The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Initiation Of Patty Ferguson

by Merle Taylor

Part 2

When she awoke, Patty Ferguson found herself strapped to a bed in a laboratory. Electrodes were placed on her head and body, the wires connected to a large computer system. At the computer, several people were seated in front of individual screens. Walter Forbes walked into the lab, greeting several of the workers.

“Where am I?” she asked, still groggy from the after-effects of the drugs in her body.

“Patty Ferguson,” Walter said proudly, “this is the first day of the rest of your life!”

Then Patty realized why she came to The Diplomat. “You’re the owner, right?” she inquired to Walter.

“Walter Forbes,” he introduced himself, “owner of everything you see around you.”

“You dirty, filthy scum, you ought ... " Just as she had started her protest, a strong electrical current was sent through her body, causing her body to violently convulse. At the end of the jolt, she let out a loud scream of pain. She looked at Walter, her eyes filled with both anger and fright.

“I see the Winfields did their job,” he said. Patty looked to her left; sitting at two of the monitors were Edgar and Gina Winfield!

“I ... I don’t get it,” she said, fearful of getting another shock.

“It’s a simple matter of winning friends and influencing people. Everyone you know—the mayor, the city council, the police, the business community, the clergy, probably even your boss—was invited down here. It took a lot of effort, but I got them to see things my way.”

“Was Mrs. Cather down here, too?”

“Ah, Mrs. Cather. I tried to get her down here, but she wouldn’t bite. So I had to hire someone to fix her car up so she wouldn’t bother me anymore. By the way, the officer investigating the crash spent an afternoon in this very room.”

“But there were 2 other people at the meeting I attended.”

“Don’t tell me ... they were elderly women.”

“That’s right.”

“Well ... Mrs. Schwartz won’t be long for the world. The radiation from that new light in her bathroom is taking its toll. She can only fight the cancer for so long. As for Mrs. Johnson, I only met her once, before a City Council meeting. She was never the same person after she called Councilman Goldberg a kike.”

“You ... you hypnotized her too? You are an evil snake. You’re not going to ... " She never finished the sentence; another powerful shock coursed through her body, jolting her almost to the point of unconsciousness.

“Thou dost protest too much, my child,” Walter said disdainfully. “All you need to do is relax. It is powerless to struggle. Why are you such a frightened little girl?” As he spoke in a steady, soothing voice, he looked directly into her green eyes and stroked her cheek and brown hair. “A beautiful girl like you shouldn’t be so scared. You’re safe with me. Just be patient, Patty.” Patty found herself trembling at first, but as she concentrated on the stare from Walter’s intense green eyes, her fears began to subside. “Just be calm, Patty. Everything will be just fine. You must be tired ... so tired. You need to rest, Patty. If you rest, everything will be fine ... everything will be fine ... everything will be fine ...” His spell was working; Patty was nodding off. “You will feel something covering your nose and mouth. It will pump fresh air into your lungs. Breathe deeply ... it will comfort you.” An aide placed a mask over her face; soon, she was inhaling ether deep into her lungs. “You will sleep, Patty .. and when you wake up, you will be a new woman. You will do something you have never done before ... you will actually be alive.” Walter’s words grew fainter as she drifted off into a deep slumber.

Once she was under, the computer technicians flipped several switches and started watching the swiftly-arriving data on their monitors. Once the information stopped scrolling, the technicians started to pore over the coded language. They were deleting large chunks of information and loading other files, cutting and pasting data from one file to another. The workers took brief breaks to drink cola or expresso; their work would take them into the night. Once one technician was done with his or her work, another would proofread the file, making corrections, additions, or deletions, where necessary.

Once the new file was complete, Forbes ordered Matthew Jones to press a series of buttons. Jones, a short, bookish-looking black man, concentrated on the data, making sure there were no errours. Occasionally, the scrolling would stop, and the computer would ask if it could write over the existing files. Jones answered “yes” each time. When the screen read “File Transfer Complete”, Jones buried his head in his hands and rubbed his aching, weary forehead. Forbes’ face showed a tired smile. “Let’s take her to the next level,” he told his people as they removed the electrodes from Patty.

