The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Initiation Of Patty Ferguson

by Merle Taylor

Part 3

After recovering from the gang-bang, Patty Ferguson walked around the stage until she found the dressing room. She walked into the shower, cleaning the semen off her face and body. After showering, Patty re-did her make-up, stepped back into her blue pumps, and left the auditorium.

As she walked down the hall, she passed by some of the women who pleased her the previous night, all in similar states of undress. She also passed several fully-clothed people, most of them wearing business suits. As she continued her stroll, she passed by two men getting their shoes shined to the music of Jerry Lee Lewis. The teenagers working on the men’s shoes were shining them in time with The Killer’s pounding piano. She smiled as she watched them; everyone involved seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. She walked a little further until she passed by another stage. On this stage, several cheerleaders were doing their drills to old 60’s frat-rock songs. They were wearing sneakers and bobby socks—and nothing else. In the back of the stage, eight men in suits were standing in a circle, playing pepper. After watching for a few minutes, Patty walked further until a familiar voice called for her from a nearby room.

Curious, Patty walked into the room. She noticed several items of bondage gear, as well as some high-tech gadgets. As she was looking over the room, the Winfields walked in, dressed as corrections officers. They grabbed her by the wrists and bound them with leather cuffs hanging from the ceiling.

“What you doing with me?” she asked before a ball gag was placed in her mouth. Patty was confused; everything was going well—albeit in a surreal way—but now the amusing dream was transforming into a terrifying nightmare. Edgar and Gina blindfolded her and cuffed her ankles to the floor before applying chained clamps to her nipples. Edgar gave the chains a solid tug; Patty cried out in pain.

“Let’s give these gadgets a try,” Edgar chuckled as he gave Gina a flashlight-shaped device. When Gina turned it on, a line of blue light emerged from it. She ran the light through Patty’s body; Patty felt as if she was being sliced in two. She tried to scream, but the gag effectively muffled her cry of pain. The pain was too excruciating for Patty to bear. Gina ran the blue light through Patty’s body again; Patty cried out again, shaking her head violently. She was convinced something was ripping her body apart, yet the light left no marks on her skin. She tried to tell them to stop hurting her, but her pleas were in vain as Edgar and Gina watched her suffer without showing any compassion.

“The laser whip is just the beginning, you dirty little slut,” Gina shouted, grabbing Patty by the hair. Edgar put several thimble-like devices on the tips of her fingers. Several wires connected the thimbles to a small black box. When Edgar flipped the switch, Patty felt something being pushed up her nails, although—like the whip—the sensations actually came from lasers. Again, her screams were muffled by the gag. Edgar flipped the switch a few more times, making Patty convulse violently each time. He then removed the thimbles from her fingers; Patty felt a sense of relief—until she felt something entering her rectum.

Gina had inserted the end of an enema pump in Patty, filling her before applying a buttplug. Almost immediately after her anus was plugged, Patty felt a burning sensation in her bowels. The burning grew with each second; Patty was crying in obvious pain. Gina looked at her with an angry look on her face.

“SHUT UP BITCH!” Gina yelled before slapping Patty across the face. “You are pathetic,” Gina continued her harangue, “a worthless little piece of shit. Look at you; you can’t handle a little punishment, can you, wench?” When she was finished taunting her slave, Gina took some liniment and applied it to Patty’s vagina; she made another vain attempt to cry out as her pussy felt as if it was on fire. When she felt Patty had had enough, Gina unplugged Patty’s rectum, catching the contents of her bowels in a bucket. Patty hung her head; she felt tired and humiliated, and her body ached all over.

Edgar took two dildos and inserted them in Patty’s pussy and asshole. The little pleasure she felt was replaced by sudden jolts of electricity inside her. Her body shook uncontrollably each time Edgar flipped the switch. He then connected the chain holding the nipple clamps to the box; the next shock went through her nipples as well as in her vaginal and anal canals. In between shocks, Gina applied the laser whip to Patty’s back and buttocks. Patty was convinced her skin was being shredded, but the laser only fooled the nerve endings into thinking that way. She thrashed wildly, the leather bounds holding her in place. Finally, exhausted from the excruciating pain, Patty passed out.

When Patty started regaining consciousness, she was freed of the leather cuffs and blindfold. Edgar shouted at her, “Crawl to that corner and stay there, slut!” Patty crawled to the corner and lay in a fetal position, too scared to even move.

Several minutes passed until Gina walked into the room and gently placed her hand on Patty’s shoulder. Patty started back, frightened by the presence of her tormentor.

“It’s OK now, Patty,” Gina said in a sympathetic voice, “the treatment is a success.”

“What?” Patty asked, confused by the recent turn of events.

“Remember when you came here?” Gina asked. “You said you wanted to change. You wanted to put your old life behind you.”

Patty paused to think. She then remembered what was programmed in her brain. “That’s right,” she said, “but did it have to hurt that much?”

“I know, Patty,” Gina said, brushing Patty’s brown hair with her fingers, “but we had to make sure the treatment stood up to the worst kinds of trauma. I hope you’re not angry at me and Edgar. We didn’t want to hurt you, but we had to do it for your sake.”

“You mean ... everything will be all right now?”

“That’s correct, Patty. It’s over. You’ve passed the final exam.”

