The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Path to Darkness

By Somebody You Don’t Know

Chapter 5: The Mind Darkens

I woke up for school with mom naked but getting dressed for work as her slave was now doing the same. She was wearing black fishnets and matching 3-inch pumps, a shiny red mini-skirt and neon green halter-top. Her face was drenched in makeup and her lips were a dark red and her hair was now done into a ponytail. Mom was inspecting her look and nodded. “I guess you look passable. Hey Ryan, would you pay for this tramp?”

I looked her up and down and motioned for her to turn around, lean up against the wall and spread her legs. Walking over I massaged her round ass and reached up her waist and worked my way around to fondle her tits until I felt the nipples stiffen. “Yeah I guess I would, she may want to think about keeping her nipples hard and sticking through her top though throw more of a ‘come fuck me’ vibe. Bigger hooters wouldn’t be a bad idea either.”

Mom agreed and after a short talk mom had her eat her breakfast of champion hookers, which happened to come from my member. After she finished mom drove her to a street corner on her to work. I left for school smiling.

My first day back at school was more or less ‘normal.’ I simply walked around the halls and sized up the crowd making changes that wouldn’t start until tomorrow and everyone in school decided they had to go shopping for new wardrobes more fitting of their new personalities. The students’ parents wouldn’t be upset be the new clothing because they would remember raising their children to behave. As I walked down the hall towards my first class I felt something on my leg and tumbled to the floor, dropping my books all over the floor. The completed papers that I was able to complete out of school went flying all over the hallway. I jammed my knees hard on the floor and screamed in pain while hearing an all too familiar voice behind me. “Hey Ryan, I know you’re not very athletic but you need to learn to at least put one foot in front of the other.”

Turning around I saw David, the untouchable, star, starting pitcher from the school’s baseball team. He was extremely tall for a high school senior (6′3″), kind of lanky, though with a definite athletic build. The guy was kind of ugly, grey eyes and straw-colored hair that was always messy. Star status and the promise of future money kept him neck-deep in pussy though. He had earned such status that his name was being bandied about at every college and even being considered as a possible draft pick for some major league baseball teams. Granted his youth and crappy attitude were the largest drawbacks as it stood. Most of the guys on the team were all right and I had no problem with, but David and his friends Henry and Keyshawn were top-of-the-line tag-along assholes. Henry was the team’s first baseman and David’s brother who looked identical to his brother in the face, though his build was much more muscular. I know how much stronger he was because I’ve been held down by them and have felt the rights and lefts from both of them. Keyshawn was a black kid, slower and fatter than the other two, but being the catcher the mass helped on plays at the plate and he looked to ride David’s status and recruiting power to a college scholarship for himself and that made him stand by and protect his meal-ticket as much as he could.

The three of them stared down at me grinning at me as I began to collect myself up and feel at me knees to see how bad they were hurt. “I missed the opportunity to whoop you while you were gone.” He sighed and stamped his foot on my ankle and held my foot to the carpet as his lackey Keyshawn did the same with my other leg. David didn’t even bother to look around for teachers before reaching down and beginning to slap me around, though I know he only was doing that to wipe the huge grin I felt myself growing. I knew that there was no way he’d do anything to seriously hurt me; I wasn’t going to let that happen. It only took me a few seconds to decide what to do, and it what be very similar to what I did to dad. He’d still get to remember his actual life, name and family, but was it any better that the three of them were gay and their parents were all blatant, foul-mouthed homophobes? They didn’t know their boys were queer and secretly spending some ‘extra-curricular’ time together every night after practice, so they openly used the vilest terminology. David’s mom was so bad in fact that she often talked about sending money to support Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church.

I realized at that point that maybe all my mental rearrangements had to wait until tomorrow. I looked up at them grinning and decided to put the fear into them. Looking at David and his crew one by one. “I know the three of you share a little secret about the way you truly feel about each other.”

The three looked terrified for a second and then straightened themselves up and trying to play it cool, sneered, “What kind of nonsense are you talking about?”

“Oh you know, what are the terms? Queer, faggot, gay, ass pirate, billow biter I think are a few of the words that’ll be passed around about you after I release the tape.” That look of terror returned to the six eyes looking down at me and the three went slack. I used the opportunity to climb to my feet and smile at them. “I heard of a minor league pitcher who came out of the closer and even the umpires worked against him. The guy couldn’t buy a called third strike. What’d that do to your careers?”

