The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Penniless Shoe Store

Description: A faithful demure housewife is turned into a professional whore, and she doesn’t even know it.

Category: mf,md,ft

Author’s note: Dedicated to my loving girl, who has not only been the source of inspiration for this story, but also had some active participation in it’s creation. And also as a thank you to Simon, for having this great site, another great source of inspiration for those of us who love role-playing. I’ve been a loyal reader of this site for many years now, and I thought it was about time I tried giving something back.

If anything in this story resembles anything or anyone in your life, please let me know, it would be a very funny and absurd coincidence. Otherwise, leave me alone. (unless it’s to make constructive critisism).

I hope you enjoy it, have fun!

(I’m not a writer, nor aspire to be one, I just enjoy the MC theme, and so, I made this for others who also do. So I apollogize in advance for the grammar and style)

Chapter 6. The visit.

Maria was finally back home after a long hard but rewarding day at work. She had left Mr. Brunt, after he had spewed at least three more times into her, one of them in her still sensitive and tight ass. He had been vulgar, and rough with her the whole time. Treating her like a whore, especially when he was sodomizing her. He had made her then, lick the cum from all over her body and off his spent cock. But after all, it was what she was there for: To clean his cock.

She then had arrived at her office again, and another one of her bosses, a Mr. Casey, was waiting for her, and eager to have her give him his services. She complied, and was happy to have him pump all that warm gooey liquid from his balls into her when he was done banging her. But, on the down side. Now that she was greeting her husband at the door, she knew there would be trouble. She wouldn’t be able to satisfy him sexually, since her holes where sore again. And this would probably get him frustrated and irritated. But, it was just a sad coincidence, that the same holes used for sex (which she only did with her hubby) where the ones used for cock cleaning. Such a strange coincidence... she sighed to herself.

Giving him a peck on the cheek, she served dinner and they sat down to eat.

“I invited the Kenners over for a few drinks later on honey” he said smiling at her, while his gaze traveled as always from her beautiful face, down her smooth neck, to her cleavage, then up again to her face.

She was used to this, and coming from him, she felt it as a compliment that her beauty was still something to turn him on and want her. She knew that only he would be the man to ever share her bed. She just couldn’t imagine having sex with anyone else besides her husband; he was such a passionate, caring, tender and romantic lover. He even could become naughty and even a little perverted at times (which secretly was what she loved the most, specially when he talked dirty to her, and forced her well brought up mouth to talk back to him in the same way).

She smiled back at him, and nodded letting him know she approved and was pleased by their visit.

Antonio got up and walked toward her, never taking his eyes of her mouth,

“Baby, you always look good enough to eat, I just have to kiss you!”

He reached her and took her in his arms, kissing her passionately, his hands traveling over her body, making her shiver and moan into his mouth.

“I love you my sweet honey,” he said softly into her ear, as he continued enjoying all her soft curves, gently squeezing her large firm breasts.

She knew where this was going, and the soreness on her pussy and ass, reminded her, she couldn’t get into it right now. Even though she really needed it, since she hadn’t had sex in days, just like her husband.

“so..sorry baby.. “she stuttered guiltily, “I just can’t right now.” She took his face into her hands looking him into his eyes, gently soothing him with kisses on his mouth and forehead “Remember? I have my period teddy bear” She used her pet name for him, trying to get appeal to his sweetness, and maybe avoid the conflict.

He was frustrated, but he managed a smile, and stepped back after kissing her again.

“Ok, ok!” he smiled warmly now “I’ll wait then, I guess that knowing that so many men watch you and want you all day.. Don’t deny it baby! I know they do. It’s unavoidable. You are simply too hot. But I trust you and it’s a real turn on to know you are desired by so many, and only I get to have all that intense carnal desire you hide under that hot body of yours.”

She smiled back. He was great as always. She would never betray this man.

Later that night, the Kenners finally arrived. They where close friends of theirs, though they didn’t see much of each other since Maria and Antonio had moved out of their previous town, to their new house.

Paul Kenner was a lawyer/stock broker, and Lisa was much into painting like Maria was. Actually, both couples had met through an art class Lisa and Maria where attending together.

Maria had changed into a gown Antonio really liked. At least this would let him know that she wanted to please him, if only his eyes for now. The gown was a deep blue shade, very small rounded scales conformed a smooth texture that made the dress glint and shine, displaying all her amazing curves even more. Her husband specially loved the slit that went all the way from her ankles to just bellow where the baby blue stockings she was wearing ended, along with the matching garter belt set, see through sheer panties of the same color, and an also sheer transparent bra. She had done her hair up in a messy high bun; stray locks of hair dangling down her cheeks.

Paul gave a playful wolfish whistle when he saw her. Lisa herself was a stunning redhead. Paul had nothing to envy from Antonio.

Lisa’s tits where even bigger than Maria’s, 36E, with a very slim waist and bubbly but just like Maria’s, though her skin was a pale pink, in high contrast with the curly wine red of her silky hair, her cherry red lips and her dark blue eyes.

Standing taller than Maria, Lisa was a red head goddess.

