The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘PAYBACK TIME’

© Mesmerr

12

The deep throaty purr of the sleek Jaguar cruising effortlessly along the highway sent a warm vibration of collared and leashed raw power up through her shoes and feet, around her ankles and up through her calves, relaxing and tensing them slightly at the same time.

With the easily passing miles the sensual vibratory sensation passed up and over her knees and thighs, finally making its way trigonometrically to the centre of her junction as she sat comfortably and securely held by the deep upholstery of the gripping leather paws on each solid cheek of her ass.

The raw leashed energy of the powerful engine’s smooth, but noticeable vibration collected and pooled its rushing molecules in circular motion on the flesh outside and inside of the apex of her femaleness as the energy steadily hummed between her thighs, penetrating the soft warming skin, the secret folds and hidden valleys of her female intimacy, causing her to warmly juice without conscious effort or awareness of it happening-it just did.

And when it did, only then was she aware.

Her fingers grasped the wheel evenly on either side, her thumbs pressing firmly from time to time, as if preventing something from happening-delaying the inevitable for just a little while longer so more pleasure could be enjoyed for a little more time.

Every now and then her fingers would strengthen with the squeezing of her thighs tightly together. The wheel would then know the full sensual strength of those strong female hands as the image behind her mind’s grip replaced the thickness of the wheel with the hot and solid pulsing stiff trunk of an erect male.

Then she would moan softly and sigh through moistened lips as the vibration from the big engine’s gathering energy pooled in full between her legs, released and then sent a wave of sexual ecstasy up and over her breasts and nipples, and then further on up to the pleasure receiving centre of her brain.

She would smile again then when she felt that pooling of the engine’s trembling raw energy begin to build again, in the same place, in the same way, and with the same sensual and sexual effect on her mind and senses.

God, she loved to drive her car-this Jaguar, this raw and wild black animal.

Judge Judy Capperstein looked forward to the drive to work just as much as she looked forward to the drive home-in her car.

The sleek black Jaguar represented everything sexual and male she needed to be personally and intimately involved with-an actual male being the only substitute for the vehicle, and even then, those whom she occasionally took home always came in a poor second to the sensuality and sexuality she associated into the intimate and extremely personal pleasuring she allowed herself to receive each time she interacted mentally, emotionally or physically with her beautiful animalistic vehicle.

Judge Judy had long since admitted to herself that she received more sensual and sexual pleasure from just emotionally visualising being taken by her big black Jaguar than from actually being physically taken by a real man.

But in Judge Judy Capperstein’s mind her ‘car’ wasn’t just a car-it was a powerfully strong black African Jaguar, a big graceful feline-a wild and untamed black cat-and ‘she’ was its mate.

In her mind as she drove along Judge Judy imaged herself hunkering down naked on all fours across the long warm leather back seat within the safe confines of her vehicle’s lair, screened by the darkened windows from outside curious or prying eyes.

Then, unseen, but not unfelt, her thighs were flanked by the furring heat and strength of her big powerful black cat as it flanked down over her warm trembling rump and hindquarters.

She felt its weight, its forcing of her own flanks downward as it probed her clenching cavern with its thick spearheaded tip. She visualised herself submitting to the weight and strength of the big black cat as it forced her shoulders downward with her head following to lie quietly subdued across her forearms and be content to be taken from behind like a feral bitch in heat just that way- ass high in the air and vulnerable, lips swollen and open, juicing freely with anticipation as the big black cat’s length and girth slowly, but surely filled her slickened cavity to full.

Her rump twisted and squirmed with the accommodating as the huge black animal then vigorously mated with her in pure sexual feline intent and action, causing her to arch her hind quarters higher and push back firmly for even more length, even more girth, and even more filling of that ‘part’ of her female anatomy that needed filling in just that way.

And so her temperature rose as the animalistic mating heated her from the inside out. Her breathing changed to panting-deep gulps of air drawn down into the bottom of her lungs as the huge cat growled deeply for ‘more’ distance, for ‘more’ depth, for ‘more’ girth-to penetrate into the heart of her womb for breeding, for pleasuring, for her sexual rebirth as a pure female each time.

