The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘PAYBACK TIME’

© Mesmerr

16

Anna Frankl opened her eyes and blinked several times, as if waking up on a different world. She shook her long blonde hair and head vigorously in an effort to clear her muddled thoughts then rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hand.

She knew she was fully awake and fully aware, but she just couldn’t seem to pin down any single thought for any longer than a few seconds before it then suddenly vanished as her mind seemed to drift off and away to something else.

She took a deep breath, held it for a few seconds, and then exhaled it slowly through dry lips and mouth. It calmed her a little. Then she swallowed three times to try and generate any type of moisture in her throat, running her tongue around her lips twice. Again she felt a little better, but not much.

Anna then looked around her present environment. She just couldn’t figure out why her thoughts were coming and going, and seemingly, without any conscious direction from her in their ‘choice’ to either come or go.

Her clothes were in tact-shoes missing, but her clothes were all there. Something about what she was wearing suddenly struck her then as being strange, but she couldn’t quite figure out what it was. Everything ‘seemed’ to be normal.

She felt confused-aware and awake, but confused. Her normal sense and feeling of absolute control of her person as well as her environment just didn’t seem to be there for some inexplicable reason.

And she didn’t recognise the bed she now lay upon or the room she was in. Her heart thumped with sudden anxiety and apprehension, but she quickly brought it under control.

This wasn’t the time for panic, she decided, feeling a little better that some feeling of self-control seemed to be coming back to her. Then Anna felt her thoughts slowly begin to clear a little-not a lot, but they seemed now clearer than they had been only a few seconds ago.

She sat up on the bed and began calmly to look about the room she now found herself in, studying carefully every item that came within her searching, suspicious gaze. Then suddenly, frightening her instantly, the door burst open. She jumped and froze.

A tall athletic-looking police woman in a tight-fitting uniform walked quickly inside the room and kicked the door shut commandingly behind her with the heel of her black boot.

Anna’s eyes sprung open wide, eyebrows arching high on her forehead, but she began to relax a little as the police woman stopped and stepped to the right of the closed door, then clasped her hands authoritatively behind her back like a storm-trooper and stood staring hard at her.

Anna’s eyebrows raised slightly again with a new puzzle now. If a policewoman was where ‘she’ was, things could be quickly explained to her, she thought, such as ‘where’ she was, for starters.

Then another strange realisation came to Anna’s clearing, but naturally suspicious and inquiring mind. It was the first time in her life she’d ever seen a policewoman who had been allowed to wear her hair down on duty.

The woman’s long jet-black hair flowed like a shining dark cloak from the crown of her head, all the way down over her shapely hips. She then wondered why the olive-skinned and rather attractive policewoman seemed so familiar to her.

Anna was puzzled. She was awake and aware, but she was definitely puzzled. She moved her upper torso toward getting off the bed to get to the bottom of it all.

“STAY!” The police woman suddenly and loudly ordered her, holding up her right hand at the same time in a ‘stop’ gesture, just as she was about to swing her legs off the bed and begin asking her many questions.

Anna’s mind and body froze. Her suddenly racing thoughts didn’t, but her body remained exactly where it had been..

Jamie entered the room when he heard Chico command the newspaperwoman to stay. He closed the door behind him with a slam, his gaze never leaving the captive woman on the bed. There was fear on her face and in her eyes-uncertainty and apprehension, and questions-lots of questions. He was pleased.

“Wha...?” Anna began in search of answers to her as yet unasked questions.

“SILENCE!” Jamie commanded loudly, staring her down.

The question, whatever it had been froze in Anna’s throat, choked off in midstream. She swallowed hard, forcing a huge lump of fear and dominance back down past her throat where her voice should have been. Then she immediately began to become angry.

How ‘dare’ he talk to her like that? She thought. Policewoman or not, she would not be spoken to like that. He looked familiar, too, she thought, but again, as with the policewoman, she couldn’t place him.

