The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Payback is a Cougar

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

An 18th birthday gift turns into much more when Rinni angers the wrong doctor.

Chapter 1

Dr. Marie Gemwood was an accomplished plastic surgeon. She finished at the top of her class throughout school, and was well regarded in the community. She had worked hard her whole life and finally had her own small but popular clinic. So why did she have to deal with these two in front of her now?

“Mom! You promised you’d get me the best!” the daughter whined to her mother.

“That’s right sweetie, and you will.” The mother looked at the doctor and gave a mean look, “You will give my daughter the breast enhancement surgery I am paying her for. I am NOT leaving here without it!”

Dr. Gemwood sighed. Business is business. However, she hated it the most when mothers take their snotty little brats in for surgery. “Are you absolutely sure this is alright with you? She’s still young, and she has more time to grow.”

The young girl snapped at her, “I’m 18 thanks! My mom promised me I could get a boob job when I turned 18, and I want it! Just because you need work done doesn’t mean I can’t want any.”

The mom chimed in agreement, “My little Rinni is right; we’re paying you, and I’m consenting, so just do it already, gawd.”

Dr. Gemwood almost yelled at Rinni for the comment, but let it slide. She was just an entitled little girl; she didn’t know any better. “Alright then. I understand. Even though I don’t agree, I’ll perform the operation. Rinni I’ll need to examine you; if your mother will step outside for a moment, please.”

“Hmph, finally,” the mother turned her nose up at the doctor and began to leave the office. She told her daughter on the way out, “I’ll be outside when you’re done sweetie, okay?”

“Alright mom!” Rinni waved good-bye to her mother and after the door shut, furrowed her brows at the doctor. “I dunno why you’re giving me shit for getting work done when you’ve had stuff done too.”

The doctor raised a brow at the comment. It was true she had a bit of work done. Some nose work here, a bit of a tummy tuck there, but nothing the little snot should be ripping her for, she thought. She breathed in, ignoring her and continuing, “Alright, remove your shirt so I can examine you.”

Dr. Gemwood took a look at the teenager. She was the typical rich white girl, with blue eyes and blonde hair. Rinni was a few inches shorter than the doctor, and had nice, pale skin. She probably did a good job staying out of the sun and using sunblock, thought the doctor. It was true that her B-cup breasts weren’t particularly large, but she was only barely 18, and they fit her small frame. They were well formed and perky, and didn’t really need any work done, but as the doctor looked at her face she just thought she looked particularly young.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Rinni? You’re still very young, and your breasts are very nice and fit your build well.”

Rinni looked annoyed, “Are you jealous of my breasts or something? I already said I wanted it done. I want to look even better now, not when I’m some old cougar like you. My boyfriend thinks it’ll look good.”

Of course he would, the doctor thought. She was getting frustrated with her attitude, “Now, now, Rinni. I already said I’d take care of it; there’s no need to have an attitude.”

“Attitude? I’m not even mad. You don’t want to see me with an attitude, okay? Tch, just get on with it; I can’t stand being around old ladies for too long. It’s so sad. You’re already old, so why are you trying to look hot? That’s for girls like me.” The girl had a smug smile on her face.

The doctor was appalled. What sort of family was she raised by? What kind of person insults the doctor about to operate on them? This girl obviously had no idea who she was dealing with. “Okay, you’d better stop now. Remember I’m the one about to operate you alright? It may not be the best idea to keep insulting me.”

The girl didn’t take the hint. “Is that some kind of threat? If you mess this up my mom will sue you to hell! You’ll be so in debt you won’t live to see it paid off; which isn’t long now judging from how old you look. Just make me hot so we can pay you, got it?”

Old? Dr. Gemwood didn’t consider 45 to be that old, but the girl was only 18. Nevertheless, she had been insulted enough. This girl needs more than a lesson, she thought. If she merely berated her, nothing would change. She had other ideas, however.

“Right, I apologize. Well then, I’ll schedule you for an appointment next week, but I need to do a little prep work first. I have to give you a shot; it’s just some medicine that will make the operation go more smoothly.”

The girl was thrown off guard by Dr. Gemwood’s sudden compliance, “Oh. Um, yeah. I guess so.”

