The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One – It’s fiction. It’s not possible, and even if it were, it’s highly immoral. Don’t try this at home or anywhere else.

Two – It’s erotic fiction. It shouldn’t be viewed by anyone considered a minor in their local area or in an area where it’s just not acceptable. It goes without saying (or should) that you also shouldn’t be viewing it if you are offended by erotic materials.

Three – It’s my erotic fiction. I retain all rights.

Part of the Story

“I don’t know if we should be doing this, Carla.”

Carla paused, coiled behind the line of trees and bushes at the crest of the hill. She rolled her eyes and turned to look back at her ‘partner-in-crime’ to whisper, “It’s a little late for second thoughts, Sara.”

“I know, but... we could get caught. I mean, we could go to jail for a really long time breaking into this place.”

“Lois Lane, you said. You wanted to live the life of a daring investigative journalist like Lois Lane – just without the Superman.”

“I know...”

“You wanted to expose frauds and topple crime lords.”

“Yeah, I know...”

“You wanted your name to be feared by the corrupt.”

“I know!” she whispered fiercely.

“Well, this is it, Sara. We know that young girls are coming to this ranch and disappearing. We know the police have investigated this place a dozen times and turned away. We know that Julia Bentley is making a ton of money that doesn’t quite fit into her reported income, and that the government is turning a blind eye.”

“I know all that... I just...”

“Well then, what?”

Sara seemed to strain for words for a moment before spitting out, “I feel like an idiot. I just ran out of breath climbing that wall and fell on my ass. I’m wearing black sweats and a stuffy black ski mask and I’m stumbling around in the dark in some poor unsuspecting woman’s property, tripping over her azaleas and getting sprayed by her sprinkler system, so that I can probably find out that she’s running a legitimate women’s retreat before I spend five to ten years as my cell mate’s pet bitch. How did I let you talk me into this?”

“With sex. Now come on.” She jogged out from behind the trees and across the field, towards the main house. Sara spurted some quick profanity and jogged after her. They kept the dark shapes of the stables between them and the house so no one would see their approach and kept low. On the way, they passed a pair of exercise rings for horses and crossed into a large paddock out in front of the stables. Carla was about to round the corner and head for the house when Sara grabbed her shoulder.

“Will you stop a minute?” she whispered in her ear. “If we’re going to do this then could you please pay attention? You’re so focused on the house, you’re missing the story.”

“What?” Carla turned and looked at Sara as the other girl waved her arms around her.

“Where are we? What is this?”

“It’s a paddock, so what?”

“Right, a paddock, which is supposed to hold horses in, right?”

Carla rolled her eyes, losing patience. “Right, so?”

“So look at that fence. It’s only as high as our waists. A horse could jump that easily.”

Carla looked to the fence and realized she was right. They had to use their hands to jump it, but it had been pretty simple for them. It would never hold a horse, even a young one. Any rancher would know that.

“And what about this grass?” Sara asked. “Out there, the turf is uneven and growing in patches. But in here, it’s more like a golf green. The land is flat and even and the grass is thick and soft. It was designed for comfort, and no damned horses have been chewing on it.”

She looked down at the grass, bewildered. “But then... what...”

“Did you take a good look at those exercise rings?”

When she looked back up at Sara in confusion, Sara told her, “The tracks were made out of that red foam-rubber stuff they make jogging tracks out of, these days. Horses can’t use that, it’s too soft. And the central posts had loops of plastic coils clipped to them in bunches.”

“So?” Carla asked.

“So, I’ve seen them before. They were heart monitors.”

“Heart monitors?”

“Yeah, you know, you wrap them around your chest while you’re jogging or whatever and you get a really accurate heart rate readout.”

She looked over to the exercise rings, and down at the grass under her feet, then up to Sara. “What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that whatever is going here isn’t at the house, it’s right there.” She pointed to the stables, looming so close, and to the big sliding doors off to one side of the paddock. Before Carla could process it all, Sara had stood and jogged over to the doors, so she followed as quick and quiet as she could.

