The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer

This story has its focus on sexual content. So if you are not allowed to read such material please don’t. Else: Have fun.

Also this is the first story I upload, so any feedback would be highly appreciated. Although I have learned English for 8 years in school it’s still is not my mother tongue, I apologize for any inconvenience resulting from that.

Paradise Island Resort

mc ff gr ma in

The world of the 2480s was a nice place. Wealth has spread through the American continents, Europe, India, Eastern Asia and even Africa to some degree. The last war was recorded 2123 between Mongolia and the Traditional Alliance of Chinese Regions in which the latter lost and dissolved completely.

It was a world of peace and beauty. Magnificent cites arose around the globe and existing settlements were rebuilt and improved upon. The Hanging Gardens of New York and the Floating River of Rome were masterpieces of art and engineering, as were the Crystal Bridges of Tokyo and the Underground Forests of Frankfurt am Main.

Even the humans populating this plane differed from the classic human race in some aspects. Manipulating the looks of ones own offspring has been a taboo for centuries, but slowly those doubts vanished. Little tweaks like elimination of obesity and cancer were kind of legal in the first place. Following were antibodies to almost each sickness recognized by man and height variations. Soon all restrictions fell and hair- eye- and skin color, muscles, breast and genital makeup as well as the bodies innermost workings got revamped. There still were people who resisted this unnatural treatment but in a sad twist of fate those fell victim to evolution. With 98 percent of humankind immune to diseases traditional hospitals and doctors grew rarer and rarer. Purists just died out and were unable to reproduce in a pace that would guarantee survival.

Our story begins with two girls riding on a tubetrain, a quite comfortable but still cheap form of transportation. Ail was 18 years old and had shoulder-length cherry red hair and venomous green eyes. Her skin type was Caucasian but tanned and her body frame was thin. With a height of 167cm she stood out as quite small. She wore a olive shirt over her B-cupped breasts.

The B-cup of 2480 was a little bit bigger than a grown man could encompass with his hand save for squishing. Overall it was big enough to lift her girly-shirt above her stomach, revealing her cute belly button and a decent set of muscles. Ails mother, an athlete, saw it fit to give her daughter a body capable to succeed her. Ails ambition though wasn’t as vivid as she hoped.

On her bottom she wore dark blue hot-pants and a belt attached with a phone and an endless bottle of water. The latter was a pretty new gadget and still astonished a lot of people. It extracted water from the humid summer air and refilled itself in around 30 minutes.

On the end of her hairless legs a pair of sport shoes covered her feet. Again her mother was responsible for this. Ail did not spot a single hair outside her head in case she decided to become a professional swimmer. Honestly, she did not know what to become, her grades guided her towards either biology or arts, both nice fields to be in, but neither felt like her dreams fulfillment. Secretly she envied her mother for her enthusiasm, finding a thing to put all her spirit and ambition in seemed impossible. Everything was nice but nothing was extraordinary to her.

Ails best friend and fellow passenger was Vila. Alike Ail she was 18 and a girl born to a middle class family. She had long and straight ebony hair falling down her white and pure skin almost to her legs, giving her the looks of an oriental princess. At least at first, since her face seemed a little bit to Caucasian despite the Asian influences in her nose and hazel eyes. Vila once told Ail that her creation was kinda complicated because both her mother and her father liked the Asian looks but were not willing to make her unrecognizable as their daughter.

Vila liked to wear dresses to accompany her looks but today was just to hot and humid to even think about such a thing. Instead she wore a black tubetop above her C-sized breasts. While being the most popular assets in her generation they already looked pretty prominent on her stature. Maybe a little bit smaller than the average womens head a C-cup demanded reinforcement in the girls spine to stay comfortable. For anyone but geneticists a hardly recognizable flaw.

What everybody at the other hand noticed was how nice big breasts looked. Even Ail, once in a while, wished she could bury her head in Vila’s pillowy chest. To her delight there were times when she was allowed to do exactly this. Vila herself enjoyed her endowments as well. Secretly she looked forward to those hot days were she could present her breasts in their full beauty.

On her black and white miniskirt were the quillings she was so used to and was unable to completely abstain from. Below her skirt spouted two long and slender legs that seemed to go on forever until they ended in a pair of white high heels. Those legs were responsible for her height of 185cm and all those man watching her wherever she went.