Keyshawn spoke up and his voice was trembling, “You’re lying there’s no tape.” They both looked at him pissed and when Keyshawn realized it his face went slack and fear joined his expression as well, “I mean, I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

“Tell you what, stop fucking with me and never lay a finger on me again and I’ll keep your secret is safe.” Grumbling and knowing they had no real other choice they agreed. “Oh, and one more thing.” Using suggestions to leave them stationary, I reached back and punched Henry as hard as I could in the ribs with my right hand, followed with a left cross to Keyshawn’s cheek. They staggered back a little bit, but remained motionless. Standing in front of David I kneed him in the groin and kicked him in the midsection after a short running start. “If anyone asks, you got hurt because you ‘fell down’.” I walked away feeling good and preparing to make a few final tests of my coercion abilities.

I had established that I could dismantle intelligent minds with my mom’s new slave who didn’t wear a bra in part because no good slut would do that, and in part because the fastenings and snaps were just too complex for her simple brain to handle. I spent much of my first day back just experimenting lightly on my teachers and classmates. I found out that I could make everyone completely unaware of my presence if I so wanted by hanging out in the girls’ bathroom during study hall. I know that most people in my position with my power would shirk class entirely, probably make the teachers think they were there and spend all day fucking as many hot chicks as possible, perhaps even bending a few teachers over their own desk during class. The thought occurred to me, but I’ve always (and still do) valued intelligence and knowledge so I actually attended all my classes and continued to do all my work that day. In Geography I found out that I could actually give knowledge to others and watched as students handed in their tests and every student handed in a perfect paper. When Mr. Tinn began correcting the papers he became bewildered and actually called out some of the more underachieving students into the hallway not believing them capable of remembering all fifty states, the Canadian provinces, their capitals, all five great lakes, the major rivers of North America, and all of them getting the extra credit question right that Hawaii joined the union in 1959, even more amazing they got the date of August 21 right. I snuck over to the door to listen as he proceeded to grill the students about test subjects and they were able to answer every question immediately, sounding even more confused about their sudden scholastic breakthrough even more than their teacher was. Realizing how cool this was I blessed the entire school with the information from the curriculum I had, which in a few cases actually put the teacher behind his entire class in terms of the subject he was teaching. I installed the desire to study hard and learn during classes, no matter what the subject was.

I went through morning classes as normal. None of my earlier teachers were assholes I felt worthy of some “corrections” and none of them had done anything to piss me off. At lunch I ran up to the office to get a list of all the students in the school, what clubs they were in (if any), and a class list. Looking through the lists and around the lunchroom I began my alterations as desired. I could have a little fun and in a few places dish out some punishment where I felt it was deserved.

Now, in my school, I had two teachers that I considered fuckable. They were my algebra teacher Ms. Hunt and my chemistry teacher Mrs. Taylor. Ms. Hunt was a 25 year old, just-out-of-college teacher in her 1st year as a teacher. At 5′8″, she had blonde hair, a round face, with large deep green eyes. She may be a college graduate, but she hadn’t ever seemed loose that sweet, little girl look or friendly attitude. I couldn’t help but get hard thinking of her wearing a pink tank top with a short skirt and high pigtails. In fact as long as I was changing the students, maybe getting her to buy and wear some tight and well-cut “come fuck me” school girl outfits to wear to class tomorrow. And decided that if she didn’t shave her cunt already, she’d do it tonight. Mrs. Taylor had a completely different look. Her body was a little wider, and more filled-out where it counted. She had some kids, I didn’t know how many, but she was a total milf. She had thick lips, large tits that she was always trying to conceal. Her hair and eyes were both big and brown, with a low-cut suit and a short suit skirt to match and a change in glasses and some nice make-up she could pull off a sultry secretary slut look. What she was going to end up buying made up too I began looking over the lunchroom.

The first thing that jumped out at me were the Goth kids in the corner opposite me. There were six of them, two girls and four guys all wearing black. Looking at them the thought of them switching to black leather and studs came to mind. I decided to give them a touch of S&M desires, one of the guys and one of the girls to be master and mistress over the others. I found the idea nice, but something was missing. Looking over at the cheerleader’s table, I saw Samantha Nelson, the hot young bitch who always got her way and lorded it over everyone else. I figured that might have something to do with her younger sister Sarah doing the Goth thing. Looking over I decided that that those soon-to-be bondage freaks in the corner could use another submissive to complete the ensemble, and the queen of the school seemed a good choice and her younger sister seemed like a good choice for her mistress. Their parents might have a problem with their new sisterly relationship, so what the hell I thought, may as well make them deviant submissives to their youngest daughter’s whims too.

