The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AFTER THE PARTY

Continued from part 1.........

It has been eight weeks since Steve my husband had walked out of the party, and after talking to Amanda I had left too.

Ever since the party things have been tense, Steve has been totally off with me. He still blames me for letting Peter, Amanda’s husband, touch me and get off with me, although I couldn’t do much stop it.

Looking back on the last six weeks, I now realise how things have changed and are out of control.

Two days after the party Steve and I sat down and discussed what happened at the party, we had decided to forget what had happened and put it in the past. I wasn’t happy, as in a small way I felt that I was admitting that it was my fault. For the sake of our relationship I agreed, we planned a holiday and agreed to some ideas for sharing share some quality time together. During the discussions Steve kept implying that he forgave me and we would stay together etc, but I didn’t feel guilty over what had happened. No I felt guilty that I couldn’t stop it, now that it has happened, well put it in the past and move on. Steve had more of a problem with it.

On the Saturday Steve had gone out with the boys for their monthly outing, it usually took place every two months and they couldn’t always arrange a Saturday when they were all free. This has been happening most of the time that I have known Steve and has become a sort of a ritual. I often go out with the girls on these evenings but as it was the weekend after the party I felt like staying at home and watching television. I went to bed around 11.00pm, Steve wouldn’t be back until 2.00am and I wasn’t waiting, and went to bed as I was tired.

............. I was standing outside the library, it was dark apart from the street lights and headlights of the occasional car passing. I hadn’t been to the library since I was a teenager, what made me come here? There were dim lights in the distance, inviting, the door was unlocked so I went in. Where am I going, why am I here? were the thoughts in my mind, yes, I thought to myself as I looked around while I am here I can find a book on hypnosis, something I have been meaning to do for ages. The layout of the library was suddenly mapped out in my mind as if it was placed there, I hastened my pace and found the main hall with all categories of stories hanging from the ceiling. The hall was rectangular with tall bookcases, arranged so that you had to walk around past most of the books in a type of maze. The lights hanging from the ceiling were dim allowing just enough light to see your feet, but difficult to read the spines of the books unless you removed them from the bookcases. There was no one in the library, but that didn’t seem as odd as the brightness of the lights. I moved towards the rear of the library passing the different sections, until I came across the healing section. This was a T junction dead end apart from going back. Fingering through the books alphabetically I thumbed through.... He... Hi.... Yes ‘hypnosis the art of’, I opened it and moved the book into the light. I could barely read it and had to concentrate hard not to keep reading the same line over.

“Claire” a voice said. I jumped, screamed and must of left the floor, I dropped the book. In front of me was Peter. I held on to the bookcases as if I was going to kick him, I was trapped, the only escape was the aisle passed him. My heart was pounding, breathing like I was suffocating, my mind was racing with what should I do, kick him and try to escape, scream, try to get passed and get to a phone. The ideas were getting more elaborate the longer I stood there, I thought about climbing up the bookcases to escape, batter him with a book.

He just stared at me, I had to act and act now, I was just about to put into action one of my escape plans, which one I have no idea when Peter asked me what book I was looking at. Good this will give me time to think up a better escape I thought, “Hypnosis” I replied. He picked up the book and looked at the pages that were open.

“I see” then a pause, “is there something you want to tell me” He smiled and turned the book around to show me, it was a sketch of a naked man and woman laying on the floor about to have sex. I grabbed another book out of the case, its spine was blank, inside were more pictures of intimate sexual acts. I was confused, I was unaware Peter had moved closer, when I felt his hand up to my mouth, I pulled back my head to avoid his touch, looking up I saw the Library section board that read Sex. Thoughts span in my head.

“You’re here because you can’t stop thinking about what happened at the party last week, you haven’t had an orgasm like that before have you?” I didn’t answer, if I did it may indicate that he was right.

“You touch yourself when you think about it, you wanted to have sex with me at the party, you didn’t because people were around isn’t that true. Peter left a long pause, There’s no one around now, Steve won’t find out will he.”

Peter pushed me slowly against the wall his hands on my hips, and like the party I felt a warm tingling from his hands, " I know this is what you really want”

I didn’t reply, He put his hand under my top and made small circles with his finger moving slowly towards my breast. He moved forward and kissed me, he was right, how would Steve find out. I put my arms around him as he kissed me again, his fingers moving over my nipple making my body build to an orgasm. We slid slowly to the floor, he laid me down and ran his fingers over my body as he undressed me, each touch was like electricity passing from his touch travelling down to between my legs, caressing the inside of my thighs.

I laid on my back naked, Peter also naked his legs inside mine, I could feel him between my legs a light pressure between my legs, enough to feel that he was there but not enough to enter me. His hands were either side of my head, he had supported himself so his face was above me. He looked at me in silence and didn’t move, I could feel him between my legs. It felt like I was on a roller coaster, at the top where it appears that you not really moving until gravity pulls it down and you can stop it. I felt the pressure increase between my legs as Peter started to enter me, I put my hands beside my head and took hold of Peter’s hands as he began to kiss me. I could feel how warm Peter’s hands were as I was holding them but more intense, was the tingling that they gave me inside. My mind was being overloaded with the feelings of being kissed, Peter inside me, and the tingling from holding his hands that was making me orgasm. Everything around me became blocked out, my surroundings, sounds, my only thought was of the way my body shook as Peter pushed himself slowly inside me and how intense the last orgasm was.

There was a brief flash of light, which distracted me. Shit, Steve I thought Oh my God what if he is here. With Peter still on top of me I went to get up off the floor, as I did all the light disappeared and it was dark. I looked over and could see my alarm clock 1.15am I was breathing heavily and was extremely hot, confused.

Disorientated, where am I—at home, Yes, the same night—never left the house.

Laying back I was thinking of the erotic dream I had just had, I wanted it to happen there and then, I made myself orgasm before going to sleep again.

I woke up in the morning, with fading thoughts of the dream that I had last night. I started to feel guilty but you can’t chose dreams, maybe I shouldn’t have enjoyed the dream but it made me feel so erotic.

Well it’s been eight weeks and things are starting to get better between me and Steve, but I keep having the same erotic dream.............