The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Payback is a Cougar

Chapter 3

It took Dr. Gemwood many hours to complete the procedures, but she was extremely satisfied with her work. It wasn’t often that she did procedures to make people look older, but she felt things went perfectly. She still didn’t go too far, as she wanted to savor the changes, and it took quite a bit of willpower to not get herself off during the operations.

The morning after the surgery, Rinni sat in bed groggily as Dr. Gemwood held a mirror up to her face, explaining the new changes.

“Did it go well?” Rinni asked groggily.

“Beautifully. You’re all healed up too. Take a look.”

“My cheeks!”

Rinni had cheek implants now, through a new procedure Dr. Gemwood performed that healed overnight. Instead of her cute oval face, her cheeks where enlarged, giving her face more of a heart shape. They were so large they caused her nasolabial folds (smile lines) to always feature prominently, giving her face an older appearance and taking away the youthful smoothness of her old face.

“Do you like it?”

Rinni looked confused, " I’m, I look strange…”

“You look hot, trust me.”

“It’s hot?”

“Mm, yeah, just look at how sexy your face is now, trust me, you love it,” Dr. Gemwood smiled at her.

“It is, isn’t it. So sexy looking…” Rinni said in a daze as she touched her new cheeks.

“Why don’t you look a bit lower and see what else I’ve done,” Dr. Gemwood had a sinister smile on her face.

“What? My breasts! What did you do to them? They look different...other than the new piercings I mean, obviously. Why do they feel so heavy?”

“Calm down. I said to trust me. First of all, those are new piercings, yes, and they’re weighted. They’ll feel strange for now, but I’m sure you won’t mind.” She tugged one of them gently, and Rinni moaned. “I’d advise you not wear a bra from now on, but it looks sexier anyway so I’m sure that’s not a big deal either.”

Rinni nodded as the doctor continued, “The other thing to notice is your nipples are much darker.” Rinni’s nipples had changed from a light shade of pink to a deep, dark brown. “It’s an experimental procedure, but basically your nipples are permanently that shade.”

“They look so huge!”

“Well yours were large before as well, but darkening them made it very obvious is all. Anyway, that’s it!”

Rinni was looking down and playing with her nipples, forgetting that Dr. Gemwood was still there. “Well, I’ll let you enjoy your new look for a while. I’m glad you’re pleased. When you’re done, go on and get dressed. You can mail me a check when you’re able. Until next time!”

Dr. Gemwood walked out and shut the door behind her. Soon, loud moaning could be heard from the other side as Rinni enjoyed her new features.

* * *

Rinni had completely stopped hanging out with her friends these days, instead preferring to go cruising for men alone. Since becoming drinking age (or thinking she is, anyway) she’s taken to frequenting bars, finding it a good place to look for men closer to her liking.

She stepped into a local bar, sporting large sunglasses on top of her head even though it was nighttime. She was definitely looking for a man to take home tonight. Her black skirt barely covered her ass, and her tanned thighs no longer were the svelte creamy thighs she once had. They were now significantly thicker, thanks to her new diet of eating whatever she wanted. She walked to the bar, stumbling in her high heels. Her red silk top did nothing to keep her unsupported breasts from shaking freely, getting the attention of the man in the neighboring seat.

“Hey, can I get you a drink?” The tipsy man asked her.

“Sure babe- whatever you’re havin’.” Already drinking at the previous bar she was at coupled with her silk shirt rubbing her nipples, whose weighted piercings showed through the fabric, was making her horny.

Before the man could think of something witty to say, she had already struck back, finding the 30-something year old just the type she was looking for, “Maybe I’ll have some of you.”

She put her hand on his thigh, and the man was surprised, and stammered as he blushed, “I-I’ll have s-some of you too, heh.”

He smiled nervously, wondering if she was playing a prank on him. She simply kissed him on the mouth heavily, dipping her tongue to play. As she pulled away, his mouth had markings of her red lipstick, and a trail of saliva came from his mouth to her extended tongue. Breaking it off, she whispered in his ear, “Let’s go to your place.”

