The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Path to Darkness

By Somebody You Don’t Know

Chapter 2: The Mind Broadens

I lied naked with Whitney for several minutes just enjoying the afterglow and the feeling of her body pressed against mine. Now exhausted, I had both the time and incentive to wonder what the hell was going on. I looked down at Whitney’s head as it rested on my chest and a wave of questions came to me. Why did she come here after I asked her to? Why did she keep doing what I wanted her to? How did she know what I wanted? Was it something I did, and if so could I get in trouble now? I was somehow controlling Whitney’s mind, she was reading mind and JUST happened to want to service in any way I desired, or neither was true and she conveniently enough just decided to do the same thing he wanted her to do at the exact same time he did. Three ridiculously unlikely scenarios drifted into my mind and I felt a need to find out which one it was. I tried to consider for a second what to do and came to a solution.

If all this was just coincidence, it was unlikely to happen again. If coincidence was the reason then it was extremely unlikely that it would continue. I looked down with a devilish grin as I became aware that I had a guinea pig lying right next to me. I began thinking that I wanted to watch her masturbate, and before I knew what was happening, her hand had drifted between her legs and started stroking her slit. My next thought was that I’d like to see her finger her asshole with her other hand, and within a few seconds her left hand had now reached behind her and Whitney was now moaning deeply and smiling widely. I sat and watched enjoying the fantastic vision before me for a little while. So I decided this was no coincidence, it was just too astronomically unlikely. This was either her reading my mind or me controlling hers. Considering she had been nice to me, but never shown any sexual interest, I considered it more likely that it was me controlling her. (The thought that that had become the most likely option made me laugh out loud to be hones) but I wanted to make sure. I needed to try and get Whitney to do something that would normally be extremely hard to do without being manipulated from an outside source. I looked down at Whitney’s hole, which now had 2 fingers sliding in and out of it and juices were just starting to flow well again. She’s a while away from an orgasm, but I’d like to see her have one now. As soon as I thought it, her legs straightened out and her hips bucked while she screamed in joy. She showed a look of frank surprise on her face, as if she didn’t expect to cum so soon. I then decided I wanted her fingers out of both her holes and for her to stop masturbating. She again complied with my thoughts and came again as I began to think that I’d like to see that happen. So she had an orgasm with absolutely no stimulation other than my desire to see her have it. I locked in my mind that yes, somehow I had developed the powers to control minds. I needed to find out more, but couldn’t exactly read about it as there weren’t exactly peer-reviewed scientific journals or papers about the practice of mind control.

I first wanted to determine how far these powers reached. I knew now that I could at least control one girl, so I thought to expand that if I could. My sister was the closest person and thus the best person to see if it would work on other girls. Since mom would be home soon from work she could make a good option. I wanted to know if it required me to be looking at the target and if they had to be close by. How permanent were the changes and to how deep can the changes go. Can I completely reprogram a person’s personality? I had to find out. First I thought of my sister Kate. I needed to make sure that this would be something she would never normally do, and something easily noticed. I thought hard about her and imagined her in her underwear. I wanted her to always dress in bra and panties around the house. Being fully clothed around the house would be upsetting and uncomfortable. On top of that she would encourage others, both men and women, to not wear more than their underwear because clothes were disgusting and shouldn’t be worn unless it was mandated. She’d also be flirtatious with everyone when she was in her underwear, but she would only be a tease and nothing more. I thought about mom next and decided she’d consider her daughter kind of a prude for wearing underwear around the house in the first place. Mom would want to be completely naked and she would also encourage others to do so. She’d even be willing to offer people oral sex in order to get them out of their underwear. She didn’t care who it was or who was around.

I put my hand on Whitney’s breast “Hey, I think we need to get cleaned up and moving around, there’s some stuff I need to look into.”

Groaning she agreed and got up. We gathered up our clothes and quickly ran down to the shower to get cleaned up together. It was difficult to take a shower with my life-long fantasy and not continue what we had begun in my bedroom, but I wanted to know what was going on with my experiment. Knowing my will wouldn’t be very strong in this situation I made our shower brief and got dressed in the same clothes I was wearing when Whitney came over and had her put her bikini back on so I could find where my sister had gone.

