The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer

This story has its focus on pornographic content and therefore has all it’s flaws. Namely being possibly offensive and being illegal depending on your age or location. So, if you do not enjoy or are allowed to read such material please don’t. Else: Have fun.

This is the final part of this story, and since there was a gap between uploads, no one will probably care. I revised this one a lot since, as it turns out, even porn has a threshold for “stupid” and I would rather not cross it. Let’s hope I had success!

mc ff mf la gr

Chapter 6

Vila

When Vila finally stumbled into the Café she felt unwell. A splitting headache had manifested and her mouth was awfully dry. She still was happy she made it and a feint smile traveled across her face when she saw Ivan again. Whatever her brain was doing to her, it would not hinder her first day at this wonderful place.

“Hi, I am the new girl!” She tried to sound ecstatic “I will be on shift in about an hour or so!” Ivan was less than pleased and Vila got a little scared. The last thing she wanted to be was a hassle. “Oh well, the doc has neglected his responsibilities again. Let me guess, you were in the harsh sun for, let’s see, three or four hours and you haven’t drunken a sip since you left his care? Am I right?” he asked and Vila nodded browbeaten. “He still is a lazy bastard I see. Wasn’t different with me back than. The catch is quite an easy one; You can’t produce excessive amounts of liquid without drinking excessive amounts liquid first. Your head will tell you, if you are running short. See the red door, down the hall? That’s were you refill. Meet me in thirty minutes.” Vila nodded again.

She was a little angry at herself. Why wasn’t she able to piece this one together? Has this wondrous transformation made her believe in magic? Without doubt, magic was a lot more appealing than science, but not even thinking about the mechanics her own body worked on was rather poor.

The room she entered was peculiar. If you could cross a bar, a sex shop and a laboratory, this would might be the result. There were two rows of pods on either side of the room, akin to a huge solarium. Some of them were filled and some of them were vacant. She could spot Akemi entangled in one, apparently enjoying herself quite a bit. Vila, chose the pod next to her, hoping she would understand this elaborate device. It had a soft leather cover she figured, as her bare ass touched the seating area. Her weight alone must have triggered something, as the lid closed and a blue light scanned her body. Shorty after an extending arm with a lifelike penis on top entered her accepting mouth and soon a very sweet and delicious liquid flew into her body.

Ail

Roughly eight hours have passed since this man took Vila away, and most of this time she felt miserable and alone. Most unpleasantly she felt trapped in a mechanism she could not escape, despite her best attempt to come up with a plan.

Sometimes Ail would hear the door open and she would know what was about to happen. Her worries would dissolve with the first wave of male, musky aroma reaching her. The sight of cock would turn her body into a horny mess and she would lustfully crawl towards the man begging to suck him off.

She was afraid of those few seconds, knowing she was about to turn into a complete slut and knowing she would enjoy it a lot more than her original self was ever able to.

Suddenly she heard the characteristic noise of the wooden door. But there was something different. She heard voices. When her eyes spied a group of at least four men she smiled. Because she knew all those quality cocks would enter her one way or another.

Vila

The kitchen was a peculiar place. While its whole chrome interior looked like a good kitchen should the milking appliances several girls were entangled in should ideally not be here. When she was ordered to hook herself up she did so without any resistance, but she asked herself why anybody would prefer this over a self milked drink, she wouldn’t!

While she was connected to the machine she had other duties though. Milking men was hard to automatize and as such her soft hands had to jerk the delicious liquid out of several waiters. Just twenty minutes later a steward, Cassis was tattooed on his chest, approached her. “You are the new girl?” he asked. “Yes I am.” Vila still was a little shy with her co-workers, possibly superiors. “Ok. Normally I would not appoint a new entrant to the tables, but this one costumer on table 55e specially ordered for our freshest girl. Put your garter on and grab a notebook. I don’t believe you will leave the table this evening, but better come prepared. Speaking of which, make sure to drink something before going there.”