She felt her orgasm rushing at her with frightening and powerful speed. Her fingers clenched tightly. Her womb instinctively and unconsciously opened, sucking for the anticipated semen flood of future generations of her kind.

She squeezed her thighs tightly and gripped the wheel with a passion of bordering white knuckles with both hands as her climax erupted and torched up and down her spine from between her buttocks, firing her senses and flaming her breasts and nipples.

Her entire cunt from stem to stern trembled for only a split second before sensual overload, then it exploded and swelled and juiced uncontrollably as she shuddered from head to toe with wave after wave of pure animal sexual pleasure bathing her senses and her mind in intense bestial ecstasy not possible to be had with a coupling of human kind.

She groaned sexually and loudly, safely and audibly within the absolute privacy of the screen cover of her darkened cave as she drove along, fine beads of orgasmic sweat sheening instantly across her neck, forehead and top lip with her peak’s slow, but fiery passing.

“BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Judge Judy Capperstein shrieked and reacted out of pure fright, swerving the wheel of the big car away from the terrifying noise screaming suddenly into her left ear.

Her head swivelled quickly left and right, seeing immediately the flashing lights of a police car paralleling her speed and sitting right beside her door.

Her mind raced as to what she might have done. She was sure she hadn’t been speeding, but her mind ‘had’ been elsewhere-she knew that. Her body and sensual emotions were still tumbling-coming down from their naturally encouraged peak and passing.

She stared at the driver who was gesturing at her angrily to pull over to the side of the road. Her mind in shock and confusion at what she might have done in her sensual absent-mindedness Judge Judy eased off the gas pedal and smoothly slid the big black Jaguar gracefully over to the curb, just before the entry to the freeway.

The big heavy car stopped smoothly, right wheels on the grass, left wheels on the pavement. Then her trembling hand closed down the big car’s throaty purr to a deafening silence in her mind as she desperately tried to clear her racing thoughts.

At the back of her mind, though, Judge Judy Capperstein didn’t think the problem, whatever it was, was going to be a serious one. Once the officer found out who she was it would simply all go away. And if it didn’t?

Well, she had the judicial power to ‘make’ it do so. She drew a large breath, held it for a few seconds, then exhaled slowly as she reached for her driver’s license, all the while watching the police officer exit the black and white and begin walking up to her side of the Jaguar’s shiny door.

The officer tapped on the blackened window of the Jag. Judge Judy pressed the electric window down, noting how smoothly and silently the window ‘sheathed’ itself to perfection in the gloved velvet fit of the doorframe.

Her junction was still juicing. She passed her license through the window without even looking at the officer.

“Yes, officer?” She asked with the authority of her judgeship in her voice, hoping he was reading her license and discovering who she was. “What ‘seems’ to be the problem?”

“Ma’am,” She heard a female voice with a slight accent begin. “I’ve had the siren on and the lights flashing for the last five miles, trying to get your attention. Your vehicle seemed to be driving erratically for quite a while. Do you have a reason for driving like that ma’am?”

Judge Judy Capperstein felt herself grow hot immediately and wished she was elsewhere on the planet right then. The female officer’s voice was cool and authoritative. Judge Judy told herself to remain calm and get down to the business of who she was as quickly as possible. Then the problem would simply go away.

“I’m sorry officer.” She apologised sincerely. “I’ve been thinking about a rape trial I have to judge today-a little nine year old girl. I guess my driving must have been a little distracted. I’ll pay more attention for the rest of the way, I assure you.”

“Yes, ma’am.” The police officer replied evenly as she handed the license back through the window.

Judge Judy took her license and relaxed, knowing that soon it would all be over. She didn’t have a rape case today-that was yesterday, but she knew the officer wouldn’t check.

“But do you have a reason for not responding to a police siren and flashing light directive to stop your vehicle, ma’am?” The officer finished her sentence and seemingly without sympathy of any kind for her story.