The doors had no knob. Instead, it was a big old-fashioned wooden lever. Sara took hold of it and glanced around quickly before pulling up on it. It came up easily and the doors sprang loose, sliding to the side. They smiled at each other and Carla asked her, “I thought you said we shouldn’t be doing this?”

“My curiosity is piqued, now,” Sara answered before she slowly slid the door open far enough to squeeze her body through, followed closely by Carla.

Inside, they stopped a moment to let their eyes adjust to the darkness. The building was at least twelve feet high, and there were more than a dozen stalls. The stall walls were only about five feet high, though. Iron bars extended up to the ceiling from there, and more iron bars were at the front of each stall, with solid locks. There was a single lane between the two rows of stalls, and a door with frosted glass at the far end. Across from them was a closet door. They could hear soft breathing and gentle rustling from the stalls.

The first two stalls – left and right – were both empty except for fresh hay. There was also a long brass bar just above ankle height at either side of each, like footrests at the bottom of the bars at some clubs.

They inched forward to the next stalls, and gasped in shock. Each had a sleeping woman, one no more than eighteen, the other in her mid-twenties. They were leashed by huge chains fastened to leather collars. Their heads had been shaved into mohawks and they wore leather harnesses around their heads and leather bits in their mouths. There were heavy leather corsets around their waists, and wide leather straps fastened from the back under them and up to their bellies where they were fastened again. They were wearing strange thigh-high boots that pulled their ankles into a really extended position and ended in what looked like hooves. Their arms were fastened behind their backs, the younger one in a sleeve that held her wrists to the opposite elbows in a straight line above the small of her back, but the older one had her wrists together and her hands bound in an odd leather glove, pointing up between her shoulder-blades. Her arms were twisted into this extreme position by a leather harness and her arms looked much thinner than the rest of her. Like the younger prisoner, though, she slept very soundly.

Carla stood and stared open-mouthed at the older woman’s bindings, wondering how she could stand to sleep this way when she heard Sara whisper, “Hey, Carla? Didn’t you tell me there was a girl who disappeared from the university’s dorms last week?”

Without taking her eyes off the strange sight in the cage, she whispered back, “Yeah, but it was nothing. Everybody said she was failing. She was going to lose her scholarship, so she quit school and ran away before her parents found out.”

“What was her name?”

“I don’t know... Summer, something... Applewood, I think. Why?”

“You have to see this. Come here.”

Carla tore her eyes from the one sleeping girl and turned, fixing them on the other. She was young, blond and beautiful.

“Not that,” Sara whispered, pointing to a sign on the bars just above their heads. There was an upper portion that had a name carved into the wood: SUMMER’S APPLE. Right under it was a removable plaque: Newborn.

A chill ran up Carla’s spine. “Oh, my god.” Numbly, she reached into her sweatshirt’s pocket and pulled out her digital camera.

“No,” Sara told her, grabbing the camera. “It’s too dark, and the flash might wake them.” Carla put the camera away and Sara told her, “Let’s keep looking.”

They walked down the length of the stables, and nearly all the cages bore women like Summer’s Apple. Most were young, some as old as middle-aged. All were stunningly beautiful and bound. There were names like ‘Gingersnap’ and ‘River Run.’ Most of the plaques under the names said ‘Foal,’ but there were a few ‘Mares.’

There was one cage that they both stopped and stared into for quite a while. Two ‘foals,’ each with copper mohawks, were sharing the cage, spooned together with their legs entwined. As they watched, one stirred, moaning as if frightened by some dream. The other nuzzled closer in her sleep, brushing her cheek against the frightened one’s to calm her, and they both stilled, sleeping. Neither woke as it happened. Their names were Fire and Bronze, and they were absolutely identical.

“Twins,” Sara whispered.

