The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. Names, places and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. The characters in this story do not represent, nor are intended to represent, any real people living or dead. Any resemblance to actual events, business establishments, events, locales or actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Greg allows Cynthia to hypnotize him to overcome Mistress Quintessence’s influence.

Path of Control. Greg’s Story, Part Three: Into the Fire

After we ate, Kathy took me down to the dorm counsellor’s office and left me with Cynthia. She closed the office door behind us and sat down at her desk.

“Greg, my office hours here are over for today, I’m just finishing up. The afternoon counsellor will be here soon. Have a seat for a minute and then we’ll go over to my other office, in the Psych department.”

She read some papers, signed one of them, and looked up.

“Something else has happened. I talked to one of your floor counsellors a while ago. Not about you, about an unrelated matter. But your roommate’s name came up.”

She looked down at her papers. “Some of this is confidential. I can’t tell you everything, there’s an ongoing investigation. But you have a right to know about things that might affect you.”

She had my full attention.

“Scott is leaving us. He appears to be having severe financial problems. In fact, he won’t be there when you get back to your room. His parents arrived an hour ago to pick him up.”

My jaw dropped.

“Greg, do you have any idea what Scott was doing that would cost him a thousand dollars per week? Do you know if he was on drugs? Did he gamble?”

“No, not as far as I know,” I said. None of that sounded like Scott. He did have a nice CD collection, but it couldn’t have accounted for more than half of that amount. “The only strange thing was what happened today,” I said. “Do you think it might have something to do with, uh,”

“Stop right there, don’t say anything else,” Cynthia said quickly. “First we need to work out some of your issues with that web site.

“But if you can think of anything that might help Scott, please let me or your floor counsellor know,” Cynthia said, standing up. “OK, we’re done here. Let’s go shrink your head.”

I followed her over to the Psych Department building in silence, still trying to deal with this new information about Scott. I found myself staring once or twice at Cynthia’s figure as I followed her. She was nice looking for a graduate student, a little on the plump side, unlike Jen. Thinking of Jen reminded me that I wanted to learn hypnosis. Maybe Cynthia could help me with that. I made a mental note to ask her later.

Cynthia’s “office” in the Psych department was little more than a cubicle in a room full of other cubicles. “Have a seat, this won’t take long.” She pointed at a chair and I sat down. She went through a bookcase, picking out a loose leaf binder. I could see the label said “Inductions and Scripts.” She looked up something in the table of contents and turned to a page, and read for a few minutes.

A graduate student came into the room with a German Shepherd on a leash. They disappeared behind the cubicle wall in front of us. “Sit, Sigmund,” I heard a male voice say. Then, “Good boy!”

As I heard those last two words I felt a pleasurable twitch in my groin as a relaxing, warm feeling washed over me and I started floating, drifting. “Hey, wake up!” I heard Cynthia’s voice say, as she shook my shoulder. “You’re not supposed to start without me!”

My eyes snapped open, to find Cynthia looking at me intently. The voice from the next cubicle said “No, Sigmund! Stay!” Apparently the dog was feeling restless. I was about to tell Cynthia that I was alright now. The conversation between the man and his dog continued in the next cubicle over. “That’s a good dog.” I opened my mouth to speak, just as I heard “Good boy!” once again and my eyes snapped shut. “Greg, wake up, now!” Cynthia said, her hand still on my shoulder. My eyes snapped open once more. I was starting to feel disconnected.

Cynthia was frowning. “Huh,” she said. “Where were you when I was looking for my dissertation project?”

I wasn’t sure if she meant that as a compliment. “I think we need to go someplace more private,” she said, grabbing a pile of books, “and as quickly as possible. Get up, follow me.” We left the room and went down the hall.

“This is the experimental Psych lab,” she said, unlocking a door. “Nobody’s using it right now.” We went in and she unlocked another door, which led into a small room with a chair and a couch. She turned on a dim lamp. “Lie down on the couch, Greg.” As I did, she sat in the chair and flipped another switch. A small dot of light appeared on the ceiling just above me.

“We are going to find out exactly what trigger words you have been given, and what they are supposed to do. I am going to terminate the controls that have been imposed on you.

“Look at the light on the ceiling. Focus on the dot of light, keep staring at it. Take a deep breath. Now exhale and relax. Take another deep breath. Keep your eyes on the light. Exhale and relax.” As she spoke she adjusted the light so that instead of being directly over me, I had to look back a little. “As you continue to breathe deeply I want you to imagine waves of relaxation starting at your toes and continuing up your legs, your waist, your chest, up your neck, into your face and the top of your head. These waves will continue as your eyes become heavy and tired.” As soon as she said this my eyes closed.