Judge Judy had yet to look at the officer. She sat still and facing straight ahead. She grew immediately hot under the collar with anger. Her thoughts raced. Didn’t she read the damn license? Didn’t she hear what she said about the rape case? Was she thick or what?

“I told you, officer.” Judge Judy began. “My mind was on other things-to be quite honest, more ‘important’ things. I told you-I’m a judge of the municipal court here and my mind was on the rape of the nine year old girl!”

“Yes, ma’am.” The officer replied coolly. “But I’m sure your eyes can still see and your ears can still hear while your mind could possibly be elsewhere as a capable and duly- licensed driver. Wouldn’t you agree, ma’am?”

The judge’s blood was beginning to boil with frustration and anger. Maybe the woman was a probationary looking to collect a few points for herself by citing a judge? Damn! She thought. Damn, fucking damn!

Time to put her right in her place! She didn’t have the time for this shit! She turned quickly to glare up at the policewoman and found herself staring into two very ‘hard’ eyes-a pretty Hispanic face, but two ‘very’ hard eyes. Judge Judy all of a sudden did ‘not’ have a good feeling about all this.

“Look, officer!” She began hostile. “I don’t have ‘time’ for this. I’m a ‘judge’! Got it? A ‘judiciary’ judge! My driving wasn’t ‘that’ bad or I would have noticed it myself! And as for not hearing you or not seeing your flashing bloody lights, I simply wasn’t aware of you ‘being’ there. My mind was elsewhere! Okay? Now let’s finish this up with a warning that I ‘will’ take to heart. I’d hate to think you ‘want’ to report to your supervisor that you ‘knowingly’ held up a court case by deliberately delaying the ruling judiciary ‘judge’. Is that what you ‘really’ want?”

“No, ma’am.” The officer answered evenly in tone of voice. Judge Judy breathed a sigh of relief. Then the officer continued. “What I ‘would’ like is for you to tell me if you’ve been drinking, though, ma’am.”

Judge Judy’s relief was short-lived. She fumed and clenched her fists tightly.

“What?” She exclaimed. “What? How ‘dare’ you! Drinking? I’m a ‘judge’, for Christ’s sake! A damn ‘judge’! On my way to ‘court’! Why the ‘hell’ would I have consumed liquor.? ‘Jesus’! What’s your name and badge number, ‘damn’ it? I don’t have to put ‘up’ with this shit! I’m a ‘judge’!”

“Yes, ma’am. Then would you be good enough to step out of your vehicle now, ma’am?” The officer asked in a flat toneless voice.

“What?” Judge Judy shrieked. “You’ve got to be kidding! Are you deaf or what? Didn’t you hear anything I just said? Are you stupid or what?”

As quick as a flash then the officer’s hand reached in and slipped the keys from the ignition, then withdrew. Then the door suddenly swung open from the outside. Judge Judy was shocked, stunned, and on the verge of losing it completely. How ‘dare’ she!

“I’m requiring you to exit your vehicle, ma’am.” The officer told her quite firmly. “I’m also required to inform you that any further attempt on your part to disobey a lawful police directive will end with your arrest. Step out of your vehicle. Now, ma’am!”

A million thoughts raced through Judge Judy’s mind right then, but common sense and experience suddenly stepped in and stopped her from grabbing her spare key and just screaming off down the road. She’d never been arrested before in her life and she wasn’t about to start now.

The officer widened the door opening for her as she turned her body and slid her legs out and onto the road. Then she stepped out and stood up, moving a few paces toward the rear of the car. The officer closed the door softly and followed behind her.

Judge Judy noticed that the traffic was almost non-existent on the road, which was why she took this route-to try and beat the morning traffic. She usually did. It meant going a few extra miles in skirting the main arteries to the city, but it worked-usually.

This was the first time she had ever even ‘seen’ a damn black and white on this road for as long as she’d been travelling on it.

“Please step up to your vehicle and place your hands on the roof, ma’am.” The officer told her in an authoritative tone of voice.