On her thigh, hold by an equally white and black strap of cloth was her phone. It was a popular place for skirt-wearing young girls. Since answering it came along with the service of bowing over and revealing ones own panties. A lot of sexual things which were socially unacceptable centuries ago were more than normal now. A little thing progress of society brought with it.

“Vila? You still there?” asked her neighbor “you have been looking at the ocean for almost 20 minutes now! Wont you talk to me?”

Actually Vila, while staring out the window, has quite little interest in the sparkling water below. “It doesn’t seem right. I know I should be happy as a squid for this vacation, but it seems so odd. Have you seen the pictures, it looks so gorgeous, so luxurious. How could it be free?” questioned the pale girl. She wasn’t quite able to wrap her head around it. In her epoch danger and malice were largely unknown to the civil world, so proposing such things effecting them seemed far fetched, even to her.

“Oh come on, you have been reading Shakespeare again, haven’t you?” Ail responded “We have left barbaric times almost two hundred years ago. What could possibly go wrong? Besides, its pretty common to give free entry just to make the gender ratio even. Like in clubs or love hotels. Why should it be different here?”

“Yeah, I know. Its just... you know... a club cost little to maintain and just imagine the resources necessary to create an Island floating in the pacific ocean. It’s enormous. And than the bedrooms, the beaches, the springs and slides. Even the restaurant seemed so top notch. And have you seen the credits they take from normal customers? Why should it be free for schoolgirls?” answered Vila.

“Well, for one they could fill their establishment with beautiful schoolgirls to play with.” The redhead pointed out. She expected a lot of sex and was indeed looking towards to such things.

“Oh, and you wouldn’t pay for that?” Vila grinned, pushing her fist against Ails shoulder, tilting her body a little. “Remember how we paid 20 each to get into VBs “Wet Trance Night” last week? Sex isn’t really a currency when everyone is beautiful and eager to fuck, you know? I might be guilty of reading Shakespeare but certainly watch to much preutopian movies!”

“Hey, they are classics! And art!” Ail made a comeback pushing Vila towards the window until her head touched the window. “Well, than I just have to settle on the thought that a good world just got better. I am in agony. IN AGONY!” she mocked her friends liking to classic plays.

Despite being made fun of, Vila recognized how Ail made a point here. Why shouldn’t everything just get better? Its the course civilization took for like 120 years now. “Probably you are right. I suppose that was just some irrational craving for drama!” she chose those words carefully. Vila decided to make it sound as if she wasn’t serious all along by mixing it with a grain of irony.

The rest of the ride went along in a joyful tone. They talked about school, architecture, boys and how they wouldn’t get their papers back until after the vacation. So finally their vessel stopped at its destination, the Atlantic Airport 4. The two girls, luggage less, left the capsule embedded in the glassen tube.

“God, its hot!” Ail took a nip from her bottle of water “You want too?” she asked her friends without caring to remove the bottle from her thirsty mouth. “You bet, girl!” Vila grabber the bottle out of her friends hands and took a deep sip until it was empty for the time being. While Ail looked just made for this weather with her tanned skin and athletic body Vila was a little different. For one her skin seemed even whiter with direct sun rays reflecting from it. Sunburns and the lot were long abolished so she had nothing to fear, but still, she felt a little unwell. “Lets go to the information, I heard they have shadow there.” She suggested. “Supposedly they also have directions, so I am fine with that.” was the answer she got, and so it was decided.

“We have tickets for Paradise Island this afternoon, where to go?” Ail asked the man behind the counter. He was lucky to sit in a climated room, since his thick uniform would make him suffer once out in the broad sunlight. “Its a pity, Ail thought, with a face as nice as him I would have loved to see a little more of his body” she thought.

“That would be gate 15, its down the grassy patch and the entry is right by the Starbucks. You can’t miss it.” the man with the short brown hair and hazel eyes told them. “Have fun!”

Jack watched the two gorgeous girls walk away. “Oh well, its almost 2pm. Time for a break.” he thought “Too bad I haven’t asked them out. From the way their nipples were erect they probably had the hots for me. There is nothing like escorting two horny girls to our public mating rooms.” Grinning he looked around for other potential partners arriving from the TT, but as no one appeared he settled for a ice cream at the nearby vendor. “I could always fuck Sandy after work...” he thought while changing in something more comfortable for the hot summer day.