Dr. Gemwood rummaged through her drawers until she found what she was looking for. Being so deep into her business, she found herself engaging in her fair share of black market business. She didn’t buy into most of it, there were lots of scammers out there, but one item in particular she found to be useful. It was a serum she had managed to acquire that left her clients highly suggestible. It took about a week to work, but it left the target ‘imprinted’ with the person they see when they were injected with it. Afterwards they were indefinitely suggestible by the they were imprinted to, and took everything said by that person as fact or a good idea. Marie almost never used it, but she felt it was warranted today. Besides, she wasn’t Ms. Goody Two-Shoes exactly either.

“Don’t move, this will only take a moment.” She took the syringe and plunged it into Rinni’s breast, taking no care to be gentle and getting a bit of satisfaction from her wince.

“There we are. All done!”

Rinni complained, “That hurt!”

The doctor rushed her out, ignoring her complaint, “Just head up front and have your mother make an appointment to see me next week, alright? Thank you for coming!”

“What? Oh, okay.” The confused girl walked out, leaving to a forced smile from Dr. Gemwood. “I’ll see you next week then, I guess.”

Dr. Gemwood’s smile left her as the door closed. She was going to show Rinni what happens when you get on her bad side. She took particular exception to the cougar comment. Dr. Gemwood wasn’t known for her bad side, but that’s because most people who have seen it wouldn’t be able to tell anyone about it anymore.

* * *

Rinni was spending some intimate time with her boyfriend. Her mom was out of town, and the two were making out. Before long, she reached a hand down his pants, feeling for his cock. He didn’t have a particularly large one, but large ones scared her so she was fine with that. Besides, she only gave him handjobs because she refused to give him any head. It was a little bit too much for her to handle right now.

As she fondled his balls, her mind floated to thoughts of her breasts. Should she really get them larger? She traced a finger across the length of his dick, causing him to moan loudly.

“Are my boobs too small?”

Barely conscious of her question, her boyfriend uttered out an answer, “Yeah, sure. I mean no. What? They’re fine.”

Suddenly she stopped her hand, “Sure?? What do you mean fine? I knew my boobs were too small. You know I’m getting them done. What do you think of that?”

The boyfriend knew he was in a trap, and did the best he could to get out alive. “I’m, uh, you should do whatever makes you feel happy about yourself...”

“Hmph.” She withdrew her hand, folding her arms. Her boyfriend knew he’d be in for a rough night as he zipped his hands back up and began trying to get her forgiveness.

* * *

The following week Rinni’s mother had dropped her off for her appointment. She had her shirt off, as Dr. Gemwood made her final examinations before starting the procedure.

“So, are you ready for your breast augmentation today?” Dr. Gemwood gently lifted Rinni’s breast. “Let’s see, you’re a 34B now, and you want to go up to a 36C, correct?” She smiled with a certain look that would have caused most people to think twice about what they were doing, but not Rinni.

“Uh-huh. That sounds right. Can we start now?” She looked around impatiently, already distracted after just sitting down.

Dr. Gemwood knew the serum was in her system already, and all she had to do was tell her what she wanted and Rinni would follow. That was too easy though; not nearly satisfying enough. She was going to make this last for a little while. That serum is hard to come by, and it’s not often she gets to have fun like this. She suppressed a grin and questioned, “We could, but do you think that’s the size you want?”

Rinni looked at her, slightly confused, “Yeah...it’s what I signed up for, right?”

“I know. I’m just mentioning it because for someone like you, a boost up to that size wouldn’t really help you look mature enough. There are plenty of teens with that cup size; do you know what I mean?”

“Yeah, but-”

“You’re trying to look sexy, right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Guys think large breasts are sexy, and little girls don’t have large breasts, isn’t that correct?”

The wheels turned in Rinni’s head. “Yeah, I think so...”

“So you don’t want to look like a little girl do you?”

Rinni shook her head, “But bigger sounds too big...I’m not sure I want it.”

“It’s up to you, but if you want to look like an adult that men will find sexy, what you’re looking for won’t do the trick.”

Rinni frowned, “Well, my boyfriend will probably like it...Can I change it now though? I already signed the forms.”

Marie smiled at her, “It’s no problem. You just need to sign another form with the new cup size you’d like. Do you want to go bigger?”