Without another word, the two left the bar and went straight to his place, where she had sex for the third time this week, and the third man this week. Rinni loved it when she turned them on so much they made fools of themselves. It was cute. None of them really stuck with her, and she didn’t call them afterwards, but the sex was good. Most of the time she didn’t mind—they were around their early 30’s—but she found herself missing the youthful energy of the 20-somethings. She wanted to look older, not date older, she told herself.

* * *

“Oh god! More! Don’t stop, nhhaahh! That tongue!”

Dr. Gemwood curled her toes in pleasure as she was being eaten out by Rinni’s mother. Dr. Gemwood’s juices rubbed all over Miriam’s face, and Miriam became even hornier; she was becoming addicted to the smell and the taste of the doctor’s pussy.

Dr. Gemwood had her palm pressing Miriam’s head tightly against her snatch, and Miriam had to force her head sideways every so often to breathe in between tongue lashings.

“Oh fuccckkk!!!” Dr. Gemwood was glad that she had the examination rooms soundproofed long ago. She grabbed Miriam’s head tightly with both hands as she reached climax, throwing her own head back in ecstasy.

“AAAANH!FUCK! Ahn! Ah! Ahhh!!”

As she basked in the afterglow she looked down at Miriam; she slipped her fingers into her throbbing hole, no longer able to hold back how horny she is.

Dr. Gemwood snapped at her, “Hey bitch, get up! You don’t have time to get off right now.” She took a breath; multiple orgasms took a lot out of her. “Hurry and get cleaned up, your sister is coming.”

Rinni’s mother stood up, still flushed and breathing heavily, but confused by her statement. “Sister? I don’t have a sister.”

Dr. Gemwood countered, “Sure you do. Remember Rinni?”

“Rinni’s my daughter, not my sister. She’s not old enough to be my sister.”

“What are you talking about? You two are the same age, 32. Look at you, how could you be her mother?”

Miriam looked into the mirror next to her. Dr. Gemwood was right, she thought. She stared at her high ponytail and her cute face, and realized she was wrong about Rinni.

“Huh, I don’t know what came over me. I must have gotten confused...” Just then she remembered what time it was. “Oh no! I can’t wait for her—I’m late for my shift!”

As Miriam cleaned up, Dr. Gemwood was considering the situation she had created for Rinni’s mother. She had used her more-than-considerable surgery skills to begin making her younger. This was extremely difficult, as it’s one thing to make someone look older, but the real grail of her work was to turn back the clock. If anyone was able to do it well, however, it was her. It hadn’t taken too much to convince Miriam she was 32, though, given the great shape she was already in. She merely gave her a cute button nose, gave her a small eye lift, and her own diet took care of the rest.

What had changed more was the rest of her life. No longer was she an entitled bitch of a woman; she had quit her job and became a waitress at a local cocktail bar, thanks to a suggestion from the doctor. Her cute clothing got her many tips, and she was quite proud of herself. When Miriam finished cleaning up, she waved at the doctor, “Thank you for letting me pleasure you Miss Gemwood!” She gave a small bow and left quickly. The doctor smiled contently; she was shaping up to make a fine sex slave.

Dr. Gemwood didn’t have long to relax, as she herself had noted earlier, because Rinni came down the hallway, looking desperate.

“Dr. Gemwood! Marie! I need to talk to you!”

Dr. Gemwood peeked her head out of her office and Rinni surprised her, pushing her back in and following inside.

“What’s the problem Rinni?”

Rinni had tears welling up in her eyes, “I need to look older!”

Dr. Gemwood was amused once again. “Older? You’re 23 already,” she told the 18 year old.

“It’s not enough! I want- I NEED it! It’s all I think about day and night!”

“Aren’t you already popular with the guys?” She tried to prod Rinni for info about her sex life to embarrass her.

Rinni didn’t even think about it. “I am! I fuck guys almost every night. It’s not about them though. I want to look older! It’s just a thing I have to have! Do it for me doctor, please I can’t stand it!”

“I thought you hated looking older? Don’t you want to look sexier instead?”

Rinni had a concerned look. “I know! I hate looking old, I fucking hate it. I don’t know why but looking older makes me feel good—it feels right. I’m so glad I’m not a teenager anymore, but at the same time I really hate the idea of being old. I say that but at the same time I want it soooo bad! I don’t know what to do anymore!!”

