The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tips/comments/criticism emails can be sent to .

Path to Darkness

By Somebody You Don’t Know

Chapter 6: The Mind Blackens...

I had difficulty sleeping that night. The thoughts of screwing Ms. Hunt and Mrs. Taylor tomorrow kept me up in more ways than one. Finally I became frustrated and walked down to mom’s bedroom looking for Cunt. Standing outside mom’s bedroom door I knew already that Cunt was in there, and I knew mom had her working judging by the moans and vulgar words coming from inside. I knocked on the door politely and walked in.

Mom was sitting in her bed and sitting on the face of a squirming, sweaty Cunt licking the slit over her mouth. As I approached the bed mom starting rubbing her crotch all over Cunt’s face and smiled. After fucking Cunt’s face for a few seconds she parked herself back on her slave’s mouth and smiled at me, “Hey honey, something wrong?”

I sighed deeply and grabbed my erection. “Yeah, couldn’t sleep. Mind if I partake of your cum bucket m’lady?” I asked this as I bowed and slowly jerked my hand along my cock.

Mom giggled and smiled, “Oh, aren’t you a little gentleman. Of course you can honey, I wouldn’t want my little boy to loose sleep over blue balls with a tramp like this around to take care of it. And just for being so polite you can take her ass if you want to.” I walked beside the bed and grabbed a bottle of Astroglide next to a giant strap-on that seemed to have been used recently.

I began applying some to my stiffie, “Actually if you don’t mind I’d kind to start off with a good titty fuck.” I applied a bit to her melons and rubbed it in as I lifted myself and sat on her stomach looking at mom’s face. “So that way I can screw the dirty slut while looking at your beautiful face.”

Mom smiled at me, “Oh, you’re so sweet. A good boy like you deserves a slave of his own.” Mom gave me an idea but I wanted her to think it was hers.

“Yeah mom, I’d love one but Whitney has her family to take care of and the only other girl around is Katy.” The tumblers fell into place in my mom’s head and seemed completely lost in thought. She didn’t awaken until I reached up and tweaked her nipple.

“Earth to mom, is something wrong?”

“No, I just thought of something. We could turn your sister into your personal slut and then we wouldn’t have to share one unless we want to.” She started to drift again and got a distant look in her eyes. “I’m just not sure how to do it.”

I was now thrusting quickly between Cunt’s breasts since this was only the warm up act and I wanted to cum quickly before the real fun started. Mom was brought out of her reverie as she began to approach orgasm thanks to Cunt’s ministrations and I began pumping as quickly as I could and came about a minute after mom did. After catching my breath I grinned, “Well, there’s always the hypnosis pills.”

Mom looked at me quizzically, “What are you talking about?”

“Oh, these pills I got off the internet. You take ‘em and about twenty minutes later enter a hypnotic state open to any and all mental suggestions. You could just tell Katy that they were vitamins or something.”

“Ryan, oh my god that would be a great idea. Go get them real quick and meet me in Katy, err, Slut’s bedroom.”

I ran downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an aspirin out of the cabinet and filled a glass with water. I ran up to mom and handed her the pill. She walked into her daughter’s room with the ‘hypnosis pill’ and water and asked her if she had taken her vitamin today. When sis said no, mom insisted she take it unless she wanted another spanking. Me and mom went downstairs and watched some tv on the couch while Cunt laid on the floor (since pets weren’t allowed on the furniture) while I every few minutes or so tweaked up my sister’s sleepiness. Eighteen minutes in I put her into an immobile state where she would follow any order and believe any statement made by the person who gave her the pill while answering any questions fully and honestly.

We went upstairs after the show ended, with Cunt crawling on all fours behind us, to check on Katy. She was sitting at the desk in her room with empty eyes and looking at the walls with no apparent thought beneath them. Mom sighed lovingly, “Alright son, if you want to make her into your whore now’s your chance.”

I looked at mom, “No, I can’t. The pills only work for the person that gave them to the victim. So if you want her turned into my slut you’ll have to do it since you gave her the ‘vitamins’.”

Mom looked at her daughter and smiled, “All right then, I’ll slut her up real good for you. Katy, can you hear me?”