At the end of the line, one cage was empty, but the other held a woman in her early thirties, with no corset, and a slight swell to her belly. There was a miniature champion’s wreath around her sign, and it read: Raven – Brood Mare.

Sara clapped her hand over her mouth, whether to stop herself screaming or being sick, she couldn’t tell. “We need to get out of here,” she finally whispered.

“No way,” Carla whispered back, “I want this bitch, bad.”

Sara turned to see Carla trying the lock on the door, and smiling as it popped open. “Our luck holds.” She stepped quietly into the office, and with one more look back at the pregnant woman, Sara followed.

It was an office, with a big desk, a computer, filing cabinets, and shelves of pictures and trophies. Sara moved to the computer, the screen lighting up as Carla looked over the trophies. Atop most were little golden or silver women, busty and bound, with hoof boots in mid-stride. Fire and Storm had a gold trophy labeled “Cart Pair—1st Place.”

“Vista,” Sara whispered, “This just gets better and better.” Carla turned to see her pulling a disk out of her pocket and sliding into the drive.

“Hey, is that a wise idea?” Carla asked her.

“No worries,” Sara smiled at her. “Buddy of mine works alpha coding at MS, gave me this. Unbeatable and undetectable, he tells me.” She bent down to type and Carla kept looking around.

On top of one filing cabinet was a steel box with a label that read TRAINING COCKS. Curiously, she lifted the lid. “Sara?”

Sara looked up from the screen to see Carla lifting something out of the box. “It’s warm,” Carla whispered.

Sara stepped closer and gasped. It was a dildo, and it was huge. Sara’s jaw dropped at the sight of it. She opened the box and found it full of them, all more than a foot long and at least three inches thick. She picked one up and found it was made of a soft gel. After a moment of staring at it, it did indeed grow warm to her touch. “I think it’s actually swelling where I’m holding it,” she whispered to Carla.

Mouths hanging open, they looked at each other, and then out the door to the stalls before looking back down at the ‘training cocks.’ “No wonder they’re sleeping so soundly,” Carla remarked.

There was a flash from the computer screen and Sara turned to read it, still holding her dildo in her off hand. “I’m in,” she said smiling. Carla came around to see and Sara practically danced. “Jackpot. Sales records, file photos of the girls, training videos, contacts lists... We got her!” She turned and high-fived Carla before pulling her disk out of the drive and pulling a new one from her other pocket. “I just need a few minutes, here...” she told Carla as she pulled up the office chair and sat down.

The moment her weight hit the seat, there was an audible CLICK and all the lights came on as an ear-splitting alarm bell shattered the silence. In shock, Sara glanced down at the seat under her butt and then up at Carla. “Oh, that’s clever,” she said before both took off at a run, out the office door, through the stables, and charged out the big doors into the night.

They ran straight for the fence and didn’t see anyone, though lights were on and voices were shouting, somewhere. They made it over the fence and beyond pretty easily and ran for their car. They’d parked it a mile away to avoid detection, but now they wished they’d come closer.

They made it to the car, breathing so hard they thought they’d pass out, and climbed in. They ducked down low and lay there breathing and sweating for a moment. It took several minutes to stop panting, both of them curled up and tucked low, and finally Carla poked her head up and looked over her steering wheel. “I don’t think we’ve been found.” she said. Turning to Sara, she asked her, “Did you bring your disks?”

Sara nodded, holding the blank one up. “Cool,” Carla breathed. “Maybe we’re okay, then... what the hell are you doing with that?”

Sara looked down to where her left hand was still clutching at her own chest and in it was one of the huge dildos. She stared at it for a moment and told Carla, “I forgot I was holding it.”

“Well, Jesus, if you’d wanted a souvenir, you could have told me and we could have taken the twins.” They both laughed at that, and Sara shrugged.

“I was in a panic. Besides, you’ve still got yours.”

“Huh?” Carla checked her hands and there in her left hand, was the dildo she’d taken from the box. “Well, shit.” They looked at each other and giggled. “Well, at least we’re not coming away completely empty-handed.