She began crying and held her head against Dr. Gemwood’s bosom. “There, there. I can help you, you know. I will help you.”

Rinni sniffled, “You will?”

“That’s right. Don’t worry about the pay either. I’ve worked it out with your sister, Miriam.”

“Huh?”

Dr. Gemwood explained to Rinni her new familial situation.

* * *

Months had passed since Rinni had last seen Dr. Gemwood. She had healed up after her latest surgeries some time ago, and was enjoying her new job at a cocktail bar. At one time she would have been in the middle of college, but that possibility was long gone, and all she knew now was her new life. She even had her name changed. Rinni was too cutesy, too young, so she had it changed to Rosalyn. She felt it was much more refined and still sexy. She loved her new life; her wet pussy never felt better as she was being fucked over a crate in the storage room. She took in each thrust, appreciating the young man’s fairly large cock and happy that someone at her age was still able to get action like this.

“Oh Ryan, fuck me harder baby! Fill me up!” She moaned in a voice sounding raspy from heavy drinking and smoking. She pressed her ass backwards into the man’s crotch, causing him to moan as well.

“Nggh! You just might earn that promotion sweetie!”

Rosalyn smiled as things were going according to plan. She knew her boss was younger than her, but it didn’t bother her. In fact she kind of had a thing for guys a bit younger than her. They were easier to manipulate. Besides, at 32 with her skillset she didn’t have many options for moving up. At the very least he was a pretty good fuck, she thought.

She thought ‘pretty good’ as Ryan’s crotch slapped into her ass, because while he was big, she was much looser. Part of Dr. Gemwood’s surgeries was making her vagina be more realistically old, and so Rosalyn’s slit was gaping wide, lips distended, able to take just about any cock easily. The former ‘Rinni’ didn’t know it was surgery, and assumed it was simply due to her age and all the sex she had imagined having up until now.

Ryan’s cock began tensing up, and Rosalyn knew he was about to release. She clenched down on his member as he let loose, filling the condom. He lay on top of her for a moment, and then got up.

“Clean this up for me will you babe?” Ryan motioned at his penis, covered in his jizz after he removed the condom.

She smiled at him and went to work, licking his cock clean.

Ryan pulled up his pants and flashed her a smile as he walked off, “You’d better clean yourself up too. Customers are waiting. I’ll see about that promotion sometime, my little slut.”

When he left the room her smile reversed. She lay on the floor and looked down at herself, thinking about how she’s made herself into a slut. Her loose pussy was evidence enough, but the rest of her screamed slut as well. Bleached hair, tons of large jewelry, copious amounts of makeup, including slutty red lipstick and drawn on eyebrows. She ran her 1-inch long red fingernails across the tattoo right above her pussy; it read ‘Mama’s Cunt’. She thought she might regret it someday but not right now.

On a younger looking body she might have looked like a porn star, but she just looked like a desperate single woman, who knows she’s going to run out of time to be sexy soon. Her skin was the color of fake tan, her boobs were beginning to sag from many months of nipple weights, and her face had the aged look of someone who had too much plastic surgery, yet she still had heavy bags under her eyes from months of poor sleep. Her jawline was even aged now; one of the last things she had done was being given a stronger jawline. She knew that it would make her look older, but she also had a fetish for it, and she thought that it wouldn’t hurt too much since she was already 32.

She’s been getting better at using her charms to manipulate men, but she still wasn’t great at it. Sometimes she was still used like this, and didn’t get her way. Younger men were easier targets though, and she took a chance with Ryan.

“Not a total loss,” she said aloud to no one, “at least his cock was big.”

“Was it now?” A figure entered the room, causing Rosalyn to turn around surprised.

“Oh it’s just you. Don’t scare me like that, Miriam!”

“Hey sis, I told you, call me Mixie!”

“Ugh, fine, MIXIE. You’re too old for a name like that!”

“We’re both only 32!” Mixie countered.

Much like Rosalyn, Miriam changed her name to Mixie, but in her case it was because she wanted a cuter name. Mother and daughter stood next to each other, looking and believing that they were sisters, though their styles couldn’t be more different. Rosalyn was the sexy slut, and Miriam, now Mixie, had gone from a rich sultry look to a cheap, cutesy one. Her blonde hair was now in curls, with a pink ribbon on one side, and bangs dyed pink. She wore a frilly dress, with white stockings and black Mary Janes. They were supposed to be sisters of the same age, but with recent work to make her look younger, the reality was that Mixie looked 5 years younger than 32 and Rosalyn 5 years older.

