The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paper Doll III: Therapy Session

By J. Darksong

Part 2: Getting the Cold Shoulder

“So, how did it go?” Allison asked me later as I sat on her bed.

I shrugged. “It went okay. I was really kinda nervous at first, but Dr. Snow was really nice. It was actually a nice experience.” I kinda blushed as I said so, recalling again just how ‘nice’ parts of it had been. After leaving the office, I’d had to change my attire slightly, donning a new pair of panties. Hell, I needed to get laid sometime soon. Mental note: call Jeff later on and see if he wants to hook up. “And, anyway, I still have one more session to complete in a few days, which I’m actually looking forward to, but in the meantime she cleared me to go back on patrol again.”

“Well, that’s cool, I guess,” Allison said with a shrug. “I was actually kind of enjoying your ‘temporary probation’ since it let us hang out more. Ever since you started going out as Paper Doll, we’ve hardly been able to do stuff together.” She sighed dramatically. “Still, that’s the life of a super hero, huh? Duty calls, and off you go. And it’s the fate of the best friend to be there for you when you stumble back in, all battered and bruised, to patch you up and listen to your tales of woe.”

Laughing, I tossed a pillow at her. “Geez. Dramatic much? You make it sound like a comic book cliché.”

She giggled as well, tossing the pillow back at me. “Naw… if anything, I’m majorly jealous that I don’t have any special powers. If I did, I’d be out there right beside you. Hey, maybe we should take a trip to the local nuclear reactor and let me get bombarded with gamma rays, or head to a toxic waste dump and swim a few laps.”

I chuckled again, holding my sides with laughter. “Hehehheheh… now you ARE talking like a comic book cliché.” Settling down after a bit, I merely pulled her into a hug. “Allie, you’re my best friend, and one of the people I trust the most. Believe me when I say having powers isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. And anyway, my powers are… meh… kinda lame,” I admitted, glancing down at my feet. “Yeah, it’s useful against your average low-level street thug, but against others with super powers?” I shrugged. “I toss paper at people, and I create paper shields and sticks to fight with. It’s not as if I can fly, or blast people with laser light, or anything.”

“So, your powers aren’t the most powerful,” Allie acknowledged. “Big flippin’ deal! “You’ve used those powers to help more people and put more of those ‘street thugs’ in jail in a month than most police do in a year! Maybe you won’t end up saving the world from the next big threat—there are hundreds of others to handle the bit stuff. But the little things are important too. You don’t see Omega Girl and Armor Man going out at night stopping purse snatchers, but that doesn’t make catching and stopping them any less important. Especially to the people they attack.”

I nodded at that. She was right. “Thanks Allie,” I said smiling again. “You always know just what to say to help put things into perspective.”

“Great! There’s the happy-go-lucky girl I know and love!” she replied with a grin. “So, Claire… what do ya wanna do with the rest of our day, since you’ll be going out on patrol later tonight?”

I considered. “I was thinking pizza and movie time. Sound good to you?”

“Sounds great to me!” a male voice called out from next door. Allie growled, and banged loudly against the wall several times.

“Dammit, Will,” she yelled, “what have I told you about eavesdropping on my conversations!?!”

“Mooooommm!” Will yelled out from his bedroom. “Allie is being mean!”

“Mooooommmm!” Allie yelled out as well. “Will is being a total pest!”

“Both of you, knock it off!” Mrs. Johnson yelled from downstairs, “or I’m telling your father when he gets home from work. And you can kiss that trip to the water park this weekend goodbye!”

I chuckled inwardly as that, as Allie sighed, rolling her eyes. Truth be told, she didn’t really care about the water park, but she knew the threat would shut Will up for the rest of the night, possibly all the way up to the weekend. “Ah, siblings.” I teased, leaning back against her bed. “Makes me glad again that I’m an only child.”

“Yeah, sure, rub it in,” Allie grumbled, laughing despite herself. “Okay, Claire, you pick out a good movie to watch, and I’ll order the pizza…”

* * *

I yawned and stretched a bit, rubbing my back lightly. I was used to late night patrols, for the most part, but I was beginning to think coming out tonight with a gut full of ‘Meat Lovers’ pizza was a mistake. I was so full it was hard to keep focus. Touching the small dial of the radio in my pocket, I switched frequencies, checking to see if anything was happening outside my visible range.

