The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Passageway Chapter 8 – Crossover Appeal

Unfortunately for Jackie’s self-pity party, Bri was there, her hair freshly shorn into a surprisingly flattering pixie cut and fully faded to dark brown, no more traces of bleach. She lounged on the bed in a pair of black cargo pants and a faded Peaches t-shirt, and the pieces of paper that dropped from her hand like confetti looked to be from a Triple D invitation. Well. She’s got more brains than I thought. Of course, I find that out after we’ve spent the entire semester locked in cold war. So what the hell. Two more weeks, after all.

“Look, Breezy- sorry, Bri—”

“Briann.”

“Huh?” Jackie asked as intelligently as she could muster with the interruption.

“My name’s Briann,” the other girl said, stressing the second syllable. “I got tired of people calling me Brian, but I think I’m more tired of being Breezy, or even Bri.”

“Okay, fine, whatever. Anyway, you know you gotta rush the previous semester so you can move into Jameson Hall in the winter, during the break.”

“You mean cross the gates of hell. I’m not dumb. I might have been a little bit when I got here, but I figured a few things out. You saved me, even though something tells me you weren’t planning on it. Neither of us wanted to really get involved. I don’t blame you. They either get you or you end up some lunatic. I’m okay with this. Out of harm’s way so I can be, you know, like, educated and stuff.” Briann finished the sentence in the same chirpy giggly tone she had used when Jackie first met her, but with a bitter note of mocking sarcasm.

“Yeah, well, a whole semester of silence is fair for making you clean up my own puke,” Jackie admitted with a chuckle, the first real laughter she’d had for months.

“One way or another, you step through the door in this place, you’re not who you were. Look at us, hiding out like a couple of rabbits in a hole. Not saying go in there, good Lord. Just saying,” Briann said sadly.

“That’s why I’m transferring. So was Carlene until she changed... until her mind was changed for her,” Jackie said, choking back tears.

“Your blonde friend with the...” Briann made vague gestures in front of her chest. “I heard she and her roomie are rushing Zeta together.”

“Her roomie? But Alex was one of those local kids who didn’t really want a dorm except to get a taste of the dorm life,” Jackie said. Though it didn’t change what had happened, even a glimmer of hope that Carlene didn’t blindly jump off the bridge was enough to make Jackie happy.

“RA told me. She won’t say any more. You know why. They fry you if you snitch. The RAs are good people, considering what they have to go through. You should try one of the floor parties. I had one, and it was enough for me to realize that what I thought I wanted to be wasn’t what I wanted anymore,” Briann suggested, a blush rising in her cheeks. She hid behind the screen of her laptop with a groan.

Jackie stared off into space and wondered how it went down for Carlene, hoping that it was more than just getting a little loopy at a football game and blundering into a trap. I’m going to find out for you someday, Carlene. I’m going to figure this out, from a nice safe distance. And maybe I’ll find a way to get you back. And where the heck did that come from?

The weekly floor party was larger than it had ever been. The hallway looked like it was going through a power failure that night, lights flickering between normal dim and brilliant white as the girls streamed in and out of Jameson. Most of them were already controlled, judging from the scraps of fabric that masqueraded as decent clothing, and they were hunting for rush candidate prey. They had few takers; most of the girls Jackie saw freeze in front of the door were upperclassmen, likely too beaten down by their outcast status. They were only a handful, but the lights flashing into Jackie’s room made it hard for her not to stare off into space and contemplate the situation.

It’s getting prettier. That means I’m getting weaker, right? Keep your head, Jackie! Two more weeks! It wasn’t worth it to go down the same road as Beth and ruin her body forever- or worse, the same road as Neve and ruin her mind forever.

By midnight, the pre-finals party was in full swing, and by that point, most of the controlled weren’t there to recruit, just to bring the sin to the party. No one came close to her and Briann’s door, and she wasn’t about to go into the hall to get suckered into becoming a brain-dead co-ed. The music wasn’t even trying to coax her out through the walls, like she’d had happen to her more than once on South Beach. It wasn’t even loud enough to wake up Briann, judging from the periodic sawing noises that came from the other bed.

Jackie shrugged and turned to the wall. She closed her eyes, but they refused to stay closed, and she stared at the wall as if it held all the secrets of the universe. She was tired of hiding, tired of being afraid to do anything. She didn’t want to be Neve; she wasn’t even sure how much Neve wanted to be Neve. She wanted a nice, normal college life.

But then again, so had Mikala, and Lissy, and Carlene, and Liz, and all the other guys and girls who had gone through the door. She had to remember that to keep her courage up. The madness was creeping inside her again. She recognized it as something almost tangible, something she could feel crawling in her blood and weaving its way through her mind. Hiding would only make it stronger. For the first time she understood why Carlene kept going to football games to try and keep some semblance of normality.

Quietly, tiptoeing across the floor so as not to wake Briann, Jackie rolled out of bed and went to the door. The action was well away from the door, and she didn’t see anyone she recognized who was seeking her out for prey. She could see good old-fashioned college partying and hear loud music; it seemed normal, except for having to shade herself from the light beaming out of Jameson. Loopy couples strolled past her doing things that would have gotten them taken in for indecent exposure anywhere but a college dorm, and she knew that they were going to their demise, either the girl’s in Jameson or the boy’s in Hyatt.

Even that wasn’t enough to dissuade her from putting on a tight pair of jeans and an orange tank top, going out into the hall, and turning left, away from the doorway. She deftly dodged the sexiest girls and the guys who tried to grab her ass, but when the RA caught her eye with a smile, she returned it for the first time in months.

“They’re not bad, just don’t go home with them,” the RA warned with a broad grin.