“Anyway,” Mixie teased, “someone’s been having some fun with the manager hmm?”

Rosalyn waved her away, “I will neither confirm nor deny any allegations. But I will say he might be giving me a promotion.”

“Ooh!”

“And we might be having a little sex!”

“Rosalyn!”

The two of them laughed at her joke, went back to work. Rosalyn was already preoccupying herself with the idea of looking even older. After all, she thought, if younger men were easier to manipulate, looking older would widen that gap making it easier to manipulate more men, wouldn’t it? Wouldn’t it? She thought about it, but she knew it wouldn’t matter because it wouldn’t be long before she would have to see Dr. Gemwood again.

* * *

Many more months had passed still. Dr. Gemwood lay back on her examination table, feeling the whipping of the tongue working on her below.

“OOh! Yes! Keep going Mixie! You little slut! Ahh that feels sooo good!” Dr. Gemwood yelled out in ecstasy, gripping the sides of the chair as she reached close to orgasm. Over the last few months Mixie went from being Rosalyn’s mom to her own perfect little sex slave. With the serum it didn’t take long at all for Mixie to become completely obsessed with serving the doctor, and the doctor grew to enjoy her little visits, so she decided to keep her around.

As she reached climax, she gripped Mixie’s hair, causing her to squeal a little as the doctor’s juices rubbed on Mixie’s face. Afterwards Mixie leaned back, exhausted but still horny, and after a moment of basking in the afterglow, Dr. Gemwood sat up and looked down at her, still on her knees, and completely naked.

Dr. Gemwood was extremely proud of the work she did with Mixie’s face. Anyone would have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to have done what she did to her. The former 38 year old now wouldn’t be mistaken for anything over 19, with her cute button nose, round face, and enlarged eyes, which combined with her lusty expression made her look like a little teen slut. Her hair was now a number of colors, with it being primarily blonde, but with streaks of light blue and pink, and the bottom third of her hair fading into a deep red.

Mixie’s body on the other hand was another story. The doctor also fixated on making her look as young as possible, and so her figure was that of a prepubescent teen, albeit a somewhat tall one. Her hips were narrowed and her breasts were barely even an A-cup now, completely removing her bombshell figure. Her nipples were a pale pink color and even her vagina had plenty of work done, making it look just like new. Her face might have made her look 19, but her body made her look much younger. It might have been a problem if her tastes ran as young as she looked, but she only had eyes for the doctor now.

It wasn’t just her looks either; through Dr. Gemwood’s training she even acted like a cutesy little teenager, one with a strong fetishistic sex-streak anyway.

“Mistress! I’m like, super horny!!” Mixie pouted.

Dr. Gemwood decided to allow her to have some pleasure today. “Alright Mixie-slut. Come here and I’ll help you.”

Mixie got up excitedly and hopped over to Dr. Gemwood, lying down over her lap. Dr. Gemwood raised an arm and began spanking her.

“Ahn!”

“What do we say?”

“AHN! T-thank you mistress!”

“Again!”

“AHHN! Thank you mistress!”

This continued for a few more times, turning Mixie’s ass red. Dr. Gemwood could feel her leg getting wet as Mixie leaked onto her as well, and raised a final arm, swatting down hard.

“AAAAAHHHhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn!!”

It was more than Mixie could handle, and the orgasm caused her to roll off Dr. Gemwood’s lap and slump on the floor, writhing in the throes of pain and pleasure.

Afterwards, Dr. Gemwood glanced at her watch, “Alright now get dressed my little slut, your ride is going to be here soon.”

“Yay!” Mixie ran off to get dressed and cleaned up. Dr. Gemwood thought that Mixie made a much more entertaining receptionist, though she was near useless practically speaking. She only worked a few days a week however, today of which was one of those days, thankfully making a naked Mixie prancing through the hallways easier to deal with as they were the only ones around at the moment.

A short while later sounds could be heard from the front door.