Vila nodded. She grabbed one of those penis-tipped hoses hanging from the wall and refilled. She was really happy. Finally I am going out there!

Andrew

Ever since Silvio sucked him off at the plaza Andrew was thinking about men, and why he never fucked one before he came here. He loved cock, that he learned quite effectively. All the more he was surprised how much he adored his new mistress Beth. Sure, he was just one of twenty boyslaves she had, but even getting a tiny fraction of her attention flooded him with joy.

There she was, sprawling in a tub, surrounded by him and nineteen other guys jerking off. She was kneading her huge sperm covered tits and it made Andrew crazy. What would he give just to touch her indecent nipples? But he was not allowed to. All he was here for was to empty his balls onto her luscious body. She wanted to take a bath in cum and it was going well. The white gooey soup was already almost 15 cm high and only her knees, her tits and her face weren’t submerged, although already covered. Andrew was almost done. He came eight times already and the last orgasm he could muster was about to erupt when something brilliant happened. His mistress looked at him, she opened her mouth and sticked her tongue out. She wanted his cum on her face and in her mouth.

His mistress was about to sample his juice! Andrew could not believe his luck as his cock spew out his last serving of cum and Beth caught it her mouth. Slowly her tongue made a retreat and she smiled. This was the last Andrew saw of her, as a strong arm pulled him back. His backup was here and he had to leave. But he was happy having served his mistress.

Vila

Being new, Vila had little knowledge about the location of tables, but a quick look on the billing map guided her towards the front wing of the establishment. It was a wonderful place. She saw girls kneeing on tables, moaning in pleasure as mostly strong hands milked their blessed chests. Envy and anticipation grew in her body and began to mix with the constant stream of hornyness her transformed body supplied her with. “I have to find this table, and I have to find it quickly...” she reminded herself, struggling not to lose herself on the spot.

Finally, there it was. A group of 5 men, one ridiculously muscular and all with very dark skin. She also saw two girls, but it was apparent they were no guests but staff, probably taken in from the street or rented for the entire stay. One of the blondes was on her knees, serving one of the less prominent men and the other one was sitting on the big guys cock, facing him. Her white back was not even nearly covering the large black body dominating her. His strong and equally giant hands grabbed her in her hips and moved her up and down his shaft with little to no difficulty. He was using her like a masturbatory toy and little else. Vila suspected the girl enjoyed every second of it.

“Welcome. I am here to take your order!” Vila made contact. The strong, and as she now saw bald, black man answered. “Vila, I see, you have magnificent cowtits. I will order as soon as I finish this bitch, just a minute.” The man continued to fuck the young woman in his grasp. Vila waited patiently, cherishing the sweet compliment she received.

“Vila? How old are you. Tell me.” he asked. “I am seventeen.” She answered duteous. A thin flow of pleasure left her hairless snatch. Watching this guy made her hot. “Nono. I mean, how old is this body?” he asked again. “Around 5 hours.” she guessed and the customer seemed pleased. His movements got stronger and jerky as his finally filled his toy with cum. He heaved her from his now visible enormous cock and put her on the lap of one of his henchmen. “You were nice Fucksleeve 2. Clean my cock, than serve Antony.” The girl’s adept tongue was quickly licking the excessive amount of cum and probably her own juice from the black rod she just rode.

“Milkgirl. Come put your cunt around my cock. I hate talking to women who are not sitting on my dick.” He said while stroking his member strongly, jerking out the last drops for his last serving girl to swallow. “As much as I want to” Vila began “but I am not allowed to, for I have to serve other guests who might not enjoy your cum in my pussy as much as I would undoubtedly do.” It hurt Vila to reject this mesmerizing rod. “Oh man, I always forget this wretched places rules.” he said, pushing a speaker button. “Hey, its Jacob East from table 55e. I will take dairy girl Vila for the night. Bill my Canadian account..... See, everything is settled. Do what you know you want.”