“Really, officer!” Judge Judy exclaimed, becoming suddenly very angry again. “Don’t you think you’re being a little gung-ho?”

“Are you disobeying another police directive, ma’am?” The Police officer asked her flatly.

“No! Damn it! I’m not!” Judge Judy shouted angrily, almost losing it again totally. “What the hell’s going on here, anyway? Are you a rookie? Want to collect some brownie points, do you?”

“I have reason to believe you’ve been drinking, ma’am, and am just doing my job. You, as a judge should most understand that. " The officer answered in a calm even voice.

“You have been observed to drive your vehicle erratically on an open road; you have been observed to ignore all police visual and auditory directives to stop your vehicle, and you have given me no justifiable reason to clarify in ‘my’ mind, ma’am, as to ‘why’ any of these events should have occurred in the first place. For the last time, ma’am, place your hands upon the roof of your vehicle while I run a check on your registration and plates.”

Judge Judy was livid and that didn’t even ‘begin’ to describe her rage. Her anger mounted by the second.

Her fists clenched and unclenched continuously. Her tension climbed to incredible levels within her mind, emotions and physical body.

Then, slowly, with great conscious effort and discipline, and, under protest, she placed her sweating palms upon the warm black metal roof of her beautiful Jaguar.

“Step back one pace with both feet, ma’am.” The officer requested.

“’Jesus’, you’re going to be sorry for this by the time I get through with you!” Judge Judy spat at the police officer venomously. “You have no ‘idea’ who you’re dealing with!”

“Please step back one pace, ma’am, with both feet. If you don’t comply you ‘will’ be arrested, ma’am. You’ve been warned.”

Judge Judy somehow managed to contain herself. She wanted to spin around and rip the woman’s damn head off right off her damn shoulders, but she didn’t.

Her legs moved for her-backward, one pace, one foot following the other, such that her full weight now leaned against the car on her hands which prevented her from doing to the officer that which she had only just thought.

She desperately tried to control her breathing, but was failing as her rage, tension and anger mounted higher with every passing second at being displayed like a common criminal on the side of the road for all passing traffic to see, not that there was much, she was relieved to notice again.

Sweat broke out across her forehead and face as she continued to clench and unclench her fists. It began to trickle slowly down from under each armpit. She didn’t have a change of blouse at the office.

Damn it! Now she’d have to put up with that hot robe and sweat even ‘more’ all day long. Jesus! What ‘was’ this shit? What ‘was’ this shit? She was a fucking ‘judge’, damn it! A fucking ‘judge’!

“This in incredible!” Judge Judy shouted as she blew her stack and pushed herself suddenly back off the car’s roof.

But before she could turn to face the officer and give her what she deserved she was slammed physically forward between the shoulder blades and rammed painfully back up against the side of the car. It hurt her breasts terribly.

She tried to twist and turn, but the officer’s shoulder was jammed up against her back. Then she felt a vicelike grip on her right hand as her arm was swung quickly around and shoved forcefully up to the middle of her back.

“AAAAHHH!” Judge Judy cried aloud in pain, but before she had even exhaled that breath of anguish the same strong vice gripped her left wrist and twisted that hand quickly around behind her back and up to join the right one high between her shoulder blades.

The pain in her shoulders was excruciating. Tears of debilitating pain, livid anger and utter humiliation welled instantly in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks. Her thoughts raced nowhere and everywhere, but remained focussed and centred mainly on the agonising hurt between her shoulders.

“You are under arrest for perverting the course of a police directive, ma’am.” The officer began to read her, her rights. “Anything you say or do from this point onward can and ‘will’ be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you do not have one the courts will appoint one for you. Any further resistance by you, ma’am, will only add to the charges that ‘will’ be pressed forth from this matter right now. I suggest you calm down and do it quickly, for your own sake.”

Judge Judy Capperstein just could ‘not’ believe what had happened, what ‘was’ happening, and what was ‘going’ to happen. Her whole judiciary life and career flashed through her mind and before her eyes. The tears of her mental and physical anguish continued to flow unabated down over her cheeks and neck.