“Mixie! Honey where are you? We’re running late!”

Dr. Gemwood walked up to the front to greet the visitor, “Hello, Mrs. Peren! Mixie is coming.”

“Please, call me Rosalyn,” she replied, stubbing out her cigarette as she stood outside the doorway, “no need to be formal when you’re dating Mixie.”

Dr. Gemwood hadn’t told Rosalyn that Mixie was actually her sex slave, but then again why bother? Contuing to make small talk, she picked up on her outfit, “Going somewhere this afternoon?”

Rosalyn looked at herself and then laughed, “No this is for work. Mixie and I work at the strip club, remember? We’re late for our gig. I was up a little late last night, so I apologize if I look a little worse for wear.” She leaned in close to Dr. Gemwood and whispered conspiratorially, “If you want to know though, I managed to bag me one who was barely 18! Youngest one yet! I know some people consider it an insult, but I’d say I’m doing a good job as a cougar don’t you?” She laughed a hoary laugh, “Not bad for 47 eh?”

Dr. Gemwood smiled, she knew the girl was actually 19, but after all the effort she had expended, no one would ever guess that again. Rosalyn was dressed in a skintight leopard-skin bodysuit with black spike heeled boots. The bodysuit clung to her body and showed off all the weight on her thighs and stomach she had accumulated over the past few months. Her arms fared no better, added fat causing her arms to droop a little, swaying as she moved her arms about, which were decorated in far too many bangles and bracelets, and ending in 2-inch long nails painted orange. Her breasts completed the deal of selling the image of her body as a 47 year old’s (one in very bad shape) as the nipple weights had done their job, leaving her breasts sagging far down her chest, as the leotard wrapped around them, but left an enormous amount of cleavage on display, definitely a sign of a desperate aging woman.

Her face fared no better, as her eyes were not only tired and dark from smoking, drinking and lack of sleep, but also through additional surgery. A facelift only served to actually make her look older, as the amount of plastic surgery she had gave her the look more of an old person trying to look younger. Her makeup was poorly done and overdone, even for the strip club, as she had on plenty of foundation, too much blush, bright red lipstick covering her enormous lips, and heavy sky blue eyeshadow across her entire eyelids. A nose ring and large hoop earrings completed the effect, and her platinum blonde hair was teased out as high and wide as it would go.

Dr. Gemwood found it funny that she was even older than herself, yet still had sex with people about Rosalyn’s real age. Then again, she thought, she herself is having sex with a woman who looks 16 but is actually 38, so who is she to talk? She laughed to herself at a job well done, no one fucks with this doctor, she thought, as Mixie came running, clutching her Hello Kitty backpack. She wore a white tubetop with a sequined heart that did everything to show she had no breasts, and she had fixed her makeup which mainly consisted of pink and glitter in various amounts.

“Hi mom! I’m totally ready!” She landed with a little hop step in front of Rosalyn, white 4-inch heeled Mary Janes clicking on the tiled floor and twin ponytails flittering about.

“We’re running late honey! Come, give your mommy a practice kiss.” Mixie leaned in and deep throat kissed Rosalyn. Dr. Gemwood had managed to convince the two that they were in opposite roles now, from mother and daughter, to sister and sister, and now finally to daughter and mother instead. But with a little something extra, the doctor grinned evilly.

As they kissed, Rosalyn ran a finger up her former-mother’s ass crack, lifting her new daughter’s pink pleated skirt and revealing a lack of panties underneath as Mixie moaned.

“Good job honey, they’ll love that at the strip club. Now say good bye to the doctor and we’ll get going.” Mixie kissed the doctor in a similar manner, as the doctor remembered that the two had a mother-daughter routine at the club that raked in the cash.

They waved good-bye and walked off, with Rosalyn keeping a firm hand on Mixie’s ass. Dr. Gemwood had started out only intending to teach Rosalyn, previously Rinni, a lesson, but it ended up being so much more than that. She wasn’t a doctor of very strong morals to begin with, to put it extremely lightly, but the past year had given her so many more ideas, and so much more to look forward to. Now she was totally corrupt, and loved every second of it. She thought of her schedule and what else she could do to have some fun, as she walked to her secret room to check her new supply of special serum.