“Its so nice, they should build parks on all airports, it really takes a little bit of stress out of traveling.” Vila rambled more to herself than to anyone else during their stroll through the so-called “grass patch”. It wasn’t something jaw dropping but some flowers here and there and even some acorn trees really did the trick for her. “Oh, see, there is gate 15!” she suddenly burst out.

Arriving at their check in they saw a blond girl behind a counter. She wore nothing but a small hat with letters reading “Paradise Island” and light blue bikini concealing her nearly D sized breasts. Ds were ultimately recognized as pretty big and had the size of your average water melon. Not a lot of parents decided to gift their daughters with such huge breasts but some still did, and the girls are never really sad about carrying them. This girl in particular seemed to enjoy her endowments, or else she would not have chosen to take a public job in a swimming suit, showing her body of to whoever walks by. Vila reluctantly admitted to herself, that she can relate with that.

“Hi, my name is Amy! You two are in for the sixteen-thirty flight am I right?” she bowed down and searched in her computer for their tickets revealing a stunning cleavage. Ail, having a thing for pillowy breasts were unable to look away as they bounced a little when ever Amy moved. “Ail Hawthorne and Vila Bastet; Ordered 21:12 on May 29th using the girls flight option?” she asked?

“Yes that’s, us.” Vila answered. “Oh, nice. Here’re your tickets!” she handled out two wristbands. “I would suggest to board your train now. Check-in closes in 16 minutes.”

And so they did, passing security flawlessly (unsurprisingly as the girls flight option prohibited luggage but promised garment at the destination). Watching their wristbands they found their seats at 21b and 21c. At 21a an Asian girl already sat, waiting for the departure while greeting her new neighbors eagerly. Before any of them could sit down the girl already spoke to them. “Hi, nice to meet you! My name is Bolorerdene and I am from Mongolia. You can call me Dene, though. Its much shorter. How are you?”

“Oh, we are fine! My name is Ail and this is Vila. We are pretty excited about this vacation!” Ail sat down in the middle seat. “Yea, me too! Giving that Europe already was kind of a vacation for me I had never dreamed I would get enough credits to do anything else. Turns out this is not costing anything!” The joyful girl answered. She was dressed in a white tanktop and black hot pants. Her hair had the deep black tone still common to most asians, and what was not flowing down her back went alongside her temples. “Yeah, its fascinating isn’t it?” Vila bowed forwards to speak to Dene.

“Attention! We are about to leave in 15 minutes, please get to your seats and stay there until takeoff is over. For those with a weak stomach we suggest to take a travel pill. This is a Mantaray6K and it will be a fast flight. The pill is located in the little tray at your arm-rest. Both Vila and Dene quickly took it out and swallowed it. “Hey girl, don’t vomit on us please!” Vila told her friend.

“It can’t be that bad, can it? I have flown before, everything went well, even without a cocktail of chemicals in my body.” she replied. Sadly she was wrong, only 20 minutes later she regretted not taking the pill and swallowed it during the flight, shortly before blacking out.

There was a dim light when she awoke. Acceleration has worn off and traveling was again pleasurable. A bit too pleasurable for her tastes, somehow taking part in the flight made her feel funny in an unnatural way. “There you are again! I told you, you should have taken your travel-pill!” Vila said jokingly, her finger playing with the terminal in front of her.

“Maybe. But flying was never a problem for me! Something is strange.” she muttered. Something was indeed strange! She had a burning sensation in her crotch and watching her sexy friends nipples poking through the thin fabric of her tubetop made it worse.

“Oh, suddenly something is strange? I remember someone else saying that, but then someone disagreed. I wonder who...?” Vila answered a jokingly but somehow distracted. She shook her head over and over, seemingly willing to throw off a thought.

“I feel really funny.” Ail answered. “How long have I been passed out?”

“Roughly 15 minutes, nothing really happened... but...” Vila hesitated. “How exactly do you feel?”

“Well, lets just say I feel a strong pull towards a certain room. Do you mind to accompany me?” she asked.

