The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer

This story has its focus on sexual content. So if you are not allowed to read such material please don’t. Else: Have fun.

Also this is the first story I upload, so any feedback would be highly appreciated. Although I have learned English for 8 years in school it’s still is not my mother tongue, I apologize for any inconvenience resulting from that.

Paradise Island Resort

Chapter 3

mc ff mf ma ft

The hut wasn’t huge but it sufficed. Entirely wooden with only four beds and a red rug it seemed rustic. It also had a bathroom equipped with a shower and the usual necessaries. What was oddly missing were an air conditioner and a terminal.

“Its so freaking hot!” Ail exclaimed. “I don’t know about you but I will take a cold shower!” and at instant she disappeared behind the small wooden door. Since there was a huge window to the beach and a small one in the door she just passed she saw no need to switch on the lights. She admired the dark wooden makeup of the room and slandered towards the mirror.

“I just look awesome in this bikini” she admitted “no man will be able to resist my charms”. She now saw why Vila was so eager to parade her tits around. It felt good and added a sizable amount of self assurance. Getting more and more lost in her reflection, trailing the small sweat-drops on her tanned skin she opted to remove the little clothes she had on. Not for the shower but for her own excitement.

A pair of unnatural hard nipples found their way out of the almost concealing fabric. Unbelieving she touched them and felt unearthly pleasures run through her body forcing her to sit down. She hesitated. “There is no lock on the door, the walls are pretty thin and that huge window....” she asked herself. Still believing to ponder her hand teased her crotch. She tried to keep quite but that wasn’t as easily done when it felt so good.

Suddenly her eyes spied a little closed door opening. She did not care why this happened but the revealed object spiked her interest. It was huge, black and cockshaped. And she figured it would fit her hungry hole pretty well.

How the wet latex rod found its way into her hands she did not remember. Likewise how it managed to get into her vagina was a mystery. No mystery however was, why she pounded it in and out of her crotch. Because it felt awesome. And it tasted awesome as well Ail realized as she put it in her mouth. “You girl, have one of the best tasting pussies in the world!” she proudly thought to herself. But still, it was best in her slit so she returned it there as soon as possible.

Ail was making noises. She was sure. But she did not care. She was happy. All she wished for was this thing to actually cum in her, just for good measure. Little did she know something like that happened with each thrust. A little hole on top of the dildo secreted a particular chemical and mixed it with her own juices. Ail came, twice, but she felt no relieve. Her mind now was so foggy everything that kept her from moaning in rapture was shut down. She did not care for Vila and this other girl anymore. But this was wrong she quickly realized. She did care for them and she should share her joy!

Standing up was hard. And stupid since it slowed her masturbation down. She first opted to hide the dildo behind her back when entering the bedroom. But she could not part with it just now, so she let it in her pussy. A last hint of hesitation ran down her back as she stood in front of the heavy wooden door and saw Rebecca leave in disgust through the window. Her hand, operating the black dildo in her cunt, shattered those doubts with two wonderful thrusts and she opened the door immediately.

“Have you finished masturbating like a madwoman?” Vila, laying on her bed, asked. A second look told her Ail was indeed not finished. The dildo slowly loosing height between her legs got more and more obvious. “No... I... have not” with each word the girl with the glassen eyes now pushed her new toy back into her. “But I have... decided to share with my favorite... melon titted girl.” She grinned.

“So, you want to thrust this wet dildo in my cunt while everybody could come or look in through this huge ass windows??” Vila did not know what to think. Naturally she was horny and she had this kind of adventure with Ail several times. But this was a tad bit to perverted. “Just about that. And I want to suck on your indecent nipples, knead your titflesh and make you eat my delicious pussy! Just free your tits and show me I can ravish you as I please.”

Vila knew that decisions were made before one actually knew they were. Torn as she was between lust and reason her hands had betrayed her and loosened her bathing suit presenting Ail what she wanted to see. Little later a black gift entered her moist hole.

And it was good.

Ail rammed it in fiercely and pulled it out with delay. Her tongue licked hard nipples none of the girls could tame and drew juices from her own wet pussy to massage into the huge tits of her girlfriend. Subconsciously she repeated what was planted in her head not long ago. “With those you can become such a nice sex toy. I wish my boobs were as indecent.” She imagined in a whisper “I could get cocks anytime.”

