The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘PAYBACK TIME’

© Mesmerr

14

Over the next two days Jamie used both women as maids while he finalised the details of the newspaperwoman’s capture in his mind.

As well, he intensified Chico’s dependence upon sleep as reward for absolute obedience. She hated it. He loved it.

With the judge he also deepened ‘her’ dependence-both for slavery ‘and’ for white leather pleasure. He had been forced to control himself many times with both women, preferring instead to stick to his original plan and not have a smorgasbord of any of them until he had all ‘three’ women firmly under his hypnotic control and dominance.

Both women were now responding perfectly. The fun and ultimate revenge for Jamie was that each woman ‘knew’ in the waking state that they were absolutely dependent and obedient to his every command, but couldn’t do anything about it.

They wanted to, but didn’t. They did, but did not. They didn’t want to, but did. The harder they tried not to, the more they complied. And all the time they knew ‘he’ knew how ‘much’ they hated him, and with a murderous passion, too, for what he had done to them.

Yes. He loved their absolute obedience. He deserved their absolute obedience. And he revelled in their absolute obedience. Jamie Jameson also loved their absolute hatred.