Anna drew breath and filled up her lungs to tell the tall man with the moustache off, but when she tried to form the words in her mind and throat they came to nothing. They just weren’t there.

She felt her anger rise and her pulse rate increase in time with the beating of her heart, which beat automatically to the needs of her mind, her nervous system and her body. And right then, Anna’s mind and body’s needs were great.

Her gaze kept returning briefly to the face and form of the policewoman, still feeling she looked familiar. The woman’s eyes were hard, unlike her attractive brown-skinned face and shapely muscular figure..

Suddenly, strangely, many warm flashes and sexual images of the woman’s body raced like wildfire through Anna’s mind and sensory emotions. In those images the policewoman was completely naked.

She dropped her gaze, embarrassed at those images and of the ones that also appeared of the police woman’s face between her own legs with her mouth moving on and inside her sex.

Highly intense waves of raw pleasure then instantly bathed her mind, emotions and senses momentarily. She felt hot and bothered, confused and uncertain of anything except the pure sexual physical sensations she was experiencing right then, from the top of her head to the very tip of her toes.

Then they were gone, just as suddenly as they had come. Anna stared down at the bedcover, heart and pulse still racing, but not from fear or anger now-from the highly arousing physical and emotional effect of the sensual images she had just experienced so vividly.

She shook her head, feeling again confused and anxious. What was going on with her? She thought. She didn’t ‘like’ women-had ‘never’ liked women. She was too ‘strong’ for most women, anyway. But the policewoman looked strong, she added to her thoughts- maybe stronger than herself, even.

“I am the ‘rapist’ you wrote so badly of in your newspaper five years or so ago!” The man suddenly spoke authoritatively to her. “You have been ‘hypnotised’ to do ‘exactly’ as I ‘tell’ you to do! ‘Any’ attempt on your part to do the opposite will only cause you to try ‘harder’ to do ‘exactly’ as you’re told!”

Anna couldn’t believe her ears. Rapist? Rapist? He was a rapist? Her mind spun, searching desperately for answers to a myriad of unasked questions. Yes! He was! She remembered! The Laundromat! But there was a policewoman there? Why would he ‘tell’ her that? What was going on? Anna was beginning to panic.

“I have programmed your subconscious mind to ‘obey’ me!” The man spoke loudly to her. “And your subconscious mind will ‘force’ you to, even though you don’t ‘want’ to! The more you try ‘not’ to, the more you ‘will’!”

Anna’s eyes darted to the policewoman for help, but found only a cold smouldering blazing dominant gaze.

“And all the while you ‘are’ obeying every single command I give you!” He said further to her. “You’ll ‘know’ you’ve been hypnotised and you’ll obey, even though you don’t ‘want’, no matter ‘what’ it is!”

With a great determined effort born of a lifetime of controlling and dominating others Anna felt her self-control returning as she became more and more angry. This was ridiculous, she thought. Hypnosis and rubbish. She was determined to get to the bottom of this-police woman or no policewoman.

“...... Bullshit!” She finally managed to say after some difficulty in doing so, not knowing why and puzzling over the fact the instant she’d finally said it.

“You are ‘totally’ under my control!” He went on, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she’d just spoken. “And will always ‘know’ that to be true, no matter ‘what’ you’re thinking or feeling or wanting to do at the time! You’ll ‘do’ what you’re ‘told’ to do, ‘feel’ what you’re ‘told’ to feel, and ‘experience’ what you’re ‘told’ to ‘experience’!”

Anna was becoming more and more angry, to the point of being livid. How ‘dare’ he! Her face flushed with her inner hostility and turmoil. Her heart pounded. Her eyes blazed bloody hatred toward the man attempting to command her, to dominate her, to make her submissive and obedient to him.

All her efforts at trying to speak and vent her wrath, however, proved fruitless, in spite of her earnest and angry attempts.

“The more you try ‘not’ to, the more you ‘will! The more you try ‘not’ to, the more you ‘will!” He repeated loudly again to her. Anna covered her ears and tried not to listen, but found she could not.