She fought to retain her mental control, not break down and sob, but she wanted to-she wanted to. Then, before another anguished thought or emotion could pass through her awareness she felt and heard the cold steel shutting of the bracelet handcuffs as the officer snapped them tightly closed around both her wrists. Judge Judy knew she had been manacled.

“NNNNNNOOOO!” She cried out in desperation at the last humiliating straw of being crudely and painfully handcuffed like the animals she passed sentence on in her court daily.

Then, at her wit’s end and taken beyond by the totally unacceptable and never-before- experienced humiliating and degrading treatment of her person, Judge Judy Capperstein’s mental focus totally and utterly collapsed, quickly followed by her emotional restraint-and that followed instantly by the collapse of her total physical tension as she buckled at the knees and sank heavily to the ground, sobbing like a baby on the pavement.

Her head hung low on her chest as the tears of her humiliating anguish and pain splashed onto the warm surface of the road. Dimly aware, she felt the officer ease her cuffed hands downward from their previously high-held position up between her shoulder blades.

She sighed her slight relief in an already-begun exhaled sob and then broke down completely, weeping hysterically at the unbelievably unacceptable and indescribable situation she now found herself in.

Her mind was numb and her thoughts just weren’t there as she wailed and cried, shaking her head from side to side-her senses shocked and her awareness now narrowed down to a very fine tunnel of focussed anguish, depression, humiliation, hopelessness and hurt.

Her eyes were open, but she saw only her own tears. Her ears were clear, but she heard only her own racing heartbeat. Her awareness was present, yet she was not aware.

And because of the state she was in Judge Judy Capperstein had ‘not’ been aware of the man who had stepped out of the back of the black and white. She had ‘not’ been aware of him then walking toward her at an angle of slightly behind her line of vision.

And she was ‘not’ aware of him as he now knelt down beside her on her right side and leaned his face close to her left ear, with his left hand now poised just above her right shoulder and ready to grasp and jerk it downward suddenly and strongly.

Of ‘all’ these facts Judge Judy Capperstein had been simply not aware... and then she was.

“SLEEP!”

The command burst through and consumed her total awareness of the moment of now, shocking and stunning her thoughts and blasting past the conscious critical factor of her thinking mind like a sudden nuclear explosion.

The command instantly found a direct home in the deeply-rooted literal understanding of her subconscious behaviourally responsive mind that had been shocked to imbalance with the suddenness of the command, the volume of the command, the closeness of the command, and the sudden and forceful imbalance caused by the grasping and jerking downward of her shoulder.

It was that part of her inner mind that had been, only a microsecond before, screaming desperately for ‘any’ known behavioural response to follow that would bring back the immediate restoration of ‘some’ behavioural stability of any sort into her mind and body’s moment of now, and so prevent the total collapse of her human stasis system of mental, emotional and physical stability.

Judge Judy’s unconscious ‘feeling’ mind accepted the command in desperation, and in full. Judge Judy’s incredible physical tension willingly left her entire body in one huge wave of relief, as large as a tsunami on the outgoing tide.

Judge Judy’s mental tension fled her mind with the speed of a thousand gazelles being chased by a large pride of hungry preying lions in hunt.

Judge Judy’s emotional tension dissolved to absolutely nothing, as if her emotions had been made of sugar and had been dumped en-masse into a glass of warm water-they just weren’t there anymore-not one single emotion of any kind.

And Judge Judy’s conscious thinking mind then followed the orders of her feeling mind, plunging her limited awareness headlong into a very dark and endless bottomless pit of utter peace and serene tranquillity.

Her last thought had been how loud her own sigh of relief had been to her own ears before she began tumbling gratefully over and over, down and down and down and down and down into the endless welcome warm blanket of blackness that now consumed every fibre of her essence and her physical being.

And then, Judge Judy Capperstein was simply not aware at all... of anything... anymore. And then suddenly, instantly, briefly, she was again.