“Yessss.”

“Now, let’s get started on your self. You are no longer Katy, you remember Katy and hate her. You’re name is Slut and being Slut is wonderful. Being Katy is both disgusting and terrifying. Katy was a mean, frigid, overbearing bitch that you don’t want to think about. You will not ever question being changed into Slut because turning back into Katy scares you so bad. Do you understand?”

“Yesss.”

“What’s your name?”

“Ssslut.”

“Good because you need to learn what a woman like you is like. You are a submissive, cum-craving harlot who wants to have a master. Your body and mind are completely at his disposal to do with as he wishes. Your master’s cum is the most delicious and wonderful thing on earth and you always need more and will take it anywhere he wants to unload it. Your mouth, pussy, ass, tits, it doesn’t matter where it goes as long as you get it. Understand?”

“Yesss.”

“His goals and his desires are your goals and desires. You’ll do anything he wants you to and allow him to do anything he wants without complaint. It doesn’t matter who the master is once you know who he is you’re only goal in life is his happiness and pleasure. Your only fears in life are his dissapointment and anger. Everything about your master turns you on and you can’t be around him or even hear his name without getting horny. You secretly enjoy being humiliated and punished by your master because it reminds you of your subservience which is what you crave. You have no jealousy, if your master is with other women it means you need to be a better slave. You have no sexual inhibitions and actually enjoy helping your master seduce and fuck other girls he wants to be with and will enthusiastically join in if he wishes you to. You hate using euphemisms for body parts and prefer vulgar terms, the more vulgar the better. Do you understand all that?

“Yes.”

“Good, now how many times have you had sex?”

“Zero.”

“You’ve never had sex? Have you ever sucked a cock?”

“No.”

“Do you at least masturbate?

“No.”

“My god she’s a complete innocent virgin.” Mom’s face became one of revulsion and disgust. “Okay then, strip and lie on your bed naked with you legs spread open. You will continue to lie there until someone parts your pussy lips and breaks your hymen. The person who does that will be your master.” Mom walked over to me almost nervously and seemed to actually be fretting over something. “Ryan, she’s a virgin who doesn’t even frig herself. Are you sure you can make her act slut enough? I mean she’s so far behind.”

Mom looked genuinely concerned and I comforted her by reaching up to grab her tit with my left hand and put two fingers from my right hand into her slit. “Don’t worry mom, by the end of the month I’ll have her co-starring in gang bang porno films.”

Her worried face softened into a smile, “Alright son, go pop Slut’s cherry and turn her into your whore porn star slave sister.” She slapped my ass as I walked past and smiled. Mom left the room with her slave and stood outside the door listening until rhythmic mattress squeaking and screams of “Fuck me master” rang throughout the house. She called Cunt to follow her and thought deeply. She had turned her daughter into a cock-craving slave slut subject to her brother’s most depraved and nastiest sexual desires; for the first time she felt like she had truly earned that ‘World’s Greatest Mom’ coffee mug sitting in the cupboard downstairs.

I had Slut spend the next two hours or so living up to her name. I took the cherry from both her pussy and ass during the night, and finished with her cleaning my filthy cock off with her tongue and wasn’t satisfied it was completely clean until I came in her mouth three times. Afterward I went to my bedroom and told Slut to wake me up at 6:30 for school. When I began to leave she seemed to pout and whimper at my leaving. Touched by her wanton attitude I allowed her to sleep in my room as long as she laid on the floor. Joyfully she grabbed a blanket and pillow. She laid at the foot of my bed and curled up like a dog on the floor.

I woke up to the glorious sensation of wet sucking on my groin. Looking down I saw that my slave had taken to waking me up very pleasantly. Her head was bobbing up and down on my staff with intense need. It didn’t take long before I came in her mouth and she sucked every drop down her throat. I patted her on the head and decided to reward her efforts triggering her mind to give her an intense orgasm. The surprise and pleasure coursing through her body caused her to scream wildly and lunge for my slowly softening dick.