“’Try’ and get off the bed, you simple blonde Nazi German bitch! If you doubt you’re ‘totally’ under my control! And find that the more you ‘try’ to do a simple thing like that, the more you ‘can’t’, until I ‘tell’ you that you can! Go ahead! ‘Try’, you self- opinionated lesbian whore! And watch yourself fail!”

Anna’s embarrassment at being called a lesbian and a whore blazed through her face like a fire. Her strong pride and blazing inherited German temper saw red rag to a bull hatred and loathing as she stared dumbfounded at the man who had called her a Nazi.

Her volatile anger soared to great heights. She clenched her jaws tightly and swung her legs angrily and quickly over the edge of the bed, or she believed she did. Nothing happened. You ass-hole rapist pig! She boiled inside her chaotic thoughts.

In her mind her legs ‘had’ swung and ‘should’ have been dangling over the bed, but they remained exactly where they had been, stretched flat out in front of her.

She became even more hostile, frustrated and angry and again threw them over the edge of the bed, twisting her upper torso to go with them and to then stand up.

But again, in spite of her most earnest efforts Anna’s legs remained stretched out down along the bed in front of her.

Tears welled in her eyes and overflowed her rims. She wished her father was there. He’d fix the bastard! She thought. But they were tears of frustration, not tears of anguish or fear. Her blood pressure rose. What was going on?

She frantically asked of herself. Why couldn’t she move her legs off the bed? Hypnosis bullshit! But why did they seem stuck there beyond her conscious control?

Why was she there? Who was the policewoman? Why wasn’t she helping her? And why was she, herself beginning to feel aroused, for Christ’s sake? Anna asked, frantic for answers, knowing she was warming in a sensual way, but determined to push it into the background, answers of not.

“You ‘want’ the police woman! You lesbian slave!” The man then told her forcefully. “You ‘desire’ the police woman! You lesbian licker! You ‘need’ the policewoman! You hot lesbian cunt! You want to make ‘love’ to the policewoman! You submissive lesbian slut! And you’ll remain ‘silent’ from this moment on until your ‘lust’ to ‘have’ her becomes so ‘strong’ it’ll be the ‘only’ reason you’ll be able to get yourself off that fucking bed! To ‘take’ what I ‘say’ you can take!”

Anna’s mind spun crazily, her gaze darting from him to the policewoman and back again. The huge waves of humiliation, shame and embarrassment she felt at being spoken to like that brought with it also a rising feeling of unwanted, but natural submission.

She forced it back down with pure hatred for the man and what he was doing to her and making her do, and for how he was making her feel.

Feelings of raw lust and sensual desire for the policewoman again began to flood her entire mind and senses, right beside the feelings of hatred and loathing, fear and disgust at the utterly humiliating thought of ‘being’ with a woman, let alone being ‘told’ to be with one.

“’Try’ to ‘not’ want her! You submissive lesbian slut! " He said loudly. “The more you ‘don’t’, the more you ‘will!’. Now... get ‘off’ that fucking bed and love the policewoman with your mouth! That’s that! You’ll ‘do’ what you’re fucking told and ‘suck’ her Cuban pussy senseless! That’s that, too!”

Anna saw the man then turn and nod to the policewoman who immediately began to take off her clothes, beginning with the unbuttoning of her dark uniform shirt.

Anna couldn’t look away. Within a minute it dropped to the floor, revealing her full proud dark-skinned breasts and even darker nipples partly hidden beneath her long black hair as she shook her head, causing it to fall around each shoulder a little like a shiny black shawl.

Anna felt hot and bothered, down there, between her legs. She watched spellbound as the police woman then undid her tight trousers and peeled them down to her ankles, then stepped out of them.

Then her thumbs hooked into the black brief panties and dragged them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them, too, and stood wide-legged like a man, hands firmly on her hips thrust forward, her eyes blazing sultry and hard... right into Anna’s face.