Falling... peaceful... yesssss... ooohhhyyeesss... so peaceful... warm.... mmmm... but why?... falling.... safe and warm... mmm... No! Why?... so warm... mmmm ... so safe... soooo peacefuuuulllll... What? Falling? Why? Huh? What?

‘SLEEP! NOW!”

The repeated direct hypnotic bypass trigger command answered every question Judge Judy Capperstein could have or might ever thought to ask at that precise moment in time.

It tipped her over the edge and past the point of no return, down and down and down and down into that endless dark and peaceful chasm of warmth and safety, peace and quiet, serenity and calm.

The sudden and unexpected, forceful and loud trigger command with its own time- critical attachment had once more blasted past the critical factor of her remaining conscious thinking mind and stopped all further thought, stopped all further emotion, but it did not stop her feeling mind from feeling the powerful ‘feeling’ behavioural command and the time- critical attachment to that word.

And so Judge Judy ‘felt’, in full, as she tumbled. She tumbled and she felt calm. She tumbled and she felt safe and warm.

She tumbled and she felt peaceful and serene as her rapidly diminishing conscious and subconscious awareness felt as much as was possible for it to feel, before finally, she simply felt no more. She didn’t feel anything now... at all. Now... Judge Judy Capperstein simply existed, somewhere... in peace... in calm... and in incredible... sleeping... quiet.

Jamie steadied the hypnotised Judge as she sighed and slumped fully forward over her knees. Then he looked up at the female police officer with the large tight bun of hair at the back of her head who stared back down at him, her eyes hard, and her face a mask behind which he couldn’t care less what was being thought.

Then he smiled. And then Jamie Jameson grinned... widely-very widely.

“Release your hair.” Was all he said.

The attractive police officer’s jaw set firm and her eyes hardened and blazed even more so, but her hands moved to the bun at the back of her head as she obeyed.

Jamie never lost his grin. Now, it only widened even more so. He turned back to lean closely into the right ear of the deeply hypnotised judge. He allowed his grin to then fade as he drew breath to begin the first phase of her conditioning.

With Chico expertly driving the big black Jaguar and the judge still cuffed and hypnotised docile in the passenger seat beside her Jamie sat comfortably in the back and glanced at the two women in the front of the car.

He had driven the Jaguar with the judge sitting beside him while Chico returned the squad car to the precinct. She had followed her instructions and returned to the Jag, changing places with Jamie behind the wheel.

They had then driven from town and were now on their way back to his secluded house out of town. Chico had taken sick leave for a week to attend to personal problems.

That had been the story he had told her to tell her superiors. She’d told him there had been no problems. He had completed the initial conditioning only of the judge’s mind as she had been slumped over her own knees on the side of the road. It hadn’t taken long.

Then they had driven away in both cars toward the precinct so Chico could return the black and white and officially request her leave of absence.

Jamie was very pleased with the way Chico had followed his instructions regarding the abduction of the judge.

He remembered the judge’s arrogant and self-opinionated attitude from his own time in court with her and knew the way to bypass her critical factor was to overload her with a particular type of mental tension that she was definitely not used to- extreme personal humiliation-degrading, public personal humiliation.

It had worked as he had known it would. Chico had understood and had made it work. Yes.

He was well pleased with his Cuban slave’s obedience for the greater cause-his. She hated him with a passion. He knew that. But he also knew ‘she’ knew she would obey him, whether she wanted to or not.

Now all he had to do was to finish the conditioning of the judge and then complete the abduction of ass-hole number three-the media journalist, Anna Frankl. Jamie was really looking forward to that.

But for the time being he had the judge to finish with. His mind then began to move in the direction of his dominant thought of her while his gaze remained steadfastly drawn to both women sitting in front of him as the sleek Jaguar rapidly closed the distance between where they were and his private hideaway.

Jamie sighed and relaxed back even more deeply into the comfortable back seat of the judge’s car, patiently waiting for time and distance to pass by before the judge, also, would be convinced hypnotically to accept him as her Master, whether she wanted to or not.

Then he grinned. LG, he thought to himself as his grin widened-life’s good.