“Not now Slut, I need to get ready for school.” Another puppy-dog begging look caused me to harden a bit. “If you really need another shot in the mouth that bad I’ll have breakfast before my shower and you can sit under the table and blow me. Sound good?” Again my sister jumped up and crawled over to me and nodded as she kissed the head of my dick and began running down to the kitchen as fast as she could. I chuckled, “Good Slut.”

Before leaving for school I told mom to arrange for a professional photographer to do a shoot with Slut, if I was going to get her into doing porn some good shots (both tasteful and lewd) would help. I was going go make the videos with her myself.

When I arrived at school it was evident my changes had gone into effect. As soon as I walked in a friend of mine named Tom was standing by the door and was wearing a bright yellow suit with matching hat and complimented by a neon green tie and feather in the hat. He looked at me as I entered and approached, putting his arm around my back. “Hey Ryan, how’s it going? I was just wondering if you were interested in getting some pussy before class. I got a few ladies here willing to join you in the men’s room if the price is right.”

Looking over there were two girls from school and one older woman. One was (at least used to be) his girlfriend and the other student was a nerd girl known for being the most introverted and conservative girl in the county. The both of them were now wearing tight vinyl clothes that didn’t cover much skin as well as platform heels and sporting fresh tattoos. Tom’s girlfriend’s said ‘cheap fucks 4 sale’ and the nerd girl’s said ‘Cum Junkie.’ Between them was the older woman, who I knew as Tom’s mom who was dressed similarly with a sexy choker on her neck and her midsection had a tattoo that read “Dirty Whore” displayed across her stomach. I appraised them and had my resolve to wait for Mrs. Taylor and Ms. Hunt tested at this point, I always thought his mom was hot and watching her shake her barely concealed tits at me made walking away really difficult. The woman had beautiful, long red hair and spectacular legs that were being shown off in her black lace up stiletto heels. Growing up on the occasions I didn’t jerk off thinking of Whitney, Carol was often in my fantasy. “Isn’t that your mom?”

“At home she’s mom, out here she’s just Cunterriffic Caroline.”

“Sorry man, I’ve got tests with both Hunt and Taylor today so I need to save it. How much to bend your mom over, I definitely will want some tomorrow.”

“Alright, 30 bucks for any hole ya want, 50 if you want to ride the whore bareback.”

I took a $50 bill from the money I got from Cunt’s weekend whoring and gave it to Caroline. “There’s an extra 50 in it if you wear some sort of sexy costume. Same time tomorrow?”

“Of course baby,” she reached down and grabbed my cock through my jeans, “and bring this big boy with you. I got a costume that might make you cream your pants before I even touch you.”

I staggered off at the heat and decided to check out some of the rest of what I’ve done. I walked by the Bible Club and saw that one of the girls was passing around some pills and a quick glance let me know they were fertility pills. My tweaks from yesterday let them think that every time they had a period meant a dead baby. Since they said jacking off was murder it might as well work both ways as far as I was concerned. After they confirmed being pregnant they’d switch to mostly oral sex, since sperm was high protein and would nourish them and the baby. The cheerleaders had gone without panties and were flashing their bear asses and pussies at people passing by looking for someone to stuff some something in there (which wasn’t that difficult to find). Three already had dicks in them and one of them was leaning back on a bench while one of our school’s lesbians ate her pussy. As I walked around everyone seemed to be screwing someone except me, people were running around dressed in animal costumes, like nurses, cops, four pirates I noticed targeting one of the girls I set up with a play-rape fetish and was getting gang banged, barely hiding the enjoyment she was getting from it.

Sarah Nelson, now a S&M mistress was wearing a pair of knee high leather platform boots and nothing else. Her servants were all on the ground rutting with each other for their master and mistress’s enjoyment, except for Sarah’s sister Samantha who was kneeling between her two superiors and getting them off with her mouth going back and forth, which she had to do since her hands were tied behind her back. I looked at the scrum of random bodies and was fairly certain one of the women was actually Sarah and Samantha’s mom.