Sighing, I shook my head ruefully. Nothing was going on tonight. And I was so excited about my ‘triumphant return’ to the glorious world of crimefighting too, I thought to myself. Ah well. There’s nothing for it I guess. If there’s nothing happening, then there’s nothing happening. I suppose I should make one more circuit around the area then call it a night.

Crossing the annex to the financial section, however, that plan went completely awry. A glint of something shiny caught my eye from above, and as I swept down to investigate I noticed a slight chill in the air. Frowning, I knelt down, almost in disbelief, examining the sidewalk just outside the Third National Bank building. Well… huh. Ice. The ground is frozen over… in the end of July. As well as the door, and the cables leading to the automated security system no doubt. The only thing more suspicious would be a big neon sign pointing at the bank saying ‘super powered bad guys went this way’. Shaking my head, I pushed past the ice encased door and made my way carefully inside the bank.

Damn! I should have brought an overcoat or something! I thought grimly a few minutes in. The temperature inside had to be a brisk ten degrees, if even that high. My breath fogged up in front of me with every exhale, and while there was a definite lack of ice along the floor or walls, all of the glass surfaces were frosted over. I shivered as I made my way down the corridor, wondering idly if I was MAYBE getting in over my head. Someone with power enough to freeze the ground outside in late-July/early-August, and turn the inside of this building into a meat locker was definitely out of my league. Even if it was just some regular Joe Schmo with some kind of convoluted ice gun, I was still substantially outmatched. My paper controlling powers wouldn’t protect me from getting frozen into a solid block of ice. Hearing noises around the corner, I paused drawing back, considering my options.

Crap. What do I do? Leave and call the police? Probably the smart move… except then they would have to deal with this. And unless the lieutenant I spoke to last time just happens to have an Antarctic Survival squad as part of his SWAT team, then they’ll be just as screwed over as I am. Actually, moreso. I at least have the advantage of surprise for the moment. I know the thief is there, but whoever it is doesn’t know I’m here.

I considered that briefly. I DID have an advantage. And really, I had no idea of who or what I was even up against. I guess the least I can do is check things out a little more, I rationalized, pushing closer to the edge of the wall. I can at least take a peek and see how many bad guys there are, and what they’re packing. Then, if it’s too much for me to handle, at least I’ll be able to give whoever DOES move in an accurate idea of what they’re facing. Satisfied with my reasoning, trying to act more confident than I actually felt, I snuck my head around the corner, peering into the bank’s main room.

Then I blinked, rubbed my eyes, and looked again.

Huh. That’s not something you see every day, even in THIS city, I thought, marveling at the sight. It was actually snowing inside the room, with several small snow drifts already accumulated on the ground just on the other side of the doorway. A young woman with pale blue white hair lay in the middle of the snow covered floor, dressed—if one could even use the word—in a short ice blue one piece bikini with matching ankle boots, with a white fur ridge. Far from being cold, she was laughing and giggling, making snow angels in the snow, while a trio of apparently living snowmen trudged back and forth from the busted open bank vault, tossing stacks of dollar bills into a large open sack.

If I hadn’t seen it happening in front of me, I’d never have believed it. Not in a million years. I wasn’t really sure of what to think. In fact, I was so surprised and stunned by the sight that I was unaware that I’d been spotted… until the open doorway behind me was suddenly closed off! Turning suddenly, I gasped aloud finding that the empty passageway was now blocked by a sheet of solid ice.

“So, like, welcome to my Winter Wonderland!” a high pitched giggly bubbly female voice called out as the villainess behind the deed walked up behind me. “You’re, like, one of those costumed heroines, aintcha?” she asked, walking slowly around me, nodding idly to herself. “Mmm. Kinda cute. I like the pink costume. It’s just so girly!” she confided, giggling, causing me to clench my hands into fists. It was bad enough being outmaneuvered by a super villain, and trapped in what could possibly be a life or death situation. It was even worse to find out my adversary was a bubble-headed bimbo!