The rest of the cheerleaders, well duh, trim their uniforms shorter, slits up the side, and no panties and turn them into good old-fashioned cheerleader sluts. Going over my list of clubs I noticed stuff I didn’t even know our school had and some of those groups were rather large. A good number of kids were in the ‘acing and drama club’, which I thought about for a second and my mind came around to some anime porn sites and what they referred to as cosplay. Dressing up in costumes and getting off role-playing with each other seemed like a great idea that could be very entertaining. The Nature Club, I figured that had to be some sort of tree-hugging animal rights group or something like that and the idea came to me: furies! Next was the Bible Club. I remembered them from my freshman year in the school and watched them run more than one girl out of school with the rumor mill and spreading rumors about whores having premarital sex. They harassed one girl who became pregnant, and was mentally fragile to begin with, so bad that she cried and became so stressed out that she miscarried and lost the child. They accused her of having an abortion and ran her out of school with accusations of ‘murder’ and ‘baby killer’. I guess they’d be getting their comeuppance since tomorrow their only goal in life will become to get knocked up as many times as they can in their life by as many different men as possible without regards to family. Hell, if they have a son when he turns 18 they’d be trying to get into their own boys pants since he she hadn’t had a child with him yet. The boys in the club, I just decided to make them gay and have the school put them in special ed so I wouldn’t have to see them. I decided to make the student government into the types of people who liked the pre-arranged play rape that I’ve read some people get in to. Getting too worked up to come up with a personalized persona for everyone I just picked random people trying to be 50/50 boys to girls with each group. I gave some people a strong desire for anal, some oral, a few foot fetishes, some voyeurs, some who preferred to just use their hands, some obsessed with tits. I made the students parents supportive of their children’s sexual openness and in some cases go join them. I made my two beloved hot teachers into cougars and gave the entire teaching staff knowledge of sex and make them need to study as much as they could overnight with the way school was going to be tomorrow. Right now, every student had 6 hour-long classes. Before leaving tonight the principal would reset the chimes so everyone had 8 45-minute classes. After second and fifth (now sixty) class periods, every student would stay in the same room with the same teachers (which for me happened to be Ms. Hunt and Mrs. Taylor) and have “Sexual practice and training” class where the teachers would give fuck lessons to their students.

For the rest of the day I just sat through my normal classes and fantasized about the next day, I could just get someone to fuck me, but I felt that’d spoil the fun of bending both my favorite teachers over and fucking them tomorrow, and that’s where I wanted my first in school cum shots to be. Now by the time I left school, I hadn’t spent nearly this long since I awoke to my powers without draining my balls and needed relief. After school let out I didn’t bother walking to my house, I went straight next door to meet Whitney and invite her over. I knocked on the door but she didn’t answer, her father did. He looked down at me, (standing a good ways over six feet tall) and grimaced.

“Yeah, wha’ d’you want?”

I didn’t really want to deal with this guy, but decided to play it nice for now. “I’m here to see Whitney and invite her over to my place.”

“You are huh? Well you can’t. Whitney’s grounded for the rest of the week by her mom.”

I decided to suggest that he should tell me the truth no matter what. “Why is she grounded?”

“Acting like a tramp, she started walking around the house in nothing but her underwear. No matter who was around, then this morning she walked down to breakfast completely naked. Her mom wasn’t about to take that so she spanked the hell out of the bitch and told her to dress proper around the house.” I guess this was what could have been a watershed moment of realization for me. I became extremely angry with Whitney’s mother, not because she had hit her daughter or grounded her, but because she had made a decision that would have kept me from the sex I wanted. With a thought I had him invite me into his house.

I sat on the couch across from him and programmed him the same way I had programmed my mother that being naked around the house was the way it should be. I also gave their son Carl the same feeling. That just left mom. Whitney’s dad (his name was Jeremy) now naked, decided to ask me a favor. “Hey Ryan, you know my wife has always been kind of a prude, wearing full work and outdoor clothes around the house.” His face showed a remarkable level of revulsion, “I was wondering if you could help me straighten her out tonight.”

I tried to act non-chalantly in response, “I suppose I can, teach the woman how to act like a slut too?”

“Of course, it’s been years since I’ve gotten a good blowjob.”