So Antonio was specially gaping at the outfit Paul’s wife had chosen for the night. She was wearing a skintight PVC black mini dress. Her cleavage so low, she probably had to keep pulling up her dress to avoid having her tits spill out from the top. Of course, if she did that, she would have to be careful, since her dress was so short, pulling too hard would expose her pubic area and ass.

Antonio wondered why he let his wife wear that kind of an outfit, it was very flattering, but simply exposed too much of her. He probably got a kick out of it.

Paul, Maria and Lisa sat down around the chimney, enjoying the warmth of the fire, while Antonio fixed them some drinks.

“So Maria, how did it go with your new job?” asked Paul. He was the one who had recommended she go there, Lisa herself worked with P.S.S. in another agency near their old town.

“Really well Paul!, I love my new job, it’s so rewarding and so much fun. I just have to get used to my chores, for now, they still tire me out very much. Thanks for recommending it, it’s really going to help with our cash flow, and at the same time, it’s very fulfilling to me as a person, since I feel I contribute to other people’s well being”

“I’m glad you like it Maria” a small hint of a smirk in his voice, which he controlled immediately, “Did you know I met Lisa at P.S.S.?”

“No I didn’t! Really? WOW!” she turned to Lisa, “Was Paul one of your clients Lisa?”

“Indeed, he was” she smiled happily “I was married at the time to a man I loved deeply, we had been together for about three years. But then Paul came along, with three co-workers, and after I had serviced all four of them for the whole night, Paul decided he wanted me as his personal property. So he arranged to buy me from P.S.S. under the condition that they can call on me whenever they want, for other customers. You see, we are not really married, I just left my husband one day, and since then, I do whatever Paul wants, whenever he wants. I’m his property to use as he pleases.”

Paul was smiling broadly now at Maria’s gaping expression.

“Yes Maria, Lisa is my property, what I call lovingly, a private fuckhole. But we had never mentioned it, since you wouldn’t understand. Now you do, don’t you sweetie?”

Maria was still digesting the news. Lisa, a purchased item for Paul?

Would that same thing happen to her? Would she become a personal cock cleaner for a single client and leave her husband?

She thought about it, and strangely, it didn’t seem so wrong. In fact, it was her duty, if it came to that.

She looked at Paul and nodded slowly.

Antonio joined them then, bringing a round of drinks for everyone. He immediately got into chatting with Paul about work. Discussing how business was going for each of them. Meanwhile Maria followed Lisa, who suggested they go to the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

Still a little dumbfounded, Maria sheepishly followed.

On getting there though, Lisa turned to her, and suddenly grabbed her, holding her tight, her tits crushing against Maria’s, as she started to passionately engage in a sloppy wet French kiss.

Maria was too shocked to react, so the kiss continued for a few more seconds. Then she finally came to, and pushed Lisa away.

“What do you think you are doing!?” She gasped. She had never been attracted to girls (except for one episode in her early teens, when her sexual desires where something very new, and she had a very close friend who convinced her to try a little kissing), but this kiss had left her hot and bothered.

“Oh, I’m just preparing you for a Client dear..”

“Huh?.. “Maria focused on her Lisa’s eyes.

“Paul is a client, remember sweetie? He has been waiting for a long time to have you clean his cock. That’s why he sent you to P.S.S. in the first place. But, Paul also likes to have several cock cleaner specialists at the same time, and he also loves to have them clean each other’s holes and tits, I guess since he’s obsessed with getting a really clean pussy, asshole, mouth or pair of tits around his thick cock” She approached her again, Maria stepping back from her until the wall behind her stopped her. What Lisa said made sense, after all, Paul was indeed a Client, and if he wanted to make sure the cock cleaners had very clean cock cleaning tools, he had every right to demand it.

She let Lisa rap her arms around her then, pressing her against the cold wall. And when their lips gently touched, she welcomed Lisa’s probing tongue, joining in a long, breathy, passionate, but at the same time, tender kiss.

Maria then felt Lisa’s hands on her body, tracing her curves, massaging her round tits, and holding her tight as she explored her mouth.

She was pulled towards the kitchen table and laid on it. Lisa’s hands where tugging up her gown, revealing her stockings, garter belt and sheer panties, while caressing every curve and crevice.

Maria’s brain was exploding like a firecracker, her skin tingling from the gentle but passionate caresses. And suddenly she felt Lisa’s soft mouth at the entrance of her panty-covered cunt. Her tongue tracing the outline of the silky material, the shape of her pussy lips outlined by the thin garment. Maybe pussy cleaning wasn’t such a bad idea, she thought as small gasps escaped her while she shivered under Lisa’s kisses on her cunt.

Meanwhile, Paul was very aware of what was going on in the kitchen, the bitch he had owned for months now, was getting ready Antonio’s wife, for a very interesting threesome. He was trying not to let his hard-on show. Maria looked so hot tonight; he couldn’t wait to pump her full of cum.

“Antonio, why don’t you play that song Lisa likes so much my man?” he said while gesturing towards the piano in the living room. “Honey?..” he yelled towards the kitchen “would you like Antonio to play the song you like?”