“Thanks. I’ll have to send a note to my tailor,” I said dryly, crossing my arms at my chest. “The name’s Paper Doll. And what do I call you? Snow Girl? Ms. Frost? Ice Woman?” The girl laughed gleefully, shaking her head.

“Nope! Close but no cigar! You can call me Snow Bunny!” she said, striking a pose, causing a ring of snow to fall around her, spelling out the name at her feet. “See? I wrote my name in the snow, and I didn’t even have to pee to do it!”

I groaned softly. “Okay… I think I’m just going to beat you up now and leave you for the police,” I said, withdrawing a rolled up paper baton, hardening its density to that of iron. “So. Any chance you want to just give up and come along peacefully?”

Snow Bunny frowned, biting her lip, pretending to consider, then grinned, shaking her head. “Naw! That doesn’t sound like any fun. I’d much rather have a battle with ya!” She snapped her fingers, and the trio of snowmen reappeared from the vault, all of them glaring at me. “I’m new to this city, but I heard you guys have all sorts of really cool and powerful Super heroes here! So, like, I wanna see how I stack up, yanno?” She held out a bare hand, which turned a pale blue as faint lines of intense cold seemed to circulate around it. “I mean, I have these cool ice powers,” she said softly, serious for the moment, staring at her own hand, fascinated. “It just seems like a shame not to use them, yanno?” She pointed the hand towards an overturned chair on the far end of the room. A brief flash, and the tanned wooden surface turned white, freezing solid, before shattering in to a pile of brittle frozen wood chips.

I swallowed painfully at that, trying desperately not to imagine the same thing happening to my flesh and bones if she decided to freeze me. “Ah, um, I, er… have a question before we begin,” I said anxiously, wracking my head for some kind of strategy here. “Your… um, ‘troops’. Your snowmen. How did you bring them to life? I get the ice and snow making… sort of. But how did you turn those three inanimate objects to life?”

“Bring them to life?” she asked, laughing. “Oh my… hehehe… oh man… you crack me up! These guys aren’t alive! Do I look like some kind of Disney Princess to you? I control the snow and ice I create, and can make it move around, but it’s not actually alive.”

“Okay. Good to know,” I said, gesturing with both hands, causing the folded and shaped paper shurikens on my backpack to fly out, shredding the three snowmen to powder in as many seconds. I smirked at Snow Bunny’s expression—I’d apparently caught her off guard with that one. I pulled a few more sheets of paper free from my backpack, and began shaping them into shackles. The shurikens I’d used were ruined, of course. Hardening them had allowed them to work as the weapons they were modeled after, but contact with the wet cold snow and ice had caused them to break down shortly thereafter.

“Hey! That was pretty good,” Snow Bunny replied, still grinning. “You’re pretty good! You said your name was Paper Doll, right? I’m guessing you can do with pieces of paper what I can do with snow and ice huh?” She raised a hand, pointing it towards me, but I was ready. My paper chain lashed out, wrapping around her hands, tugging them down to her legs, and binding her tightly. Now I was the one grinning. “Hee!” she giggled. “Quick reflexes too! I thought I had you there for a second.” She gestured with her hands, however, tapping them lightly against her thighs, and the paper binding her shattered, frozen solid, flaking away like confetti.

My grin had by now faded, as she raised her hands towards me again. “Still, there’s a problem with your powers that I don’t have,” she said as I ran, sprinting across the room, diving behind a desk as a wave of intense cold swept over me. “You see, Ms. Doll, you’re only really effective as long as you have paper you can use,” she said, gesturing to the ceiling above me. Glancing up, I shrieked and rolled sharply to the right as a line of icicles began raining down at me. An icy shiver actually ran down my spine as a narrow miss sliced the leather straps of my backpack, sparing me but pinning my pack to the floor behind a wall of ice. “Me, on the other hand,” she said, still grinning, gesturing with both hands, causing small snow flurries to whip and dance around her in a fury, “I can use my ice pretty much infinitely, ’cause, like, there’s always moisture in the air!”

