The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. Names, places and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. The characters in this story do not represent, nor are intended to represent, any real people living or dead. Any resemblance to actual events, business establishments, events, locales or actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Cynthia starts to teach Greg how to use hypnosis to win friends and influence people.

Path of Control. Greg’s Story, Part Four

Before we went to the amusement park, Cynthia made me take a shower. She said there was something dried all over my chest. I was looking forward to this excursion; the amusement park was great this time of year. After an hour on the rides Cynthia and I decided to go to the beach that was adjacent. I was lying on my stomach holding a bowl of my favorite warm food. It was the most delicious I could remember ever having. There weren’t any spoons so I had to use my tongue like a cat lapping up milk. It took forever to eat that way, but it was so delicious I didn’t mind. Over and over I would gently lick the food, and the bowl too. Cynthia was enjoying hers also, I could tell because she was moaning with delight. She was lying in front of me, somewhere, I couldn’t see because the bowl of food filled my senses. Suddenly I had the strangest experience of having the bowl come to life and extend around my head. It felt like it was pressing against my ears and I was even having a little difficulty breathing. Cynthia, for some reason, was encouraging the bowl to do this, she was yelling “Yes! Yes!” and it was wasn’t easy to continue licking up the food, it was moving around, but I had to keep licking, it was so good. I’m not sure how long I was licking. My licks were very tiny (except for the occasional long lick) and there seemed to be an inexhaustible supply of delicious broth. But eventually Cynthia said, “Stop! It’s all gone!” and I stopped. I thought I must have spilled the bowl when it started to move around, because the blanket I was lying on was soaked.

Then Cynthia said “Let’s go back to the apartment now, Greg.” I looked up at her, wondering why she seemed out of breath. She had a beautiful smile. Her breasts were nice too, for that matter. And she shaved her pussy. I could tell because it was right there in front of me. My hands were underneath her thighs, her legs were spread open. We were both naked, and in her bed.

The amusement park and beach had been right here all along.

“Hey,” I said, “I thought you were going to free me from this sort of thing!” But Cynthia just laughed. “I think you complain too much. Let’s see how you feel about it when your cock is starting to get hard again. That’s right, Greg. You can’t help it, can you? You can feel it getting stiff again now. Try to fight it, Greg. Try to fight your desire to slide your stiff cock into me.”

So I did. I tried to think about something other than her soft, warm body that was in front of me. Her warm, naked body that was open and waiting for my hard cock to slide in and out of her delicious wet pussy.

It wasn’t working.

In fact, I could feel myself getting more excited instead. I looked up at her again, my cock now fully erect, but I was not yet willing to admit defeat. I could still try to resist inserting my hard cock into her waiting pussy. Her eyes met mine as she smiled again and then she glanced down at her breasts. I followed her gaze to her breasts and noticed she was using her finger to slowly draw a circle around one of her nipples. Slowly her finger traced a circle around her nipple, again and again. Each time it went around I felt a pull. It was as though she was winding a string with her finger and the string was attached to me. Every time her finger went around her nipple it brought me a little closer to her breast.

“That’s good, Greg. Closer and closer. Just like I said. I want you to remember what I told you about my nipple.”

And I remembered. She had said, “When I use my finger to draw a circle around my nipple, it will draw you to it, Greg. You will not be able to resist the pull.”

I was getting even closer to her breast now. I felt a warmth on the tip of my cock as it touched her warm bare pussy. It felt incredibly good. She made a small, gentle motion with her hips and the tip of my cock was right up against her opening. I felt a muscle contraction at the base of my cock as it suddenly jerked with a throb of pleasure.

“Very good, Greg,” she said. Her finger stopped its circling motion. My mouth was an inch from her erect nipple. “The tip of your cock is just touching me now. When I count to three I want you to try to pull your cock away from my pussy. Of course, you will not be able to. When you try to pull away, your cock will instead start to slide inside me. It will slowly go inside me on its own, you won’t be able to stop it. The more you try to pull out, the deeper it will go in, until your cock is all the way inside me. One. Two. Three. Try as hard as you can to pull away now.”

I clenched all my muscles as I tried to pull away from her, with the result that my cock barely moved. My muscles were soon exhausted, and as I relaxed, unable to exert any more effort, I could feel the warmth of her pussy start to encircle the tip of my cock as it began to slip inside her. I felt my cock jerk again with pleasure. I tried to pull away once more, putting even more effort into it, and this time I was able to slide my cock back a tiny bit. But when I relaxed again, my cock slid forward a little deeper inside her, throbbing twice this time. I had to rest a bit from the exertion. I was certain I could pull out of her if I tried hard enough. I tried again and again. But after each time I tried, a little bit more of my cock disappeared into her.