“Oh, no I wouldn’t. But we can’t. The fucking rooms have been occupied for like 10 minutes. I am checking them every other second.” Vila again tapped the screen in front of her. “No, still not. I feel really funny too. Well, not anymore. I felt funny ten minutes ago, now I feel incredible horny... and so aware of my body. I have to constantly resist groping my tits and playing with my nipples.” the voluptuous girl said while her hands tenderly caressed the soft mounts on her chest.

“Hurts breaking it to you, but you are already feeling yourselves up...” Ail answered. Seriously she liked Vila and loved her feminine body. They had sapphic encounters like once a month at least but right now her judgment was rather different. The girl sitting next to her, fascinated by her own tits was not just a good friend, she was beauty in itself. Hot wet beauty and resisting her was more than hard. “I... I can see how you feel, but maybe you should stop now?” she muttered.

“But its soooo hard. You won’t imagine how awesome my tits feel right now. They never felt so good! Each touch sends a ripple of pleasure right to my very soul. I can’t even imagine what a rapture touching my pussy must be right now. Maybe I should try?” Vila in her dizzy state lifted her skirt a little bit revealing her spread legs and wet panty. Soon after her index finger gently brushed along her sex and soft moans escaped her throat. “I am not even really touching my pussy and it already feels indescribable.”

Ail wasn’t able to say anything regarding her friends actions as suddenly Dene to her left moaned in comparable bliss. “So gooood... you are sooooo right...”

Turning her head left she saw the Asian girl in a state like her schoolfriend. Or maybe already a little worse. Her tanktop was cast aside and her giant breasts stood proud in the air. Dene’s heavy breath let them ascend and descend right in front of Ails eyes. Sweat pearls accumulated on the revealed body and they looked so very delicious. “Licking droplets from those magnificent tits...” she thought “and sucking on those indecent nipples...” finally she no longer felt disgust towards the girls actions and her fantasy began running wild. Pretty much at the same time her own breasts demanded attention.

“Hey, little girl, want to suck on my tits?” Dene asked the now equally dizzy girl, which arms slowly traveled towards her chest. But Dene herself presented her boob in such an enthralling matter Ail forgot about touching herself and just swallowed the erect and juicy nipple. Doing so her head traveled in the pillowy mounds of Bolorerdene, a journey the girl could enjoy. Her tongue played with a hard teat which had roughly the size of her pinkies outermost segment. She even chew on it a little, but it really did not matter weather she sucked, bite or just caressed. Dene reaction was the same, a loud and healthy moan.

“Hey, that’s unfair! She is my girlfriend, she should be sucking on my jugs!” the other masturbating girl exclaimed. “Also her tits haven’t gotten any attention yet, she really should not miss that one!” Suddenly she felt two sticky hands traveling underneath her cloth towards her breasts. Despite being a cup smaller encompassing Ails soft titflesh with her hand wasn’t possible for Vila. Therefore she settled in kneading her mammaries and twisting the erect nipples between her thumb and index finger.

“Aaaah Nnnngh WHAT? Ahhhhhhhh... are... are... this my tits?” Ail moaned questioning. “Yes they are, awesome right? Must be some sort of atmospherically effect or something.” While saying that Vila realized talking sense into what was happening wasn’t doing anything good, so she added: “And while I am feeling you up my hungry tits get no attention. Neither does my Pussy, you should lick me and taste the sweet juices I am leaking!”

This made perfectly sense! Why pleasuring a stranger when you have a hot piece of girlfriend you can fuck? Parting with the nipple was a hurdle but Ail finally managed and stood for the first time in hours on her feet. She could see around 20 girls, most of them topless, all of them either masturbating or fucking. The plane reeked like hot, steamy pussy and that what exactly what she was about to sample in just a few seconds. What a luck.

Vila sat in her seat, her bare busts reflected the dim light and her red areola wandered under her own caressing She still wore her short skirt, but her soaked panty already lie on the ground, she spread her legs, revealing a dripping vagina pulsating and emitting a tasty stench. “I really like wearing a skirt, you never know when you have to supply access to your genitals.” She chuckled. “Now get on your knees and lick my horny cunt!”