Anna suddenly sensed de-ja-vous, as if she had lived that moment before in her life, but she couldn’t remember where or when. Her body flamed with shame, humiliation and embarrassment from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.

Desperately she fought the rising feelings of lust and desire to glue her mouth to the woman’s pussy and suck the living daylights out of it.

Anna’s gaze then dropped from the police woman’s breasts, followed her most recent sensual thought and riveted itself on the woman’s smooth brown sex.

Her skin was flawless. Her sex was shaven clean. Her figure was shapely, muscular and athletic-like an Amazon, but with firmness only-not muscle bulk.

The policewoman’s loins were open, glistening and obviously aroused. The lips of her sex were already full and swollen.

Anna’s compelled gaze traced the plump folds and felt the effect of her eye’s visual journey deeply within her own female essence. She began to juice. Her warm oil began to flow.

Then the policewoman suddenly stepped a few paces forward to stand only three feet from the edge of the bed. Anna’s gaze never left the smooth hairless junction of the olive-skinned woman’s shapely muscular thighs.

With extreme difficulty then Anna tore her gaze from the woman’s sexual centre, then turned and stared hard at the man, her absolute loathing for him and his criminal perverted kind seething through every pore in her skin.

She tried to speak, but she couldn’t. Angered even more she tried to scream her frustration, but again, she couldn’t. Her eyes blazed bloody murder at him. She tried not to think of where her gaze had just been, but she couldn’t do that either.

Panicking, she tried to get off the bed and suddenly shocked herself when her legs swung quickly over the edge.

Shocked, she then stopped herself abruptly from any further movement in actually getting off it, but her eyes, however, had once again fixated themselves upon the policewoman’s sensual brown shaven sex. The pull of her gaze to the woman’s slickening centre was incredibly magnetic.

Anna’s own body’s oil simmered in her forced hypnotic silence. She tried desperately to look away from the woman’s tempting soft puffy lips and glistening slit, but she couldn’t.

She sensed her own body’s oil warming and knew it to be true, in spite of her frantic attempts to force the warming away, psychologically. The man’s disgusting words of lesbianism kept running through her mind. Slut. Whore. Cunt. Submissive. Nazi slut. Journalist cunt. German whore. No longer moist or wet, Anna now knew she was rushing headlong toward a torrential release.

Gritting her teeth then, she was utterly intent on tearing her gaze away from what was rapidly becoming the centre of her universe and getting back on the bed.

Her breathing was coming faster, in short sharp pants, more and more with each deliberate effort to move and break her gaze away from the woman’s desirable smooth brown-pink shaven sex.

She tried to swing her legs back onto the bed, but couldn’t get them to work, and failed even more miserably in trying to even shift her gaze to look back at the man.

German slut. Nazi cunt. Journalist whore. Submissive cunt. Anna’s cheeks were flushed. Her mind screamed and yelled those disgusting humiliating words at her over and over again. Desperately she tried to close her mind, but failed instantly.

She even more felt hot and bothered, knowing her normal control of herself and her environment was slipping fast and was already almost a fading memory. She felt mesmerised by the soft brown glistening folds, the deep shaven ‘V’ and the long succulent-looking slit that disappeared deeply between powerfully strong upper thighs.

And the whole visually-impactive package was draped in a sensual thick black blanket of shining dark hair that held Anna’s immediate focus trapped like a rat in a trap.

Jamie smiled inwardly as he watched the woman do battle with herself and lose. He saw what he had hoped to see, what he had expected to see. He had finished the newspaperwoman’s hypnotic conditioning while still in the privacy of the sandy alcove at the beach.

He had programmed her deeply, again and again with the law of ‘reversed mental effort’ as the hypnotic mainstay for all her expected future obedience, so that the more she tried to disobey him, the more she would do the exact opposite and simply obey him.