Vila wasn’t able to resist a second. She climbed over the table towards the man she now knew was named Jacob and began to lower her snatch on his engorged member. Days ago she would have been afraid, but now she knew her body was able to take it. And it would. Possibly the whole night. She soon felt Jacobs strong hands on her hips, impaling her. “Before talking, let me sample the goods.” He lifted her again, until her nipples were at his lips. The cock still crammed in her pussy, the tongue playing with her tit, milk leaving her nipple to fill her nights master’s thirsty mouth; All of it felt to good. Her second, tattooed, breast began leaking and Jacob quickly switched, making Vila scream in pleasure. “You already came, did you?” the man asked, now leaving her tits along and going back to his probably favorite style of sex. “Do you like being taken like that? I bet you do.” he asked and Vila moaned a faint yes. His arms were so strong and dominating, his cock actually owned her pussy. She had no idea how why, but it just was that way. “Once you girls taste my fucking you love being objectified. See you have a name plastered all over your obscenely large tit, but for this night your name will be Fucksleeve 3. Do you like it?” On the keywords of his speech: fucking, objectified, large tit and Fucksleeve, he thrusted her body on his cock, hammering the joy in her head. “Fucksleeve 3 would really love this!” she said, cumming. “But you wont be just that. I know your trade. You aren’t satisfied unless you are milked. As I don’t have any hands free please milk yourself. Spray everything on my body.”

Being allowed to touch her breasts was the best thing for Vila since she got her new name. She just knew it was where her hands belonged. Small droplets of milk shimmered on her masters chest.

This continued for around half an our until finally her pussy got filled with hot and thick cum. Vila was ready to get unmounted and clean the shaft when instead he turned her around. She was now facing away from Jacob but was still impaled. “The bar has opened” he proclaimed, while one of his feet pushed the table away. His awfully quite companions went after her still nearly filled tits and sucked with such joy Vila couldn’t help but come again. The girls though, adequately named Fucksleeve and Fucksleeve 2 were licking up and down her cunt, trying to fetch each drop of her masters cum leaving through Vila’s labia. It was serenity.

Rebecca

Working under the starlit sky was something Rebecca enjoyed. Especially while being on the balcony of a luxurious hotel and not stranded in the wilderness like the night before. There were similarities though; the cold air on her skin, the general fear and especially the audible scenery of waves, wind and people fucking.

The most profound difference was the general access to the internal network. It always felt like she was just minutes away from finding an uplink and alerting her parents of her perilous state. Now and than she gazed through the glazed door into her room, checking on Sophie. Although she insisted not requiring rest at all and advertised the services she would shower her sleeping mistress in, Rebecca ordered her to rest. And that ultimately, but in hindsight unsurprising, did the trick.

Rebecca herself could not sleep. She was tired, but had to stay awake for several reasons. First of all she had work to do. But there was also a weird fear of letting her mind wander unattended. She was unsure what the drugs, still in her bloodstream, could do to an unconscious body. She was less afraid of turning into someone like Sophie overnight, as she now knew what elaborated process was required for that. But, if worst came to worst, she would awake totally ok with what was happening around her.

Her anxieties interfered only slightly with her tinkering and finally she breached the intranet barrier. She probably had little time if someone was doing his or her job, so she better phoned someone.

“Arthur McKellen.” A familiar voice answered in a brisk tone fitting for his position.

“Dad, its me, Rebecca.” she replied

“I hope this is important, you know I have very little time.” he answered again.

“This is very important. I am on Paradise Island Resort and...” she tried to tell but her father interrupted her.

“What? The one time you insist on doing things on your own and you book a vacation in a brothel? I never knew my daughter is into...”

“STOP!” Rebecca was irritated with her father actually knowing about this, but there probably was no time to ask him why. “You seem to misunderstand. I am not here as a paying customer. Well, I am now, but I first went here with a promotion and I believe they already injected me with a weird drug and plan on turning me into a sex slave.” The moment she spoke this words she was flabbergasted on how absurd they sounded.