Moisture… in the air. Suddenly, I saw a possible way out of this catastrophe. Picking myself up out of the snow, I patted and dusted myself off, placing a hand in my pocket, sighing as I felt the receipt for the pizza we’d had earlier still there where I’d stuffed it earlier. “Okay,” I said slowly, taking a deep breath, focusing intently as Snow Bunny turned to face me. “You’ve got me there. My ammo is limited, and yours is unlimited. But I’ve faced bigger and badder than you and still come out on top. Do you know how?”

She paused, frowning slightly, considering the question. “No. Not really. I mean, you’re pretty good, just not a major adversary or anything. I mean, of the two of us, my power is much more useful.”

“Maybe so, but the winner is the one who makes the best use of what they have!” I said, lashing out suddenly, flinging the hardened dart of folded paper I’d constructed, simultaneously rolling out of the way, diving back behind the shelter of the desk. As expected, Snow Bunny ducked, and lashed out, trying to freeze me, letting loose with the frozen power she’d accumulated moments before. Seconds later, her scream of shock and horror died as she found herself encased in a mammoth block of ice, frozen stiff as the fountain of water raining down on her turned to ice. Waiting for the downpour to taper off, I carefully poked my head up from underneath the desk, then sighed deeply.

My carefully thrown dart had struck its intended target—not Snow Bunny herself, but the junction of the bank’s fire suppression line in the ceiling. The bank manager would probably be pissed about the damage to his ceiling and floors, not to mention the plumbing from the burst and frozen pipes… but at least he still had his money. Well, he would, once he thawed it all out, and ran it all through the dryer. Still, all in all, it was a good day. Taking out my cell, I decided NOW would be a good time to call the cops.

* * *

“Thanks for coming with me this time,” I said cheerfully, as Allison sat down next to me. Dr. Snow’s reception room was empty this time, with only her present client and myself today. More comfortable with the whole process now, I’d come dressed in my ‘civvies’, just a simple beige blouse and jeans and sneakers. My auburn haired companion had dressed more for the season, in a pair of navy blue shorts, a light blue tank top, and flip flops. I sneezed, suddenly, sniffling, and Allie handed me a tissue. “Thanks,” I mumbled softly before blowing my nose.

“No problem. You’re certainly doing better than you were three days ago.”

That was certainly true. My encounter with Snow Bunny had definitely left me cold, and that’s more than just a simple play on words. By the time the night was over, I was running a fever. I’d spent two very miserable days in bed, coughing, sneezing, and hacking up a storm. And even my sense of victory and accomplishment at beating her was tainted slightly by her annoyingly chipper and upbeat persona even as the police were hauling her thawed out self off to jail. “Yah! That was awesome!” she’d said to me in passing, a genuine smile on her face. “I didn’t expect that last move at all. I can’t wait to battle against you again some time, Paper Doll! I think from now on, you’re gonna be my nemesis.” As the cops forced her into the back of the squad car, she waved back at me. “Take care, P.D. I’ll see you again soon!”

Seriously. I’m not emo or anything, but there is really something wrong with people that perpetually cheerful and happy!

“Hey, I wonder if that girl, Snow Bunny, is Dr. Snow’s current patient,” Allison teased, getting a grin from me, mirroring my own thoughts. “After all, she was definitely nuts. Maybe that’s the Doc’s specialty, dealing with deranged and deluded Supers?” She giggled at the idea. I merely rolled her eyes.

“Hey, she’s treating ME as well, you know,” I reminded her with a smirk. “Are you calling ME deranged and deluded?”

“Deranged no. Deluded… maybe?” I punched her lightly on the arm for that one.

“Ms. Watson?” the secretary, Tiffany, called standing up from behind her desk. “Dr. Snow is free. You can go back now.”

“Thank you,” I said getting to my feet as well. “Do me a favor and keep my friend entertained, will you?” I said jokingly.

“No problem,” the young redhead replied with a wink. “I’m sure I can think of something.”

