The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Path of Control Greg’s Story pt 6

When I woke up the next morning Cynthia was already out of bed. She had errands to run, grocery shopping and laundry, and I still had homework, so nothing much happened until that afternoon. Then Ed arrived. Previously, Cynthia told me that Ed had a special relationship with her. She explained that it was completely consensual, and that I shouldn’t act surprised at anything he did. That got me curious, of course.

Ed must have been in his mid-thirties with dark hair, brown eyes and a medium build. At about six feet he was taller than either of us. He was quite impressive-looking. Yet, as as soon as Cynthia said, “Greetings, Edward,” he bowed his head and knelt in front of Cynthia.

“You may get up, Edward,” she said, and he rose with a deep breath and a mysterious smile. He kept his eyes down, though. “Greg, this is Ed. Please shake hands. Ed has graciously agreed to help you learn hypnosis. Thank you, Edward.”

“You’re welcome,” he said enthusiastically.

I felt odd at first but that wore off as Ed seemed to be normal otherwise. We sat down and had tea, getting to know each other somewhat. Then Cynthia said it was time to start. She would observe while I attempted to hypnotize Ed.

There were several pages of notes I’d made for the occasion. I referred to them constantly as I tried to induce Ed. We started with Ed’s eyes closed. Cynthia said she would give me a hand signal when she wanted me to stop so she could give me advice.

For a while I felt I was getting nowhere. I started over several times. There seemed to be so many things I was doing wrong. But then when I least expected it, when I was suggesting to Ed that his arm was getting lighter and lighter, rising up to the ceiling, his arm actually started lifting until it pointed straight up.

For a few seconds I could only stare. I whispered to Cynthia, “Is he faking it?” She gave me an amused smile and shook her head. I struggled to find my place again in my notes. It had worked! A feeling of power began to take hold of me. I liked this.

Next there were some deepening procedures to try. Finally, Cynthia told me to bring him back out and I did. Ed said he felt he had been fairly deep. We discussed my technique and Ed gave me some pointers. Then Abby arrived.

Abby was just under five feet tall, about my age with short red hair and green eyes that sparkled when she smiled. It seemed to me she looked familiar, and when I noticed her pierced eyebrow and ears, I remembered I had seen her somewhere at school. Cynthia introduced her and asked, “Have you two met before?” I said I didn’t think so but that I was sure I had seen her around. Abby and I started talking and found out that we had both taken one of the large lecture classes last semester.

Then it was time to make dinner and Cynthia had us all pitch in to fix it. At one point she whispered in my ear, “I think she likes you.” I enjoyed looking at Abby’s tight-fitting bike clothing. She was clearly not wearing a bra. I think she saw me looking once or twice, but she didn’t seem to mind.

After eating we sat for a while. Cynthia asked Abby if she would like me to practice hypnosis on her. Abby readily agreed and Cynthia sat with Ed across the room so she could observe.

This time things went more smoothly. I was next to Abby on the couch and before long she was very relaxed and responding to my suggestions. After a few deepening techniques I glanced over at Cynthia and Ed, to see his eyes closed and Cynthia talking to him in a low voice. I decided to do something nice for Abby.

“Abby, I am going to count to three, and when I reach three your right arm will become very sensitive to my touch. From the shoulder to your fingertips, your arm will be very sensitive. Any time I touch your right arm it will send a wonderfully pleasurable feeling through your entire body. One. Two. Three. Your enire right arm is very sensitive to my touch now, and only my touch. I am about to touch your arm with my hand, Abby. It will be a very light touch, starting at your hand and continuing up your arm. Each time I do this you will feel a warm wave of pleasure traveling up your arm and continuing all through your body, right down to your toes. You won’t be able to move, all you will be able to do is to feel the intense pleasure getting stronger and stronger. I am going to begin to touch your arm now.”

I gently stroked her arm, starting at her fingers and slowly making my way up the back of her hand, to her wrist, and then up her forearm. As slowly and lightly as I could I continued up her arm to her shoulder. “It feels so wonderful, Abby, so warm and delicious.” I stroked her arm again, the same way. “It feels better and better. Each time I stroke your arm the wave of pleasure grows stronger.” I glanced up to see Cynthia watching me with interest. Ed still was sitting, eyes closed.

By the third slow stroke of Abby’s arm I could see the outline of her nipples pressing against the smooth fabric of her jersey. Her mouth was open just slightly. I continued telling her how good my touch felt, how her pleasure was building.