The family began taking on a new dynamic (that I chose) as Whitney was now the definite alpha and head of household. Her wishes and requests were to be fulfilled to the best capabilities of her father and son. Father would still outrank son, but all three agreed that since Whitney’s mother (Tanya) had stepped out of line, the rest of the family must work together and teach her what her place was.

Whitney, Jeremy, and me were hanging out in the living room awaiting the arrival of Sharon. Sharon was Whitney’s mother, nowhere near as attractive as my mother, frankly rather plain looking with nice but plain dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes. She was about 5′5″ with a little extra weight here and there, and either large B or small C cups. Jeremy and me were really the only ones talking, with most of the conversation being about how I fucked his daughter and if I made her cum good and hard. She was the queen of the house and nothing but the best would do for his daughters snatch. He actually smiled brightly when I told him that I had made her cum while in her ass.

Whitney wasn’t speaking because I was slowly raising her anger level; she wasn’t in the mood to screw because she was so angry and the ‘petulance’ of her mother’s actions this morning. Whitney eventually got dressed and left the house after grabbing her dad’s car keys and money. They were hers after all, her dad made every dime simply to please her. She came back about an hour later with a dark black bag and ran upstairs to ‘get herself ready.’ By the time we heard the car door slam twenty minutes later Whitney yelled down from her bedroom (the master bedroom) that she was ready and if dad couldn’t get the bitch stripped and sucking cock without forcing himself on her in any way.

When she walked in the front door her husband was standing right behind in, naked, with his arms across his chest with a stern look on his face. “Honey, we need to talk about the way you mistreated our daughter this morning.”

Tanya looked back at her husband flabbergasted and disgusted. He was standing nude, not trying to hide his pecker in the slightest, in the front doorway with the door standing wide open. She began to stutter and look around hoping no one would see. She saw half-way down the block a car pulling out of the Johnson’s driveway, so without pause she aggressively shoved her husband back through the door and shut the door before her neighbors saw her husband standing there naked. I decided to make myself invisible Tanya and make her unable to hear me while working Jeremy’s mind over a little too. In his mind Tanya had now physically attacked both members of the family, both of which were higher than her in the pecking order. He now knew she was making a play for the top and was filled with righteous fury and a desire to put her back into her place. The thought of attacking her was quenched though as his daughter had forbade him to. He just stood up and looked at her like the rebellious dog she was. “Listen bitch, if you don’t want Whitney to punish you for what you did to her this morning you had better strip down, drop to your knees, and start your lips bobbing up and down on my rod right now!”

Tanya’s eyes were wide in disbelief, “What the fuck are you talking about? I have never sucked your disgusting dick and I’m not about to start now, and Whitney’s our daughter, what’s she going to do?”

“How about I ram this up your ass.” Tanya spun around to see her daughter almost completely naked as well. She was only wearing a leather harness around her waste that held an enormous blue rubber dildo. She was holding it in her left hand while in her right she held a rider’s crop. She slowly walked up to her mother while holding the whip and began looking at it lovingly. She looked sternly at her father, “Hold her down over your knee.”

I decided to weaken Tanya’s resistance so that to anyone other than me it would appear that her attempts to prevent the upcoming punishment were half-hearted. She found herself unable to scream and her attempts to were barely louder than her normal talking voice. Her yells of no began to sound almost sarcastic to the ears of their listeners. I had not made myself invisible to Whitney and Jeremy, so I walked over with a pair of scissors I had grabbed off of the counter and grabbed onto the cuff of her jeans.

“Mom, you had the chance to take your clothes off willingly but you blew it. Now you’re going to loose them for good and if you want them replaced, you’ll have to buy new clothes out of your allowance.” I opened the scissors and began cutting the right leg of her jeans and smoothly rubbing her well shaped and shaven legs. This started turning her on, but with her husband holding her down she began to assume the one rubbing her legs and turning her on was Whitney. Tanya definitely had some nice legs, it’s a shame she didn’t show them off more.

“No, not my daughter.” She began shaking her head to try to remove the arousal that was beginning to affect her thinking. I responded by quickly grabbing the other leg and began cutting the fabric off of that leg and massaging her calves. Tanya was now becoming more and more turned on from being rubbed by what she thought was her own daughter. As I moved on to her inner thigh a small moan escaped her lips and a devilish smile spread across her daughter’s face.

“Mom, does that little bit of rubbing make you horny? Or is being forced down and treated like the dog you are make you feel so good?”