That pretty much was was Ail wanted to do anyway and soon after her mouth came into contact with Vila’s trembling sex. The vagina her tongue explored was so very sweet and delicious Ail made sure she double checked each labia for traces of the precious pussy juice before she even thought about diving deep into the honeypot. Her breasts meanwhile had become good friends with her hands; she could hardly imagine ever stopping to fondle them.

To her own amusement and Vila’s downfall Ail slowly began circling the erect clit crowning on her juicy sex. Each circle getting closer to the pleasure-pea made her bearer scream in louder moans. The serving girl took additional pleasure from looking at Vila’s lust ridden face and epic tits who looked even more mammoth from her current perspective. Just when it appeared Vila wasn’t able to do whatsoever because her brain rearranged into a huge pleasure-center to handle the onslaught of feelings she moved her arms again. Her hand heaved one of her sweaty flesh melons towards her face, making her suck her own nipple.

Meanwhile Dene, who felt left out, retracted the arm-rests and climbed towards the fucking pair. Sticking her tongue out and licking Vila’s left tit like a giant ice cone. “Its not fair, how comes big-tit-princess here gets all the loving? My boobs are at leasts as huge and my nipples are more juicy! Also my pussy can do amazing things! Wanna see?” She suddenly rearranged her body making her pussy aim for the spasming bodies of her companions. Her hands worked on the horny slit like the professional she was. She felt an orgasm rising, that always did the trick for her. With great satisfaction ounces of pussy juice flew through the air further lubricating the mating pair. Moans of rapture echoed through the air, as she squirted out two more loads.

Not long the orgy continued until a broadcast was heard: “Hello! My name is Amy. I know all of you are eager to go on a fucking spree once we arrive, but you could have waited a little bit warming up your pussies, couldn’t you? Thing is we will arrive at the arctic magnetic storm in five minutes so you have to stop. But don’t be afraid, I know how hard it is to let a hot body rest so we prepared a pleasuring program which won’t require you to leave your seat. Please discard all your clothing and sit down on your assigned seat.”

Something was wrong with Amy’s voice. Neither of the girls on the plane where able to pin exactly what, but somehow it made them all obey. Ail was so happy to get rid of her pussy defending hotpants and enjoyed the pure air on her drenched sex.

The three girls sat totally naked on their seats, spreading her legs and Ail was for the first time getting in contact with her enhanced pussy. “Amy, that’s the bitch from the counter, isn’t it?” asked Vila “the one with the D-cup. Having tits so massive is basically like a message: ‘Fuck me wherever or whenever you want!!’ Oh, I am so envious.” she blurted out, naturally still masturbating.

“Please be centered and spread your legs, the probe will enter you now” with Amy’s words still echoing a rubber dildo appeared from under the seats and disappeared again, just this time in the travelers pussies. “Its inside, its inside!” Ail thought “this huge rubbery thing is inside me, and it is moving... AAANNNNN oh my god its moving!” she now screamed. Pretty much in chorus with everyone else. “Please remove your hands from your breasts now.” the broadcast continued. Doing so, the passengers let their arms down, were suddenly shackles appeared out of the leans, binding them in place. “Hey, you can’t do that!” Dene screamed “My tits need fondling!”

“Now please hold still while the breast massaging equipment comes down and attaches itself correctly.” Ail wondered what that was supposed to mean. But not for long, as from the sealing an apparatus descended. The concave heads were slippery and docket with no way of resisting against her chest. Right above the nipples was a hole from witch six small arms radiated. Between them a latex skin was strained, making it look like a giant cobwebbed foot. It attached quite nicely to her and felt gorgeous, the arms quickly began massaging her needy flesh and her nipples got sucked in the slippery hole. Suddenly Ail felt two needle bites in her nipples. It was a weird feel, hurting but still awesome and warm. Hot. And soon she forgot what happened as the feelings radiating from her mammaries exceeded even those she felt before.

“Lastly we will attach the entertainment system to your head. Have a good flight!” From the lean a set of clamshell earphones attached to her head, between them a liquid metallic band traveled from one ear to another, covering her eyes. A picture was about to appear soon, as she herself was saving for those cinematic.