What he loved about the sweet taste of revenge with his programming of all three women was that they would not be in any form of hypnotic trance when carrying out his commands. They would be fully aware and fully awake, and, hating him with a bloody passion.

But they would ‘still’ obey him and ‘know’ they would, even while they strongly objecting to doing so.

He would take them and have them take him. He would humiliate them and embarrass them and he would use them and abuse them and set them sexually against one another with their forced sexual appetites in whatever way he commanded them to, and all the while with them knowing ‘they’ knew they couldn’t and ‘wouldn’t’ refuse to obey any command he chose to give them.

Yes, he loved it, and, his long-planned revenge for all three of them had only just begun.

Chico stared hard at the beautiful blonde woman who was staring just as hard back at her, only between her legs. She hated him-hated the way she was being made to feel-hated the humiliation and the shame at being used and degraded and made to do sexually that which she had already participated in regarding the woman’s hypnotic capture.

And she hated even more the thought of what she would willingly allow to happen any moment now. Beneath it all, however, Chico wondered if she was ‘really’ being forced, as she would like to believe for her pride’s sake, or, was she actually a willing party, hypnotised or not.

Her pussy had been juicing from the moment she had burst through the door and saw the helpless and confused woman on the bed. Those juices had begun to simmer in earnest when she had then undressed in front of the woman.

And now they began to boil as she stood legs wide apart in front of her, hips thrust exaggeratedly forward at the woman’s transfixed face and hungry gaze only three feet or so away.

Chico’s heart raced. Her pulse pounded in her ears. Her breasts felt full and heavy on her chest and her nipples ached to be sucked and raked with controlled sharp female teeth.

Her buttocks flexed uncontrollably in anticipation of what would soon happen. And, she wanted it to. Whether it was hypnosis or not, Chico wanted what would soon happen, to happen.

The tall blonde German woman ‘would’ take her as he’d told her she would. Chico could see it in her eager face and yearning blazing silent eyes, her moist lips and trembling hands. The blonde woman’s riveted gaze remained fixed squarely on Chico’s warm and now extremely well-oiled anticipating Cuban cunt.

Anna gritted her teeth and looked up at the nude police woman.. She was utterly intent on refusing to obey the man, but in the back of her mind she just didn’t know.

The humiliation was already burning great shame into the skin of her body. She felt hot and flushed, weak and a little faint. She fought the powerful urge to drop to her knees in front of the olive-skinned woman’s sex and bury her face and mouth into the very heart of it.

Her breaths were coming faster and faster, her strong heart beating maddeningly once again to the needs of her confused mind and body.

Then Anna felt herself lean forward and checked it swiftly, but a part of her mind somewhere knew it was a losing battle.

A sudden strong sense of de-ja-vous again swamped her mind and sensual senses as powerfully sexual images of her vigorously mouthing the naked police woman’s soft shaven brown pussy hungrily flooded into her imagination and again she leaned forward.

This time, however, even with her most valiant and determined efforts to resist doing so, she freed her weight from the support of the bed and sank slowly to her knees before the naked succulent and glistening loins of the long-haired officer of the law.

Her mind screamed at her as she did so. German slut! Blonde whore! Nazi cunt! Lesbian submissive! Hypnotised slave! Roared through her mind, but still she fought and resisted with all of her rapidly failing strength.

Jamie grinned. He had won-again. His shock hypnotic bypass trigger commands based upon the law of reversed mental effort had come through again, although in his mind there had never been any doubt.

He glanced at Chico whose eyes and focus were fixed downward at the blonde German woman now kneeling before her naked groin like a captured slave. He watched as Anna Frankl’s hands slowly and hesitatingly reached upward, fingertips trembling, as if remembering a distance source of past sexual pleasure.

Her hands and fingers spread slowly and widely as they gently arrived on Chico’s lower belly. Jamie hardened incredibly with the strongest sense of power and control over other human beings that he had ever felt in his life.

