid exams, interviews, or tests, I felt so free I almost danced the two blocks from the station to Sonja’s house singing the mantra that had helped me feel this way.

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,

I was still singing and laughing as I reached Sonja’s door and realized I didn’t have a key so I rang the bell.

When Sonja opened the door I smiled and gave her a hug “I worked! It worked! It worked!” I laughed as I spun her round before I realized what I was doing. “Oh I’m sorry Sonja I’ve gotten you all wet,” I said letting her go. “It’s just that I am so happy!” I laughed. “See I told you the remote would work didn’t I? Sonja said smiling “You can tell me all about it but first you need to get out of those wet clothing and have a hot shower!” she said and I realized she was right! Two minutes later my wet clothes lay in a pile on the bathroom floor as I let the warm water caress me. My body feeling its warmth I felt so alive as I let all the tensions that had built up in my body drift away.

After almost twenty minuets in the waters grasp repeating the mantra in a singsong voice before Sonja’s voice shuck me back to reality. “Hey water baby you going to stay in there all night?” I heard her call from the other room and reluctantly turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. It was only then that I realized that I didn’t have anything other than my wet clothing to wear. And for the first time today I let my self-think about anything other than the test. And the memory of Franks betrayal came back to haunt me. " Sonja did you get my things from Frank’s " I shouted threw the door. “Sorry Lillie I didn’t get a chance! But don’t worry Greg said he will pick everything up on his way over tonight!” I heard her call from the other side of the door.

Dam it I thought, as I stood naked looking around the bathroom it would be hours yet till Greg arrived with my things leaving me with either my wet clothing or a bath towel to wear. And since soggy clothing was not my first choice I realized that I didn’t have any choice at all. So wearing only the bath towel that I wished was a little larger as when I pulled it up around my breasts it just about covered the cheeks of my ass I stepped out of the bathroom. “Sonja! Have you got anything I can wear till your friend Greg gets...."? I asked stopping in shock as I walked into the living room and saw her sitting in her easy chair wearing the silk robe she had been wearing this morning. Tossing the VCR remote from hand to hand as if it were a toy instead of my salvation. “What are you doing with that?” I almost screamed, as I feared she would drop it “what? You mean this? Why?” she said with out stopping

I didn’t believe it! Didn’t she realize how important that remote was to me? I thought. My face obviously showing the fear that I now felt as I watched her playing games with the thing that had freed me from the very fear I now felt. I stood in shock as I watched her toss and catch the remote effortlessly. “Sonja what.... what are you doing?” I almost cried. Sonja just smiled " just using my property Lillie!!” she said and tossed the remote from hand-to-hand. “What’s wrong fear controlling your mind again Lillie? Don’t worry I can fix that!” she said and pressed the on/off button while point it at me. I stepped back in shock, as the fear seemed to flow out of me just as it had earlier. “It worked... it worked for you... the control worked for you?” I said not believing what I felt. Sonja smiled “of course it did silly! After all the remote those control your fear right?” she laughed. Even do I could no longer feel fear there was some thing in the way Sonja had said it that made me feel uneasy. I had to get the remote off her before she did something stupid with it. Without even thinking about it I found my self-walking towards her my eyes never leaving it.

“It controls more than that Lillie” Sonja laughed again catching the remote and pointing it at me again. “It controls your mind remember!” I was shocked! What did she mean it controlled my mind! That was just silly. It just controlled my fear not my mind! Didn’t it?

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind,

“ The remote controls my mind,”

“My mind controls my fear

“ The remote controls my mind,

“My mind controls my fear”

“ The remote controls my mind, I thought as I hearted the words in my mind

I wasn’t sure what was going on but right then I wished I could feel fear. “The remote controls your mind Lillie! And since it is my remote that controls it. That means I control you!” Sonja laughed.

I covered the last few steps in a run remembering what Greg had said, “The remote has many buttons, Lillie,” he had said” Each button has a task! I hadn’t thought much about it when he had said it but now the phrase hit home. " The remote controls my mind I knew that for certain now but only one button controlled my fear. But there were lots of buttons and each had a task.

I watched Sonja’s finger press down on the pause button. And all do I knew it should be imposable I found my self-freeze in mid step my hand mere inches from the remote as I stared into Sonja’s smiling face.

“You see little one the remote controls you!” Sonja laughed again. I tried to move, I tried to scream but I could do neither as I looked down at the smiling face of the woman who had trapped me. Knowing all the while that it was my mind and the belief that the controller in Sonja’s hand that was keeping this way but the knowledge didn’t help as I watched her lift the controls once more as her hand moved out of my line of sight only to return holding the towel. I wanted to move my hands, to cover my self but they wouldn’t move. All I could do was stand naked before her smiling face. “Oh my you are even lovelier than I thought!” Sonja cooed her eyes taking in my nakedness. “As I said Lillie we don’t wear signs” she laughed “and now we are going to have fun aren’t we my beautiful little sexbot.” Sonja laughed as she licked her lips and I shivered with repulsion as I felt her hand touch my sex and with that shiver a spark of hope entered my mind. I had moved! Just a little but I had moved and I realized that some small was homophobic and that part was still me! But Sonja had noted it too “it looks like my little Sexbot still need a little reprogramming!”