The flesh and free sex everywhere was testing my willpower and desire to wait until the morning and I could still see the worst temptation coming up to me. Melanie, in part because she was always nice to me and had a classic girl-next-door kind of beauty was my only real girl friend and a long time secret crush. She sauntered up to me dressed like jail bait, her brown hair in ribbons wearing a knit stretch top barely containing her tits and a frilly light yellow skirt so short it barely covered her ass. She was holding a large lollipop and grinned as she stepped over me with one leg and sat on my lap. “Hey big boy, can you be nice and help me find my daddy?” A steamy look was in her green eyes as she slowly licked along the side of her lollipop. My resolve weakened and I was reaching down to free my painfully erect cock when I heard the morning bell telling us it was time for class. Melanie frowned and started pouting as she got off my lap, “Oh pooh.” Before she left I grabbed her arm and one of her tits through her top.

“Meet me after school and we can find your daddy.”

She looked back at me with a sleazy look and grinned, “Pwomise?” I nodded and she ran away giggling as I headed towards my first class. Class went without incident though was a little difficult to concentrate in, especially with the buzzing from a woman next to me who I gave an anal fetish to and turns out couldn’t concentrate long enough for class without a vibrator stuck up her hole. Her occasional moaning and orgasms made my hardon ache with need. Once the class was over I practically ran to my next class hoping it would be somewhat less distracting even with one of my fantasy tramps teaching the class. I went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face and neck on my way to cool down and kept my head down until I got to class hoping things could be a little calmer. Fat chance.

I arrived and Ms. Hunt was wearing clothes that made Melanie’s jail bait outfit look tame. She was wearing a black shirt tied to show off her entire, tight stomach. For bottoms, she had a blue plaid skirt that was maybe four inches long and any movement exposed her panties; and it wasn’t hard to see they were white and crotchless. White stockings and platform sandals added to the look and her blond hair was in ponytails and some blush made her look more like a total whore school girl. As I looked I thought she’d probably look less slutty completely naked and covered in cum. She was very angrily talking to Sarah Nelson, every breath and gesture showing a flash of bald pussy. “What if you get an itch in your slit and need it scratched? A good dom doesn’t get herself off, she has her slaves do it for her! They need to serve and it is their responsibility to catch up on any work or school they miss in whatever spare time you allow them. Now if you don’t want an F for today in both Algebra and SPAT you better find at least one of your slaves and get back here before class starts!” After she was done repremanding her slaveless dominatrix she turned to me and smiled. Her hot and stormy smile left me doing everything to keep myself in control as she approached. Standing close she put her hands behind her back and rocked back and forth, making the slutty little girl look even more prominent. “Remember Ryan, you’ve got your test with me in Sexual Practice and Training today so try not to use too much cum during algebra ‘cause you’re going to need it and I want every last drop.” She began talking in a breathier and more seductive voice with each word and it was a monument to the power of dead kittens that the thought in my mind kept my underwear clean. I wanted to say something suave but her musk and perfume had befuddled my brain and all I could do was grunt as I stepped around her to take my seat.

This class was even more distracting than the last with Ms. Hunt standing around and doing things. Anything she did made me want to ravage her and looking away didn’t exactly take my mind off sex. Sarah Nelson had returned with two slaves, and they were a boy I didn’t know and her mother. Sarah had told them to entertain each other unless she needed to make use of them, so there was some intense petting and hot making out that turned Sarah on and then she ordered her mom to eat her out, while the boy moved and let his mistress suck him off since she was in the mood for a snack and thought cum sounded good.

Looking away from that scene, there was one of the furry girls I made and she had dressed in a sexy tigress costume and was blatantly fingering herself through most of the class and making plenty of growling and moaning sounds. Algebra seemed to go on forever, but finally the bell rang and I no longer had to fight the smells of Sarah and her little orgy. I noticed a kid in the corner dressed as a cop grab a nurse by the ass. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs and his baton, whispering something in her ear making her giggle. I only noticed because the unusual nature of the coupling; the guy was one of the D&D crowd I was in and was about to screw the probable class salutatorian.