She continued in this vein for a while, and I felt wonderfully relaxed. Then she tied a large helium balloon to my wrist, and it carried my arm straight up. She gave me a bottle of expensive perfume to smell, and it was very nice. She told me I had reached a deeper level of trance after ten minutes, than she had ever seen anyone reach previously, ever. Then she said, “You are in a safe place now, no harm can come to you. Soon you will be able to remember everything that has happened to you today. You remember everything that has been said to you. All words anyone has said to you today will appear before you, as if on the pages of a book. You can read them at any time with no ill effect. You can erase any of them if you wish. The words will no longer have any power over you. You see a list of words in your mind, now. The list contains any and all words that have been given to you today, that once controlled you, that compelled you to do something. They no longer have that power. In a minute, I am going to count to three. On the count of three you will open your eyes. You will still be very relaxed and in a deep hypnotic trance, able to follow all my directions. I will give you a notebook and a pencil, and you will write down those words for me. One. The list is quite clear in your mind now. Two. Eyes beginning to open, you are now ready to write the words down. Three, eyes open, you can sit up now, here is the notebook and pencil. Let me know when you are finished.”

I took the pencil and immediately began writing. When I had covered half the sheet I stopped; there were no other words that Mistress Quintessence had told me would do anything. “That’s all of it,” I said.

“Now give me the notebook and pencil Greg, and lie down again. That’s good. Close your eyes and relax, breathe deeply. I am going to read each of these words to you now. They will have no effect on you; instead you will tell me what you were supposed to do when you heard these words. As you tell me, their power over you will vanish forever. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” There was a pause and then I heard what sounded like a sharp intake of breath from Cynthia as she looked over the list. She was silent again for a short time, then started reading aloud from the list of phrases I had written down for her.

“Mistress Quintessence.”

“I must log in to the web site and schedule a session.” My voice was slow and sounded like it came from far away.

“Wonderful to talk to you again.”

“I must listen to you carefully and relax as I go into a deep trance.”

Cynthia was writing down each response in her notebook.

“Good boy.”

“My eyes close and I feel a throb of pleasure in my penis as I relax.”

“You’re a horny little boy.”

“My penis is getting erect and I need to touch myself, to stroke myself.”

The phrases no longer had any effect on me. But what I didn’t realize at the time was that my words were starting to have an effect on Cynthia. It wasn’t any effect that Mistress Quintessence had planned; it was simply the undeniably seductive power of having erotic control over another person.

“Your penis is throbbing, and ready to come.”

“I will have an intense orgasm soon. I cannot resist your voice. You own me completely and I lust helplessly for you.”

As I finished saying this I could hear Cynthia shifting around in her chair. There was something different about how her voice sounded now.

“You want me and need me.”

“I desire to submit to you, I must hear your voice whenever I feel aroused.”

“You’re my horny little sex slave.”

“My penis is getting stiffer and more erect. I can think of nothing except how sexy you are. I need to stroke my penis faster now. I am becoming more submissive to you, and I need to serve you in any way I can. I have a strong need to feel my penis inside your vagina. I want to give you pleasure.”

I heard a soft moan from Cynthia.

“Greg, I want you to listen to me carefully now. You cannot go back to your room tonight, it’s too dangerous. You will come with me. I am going to take you to a safer place. Soon I will count from one to six. When I reach six you will open your eyes, but you will remain in a deep trance. You will be able to walk and talk normally, but you will still be in a deep trance. Then you will follow me and we will walk to my apartment.

“When we get there you will need to lie down. You will go into my bedroom, remove all your clothes and get into my bed. You will relax and wait for me there. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“I will now start counting. One. Mistress Quintessence no longer controls you. Two. All the erotic feelings you had for Mistress Quintessence you will now have for me instead. Three. The rest of today, you will be able to orgasm only when I tell you to orgasm. Four. You will be able to maintain an erection for a longer time today than you ever have before. Five. You have an irresistible desire to lick my clitoris and vagina exactly the way I tell you to. Six. Eyes open, feeling wonderful, stretch your muscles. You can get up from the couch. Take these books and follow me. Do you have any questions?”

“Yes, I have one.”

“Ask me.”

“Will you teach me how to hypnotize people?”

Cynthia smiled. “I think that can be arranged,” she said, as I followed her into the hall, carrying her books.