The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PARTY

It was Saturday night; my wife and I had been invited to a party that was hosted by our friend’s boss. Our friends had invited us for company should the evening become boring.

My wife and I are in our late twenties as are our friends, that night we got ready to go out. I was wearing a suit and my wife was as indecisive as ever, changing between a short and long dress. By the time the taxi arrived she was wearing the short black dress, which made the decision of what she was going wear.

We arrived and the party was in full swing approximately twenty people were visible no doubt others hanging around the kitchen as is always the case. As we entered the first thing that I noticed was the average age of the guests, which was mid thirties. We met up with our friends and enjoyed the drinks and food; the music was quite loud, conversation between the person next to you was conducted by talking right into their ear.

We stayed as a group of four mainly with Steve occasionally wandering off to talk to his boss and work colleagues. There were passing glances and unspoken hellos from other guests but apart from that everyone seemed quite reserved.

Steve was off talking with a few work colleagues when I offered to get some more drinks for Claire and Sarah. Out in the kitchen I searched for new glasses and was searching the fridge for drinks, when a woman came up to me and asked if I needed any help. As I turned around and stood up slowly from looking in the fridge I noticed that she didn’t have any shoes on, I looked up from her feet at first I thought that she may have been naked. Stupid thought, who would be naked at a party, but that was the impression you got as my eyes traced up her legs. She was wearing a short white dress that displayed her white underwear, virtually transparent but then I suppose it’s only like wearing a bikini with a covering of material, which suits no purpose.

“I was looking for the wine” I replied, “it’s outside, don’t need a fridge it’s cold enough. Who have you come with I don’t recognise you!”

“My wife and I have come with Steve and Sarah, I think he wanted some support,” I said jokingly.

“Well I’m Amanda, Peters wife this is our party, it’s Peters 40th Birthday.” That was a total shock I tried not to look surprised, Amanda must have been 25 at the most. “The party is great” I can’t believe I had said that, I could of thought of something more interesting to say but I was looking at her body and not thinking. " Anyway I will chat to you in a minute I had better give my wife her drink”.

I walked back into the dining area, which was impressive it was larger than the whole of the ground floor of our house. Peter was an estate agent and I remember the many stories that Dave had told me about how he could talk anyone into buying a dump. I used to listen to the stories with the belief that no one could sell a sane person a dump and frankly thought that the stories were greatly exaggerated.

I walked back to where Claire and Sarah were standing; Sarah was there on her own. I asked her where Dave was, she told me that he was still talking to his work friends, Sarah and I entered into small talk about the party as I looked around for my wife. Sarah asked me “who are you looking for”, “Claire " I replied. “Well she’s over there with Peter talking”. I looked over and saw her she was over in the corner with Peter and I tried to see if she was ok, around the several groups that obscured my view. “Are you alright” Sarah said, " yes I just want to see if Claire is ok”.

“Hello again” came a voice from behind me. It was Amanda; I turned around to face her and could see Claire and Peter over her shoulder. Claire had expressed to me not to leave her alone as she is quite shy and hates being left on her own at parties. " Where are your friends” Amanda said. “Right here” as I glanced around at where Sarah was standing, there was no one; she had moved over to Dave and joined in conversation with the group. “I seem to be on my own now”. We continued to chat, as Amanda spoke to me it felt as though her lips were softly kissing my ear, or maybe she was doing it intentionally trying to flirt. I put it down to being slightly aroused by her when I started to think about us going upstairs and being alone, actually a concealed corner of the room would be enough we could have sex standing without removing any of her clothes. She spoke to me again, her hand was on my shoulder she ran her finger, down my neck, she was definitely flirting it was either make a move or move away. I decided to check on Claire rather than causing a potential embarrassment at the party.

I was growing concerned about leaving Claire on her own she had been chatting to Peter for over half an hour anyway. I walked over to the corner of the room where they were, squeezing around people that were chatting and dancing. I was about halfway, I looked over, Claire had her back to the wall Peter was in front of her, they were standing close to one another as I could see Claire’s left leg to the side of Peter’s body with the right leg between his legs. That was too casual for Claire she was never flirty with other people quite the opposite, she is attractive especially when she dresses up to go out. If she gains attention from other men she cuts them dead, even when she’s drunk.

“Hi,” they both looked around at me, Peter moved away from Claire, as he did I noticed his hand move away from between her legs. Claire’s skirt had ridden up showing off the bottom of her panties, as she adjusted her skirt down over her panties I saw that her white panties had absorbed her excitement. “I will see you later,” Peter said before moving away. I was shocked, disgusted, how could Claire let a stranger touch her between the legs that was not like her at all. I was hurt and furious, I asked her what she was playing at. She started to get upset and ran upstairs, I followed her searching for an explanation. There was a queue of two waiting for the toilet so we ducked into one of the bedrooms, she was crying. “What’s happening” I asked her. “I don’t know”, “what do you mean you don’t know”.