Patty was now in a different room, on a different bed. She looked around; it looked like a nightclub. As she regained consciousness, several women walked into the room. All were in their 20’s or 30’s, attractive, and wearing nothing but jewelry and high heels. A slender blonde with sleepy eyes was the first to approach Patty.

“Just stay on the bed, Patty,” the blonde told her, “We’ll take care of everything.” Patty looked around; there must have been at least 100 women surrounding her. There were tall women and short women; hardbodies and softbodies; blondes, brunettes, and redheads. Several of the women stood around Patty, their hands running over her body. One woman, a blonde with short hair, kissed her on her mouth. Two other women were licking her nipples, while others sucked on her fingers and toes. The short-haired blonde moved between Patty’s legs and ate her pussy; a busty redhead was now kissing Patty.

Patty’s moans were stifled by the redhead’s kiss; she couldn’t get enough of the hands, mouths, and tongues running over her body. She felt her hips being raised; an unknown tongue was running across her asshole while another was working on her pussy. A succession of tongues and fingers were licking, sucking, and probing her; she was going dizzy with desire. A smart-looking brunette with long legs straddled Patty’s face. Patty now knew she loved to eat pussy, which she did with the brunette. She licked at the fragrant slit for about a minute until her partner came. The brunette was followed by a slender beauty with long auburn hair, then a busty blonde ... then a long-legged redhead ... then a softbodied redhead ... then she lost track of all the pussy she was eating. Patty was hungry for these beauties, and she wouldn’t be satisfied until she made every single woman in that room come. Each woman tasted better than the woman before her; that kept her tongue going, despite the endless parade of vaginas. The women in the room helped Patty generate more energy by taking turns eating her. The hands running over her body didn’t let up, either.

Once she ate her last pussy, which belonged to a young blonde, Patty stayed on the bed as the women continued to please her. After a blonde with a girl-next-door face was done going down on Patty, she asked if there was anyone who hadn’t eaten her. The young blonde and a busty brunette raised their hands. After the blonde had her fill, the brunette took her place. The hours of lesbian ecstasy were driving Patty deeper and deeper into Paradise until the brunette’s tongue brought her to the edge of orgasm. It was only a matter of seconds before Patty was pushed over that edge.

“Oh my God, I’m coming,” Patty moaned, “make me come ... oh shit, yes ... ohh ... OHH-OHHHHHH!! AAAAGGHHHH!!” Patty’s cries rang throughout the room as she raeched a mind-blowing climax. The thought of pleasing all those women in such a short period of time, as well as experiencing all that pleasure from them, made the orgasm even more intense. As the sexual surge subsided, Patty’s body grew limp, and her breathing became heavier. She stared at the ceiling, exhausted. As she recovered, the women quietly left, leaving her alone, tired but satisfied.

In another room, Walter Forbes was watching the all-woman orgy on a television monitor as hidden cameras captured the moment. He was surrounded by several business associates and technicians. After the orgy ended, the people in the room were congratulating each other. Before she met Forbes, Patty would have been repulsed by the idea of having sex with another woman; now, thanks to the computers which re-programmed her brain, making love to a member of the same gender seemed as natural as riding a bicycle.

“It’s safe to say that phase was a success,” Walter laughed. “Tomorrow,” he said with a gleam in his eye, “the next level.”

After her experiences with the 100-plus women, Patty was tired. She went to her quarters, a simple two-bedroom flat, and went to bed. She was awakened the next morning by the telephone.

“Number 4850, please report to Auditorium C at 1000 hours,” said an anonymous voice. She looked at the phone; it was inscribed 4850.

Patty got out of bed and went into the shower. The warm water felt good, cleansing the previous day’s sweat from her skin. After drying off, she went to the closet, but found it bare except for a pair of blue pumps. She went to her dresser; that too was empty. Confused, she went to the phone and pressed the “0” button.