Vila got as intoxicated as Ail with each drop of nectar the rod in her extracted. What her friend said sounded so familiar and right. How awesome her tits were was obvious from the attention they got. And from the pleasure they sent her. But when Ail finally lowered her wet sex on her face she knew her place lies between legs. The juicy meat canal was not just tasty, it was her highest rapture to lick it and drink its juices. “I really love drinking cum” she faintly remembered along with a memory of her nursing many sexy men and women worshiping her milk. “How could I forget? Was it a dream?”

With her one hand not driving the dildo in and out of her pussy she tried to squeeze something from her breast but failed. She never was so sad and happy at the same time. Her tits were dry, but her tongue found a nice pocket of Ail juice to compensate for her loss.

Several times the rod switched holes that afternoon but as the evening sun broke through the glassless window the two sweaty bodies fall asleep, still hugging each other.

* * *

Rebecca has been patient long enough. But that was the last straw. Each step she took distanced her further from that beach, that hut and that whores. The Island was fairly big, so there had to be a sanctuary for her. She needed time to make sense of what was happening. Her bare feet trudged through the warm sand and reached the lane soon enough. With caution she followed the gray bricks until a dirt track into the wild forest separated from it, which she took. Hasty and with hurting soles she followed it until she was positive neither employee nor “guest” was around. Than she took a deep breath and advanced into the woods, pushing aside ferns and small palm trees.

She back-pedaled and listened. To her relief this place was quite and satisfactory shrouded. When she sat down and began to gather herself the pain in her feet which she elided stalwartly before got worse. Splinters and little rocks had themselves buried deep into her naked and slightly bleeding feet. “Shit” Rebecca was not the one to curse, but her day had been less than stellar. “Why do I have to cope with this shit? OUCH!” Her hands were no surgical equipment but had to suffice. “OUCH!” stone after stone left her flesh for better or worse. Rebecca’s brain pretty much knew it was for the better, but why did it have to hurt so much?

Improvised medical treatment done she began to set her plan in motion. Her phone! The black shiny object was still in her possession and probably the foremost reason she got suspicious in the first place. “No connection to service” red letters covered the dedicated screen. Rebecca very well knew this was hardly possible, when it stopped to work in the plane she believed an interference could be hold responsible. At the airport it got weird and when she quickly checked at the shops she was afraid. There is no point on mother earth where you cannot connect. Orbit spots are layered as such there will never be less than three possible connection. That is what she knew from her comtech seminar. “Whatever is blocking the signal is blocking it on purpose. And that can’t be a good sign.” weird thoughts rushed through her brain.

The good thing was though, Rebecca being pretty adept in comtech and there might be a way to find a work around. Her hands quickly pressed the object in her hands thinning out its body. She stretched and eventually fixed it to about 30 square centimeters. “This is an adequate working size” she figured and started accessing the predetermined connection points. The seldom opened folder had to go, so she saved it’s structure to her personal files and deleted the contents afterwards. “Now to the hard part.” She announced as her hands began to manufacture a software for network detection. “This was the best class of my life.”

* * *

The sound of drums woke Ail and Vila. Slowly they regained consciousness and were a little baffled concerning them laying naked next to each other, still touching the other girls body. “What happened?” Ail spoke a tad bit louder than she wanted to. “Apparently we fucked.” Vila answered a little bit calmer. “Why, I could fuck you any day! We are here for boys and man! And maybe, just maybe some other girls!” Ail replied.

“Oh, you should have thought about that before you left the bathroom masturbating and attacked me!” Vila’s answer stifled Ail for a few seconds. “I did WHAT? I went for a shower that’s all!”

“I am no expert but you do not look showered. At all. Although I believe you still are pretty wet.” Vila smirked. “But seriously, I don’t remember a thing since you mounted me.” “Wow, I did not know I was this good.” As quick as her smile appeared it vanished. “Maybe Rebecca is right. We are definitely acting strange.”

The sound of drums grew louder, laughter and the sound of popping corks was present. “Let’s worry sometime else, and shower. We are late to the party!” Ail suggested and so they hurried.

The setting was marvelous. Three tables and six banks were at the beach, torches illuminated the feast fireworks framed the mild sea. People played volleyball and at least three couples made out. Ail spotted Bernard talking to apparently someone on the phone. As the girls approached he quickly hang up and greeted them joyfully. “Girls, I had my doubts you would show up!” He exclaimed.

