The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Payback is a Cougar

Chapter 2

Dr. Gemwood hadn’t expected to see Rinni for a few weeks, but she had been taken for a pleasant surprise when she was at the mall a week later. They had crossed paths and Rinni had noticed the doctor. She came over smiling and waving, “Dr. Gemwood! Alone at the mall? Only younger guys go here; you won’t find a date in this place!” Rinni laughed, but Dr. Gemwood was too busy staring at her to notice.

A few weeks really did a number on Rinni. Her continued tanning left her skin dark and reddish-brown. Her skin was becoming drier from the continued tanning as well. Her clothes and makeup made her look much older than the 18 that she was. She wore a dark green dress that went halfway to her knees, and she wore heavier makeup; plum lipstick and dark eyeshadow and eyeliner giving her face a more mature look. Her nails were the same color as her lips, and square-tipped. The lack of sleep topped off her older look, with dark bags under her eyes showing through the concealer, and the loss of weight making her look a little sharper edged in her features.

“So doctor?” Rinni looked at the doctor expectantly.

Dr. Gemwood was still in a daze, and started at Rinni.

“My new look? Don’t I look more mature and sexy?”

“Oh! Oh yes, very much more.” Dr. Gemwood snapped out of it and smiled at her. “You should probably eat a little more though. You look a little thin, like a young girl.”

Rinni looked at her confused, “How is that?”

“Well, it makes you look smaller. Eating more will give you curves, and make your body look more mature and sexy.”

“Hmm,” Rinni thought, “maybe you’re right. You do look a little bit older with your weight.”

Dr. Gemwood frowned, “Is that so? Well it’s sexy, alright? You should fill out your frame some more.”

“Alright, alright. Stop hassling me.”

“How’s the boyfriend? Try your new lips on him?” She smiled coyly at Rinni.

Rinni just gave a look of distaste, “I DID give him a blowjob, but after he came he told me I looked a lot older! Can you believe it? We got into an argument over my new look and so I broke up with him.”

“Oh no! Are you alright?”

“I’m fine. I don’t care about him now. Calling me old- if anything he’s too young for me, like naive or kid-like or something y’know? Anyways I’m totally good. There’s lots of hot guys at the club, and they all taste great,” she said, winking at the doctor.

Dr. Gemwood nodded, happy that the boyfriend had noticed changes in the way she intended. Eventually Rinni would want someone as young as him, but for now it would do.

Just then Rinni’s cellphone rang. “Ugh, what now?”

She listened for a moment and then spoke, “Yeah mom-uh-Miriam. I know. No I’m 18 now—I’m an adult. I can call you by your first name; you’re an adult too! God. What? I’m talking to Dr. Gemwood at the mall. Yes, she’s with me. What, no! Okay god, fine! Don’t be a jerk okay??”

Dr. Gemwood just stared at her conversation, and when it finished Rinni shoved her pink studded cellphone into Dr. Gemwood’s face. “Here. It’s Miriam. My mom. She wants to talk to you I guess.”

The doctor put the cellphone carefully to her ear, wondering what her mother might say.

“What have you been doing to my daughter?!?!”

Dr. Gemwood flinched as Rinni’s mother continued. “I only wanted to give her a boob job, and now she’s gotten more work done and she looks like a slut! She told me you did it for free as well?! What are you trying to do? I’ll sue you!”

Rinni sighed as she could hear the faint sounds of yelling through the phone, but Dr. Gemwood remained calm; she knew this would come eventually. “Miriam, please listen. Your daughter came to me. I merely did what she asked. I only offered it for free because she agreed to the procedure I needed to do for research. Yes I know. She’s an adult, so she can provide consent for herself I’m afraid.”

Dr. Gemwood nodded and listened to Miriam speak some more before interrupting, “Alright, Miriam, here’s what we can do. Why don’t the two of you come to my clinic this Friday, and we can talk over some options and find a course of action? Alright? I’m afraid I have to go now so why don’t we talk it over then. Thank you for understanding—I’ll see you Friday.”

Rinni looked embarrassed and stressed as she took the phone back from the doctor. “Er. Sorry about that. She gets kind of crazy, y’know?”

“Don’t worry about it; I’m sure we can work something out.” Dr. Gemwood felt like a cigarrette after that ordeal and so she pulled out her box.

Rinni looked at the cigarrettes and asked, “You smoke?”

“Yeah, it helps me relax after things like that.”

“Isn’t it gross, though?”

Dr. Gemwood was about to answer, and then had an idea. “Well, maybe but people think it looks sexy.”

Rinni thought about it. “Do they? I thought people hate it.”

Dr. Gemwood convinced her, “Oh some do, but many also find it sexy. Think about it, an object between lips like yours—it’ll drive guys crazy. Plus, it’ll help get rid of some stress you’re having.”

“I see...”