I walked straight for Ms. Hunt and was possibly drooling at that moment so close to my prize. She made the standard class announcements (pointing out the condom bucket if anyone wanted them, make sure not to stick to one partner, be sure to cum yourself and make others cum at least three times each, etc) and then she turned her head to me. “So Ryan, the grading will basically come down to how good of a fuck are you. How good you cum, how good you make me cum, endurance, passion, and how long you can keep it interesting. Understand?”

As she talked she had reached down and begun taking her panties off and all I could do was nod dumbly. She dropped down to her knees and began pulling my pants off with a passion that made the little girl look vanish until she rubbed my cock across her cheek and giggled as the pre-cum smeared on her dimples. “Now, don’t take it easy on me because it’s my first time. I’m a slut and I expect my students to treat me like it.” With that she took almost all of my cock down her throat. Something then clicked in my head and I realized that I was the one with the power here and I shouldn’t be the one acting like a lovestruck horny teenager. A sensation and desire to dominate and humiliate came stronger than ever and I grabbed Ms. Hunt’s cheeks and pulled her head off my dick as she whimpered.

“Is there something wrong?”

“Damn right there is, I never gave you permission to suck me did I? If you want to blow me you need to beg for it or I’ll go put my meat in some other worthless tramp.”

Ms. Hunt may be a slut but she was still also a teacher and wouldn’t let a student talk to her like that. A momentary look of anger was squelched by a mind alteration and her cute slut school-girl smile returned. Now she was talking in a higher voice than normal and trying to play the character she was dressed as, “Oh please sir. Mommy got mad at me for dressing like this and sent me to work without breakfast. My wittle tummy is soooo empty and I’d do anything for a warm salty snack from your big, sexy fuckstick.”

She stared up at me pleadingly while I smiled, “You’ll do anything? What will would you be willing to give me?”

“I’ll be your best friend.” Okay, I had to admit that I nearly laughed at this, and glad to see she had taken the little girl act that well.

“I already have one of those, but I could use another slave around the house. If you want to blow me you’ll agree to meet me and Melanie after school so we can go to my place and have a nice all-night orgy.” The idea of a master suddenly seemed nice, no awesome, to Ms. Hunt.

“Oh, that sounds sooo sexy. Bud instead of master, can I call you daddy?”

“Sure thing, twat.” Rather than let her head go, I shoved her mouth onto my rigid cock and began pounding at her throat, pulling her head back and forth at the same time. With the aid of her tongue and amazing suction it wasn’t long before I erupted into her mouth. She greedily drank the first couple shots and then pulled off my cock letting the last of it cover cheeks. So, naked and covered in cum did make her look sluttier than her outfit did, but not by much. I shoved myself back into her and had her suck me hard again.

I picked her up off the ground and carried her over to her desk to lay her over the top. “Alright little lady, daddy’s going to fuck both your ass and pussy today before class is over but for being such a good little bitch I’m going to let you decide which one I take first.”

This actually appeared to be a tough decision and from reading her mind it was like I gave an actual child a choice between Disney World and Disney Land. She wanted them both and couldn’t decide between the two. I took a step back and pretended to leave when she didn’t give me a quick answer, “So you don’t want either?”

“No, daddy, don’t go. Fuck my pussy please daddy! I neeeeed it really, really, really bad.” I walked back up slowly and decided to tease her. I grabbed my dick and put the head right on the lips of her snatch. Just as I did she bucked her hips trying to drive me inside but I quickly pulled back.

“Are you sure you want this honey? Would you like someone else to fill your pussy for the first time? I’m sure that guy over there dressed like a cop would gladly do it.”

“No! I want you! I want my daddy to split my pussy open with his big pole and fill me with his goo!” In the moments of what seemed to be a beginning temper tantrum I plunged forward and tore her open without hesitation or mercy. She squealed and screamed louder than anyone in the class had come close to and I wouldn’t be surprised if her shouts of pleasure and pain were heard on the far side of the school. She told me not to take it easy on her and I decided that I’d actually let the bitch tell me what to do this time. Any trace of the cute little girl vanished now as she squeezed to try to gain every tiny bit of pleasure from my cock that she could as I rapidly and mercilessly pounded into her pussy for the first time.