“No, I can’t go to this meeting, they have to do without me.” her father was obviously not talking to her. “That’s a problem. We shouldn’t have brought you up so sheltered. And you shouldn’t have been so gullible. You are save now?”

“I... think. I managed to rent a room with some tricks.” she answered.

“Ok, I try to reach the.................................................” the line was cut.

This was weird. At least she had someone out there willing to save her. But than again, he knew about this place and acted like it was perfectly normal in some way or another. And her line was cut, meaning she was kinda busted. But that was a risk she was willing to take.

Ail

Ail was not asleep. She wasn’t really awake either. She just kept her eyes closed and tried not to think about anything. And taking into account how difficult this can be, she was incredibly successful.

Suddenly, though, the sound of static filled the room, shorty after her ears and finally her mind. The latter was forced to produce a thought: “The terminal?”

“Ail, this is Bernhard. I know you are the only on at the cabin right now.” The last thing the girl wanted to hear right now was this mans voice. She was frightened of him. “I know you can hear me. Let me just bring you up to date: Rebecca, Dene and even your friend Vila have been tuned into valuable assets of this spa. Actually every single person on your flight has been converted and most of the next one as well. Please listen to me closely here. They all have been turned into sex slaves of one kind or another. You are not still yourself, or rather kind of yourself, because you eluded us. Breaking your mind could have happened as easy as breaking your body, but we restrained. Or rather I did.”

Ail wished not to hear this bullshit, but she had to. Bernhard’s voice was piercing.

“I take pleasure in girls breaking themselves. I hope you won’t disappoint me.”

Ail was not able to hear anything else while her slavers words echoed through the room. It must have eluded her when the door to her left was opened. But she could smell the stench, the aroma, the fragrance of cum.

She opened her eyes and saw a familiar face. Dene stood there, slowly stumbling in while playing with her hard nipples. Ail could see something was written above her chest, but it was covered in white male juices. “Its just curiosity!” she thought! “I need to know! I need to get closer to that girl.” She rose from her bed and approached Dene, faintly remembering she was not a girl but a sex slave.

“You have fucked a lot today?” Ail asked with what she believed was a clouded mind. “Yes, I got to know a lot of awesome cocks today.” A smiling Dene replied. When Ail reached out for a cum covered tit, squeezed it, savoring the moan it evoked and licked her now stained hand clean she had to admit her mind was not as clouded as she thought. It was clear and focused with cum, tits and a willing slave to use. Saliva ran down her chin when thinking about licking those cum-flavored boobs and her own pussy juice was running when realizing she could probably order this bitch to eat her out all night.

Bernhard, watching this was pleased and masturbated. He wasn’t actually doing it himself, but fetching some needy slut and placing her mouth on his cock was the closest thing to masturbation one would get on Paradise Island.

Rebecca

Eventually dawn broke. Rebecca was firmly asleep despite her best efforts to the contrary. She wasn’t even able to avoid the bed. It just looked so soft and comfortable. At first she was going to allow herself just one quick dive in the cushions but she miserably failed at leaving that heavenly place. At one point she even cuddled with Sophie, who without doubt had a lot in common with actual pillows.

When beams of light touched Rebecca’s skin she dug herself deeper into her fort of soft things, were she lapsed back into drowse. At the sliding sound of her bedchambers door she twitched. She knew being aware of things was kind of her job at the moment but she couldn’t get herself to properly wake. Probably it was just her slavegirl fetching breakfast from somewhere. She thought. Actually this thought was far from alien to her. “It’s a thing she would do, this place would do.” She further elaborated in her mind. “I wouldn’t be surprised if she would serve me breakfast on her naked body...”

But when nothing immediate happened, sleep crawled back into her mind and left her immobile.

Than a screeching noise filled her ear and soon after a demanding female voice addressed her: “Ms McKellen?! I need you awake just now.”