“No way! We would never skip on grilled scampi, red wine and hot guys, would we?” the redheaded girl in the green bikini asked her companion. “No we wouldn’t.” Vila agreed with a noble smile. “So its just the two of you?” Bernard asked “We have no Idea where Rebecca is... it seems Ail scared her a little.” “Well, never mind. You two look stunning. Why don’t you mix with the customers? They are from a law firm, pretty nice guys. Surely the kind that enjoys young sexy girls among them.”

There certainly are more comfortable things than long wooden banks but Ail quickly forgot about them while she sad with a nice bunch of people who invited her to their midst. Two young men really cared for her. Felix, a thirty something tanned and athletic guy, and Grac, a late tween with an incredibly muscular body and a myriad tattoos fetched her beer and the finest food the grill jockey could provide. All in exchange of little conversation. “So you are really from Mepholes? Thats so weird, I was born there as well!” Felix exclaimed “The best thing about that city are it’s girls, and you are the living prove to what I have been telling for years!” Ail wanted to answer but Grac already teased her lips with another scampi. The tasty smell was enough to convince her; A quick snack later her mouth was filled again and her ears ready to hear more of those guys stories.

Vila wandered a little, she was not invited as quickly as Ail was, but maybe she just did not pay enough attention to the people. The sea mesmerized her and the drums made sure she kept her focus. Once in a while the fireworks sparked her interest, the fiery glow was as magical as the ocean.

Vila was happy and happy people surrounded her. Quite literally some party goers stood right around her. “Hey girl, want to join our game? I bet you will!” some guy said. “Yeah, its a lot of fun!” another one told her. Vila, always the type for games was quite happy to join them, unaware of her former solitary tendencies. “Its fairly simple! You take this bamboo rod and your mission is to hit one of those watermelons over there. The catch is, you are blindfolded and for each missed swing you have to down a sangria!” the first guy spoke again.

Before anything could be replied a woman behind her already covered her eyes with a black velvet cloth and spun her around. Vila noticed her boobs slightly slapping together whenever she was about to face her. “Go!” the team shouted and the confused girl began to wander and hit in the air. “Where is it?” she asked “Am I close?”

“No, you are not! But you are close to first glass of booze.” and suddenly a plastic goblet touched her lips and sweet sangria flew down her throat. When she wandered a little bit in the opposite direction Vila asked again, this time before swinging. “Am I close?”

“Not quite there, go two steps and try to swing again!” the woman advised her. Her wooden blade hit the sandy ground and again she was rewarded with a glass. “This is not fair, you have to guide me better!” the blindfolded girl protested. “As you wish” one of the guys responded by grabbing her breasts from behind. He squeezed them a little and Vila had to moan. “Just try interpreting my hand movements as directions.”

Vila, now guided by her fondled tits, went straight forward. She had now real idea how much this represented what she was supposed to do, since all her playmates giggled like naughty little children and she was getting quite wet between her tights. At the same time the sandy ground became more earthen and the drums grew faint. Suddenly her guide went for her nipples and tweaked them which she quickly interpreted as a signal to swing her bamboo. It hit nothing.

“Awww that’s to bad, we don’t have any booze nearby.” someone lamented. “Oh, that’s fine. The expanded rules state anyway she has to give a blowjob at her third miss.”

“Quite right! I will provide the cock, please lower her a little.” the same someone suggested and seconds later Vila was an her knees. Her already horny mind was a little slow to object and as the tasty rod entered her mouth she had no desire to expel it again. “Oh YESSS, she is sucking like a champion! I think we can break the charade. I am sure this naughty girl pretty much knew right from the start we were going to rape her.”

Vila had not seen this coming, but really enjoyed the outcome. How she had believed she wanted to find the melon baffled her. All the time she wanted to find a cock to suck, it was so clear now. And she wanted to have her tits fondled! Right when a second penis slid in her vagina she was pretty certain she also wanted this.

“Make sure to fill her pussy well, I totally want to eat her creampie.” were the last words Vila recognized before she decided to focus on being a sex object.

Meanwhile Ail sat no longer between Felix and Grac. She lay on the table, a third guy whose name she had forgotten wore her bikini and she herself was naked. In a strange kind of way. On her body a lot of dishes were served. Grilled eggplants, shrimps, steak, guacamole... she had lost track since the chef added so many stuff and hungry men and women were constantly grabbing the goods off and licking the sauce from her body. One eager girl had started to suck the guacamole from her left tit, but was unable to stop when even the last bit had to be gone. Felix now had to dip each and every tomato he was about to eat in Ail’s own special dip, happily gushing out of her sadly underfilled fuckhole. “I will let them have their fun for a few more minutes. But than I will demand a cock! Or like ten.” she thought.