She screamed, yelled, and shouted as I grinded into her. I felt myself approaching orgasm. I wasn’t ready to switch to her ass yet and quickly pulled out and sprayed her stomach and hiked up skirt with my juice. I went down and began eating her pussy as she wrapped her legs around my head and began to cum. I enhanced the pleasure of her orgasm and kept going until I started to feel myself getting hard again. With the vulgar, nasty screaming she was doing it didn’t take long and I was able to stick it back into her soaked pussy and keep pounding away. This time when I entered her though it didn’t hurt her nearly as much and she was now beginning to enjoy it as I thrusted. After cumming twice already it was going to take me a while to do it again and this time I slowed down to enjoy the feel of her a little more. I reached down and played with her pert orange-sized tits and lied on top of her. I pressed my lips to hers and shoved my tongue into her mouth silencing her latest scream of “fuck me daddy” as it quieted to a sensual moan as we passionately kissed each other. I quickly began tugging at her right nipple as my other hand reached down and massaged her smooth legs. Sensing her approaching orgasm I sped up hoping to cum when she did. After a little more work I felt her muscles tighten on my prick and the extra pressure got me off too. I thrusted as deep as I could get as I spewed by semen into her womb. I pulled out and grinned. I lifted her off her desk and set her on the floor and got on my knees between her legs.

“So, would the little girl like to have me take her ass too?”

“Oh, yeah daddy. I want your cock anywhere and everywhere. Please put it in.” She rolled over and smiled as an idea occurred and I sent a mental suggestion to the science department.

“Well I’d like to but I can’t. See, after three shots I’m a little spent.”

Ms. Hunt scrunched her face up into an angry pout. “That’s not fair. Please daddy, stick in in there. I neeeed it.” A whiny voice was coming from her mouth and I just had to stall for time.

“Well honey, if you want it you have to do something to make me horny. Can you think of something you can do to turn daddy on?”

Her face shifted to thoughts of what she could do. “What if I suck you again?”

“I’ve had 3 blow jobs already today, I don’t think that’ll be enough.”

The whiny tone came back, “But I want it in my butt and can’t think of anything.” I responded by asking her to look at the Nelsons. Sarah was sitting on her desk while her mom ate her pussy.

“You ever tried that?”

“Eating pussy? Nope.” A look of realization showed on her face, “Would that make you hard?”

“Cutey, Seeing a gorgeous girl like you eating a girl out would be so hot it’d probably make the Washington Monument grow another hundred feet and shoot the water from the reflecting pool out the tip.”

She giggled and smiled, “Oh I’d love to be there to catch every drop in my belly. So, who’s snatch should I snack on daddy?”

“Well sweetie, why don’t you look at the door.”

She looked over and my other teacher fantasy, Mrs. Taylor was standing in the doorway naked with a trail of white fluid oozing down her leg. Her giant DDD cups looked great as she swaggered in and walked over to us. At first Ms. Hunt saw Mrs. Taylor, but after a second saw her in a totally different light. She was her other master, but of course she didn’t call her master or mistress or anything like that. “Mommy!”

Mrs. Taylor leaned down and patted Ms. Hunt on the head. “How’s my little fuck-slave?”

“Bad. I fucked daddy with my mouth and pussy too much and he needs some help getting horny again to screw my butthole.”

Mrs. Taylor felt sorry for her little slut. “Oh my, that is bad. Is there anything I can do?”

The little girl giggled and smiled, “Well daddy says if I eat a girl’s pussy for him he’d get hard again.”

“Really? Well that seems like a good idea. So honey, would you want to eat one that already has some white creamy filling?” Saying this she spread her pussy lips apart and showed it to her.

“Yeah, I love cum!”

“Alright, honey let’s get into a 69 and drive daddy so horny he can fuck us both all class long.” They did that and I did continue fucking them both all class long and screwed Mrs. Taylor once I got to her class so thoroughly by the end of class she decided to divorce her husband and come marry me. I had them meet me after school with Melanie and we went to my house where my first slave was waiting by the door and hugged me.

“Oh master, did you find us some more fuck toys to play with?”

“Yep. Except for Mrs. Taylor, she’s gonna marry me and be the other master of the house.”

