The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part of the plan

Whizzing through the air just above the rooftops of Median City, Restrainer could actually forget she was a superhero. Imagine that she was simply Rachel Weisse living in a world that didn’t need people like her. It only lasted until she got sight of her partner Animes jumping from roof to roof below her. Animes felt the opposite and loved this, although that could have something to do with the fact that her parents had named her Buffy Irons. A name and a life she thoroughly detested.

Like Restrainer she was wearing a bodyfitting blue uniform with a thick yellow band running vertically down the middle. They even wore the same face-obscuring masks. The only difference between their uniforms was that Animes had clawed gloves and shoes.

But that didn’t mean they could ever be mistaken for each other. Animes, for example, had normal if shaggy looking brown hair while Restrainer had an eye-catching purple coup. And that was actually her natural haircolor. Their overall build too was distinct. Animes was muscular while Restrainer looked like a real-life Barbiedoll.

‘I keep offering her to carry her along,’ Restrainer grumbled mentally. ‘Its no problem for me, I just extend the forcefield a little and we would be able to cover so much more ground.’ But Animes didn’t go for it, waving the proposal away with the reasoning that it would make them an easier target. That it would drain her. But that wasn’t it, not really. ‘It’s like she doesn’t really trust me,’ she complained. ‘Sometimes I wonder why we are still partners.’

Further musings were interrupted by Animes who abruptly stopped. Luckily Restrainer noticed it right away so she only had to turn around to face Animes. There had been instances where she had to scour the city only to find Animes after she had taken care of the criminal. “I can hear a burglary alarm coming from Geoch Lane. I think it’s the Museum of Modern Art.” Without waiting Animes began to sprint in that direction leaving Restrainer no option but to follow.

* * *

Her senses always got a little sharper at this time. When they were charging towards the scene of the crime, it tickled what Animes liked to call her hunting instinct. The anticipation of getting your prey, something that Restrainer just didn’t share. To her this was all about justice and helping people, she just didn’t enjoy this like she should. After all, this was the only way to use their abilities for what they were meant to that didn’t land your ass in jail.

Animes leapt of the last building and landed on the lamppost on her hands before somersaulting to the pavement. She didn’t let the landing break her stride and ran across the street while Restrainer was still busy descending. Her foot had just reached the first step of the stairs in front of the museum when the doors were opened from the inside and someone came out.

The woman was clad head to toe in a skintight outfit showcasing an athletic body. A swirling pattern of black and white bands covered the entire suit. There were no obvious opening for the eyes, mouth or anything. She was carrying a round container across her back. And both crimefighters recognized her right away.

“Mesmeri,” Animes growled. “I didn’t think you had the guts to pull a heist all on your own.” And she shouldn’t have, it wasn’t her M.O. Mesmeri had no superpowers and used mind control machines to get others to do the dangerous stuff for her. ‘The worm must be desperate for cash,’ Animes sneered in her mind.

“Surrender now and this won’t get painful,” Restrainer sternly told the supervillain. She had landed next to Animes, it was easier to use her forcefield offensively if she wasn’t using it to defy gravity.

“Hmmm, surrender does sound nice,” Mesmeri purred. “But I think you will find escape even better!”

The feral superhero had heard enough. “Right, I’ve heard enough. Let’s get her.” Animes crouched ready to pounce on the female criminal while Restrainer summoned her forcefield around her with a mere thought. She raised her arm ready to form a forcefield hand to capture the criminal. Puzzling enough, Mesmeri lifted a hand up too with the palm facing them.

The next thing Animes knew the world dissolved in a stream of bright colors. She was hit hard by the lights as she had focussed her enhanced senses on Mesmeri. Even up and down were thrown in doubt as the world wobbled and whirled. ‘I should close my eyes,’ Animes considered. ‘And I am going to do that now... Okay, closing them now! Why can’t I close my eyes?’ she wondered just as the visual assault slackened off and the real world returned.

Animes found herself on her knees with no sign of Mesmeri. She shuddered after she breathed in, the fabric of her uniform pressing against her suddenly distended nubs. ‘I’m aroused, but I shouldn’t be. My prey got away after all. I’ve always gotten this rush from bagging the bad guy, not when she escapes.’

Thankfully her outfit wasn’t made of spandex so the signs of her arousal were hidden from Restrainer. Out of the corner of her eye, Animes noticed that forcefield-projector was still standing albeit a little unsteady.

Her ears pricked up at the sound of police sirens getting louder but Animes estimated they were still a minute or two away. Scanning the area she got the feeling she was forgetting something important, but every time she tried tot think of what that was the arousal surged just enough to distract her.

Shaking her head the feral heroine put the matter aside. “Lets go inside and see if everybody is okay. We need more info on what Mesmeri was using too.”

* * *

“It seems Mesmeri either got a superpower now or an upgrade for her suit,” Restrainer concluded. They had talked to the guards and were now back in their headquarters. “But the guards were hit by an illusion that made it appear nothing was happening. Their descriptions were nothing like what we experienced. Strange though that she only stole one painting when there several more valuable pieces hanging right there beside the one she did steal.”

“And it wasn’t a time issue,” Animes grumbled. “That light show of hers kept everybody from sounding the alarm until after she had what she wanted. Maybe there’s a time limit on it,” she theorized.

Rachel reclined back in her chair, enjoying the feel of normal clothing on her skin. “Ehm, wouldn’t that be a time issue?” she ventured.

“Of course not! God, just cause you look like a bimbo doesn’t mean you have to have the brains of one. She could have just used another of those blasts but she didn’t so she had what she came for.”

The purple-haired woman hunched her shoulders. “I’m not a bimbo,” she muttered. ‘Who’s the one that does database searches around here? Fills out the request forms to the League. If it weren’t for me we wouldn’t have gotten this place from the League and we would still be working out of Buffy’s crummy apartment.’ Rachel just wished she had the courage to actually tell that to Animes face.

“Then stop saying stupid stuff like that,” Animes shot back. “In any case, we just have to be more careful in our next fight. However she is doing it, the attack is obviously coming from her hands. Its a simple matter of closing our eyes just before she makes the attack, then hit her hard before she realizes it didn’t work.”

‘But that leaves out the fact that we don’t know how fast she can fire those light attacks,’ Rachel thought. For a moment she was caught by the uncharacteristic impulse to point that flaw out. To take the lead and show that hothead how a proper plan looked like. And then it was gone.

* * *

That second robbery came two days later. This time a private residence was hit and once again the alarm was triggered just as Mesmeri was making her escape. And equally coincidental the superheroes were nearby on patrol.

‘And this time I ain’t going to waste any time with talking,’ Animes resolved as the black-and-white figure of Mesmeri came into view. She was running in the opposite direction and obviously hadn’t spotted the superheroes. Thanks to her stalking skills and Restrainer flying they made little noise as they got closer and closer.

The distance had dropped to a couple of meters when Mesmeri ducked into a side street. Animes growled in frustration, she had just been readying herself to pounce on the criminal. With claws at the ready Animes rounded the corner expecting to see Mesmeri’s retreating back.

What the feral heroine got was Mesmeri standing firm and obviously waiting for them. Her hand was already coming up but with lightning fast reflexes Animes closed her eyes and threw her own arms up as an additional shield.

Animes couldn’t tell if Mesmeri had fallen for it and wasted her shot but assumed she had. Dashing forward without opening her eyes she raked her claws at the position she had last seen Mesmeri. They hit nothing but air which surprised the feral so much she unthinkingly opened her eyes and looked around for the costumed villain.And came face-to-palm with Mesmeri’s hand.

“Peekaboo,” Mesmeri told the wide-eyed superhero.

Pink and purple lights exploded in her face streaked with blue and yellow ribbons undulating on the edges of her vision. Sound and smell disappeared as the lightshow demanded so much of her attention that she couldn’t spare any for her other senses. She couldn’t even spare any brainpower to feel such things as anger or fear. Animes forgot about Mesmeri and the chase, there was only the now and the light.

Heat shot through her, making her very aware of her body. This heat began to build up just below her belly, making it itch for relief. It gnawed at her and she desperately searched for something to rub up against. Soon a shape appeared in the constantly fluctuating lightscape and without hesitation Animes jumped on her new scratching post. It fell over and she fell with it but that didn’t matter. With a purr she began to scratch her itch.