Sara laughed, sitting up to peer around. “I think we’re good. Let’s get out of here before they come looking.”

Just as a precaution, Carla drove another five miles along the dark country streets before turning on her lights. They made it into the city with no signs of life behind them and Carla delivered Sara right to her doorstep. As Sara climbed out, she turned to Carla and said, “This isn’t going to be nearly as easy, next time.”

“Next time?” Carla shot back with a smile.

She watched Sara until she was in her house, and then drove to her own, another five minutes away. As soon as she stepped inside, she threw off all of her clothes and stretched in the dark, scritching herself all over and finally relaxing.

Then she noticed that she was still holding that dildo in her hand. “Hmm,” she said to herself. “Well, what better way to calm down after that little fright?” With that she stepped into the kitchen to look for a snack, sliding the dildo gently over her lower lips with one hand and idly stroking her breasts with the other. By the time she’d checked the kitchen cabinets and peered into the fridge, the dildo had gotten really warm and she was very nicely wet. She let out a pleasant sigh just as the phone rang.

Still stroking the wonderful tool against herself she walked into the living room and checked the caller I.D. “Sara Phillips,” it told her. She picked it up.

“Sara?”

“Carla?” There was a panicky edge to her whispered voice.

“Sara, what’s wrong?”

“I think we were followed.”

“What?”

“There’s an SUV out in my driveway. They’re just sitting there.”

“Oh, gods.”

“What do I do?”

Carla thought for a moment, idly rubbing the dildo up and down her sex. She tried to think of who they could call, but nothing came to mind.

“Carla? Are you masturbating?”

“What?” Her mind snapped back to the present and she realized she’d been thinking about the warm tingle building in her clit as she slid the dildo along her lips and back. “umm... no.”

“Well, I am, and I can’t stop.”

“What?” The image of sweet little Sara sliding that dildo along her pussy lips made Carla pump hers against herself all the harder, her thighs clenching.

“I can’t stop, Carla. As soon as I got home I took all my clothes off and started rubbing myself with it, and now I’m standing here at my bedroom window, looking at a woman in my driveway who probably means me serious harm, and I can’t stop stroking myself with it! Have you tried to stop, yet?”

Carla was silent for a moment, except for the warm panting that the dildo was eliciting, and she tried to just stop rubbing herself. “I... I can’t, either.” She tried to concentrate, but it didn’t make any difference. Her hand kept sliding the warm gel up and down and her hips kept pumping back and forth in matching rhythm. Finally, she held her breath and focused all her will as hard as she could manage on stopping her hand.

Instead of stopping, her hand slowed, dragging the stroke out in exquisite rapture. She let out a long guttural moan and started to pump it against herself all the more furiously, moaning in need.

“Oh, god,” she heard Sara say. “She just got out of her car.”

Carla dragged herself back to reality, sliding down the wall she was leaning against to sit on her ass while she played with herself. “Who is it? Can you see?”

“It’s Julia Bentley. She’s right there. Oh, god. She just pulled a gym bag out of her car. She’s walking up to my front door, Carla.”

“Are any of your lights on?”

“No.”

“Then hide, quick.”

“Shit. The door just opened. She’s inside.”

“Hide. Quietly.” She heard brief shuffling noises as Sara presumably scrambled to somewhere hidden, and then she heard footsteps. There was a long moment of silence as they both listened and waited, and then Sara squeaked, “Shit!”

Another woman’s voice came over the phone from a distance, saying, “Hello, Sara.” It sounded amused.

“Go away,” Sara whispered.

“I can’t do that, Sara, and I think you know why.” Carla could hear the sounds of Sara whimpering for a moment before she heard Bentley ask her, “Is that Carla on the phone?”

“Yes,” Sara whimpered back. “She’s calling the police.”