“We were talking, about the party, you and Dave. He told me to relax, and that I looked tense and to tell him about our holiday last year. I told him about Spain, he asked what the beaches were like, as he had never been there. He said that I was still tense and did he make me feel uneasy, I said no.”

Claire looked at the floor, ashamed at what had happened. “Well was that it” I could feel myself boiling inside. I stormed out of the bedroom passing Amanda, leaving Claire on her own. Amanda walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind her, " Claire I heard what you said from outside the bedroom. I want you to tell me everything that happened. Your accusing my husband so I want you to carry on from you said he asked you about the beaches. " I was about to refuse when I looked at her and she had intense anger over her face so I thought the best thing to do was tell her what happened.

“ No I told him that the beaches were hot and that we laid in the sun for most of the day. He told me to close my eyes and imagine I was back there, I refused, but he kept on saying I couldn’t imagine it looking at everyone at the party. So I gave in, he was asking me to imagine lying on the beach, floating on the sea. His body was holding me against the wall and after a while I started to feel like I was floating on the sea. The music stopped and I could hear the waves as if I was back there, it was more fun than being at the party. He told me to open my eyes and when I did I would be on the beach and I would have it all to myself, with no one else around. He asked me what I could see, I told him that I could see the sand and the sea sparkling as the sun bounced off of it. He asked if I could feel the sun shining on me making my body warm, making me feel relaxed, soaking up my strength. I could feel the warmth from my head working down following his finger on the side of my body, he ran his finger over my stomach and down the top of my leg. He told me to close then open my eyes and I would be back at the party, but would be able to feel the sun and the warmth. When he touched my leg I could feel a tingling between my legs, a warm tingling, I thought that if became intense I might not be able to stop. I grabbed his hand and took his finger off of me, I was about to have a go at him, when I felt an intense warm tingling, running over the front of my panties. Instantly I let go of his hand, I looked at him in shock and tried to catch my breath. He just stared at me, I put my head back against the wall as his hand was making small circles over the top of my leg causing intense heat and tingling, between my legs. I looked at him and said stop, his finger carried on making circles on the top of my leg. I tried to think how to stop him, I started to feel panic, why just walk away don’t be a silly girl, my legs were stuck, what was going on. ”

I looked up at Amanda’s face she had a blank look. “You don’t believe me”, I said. “No, not what you have said so far, your either very naïve or are trying to lie you way out of getting off with my husband”. With that she put her legs up on the bed and sat there nearly crossed legged facing me, with her hands between her legs covering herself for modesty. “Carry on I want to hear the rest of this, all of it.” She said.

I carried on, what the hell she wouldn’t believe me anyway. “What was a warm tingling running over the outside of my panties was now becoming a wanting, it had to stop I wouldn’t let Peter make me orgasm. I looked around the party and could see anyone I recognised, but there was no one to help me. I looked straight into Peter’s eyes as if I could over power him with my will, and grabbed hold of his hand and took it off of the top of my leg. The intense warm tingling came straight back across the front of my panties, my crotch was being caressed with the most sensual feelings and my legs were tingling and starting to tremble. My hands dropped off of his hand, as I was not far off of starting to orgasm. “Please don’t”. He moved his head towards my ear " I am going to make you have an orgasm” and ran his finger up and down the front of my panties, my crotch went into spasms and started dancing over his finger. I put my arms around his shoulders to support my legs and was breathing heavily in his ear, I held tightly as his concentrated on my clit and my orgasm tore through my body, my body shaking with every rub of my clit. I rested my head on his shoulder as my body was exhausted, with his finger still sliding over my soaked panties and shadows of the orgasm still pounding through my body. “Please stop now” I begged. “You haven’t had sex with my finger yet” he replied. “No way not he....” I felt an intense pleasure as his finger entered me, only slightly then stopped and stayed still. Waves of sensations bounced off of the part of his finger that was inside me, I looked at him. Was he going to stop? I moved slightly up on to my toes so he would remove his finger. As it was just clear he pushed it in halfway making me drop back down on to my heels, I pushed down on his finger as I was building for another orgasm. It took over me I was moving up and down slowly on his finger as he kept it still. “Are you cumming” “Yes " as another orgasm flooded through my body. He took his finger away and there was my husband standing next to us.”

Amanda gave a soft groan and leaned back on the bed with her arms behind her. Her dress was exposing her panties, they were wet after absorbing her orgasm. She had got off on what her husband had done to me.