And he continued to watch and harden as the blonde woman’s fingers then slowly moved downward and across toward to Chico’s brown centre. They gently landed on the soft brown-pink folds of her swollen lips.

Jamie could see the fight draining from the woman with each of the movements of sexual intent from her hands that now spread Chico’s swollen lips apart. His groin twitched. He groaned silently, knowing his time with ‘all’ of them would soon come... in fucking spades!

Chico could see through her own increasing sexual heights that the blonde woman had lost or was losing her fight to disobey him as already, she feared, had she.

Looking down at her now, Chico knew for the first time in her life what it felt like to have an incredible power over another human being.

It was exhilarating and chilling at the same time-arousing and sexual in its pure sensual effectiveness, and strengthening in itself to the wielder of such power.

In that moment Chico felt it was ‘she’ who had the power over the blonde woman, as well as the events that would follow in the blonde’s total submission and obedience to her own sexual needs and desires.

The woman’s gentle strong hands and fingers were now moving on her oily throbbing lips and left her breathless and panting-throat dry and parched. She could feel the heat of the woman’s breath everywhere on her seething sex like a blow- torch.

Chico then watched mesmerised as the woman slowly extended the tip of her pink tongue to the swollen bud of her already yearning clitoris. She groaned loudly with anticipation and allowed her eyes to close.

Her head arched backward as her mouth opened, emitting a low groan of luxurious sexual warmth that flooded her mind, her loins and her cunt as the tip of the woman’s tongue arrived fully and accurately like a heat-seeking missile armed with deliberate sensual intent.

Instantly it electrically ignited her pulsing female core to a quivering, shuddering reaction. She sagged at the knees and sucked loudly on the air about her flaming face.

Chico’s raw lust and drizzling driving passion rose like an evening king tide between her legs. Inside and out she wanted her sex to be taken fully inside the mouth of she who ‘had’ her now.

Her throbbing clitoris raced toward that inevitable molten explosion. Lava boiling through her veins, filling her loins, trembling on the verge of a massive eruption her loins thrust forward involuntarily while her mind bathed sensually and beautifully in the pure and raw sexual pleasure delivered from and by another woman... and, delivered ‘against’ the woman’s free Will.

Anna’s body moved seemingly by itself, fully aware though that it was her Will that inspired and provided the motivation for it to do so, even though her mind did not. She couldn’t help herself now and knew it. She had lost both the battle for her mind and the war for her Will.

Her tongue suddenly and firmly then pressed itself deeply between the policewoman’s brown-pink warm wet folds, exploring the deep valley of slitted pleasure. She groaned at the taste of her... another woman’s taste.

God! She thought, knowing she’d lost everything now. God help me ! I ‘want’ this! Oh, God, I want ‘this’! I want her ‘cunt’! I want her ‘juice’! Oh, God! I want... ‘her’!

The brown shaven slit split open like the secret cave of Ali Baba and the forty thieves. It was glistening and it was aroused. It pulsed and it throbbed between her lips.

With deliberately instinctual, but never-before-practised slowness with the same sex Anna then traced with her tongue the smooth shaven wet crease upward and once more found the police woman’s expectant, quivering clitoris.

Her mind and senses soared. She licked the pulsing bud that firmed even more under her tongue, bathing it in repetitive strokes while titillating the entrance to her warm oily vagina with one finger.

That finger then slipped inside, deeply, searching the inner oily walls, probing, and then finding the magical mysterious spot in a female that yielded so much intense pleasure that it was almost white hot pain.

For the first time in her life then, Anna Frankl, heterosexual and dominant supreme, and with a deeply felt groan of extreme rapture, and, against her Will, but not against her human nature, opened her mouth very, very wide.

Her lower jaw dropped. Then firmly, but deliberately, she kissed fully and deeply the soft and warm well-oiled female cunt of another woman while her own loins exploded violently without so much as even a gentle touch upon them. In the distance somewhere she heard the policewoman groan deeply and loudly.