The relief this brought was swiftly accompanied by a pulsating arousal that grew with every rub. The scratching post below her quaked like it was alive, adding more delicious pressure every now and then. After an eternity of exponentially growing pleasure the real world came back into focus far too soon for Buffy.

She found herself on the ground on top of Rachel straddling one of her legs, humping her soaked sex against the obviously embarrassed forcefield-projector. The purplehead’s face was flushed and her eyes were shining with some emotion Buffy had never seen in them before. She wanted to get off, stand up and find Mesmeri but she was so close and mortified she felt her hips move on their own, push down to get just enough friction for her to finally come.

With a sound that was part growl and partly a mewl Animes jumped away, her body still thrumming with desire. Her nose picked up the strong scent of her own arousal as well as Restrainer’s who was standing up slowly.

Of the supervillain there was no sign. In frustration Animes punched a wall leaving a spider web of cracks on the slab of stone.

* * *

Animes was pacing through their lair like a cat. “She got away again, thanks to you!” The animalistic heroine ranted. “You didn’t even try to stop her. You just rolled over and lay there while Mesmeri merrily scampered off.”

“I got flashed too,” Rachel defended weakly.

“Uhuh, sure you were. But at least I tried to fight,” Animes shot back.

A part of Rachel was embarrassed that she was taken down so easily. The first flash that Animes had avoided had knocked her spinning, lost in her own little world. That part agreed with Animes’ sentiment.

But there was another part fighting for dominance. The part that snarled that it wasn’t her who had ended up dry-humping someone’s leg. That it was obvious Animes hadn’t thought of everything and now wasn’t owning up to that.

And then there were those few moments where she had already recovered from Mesmeri’s attack but Animes hadn’t. When Animes was hovering above Rachel, moaning in pleasure as she used Rachel’s leg to bring herself to orgasm. Those images kept spooking through her mind.

All of that kept Rachel confused and conflicted on what she should do, how she should act. Should she just sit there and let Animes cool down on her own or should she...

Thankfully, Animes didn’t notice the furious blush Rachel had as ideas bubbled up from somewhere. Ideas and fantasies that she was sure were new, but they felt so right...so like her.

To distract herself she focussed on the case, on catching Mesmeri. “Maybe we’ll have more luck if we change our approach. We know what was stolen, maybe we can figure out what she’ll go after next?”

Animes finished for her, “And ambush her. Catch her by surprise for once, yes, excellent. Get right on that, no telling if Mesmeri will wait two days before striking this time.”

With relief Rachel sat down before her terminal, losing herself in the familiar task of ferreting out information and crawling into the mind of a supervillain. Strangely enough, it was a lot easier this time for some reason.

* * *

“Are you sure this is her next target?” Animes grumbled.

“Yes, I am certain. She stole a painting and a small statue, both made the artist Kristelot. He’s famous for making a group of art pieces of divers mediums centered around a single theme. The ones Mesmeri stole are part of the ‘Submission’ theme Kristelot made. The poetry book that goes along with it is kept here, at the Median University Library. So this is were she’ll show up, unless she gets scared of by your incessant talking,” Restrainer added testily.

Restrainer’s partner blinked. That last bit wasn’t like her, not at all. ‘Come to think of it, Restrainer’s been getting more vocal since Mesmeri’s first attack. Could it be those lights have affected her worse than me?’ Animes mused. ‘But I always knew she was softer than me, deliciously soft... Where the hell did that thought come from?’

‘Okay, after we have Mesmeri I am going out and I’ll get two guys to celebrate.’ Not at the same time of course, that just obscured the fact of who was in charge. It was another quirk of Buffy’s unique physiology that like most mammals she was only in heat some of the times. With her the trigger was not seasonal but a successful hunt. That was another reason this case brought such frustration.

But that frustration would soon come to an end, she promised herself. And by her own hand because the police didn’t know about the statue being stolen. Apparently the owner hadn’t acquired it exactly legal. The only reason he hadn’t kept his mouth shut when they themselves came by was the fact that they already knew Mesmeri had stolen something. They had seen the bag and that it contained something.

The only problem remaining was figuring out what Mesmeri’s holographic disguise was this time. Restrainer was on the look-out too but both of them expected Animes to be the one to find the criminal. Because Mesmeri’s disguise would be purely light-based there should be small inconsistencies. Little things that her enhanced senses would pick up and that her subconscious would put together given rise to a feeling of wrongness.

In other words, Animes was going to find Mesmeri on instinct. ‘Make that has found,’ she thought smugly as her attention centered on a redhead. She looked like a typical student but the feral just knew that her eyes were deceiving her. Nodding to the girl she spoke up, “Got her. It’s the one with the red hair and the white blouse. Her backpack is new and empty.”

For once she let herself be carried by Restrainer as they glided down from the hall until Restrainer dropped her right on top of the fake college student.

Unfortunately the purple forcefield passed before the sun, casting a large purplish shadow on the ground just as they reached Mesmeri. It was enough warning for her to roll out of the way causing Animes to land badly, she had expected a body to cushion the fall.

Mesmeri’s illusion faded away, leaving her in her trademark costume still wearing that new backpack. Animes hissed as she steadied herself. She was just in time to see Mesmeri evade a translucent, purple hand trying to grab the criminal. People started to run away which was fine by Animes, bystanders just got in the way.

Taking advantage of that moment when the supervillain was completely focussed on Restrainer Animes sprung into action. Landing on her hands she used them to pivot her legs around and swung them at Mesmeri catching her in the stomach.

At least, that was her intention but with a neat somersault Mesmeri evaded her. This was followed by a jump to evade Restrainer’s forcefield-hand coming in low in an effort to grab her legs.

Restrainer, however, was prepared for Mesmeri’s action and a second forcefield-hand came in high from the side and grabbed the rucksack jerking the black-and-white clad villain to a stop.

Not missing a beat Animes jumped once again intending to punch her. Mesmeri didn’t hang around and slipped halfway out of the straps of her backpack then used them to pull herself up, feet first straight into Animes’ chest. The feral was lifted up, hitting the stream of forcefield-energy connecting Restrainer to the forcefield-hand still holding the backpack.

Both dropped to the pavement but only one landed on her feet. ‘She must have gotten a few martial arts lessons too,’ Animes grumbled. ‘She wasn’t this physical before.’ With her enhanced hearing she could hear Restrainer’s heavy breathing as she kept up the strain of using two forcefield-hands at the same time.

But Mesmeri was strained too, strained to the breaking point to bob and weave between those two hands. And that breaking point was reached when she was swatted to the ground in mid-air.

Animes had waited for that and swiftly jumped on Mesmeri’s back, locking the villain’s arms above her head with the palms facing the ground so Mesmeri couldn’t use that light-attack of hers. Keeping those hands in place with one hand, Animes used the other to pull out her cuffs.

Mesmeri was squirming as Restrainer brought her closer but Animes knew that was futile. And so did Mesmeri apparently because she stopped. Instead she twisted one arm around until the palm faced her captor.

Swallowing the feral superhero looked at those deceptively empty hands. “Not going to try and look away?” Mesmeri asked. “Or maybe you do not want to. Maybe you have started to like it, is that the reason you two are pursuing me so ardently? So vigorously? So you can look at that beautiful light again?”

She cursed that voice, it was too confident and warm. ‘It isn’t true of course, I’m not addicted,’ Animes assured herself. ‘But you’re just sitting on her, saying nothing, looking straight at her palm. Almost as if you’re expecting to be hit,’ a treacherous voice whispered.

‘No,’ she argued back. ‘I...I...I just know she’s bluffing. I can just close my eyes when she actually tries it but I...’

‘Then why,’ the voice interrupted, ‘is your pussy wet, your heart pounding and your nipples are almost poking through your uniform. You’re practically drooling at the thought of being mindfucked, again.’

The world turned a now familiar pink. Animes felt how her eyes widened as they tried to drink in as much of the light as possible. There was no out-of-body experience this time, Buffy was extremely aware of it as soon as the attack began.