“Central Control,” said the anonymous voice.

“I need some clothing. There’s none in my room,” she replied.

“You’re going to Auditorium C this morning?”

“That’s correct.”

“You won’t need clothes for that. Anyway, why are you complaining? You told us you felt most comfortable in the nude ... even in public.”

Patty thought for a moment. “Oh, yeah,” she realized as she hung up the phone. A minute later, her door buzzer sounded. She opened the door and immediately recognized the nude woman with the food cart as an exotic, dark-eyed brunette who participated in the previous night’s orgy.

“Your breakfast,” she said with a smile as she set the food on a nearby table. “Enjoy,” she said before leaving with the cart.

Patty enjoyed a hearty breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages, and fresh strawberries and cream, washing it down with orange juice. Patty brushed her teeth and put on the pumps before leaving for Auditorium C.

She arrived at the auditorium just before 10:00. She sat in one of the seats. She looked up to the stage; a drum line was rehearsing. The captain, a large black man in the snare line, was calling the shots.

“YYZ, from the start!” he yelled before counting to four. After his count, the drum line went through their number, playing cleanly and loudly. When they finished, the captain shouted, “Good! Let’s take a break!” As they removed their drums, the captain spotted Patty in the auditorium. “Hey you!” he directed to her.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Up on the stage. Right now!” he commanded; Patty was more than happy to comply. As she was getting on the stage, the drummers formed a circle, removed their slacks and stroked themselves. She walked to the center of the circle, watching the steely hardons before her. Instinctively, she got on her knees and took an erection in each hand. She grabbed another phallus as she went down on a goateed man. She went around the circle, stroking off two men while sucking off the third. As each man was being served, his bandmates were applauding and urging Patty on. This incessant cheering was getting her adrenaline pumped; she was going to get every man in this drum line off if it was the last thing she did.

After she had sucked off the last man in the circle, Patty lay on the floor as one of the drummers threw a floormat next to her. She rolled over on the mat before one of the drummers, a thin, bespectacled man, held her body up and ate her pussy. Two other men sucked on her breasts, and her hands reached out to stroke two erect penises. Another man stuck his rod in her mouth; Patty sucked it enthusiastically. The drummers took turns, lapping at her slit while others fucked her mouth and hands. One of the men, a thin black man, lay on his back, his ebony erection pointed to the sky. Patty walked over and lowered herself on him.

While Patty was riding this lucky stud, she continued to suck and stroke as many of the drummers as she could. A man with long blond hair lay on the mat; she left her first partner and took over on the next shaft. The men were waiting their turns to lie on the mat so she could ride them and stroke and suck their comrades. As she was riding a stone-faced blond, the goateed man shoved his rod up her asshole. A hairy Latino stuck his dick in her mouth while she stroked off two more cocks. She was taking on 5 men at a time, their staffs occupying her mouth, pussy, asshole, and hands. She loved the feeling of her mouth and body being filled with manmeat; she couldn’t wait for them to come.

After every man had a fill of her pussy and asshole, Patty sat up, stroking and sucking two men while the others were masturbating themselves. Within seconds of each other, the two men shot their loads on her face. They were followed by two more men, who blew their wads on her face and breasts. The succession of orgasmic blasts continued until all 33 members of the drum line had come on her.

When they were finished, Patty lay on the mat, her brown hair, lovely face, and large breasts covered with cum. She took some of it on her fingers and tasted the tangy cream. Her vaginal and anal orifices were taking their time regaining their original shape and tightness. She was tired, sweaty, and covered with semen, yet she was thrilled by her first gang-bang experience.

In the same surveillance room, Walter Forbes watched intently with his colleagues. “I wish I could go down there and shoot my load on her, too,” said one aide enthusiastically.

“You’ll get your chance,” Walter reminded him. “She’s making remarkable progress; let’s prepare her for the final exam.”