Right on cue, Lisa lifted her face form Maria’s soaking panties “yes honey! I would love that! But, could you come help out her a second, while Antonio treats us to some of his beautiful music?”

Paul shrugged at Antonio, with a “oh well, better go help the misus” kind of look.

Antonio waved him away with mock pity, and directed himself to the piano. The song they requested was rather elaborate and lengthy, but he loved to play, and he didn’t mind sitting there alone, knowing they would be enjoying his music while the finished whatever they where doing in the kitchen.

By then, Lisa had made Maria switch places with her. She had Maria bent over and had forced her face into her pussy. Her PCV mini dress shriveled around her waits, revealing she hadn’t worn anything under it.

Maria was drinking in the strong musk of Lisa’s cunt, and gently probing with her tongue around her pussy lips, unsure of what exactly to do, but knowing she had to do a good job, since she had to make sure Lisa’s cunt was nice and clean, so she in turn could perform her duties as a cock cleaner in the best way.

“C’mon you fucking slut!” she whispered at her, as she saw Paul step into the kitchen from behind Maria “show me what a low worthless cunthole you are, and lick my cunny good, until I cum all over your toungue!” She knew that Paul liked her to talk dirty, and with Maria, she knew he would love it the more he degraded the woman.

“That’s it whore, lick my wet hole, roll your toung around, yes! Right there! Oh yes! You sure know how to eat pussy, making all those slurping noises with your sweet lips! C’mon, show Lisa what a good little pussy cleaner you are you stupid bitch!” She was grinding her mound into Maria’s sucking licking mouth. Her cunt lips sliding over Maria’s face, smearing her juices all over until they dripped from her chin and down her neck to her cleavage.

Paul was standing behind them, watching Maria’s perfect ass sway back and forth as she ate Lisa out. The gown was draped over her back, revealing the exquisite lingerie she was wearing, her thong a dark transparent shade, where it was obviously wet over her cunt lips.

He walked slowly towards them, enjoying the amazing display in front of him, of these two goddesses having sex with each other for his sole pleasure, both previously faithful and demure housewives, now one of them his sex slave, the other a whore for hire.

He unzipped himself and brought out his aching pulsating cock. He put the purple head forward, until it made contact with the cool wet sheer material of Maria’s thong. Tracing the soft cunt lips, pushing forward to watch them give under the cock head. He looked up to see Lisa’s face in a mask of pure pleasure. Both her hands holding Maria’s head and moving it around her pussy as she masturbated with the whore’s mouth.

He pushed a little harder and the soft material gave away and parted sideways, allowing him to slowly slide into the soft wet warm hole. It felt nice and tight around his thick meat, as he continued to push into Maria. While the music from her husband danced around them with passion.

Maria’s cunt was on fire, the cock violating her pussy felt like it was ripping her apart due to the fact that she was very sore from all the cock cleaning she had done earlier that day, first with Mr. Thompson, then with Mr. Brunt and finally with another one of her bosses, Mr. Casey. The thick cock in her made all her sensitive insides burn and the pain made her cringe and moan into Lisa’s cunt, which in turn made Lisa shiver from the vibration. She took her face out of the snatch she was eating, her lips covered with the foam from Lisa’s juices. And turned to Paul, a pleading look in her eyes “Please Paul, be gentle..”

In response, Paul slammed his cock hard into her, making his balls slap against the entrance of her cunt. This made Maria cry out in pain. The piano music stopped and Antonio called over “Honey, are you alright?”

“Yes baby,” she answered " I just cut myself with the cheese knife, but it’s nothing” Her voice had a slight bounce in it, since Paul was banging her without mercy, spreading her ass cheeks wide, so he could watch his cock rape this bitch he always wanted to fuck, since the first time he saw her with Antonio.

“Alright sweetie.” Answered her husband, and the piano continuer to play, while Maria got fucked over and over on the kitchen table.

Paul turned her over on her back, making Lisa sit on her face. Lisa kept talking nastily to her, slapping her tits, as they bounced around from the dress that had been ripped away from her, her bra unable to hold the meaty orbs. Paul changed hole, and once again, Maria’s face was a mask of pain, as he took her still too tight asshole, her moans of pain/pleasure making bubbles with Lisa’s juices.

It only took a few seconds of this, for Lisa to start cumming on Maria’s mouth, her nectar spilling out, flowing into Maria’s open lips, as she swallowed her friends cum.

Pretty soon, paul followed, and he started spilling his spunk deep into Maria’s vowels, as she in turn (helped by her conditioning) came around his cock, contracting her anus in the process, thus milking him out of every drop.

Exhausted, the three of them, put together some quick snacks, and joined Antonio back in the living room. He totally missed Maria’s slightly uncomfortable gait, as she tried to hide, how much her cum dripping ass and pussy hurt her every step she took. The only good part about it, was that she had once again fulfilled her duties as a cock cleaner, and Paul’s cock was glistening clean when it popped out of her well used asshole.

The two couples sat down to eat and drink, and the rest of the evening went on as it usually did, Antonio never suspecting anything.

To be continued.