She fell over, felt the rough stone against the back of her head as her body writhed. She sensed a female form slither out from under her but she was too busy feeling to care about who that was. Her hands were now roughly squeezing her tits while her thighs were rubbing together. The vague knowledge that she had an audience meant nothing to her, it just didn’t seem important.

Suddenly she was enveloped by something smooth which proceeded to lift her up. Buffy whined as her movement was constricted, for some reason it made her feel even better. And the less she struggled against it, the more intense the lights became, the brighter they burned into her mind.

She could have stopped struggling altogether, but it felt so much better to draw it out. Let it inch its way closer and closer until she finally gave in and stopped resisting. Resignation exploded into orgasm, making her move once again as every muscle in her body tensed. The world, once pink and purple turned to white and then black with multi-colored stars popping in and out.

Even after the real world appeared before her eyes again she just lay there, not really seeing anything with her half-lidded eyes as aftershocks of pleasure shot through her.

Eventually she stirred, noting absently that they were back on the roof where they had staked out. Lying just out of her reach was Mesmeri’s rucksack. “She got the book?” She knew she should be mad about that, she could even feel it sort of. But she felt too good to get really angry about anything.

“No,” was Restrainer’s annoyed reply. “I managed to avoid most of her flash-technique so she fled. Are you finished or do you want to flash a few students too?”

* * *

“This is getting repetitive,” Animes ranted behind her back, for once not wearing her uniform but sweatpants and a loose shirt. Rachel couldn’t resist rolling her eyes. She hadn’t been the one trying to have sex with her forcefield-hand. Or the one who disappeared into the bathroom for half an hour as soon as they came back.

The feral heroine continued, “At least I have an excuse for letting her get away this time, but you just stood there. And we don’t know where she’ll strike next. The campus is too well guarded now for her to try again, too risky.”

Rachel managed to keep the anger that rose up at her partner’s words in check by focussing on the screen, on what her search was producing. “We got a clue,” she pointed out reasonably.

Animes snorted. “A new backpack that she probably bought today on her way to the university. What kind of a lead is an empty backpack, huh?” She was still talking but Rachel was tuning her out completely now, too absorbed in what she was reading.

She was about done when Animes’ next words broke through her concentration. “Why do I have to do everything myself?”

The anger hadn’t gone away after all, it had just been simmering under the surface. Rachel turned away from the computer and got up. “You do everything? You?” She spoke softly but her voice was like steel. “The only thing you have been doing since we got back was yourself. But while you’ve been frigging yourself like a bitch in heat, I’ve been researching a clue I found in the bag I picked up.” She took special care to stress the ‘I’ part.

“I, that is, I mean,” Animes stuttered caught floundering between surprise by Rachel’s unusual outburst and embarrassment at the memories of what she had been doing in the bathroom. Also, for some reason she liked this new side of Rachel. It made her look breathtakingly beautiful.

But the purplehead steamed right through Animes attempts at a counter. “I found a piece of a flyer inside the bag for a club. One that sounds just up Mesmeri’s alley. It’s called ‘Subjective’ and it’s a lesbian bar for those interested in the bondage lifestyle. It’s the only one that caters to that specific fetish in Median City.”

“Then, then what are we waiting for? Good work, let’s go and arrest the freak.” Finding herself on familiar ground again, Animes her tone became more firm.

“Not so fast.” Animes froze, having barely made a single step. “We have no idea what Mesmeri’s connection is to the place and you want to bust in like its a secret hide-out? A club filled with civilians? We do this my way, we go in undercover.”

Rachel could hear Buffy swallow. “Undercover?”

“Yes, we’ll pose as a couple who are just starting to explore this fetish. And since you are the one that can’t be bothered to do research, I will take the lead. You will just be silent and act like my pet.” She saw Buffy stiffen at that but Rachel wasn’t done.

Grabbing her by the shoulders she corralled the still reeling feral to the computer. “Now sit down and read up on what to expect. I’ve already bookmarked the sites so you don’t need to worry that pretty little head of yours.”

“My what?” Animes exclaimed.

Not missing a beat Rachel explained, “I’m getting into my part, I suggest you do the same. Now start reading while I go out and buy us some outfits. We have to look the part.”

* * *

“Oh fuck,” escaped Buffy’s lips as she slipped a second finger into her lubricated tunnel. Her eyes were glued to the screen and the pictures it was showing. Girls wearing collars, women trussed up and sluts begging wordlessly to be used. She felt hot, her skin holding just a hint of salty dampness.

She should be reading, learning to act the part but she kept seeing herself in those positions. Buffy had been fine the first few minutes but after seeing a few of the outfits she had begun to wonder what Rachel was getting her.

Those thoughts had led her to imagining her wearing those outfits, being ordered by Rachel to wear them, told to act like those girls. Her hand had flown into her sweatpants before she knew it and the only reason she wasn’t in her own room now was the fact that Rachel had told her to stay at the computer.

A thrill ran through her at the knowledge she was doing as she was told, that she wanted to obey. Longed to have Rachel come home and see this display, see how Buffy was still at the computer. Maybe she would get a reward, or perhaps she would be punished for not studying hard enough.

Her pussy fluttered around her fingers as she came, her head thrown back as she could no longer force her eyes to look at the screen.

The sound of the door opening cut through the mood like a knife through butter. Animes couldn’t believe what she was doing, what she had been thinking. Yanking her hand out of her pants she looked down horrified at the still sticky digits. ‘If she sees those, hell if she smells this, she’ll know what I’ve been doing.’

Acting on the first thought that came to mind she began licking her fingers clean. ‘Not bad, I taste pretty good. Wonder why I never tried this before. Oh, still something in that nook. Better get every single drop.’

A cough that sounded awfully close distracted Buffy. “I see you are getting into your role,” Rachel said sounding like she was awfully close. Whirling around Buffy stared wide-eyed at a bemused looking Rachel. She didn’t even notice she was still sucking on one of her fingers. ‘How did she get here so fast?’ She wondered. ‘She only came in a moment ago...right?’

Animes saw Rachel’s eyes trail down to her lips, the lips still wrapped around her finger that was now wet with saliva. Something akin to hunger entered those eyes. With a plop her finger left her mouth as she jerked her hand behind her back. Her face heated up as Rachel’s gaze made her feel like a caught schoolgirl for some reason. She lowered her head to hide the barely visible blush.

“You’re back,” only now did she notice the bags Rachel was carrying. The realization of what was inside of them robbed Buffy of her train of thought. Horror and expectation battled for dominance.

Thrusting the bag in her left hand out Rachel told her, “with presents. Wasn’t easy to find something for you without you there to try it on but since I know your measurements, I managed with the help of a very friendly store-clerk. Now go try this on, you need to look comfortable in this tonight.”

And so Animes found herself in her room looking at the shopping bag, doubt and confusion making her unsure of what to do, what to feel. Trying to stall, she undressed until she was standing in her underwear. Her sodden underwear. So the superhero stripped them off too, that bought her a few more seconds to sort out what was going with her.

‘Get a grip on yourself,’ she admonished. ‘This is not the first time you’ve gone undercover. This is no different, it’s just pretend.’

It didn’t help. She was naked, her deeply tanned skin still covered in sweat and her nipples were poking out happily. She felt like she was watching someone else open the bag and take out the articles of clothing.

The contents consisted of what looked like a pair of shorts and a crop top. Both were red, made of leather and had a number of laces. There was also a pair of bracers made of the same material and to her dismay a pair of low heel shoes. She never wore heels.

Feeling almost like an automaton she put them on until she was standing a little unsteady in front of the mirror. Seeing herself decked out in this outfit revealed the reason for the laces. The top and shorts, both open in front, were held together by the laces. This made the most of her modest cleavage and left her pussy far too exposed to be decent.

Animes could guess what the wide loops on the bracers were for and experimentally placed her lower arms together behind her back to make it look like they were tied together. And for a moment she believed what she now saw in the mirror.

A helpless slave exposing her wet snatch for anybody to see and to use. Her eyelids dropped as a low groan escaped her lips. Her hips jerked forward and the groan turned into a hiss as her clit was pressed against one of the strings. Without thought she did it again and again, swaying in front of the mirror in some sort of sexual dance. Her knees were growing so weak, they wanted to bend. Buffy wanted to bend.