“Here, try one.” Before Rinni could say otherwise, she was handed a cigarette and Dr. Gemwood lit hers and her own up.

Rinni took a puff and began coughing, causing Dr. Gemwood to laugh a little. “There you go—you’ll get the hang of it.”

She watched Rinni take a few more puffs, this time coughing less. “That’s the way. Pretty sexy.”

Rinni visibly relaxed and smiled at the doctor, “You think so?”

Dr. Gemwood merely took out her box of cigarettes and handed it to Rinni. “Here, why don’t you take these for now. It looks like you have a lot of stress to deal with. Feel free to use them up—I’m sure you can afford more.”

“Really? Thanks Dr. Gemwood!” As she took a drag, her lips cradled around the cigarette, and Dr. Gemwood thought it wouldn’t take long for her to become a chain smoker at this rate.

Rinni removed the cigarette from between her lips, leaving a wine-colored stain on the filter. “I should probably get going. I still have some things to buy before Miriam starts bitching again.” She laughed to herself and waved to Dr. Gemwood. “Thanks again, doctor.”

Dr. Gemwood smiled, holding the cigarette between her fingers. “Good-bye! See you Friday!”

They parted ways, and Dr. Gemwood took a last quick puff on her cigarette and put it out, trying to look nonchalant as she passed a security guard, who would surely berate her if she was caught smoking in the mall.

* * *

Rinni was on her back for the third time in a week since the incident at the mall. In yet another stranger’s bed, her legs were spread wide as a man she just met in a nightclub thrust his member in and out of her snatch.

“Ahn! Ahn! Harder! Fuck me harder!” She was sweating from the thorough workout, and as she gripped the bed with her arms over her head she was thinking, even through the fog of sex and lust. She thought about how mad she was at her mother, and how it felt so good to take out her frustrations in sex and partying. For a moment she felt dizzy, but the feeling passed as her man for the night hit a particularly nice spot inside her. Flooded with lust, she realized she hadn’t been sober for over 2 days now, but it didn’t bother her.

She was an adult now, and she could do what she wanted. Even the men she was “going out” with were older. She didn’t particularly enjoy older men, people closer to her age were better, but they were the type to fall for her lately. Well, they were in their late 20s and they looked pretty young, so it wasn’t too bad she thought. Besides, the sex was great. Overcome with sexual feelings, Rinni let loose, “OHH GODDD!!!! YESSS!!!” As she orgasmed, she gritted her teeth, bucking her hips in a frenzy. It might be the third time this week, but it hadn’t gotten any less good. If anything, having sex with people she barely knew was really turning her on.

After they both finished, she turned and grabbed a cigarette from the nightstand. Taking a deep breath in, she savored the flavor of it as she pondered how to let this latest guy down easy.

* * *

It had been some time since Dr. Gemwood had used the formula on Rinni, and now that she was seeing her and her mother, she came better prepared. She knew she couldn’t afford to wait a week for the serum to kick in. Thanks to a special connection she had, she was able to develop a new version of the serum that worked almost instantly. It cost her quite the chunk of change, and that wasn’t even the only item she had prepared for today’s meeting. She was excited for today’s developments and had to calm herself down as Rinni and her mom walked in.

Rinni’s mother Miriam spoke first, “Now tell me, what’s the meaning of these extra surgeries my daughter has apparently been asking for?”

Dr. Gemwood stayed calm, “I’m only doing what your daughter asked for. She’s merely a client like anyone else, and she’s old enough to provide consent for herself.”

Miriam wouldn’t accept the explanation, “She’s not that kind of girl. You must have manipulated her into doing these things! Look at her—she’s smoking now and everything!”

The doctor looked over at Rinni, who appeared to be a bit nervous. Probably hadn’t had a smoke for a while, she figured. “Why don’t we discuss this privately while your daughter goes outside. She looks like she could use a smoke break.”

The words caught Rinni’s attention and she quickly nodded and left before her mother could stop her. Miriam looked annoyed and turned back to the doctor as the door shut, “Why did you let her do this to herself? What kind of doctor are you??”

Dr. Gemwood took a deep breath. Grabbing a syringe, she looked at Rinni’s mom and spoke, “Let me explain what procedure I used on your daughter. It’s harmless and will make it easy to see why she was so interested.”

“I don’t care what kind of process you’re using! I want to know why-”

Just then Dr. Gemwood ‘tripped’ over nothing in particular, but she yelped, causing Miriam to be distracted for a moment at the doctor’s apparent misstep. The doctor fell forward into Miriam, where she injected Miriam’s arm with the serum as they collapsed to the floor.

“Ow!” Miriam yelped, “What the hell was that? Did you just inject me with that thing? What was it?!”