“Oh, but I don’t think mom will like that.”

I pretended to think for a second. “Wait here.” I went into the kitchen alone and grabbed another aspirin out of the cabinet. When I came back I gave it to Slut. “When mom comes home from work give her a drink with this pill in it. It’s a hypnosis pill I got off the internet and then come get me after she drinks it. It’ll put her into a hypnotic trance where she’ll do anything you say, believe anything you want her to and answer any question honestly. We can make her into a good little slave just like my sweet, sexy sister.”

I had wondered idly after watching mom warp my sister’s mind which betrayal would be more fun to watch, mom on daughter or vice-versa. Tonight I was going to find out.

Epilogue: ...and the soul follows.

(6 months later)

Mrs. Taylor had indeed gotten a divorce and moved in with me, though she changed her name to Eve. Actually she changed it to Evening Whore Taylor which changed again after we were married. Her 14 year old daughter Abagail moved in with us and had thus far escaped my mind alterations. I actually put an aura on her so she’d avoid sex with others and others would avoid sex with her. I actually went far enough to make her completely unaware of sex until her 17th birthday when I planned to download the full whore knowledge into her brain and make her into another slave. I figured full whore knowledge combined combined with virgin tightness could make for one hell of a great fuck.

Cunt continued working as a hooker and eventually made enough to get implants that made her tits bigger than her head (by a rather big margin) and had men all over town lining up to get one of the $1,500 all day fuck-a-thons she offered. Sometimes her assistant Twat (formerly known as Mom) joined them when she wasn’t at work at the strip club. She now had tits almost as big as Cunt and was making a lot of money dancing.

Melanie found the slave thing enticing and begged me to slip her a hypnosis pill; turning her into a slave with slut name and everything. Cumbucket and Slut got into porn and used the stage names of Trampy Tracy and Anal Annie. Most of their movies involved me taking them to school and filming what they did there. Whitney and I still see a lot of each other and fuck quite a bit. She brings her family over when she’s in the mood for an orgy too. My wife insists on being there when we are together. She says it’s because she doesn’t want the tight young thing to upstage her, but she just likes Whitney’s brother as much as I like Whitney.

The rest of the neighborhood has become this way over time. House by house, day by day I make a change here and there to suit my fancy and fantasy. Just yesterday 16 year old Sierra was out walking her family in front of my house. The filthy mongrels she saw them as were all wearing nothing but a collar with leashes as Sierra led around taking pleasure in their embarrassment. I had made her mom and dad’s cum scented and addictive to everyone in the family except her and made it so they could only cum when she gave permission. Someone told me that she hadn’t allowed them to climax in about a week and a half so I altered her. I made her cum just as addictive and a little more potent than her parent’s. Just enough that it would trigger her mom and dad to cum as well. When I told her family ‘the little secret she was hiding’ they collectively jumped her and began to ravage her, trying to make her cum so they could get some of that nectar they craved. She didn’t scream though, as they began ripping her clothes off she remembered this was what she wanted to begin with, her family to get so pent up they’d screw her into a brainless pile of orgasmic flesh. I walked away as her dad and brother attacked her chest while mom went for her snatch and aunt stuck her finger in her niece’s ass. I yelled to let remind them not to focus too much on her pussy since her nips, lips, and rectum were just as sensitive as her clit. An evening of debauchery on my front lawn ensued. Porn is so much better when it’s free.

A few good deeds here and there I guess. Doctor’s work free and have their bills paid by the community, which has virtually wiped out disease and just about any curable malady is caught early and taken care of. People obey all the traffic laws and always drive safely. No one in town is capable of committing any act of violent crime, theft doesn’t occur to anybody in the town limits and drug dealers never notice the town while everyone who was addicted had their mental need ended. I did a lot of this to keep my life extended though, after all it’d suck to turn the town into my own pussy paradise and then get hit by a drunk driver the next day or end up with terminal cancer because I didn’t catch it in time.

Oh, and Tom’s mother’s costume was the best Jessica Rabbit I’ve ever seen and has become a regular in my sister and friend’s movies. Hope you enjoyed my story.