“I-I guess so. I mean, I don’t want to, but I don’t want to look like a kid. I want to look sexy—like an adult.”

Rinni was blushing now, and Dr. Gemwood relished the moment, “You’re asking me to give you a larger size then? What size would you like then? I think men find larger sexier, but it’s up to whatever you can handle. That is, of course, as much as you’re willing to limit your sexiness.”

“I want,” Rinni swallowed hard as she became nervous, “I want to be a D cup.”

“Oh, you do, huh? Is that sexy enough for you?”

Rinni thought about it for a moment. Looking down at her breasts, she answered, “Yes. No! Wait.” She whispered, “Double D. 38 Double D. That’d be so hot.”

Marie turned an ear towards her, “I didn’t catch that. Tell me that again?”

“38DD. I want to be that size.”

“I’m sorry, can you speak up?”

Rinni spoke more loudly than she intended, “I want to have 38DD boobs!” She turned red and turned her eyes away.

Marie was amused. “Hm, now that I think about it that’s quite large. I’m not sure I can do that for you.”

Rinni’s eyes went big, “What? You just told me to get them bigger!”

“I did not. You wanted them bigger. I don’t have to give them to you if I don’t want your business, but it’ll be your loss.”

Rinni was annoyed. She was set on bigger breasts after convincing herself to get them. “Fine! Give me the bigger boobs, I want them!”

“A little demanding aren’t we? I’m about to do a nice job for you here.”

She wasn’t happy, but she really wanted this now, “Please! Please make my boobs bigger! I have to have those 38DD boobs!”

Rinni’s eyes pleaded earnestly, and Dr. Gemwood was elated. The serum worked perfectly, and this girl would be made an example of. Breasts that large would look ridiculous on her 5′4″, 105 pound frame. It suited her plans perfectly, however, so she agreed to do the work.

Rinni signed the new papers, and Marie warned her, “Your new breasts will be quite large. We will have to do it in stages. This time we’ll put you up a cup size, and next week we’ll see how it’s doing and go from there, okay?”

“Uh-huh. Does that mean we can start now?”

“That’s right Rinni; follow me and we can get started.”

* * *

Rinni stood in front of the mirror. She was admiring her new cleavage after the operation, “Oh my god, they’re so big! It’s...it’s so sexy! I love it!”

Marie smiled, “They look great, don’t they? It’ll go along great with your new tan.”

Rinni looked at the doctor’s reflection in the mirror, “Why should I tan? I like my smooth, pale skin.”

“That’s just it, isn’t it? With white skin like that, you still just look like a teenager who had a growth spurt early. You don’t truly look like a sexy adult.”

“I don’t?”

“Not at all. You really have to work that tan. Believe me.”

Rinni looked unsure but decided to trust her, “Well, I guess you would know. You’re old enough to.”

Dr. Gemwood’s eye twitched at that comment, “You just move along now, and come back in two weeks so I can check on you. And don’t forget to tan! If you look older you’ll look sexier!”

* * *

That evening Rinni’s mother was mad at her for getting her breasts done larger than they had discussed, but Rinni was convincing and her mother backed down. It was a one-time deal, so she let her get away with it. Besides, she reasoned, it wasn’t as if she hadn’t had her fair share of work done as well, so she could only get so mad at her daughter.

A few days after Rinni was glad she had gotten them larger, as she was in the mood for something a bit kinkier with her boyfriend and breasts this size made it easier. Leaning over her boyfriend, she placed his cock between her tits and started massaging it with them.

“Oh shit Rinni, that’s awesome!” Her boyfriend was astonished at what was happening to him right now. Especially after the last debacle they had when she asked about her breasts. Now they were gigantic, and while he wasn’t complaining about them before, he certainly wasn’t going to start now.

“Mmm!” Rinni found herself turned on by it as well. Normally she wouldn’t be up for something so out there sexually, but with her new breasts she thought it would be a shame not to at least try it out.

She worked her breasts around his cock, both of them breathing in heavily as the scene turned them on. It didn’t take long before her boyfriend came, spurting his seed on the top of her breasts, and a bit on her chin.