Bentley laughed quietly and told her, “No she’s not, Sara. She’s far too busy frigging herself with one of my dildos.” Carla heard Sara cry as she ground the tool against herself. “Delightful mix of science and magic. The ancient spells my family developed centuries ago in the modern world’s most advanced heat-responsive gels. It’s all I can do to keep them out of my own snatch, frankly.”

Carla heard the sound of a bag falling to the floor and a zipper. “What is that?” Sara whimpered. “What’s in there?”

There was a sound like leather and buckles and Sara let out a small frightened cry. “No...”

“It’s all right, Sara,” Bentley told her, “It’s just your new gear. You’re going to need it for your training.”

Carla’s pussy shuddered and she pressed the dildo tight against it as she shook in near-orgasm, but she didn’t come. Sara whimpered, “Oh, god, no. Don’t do this to me, please.” Carla could almost hear the tears Sara was shedding as she begged.

“Sara,” Bentley cooed in a comforting tone, “I’m not doing this. You are. You sneaked onto my ranch, you broke into my stables, you rifled through my office and computer, and then you stole my property.” Sara cried as Carla listened, and Bentley told her, “I could have forgiven it all, Sara. I would have simply bought your silence or threatened your boss and left you alone, but you sealed your own fate as soon as you touched that dildo. The magics woven into it snared you as you held it and now they will never let you go. That’s why I don’t need locks on my doors. You did this, Sara. I’m just making sure it gets down right, now.”

Sara’s voice groaned and it sounded for a moment like Sara was trying with all her might to stop, to just let go of the thing in her hand, but all that happened was Sara’s grunting and the phone falling to the ground.

“See?” Bentley laughed, “Even with both hands, you can’t make yourself stop. It’s too strong, and it’s just waiting for you to surrender and push it inside your pussy, where it will stay for the rest of your life.”

“Noooooooo...” Sara moaned, and Carla knew why. As soon as Bently had said it, she’d had the powerful urge to slip the dildo into her dripping cunt and hold it there with her tight muscles. She knew she was wet enough, she just had to slip it home... just let it slide in....

“Please,” she heard Sara cry openly, “ I don’t want to be a brood mare.”

“Is THAT what you’re so afraid of?” Bentley asked, sounding incredulous, “No. You won’t be a brood mare, Sara. I promise. That’s a... special fantasy for an old friend – a once-in-a-lifetime favor for Raven that I’ll never be doing again. Once the baby’s born, she’ll be unbound and back to her old life. That’s not for you. You’re going to race, and prance, and play, and show off your pretty body, and by this time, next year, you won’t even remember how frightened you were tonight.”

This revelation didn’t seem to calm Sara much, as she could still be heard crying.

“I’m not your enemy, Sara,” Bentley gently cooed, “I’m your owner, and I’m going to take good care of the both of you for as long as I own you.”

“Oh, god... Oh, god...”

“You’re only prolonging your own suffering, Sara. Let me help you.” Sara whimpered as Bentley’s voice came closer. “Listen, honey. I’m going to count to three. You’re going to take a deep breath in and line your dildo up with yourself, and then your going to let it out slowly as you push it into you. Do you think you can do that, sweetheart?”

“Go away,” Sara cried desperately. “Go away!”

“I can’t, Sara. If I leave now, you’ll never stop doing what you’re doing, right now. Now, come on... One, two, three... Breathe in...”

Carla heard Sara take a long blubbering breath in and there was the tiniest moment of silence before, “Breathe out... PUSH!”

Sara moaned loud and long, sending shivers through Carla as she clenched her thighs tight around her own dildo, her sex clenching to hear Sara cry out in need. She fell over onto her side, feeling faint at the sound of it. She bit her tongue and clamped her thighs over her hand to keep from sliding her own dildo into her sopping pussy, and listened for Sara’s voice.

After a long moment, Sara’s moans stopped and she whimpered again in what sounded like pure pleasure.

“There,” Bentley said, “That wasn’t so hard, now was it?”

“I didn’t come.” Sara whispered.