“Oh thank you, Gina,”

“Patty,” Gina said, continuing to stroke Patty’s hair, “do you know how beautiful you are? When you came here, you were ashamed of your beauty, but now you don’t have to feel that way anymore.” Patty reached over and unbuttoned Gina’s shirt. Gina’s hand moved from Patty’s hair to her breast, which she cupped gently. As Patty removed Gina’s shirt, the two joined in a soft, gentle kiss. Patty undid Gina’s bra, letting it slide off her shoulders while the two continued their embrace. Patty’s willing tongue felt good in Gina’s mouth, as did the soft, smooth skin against her body. Gina’s kisses moved from Patty’s mouth down to her breasts, which she covered in kisses. Patty’s nipples were still tender from the treatment, but Gina’s tongue was gentle, producing pleasure instead of pain. Patty gasped softly and caressed Gina’s shoulders while Gina was kissing those ample, fleshy mounds. When Gina was done with Patty’s breasts, she gently spread Patty’s legs and moved in on her pussy.

Patty’s eyes were closed as she bit her lip and let out a gasp of pleasure. Gina wasn’t intimately involved with too many women, but she didn’t need experience to know that Patty had a delicious pussy. Gina licked softly at Patty’s sensitive folds; Patty’s sighs were soon turning into loud moans that filled the room. Patty grabbed Gina’s hair, wanting to feel more of her mouth on her sex.

“Oh Gina, eat my pussy!” Patty cried out. Gina didn’t feel like stopping, although she ached for Patty’s tongue herself. Her tongue kept gliding over Patty’s pussy; when she found the clitoris, she gently licked and sucked on the small, hard bud. “Oh my God!” Patty gasped as she felt her body shake from her love button being pushed. Gina licked Patty’s clit until Patty shuddered until the weight of a small orgasm.

After Patty came, she knelt before Gina, who was also kneeling. Patty took one of Gina’s erect, brown nipples in her mouth and sucked on it while she rubbed Gina’s crotch. Although she was still wearing her slacks, Gina still felt the friction of the other woman’s touch. Gina stood up; Patty unbuckled the belt to Gina’s slacks before pulling them down along with her panties. She embraced Gina, caressing her ass while pressing the pubic region against her face, her nostrils catching the sweet smell of Gina’s sex. Slowly, her tongue found its way to Gina’s pussy.

“Oh Patty, that feels good,” Gina whispered as Patty ate her pussy. Patty continued to run her hands over her lover’s buttocks and thighs while she tasted her. This moment was even more arousing than her first lesbian experience, since she was able to relate to her partner on a more personal level. Patty’s tongue continued to navigate through the soft folds beneath Gina’s dark red bush, moving up to brush against the clitoris. Gina threw her head back, sighing through clenched teeth. When she wasn’t thinking about the pleasure she was receiving, she felt thankful she played a part in programming Patty to make her a talented pussy-eater. While she ate Gina, Patty stuck her finger up her partner’s love canal. “Oh, finger-fuck my pussy,” Gina moaned while she was being penetrated. After a few seconds, Patty took out her finger and stuck it in Gina’s mouth, giving Gina a taste of her own pussy. When Patty fingered the redhead’s pussy again, Gina slowly knelt in front of her, inserting her finger in Patty. The two women held each other tightly with their free arms, their fingers vigourously pumping inside each other.

“Make me come, Patty,” urged Gina. Patty increased the tempo while rubbing Gina’s clitoris with her thumb. “Oh Patty ... you’re making me come ... make me ... AAAAHHH!!” she cried out, her body becoming weaker as her orgasm subsided.

Now that she had come, Gina could concentrate on making her partner reach her climax. She inserted a second finger inside Patty, her thumb rubbing the clitoris and her mouth exploring Patty’s substantial breasts.

“Oh my God, Gina!” Patty moaned as tears of pleasure poured out of her eyes. “I’m coming, too ... Gina, please ... oh fuck!! OH FUCKING AY!! OHHHHH!!” Patty could feel herself imploding from the force of the orgasm. Her hand grabbed Gina’s wrist, keeping her fingers from leaving her pussy. The impact of the climax was great enough to almost make Patty pass out. After the orgasm was done, Gina held Patty in her arms, kissing her tenderly. Patty exchanged the embrace, holding Gina’s warm, naked body against her as they rolled on the floor. They slowly knelt in front of each other without breaking their hug, continuing to kiss passionately.

After they broke their kiss, Patty looked into Gina’s eyes, stroking her dark red hair. “Gina, you’re great,” she told her.

“You’re no slouch either, Patty,” Gina replied, “I hope you’re not sore at me or Edgar for the treatment.”

“You don’t have to be sorry; I understand.”

Gina slowly moved from Patty’s embrace. She knelt behind her, holding Patty’s large breasts in her hands while kissing her neck and shoulders. “Patty,” Gina whispered in Patty’s ear, “how do you feel?”

“Alive. And beautiful.”

“I knew you’d come out of your shell. I think you’ll do just fine working for The Diplomat.”

“When do I start?”

“Monday. Have you met our boss? Walter Forbes is a great guy to work for.”

“Yes, I know Walter. He’s my friend.”

Walter Forbes was making his rounds about the complex, staying for a few minutes at The Diplomat. He looked across the room at the busty brunette with the girl-next-door face. She was hugging and laughing with Edgar Winfield, who was co-ordinating security at the club. After talking to Edgar, she looked at Walter, smiling and waving at him; Walter smiled and waved back. She then walked to a table where a sophisticated couple in their 30’s was seated. After doing a dance for them, she sat with them and talked.

A few minutes later, they accompanied her to the upper quarters of the club, where she would make a few extra hundred dollars. Walter smiled with pride; Patty Ferguson was well on her way to being another valuable employee of The Diplomat.