* * *

The search on Rebecca’s phone still was unable to pick anything up and time went fast. The sky was already deep blue and the sun was gone. “I don’t really want to spent the night on the cold rocks” she thought, and pondered weather she should return to the hut or not. Angry at herself she dismissed this sign of defeat and tinkered a little more with her program.

* * *

Ail wandered around. The party has escalated, and she enjoyed it. At the second tables head she saw a woman bare breasted as herself giving a handjob. “Hey little nymph!” she rose her voice, still not parting with the penis she rubbed. “Over here. My husband has taken a liking in you, he says he wont be satisfied unless you give him a titfuck. Go wrap your boobs around his cock and pleasure him!” Ail was happy to get another cock so fast and she obeyed as quick as she could. “You have a cute face” the man remarked “I don’t know if I want to see my jizz on your sweet lips or your bouncy tits.”

“Come on her breasts, John. Just so I can lick them dry of your delicious manjuice.” Ail overheard the woman talking as she did the most amazing things to her mans cock. “Yes mistress” the guy called John answered and blew his load just as his entire glans was covered in delicious tits. Ail quickly caught all the cum in her cleavage and rubbed her tits shiny with it, than rose from her knees and went over to the woman. “Hot cum on hot tits, just as you ordered my lady.” And soon an eager tongue cleaned her chest.

* * *

The night was cold and Rebecca was lonely. But at least her efforts had paid of. There was a hub and she might be able to connect, though so far she got rejected countless times. Maybe she should change her location, if not sooner, now they would definitely know where she is. The thought of crossing the rough terrain again on bare foot scared her. She still had her camisol though, currently wearing above her bathing suit. She figured the night would be cold, but right now her worries, at least in this regard, were not coming true.

With a quick motion she discarded the additional cloth again and felt a rapture of freedom. More important was to makeshift a pair of sandals out her most likely useless camisol for changing places.

* * *

Vila was standing in a huge barrel of sangria and had replaced glasses for the whole party. Now people would approach her and ask for a sip. She gladly would duck and press her breasts together to make a small lake form between her boobs, doubling as a beaker. If she was lucky the boozed man and women would tease her pussy while drinking. Vila just knew her natural lube would make the drink even better.

Aside from the people standing in line for her little service she could observe the orgy that had replaced the barbecue. The sound of drums had stopped, instead covetous moans were now heard all over the beach. What turned Vila really on was the pure wickedness she was a part of.

Despite the ample supply of horny woman at the party several man just gathered around her and masturbated on her already drenched body. Each time Vila would duck to get another portion of sangria her body was cleansed a little from their cum and the beverage got even spicier. She always enjoyed drinking semen, just for the obscene thrill, but since her adventure by the forest she absolutely loved its taste. Vila was sure, it could only make the booze better.

She was almost lost in her satisfying work when a familiar face showed up in front of her. It was Bernard. “Do you like it here?” he asked. Talking was something Vila found quite hard in her current state, but she gave it her best shot: “Ye Yes. Do you want to suck from my tits?” For the last hour her tits and sucking were the only things she could focus on, so it seemed just natural to offer him her breasts. Slowly, though, she noticed the mans huge pulsating dick pointing towards her belly button and another thought, also relevant to sucking, ventured into her mind.

“Not quite, I am here to take you out of this pot, drag you to the tables over there and ram my cock in you wet and underfucked pussy. Do you like the thought?” He asked. And Vila had to nod.

Little later she lay there, fucking people all around her and a huge penis on her belly. Her hands were still kneading her tits, cause, “hell, why not?” and her legs were spread apart. Bernard put his thumb on her clit and rubbed the little pleasure knob. It was oddly cold. “You want to get fucked, right?” he asked.

“Yes!” Vila screamed.

“You want me to plunge my cock deep inside you?”

“Yes! Do it already!” the rod was so hot on her body it almost drove her insane.

Bernard continued to rub her with his thumb and, Vila was sure now, something was oozing out of his hand. But at this point she did not care, it was just too intense. “I have to warn you, though. You might end up a slave to my cock, begging and yearning for it while constantly masturbating to the memory of being impaled” Bernard’s voice had become very deep.