“Come out and show me how you look,” Restrainer called through the door. Startled, Animes didn’t know where she was for a moment. Shaking it off she carefully moved to the door. The superhero forgot how she was dressed until after she opened it. But that came crashing back at seeing Rachel’s appreciative inspection.

“Oooh, nice. You look good enough to eat,” she teased Buffy. Rachel was dressed in tight latex pants and a corset that could barely contain her tits. She was also wearing kinky boots. All of it was black and shiny. Her purple hair was pulled back in a pony. The feral heroine couldn’t help but stare at those breasts, how they pressed against the fabric of the corset every time Rachel took a breath.

“Thanks,” was her weak reply. Rachel wordlessly gestured for her to step out of her room. She really didn’t want to, but Rachel had been right. They needed to get into that club and they could only do it undercover. So she went past Rachel who put a steadying hand on her elbow when Buffy almost fell.

The other hand followed soon after, rubbing her tush. Buffy looked incredulous at Rachel but she was busy admiring the flexing of Buffy’s leg muscles as she walked to the table. Rachel didn’t look up and Buffy felt strangely reluctant to refuse the woman so she just kept her mouth shut.

“Very nice,” Rachel commented.

“Ummh,” was all Buffy got out. She felt so off-balance. Her partner’s behavior was completely unlike her but Buffy liked it. She knew she shouldn’t, she was sure that just a few days ago she wouldn’t have but right now her body was responding to it. Her nubs were doing their best to poke through the leather and it felt like they were succeeding.

“And this will complete your outfit,” Rachel told her as she picked up a red leather collar from the table. It had a steel ring and attached to that was a detachable leash. “I saved it for now because I wanted to put it on myself,” she told Buffy.

The feral looked at the piece of leather like it was a snake. “After all,” Rachel continued, “you are going as my pet. And pets get a collar from their owner. Don’t you agree?” She added but her tone made it sound more like she was making Buffy’s mind up for her.

The words hit her like a hammer between the eyes and a vibrator on her clit. Turned on and dazed Buffy nodded her head a little before tilting her head back slightly. But not so much that she couldn’t keep an eye the collar. This felt less and less like pretend and Buffy liked the thought of that more and more.

Feeling the cool leather enclose her neck Buffy had to bite her lip to keep silent. She didn’t want Restrainer to know what this was doing to her.

“Yes, you look very good like this. But I think, for our visit to the club, that you should put on the thong too. We don’t want to get kicked out at the first sight of you.”

* * *

“Couldn’t you get some masks to go with the outfit?” Animes complained to an amused Restrainer. “It’s not like it would be all that out of place, right?”

“Because they might put one masked purple-haired and one masked purple-haired together and notice I look a lot like Restrainer. This way they write it of as a dye-job,” Restrainer explained patiently.

She had flown the both of them until they were less than a block from the club. The rest they walked wearing coats to ward of the evening’s chill. Restrainer watched with satisfaction at Animes steady gate.

It had taken a few hours to get her to this point, first by walking besides her, steadying her whenever she lost balance; later, by pulling her along with the leash so that it wouldn’t look like the first time they did something like this. It had nothing to do with the fact that she got a kick out of it, of course. ‘Besides, the little bitch enjoyed it too.’

Shaking her head, Restrainer dispelled that errant thought. She was getting them more and more, thoughts that were disrespectful of her partner. The real problem was that Restrainer couldn’t tell what was exactly wrong with them; they were accurate after all. Animes had been turned on by their practice session, even her human nose could tell.

Turning the corner the entrance to the club came into view. It was located in an old warehouse and from the outside it still looked like it. The only clues it was a club were its name in modest neon letters above the entrance and the bouncer. She was wearing combat boots, jeans and a sleeveless shirt that showed off her muscles. Built like a bodybuilder, Restrainer wouldn’t be surprised to learn she was actually a super.

Because not everybody with superpowers became a hero or a villain, a large group led a normal life and rarely used their abilities. This one might just be one of those. ‘Or she’s a fitness-maniac,’ Restrainer amended. But she didn’t think so. ‘And we’ve learned something already,’ she added to herself.

The bouncer noticed them coming and stopped leaning against the wall so she could stand in front of the door. “I’ve never seen you two before,” the bouncer rumbled not unkindly, “so I am going to have to ask for some I.D. ladies.”

“You actually think we’re underage?” Animes asked incredulously.

“Nope,” she retorted with a bland look. “But Miss Golden isn’t worried about underage drinking. She wants to make sure that only consenting adults come in. And that their privacy is maintained.”

“Of course she would, excuse her,” Restrainer answered for the both of them. Without pausing she grabbed hold of Animes’ ear, “Apologize to the lady properly, Buffy.” Restrainer guided her head down until she had to kneel.

“I apologize for my rudeness, ma’am,” Animes got out. It was obvious to Restrainer that the brunette was embarrassed.

Noticing the bouncer’s bemused expression at this display, Restrainer decided to add her own two cents. She let go of Animes’ ear and lowered it a little so she could stroke Animes’ cheek with the back of her hand. “Good girl,” she added. She could feel her partner’s face heat up but at the same time she was leaning into the caress.

Standing up she retrieved their fake I.D.’s and showed them to the bouncer. “Those seem to be in order.” She paused for a moment. “You two are new at this, aren’t you?”

“You could tell?” Restrainer asked hoping that she managed to keep her panic out of her voice.

“I’ve been working here for a couple of years now. I am not into this myself but you pick things up. First time you’ve taken this outside the bedroom but I can tell you’re for real. If you could just open the coats, ladies, I can let you in. Can’t have anything resembling a weapon inside. ‘Subjective’ is about safe fun.” The last sentence sounded almost like a slogan, something she had said many times before.

With a shrug Restrainer complied as did Animes, after she got up. The bouncer had said she wasn’t into this, but she was obviously into girls. Her appreciative gaze was not, however, a sign she was getting side-tracked because it focused quickly on the leash Restrainer was carrying.

Restrainer angled her hip a little so the bouncer could see it better but didn’t speak, she just waited. The bouncer’s response was a nod after which she stepped aside. “Looks fine, so you can come in. Have a fun evening ladies but just so you know, the club can be a bit overwhelming the first time. My advice is to relax and just do what you enjoy. Don’t judge and don’t be afraid of being judged. Trust me, nobody is interested in that.

“Oh, and one other thing. You can play in the club but you can’t go all the way. If you want that, there are some private rooms upstairs.”

* * *

Animes felt exposed after relinquishing her coat. They were still standing in the coatroom but she could already hear the soft music being played in the club. It wasn’t drowning out the noise of women having their fun. Her nose was assaulted by a thousand different scents, some of them she didn’t expect. A few she couldn’t place.

She had caught a whiff of Mesmeri’s odd non-scent during their fights and had hoped she could sniff the criminal out right away. But it was just too hard to find it amidst the myriad of other, more powerful smells that were present. She just couldn’t tell if Mesmeri had been here or not. Which meant they were going in.

Her heart was hammering in her throat. Animes told herself this wasn’t anything unusual, that it wasn’t their first time going undercover. But she knew better, really. Because those other times she just played a part, like an actress in a play. This wasn’t playing a part, this was bringing out a part she had never...

The click of the leash being attached to her collar coursed through her being, making something inside of her click as well. Her body automatically straightened out like it was coming to attention with her eyes downcast. A shiver of something coursed through her at how natural this felt, how hot this made her.

Restrainer didn’t speak, she just turned around and moved towards the door clearly expecting Animes to follow. Buffy’s breathing deepened as her eyes naturally drifted to Restrainer’s ass. She let herself be mesmerized by its swaying motion that she didn’t even notice they were entering the club proper until Restrainer stopped.

The lighting came mainly from electric candles on the walls casting a soft light on the place. The space was L-shaped with the entrance facing the long leg with the short leg at the left. A bar ran along the long leg with long booths across from it hugging the other wall.