“NO! I’m not horny, I just got my breath knocked out when this bastard knocked me on my stomach!”

“Really? So that’d mean you’re not wet or hot at all between your pussy lips right?”

Tanya blushed deeply realizing now that she was beginning to feel damp and warm in her sex. She hung her head low and almost whispered a no.

“Huh, you’re not wet? Well we’ll soon find out won’t we?”

I looked over at Jeremy who was smiling lustily at his wife’s bare legs and rubbing the first I had cut open. He was no longer bothering to hold her down, she didn’t have the will to get up now anyways. I held her ass and began cutting from the legs and cutting the rest of the jeans off. Pulling off the denim I liked what I saw but judging by the sneer on Whitney’s face she didn’t. “What the hell is this?” She grabbed at her mom’s panties and grabbed the back and yanked hard on them.

“Those...Those are my panties.”

“These aren’t panties, they completely hide your slit and ass. We need to get rid of them quickly.”

As Whitney held them tight I cut them apart, first across the middle exposing Tanya’s mound. I snipped apart the waistband and grabbed her panties and after a moments inspection pointed out the tiny wet spot from the crotch to Whitney.

“Mom, did you piss yourself?”

“Noooo.” Tanya’s no turned into a moan as I began massaging her butt. It showed no tan, obviously because of the conservative clothing she wore. Her stark white and plump behind made me think about how good a lubed ass-fuck would feel. I realized I’d get to it but wanted to let Whitney’s work run its course first.

“So mom, if you didn’t piss yourself and you’re not horny how do you explain this wet spot on your shorts here?” When Tanya became unable to respond, her daughter closed her nose. When she opened her mouth Whitney shoved the wet spot onto her mother’s tongue and then stuffed the rest of the panties into her mother’s mouth.

“First you spank me, then pull a power move and try to ground me this morning. Now you lie to me. You’re just a little submissive bitch who loves to be smacked and humiliated aren’t you?”

A muffled but discernable no escaped Tanya’s lips.

“Really, so it wouldn’t turn you on if I did this?” Whitney took her riding crop and smacked it hard on her mother’s ass. Whitney hit her, switching between cheeks and going back and fourth while I began to lightly caress the lips around Tany’s now engorged pussy. Juices were running freely and she was soaked. After another good smack Tanya’s back arched and she let out a muffled scream, then went completely limp. I held my finger up to her daughter’s face so she could see her mother’s cum dripping down.

“What a little slut you are, cumming like that just from a few smacks on your ass. Dad, why don’t you give her a couple of smacks, she pushed you down to.” Whitney began watching with pride as her dad began to swat her mother, bringing her to yet another climax. “What a filthy little whore you are mom,” Whitney went around and grabbed her mother’s hair to hold her to eye level, “Dad, did you know she was this much of a slut when you married her?”

“If I had I’d have gotten off a lot more over the last few years.”

“Really? When was the last time she put out for you?”

“My birthday.”

“What? You’re birthday was three months ago!”

“Yeah, I’ve had to get myself off when she wasn’t around. I swear sometimes I feel like I’m going to die of blue balls.”

Whitney moved over and began lightly stroking her father’s cock. “Poor daddy.” She bent over and kissed the tip of his hardening member. “I’ll have to make this bitch empty you out. Hey mom, have you ever heard the phrase ‘air tight’?”

A combined look of lust and dread appeared on Whitney’s face, “No.”

I decided to make myself present to Tanya’s mind since I knew what was coming.

“That’s what they call it when a woman has a cock in her pussy, ass, and mouth. I’ll slide this dildo into your dripping snatch, I’ll let you suck on dad’s cock and Ryan can go up your ass.”

“What? You’re going to invite Ryan over?”

“Oh, I’m already here. Been here the whole time as a matter of fact I have to say, for an old bitch you look like a pretty decent fuck.”

Embarrassment was obviously spreading on her cheeks and began further moistening her legs. She had never realized how much of a turn on being talked to like that was before tonight, but for some reason she found being called a bitch and treated like a slut turned her on like she couldn’t believe. Her daughter was right to do this to her and Tanya began feeling thankful for her daughters ministrations and decided she’d do whatever her daughter said in the future. Besides, that whole air-tight, three-cock thing sounded like fun, especially if the guys or her daughter talked dirty to her. She realized how much smarter her daughter was and should let her handle all the families business and money. She’d cash her paycheck every week and give the money to her daughter and gladly take whatever allowance her daughter allowed. She needed good slut clothes to wear to work. Wasting money on bras and panties would be stupid though since she never wanted to wear them again.