Vila swallowed her spit. Many voices rang in her head but a lot of them were weak. Answering was hard, but she felt so great with every word leaving her mouth “I don’t care if I end up your slutty cocksleave, as long as you keep me filled with cocks and drenched in cum. Go ahead and fill me up, Master. Fuck me!” The girls voice was quite daring.

Seconds later Vila received what she had so unyieldingly begged for. It was no normal cock.

* * *

Rebecca has been walking for quite a while, constantly checking her script. Still with little success, the little gadget of hers tried to connect: “#335 Denied, #335 Denied, #335 Denied, #335 Denied” The little glowing display was her only source of light in the now threatening dark night and she had to utilize it for most of her steps. One at a time she moved forward, knowing less and less where she actually was.

As time passed on her way she could hear something; A faint hint of music and voices echoed through the warm and misty forest and before she even knew why, the girl headed for that direction.

“People, tables, a hut...” she peaked through the bushes and made mental notes of what she saw. Though, she was censoring it a bit. Had she been honest, dancing naked men on top of the tables would have been the first thing on her list. Of the six or seven guys three were pole-dancing, two were fencing with their genitals and at least one was receiving a handjob from a woman in the audience. Rebecca just now realized how at least most of the sitting figures were women in various degrees of undress. They were laughing, they were drinking any they were having a particular good time with their little show.

Suddenly a scheme hit her head. She, was afraid but it was her best shot at leaving this island mostly unharmed. And suddenly she stood at the willow, amidst the festival. Had she hesitated any longer, her fear might have gotten the best of her, but now there was no way to retreat just like that. She scanned the scene for discarded clothing, normal clothing.

The dancing man looked astounding! Bronze, athletic bodies, mysterious faces and – Rebecca gulped at the thought – stunning, strong dicks. While she stared at the show suddenly another woman grabbed her shoulder. “Maaaan, Stacy from team L? Where did you get that? I am butt naked and don’t look at slutty as you do!” Rebecca had no chance to fish her mind for a reply as the drunk woman babbled on “you know? I bet it isn’t the bikini, it’s just, you are a natural!”

Another girl joined the them, in an equally mental state “Brit, you have to taste Antonio! I just drank a whole load right from the rod! And I brought one load with me for the stroll!” The new, red headed and clothed girl, paraded a cup in front of Brit’s and Rebecca’s eyes. “You, know what? Taste it!”

Soon the naked girl grabbed the cup and took a good mouthful. Delight was in her eyes. Now it was Rebecca’s turn: “Go, Stacy, go! Cum doesn’t get any fresher unless you milk it right from the cock! Drink it!” The thick white sperm in front of her did not look appealing in the slightest to Rebecca and she was hastily pondering how she could decline without arousing suspicion. But she had already done it without her knowledge. It felt good. “Good, right? Its the one with the smooth beard in case you want another load. If the brochure is right each of this studs can pump out like six liters a day.”

As soon as her unwanted circle appeared it dissolved much to Rebecca’s alleviation. Now she had time to locate clothes again. Without further ado she discovered a hastily discarded and unguarded suit. Thievery was feeling awefull, but if she really wanted to check in as a paying costumer she had to look like one.

* * *

Dene has learned a lot today and she was still learning. Her favorite pastime now was giving a titjob. It probably had been her whole life, she just did not know about it.

“You just love my hard cock, do you?” a man asked her. He had not given her a name, and for all she cared he was a delicious dick and little else. “Yes, it makes my tits feel good.” She licked his glans with the tip of her tongue in between talking “And you taste good”.

Few people were wearing clothes in the building she was in right now and neither was she. Another girl was getting fucked in her ass right next to her. She had blonde hair and a beautiful moaning voice. She came later though and thus was behind her in line. What Dene was waiting for she had been told, but that was many cocks ago and she did not remember. But it had to be good, everything today had been splendid.

“Gansükh Bolorerdene” a man with glasses and a white coat asked her “is this you?” The girl nodded. “Ok... Steve? Would you mind keeping the greenhead over there busy while I process this one? For all I know she is into getting blindfolded and whipped.... And you girl, follow me.”

It was a quite dark room Dene was walking into. Giant windows showed only stars and distant waves, a lot of medical equipment was scattered around and some contraptions hung from the ceiling. The girl could not identify them despite studying medicine for herself. A big hospital tank was sitting at the northernmost wall and it looked quite comfy.