The booths all sported an open area in the middle with different equipment in each one. There was one with a rack, several that just had hooks in the ceiling to hang things as well as people from and two sported an X-shaped cross in that open area. There was also a massage table which looked a little out of place to Buffy.

In the short leg there were two cages on platforms with a girl dancing in both of them. There was also a staircase leading to a catwalk running above the bar with several doors that Buffy supposed where the private rooms the bouncer had been talking about.

Standing close to one was also the most noticeable trio in the entire room. Three college-girls dressed for clubbing were trying not to gawk at a lithe brunette wearing nothing but a leather harness made out of straps dancing in one of the cages. There were quite a few giggles but they were all blushing and not looking away. Buffy noticed they were attracting a fair amount of attention but few of those looks were hostile. Still, she wondered why those three were here.

A tug on the leash and they were moving forward, straight to the bar where Restrainer ordered a drink. But nothing for Buffy who started to feel like all the eyes in the place were focussing on her, judging her, looking for faults and clues she wasn’t supposed to be there.

It was silly, naturally. The women present were dressed in all manner of ways, although the colors black and red did predominate. There were exceptions of course, like the woman dressed in a pink bodysuit that covered her head to toe with only a few holes for her eyes and mouth. And most people weren’t even looking at them, they were looking at the various performances or just talking.

Pulling Buffy closer, Restrainer whispered, “Anything?”

“No, Ma’am,” escaped her before she knew it.

Restrainer didn’t miss a beat. “Then carry my drink to the table, time to mingle.” With that she slackened the leash and made her way to one of the booths. Quickly grabbing the drink, Buffy followed and placed it before Restrainer after she took a seat.

After that she just stood there, unsure of what to do now. Restrainer had taken a seat but there was no room for her to do so too. ‘Should I just stand here?’ Restrainer wasn’t giving her any clues and was only occupied with her drink.

Inspiration hit her as she glanced at the open space in this booth where a nude woman was kneeling on the cool plastic. She wore, if it could be called that, a rope that was looped and knotted to ensnare her body. Her pale skin was red where the rope dug into her flesh but every tug from the one that had tied her up elicited gasps filled with pleasure.

Buffy knelt besides Restrainer, still keeping her head down but her ears open. She had given up hope to find anything with her eyes and nose.

Barely had she begun or she was interrupted by Restrainer. She cupped the back of Buffy’s head and tangled her fingers in her brown mane. Gently pressing her forehead into Restrainer’s thigh she began to massage her.

Before Buffy knew it she was purring contentedly, butting the latex-encased leg in sync with Restrainer’s hand. The hand didn’t stop petting her, it only deviated sometimes to stroke the back of her ear eliciting a shiver of desire every time.

‘I should be looking for clues, keep my senses open,’ she vaguely considered as she felt the thong begin to stick to her wet sex. ‘But Ma’am is talking to someone already, she’ll get the info we need,’ Buffy assured herself. It never even occurred to her to listen in, Restrainer hadn’t said she should.

Without warning the hand stilled and steadily pulled her head back until Buffy was looking at the ceiling. “She does look great,” she heard Ma’am say. “Just look at that physique, such pliant strength.” Buffy bit her lower lip to stay silent. The praise felt so good, like fingers tweaking her nipples. Arching her back she placed her hands flat on the floor just beside her ankles so she could show off her muscles better, earn that praise. The fact that this pushed her tits out and put some delectable pressure on her clit was just a bonus.

She started when a hand, smaller than Restrainer’s, was laid on her stomach. Buffy’s muscles rippled under the appendage and this time Buffy did listen to what the woman was saying.

“A good specimen,” were her words. The hand traveled downward slipping underneath the shorts and thong but Buffy staid still. Ma’am obviously was okay with this and that was all that really mattered. A single digit slid in just a little and Buffy had to struggle to keep herself from thrusting her hips forward. She didn’t want to get them kicked out of the club. And Ma’am wanted to display her, which meant keeping still.

The hand was removed and Buffy could tell the woman was standing up. Restrainer’s conversational partner murmured something but since it wasn’t about Ma’am’s pet, Buffy wasn’t really interested in what she was saying. “You look thirsty and Jayden here was nice enough to invite us upstairs so why don’t you finish off my drink,” she said as she let go of Buffy’s hair.

Tilting her head forward she saw Ma’am holding the drink in front of her. She started to remove her hand from the ground but was stopped by Restrainer. “Open up,” she chided and Buffy did. There wasn’t all that much left but she actually liked the taste of it. ‘It was very nice of her to give me some.’

The glass empty, Ma’am got up and only now did Buffy see who Jayden was. She had boots like Restrainer was wearing, a green teddy with lace and a mask to cover the area around her eyes. She was a petite Asian that strode into the crowd as if she knew they would get out of her way. And they did open a path for her that Restrainer took advantage of as well.

Standing up smoothly Buffy followed, her eyes once again firmly resting on Ma’am’s backside. It quickly became clear that they were going to the stairs and that meant the private rooms. The feral superhero began to feel curious on what Ma’am and the other woman had talked about but Buffy was confident Restrainer was on to something.

The woman, Jayden, opened the third door they passed and entered. Only when the door was opened did Buffy begin to hear the murmur of someone talking from inside. ‘Excellent soundproofing,’ was her idle thought. She was still considering focussing her hearing so she could hear the words when Restrainer entered, leading Buffy inside.

The voice had clued her in that the room was occupied and after seeing the various activities going on downstairs Buffy thought she was ready for anything. She thought wrong.

The room didn’t hold any elaborate torture devices. There were a few manacles on one wall, three chairs standing against another and the last piece of furniture was a wooden chest. None of it was being used by the duo that had caught Buffy’s full attention.

They were standing in the middle of the room and it was immediately clear which of them carried the whip, figuratively speaking. She looked to be in her thirties with messy blond hair and gray eyes. The dom was wearing something that looked like a bathing suit except for the single strap that ran down her cleavage, fully exposing pendulous breasts. But she only caught Buffy’s attention peripherally.

What she couldn’t look away from was the girl, standing like a statue facing the wall next to the door. Completely nude, except for a black collar with metal studs, and with her hairless body she looked like she had just graduated high school. Her brownish hair was done up in two bushy pigtails. Her breasts were small, smaller even than Buffy’s, capped with large aureoles and nipples. Her looks however, were not what captivated Buffy.

It was the look in her eyes. The dom, who had been standing beside her whispering in her ear, had turned her head when the door opened. The girl hadn’t even blinked. Glazed eyes stared firmly into infinity as if her mind was on a vacation. Buffy could see and smell the girl’s arousal, yet her breathing was even and calm.

On auto-pilot the feral closed the door behind her and knelt besides Restrainer. She didn’t take her eyes off the girl, not even when the older woman blocked her view for a second as she welcomed Jayden.

Utterly fascinated by the girl, Buffy didn’t really catch much of the conversation between the three. She caught the name of the woman, apparently it was the owner Miss Golden. There was also something about Ma’am being interested in the mental aspect of something or other.

She began paying attention to the conversation again when Miss Golden stepped back towards the girl. “Of course this is voluntary, part of Elly’s fantasy.” The woman addressed the girl now, “Tell Rachel if I can make you do anything you don’t want to?”

“You cannot make me do anything against my will,” Elly responded dreamily.

“Hmm, exactly. So what are we doing here?”

The girl sighed, as if recalling some fond memory. “I am remembering one of your first lessons, because it is one of the most important ones.”

Miss Golden smiled at Restrainer now. “And what lesson is so important?”

“That the more aroused I become, the more obedient I am. The more obedient I become, the more aroused I am.” Her eyes fluttered after saying that and the scent of her arousal became even more pungent. Yet Elly didn’t move a muscle.

“Want to give it a try?” Miss Golden asked innocuously. This finally broke the spell. Buffy’s eyes flew away from the girl to look at Miss Golden and from there they shot further to the right until they rested on Restrainer.

She was just in time to see the look of surprise flit across the forcefield-projector’s face. A surprise that looked like panic to Buffy, a look that reminded her that this wasn’t real. That they were just acting a part.

In the instant Buffy remembered that Restrainer schooled her features again, acting like she was unsure. “I wouldn’t know where to start.”