Jamie grinned tautly and restrained through his own rampant sexual tension. He gripped his groin hard, fighting strongly for self-discipline throughout both women’s simultaneous and climactic orgasmic rapture and bliss.

Both women seemed to explode in pure sexual rapture at the same time. Their bodies shook uncontrollably with the force of their climax. Kneeling before Chico,

Anna’s body seemed caught in a frantic turmoil of shaking limbs, spasming muscles and thrashing pelvis as Chico came in her mouth, groaning her pleasure loudly and long above her blonde head.

He could hear Anna’s own convulsive groans and saw her body jerking at the hips uncontrollably as she glued her mouth to Chico’s very drizzling oily cunt, which in turn was convulsing and grinding hard against her face in the throes of a sexual frenzy of raw sexual pleasure.

Jamie watched all of this. He had never been so turned on in his life. He wanted to pillage and plunder both orgasmic women right up the ass-right then and right there, and show them absolutely no mercy for their gender whatsoever. Jesus! He groaned to himself.

Regretfully, however, after much self discipline and several extremely visually- stimulating and agonising minutes of watching the women come down to their afterglow, Jamie had lost the battle and won the war, but was not entirely unpleased with his seemingly hollow victory.

Anna Frankl had now been totally enslaved... to him. And, it was only the beginning. He had also seen Chico’s behavioural response to the woman’s sexual attentions of her loins. It had not been unwanted, in spite of how much she might hate him or the humiliation or shame she might have felt.

No. Jamie was not unpleased with anything and was looking forward to the last phase of his revengeful plan for all three of the bitches-the end of only the beginning.

He grinned again in acknowledgement of the power absolute he now held over all three of the women who had done him wrong-the two before him who now bathed together like feral bitches in heat in their own mutual afterglow, and the one now whip-trained judiciary animal sleeping in another room.

Yes, the best was yet to come, he thought, as he drew breath to speak. The best was ‘definitely’ yet to come.

“Chico! Get dressed!” He commanded her. “Quickly!”

Chico’s eyes slowly opened. Then, with extreme embarrassment and slight difficulty she released herself from the clinging grip of the blonde woman’s strong hands and fingers on her buttocks and inside her vagina, as well as the warm mouth on her still-pulsing sex.

Then she turned and walked slowly back to her pile of clothes.

“Anna!” Jamie commanded her authoritatively. “Get back on the bed!”

Anna’s eyes had opened also as Chico’s had, when the sound of the male’s voice had interrupted her warming thoughts and baby-soft afterglow sucklings of the police woman’s delicious cunt in her mouth.

She turned her head slowly to face the male, her first thoughts of rationality being to fight once again. But something in her told her it was pointless. She had lost-defeated and humiliated and made to love sexually and physically another woman- another female-an act she would have ‘never’ and ‘had’ never contemplated doing or participating in her entire life.

Her eyes then lost their fight for her independence and dulled in defenceless and acknowledged defeat of a stronger dominant-a ‘male’. The feeling of utter submissiveness and willing obedience that then bathed her mind and senses was one that was not entirely accepted under protest.

Anna slowly rose to her feet, holding the man’s dominant male gaze in her own. She then turned and walked slowly back towards the bed.

Her mind wanted to remove her clothing, her sense of female submissive awareness again becoming sensitive to the once more familiar strong stirring in her own still warm, still juicing and throbbing, and as yet unattended-to blonde and Aryan German pussy.

Jamie grinned at her submissive obedience as he pronounced sentence on them all in his own mind right at that moment.

Five years! He thought, and then in his victorious mindset he pronounced them all guilty as charged, sentencing each of them to five years hard labour!... five fucking years of hard ‘hypnotic’ labour!... with him! He decided.

Then his grin broadened and he broke into laughter-dominant, male, laughter, and, at one particular thought;

‘Winners... are fucking grinners!’ Jamie thought.

Yep. L is fucking G.

THE BEGINNING OF A FIVE YEAR SENTENCE