Miriam was standing up quickly as Dr. Gemwood lied, “It’s just a saline solution. I was only going to demonstrate the breast enhancement procedure with it. It won’t do anything harmful to you, so don’t be alarmed. I apologize for tripping.”

“But what if you injected me in the vein? You can’t do—”

Dr. Gemwood was relieved when she saw Miriam’s pupils dilate as she went into a momentary trance from the serum. She walked back to the table quickly and placed the syringe down, and took the opportunity to give some quick commands while she was in the trance and not speaking.

“Alright, Miriam. First, calm down. Everything is alright, and there’s no need to be alarmed. Your daughter made correct decisions and you won’t question them. In fact, you won’t question any decisions she makes. Anything she or I tell you you’ll accept as fact. You’ll trust my opinion completely, as you know I’m a great doctor.”

Thinking for a moment, she looked over Rinni’s mom. She was quite a beauty for someone her age, 39 if Rinni is to be believed. Dr. Gemwood wasn’t a lesbian, but she did consider herself to be bisexual, and she figured if she was going this far she might as well go all the way. “Well, also, you find me very attractive sexually.” Boring, but to the point, she reasoned.

As she finished speaking she saw Miriam come out of her trance. She would have to thank her connection later; this new serum really did work much better. She waited to see Miriam’s reaction.

“Ugh, what happened?”

Dr. Gemwood explained, “I tripped and fell on to you, and you were momentarily confused. I’m sorry for my clumsiness.”

“You’d better be, why I have half a mind to...” Miriam looked upwards at met the doctor’s eyes, confused and stunned by the sudden beauty she didn’t notice before, “...uh, well, I suppose it was just an accident.”

“Still, I apologize. At any rate, what about your daughter?” Dr. Gemwood asked as she stepped closer to Miriam.

Miriam did have a daughter, but she was divorced. That being said, she also considered herself bisexual, and had a few encounters with the fairer sex in her history. It made it much easier to accept falling in love with the doctor, and harder to be mad at her about her daughter, of whom she was also finding easier to accept.

“I did have a concern possibly that she may be taking it too far?”

Dr. Gemwood was face to face with her. “I think it’s alright, she can make her own decisions. She’s old enough.”

Miriam’s face became red as she was embarrassed to be so close to the doctor, “Yes, yes you’re right.”

“I mean, you had her before you even turned 18 didn’t you? It must have been rough, but she’s all grown up now.”

Rinni’s mom suddenly raised an eyebrow, “Hm? No I had her when I was 20—she’s only 18...”

“It was a long time ago, but Rinni told me herself. Surely she’d be right that about her age. She’s 23. That means you were actually 16 when you had her—a teen pregnancy.”

Miriam frowned as she considered this, “I...it was rough. I was so young back then I must have forgotten.”

“It’s alright, sometimes we forget things.” Dr. Gemwood was now inches from Miriam’s face.

Miriam was beginning to breathe heavy as her thoughts became jumbled by her nervousness.

“Do you want to kiss me? Don’t be afraid.”

Rinni’s mother’s eyes were focused on Dr. Gemwood’s lips, supple and shiny in its light gloss. She edged closer, her mouth parting slightly as she began to close her eyes.

The doctor suddenly pressed her lips deep into Miriam’s, causing her to moan gently as their lips slid across each other. She stuck her tongue forcefully into Miriam’s mouth, and quickly pulled away.

“You love me, don’t you.”

“Yes!”

She pressed into her again, this time grabbing her ass as well. Miriam’s eyes went wide for a moment as Dr. Gemwood pressed her sexual advantage, “I’m all you think about now, aren’t you?”

She slid her hand around Miriam’s skirt, and slipped it inside, rubbing her finger gently across her nether lips as she made out with her more. Miriam sank a little as she struggled to keep her legs from going out under her. She was sweating now as Dr. Gemwood pulled away.

“Lick my pussy.”

Miriam breathed in heavily, licking her reddish-brown lipsticked lips. “I really...want to...but it’s so demeaning...can we just make out instead?”

Dr. Gemwood stepped back from Miriam, who had difficulty letting go. “If you want to keep seeing me, you’ll do as I ask. Now get on your knees. Here, you can use this pillow.” She grabbed the pillow off the nearby examination table and tossed it at her feet.

With great consternation she knelt down, her need overriding her sense of pride. She began licking and Dr. Gemwood moaned aloud. “Ah! You’re really, aah, good at this! I knew it hah hah you really love eating people out. Nfff, fuck! I can see you getting hornier!”

Miriam suddenly found licking Dr. Gemwood’s pussy to be much more enjoyable. She slid her tongue between her folds, feeling waves of pleasure herself as she did so. Her lips played with the doctor’s nub, causing her to yelp in pleasure. She sped up her tongue, causing the both of them to get closer and closer.

“Oh god!”

“Fuck! Fuck!”

“Ahh! AHHHH!”