“You are one of the prodigies right? You have arrived this morning, if my file is correct?” the doctor said with a gentle smile. Dene was taken aback, she had not talked for the last 10 hours or so. Not without sex being the subject at least. Now she was confronted with regular questions and had to cope though. “Yes, it was today I think.”

“Very good, I am always happy when I can help such eager patients.” He played with one of her nipples while talking, earning her sympathy. “So, you enjoy your new open self? Fucking? Fondling?”

“Yes, I really do. Its so nice. Do you want to... fuck me? My body has been in so many hands today, and all of them made me feel great.” the Asian girl replied. “That’s really good to hear. I am here to make you feel great as well! You see, there is only so much we can do to help your your true self emerge, as long as you don’t really want to.” The doctor now caressed her whole breast. “You want your tits to feel even better, do you? You want to have even more sex with all kinds of people, right?”

“Yes, I do.” Dene answered truthful. “Nice, please enter the tank, I will remodel your body slightly to fit your true personality and will remove certain obstacles still scattered around in your mind. Once you leave here you will be reborn a as true member of our proud community.”

The milky substance felt warm and caring against her feet and soon her legs and crotch. Her whole body, including her ample breasts, was soon covered and a mouthpiece was lowered, allowing her to breath underwater. Soon her ears were covered in something as well, and a lot of tiny needles pierced her skin. To her delight there were objects entering her vagina, anus and mouth, all of them showed striking similarity to cocks. It felt nice and warm and in her high she passed out.

“Dene? Can you hear me?” The doctors voice echoed in her mind. “I will now explain step by step how I will change you. Remember, this will only work if you consent. And remember, we do this to make you feel even more rapture and get you even more cock.” The contraptions in her body made her feel really good as she heard this words. “First, we will change the way you react to orgasms. Right now you might get tired of them, if you experience to many in to close proximity. Soon you will be insatiable. See, its done.” Four, five, six, seven orgasms raced through her body, each of them better than the last. “You love it. You are an insatiable whore now and you love it.”

“We now have to work on your priorities. You should always seek pleasure. Ah, this was easy, you are a good girl.” Orgasms flashed Dene, it felt so rewarding. “Notes from out first indoctrination and your behavior on this island show you really want to be a slut. You have done well so far, but you still have some inhibitions. We will remove those now, remember, being a slut will lead to more fucking. Ah, I knew you would embrace it. You are no longer shy. You will approach everyone for a fuck. You will masturbate any time you find no willing partner and will not care if you are watched or frowned upon.” Dene knew this was how it was always supposed to be.

“Are you happy for what we have done to you? Yes you are, I can feel it. So its only fair you will obey to whatever we ask of you. Don’t be afraid, we will only ask of you for what you really enjoy. It is essential the community is more important to you, than friends of family. Its a small price. I am happy you agree. You are one of us now. Now we will proceed to the body modifications you have earned with this decision. Your body will need to endure all the sex we will ask of it. You will be a sturdy slutty sexslave. And you are now. Congratulations! Next we will work on your mouth. It is important you can climax from your tongue when sucking a cock or licking a cunt. A slut should get pleasures from many sexual acts.”

Dene felt her tongue orgasm. Twice. It was so nice. “Now we will optimize your tits. You love them, I know. There is no need to make them even bigger, but we will make them feel a lot better. Squish a cock between them and you will come. Twice. Once in each breast. If someone slabs them, you will feel only pleasure. If someone touches one of your hard nipples you will get so aroused you won’t be able to think straight until you make him er her cum. And those nipples will never get soft again.” Like before, her new body got demonstrated to her with several enthralling boob orgasms.

“Next your pussy needs some important upgrades. Many of our processed men and many male costumers have been equipped with large cocks. You will take a lot of them and your cunt needs to be flexible enough. Your ass might be to, you will be prepared for it accordingly. And last, as a slut, you might decline to wear clothes ever again. As a substitute you will be able to extract a sweet oil, covering your skin in a shimmering film.”

Dene was finished. The scientist had very little problem with her procession and was happy with what he saw in the new member. When she emerged from the tank, her fingers were already buried deep in her pussy and her other hand was fondling her breasts. Small moans and escaped her mouth ever so often and as soon as she spoke there was no doubt left.

“I need your cock! Fuck me! Take me! Fuck me! Lick my tits! Fuck my tits! I am yours!”