“Indeed!” Jackie answered with a giggle. Comforted, she danced with her dormmates and chanted and cheered at the crazy antics of the controlled. They watched as the girls from Jameson performed all kinds of hazing-style deeds for them before going back to their golden-lit hall to burn off the arousal.

“Yeah, they don’t even know we’re mocking them. Then again, they probably make more money off this kind of thing than we ever will with real jobs,” Cassie explained. Smirking, she shoved a wad of Monopoly money down the bra of a Latin beauty in full-on stripper heels and not much else. “Take it off!” she shouted, and the rest of the girls took up the chant until the Latina had thrown off her shirt and skirt.

Jackie’s heart beat faster, but she was no longer sure if it was fear, lust, or the primitive bloodlust of the crowd. Still, she joined the cries, clapping in rhythm.

“C’mon! Or are you gonna get fat and go nuts?” Cassie taunted.

That fired Jackie’s blood up in a different way, and before she realized it, she’d given as hard a smack as she could to the stripper’s ass. The RA smiled and said, “Someone’s got a lot of frustrations to work out, I see.”

“Ohhhhh, harder,” the stripper moaned, and the raw need in her voice curled in Jackie’s stomach to make her pussy tingle.

“Well, if that’s what she wants,” Jackie announced. She grabbed the stripper’s leg, snatched off her blood-red heel, and used it to hook the stripper’s panties down to her knees. “You want harder? So do we. Twerk it, whore!”

On command, the stripper started twerking, turning in a circle as she did, so that everyone got a look. People whistled and hollered, and some of the girls slapped Jackie on the back in congratulations. She recognized the fire in her blood now- it was the satisfaction she had known in high school when she had made her place on the social ladder abundantly clear to those below her, combined with frustrated lust that now had an outlet.

The show was turning her on more than she wanted to admit, so she decided to put an end to it before anything embarrassing happened to her in public. She grabbed the stripper by the hair and led her on all fours to another of the Jameson girls, a black girl with a curvaceous figure and a bright pink wig, and said, “Entertain us, you sluts. Show us what you do to the boys!“

The two made out to massive applause until the black girl was naked, and Jackie walked back to her dorm room. She was satisfied, if somewhat aroused, but she could deal with both feelings by herself, in the dark with her hands.

But then the door to Jameson opened, and she realized that nothing in the dark would satisfy her. The brilliant golden light of the passageway was appealing this time, drawing her close- stop it, Jackie, you’re not a moth! she reminded herself, fingernails cutting deep into her palm.

A figure came out of the light, and Jackie’s mouth started to water. Strutting towards her in thigh-high black leather boots, voluptuous breasts bouncing in a leather bikini, hips swaying under scraps of a matching miniskirt, was Carlene. Her golden hair shone under the broad-brimmed hat that hid her face, and the light reflected from the sheriff’s star on her leather vest. Something about the whole look seemed to fit Carlene, far better than the sundress ever had.

Buried understanding came to the surface of Jackie’s mind as layers of denial melted away in the heat of desire: she’d had feelings for Carlene that she hadn’t had for any of the peons in her high school.

Feelings that a nice Christian girl like Carlene didn’t return, the angel on her shoulder reminded her.

Feelings that are now all located in her cunt and her tits, the devil on her shoulder countered.

Worked up by the hazing, frustrated and knowing that Carlene no longer thought of a good fuck as anything other than a roll in the hay, Jackie chose to vent her frustrations, driving the taller girl into the wall with a hot deep kiss. Carlene answered in kind, her tongue hot and wet in Jackie’s mouth as she ground closer into her. One booted leg hooked around Jackie’s, and Carlene’s fingers found the seam of Jackie’s jeans, running along them with gentle pressure. Jackie arched into the touch, but Carlene backed off with a giggle. A card appeared in her hand like magic, and she dropped it into Jackie’s cleavage.

And then she was gone.

Dazed, Jackie reached into her shirt and took out the card. A set of numbers- an access code to the passageway and Jameson. That reminder of what Carlene had become was enough to jar Jackie’s mind awake. She stared at the darkened doorway and realized how close to the edge she’d come over a hormonal surge and a mild epiphany.

She was shaking as she ran back to the dorm, shut herself in the bathroom, tore off her jeans, and began working her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her mouth was dry, but the rest of her was covered in sweat. Her breath came in hard, fast pants and shuddering gasps. She couldn’t swallow, even if she had wanted to or needed to. She licked her lips and thought she could taste a lingering hint of ash from Carlene. Just the memory of Carlene’s mouth hot and hungry against hers brought another wave of desire over her, and she felt her clit throbbing.

With her free hand, she ran fingers along her chest where Carlene’s breasts had pushed into her, remembering the soft flesh and the hard nipples, remembering how good the pressure felt- a dizzy high that had made it hard to breathe but that she hadn’t been able to get enough of. Frantically, she ripped off her panties and went deeper, thinking of Carlene- Carlene, with her sweet Southern charm and her rural common sense; Carlene, in her plaid shirts and comfortable jeans, cigarette in her hand and lighter in her pocket; Carlene, eyes alight at Hialeah as they watched the races; Carlene, still the proper Southern girl who knew her friend was dead because she didn’t come to church; Carlene, strong and supportive and fucking hot; Carlene as she had been and would never be again; Carlene, dressed in fetish leather with her tits all but smothering Jackie as she dry-humped her into the wall; Carlene, in that moment with nothing in her head but the need to fuck Jackie senseless, thinking of nothing other than Jackie, ready to fuck Jackie hard and fast and again and again.

Jackie’s eyes rolled up as she came hard, and she slumped against the toilet with a satisfied grin on her face. Dreamily, she got up, wiped herself off, flushed, and put on an old T-shirt and shorts to go to sleep.