Tanya scrambled free from her husband’s knee and stood up. “Honey, I’m so, so sorry about spanking you this morning. I’ll do anything to make it up to you, and I’ll do anything to let me have all my hole’s filled at once.”

Jeremy looked up with pride at his daughter. “Glad we could remind her of where her place was; on her knees begging to be fucked. So then you wanted her twat?”

“Yeah.” Whitney got up and lied her back on the kitchen floor. After cumming twice her mom was well lubed and I reached between her thighs to spread some of her juice on my cock.

“Now get down there on you’re daughter’s dildo so I can get your ass.”

Tanya looked giddy to get an opportunity to be impaled by her daughter with such a large strap on. She grabbed the dildo and lowered herself, and began easing into her overheated snatch. “Oh yeah, it feels soooo good to do this. She continued to slowly lower herself until Whitney grabbed her waist and pulled her down while thrusting up.

“Stop taking so much god damned time. My boyfriend’s been waiting all night to fuck your pasty ass” She pulled her mother’s arm so that she leaned forward and gave me clear access to her mother’s anus. “Dad, come over hear and let your wife show you what it’s like to taste a man’s seed.”

Jeremy walked over and was holding his impressive dick right in front of her face and as she reached out to tentatively lick it he pulled back and moved so that instead his dick slapped her in the cheek. “I don’t think so. Beg me for my cock.”

“Please, let me suck on your giant prick, I need it in my mouth so bad.”

“Are you a needy little slut who desperately needs to taste my load?”

“Oh yes, I’ll do anything just let me taste you!”

“Okay, all you have to do is swallow.”

Tanya’s response was to grab her husband’s waist and shove his hips forward to start him fucking her face. It felt so good to have her mouth abused and fucked so hard, she wanted so bad to taste that cum.

I decided it was time to have my fun and walked up behind Tanya and got ready. I pressed the tip of my swollen dick up to her hole and held it there. Not to make her beg, but just enough to let me get positioned before mercilessly ramming into her virgin ass. I began pumping in and out and on some stokes could actually feel the giant dildo sliding in from the walls of her anus and reveled in the sensation. I pumped hard and fast without mercy. After holding up for so long it didn’t take me long to cum and shoot my load into her. I came so hard that I felt like I was pissing into her ass. I pulled out and watched, finding myself getting hard again after about three minutes of watching the double team in front of me and went back to the asshole, shooting another much smaller but with the increased lubrication and sensitivity much better feeling load into the slut who was now screaming in orgasm again, she had cum a couple times while I was in her ass. Pulling away I saw her still blowing her husband and noticed a small trickle of cum seeping down her chin as she continued bobbing her head. She must have taken more than one shot in her mouth to.

I watched until I saw Jeremy’s knees buckle as he came again. He practically fell into the kitchen chair behind him and watched his gorgeous daughter bang away at his wife’s hole. It didn’t take long before Tanya came again and slumped over completely spent. She kissed her daughter on the lips and looked down at her with a look of pure adoration that bordered on worship. “Thank you for fixing me, I cant’ stand thinking of what a stuck-up prudish bitch I was.”

Whitney rolled her mom off of her and stood up. “We’re not done yet bitch. Clean Ryan off.” Without hesitation she crawled over to me and licked me clean of sperm and shit. You honestly think I’m going to let you cum more than me? How many times did you cum when I was fucking you?”

“Uhh, three.”

“So with the orgasms you had over dad’s knees that totals 5 right?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright, meet me on the couch,” Whitney took off the srap-on. “You don’t get to cum more than I do, you can’t go to bed until you’ve eaten my pussy out enough for 6 orgasms.” I looked at my handy work with pride as the family grew accustomed to their new roles and added one more thought to the situation. I got my clothes and got ready to leave and heard Whitney yelling. “Dad, where do you think you’re going?”

“Upstairs to take a bath.”

“Nu-uh. No you don’t. How many times did you cum in mom’s mouth?”

“Three.”

“She doesn’t get to have more orgasms than me, she also doesn’t get to drink more cum. Get your sack over here and start feeding me too.” I took one last look before I left, watching mom eating her daughter out while she sucked on her father’s cock.

That was great, but school tomorrow was going to be even better.