Dr. Gemwood was leaning heavily on the examination table as she gushed into Miriam’s mouth. Miriam was on the edge of orgasm herself, but Dr. Gemwood gathered herself and moved away from Miriam. “Stand up now, I’m finished. Thanks for that.”

Miriam was sweaty, and her makeup was ruined from licking pussy. “I’m so close though! Can you do me?”

Dr. Gemwood laughed, “As if I would. Don’t even get yourself off, only I will tell you when you can orgasm. For now why don’t you wash your face in that sink over there while I call your daughter back in.”

Miriam looked distraught and frazzled as she was still near-orgasm, and turned to the sink while Dr. Gemwood left to get Rinni. They returned to the room as Miriam sat on a chair nearby, redoing her makeup.

Rinni turned to her mother, “Is it all good now, Miriam?”

Miriam didn’t even look at her as she touched up her lipstick, still feeling horny as she clenched her thighs, trying to appear inconspicuous. “Mm hm.”

“As you can see everything is fine, just as I said it would be Rinni.”

“Awesome! Thanks doctor.”

“Of course. Call me Marie.”

Miriam shot her daughter a look of jealousy.

Dr. Gemwood continued. “You left your ID here last time by the way. Here you are—don’t forget it this time!”

“I did?” Rinni looked perplexed as she took the ID from her. Dr. Gemwood had a fake ID made with a new birthdate for her stating she was 23.

“I don’t remember this...hey, by this thing I’m 23? That’s wrong.”

Dr. Gemwood corrected her. “No it isn’t. Did you forget your own age?”

“I’m 18...” Rinni looked unsure of herself.

Her mother responded first, “Don’t be silly honey, you’re already 23 remember?”

“Right. Besides, look at yourself. How could you be 18? You look much more mature than that.”

The comment made Rinni blush, and she turned and looked at herself in the mirror over the sink. She indeed was 23, she thought. Her features were no longer the young ones of her teens she remembered. Her nose made her look a bit older and her breasts and lips sexier, and her tired eyes and sultry makeup gave her the look of someone who’d seen many a night out. But despite the flavor of cigarettes in her mouth, she was still bothered by something. She’d been bothered by it since she came here, and it was the real reason she was nervous.

“Miriam, can you head on home for now? I’ll take the bus later. I want to talk to Marie about something.”

Dr. Gemwood was intrigued as Miriam was a little annoyed about her daughter being on a first name basis with the doctor. “Alright sweetie. I’ll head home. Call me alright?”

She then looked over at Dr. Gemwood, “I’ll keep in touch.” She gave her best sultry look, licking her lips as she left.

Dr. Gemwood turned her smile away from Miriam and onto her daughter. “So what’s the trouble, Miss Rinni?”

Her lip quivered as she answered, “I-I think I’m obsessed with looking older.”

Dr. Gemwood raised an eyebrow in amusement. “Obsessed?”

“At first I thought I just wanted to look sexier, and that meant looking older. But the older I look the hotter it feels to me. I’m weirded out by it but I can’t stop! It just makes me feel so good—you have to help me!”

“How exactly should I help you?”

“Make me...look older.”

The doctor toyed with her, “Older? But I thought that was gross? Didn’t you make fun of me for looking old?”

“I did! It is! I mean, so what...!” She blushed as she realized her mistake. “I don’t care, I need it. Just- isn’t there something you can do to help me look older?” She bit her lip as she pleaded, “I reaaally need it bad!”

“Well it’s not like I can just give you it for free...”

“I’ll get the money! Goddammit! Don’t look down on me like I’m some kid—I can handle myself! Even if I have to get another job! I’ll do anything for you...even ‘those’ kinds of things...just please do it for me!”

Dr. Gemwood briefly considered using her sexually as well but she already had Miriam. “It’s not an issue of favors, it’s that I don’t think you deserve it.”

Rinni became flushed with anger as she grew desperate, “Deserve? Did you forget who I am, you old bitch? You’ll do this for me—don’t think that just because we met at the mall we’re suddenly friends or something. I’ll tell everyone you did this against my will and sue you for everything you’ve got! Then you’ll really have gray hair.”

Rinni folded her arms in defiance as Dr. Gemwood sighed. She thought that Rinni had been a nice girl, and even considered stopping things here with her, but she could see her true nature and she decided to keep ‘helping’ her. Well, no one ever said Dr. Gemwood was the sanest person around exactly either.

“Fine, you’ll get what you want. Just pay the money.” Dr. Gemwood replied calmly.

Rinni still wanted more, “Is it possible to any of it today? I promise I’ll pay you as soon as possible!”

The doctor couldn’t believe the gall of this girl. “Hmm... I think I can do some things for you. Some facial work. Maybe some other things. You’ll have to trust me though. And you’ll have to stay overnight. Is that okay?”

“Yes! Oh god yes!”