I went down stairs to see she was fixing some sandwiches for lunch. As she did this, she was wearing only a white bra and panties. I stopped cold, realizing for the first time in my life how gorgeous she was. Her red-brown hair hung down past her shoulders. Her body was not as well-formed as Whitney’s but her bust actually looked a little bigger and her brown eyes shined a little brighter. I preferred blue eyes, but still couldn’t help but find hers cute. She looked up from her work and frowned when she saw me.

“You going somewhere brother?”

“No, why do you ask?”

She looked at me with an annoyed look. “You’re wearing those jeans and shirt around the house then? That’s just nasty.” Her face took on a sinister look as she sauntered up to me, taking exaggerated steps, wiggling her hips as she walked. “At least Whitney is nice enough to wear a bikini and not try to hide her beautiful body from me.” She walked up and put her lips a half inch from mine and pressed her breasts up against my chest. “Please, will you take your shirt and pants off for little ol’ me?”

I saw that as far as I could tell her programming had come along rather well and her personality was true to what I had thought about. I decided that I’d play along and strip to my underwear if for no other reason than I’d like to fuck Whitney again before she went home and that’d make it quicker when the time finally came. I looked over at Whitney and she was looking horrified at what she saw. Her friend Kate was walking the house almost naked and seducing her brother into doing the same thing? It didn’t take a genius to realize that she had realized something was wrong and if she put that together with our actions upstairs I could be in trouble. With a quick thought, suddenly her smile returned as she remembered that this was in fact normal and the way all families should be; open and honest, not ashamed and trying to hide themselves.

My sister just looked over at her as I began taking my shirt off. “So cutie, I made you a sandwich too since I’d figure you’d be hungry after all that work you did upstairs. I was going to poor you a drink too, but thought you may have swallowed enough upstairs. Can I get you anything?”

Whitney just blushed and looked down, almost whispering she asked for a Coke. Now I simply wanted to kill time to see if my conditioning on mom had worked and decided we should go to the living room and watch TV together until she got home.

After a couple hours the door opened and mom came in and saw us by in the living room watching television. “Finally I’m home and I can get out of this crap” I heard her voice as she closed the door. A minute later she walked into the room completely naked. Even though this was my suggestion, I was still astounded. Not just because of what she was doing, but also because of how she looked. She was 41, but I’ve seen 25 year old girls on internet porn sites that didn’t look nearly that good. She had breasts that looked smaller than her daughter’s, but she had perfectly placed pink nipples and an absolutely fantastic ass. She had a nicely trimmed bush that came down in a stripe over her vagina. I smirked to myself as I thought that I knew now that she was a natural blonde.

“How’s my baby doing?” she asked me as she walked up and kissed me lightly on the forehead.

“Fine.”

Mom looked at me. “Yeah, you look healthy enough. I just wish you kids would stop being so stuffy when you’re at home. I can understand why Whitney’s wearing clothes, being at the neighbor’s house and everything, but you are at home and should be more comfortable here.”

Kate grinned as she looked at me sitting next to Whitney. “Well mom, if you want to get Ryan out of his clothes so badly maybe you should try to get Whitney nude first. From what I saw when I got home, that should do the trick.”

Mom looked over at her, “What do you mean?”

“Well, you’re little “baby” as you called him lost his cherry today.”

“Really?” Mom looked over at Whitney real quick and then a smile appeared on her face. “You think she’s sexy?” Mom walked over to Whitney and sat in her lap, pushing their chests together and began speaking in a breathy voice. “So how about it sweetie? Any chance I could get you to get out of that bathing suit?”

“Ms. Reed, what are you doing?” She looked disturbed and worried at where this was going.

“Just trying to do my motherly duty of making sure my kids grow up right and not some pent-up prudish nitwits who are ashamed of their bodies and end up not able to get laid.” At this she looked at Whitney with an intense look in her eyes. “Come on sweetie, if you’re willing to undress I’ll use these lips...“she reached out and lightly kissed Whitney on her lips “...and use them to part your other lips.

Whitney’s eyes began to look terrified but I suddenly felt myself beginning to get hard. I suddenly had an intense desire to see Whitney’s legs spread with my mother going to town on her mound. As my desire for this changed, I actually saw the look in Whitney’s eyes change at the as well. She looked back at my mom with a steamy look of her own. “Sure Ms. Reed, only if you promise to make me cum.”