“No, honey, you didn’t,” Bentley’s voice told her. “Once you’ve touched the dildo, you can never come again without permission.”

“Oh god. Please? I did what you asked. Please let me come.”

“We’re almost there, Sara, I promise. Just two more things to do and you can come. It’ll be mind-blowing, the best you’ve ever had, and then you’ll be able to relax while I get you into your gear.”

“What do I have to do?” Sara asked.

“Well first, you need to tell me where Carla is.”

Every muscle in Carla’s body stopped and the blood froze in her veins. Even the dildo stopped moving for a tense moment while Sara whispered, “Carla?”

“Yes, Sara. Carla. I stopped following when you got out of the car, so I need you to tell me where she is so I can pick her up too.”

The dildo started slipping over her pussy again as Carla silently begged, please god, Sara, for once in your life, shut the fuck up! Don’t tell her! Don’t give me to this woman, please!

“Is...” Sara started, “Is she going to suffer, too?”

“Yes, Sara. She’ll just sit where she is and rub that thing against herself until she withers and dies unless I find her.”

No, Sara, please.

“She’s at 605 Montrose Drive.”

“Good girl.”

NO! You weak bitch!

“She’s going to be so mad at me,” Sara whispered.

“No, Sara, once she surrenders, she’ll understand and forgive you, I’m sure. Now, one more thing.”

“What?”

“You need to say your pony name.”

“My pony name? You mean like ‘Summer’s Apple?’”

“That’s right, and I know the perfect name for you.”

“You do?”

“Your human name was Sara Phillips, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah?”

“Then your pony name will be Seraphim. Say it.”

“My...” Sara paused for a moment while Carla cried angry tears, listening to her own future. “My name is Seraphim.”

“Come.”

Seraphim’s screams of orgasm were long and deafening, sending shivers through Carla before finally dissolving animal grunts and shuddering whimpers. Finally, all that could be heard from her were deep, even breaths.

“Good girl,” Bentley told her, “You can sleep, now. You might wake a few times while I’m working, but just relax and sleep as best you can. You’ll wake up tomorrow in your new home and your new life.”

Carla heard Seraphim sigh in a tired way and then heard nothing for long moments. “Sara?” she asked quietly, “Sara?”

“Sara can’t come to the phone anymore, Carla.” Carla jumped at Bentley’s voice on the phone. “She’s already spoken the last human words she’ll ever utter.”

“You bitch,” Carla spat out, still rubbing the dildo against herself, “Let her go.”

“Carla,” Bentley toned patiently, “You listened to that whole exchange. You know I can’t let her go any more than you can stop playing with yourself. You did this, Carla. I’m just going to help you finish it.”

Carla wanted to say something spiteful. Anything. But she couldn’t think very well, anymore. All she could think of was the warm, smooth thing she was rubbing against her sex and the wonderful way her hips were bucking to meet it. Her juices were soaking the carpeting and she was grunting herself hoarse.

“If it makes you feel any better, baby, I’ll let you and Seraphim share a stall together, like Fire and Bronze. You’ll be together for as long as I own you, and if you’re good ponies, that will be a very long time.

“Now I need to get Seraphim into her gear, sweetheart, and at the very least, I need to shave her pussy before I seal her dildo into her with the crotch strap, so it’s probably going to be a good hour before I can get to you.” Carla whimpered with need, but didn’t say anything. She didn’t dare. “But I’ll do you a favor, honey, and I’ll leave the line open so you can hear me work and not sit there waiting in silence. Now, in return, you be a good little newborn and don’t slide your dildo into your cunt until I get there, okay? I want to watch you shudder as you surrender. Here we go.”

Carla heard the phone being set down, and then she heard the sound of leather and buckles. She lay there in the dark of her house, panting with need, and listened to the sound of Bentley sealing her lover into a new life of submission, and every bit of her wanted to her to get up and run, or to just scream, but only two words found her lips.

“Please hurry.”