First came the noise, a long noise not apparently beautiful but it made her heart beat fast. It then vanished and a girl appeared before her eyes. She seemed familiar. “I am a happy girl” she said “and I have huge tits I like to fondle. Especially my naughty nipples.” She pinched one of them and Ail felt her own nipple getting pinched. “I love massaging my heavy tits” and so she did. And Ail felt it too. Than she realized the girl was her! The same face, same skin, same body... well except for her tits, they were much bigger. “A girl loves her tits! Breasts are a vessel for happiness. The bigger your tits are the bigger the bliss you can carry will become!” the girls hypnotic words drilled into her brain as her tits felt the fondling her host applied to her own.

“This is a girls pussy!” the girl sat down and spread her legs, the camera zoomed it. “Its a sad pussy because its not filled with a hot cock...” feelings of sadness flooded Ail head. “Poor pussy...” she thought. Suddenly pictures of cocks flashed before them. Beautiful huge cocks. “This is what a girl desires! Nothing is as important as serving a hot dick. Girls are slaves to erects juicy cocks!” her own voice again drilled into her mind. That still seemed wrong, she enjoyed a mans penis pumping her up, but she wouldn’t actually see her role as a slave. An unpleasant sound filled her head as soon as this was thought. She saw her busty self again, caressing her jugs with both hands “Must have cock!” she said. Ails tits felt hot. Now the image of a huge black cock appeared in front of her eyes. The large structure and pumping veins looked so delicious, it made her repeat her double’s words “Must... have... cock!!” she exclaimed.

Now the second Ail was seen again, grabbing her left tit with her left hand and masturbating her pussy with the other. “Must serve a hot cock with my wet pussy!” she screamed. And suddenly a picture of a thick Caucasian cock appeared in Ail head. The cock wasn’t far away but still it got nearer every second, and it looked so admirable. “Must... serve... a hot cock with my wet pussy!!” that was exactly as she felt! Seconds later she saw her mirrored image impaled on a man, as soon as that happened the dildo in her own crotch went haywire and imitated the onscreen fucking. The happy fucked girl Ail so eagerly observed continued her lecture “The finest meal a girl could get is the sweet nectar from a penis buried in her mouth!” Seconds later a second man appeared onscreen, and she gladly accepted his penis. Ail felt the hot flesh entering her mouth at well, and it was gorgeous Little did she know that a second device descended from the ceiling bearing a dildo, now buried in her head. She watched the girl in the movie sucking of the second guy while riding the first. She focused on nothing more but her huge bouncing tits. “Oh god, I wish mine were that big!” she thought. This triggered a reaction in whatever was playing in front of her eyes. The reflected Ail slowly retracted from the penis she so swallowed so passionate. The hot rod stood erect in the air and the buxom girls hand carefully finished the beloved task. Tremendous amounts of cum gushed out which she directed to her voluptuous body. Mostly her tits where covered in the sticky semen, her moans showed the watching girl how much her almost body sake enjoyed the shower. She then messaged the liquid into her soft and jiggling bust making Ails lust for those mounts rekindle.

“I know exactly why you want those tits! The sweet fruits you carry on your chest will nurse a child just fine. Anything more serves just one purpose: Steamy hot sex! Imagine someone seeing you looking like me. Do you think anyone could think of anything but fucking your brains out? A girl looking like me will be watched upon and used just like a sextoy. And that is what you desire. You really want to resemble me because you need a body geared towards sex!” There was this voice again, and than those putrid words. Both stung into her brain like a nectar filled syringe.

“Because, when your tits are not handled by strong hands, and your pussy is not pounded by a massive cock” the devices attached to her body mimicked this sensations “you will need to walk around, searching for your next fuck. And nothing will assist you more than the looks of a fuck bunny. A girl wants big tits because it solidifies her position as a sex slave! A girl wants big tits because it will make her feel that being fucked is her purpose in life. A girl wants big tits because they feel like heaven when touched by man or fabric alike. A girl wants big tits!” This was so very true to Ail, she hardly seemed to notice those words coming from someone else mouth. It were her thoughts. “I don’t want to be a girl, I want to be sex!”

Lewd thought after lewd thought got rewarded with enthralling stimuli. When she came to her senses she was in a very white room. No furniture were inside asides the man she was sitting on. He was pumping his hard cock into her pussy, making her moan with each stroke. Ail looked down and were happy to spot the airport-guys face. She doesn’t know were exactly she has seen him neither did she know why they were fucking. “But seriously, why should there be even a reason for fucking?” any worries cast aside she continued to enjoy the act of lust.