“Oh gross.” The cum had snapped her out of her sexual trance, and she immediately went to the bathroom to clean up. Looking over at her boyfriend, he was still in a daze with a goofy grin on his face, not even noticing her disgust with what she did. “God, he’s like a little kid or something.” She said aloud, though he wasn’t paying much attention.

* * *

Two weeks later Rinni had appeared at Dr. Gemwoods clinic, dropped off by her mother. Dr. Gemwood examined her breasts, commenting on how the scars had begun to heal well, and the operation looked good. The doctor also noted to herself that Rinni’s tan had come in nicely. She had probably gone to a tanning booth a few times in the last couple of weeks, but it isn’t enough.

“So how are you and your boyfriend doing?”

“Fine. None of your business really.”

Dr. Gemwood was only trying to make small talk, but this girl was such a bother. “True, but you trust me now. Don’t worry about anything you say to me. I’m a doctor; your secrets are safe with me.”

Rinni’s expression became friendlier, “I guess you’re right. Sorry about that. We’re doing okay though. He likes my boobs.”

Dr. Gemwood decided to pry a little more, “How far are you two along? Did your new...assets come into play?”

“Huh?” It took Rinni a moment to realize what Dr. Gemwood asked before it clicked, “Oh, um, well I did give him a, well, a boobjob...it was awesome.” Her voice trailed as she blushed.

“Oh don’t be embarrassed! It’s just sex! I see naked bodies all the time, and I’m an adult, just like you now.”

Rinni perked up a bit, “That’s true, isn’t it? Pretty cool to think of myself that way now.”

Dr. Gemwood felt like she got the small talk out of the way, and got to serious business. “Rinni, I want to make you an offer, since you were such a good patient. Would you be interested in a free nose job? I can make you look even sexier, and I really want to help you.”

Rinni looked concerned, “I dunno, why would you want to help me?”

“Well it wouldn’t exactly be free. If you pay for a lip enhancement, I can give you the free nose job. It’s one of the cheaper procedures I do, so it wouldn’t be too bad for you. I’d just like to try out a new procedure. Ah, don’t worry though; it’s 100% safe, I just haven’t personally had much experience using it yet.” She lied; she was going to do a standard procedure, but she needed an excuse.

“So I’d be your guinea pig?”

“Well, in a way, yes. I could always just ask someone else, but I figured you’d be interested. It’s also a better deal than I’d give someone else, since you were such a good patient.”

Rinni thought it over, “Well you’re kind of weird to be honest, but my mom’s coming to pick me up in about two hours. Can you do it by then?”

That would be pushing it a little for what she wanted to do, but she would do it, “Alright, I can do that, just for you. What do you say? Are you up for it?”

“Uh-huh. Go ahead. I think it’ll be worth it if you can make me look sexier. Not that I think my nose or lips are that bad anyway.”

Dr. Gemwood picked at her, “Sure, if you like looking like a child. Some guys are into that.”

Rinni frowned, “Where do I sign?”

* * *

Rinni’s face was partially wrapped in bandages; she sat on a chair as Dr. Gemwood explained what was next, “I’ll remove your bandages next week, so make sure to come back.”

Rinni felt her lips being very swollen, “Wuh about my mowf?”

“The swelling should go down in a few days; you should be able to get an idea of what it will look like then.”

The doctor considered Rinni for a moment, then continued, “You know, Rinni, how much sleep do you get right now?”

“Uh, like 8 or 9 hous.” Rinni responded awkwardly.

“It’s not good to get too much sleep. You should try to get less, like say at most 5 hours.”

Rinni was surprised, “That wittle?”

“You’ll be okay. Set your alarm for four hours sleep for now. It will take some getting used to, but it’s better for you.”

“Awight.”

“Now get going; your mom might be waiting for you.”

When Rinni saw her mother, she freaked out. Seeing her daughter’s bandages on her face, it was all she could do to barge in the doctor’s office and throw chairs at her. Rinni did everything in her power to convince her it was her own idea, and that it was mostly free. That calmed down her mother a little bit, but she was still grounded for a week. It was fine with Rinni though, as she didn’t really want to go anywhere with bandages on her face.

* * *

Dr. Gemwood could see how tired Rinni looked. No doubt due to her new four hour sleep schedule. Rinni’s lips were no longer swollen, but they were still enormous. They were just large enough that her lips didn’t touch completely, and the doctor found it amusing that even with bandages were on her face and she still bothered to wear lip gloss. Her eyes were half opened as the doctor removed her bandages. They grew wider once she saw her reflection.