Reprogramming? What the hell did she mean? I wanted to scream as I felt what would have probably been fear if I could have still felt it. Sonja looked up at my face watching my eyes. “You see Lillie,” she said slowly looking me up and down. “Only a machine needs a remote little one! After all a remotes only purpose is to control machines right? She said standing up and walked around me. “And this remote is controlling you right now isn’t it Lillie? I heard her say behind me as she brushed her hand across my ass causing me to shiver again. “So you must be a Machines and Machines has no choice but to obey the remotes programming Lillie” Sonja said with a smile that never touched her eyes. “You don’t believe me do you Lillie? I heard her say as I watched her press the on/off button once again. And I started to feel the muscles in my stomach tense as the fear of what was happening to me flooded back.

She was mad I thought! I was no machine! Yet I was standing there naked still frozen to the spot just because Sonja pressed a button. “You see babe you cant think because A Machine can’t think Lillie.,” she said waving the control before my eyes. “But I can program this machine” I heard her say as I watched her press the button-marked program on the control.

“This remote controls you Lillie. It’s remote controls for a machine. And if this remote controls you Lillie you must be the machine. You must be a machine Lillie because this is your remote; this remote lets me program the machine Lillie! This remote lets me program you! You’re a machine called Lilliebot and this remote lets me program Lilliebots; she said laughing again

You have always wanted to have no worries Lillie”

A Lilliebot has no worries

You want to have no worries. Just like a Lilliebot.”

You know you are the machine called Lilliebot don’t you?

Machine’s never have to think.” So you have no worries because you do not have to think.”

You never have to think.”

You know life is much simpler for a Machine’s

“ A Machine’s only obey their programmer.”

You only obey your programmer.”

You are Lilliebot and Sonja is your programmer.”

You only need to obey Sonja.”

You are only a Lillie sexbot.”

You are Sonja’s Lillie Sexbot.”

Lilliebot is a mindless Sexbot”

You are Lilliebot. Say it” Sonja said pressing pause once again and I found my body goes limp but I didn’t fall. “Say it Lilliebot!

I found my own lips start to move. The words she wanted to hear fighting to get out. But knew that if I let them I would be lost. “I...am ...not... a... Machine! I am Lillian Carter. I said my voice hardly a whisper. Yet with those words I felt like I had a chance. Until I watched Sonja press the pause button once again. And found my self once again frozen. But I had beaten her it was a small victory perhaps but I had won. She could be beaten. “What a pity Lillie I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this but your stronger than I thought” Sonja said shaking her head. And fear ran through me yet again as she held the remote in front of me. “I guess I have no choice but to clear memory and start again,” she said as her finger hit the memory button and I felt my self drift away as the program began rewriting my mind.

As Sonja pressed pause once again and I found my body goes limp but I didn’t fall. “It’s a shame really! Sonja said “You were such a good conversationalist I had hoped to keep a little part of that intact darling but you wouldn’t give in. now you are just a mindless Lilliebot. Aldo I’m sure I can find a use for that mouth of yours.,” she laughed. “From now on your commands will be activated by my voice that will be nice wont it? But first you will tell me who and what you are! “Say it Lilliebot!

I no longer think. I could only follow my program. And my program is to obey my programmer, I now knew Sonja is my programmer and I have no other thought but to obey her every command

“I am Lilliebot.

A Lilliebot has no worries

I am Lilliebot I have no worries.

I am a machine called Lilliebot

Machines do not think.

I am a machine I do not think.

Life is much simpler for a Machine

A Machine’s only obey their programmer.

I only obey my programmer.

I am Lilliebot and Sonja is my programmer.

I only need to obey Sonja.

I am a Lilliebot.”

Lilliebots exists to serve

This Lilliebots exists to serve its owners as cook, maid and mindless Sex toy,

Sonja is this Lilliebots owners”

I say knowing it to be true because my owner has told me so.

And as my owner spreads her legs I obeyed when she pointed to her crotch. I stared into her eyes as I kneel between her legs. And she nods to show that she approves as I let my self-move forward inhaling the pungent aroma of her womanhood, as I began sucking the outer and inner lips of her sex before letting my tongue trace the length of her clit. I had no memory of doing this before, but I knew that the instructions had been programmed into my mind only waiting to be accessed whenever needed by my owners as it was now. Programmer Sonja began to gasp as I played my mouth up and down her cunt letting my tongue go deeper with every pass and I felt strong fingers grasp my hair pulling me closer as stronger thighs surrounding my head began to buck uncontrollably in the ecstasy of what was to be the first of many orgasms.

I do not know how long I pleasured my owners before the doorbell rang. For time has no meaning to me anymore. But as she told me to answer it I stood up still naked with her juices on my face and walked to the door and opened it standing back as two men entered and closed it once again. Then having no other instructions I returned to my owners side. Only one of the men takes a seat as the other stands beside him holding two heavy bags but I take little notice of this as I stand waiting for instructions as my owner idly lets her hand play with my sex. They talk for a while but I do not listen till my owner calls my name. “Lilliebot I would like you to meet the man who created you” my owner said gesturing towards the seated man. And I looked at his face. This is Greg Lilliebot and he will be reprogramming you from time to time do you under stand. My owner said “Yes I understand” I answered as he smiled first at me and then my owner before he spoke " and this Lilliebot is my servant As a matter of fact I has become quite fond of him after my intimate visit with him yesterday afternoon. It seams that after a little work he was quite pleasurable. You know we didn’t even stop when you arrived home. I think I might just keep this little Frankbot as my own personal fuck toy! Won’t that be nice”? And then my owner and Greg laughed.

The End...?