Each time it went deeper inside her, my cock twitched and throbbed more. Meanwhile, Cynthia looked like she was enjoying my efforts. “Mmmm, try harder, Greg, yes, that’s it... feels so good.”

Before long my cock was buried inside Cynthia to the hilt.

“That was so good, Greg,” she cooed. “And now I want you to try to resist having an orgasm.”

I knew that if I moved even a tiny bit inside her, I would come. I tried not to think about how good her pussy felt around my cock. I made up my mind to stay absolutely still.

“Very good, Greg. Now I want you to remember what we were really doing when you thought you were on the roller coaster in the amusement park.” She smiled again. And as I was keeping very still, my cock buried deep inside her, I remembered what I had been doing earlier. I had been inside her then, just as I was now, but instead of staying motionless I had been thrusting in and out of her hot wet pussy, again and again.

“That’s right Greg, remember all those sensations. Feel them just as if you were doing it now. You can’t help it, Greg. You’re going to come. The harder you try to resist, the faster you will come to climax.”

I tried as hard as I could to keep it out of my mind, but it was hopeless. I could feel the orgasm building, my cock swelling, my entire body stiffening as I started to come. I felt my cock pumping semen into Cynthia. Over and over my cock throbbed inside her, until finally I collapsed on top of her, my orgasm completely spent.

We lay in her bed for a while as she explained to me that I would remember the pleasure we had together, and that she would be able to enjoy me whenever she wanted, but that I would be unable to talk to anyone else about it. After all, it wouldn’t be good if word got around that a dorm counsellor was sleeping with an undergraduate. Fortunately she didn’t say anything to prevent me from writing about it! But of course, I’ve changed her name.

We had a late supper at her place and after we cleaned up the dishes she pointed to the pile of books I had carried home for her. “I told you I would teach you how to hypnotize people. First, you need to do some reading. There’s your homework; each of those books has at least a chapter or two that you need to read. I’ve bookmarked the places for you. I have my own work to do right now, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.” With that she sat down across the room on the sofa and started going through a stack of journals.

The books were fascinating. I learned that according to some people, trances are commonplace states of consciousness that occur daily, such as when we are falling asleep, or reading a book. And yet other people doubt that hypnosis is a real phenomenon at all, that people who are supposedly hypnotized are really just doing what they want to do. I asked Cynthia about this, which view she thought was correct. She sighed. “That’s a good question. Possibly both views are correct.” I didn’t see how that was possible. She tried to explain. “It’s a subjective experience. Perhaps it depends on the person. I like to think that hypnosis is a talent, like having a vivid imagination, or telling a good story. Most people can get better with practice. And that applies to both hypnotizing and being hypnotized. In fact, to hypnotize someone I find it helps to go into a trance state myself.” She paused for a moment. “You seem to have a real talent for being hypnotized. I think that you might also have a similar talent for hypnotizing other people, if you learn how.

“But it can be difficult to know for certain if someone is in a trance or not. For example, do you think you are currently in a trance state?” As I was thinking about her question, she put aside the journal she had been reading and said with soft voice, “Maybe this will help you decide.” And she slowly spread her legs apart. She was wearing a short plaid skirt with no panties and soon I could see her naked pussy once again. I wanted to see it more closely, so I crossed the room. Kneeling in front of her I bent down and started to gently lick all around her clitoris. As I did, I remembered everything we had done in bed together that day. I wanted to make her feel good. I wanted to make her come. Gently I slid my finger in and out of her as I licked, feeling the soft wetness inside her slippery tunnel. Before long she was moaning and pulling my head against her. I continued to lick, until eventually she shuddered with an orgasm and told me I could stop.

When she was able to talk again she asked me if I thought I had done that because I wanted to. I felt that was a silly question. Of course I had wanted to do that! Then she asked me what I would think if she told me that she had hypnotized me into wanting to lick her pussy whenever I saw her spread her legs apart for me.

I had to think for a few moments, but I realized that it didn’t matter to me whether she had hypnotized me into doing it or not. After all, I had enjoyed it, and I was certain I would have done it anyway. She smiled and said, “I’m glad you feel that way. That’s as good an answer to your question as you’re going to get right now. It’s time for both of us to get some rest.” We got ready for bed and snuggled together until we fell asleep.