“I-I look older!”

It was true, Dr. Gemwood thought. She did look older, but only because she had made it so. Her nose was no longer the pert, cute button nose she had, but was now sharp and straight. It basically looks obvious that she had a nose job, and made her look a bit older. “You do, Rinni, it makes you look sexier. I think you look sexier.”

“I guess that’s okay then...”

“It really sets off your tan and other work nicely.”

“My eyes look gross too...”

Rinni’s eyes would have had dark circles regardless because of her lack of sleep, but with the nose job the circles were extremely dark and bruised looking. “You can just take care of that with makeup,” Dr. Gemwood offered, “but you’ll have to get some heavier makeup than what you normally wear, as those circles are pretty dark. It probably suits you anyway now, as heavier makeup tends to make people look a little older and sexier.”

Rinni pondered the doctor’s suggestion, “Hm, is that right?”

Dr. Gemwood continued on, “My, now that I think about it, you’ve quite the obsession lately with looking older don’t you?”

“Sexier,” Rinni corrected, “Old isn’t sexy.”

“I didn’t mean old as in a grandma. I just mean not like a teenager. An adult. Adults are sexy, and you’re all about looking like an adult aren’t you?”

Rinni was absorbing what the doctor was telling her, “Uh-huh. I want to look adult.”

“Then you should keep it up. I think it’s a good look for you. Well, you’re obsessed anyway so I’m sure I don’t have to tell you.”

“I am a little obsessed with it aren’t I?” Rinni laughed weakly, obviously tired.

Dr. Gemwood was satisfied with her work on Rinni for today, “Well, things look good here. Thank you for helping me out Rinni. I know you can’t help yourself, but I appreciate it.”

“Uh-huh, whatever. Bye.”

Rinni left, but Dr. Gemwood knew she wouldn’t be gone for long.

* * *

Rinni had her mouth full of her boyfriend’s cock. She was giving it her all; dressed up in black lace lingerie and her makeup done heavy, she felt sexy and that made her horny. Lips wrapped around his member, she slid them down the length of it, tongue licking the underside as she did so. Her dark lipstick left smudges on her boyfriend’s dick, and she liked it, as if she was leaving his mark on him. She felt his cock convulse, and knew he was going to cum soon, she looked up, excited to see his face as she teased him, and she was surprised to find a horny but concerned expression looking back at her. She didn’t know what to make of it, but set it aside as she swallowed his load.

Her boyfriend sank back into the bed, spent from the blowjob, and Rinni walked over to her cabinet. Reaching behind the clothes inside, she pulled out a small glass and a bottle of Jack.

“Want some?” she asked as she poured herself a shot.

Her boyfriend gave her a shocked look, which annoyed her, “What are you doing? Is that..? You drink?”

“Tch. Why not? I’m an adult.” She gave him a look of disgust and took a sip of the alchohol, leaving lipstick and cum on the glass.

The boyfriend sat up, “You’re barely 18! I didn’t know you drank! And the surgeries, your breasts…all the makeup… I can’t deal with it. You’ve become so different lately, and it’s making you look kinda old really.”

A bit of rage flickered in Rinni, “What?? Old?! I knew it; you’re just a little kid! I’m not old I’m mature and sexy! Unlike you—you’re just a little boy, with that little dick of yours. You can’t handle someone like me!”

She downed the rest of the shot and slammed it on the table. “You can let yourself out!”

She walked out of the guest bedroom to her own room. Luckily her mom was out for the weekend so she wouldn’t have to explain herself as she slammed her door shut. She stripped off her lingerie angrily and started picking out some clubbing clothes.

“How dare he! Old? Hmph. Maybe I shouldn’t settle on someone so early. There’s someone out there who can understand me, I just have to find them.”

After touching up her makeup, she found the car keys for one of her mom’s other cars, and drove out to the club. She wasn’t particularly a clubbing person before, especially since she could only get into under-21 clubs, but she knew dressed like this they wouldn’t question her. Besides, she thought, it was only midnight; she had at least a few more hours before she’d even consider sleeping.