The woman’s face turned mischievous as she beckoned Restrainer to come over. “Then come over here and I’ll give you a few tips.” Her gaze turned to Buffy. “My first tip is that it works better if she doesn’t hear my tips.”

Buffy couldn’t see Restrainer’s face, not that she was really looking as occupied as she was with her inner struggle. It felt so natural to just be, instead of act, submissive. Her concentration kept wavering as she fought against the complacent trust she now found herself having for Restrainer. It didn’t help that she was aroused and had the girl’s ‘lesson’ still ghosting through her mind.

So she didn’t really react when Restrainer turned her head to address her. “Be a good girl and don’t eavesdrop. Just take of your thong and focus on playing with yourself.” Having said those words, Restrainer strode towards Miss Golden.

The feral gaped at the words, not believing Restrainer would order something so lewd. Then she thought better. They were pretending to be a couple who did sex games like this, so she had to play along.

Her eyes naturally drifted back to Elly, she couldn’t help it. Buffy felt like she was studying a work of art. A statue that evoked a feeling in her that was both exciting and confusing.

With a snap she tore off her flimsy underwear before dropping it on the floor. A part of her cringed thinking on how she would look once they left the room and went back into the crowd.

‘They will all see what an obedient pet I am.’ Buffy didn’t know where that thought came from but the wave of arousal it caused made her forget that she was just playing. ‘The more aroused I become, the more obedient I am,’ she dimly recalled as the first finger snaked through the laces of her shorts and into her snatch.

‘Funny how the voice doesn’t really sound like me,’ she considered just before her thumb brushed her little bundle of nerves. Further thoughts were impossible as her mind fell apart in another wave of pleasure. There was a calmness to that pleasure, like she was waiting. And she kept waiting, focussed completely on the task at hand. Round and round, in and out. Her universe diminished to those simple movements and the delight they brought her.

A familiar voice cut through the lust-filled haze, “you can stop doing that.” Blinking sluggishly her hand stopped. Equally slow her eyes began the journey towards the source of the voice, which was about an inch away from her right ear.

“Keep your eyes on Elly, focus all your attention on them.” Buffy’s hand was still tangled limply in the laces of her shorts but she made no move to pull them away or resume her earlier activity. She was much too busy focussing on Elly. She did finally connect the voice to Ma’am, but that just reassured her. She knew she could trust her and that she was supposed to follow her lead. Everything was alright.

“Good girl,” she praised eliciting a pleased feeling from Buffy. “You can’t keep your eyes of her, you are fascinated by her, by what she is.” The feral superhero would have cried out her agreement if she wasn’t so busy staring at the girl. “She is standing there firm, unmoving, ready to obey. Can’t look away, just look at her without moving, muscles relaxed and ready for any command. Unblinking, unfazed, no distracting thoughts to diminish your complete focus. That complete focus Elly has as a hypnotized pet,” Restrainer concluded.

“She breathes like a hypnotized pet.” Buffy’s attention shifted slightly to check the rise and fall of the girl’s chest. “A breath in, then a breath out. Steady and calm, in and out. Breathe in and out. You breathe in and then out.” Buffy found herself following suit, the rhythm of her breath in sync with the girl’s. “You breathe in like Elly, you breathe out like a hypnotized pet. Breathe like a hypnotized pet.”

“I breathe like a hypnotized pet,” Buffy dully agreed.

“You’re focussed on Elly,” Ma’am pressed. “Looking at everything she has on display, drinking it in. You can’t look away, you are too fascinated by what she is.”

“A hypnotized pet,” Buffy supplied.

“Yes, she’s following orders like a hypnotized pet. You’re focussing on Elly because you are following orders.” Ma’am’s own voice now became husky.

Buffy felt a little confused. “Like...a hypnotized pet?”

“Exactly like a hypnotized pet,” Ma’am agreed. “You breathe like a hypnotized pet, you follow orders like a hypnotized pet. What is hypnotized pet’s lesson for today?”

“The more aroused I become, the more obedient I am. The more obedient I become, the more aroused I am,” the animalistic heroine droned. “I am aroused,” she continued, grasping for the logic behind the lesson. “I am obedient.” Buffy blinked owlishly, unsure of what came next. Her mind didn’t have much attention to spare since she had to focus it all on hypnotized pet.

“You’ve learned a lesson that is important for hypnotized pets,” Ma’am helped.

It got even harder to think. “I...hypnotized pet?”

“Yes, just like Elly. Look at her, how obedient she is. How much she enjoys being this way. Burn the image into your mind and repeat after me, ‘I am just like Elly, Elly is a hypnotized pet’. And every time you say it, Elly’s image gets clearer in your mind. And the clearer it gets, the less you need to see her. The less your eyes can see her, the clearer the image in your mind becomes. The clearer the image, the more those tired eyes can rest a little, droop just a bit more, because the image is that clearer in your mind.”

Her eyes were getting tired, so tired. It got harder to see Elly, but that wasn’t a problem because she could see hypnotized pet in her mind. ‘I am just like Elly,’ flitted through her mind. ‘Hypnotized and ready to obey.’ Her eyes saw nothing, her mind was filled with Elly. ‘And Elly is a hypnotized pet. Her mind empty, ready to be filled by Ma’am’s commands.’ Her mind was empty.

* * *

The world returned to Animes with the metallic click of the leash being detached from her collar. Blinking she took in her surroundings, ‘our apartment, but how? Weren’t we in the club...’ Her eyes widened further and further as she finally recalled what had happened in the club.

She couldn’t believe her own memories. It wasn’t just how she had acted, it was how she had felt doing those things. The memories became disjointed as they reached that ‘private room’. No more than flashes coupled with a feeling of arousal.

“I think we have a lead, but we are going to have to go back tomorrow night to investigate it,” Rachel interrupted her thoughts. Animes just stared at her for a moment, her mind still reeling from the images it was being bombarded with. Her arms twitched as she felt the impulse to place them behind her back, her knees felt a similar impulse to bend. And the image of what that would look like excited her. It was only know that she discovered she wasn’t wearing underwear and that her pussy was bare to all.

“A clue?” Animes managed to croak out.

Rachel nodded. “Yes, you saw that medallion Miss Golden was wearing. A black-and-white spiral coupled with her obsession for hypnosis are definite signs she is either an associate of Mesmeri or a minion.”

Animes felt even more ashamed. She hadn’t noticed any medallion, even now when she went over her memories of the woman she couldn’t recall her wearing something like that. “Why wait until tomorrow night?”

Restrainer frowned. “Because we got invited by Miss Golden to meet some of her like-minded friends. Who knows, Mesmeri might be among them.”

‘Like-minded friends? But that would mean pretending to be Rachel’s pet again.’ Animes licked her suddenly dry lips, her breathing picked up speed. “That-That’s unnecessary. We know Mesmeri is linked to the club so we can just bust in and...”

“No,” Rachel interrupted forcefully. “We don’t know where Mesmeri is and that would tip her off that we are on her trail. So we will go undercover again tomorrow.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” escaped her lips. A shiver went down her spine. It felt good to do as Restrainer said. Her face belatedly heated up as she finally realized what her response had been. “Well, if that’s everything I am going to bed because I am bushed. Cya,” she rapidly said even as she was already half-running to her room. ‘I can’t believe I said that. What’s wrong with me?’

Once in her room her eyes drifted to the mirror. ‘These clothes, it has got to be these clothes.’ She wanted nothing more than rip them off but Restrainer expected her to wear them again tomorrow. Still, Animes was a little rough as she yanked on the laces and shimmied out of the clothes. It was made harder by how sticky her skin had become from sweat.

So she jumped into the shower for a quick rinse, purposefully keeping her mind empty of thought and above all memory. Animes rushed drying off as well and was halfway to her bed when her eyes caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror stopping her dead in her tracks.

‘My collar, I never took it off! Shouldn’t I have noticed something when I was in the shower?’ she wondered. But she couldn’t, even now it still felt natural, like it belonged there.