By the fifth stroke of her arm Abby started moaning softly. I had been concentrating very hard on what I was saying and imagining what Abby was feeling. When I heard her moan I began to get hard.

During the seventh stroke I was surprised to hear Cynthia’s moan join Abby’s. I looked up and saw that Ed was kneeling in front of her. Cynthia’s eyes were closed and her skirt appeared to be bunched around her hips. I couldn’t see exactly what Ed was up to, but I had a pretty good idea. I went back to what I was doing with Abby.

After about three more repetitions of slowly running my hand up her arm, Abby began to have an orgasm. Her soft cries of pleasure seemed to set off Cynthia as well, and both women were quite vocal for a brief moment. Then I heard Ed give a short series of gasps. Apparently while his tongue had been occupied with Cynthia, his hand had been busy with himself.

And then it was over and Cynthia turned the lights up. Abby had awakened from trance after her climax and Ed was cleaning up. Abby gave me a hug and Ed told me it had been nice meeting me. He didn’t offer to shake my hand, which, under the circumstances, I didn’t mind. Both of them left rather quickly together.

As they were leaving, Cynthia put her arm around my waist and whispered in my ear. “You didn’t come, did you.”

“No.” The sound of everyone else’s pleasure was fresh in my mind.

“Would like me to take care of that for you?”

“Yes.” It was the best offer I’d heard lately.

“I’ll do that, if you’ll let me put you into trance first.”

I hesitated and she added, “That means you’ll have to surrender yourself completely to me again for a while. You have to be certain you agree to that.”

It seemed like a relatively small concession. After I agreed, Cynthia had me sit back down on the sofa and started explaining how this time she wanted to demonstrate how someone could be quickly trained to behave in a certain way with the help of hypnosis just as she had trained Ed to behave the way he did. Somewhere during her explanation she asked me to close my eyes and visualize how Ed had acted earlier when he first arrived. Then she suggested I should continue listening with my eyes closed.

Some time later I opened them again so I could walk over to where Cynthia was standing and kneel in front of her.

“You may get up, Greg,” she said, and I rose, making sure I kept my eyes lowered and my head bowed.

“That’s very good. Now here’s the positive reinforcement. I liked what you did with Abby tonight. So I’m going to make your penis extra sensitive. Take off your clothes.”

I did as she asked and stood naked in front of her. She gently cradled my soft member in her hand as she began telling me how sensitive and responsive my penis was becoming. She told me it would be ten times more sensitive than Abby’s arm had been. After about a minute of this I was fully erect.

“I think you’re ready now. Here’s how this works. Whenever I say ‘Greetings, Greg,’ you will kneel in front of me. Indicate your agreement by saying ‘Yes, Cynthia.’”

“Yes, Cynthia.”

“Good. Greetings, Greg.”

I knelt before her, my erection brushing against my stomach. “You may get up, Greg.” I rose, eyes down, and when I did she gently caressed my balls briefly before slowly continuing upward, encircling my cock with her hand and lightly pumping, then making a small circle around the sensitive head. She took her hand away.

“Greetings, Greg.” We repeated the little ritual. Each time I knelt and rose, she fondled me again. By the third time her circle around the tip of my cock was spreading the slippery clear fluid that had begun to leak from it.

After two more times she told me I was doing well and gave me a few extra pumps. It felt extremely good and my heart was beginning to pound. I knelt as soon as she took her hand away, hoping to speed things up.

“That’s good, Greg, but you should really wait until I give you your cue. You may get up, Greg.” This time when I stood she gave me a shorter caress. Now, I waited.

“Much better. Greetings, Greg.” I knelt. “You may get up.” This time after circling the head she slowly pumped me several more times, her hand sliding easily up and down, coating my entire erect member with slippery fluid. “You see? Much better when you wait for my cue. You’re almost there. Greetings, Greg.”

My breath was getting ragged as I could think of nothing except making sure I followed her simple instructions exactly, and the pleasure she was giving me. “You may get up, Greg.” I rose expectantly. “That’s very good.” This time as she slid her hand up and down she said, “Now, every time I say ‘You may get up, Greg’ you will remember this feeling of my hand caressing your very sensitive penis, pumping up and down, and how good it feels to come, now. That’s right. Come now, Greg.”

Her command triggered my orgasm as she increased her tempo and brought her other hand up to catch the semen spurting from my cock. “It feels so good, Greg. So good when you follow my instructions. So good when you let me take control.” As my spasms subsided she continued to pump me slowly, milking every last drop.

I don’t remember anything more of that night.