“Of course cutie, what kind of host would I be if I only went half way? First we need to get you good and wet to make sure it feels as good as it can.” With that she reached behind Whitney’s back and undid the tie that was holding her top up and looked over at me. “Ryan, be sure to watch closely so I can show you how to massage a breast and make sure that the woman feels as good as she possibly can. Kate, you can watch too and learn should you ever find yourself with a girl.”

“Mom, I’m not a lesbian or bisexual so it won’t happen. Secondly, I have my own to practice on and know how to make them feel good.” Saying that she sighed, an obvious look of annoyance as she sat back in her chair even further and went back to watching TV.

I on the other hand, was watching the foreplay between mom and Whitney with great interest and intensity. With the top off, mom had begun rubbing her palm against Whitney’s pert right tit and had rearranged herself to be able to suck on the other. “See Ryan here are some general tips. Rubbing and cupping them like this is good, it’s also important to spend some time with the nipples.” Saying this she grabbed one nipple with her hand and lightly twisted it, eliciting a groan from Whitney. “Sucking on them is also a good idea.” Now she put the other nipple in her mouth and began sucking. Sucking lightly at first, then pulling away flicking the nipple with her tongue and then going back to sucking more forcefully. She sucked hard enough that when she pulled back she began to lift Whitney’s tit with her lips. “Also it’s always good to let the person know how much you appreciate them letting you do this kind of stuff. When it comes to that, nothing is more effective for showing thanks than a kiss.” At this point mom pressed her lips lightly on Whitney’s lips. “Keep in mind that the longer this lasts,” she placed another light kiss on her partner’s lips. “the longer it lasts, the better it feels when you conclude.” Kiss. “So when you begin, it’s usually better to start soft.” Kiss “Then let things get harder” kiss “and stronger” kiss “and longer as things go along.” The kisses began getting a little more intense and lasting a little longer between each comment. Finally they were now fully making out and using their tongues liberally as mom continued fondling Whitney’s breasts off and on.

Mom pulled away and wiped some saliva from her mouth and smiled. “You’re a good kisser sweety. Now the oven should be bell heated and ready to go, don’t you think?” She now slid down and pulled the string bikini down a bit to get a look at Whitney’s pussy. “Ooh, you’ve got an absolutely gorgeous slit between you legs, I can see why my son wanted it so bad. Now lift your hips a little bit and spread your legs for me darling.” She did so and allowed my mom to pull her bikini bottoms off. “Now Ryan, pay attention. See how wet she is down here? That means that she’s been having a really good time and is ready for full-force penetration. You can usually tell when a woman is this wet without even looking though. She’s got a young snatch and I’d expect that even Katy sitting on the other side of the room should be able to smell her at this point.”

With Whitney’s spreading her legs like that and with the smell, and after watching the extended make-out session that I had just saw I was now rock-hard and needed to free my aching prick. I raised my waist to remove my underwear and began lightly massaging my cock as I watched my mom beginning to lick her tongue around Whitney’s pussy.

After a little teasing around the hole, mom plunged her tongue in and began thrusting it in and out as fast and as hard as she could. Occasionally she would stop thrusting in order to play with her clit or suck on the lips. Finally mom started using her fingers to thrust into Whitney’s pussy and her tongue to flick her clit. Finally after a minute of this Whitney grabbed tightly onto the couch cushion she was on and screamed as she climaxed. Mom buried her face completely into Whitney’s snatch to catch as much juice on the face as possible while keeping her fingers in the slit. As she lifter her head she looked back seductively at me and licked the cum off of her fingers. This was enough to put me over the edge as well as I came hard all over myself.

Mom looked at me with obvious pride and joy in her eyes. “Son, I am so proud of you for being free enough to do that in front of your own mother. If you promise to stop wearing those filthy underwear around the house all the time, I’ll promise to clean you up.”

Dizzy from the force of the orgasm and still turned on from the sight of two gorgeous women having sex for my enjoyment I agreed without much thought and watched as my mom licked me clean. “Now Whitney, it’s getting rather late and you’ve got classes tomorrow. You should get dressed and go home, you’re parents will be upset with you if you are gone too late.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. Just one thing before I go though.” Whitney tightly grabbed my mom and began kissing her with incredible suction. “I love the taste of Ryan’s jizz and had to grab a little before leaving. See you tomorrow.” She sauntered off after dressing and I began to realize that whatever this new power was, my life would be much better from here on out.