Unbidden the memory of Elly popped into her mind. Buffy remembered watching the girl, staring at her as the world dropped away. In the mirror the collared woman assumed the same pose as Elly had. Straight posture but with her muscles relaxed, completely relaxed. Blank, focussed and relaxed. Alarmed Buffy realized she couldn’t get herself to move, she could only stand there and focus on the woman in the mirror.

She felt her body solidify into that position yet the more unmoving she became the more relaxed she got. She was getting wet again, the memories of what had happened in the private room started to become clearer. ‘I look just like Elly standing like this,’ went through Buffy’s mind.

“Elly is a hypnotized pet,” she whispered in time with the memory of Ma’am’s voice breathing that into her ear. Her hips wanted to push forward in a vain attempt to find some friction but she couldn’t. She was immobile like hypnotized pet. A low moan escaped her lips.

‘I need to look away, I have to look away, I am just like Elly, look somewhere, just for a second.’ Those thoughts kept going through her mind, tumbling through a confusing mix of memories from before.

Hypnotized pet watched fascinated as elly crawled around to present her backside to pet. Her posture as inviting as the scent of her arousal hypnotized pet wasted no time. She was in heat as was elly and Ma’am had told her what to do about it.

“I am like a hypnotized pet,” someone said. It wasn’t until the wave of pleasure swept her up that Buffy realized it was her voice. The sensation rolled down her spine and for a moment she closed her eyes to savor it. For just an instant she lost sight of herself, lost her focus on hypnotized pet. She dove away like she was being fired upon.

Her clothes lay forgotten behind her as she too crawled to elly until her snatch rested against elly’s ass. Gently biting elly’s neck to keep her still hypnotized pet began humping her fellow pet. She wished she had hands so she could play some more with elly but pets walked on all fours. Ma’am had said so. So instead she pressed down until elly’s nipples barely scraped the floor, that helped.

Landing on the floor rubbed her tits against the carpet, which happened to be just enough to set her off. “Oh yes,” Buffy purred as she arched her back. Her hips were pumping against the floor as she continued to babble, “fuck me Ma’am, please fuck your fuckpet.”

Breathing hard she came back down to Earth. “Fuck,” she summed up. ‘I can’t do this, I gotta put an end to this now, today. If I go through this tomorrow too...’ She shivered at the not-quite thought out consequences. Made all the more frightening because she couldn’t muster up true apprehension. The anticipation gave it too sweet a flavor to really call it that.

‘I can’t do it, but Restrainer told me to go undercover tomorrow and...and...and I just can’t say no.’ She thought she might gather enough of her wits to deny Restrainer here in the privacy of her room but once she was confronted with Rachel. Once she looked into those eyes Buffy already knew she would cave. ‘This case is doing something to me, changing me. I have to put a stop to it, but Ma-Restrainer told me not tooooo.’ Her mind became very quiet as an idea struck her.

‘Restrainer didn’t actually order me not to do anything tonight, she just told me what we were going to do tomorrow.’ But Restrainer had made clear that she thought trying to bust into that club tonight was a bad idea. Her stomach got queasy at the thought of disappointing Restrainer but the faint panic she felt at the prospect of staying like this was enough to remind her that she shouldn’t give a damn about what Rachel thought.

Resolutely she got up and padded over to the closet to retrieve a uniform. She had completely forgotten about the red collar still wrapped around her throat.

* * *

Rachel was back in her regular clothes staring at what she had been wearing to the club. “I can’t believe I let myself be swept up like that,” she told no one in particular. “I went way overboard on the whole ‘Mistress and Slave’ thing.” She nodded. She had actually forgotten for a while that they were just playing a part. “I should apologize to Buffy, tell her I just...’

Now Rachel blushed. ‘Tell her what? That I enjoyed watching her crawl across the room like a bitch in heat? That my dream of a house with a white-picked fence now suddenly includes a naked Animes lounging on the patio floor?’ Her blush deepened as her imagination provided her with the image to go with that last thought.

“Right,” Restrainer said as she got up. “I’ll just stick to saying I’m sorry and maybe I should offer her to put her outfit in the washer.” She pinched her lips. ‘While not saying anything on why hers needs to be cleaned. Yeah, that would be for the best.’

Having made up her mind she quickly strode out her room and to Animes’ door, knocking on it without pause. “Animes, it’s me. Can I come in, are you decent? I just wondered if I could put your clothes in the washer.” There was no reply. She knocked again. “Animes, I know you haven’t gone to sleep yet and... we need to talk. I need to talk,” she amended.

“Are you alright?” She asked as the silence continued. In the back of her head, suspicion began to rise up like a fogbank. “I’m coming in,” and so she did. The room doors hadn’t come with locks and neither of them knew how to install them. So it really was only a mutual agreement that kept them from barging in whenever they felt like it. And right now Rachel didn’t feel like honoring that agreement.

She easily found the clothes she had planned on washing for Animes. They were lying on the floor but of the feral superhero herself there was neither hide nor hair. “Oh, she didn’t.” Spreading the puddle of clothes out with her toe Rachel noted that the collar she had given Animes wasn’t there. Nor anywhere else in the room.

Her apologetic mood was now truly shattered and the suspicion had evaporated in the blazing sun of certainty. ‘That idiot is going to the club. After I told her not to! She’s always been a loose cannon but this is remarkably reckless even for her.’ She sighed. ‘And who is going to clean it all up? Well, this is going to be the last time. Forget apologizing, it’s time for groveling.’

Running out of Animes’ room she was already shedding off her clothing not caring where it landed.

* * *

Prowling around the club Animes sought for a stealthy entry point. A place she could slip in without triggering any alarms. Her logical target were the windows just below the roof so she scrambled up the wall using her claws. She had been around three-quarters of the building already and doubt began to creep in once more. ‘Maybe I should have waited. It wasn’t like I didn’t enjoy it.’

She was on her back resting on her elbows as elly’s tongue assaulted her pussy. ‘Sooo good. Would Ma’am like it if her pet had a tongue-stud too?’

She shook her head to dispel that thought. That almost caused her to miss that opening she had been looking for. Her keen eyes picked out the broken wire that told Animes she could sneak in there. It was dark inside but that didn’t deter the feral, she didn’t need much light to see. She had already noticed from just looking through the windows that this floor was above the club but she couldn’t tell anything else. It seemed to be just a bare corridor with all the rooms on its left. No way to look inside of them from where Animes was now.

Standing in that corridor Animes took a deep breath, then smiled. While there had been a number of females up here, it was nothing like what had been in the club and she could just pick out that odd non-smell of Mesmeri. The supervillain’s attempt to fool her nose had been smart but obviously hadn’t worked. She blinked as she suddenly realized that she hadn’t tried tracking Mesmeri from the crime-scene with her nose. ‘Because it wouldn’t have worked obviously,’ she argued.

Shrugging the whole thing off Animes stalked towards the only door in sight. She didn’t open it immediately, instead she went stock-still to soak up every sound she could trying hard to discern what she might expect once inside. Nothing, she could hear nothing. Obviously it was soundproofed like downstairs.

Readying herself she opened the door as quick as she could without making a sound in the process. The room was as bare as the corridor but beyond it was another door, a steel one and Mesmeri’s scent lead straight to it.

A surge of savage satisfaction took hold of Animes. Finally she could come to grips with all the confusing feelings this case had saddled her with. And pound the living daylights out of her until she was once again herself. With a roar she launched herself at the door not even considering the possibility the door would hold.

And it didn’t because at her first touch it swung open, obviously not locked. With an oomph Animes landed rather clumsily turning it into a roll that ended with her on all fours, ready to jump every which way.

This room had some sparse furnishings consisting of a simple bed, a desk with a laptop and an executive chair. That chair held the one person who reacted in any way to Animes’ entry.

Looking up from her book Mesmeri didn’t seem surprised at the intrusion. “And my fourth accomplice has finally arrived. Welcome Animes.”

“Accomplice?” The superhero couldn’t help but exclaim. “Fourth?” And her eyes darted to the bed and the three naked girls on it. Their bodies were glistening with sweat and she had no problem making out their breathless whispers as they pleasured each other. She had already taken note of them and noticed they looked familiar... ‘Those three! The ones that looked so out of place in the club.’