* * *

Alone in the waiting room, Allison let out a deep sigh of frustration. “Ah, crap,” she said, shaking her head.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked, glancing up. “Is something the matter?”

“Um, well, it’s nothing major,” she said, blushing slightly. “I was planning to play on my Galaxy 7 to keep occupied while Claire’s in her session, but I apparently forgot to charge it last night, It just died on me.”

“Did you say the Galaxy 7?” Tiffany asked, glancing down at her desk. “Well, it won’t help you for the moment, but I did bring my cord and charger to work with me. I have the Galaxy as well.” She held up the end of the cable. “If you like, you can charge it here at my workstation.”

“Thanks, that’s nice of you,” Allie replied, walking over to the desk, handing over her smartphone. “I’m such a space case lately. Forgetting to charge my phone… sheesh. That’s young female college student 101: Always keep your peripherals charged.”

Tiffany chuckled. “So you’re a student too, then? I’m here working with Dr. Snow as my internship. I’m studying to be a psychologist as well when I graduate.”

“Wow. That’s pretty cool. I’m, um… still kind of undecided,” Allison admitted, blushing lightly. “Still, it must be pretty cool working with a real doctor, getting actual work experience while still taking classes. Does she ever let you sit in with her clients?”

“Sure does, now and again,” she replied with a grin. “Not with every one, mind you, and only if the patient agrees to let me observe. And even though I’m just an intern, I’m bound by the same doctor-patient confidentiality as Dr. Snow. Still,” she replied, smirking, rubbing her nails against her chest, “I have picked up a few things here and there.”

“Really? Like what?”

“Like hypnosis, for one,” she said, reaching into her blouse, removing a small red ruby pendant on a chain from around her neck. Allison’s eyes locked on it immediately. “The doctor says I’m a natural at it.” She fingered the chain, causing the stone to sway slightly, back and forth. “So… Allison was it? Have you ever been hypnotized before?”

“Huh? Oh, y-yeah,” she said stuttered, shaking from a light trance, still slightly dazed. “Claire and I play around with hypnosis a little bit. She’s… she’s pretty good at it… too…”

Tiffany chuckled. “I can just imagine. Still, part of it must be you, Allison. You seem to be an excellent subject. In fact, I’d say you’re a natural as well… a natural hypnotic subject. It must be so easy for you to slip into a hypnotic trance. I bet it wouldn’t even take much of an induction, just the sight of my sparkling pendant, moving back and forth, back and forth, being more than enough to draw you into a trance.” Her smile turned wicked. “And of course, once you’re ensnared, it would be child’s play to draw you in even deeper…to lead you deeper and deeper… to temp your cute little green eyes to flutter… flutter... then close as you drift into a deep… hypnotic… sleep!”

Allison let out a soft sigh as her eyes slammed closed, asleep on her feet.

* * *

“Can you hear me, Claire?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I intoned softly, obedient, the crystal still shining in my gaze even with my eyes closed. The tiny part of me not completely obliterated from the trance wondered idly at the fact that even the memory of the crystal dangling in front of my face could entrance me so deeply. Mistress Eva was truly a ‘Master’ of her craft.

“Very good, pet,” Eva replied, smiling. “Now then. I need to look through your mind for a moment, to check on the healing of your psyche. In the meantime, I want you to tell me all about your latest adventure. I believe you ran into a rather powerful enemy this past week, didn’t you? Tell me all about your encounter. And as before, as you remember, you will experience every memory in vivid detail, as if you were living it again, but knowing that you are protected and shielded by my presence.”