Rebecca rose quickly and retreated with her back to the wall, still wrapped in her blanked and looked at this woman sitting in front of her bad, on a chair she must have pulled from the desk nearby.

She looked at most thirty years of age, had long black hair and an austere expression. Her hair was in a single long braid and ran down left to her head across one of her ample breasts. She was dressed in a black business suit with tie. At the ground to her right was Sophie, sucking eagerly on one of her fingers, spotting a glassen look and teasing her nipples.

“You made quite a commotion at our little establishment. While finding you was not our top priority you impressed us by being on the loose for such a extended period of time. And you even slipped into the lion’s den, so to speak. But, as a matter of fact we found you. And now I am here to negotiate with you.” The woman said.

“Negotiate” the still sleepy Rebecca thought. This doesn’t sound halve bad. “I have seen and heard some rather unsettling things here. I hope you understand I won’t let this slide. I have already contacted the outside, so things are coming into fruition.” She replied, throwing the ball back to the odd lady.

“Yes we know. You phoned your father, an impressive feat. But nonetheless he is the reason we are actually having this conversation right now. He contacted us faster than we could trace your signal and literally begged us to release you with as few aftereffects as possible. I hope you understand your position is not as strong as you would like. Also your options aren’t really that plentiful. For what I am concerned you should be really grateful for what you are getting.” The woman explained.

“What am I getting?” the shocked girl asked.

“By the end of the day you are working for us. You should be fairly familiar with the first position.” She pulled her finger from Sophie’s mouth and petted her head. “What you were originally meant to be, a cock, vag and tit loving little slut addicted to servitude and devotion. A sex slave just like Tits right here. We could even bestow you with a matching body type and call you twins. I think this would really fit you!”

“This is outrageous!” Rebecca protested. “My father wouldn’t stand for this!”

“Yeah, this is kind of true. If your family’s rank ever reached our costumers they might end up frightened. And this is something we don’t want to happen. So your other option is for us to hire you for your brains. Make you a vital part of the system. You showed some skill with computers and databases, so we asked your father to send us a resume and it’s passable. This is an attractive job offer with payment in the A19 league, something you might never find on the free market.” The black-suited lady explained.

“I... My job would be, assisting you turning poor girls and boys into sexslaves? I? This is outrageous, I can’t accept that!” She screamed.

“Alright. Slut it is! Maybe I will make use of you sometime, relishing the fact you could have almost been an equal col...”—”NO! I won’t take this! Set me free! This is kidnapping!”

“Well, maybe I could make the job offer a little more lucrative. Your moral dilemma will be a temporal one. Everyone who applies for a job here by traditional means is asked weather or not he or she can accept our company philosophy. When the answer is positive the subject in question receives a moral overhaul in the turning pod. It is far to dangerous to let people in charge run around with unsigned morals, especially people carrying dangerous ideals like you. If you accept this offer you won’t regret it this evening and you won’t regret it ever after. To put this whole thing into perspective; You can either be like me and remain mostly yourself or be like her and have your happiness gauge max out on ‘Getting your tits kneaded’.” Right after she finished talking to Rebecca she addressed Sophie. “Come on, girl, show her whats it all about.” After which she started to fondle her tits into orgasms under orgasmic moans of joy.

“Is it ok to save yourself and leave others behind?” Rebecca asked with a low voice.

