The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘PAYBACK TIME’

© Mesmerr

9

Officer Chico Fernandez slammed the door of her apartment closed and threw her car keys down on the table. He had ‘been’ there! All the time she had been helping the two idiots with their car he had been watching her! She had ‘felt’ it! Nothing had come from her earlier suspicions when she’d finally reached the open roads.

No one had stayed with her for any unusually long length of time, and, the feeling of him ‘being’ there had disappeared as soon as she’d left the city limits. But it had returned the instant she’d entered her own street. She had seen the young couple and their car with the hood up and had been sure that ‘they’ were the ones and that it had been a trick to get her to stop.

Chico had had enough and had decided to do just that, and then fly full force into their faces for following her, but it hadn’t proven to be the case. They had simply flooded their car and couldn’t get it started. They had been on their way to the hospital for a pregnancy check up.

Chico had helped them and then sent them on their way. But all the time she had ‘felt’ him there, watching, lurking somewhere just out of her sight-waiting, like an invisible predator. She had scanned the street up and down and all of the surrounding buildings, but had seen nothing. Now she was pissed-really pissed!

She ripped her police uniform from her body in anger and walked naked through to the shower, stopping only briefly to look at her nudity in the reflection of the full-length mirror.

When she did her focus zeroed in on her pubis and between her legs. She widened her stance and dipped her right hand deeply between her legs, then slid it lightly upward, all the way to her mons. Any sensual pleasure she might have felt from that hand action soon disappeared upon feeling the slight prickle of pubic hair growth as her hand travelled all the way upwards.

She frowned and grabbed her razor, then stepped into the shower, knowing her lover hated pubic hair or stubble of any kind between her legs anywhere. Chico didn’t like shaving. She remembered when she used to be fully bushed as she turned the water to scalding hot and stepped into it with an iron will.

She reached for the hair conditioner and squeezed a handful into the palm of her hand, then began to massage it gently but fully into the wet folds of her sex and deeply between her legs.

God, she thought. That’s soooo soft and slippery. On top of the conditioner then she began to soap between her legs, only this time she did not miss the deeply arousing feeling of exquisite and slippery sensual pleasure as she prepared herself and her now conditioned-soft and relaxed Cuban sex for the razor’s sharp and finely honed edge.

All thoughts of her stalker were now long gone from her present moment of now. Only the feelings existed. Only the feelings, the touch, and the cold, sharp razor blade.