“Yes, my fourth accomplice. These three helped me get Kristelot’s book and cover it up so no one should take note of it until after I made my escape. While you, you bought me the time I needed to gather the complete set.”

Animes shook her head in denial. “I’ve been trying to stop you, not help you. Because I don’t help criminals, I put them away,” she stood up.

“But you did not, now did you? You did not think to track me down and who was the one that let herself be captivated by those lovely lights? Just when I needed something to keep Restrainer occupied while I made my escape?” Mesmeri got up as well, carefully laying down the book on the seat she had vacated. All the while the three girls on the bed continued with their activities. The sounds they were making started to grate on Animes, made certain memories flare up.

“My accomplice you are. Unwilling, unwitting and utterly unthinking.” She raised her had, pointing her palm at Animes. “Because here you are, without a plan, without back-up and without any idea how to stop yourself from giving in. From staring at those pretty lights that will melt your pliable mind into a bubbling puddle of devotion. And you so want to melt, do you not?”

The heroine was frozen on the spot while her heart thumped in her chest. It was just like their last encounter, but so much worse. There was no Restrainer to rescue her this time and part of her was already melting. A strangled peep came out of her in answer of Mesmeri’s question. Even Animes didn’t know if it was a denial or a plea for Mesmeri to fire away.

“But you are not in the proper position to receive your reward. If you want to see those wonderful lights you need to kneel, you want to get rid of that pesky uniform. The one that keeps your beauty from my admiring eyes.”

“Yesss,” she hissed as her knees hit the bare concrete floor. Her hand easily parted the self-sealing fastener of her uniform only taking a detour to tweak one of her nipples. And during all of this her eyes didn’t move a millimeter away from Mesmeri’s palm.

“Oh, I see you already went to the trouble of collaring yourself for me. Did you secretly dream of becoming mine? That you would be remolded into my personal fuckpet perhaps?”

This remark stopped Buffy’s hand from going lower. ‘Her fuckpet? No, I’m Ma’am’s fuckpet. I belong to nobody. Only to Ma’am. Except Mesmeri wants me so...’ She was being pulled in three directions at once, it was all so confusing. ‘Did it mean Ma’am had mindfucked her too? That would be so very hot, so very wrong. I’m Mesmeri’s accomplice, just like Elly. Elly is a hypnotized pet.’

Buffy whined, her sex only getting hotter as the conflicting thoughts whirled around in her head. “I see you do require a final push. Open those eyes for me, big and wide so the light can penetrate nice and deep.”

“I don’t think so,” an angry voice came from behind. Purple energy enveloped Mesmeri’s hands and bands of that same energy appeared on her legs. Before Mesmeri could do more than be surprised her hands were forced behind her back and it was her turn to kneel. Another band of purple energy now appeared around her waist trapping her arms against her sides.

‘Those are forcefields,’ Buffy’s befuddled mind provided. It was only now that she placed the voice, it was Restrainer! Relief washed over her, leaving her feeling weak and jittery. All she was capable of was staying put.

Restrainer herself strode over to Mesmeri. “Hello dear.” Mesmeri’s voice was still calm and confidant. “I see you are angry, but that is unnecessary. Just one quick peek at my lightshow and you will feel so much better. A quick peek cannot hurt you, now can it?”

Restrainer didn’t even slow down. “No, I don’t think so.” Bypassing an apparently stimied Mesmeri she snatched up the book the supervillain had been reading. “Got the book but what did you with the...” She stopped after opening the book, apparently surprised by something. “This isn’t Kristelot’s book, what did you do with it?”

With two quick steps she was besides a still struggling Mesmeri. Her suit had fasteners similar to Restrainer’s so she didn’t have any problem getting it off. But it didn’t reveal the short mop of black hair and the mature appearance that they both knew. Instead the locks were blond and they were faced with a far more youthful visage. The girl was wearing earbuds and her expression even now was rapturous.

It wasn’t the face either Restrainer or Buffy had expected but they did know her. “Sparkler! What the hell are you doing here impersonating Mesmeri?” Restrainer asked. Sparkler was a fellow heroine who was based in Bay City. Capable of using light attacks to confuse opponents she wasn’t supposed to be able to do the kind of things Buffy thought Mesmeri had done. Or impersonate a supervillain for that matter.

Sparkler ignored her, still struggling futily against the forcefields. Perhaps thinking that she hadn’t heard her, Restrainer plucked out one of the earbuds and held it to her own ear to find out what the supposed superhero was listening to.

It was faint from where Buffy was but her enhanced hearing helped her to make out a few of the words. “Mistress loves you...She trusts you...don’t disappoint Mistress...obey...” There was more and it was Mesmeri’s voice speaking the words. Buffy took another look at the hood and saw some device were the mouth should go. That solved the mystery on how Mesmeri had gotten her new power, she hadn’t.

Buffy barely heard Rachel’s whisper, “so she got to you.”

Something in Rachel’s voice made her feel very uncomfortable. She didn’t know why, the League had the expertise to deprogram Sparkler so no real harm was done. Trying to break the silence she started talking. “Thanks, I was really worried...” She began to stand up but stopped midway as Restrainer suddenly blocked her view of the bound criminal.

Her body radiated anger. “And you, you stupid girl.” Bending over she grabbed the ring of the collar and lifted Buffy’s head up a little. Automatically her leg folded back under her so Buffy was kneeling again, her face was upturned and very close to Restrainer’s.

“You knew it was dangerous, you knew Mesmeri had a weapon you couldn’t-no, you didn’t want to defend from and on top of it all you didn’t have a plan. Did you want to end up like Sparkler?” Not giving Buffy the chance to respond she continued, “tt’s always like this, you expect me to do all the work but fancy yourself as the leader.”

“I...I...” Buffy wanted to say more but seeing Restrainer act like this shook her to the bone. And it was a pleasant tremble at that.

“Well no more. You are incapable of restraint, but I am not. I’ll just have to provide it for you. And you want that.”

Buffy couldn’t think, only respond. “Yes, Ma’am.”

The other hand came down and stroked her hair. “Good, you’re just like Elly.”

Her eyes widened as Buffy felt those words resonate within her. ‘What is she talking about? I am just like Elly.’ The world got a little blurry for a second. ‘That hypnosis stuff, I am a hypnotized pet, isn’t that supposed to be gone. And even if there isn’t, I am just like Elly.’ The world wasn’t just getting blurry, it was getting comfortable too. Like a fluffy cloud. ‘Isn’t there some induction or something, I am a hypnotized pet, staring at a watch and the like?’

Thinking of staring brought her experience in the club to mind. Focussing on Elly, staring so hard at her. Her whole world vanishing as she relaxed in place. Until she let go and Buffy was just like Elly. Something clicked into place. “I am a hypnotized pet,” she answered.

The hand kept stroking her and she purred in approval. Hypnotized pet liked petting, her owner had said she did.

* * *

“I am a hypnotized pet,” one of the superheroes said. Her dreamy voice floated through the speakers. The angle of the camera wasn’t very good but that didn’t matter to Mesmeri all that much. Neither did the fact that she lost one of her more valuable acquisitions.

‘It’s not like I can’t get her back on a later date.’ Oh sure, the League would return her to normal, probably even add some defenses. But what was the use of reinforcing the walls if the foundation was weak? At heart Sparkler was a girl desperate for love and having been given a taste of what Mesmeri could provide she would come running back at the first reminder.

At least she put the goods in the mail. Too bad they haven’t arrived yet, it would have been so much sweeter to watch this with Kristelot’s ‘Submission’ in my lap.’

On the monitor the one with the purple hair was now whispering into the other’s ear. The micro-phone couldn’t pick most of it up, something about a tongue-stud? She was still petting the kneeling woman with one hand but the other was busy in the brunette’s crotch. Well, to be precise it was the brunette that was enthusiastically impaling herself on the purple-head’s fingers.

“Still, who would have thought this would happen? Outcome G-2.” She smiled. “Guess I did but think it likely? No.” Leaning back she beckoned one of her retainers to come. “But I am very happy with this one. It offers so many possibilities. And with a few more encounters she might just be perfect for ‘the more the merrier’. Oh yes, right there dear. Only your tongue for now, lets draw this out.”

THE END