The wet sounds of sex echoed in the small room, as did her bouncing boobs smacking on her sweaty upper body. She noticed just now that she has received the body of her desires and could not wait to fondle her own new assets. Her hands caressed her soft fleshy spheres, her puffy areola and her hard and prominent nipples, each touch added a tenfold of pleasure to her shaking body.

“Ail?” she turned her head to locate the origin of this voice “Ail, is this you?”. Before her stand Kes, her older brother. Just like Ail he was geared to be an athlete, unlike her he actually followed the destiny set by their mother. His body was very muscular and stood 190cm high. He wasn’t buff, but rather wiry, Ail was able to check him out pretty nice cause he was butt naked. His face showed signs of concern, his brown eyes looked down unbelieving and his lips trembled. At the other hand his enormous penis as hard and horny as he could get.

“Oh Kes, how could I still be your younger sister? Look at me, masturbating these huge tits while getting fucked over and over again.” Ail has lost the hesitation she first spotted. “Who cares if he was her brother? He has a huge fucking cock and its waving in front of my eyes!” her thoughts ran wild. “Your hard cock is emitting those sweet male scents of desire, this musky aroma is making me loose it even more! You are hot and horny, but you are also lucky! Because your sisters body is now made for this kind of things! Step closer, let me suck this tube of flesh! Please!” she exclaimed in moans. Her brother followed those words of seduction like the man puppet he was.

The cock was everything she expected and even better. Its taste was sweet, musky and bitter. It was hard as rock but covered with a thin film of skin she could caress with her lips. His glans she petted with her tongue, carefully extracting those delicious bits of precum. She experimented, first she retracted the dick from her mouth and licked the shaft with long and slow movements while her right hand caressed his testicles. Than she put it back in her hungry mouth and deepthroated the shaft which supplied her with new kinds of pleasure she had not experienced so far. At the same time she felt additional hands caress her boobs which she approved as her hands were busy somewhere else. Now she also felt a cock in her cleavage and she was happy people made the most of her sextoy body as she got titfucked.

Thats when Ail finally lost it. She could feel cum sprinkling over her body, multiple times. Her pussy got filled with the same cream on a regular basis and she drank delicious semen from the hard cock in her mouth. She drowned in a sea of bodily pleasure and enjoyed it. Over and over again.

* * *

“Please fasten your seatbelt, we are about to arrive at our destination” a male voice squeaked through the passengers room. Ail awoke slowly and still was very dizzy. “Ahrg, what happened, why I have such a headache?” Vila questioned. “I don’t feel very good either...” Ail answered “And I normally don’t get headaches!”

Dene felt her dream slipping away as she reemerged into the real world. She hated when this happened. “Wow, we must all have fallen asleep when the plane started! Odd...” she theorized. When it came to theories Vila never was afraid to add something: “Well, we did pass several atmospherically layers, maybe it did make us faint!”

Ail grinned, her headaches slowly disappeared. “Well, nothing bad with missing a long flight, is there? Especially when you managed to pull of the most awesome wet dream you can imagine while being gone!” she proudly exclaimed.

Vila fell back into thought. “Yeah, I think I also experienced something like that. I can’t remember it though... which is quite odd. Normally I can. Especially right after getting up...” she said. “To bad, there is nothing better than erotic thoughts haunting you the entire day!” she added jokingly.

Dene was the first to actually do, what they were told. She took the grey belt she barely noticed before and fastened at her left side. It was but a faint sensation but getting bound, even a little bit, triggered a happy feeling. She also noticed her erect nipples screaming through the tanktops fabric. She waited a little and observed her seat neighbors. When both were busy searching for their belt she quickly touched her breast ornaments. While biting her lower lip to mask a faint moan she realized: “This was totally worth it!” suppressing the urge to play with herself a little more.

The displays in front of their eyes suddenly switched to an outside camera. It was a bright and sunny day as the plane headed down. Several cloud fragments could be seen below them but there was no reason to believe the small island, which presumable was there destination, would not be a sunny paradise.