I nodded, smiling inwardly. It was always a pleasure to obey, and simply remembering something was so simple. I let my mind flow back to the experience… then gasped aloud, shuddering slightly, feeling the chill on my skin as the snow falling inside the bank pelted softly against my bare arms. Snow Bunny’s smirking taunting face stared at me as she told me, bluntly, that I was no match for her. I felt again the anger, the desperation, and the frustration, knowing she was right, that she was so out of my league…

Relax, little one, Mistress’ voice spoke then, grounding me, reminding me that I was in a memory, causing all my tension to fade. Do not take her words to heart. After all, you have already proven them to be false. You beat her after all, she stated, as the memory skipped forward, to Snow Bunny’s scream as the fire suppression system rained down a few gallons of water over her, sealing her in ice. You defeated her, Mistress said with something akin to pride, and you did so brilliantly. And if there is anything I truly appreciate, it is a brilliant mind. You, my dear Claire, have much potential in you… so much that you have just barely scratched the surface…

I blinked a moment—or an eternity—later, finding myself back in Dr. Snow’s office once again. I shuddered softly, the aftershocks of an intense pleasure rolling through me, though I wasn’t sure why or from what. Coughing slightly to disguise the embarrassment of having just cum, again, during our hypnotic session, I asked though blushing cheeks, what the prognosis was.

“Oh yes, my dear,” she said with obvious amusement. “I definitely found what I was looking for. Have no fear—you are indeed of both sound mind and body. I would suggest, however, that you perhaps work a bit on developing a bit of resistance to being hypnotized. It would likely save you a bit of headache in the future, as well as repeated trips to see me!”

I chuckled as that slightly. “Gee, Dr. Snow. Am I that bad of a patient that you’d rather not see me anymore?” I teased gently.

“Not at all, my dear. I actually enjoyed our sessions… both of them. But as a doctor, the idea is to lessen these visits, meaning that your mind is healthy and strong enough that my intervention is not needed.” She sighed dramatically. “Such is the paradox of my profession. If I truly do my job well, then I actually put myself out of business.” We both had a laugh over that.

“Well, doctor, thanks again for all your help,” I said sincerely, somewhat sad that I wouldn’t be seeing her again.

“Think nothing of it, little one,” she replied with a grin. “It’s what I’m here for, after all. And don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll see each other again sometime, even if it’s not in a professional doctor-patient capacity.” She stood up and extended a hand to shake mine. “Be well, dear Claire.”

“Thank you, Mistress…” I blinked, gasping, blushing scarlet. “I... I mean, er, Doctor… sorry, I meant to say Doctor,” I finished lamely as she laughed heartily.

“Don’t worry about it. It happens more often than not in these kinds of sessions.”

“Um… can I leave out the left door this time?” I asked, gesturing to the door I’d come in. Usually, to keep clients from meeting one another after a session, the office had a separate entrance and exit door. “I came here with a friend, and she’s waiting for me in the waiting room,” I explained.

Dr. Snow placed a hand to her forehead and closed her eyes momentarily, then nodded. “Certainly. There are no other clients out there right now, so it’s okay. Go right ahead.” Smiling, I departed, taking one last look at the lovely blonde goddess before me. I was really truly going to miss seeing her.

* * *

An hour or so later, Eva glanced up as a familiar face stepped into the room. She grinned at the newcomer. “Hey, love,” she said, stretching briskly, pushing the file folder on her desk into a drawer. “Come to fetch me, have you?”

“Something like that,” the beautiful blonde replied with a chuckle, “though the way you say it makes it sound like a chore or something.”

Eva laughed gaily. “Believe me, dearest, seeing you after a long hard day is always a welcome sight. Still, is it okay for you to be here? I mean, with all your other ‘duties’?”

Lacie Frasier shrugged. “It’s actually a rather quiet day today. Nothing earth shattering, figuratively or literally, is happening at the moment. Besides, with my powers restored again, I can be wherever I’m needed at a moment’s notice.” She smiled, walking over to the shorter platinum blonde woman, giving her a deep sensual kiss, smiling. “And what better way to spend a rare day off than with my Master AND my dearest best friend?”

Eva chuckled. “True, very true. Well, since you’ve been away so long, you get to be with Him first. Just try not to tire Him out too much. My last session of the day got me a little hot and bothered, if you know what I mean,” she said blushing deeply. “And that kiss you just gave me didn’t help matters.”

“Alright, I’ll try and reign it in a bit,” Lacie replied grinning, taking her lover by the hand. “But no promises. It’s been so long since I’ve gotten to be Omega Girl that it’s kind of hard to hold back.” And with a flash of light, the two heroines disappeared.

((end))