“It is, if you make the right decision you will understand why.”

~~~

The hallways Rebecca was venturing now were far less exciting than those meant to be seen by the general public. Grey concrete walls were only occasionally interrupted by a potted plant and the majestic rugs on marble ground gave way to linoleum.

Rebecca felt like a death row convict while following her guide. This was the last and utmost scary part of her enlistment procedure. It was her father who ultimately persuaded her on the phone to sign the contract of employment. Which, while being ridiculously long seemed legit, although Rebecca had no time finishing the whole thing.

What really left her in shock was this whole establishment being actually permitted. There were so many things she did not know about society as a whole. It was vastly unfair, She was kinda aware of that. But seeing this unfairness enforced behind the scenes was a hard thing to swallow. In the last years her vision was to make things more even. She believed she was in the position to do something with her wisdom, education and last but not least her families status and money. But apparently, no. The caste system was to solid.

“We are here” her guide said. “This might look scary, but be assured; We gave you a contract, you are save.”

Rebecca entered a huge room with large windows. It reminded her of her dentists office and her chemical lab in school. An unimposing guy with black short hair and a lab-coat welcomed her. “So, you are Rebecca McKellen? Signing up to work for our great company?” He wanted to shake her hand but she did not oblige. “I have more fun processing bimbos but adding a new face to the family isn’t bad either. Would you please disrobe and lower yourself in the tank?”

Rebecca was already informed about the procedure, but this knowledge made it no easier for her to follow through. When her feet dove into the liquid it felt nice though. As she had submerged her whole body in the tank and fastened the mouthpiece she was positive the liquid was drugged. Her mind got hazy when several small needles penetrated her skin and at the time her vagina was encroached by the machine she wasn’t caring in the slightest.

“Rebecca, you are a wonderful being.” His voice echoed through her mind. “And there are few like you. You must understand, who is worth less and who is equal. The equal are few and the lesser are many.” Rebecca started to feel really well. Her body was swarmed with pleasure. “It is not wrong to dominate the lesser. Because all their work has do be done. It is only natural for them to do it. You are important and the lesser are not. Don’t wonder why, feel why. All of us have desires and our desires are important. We desire power, which we inherit as we should. We also desire beauty and acknowledgment which we deserve. Our body wants to experience pleasure and it is our duty to allow it. The lesser are are resource and should be refined. It is our duty to transform them. Our branch creates sexslaves. We Improve society for their will and life is less important than our desires. You love to be a part of us. You will find fulfillment in your duty.” Rebecca, in her current state could hardly hear what the machine whispered. Why should she listen when her body felt this good? “Whenever you crave pleasure you should take sexslaves and use them. It is like taking a glass of water, when you are thirsty. You enjoy turning lesser into sexslaves; It is a gift. They receive endless bliss for the small price of their unimportant lives. We are helping the world being a better place and you will be a part of it.”

Rebecca felt proud all of sudden. And she felt like she had somehow managed to understand something really hard she was reluctant to learn her whole life.

“Now, that you understand we will proceed with the alteration of your body. As we are a company focused in providing sexual pleasure an erotic body is part of our dress-code.” Although Rebecca did not remember this she wholeheartedly agreed. “And, as we need all our employees in touch with our product your body will be changed to crave more sexual contact.” Rebecca saw no problem with this one.

Three weeks later

It was a bright and sunny day and Rebecca was nervous for the first time since her arrival at the island. Her new life was splendid and she wondered why she never dared to dream about a society such as this. On her leash she had a big breasted toned redhead eagerly hoping for another round of excitement. But there was no time for that as she had to parse all the customers leaving the commercial flight, scanning for her visiting father.

Thomas McKellen was a thin older man with greyish hair and mustache. He looked like the last remnant of British nobility and this was dressed in a way much to warm for Paradise Island. It took him a while to spot his daughter and what he saw was undoubtedly wrong. She wore a sleeveless, black and undoubtedly thin suit-top and a fitting miniskirt. Rebeccas top struggled to hold in her enlarged breasts and a somehow leashed and unclothed girl with an even bigger rack licked Rebeccas bare feet in submission.

“Daddy! I am so happy someone finally came to visit me!” she called happily. “Rebecca? Is this really you?” he asked her, as she was hugging him excessively. It was rather awkward feeling his daughters large tits pushing against him.

“I brought you a present!” Rebecca handed him the leash. “This is your personal slave for this stay, her name is Ail and right now she is really eager to suck your cock.”

fin