The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

People in Ivory Towers

mc mf mm md ft

Fresh off a relaxing vacation, Mike makes an appointment with an airline executives to discuss how they treat passengers.

Disclaimer—yada yada yada

Part 2—Meeting the family

Now from my impromptu meeting with Sarah I knew that Ricky is the go along little brother just holding a job in the family business. His wife Suzi doesn’t care so long as she has a nice home and money to burn. Sarah is an only child and Ricky spoils her rotten.

Pete the middle brother is single, his wife having left him years ago. No kids or even romantic prospects, but by Sarah’s account a gentleman. The airline industry is cut throat and bottom line, Pete is making the best of a shitty company and an asswhole for a brother by taking the ‘better to ask forgiveness, than permission’ route in making HR decisions which pisses off Willy a lot.

Willy is the majority owner and rules everything with an iron fist. Ricky and Pete make perfect scapegoats if one of Willy’s schemes ever go so far as criminal.

* * *

Step one I decid to meet Sarah’s parents. She is to bring me home one lovely evening as her ‘date’.

Picking Sarah up at work, she can not wait until later this evening and shows me that beneath her fairly chaste blue sundress she is wearing a blue satin corset and matching panties. Well so finely dressed a woman deserves attention right away and we couple in the back of my SUV for quite sometime before we have to get going.

Sarah calls her parents and tells them we have had a flat tire and will be a little late.

When we do arrive Suzi is shocked when she sees that I am quite a bit older than Sarah. I quickly swap that for passive attraction and a little jealousy that her daughter is getting laid by such a stud. Easy going Ricky is happy just to have some male company and talks sports constantly.

Over dinner I go to work complimenting Suzi’s cooking pumping up suggestive under tones and make general small talk. Mostly I propagated the story that I am a salesman who made a good hunk of change in IT during the boom years. Which really is not all that false.

After dinner Ricky and I settle down in his home office and talk sports over a beer. This is nice in a made for TV movie sort of way, although I doubt TV would like my XXX-rated view of world.

“Ricky I guess you know by now I am not here to date your daughter.” I said bluntly.

“No actually I was hoping you were. You would be the nicest guy in recent memory. My little girl is a bit slutty and tries to hide it by being a good girl when she really just wants to have fun.” Ricky countered

“Well if I can help you, will you help me fix your company?” I offered.

“What are you offering?” He was actually intrigued and all I could sense was a man looking for happiness.

“Well I can make your wife do what you want, and your daughter too.” I said honestly.

“Hmmm, you make my wife the free spirited lover she was in her twenties when we met and you have a deal.” He is being quite genuine.

“Nothing for Sarah?” I asked.

“My dear Sarah has to live her own life. Besides, I bet an adventurous mother would steal Sarah’s thunder enough to force her into being herself more.” He grinned in jest.

“Okay then we have a dear.” Ricky shook my outstretched hand.

“So tell me about your wife when you first met, more importantly what type of woman can she be now?” I ask Ricky sincerely. I can’t make Suzi twenty, but I can make her be the better lover for Ricky.

We chatted a while longer watching the hockey game, pausing for the beer commercials. When Ricky fell a sleep I sneak out of his office but not before reinforcing the need to fuck Suzi every chance he can because Suzi was getting hotter with age.

Well I also suggested that Ricky buy a treadmill and take up racquetball, as Ricky is going to need more stamina than the guy sitting here now.

* * *

I find Suzi in her own office arranging fabrics, her office is filled with fabrics of all colors and textures right to the ceiling. Barely 5′ tall, Suzi sports a serious rack and short blond boy haircut. I bet in her day this woman had a boundless sex drive as she is constantly in motion.

“Hi Suzi, may I come in?” Trying to at least fake shy.

“Oh hi Mike. Has Ricky fallen a sleep again in his office?” She said with a smirk. She really thinks that Ricky is an old man, not appreciating what pieces of himself he has sold to pay for this home and her lifestyle.

“Yes he has.” Then I dove right into my work. “Suzi I think you need to remember when you first met Ricky. Can you tell me about then?” I ask Suzi.

“Well he was in business school studying to be an accountant. He was as dull as they came. But he had money, and oh boy could he fuck. Not a day went by when I didn’t enjoy getting him worked up and then ride him until I was exhausted.” Suzi said fondly as she stacks boxs.

“What would you give to get that back?” I asked

Suzi just laughed aloud. “Ricky works too hard and doesn’t love me that way anymore, he is generous to a fault which is why I stay with him. I have a few lovers I keep on the side when I need the itch scratched. I know there is no going back, just fond memories.” Suzi is a little sad.

“Not so fast, Suzi remember how much fun you had without money. How much you loved sucking Ricky’s cock and that he is the same man only older and wiser. Now think about how many seductive outfits you can design to keep his smoldering eyes on you.” I let these words settle in and pushed the need to satisfy Ricky, her soul mate, her lover, the best fuck she has ever had.

“Next week you will start going to the gym with your daughter and in fact you love shopping with her. You share the same love of naughty things and will show her how to do it right starting in this home.” I instructed.

Her eyes glazed over. “Excuse me Mike did you say Ricky was in his office?” Suzi said licking her lips.

“Why yes he is.” I reinforced the images again as she moved passed me to see Ricky.

* * *

I couldn’t leave without seeing Sarah and saying thank you for the wonderful evening. Now in my mind that means a few hours of sex. Sweet little Sarah brought her A-game as she put on a little fashion show with the lingerie she has bought for work. She is especially proud of her bustiers, as she likes the way they make her chest stick out.

Taller than her mother at 5′4″ she was very experienced for her age so I push the desire for quality over quantity. She tastes especially sweet and I push the need to share her deepest desires when being eaten out, in fact this act will now force her to confess all her desires and sins to her lover. Almost half an hour later I doubt there was anything I don’t know about Sarah.

During a rest break I reinforced her need to finish school and be responsible with her lovers. In fact she will avoid vaginal sex until married so that she can try all sort of things again for the first time.

I also reinforced Sarah’s loyalty to her father, and the desire to spend more time with her mother Suzi and take her advice.

I am sneaking out of Ricky’s house at 3am when I notice Suzi taking it doggy style in the hot tub. Well now if Ricky is an old man, I can’t wait to get there myself. I take the time to reinforce my prior conversations with Ricky and Suzi and also push some dominance on Ricky and an eagerness to please on Suzi.

* * *

Step two had to wait a few days, as I slept off my late night excursion with Sarah.

An friend by the name of Karoline stopped over to give me a massage and some other creature comforts. After a hot bubble bath and quality time with Karoline I was ready to go again.

Who knew revenge could take so much out of a man?

* * *

Sarah had told me that her Uncle Pete is a wannabe golfer and has a membership at a small club outside of town. He can probably afford a better club, but I suspect he doesn’t want to see people he knows.

Pete is a taller-skinnier Ricky. As he usually golfs alone, and I ask if we could pair up and share the humiliation. I absolutely suck at golf unless you count cheating and working over the beer cart girls.

As we putter around we share stories.

“I am the VP Human Resources for an airline.” Pete offers without being asked.

“What a coincidence I am thinking of buying one.” I replied smugly.

He shared the name and I let him know that I am dating Heather and she is brokering a deal with Willy.

“That son of a bitch.” Pete said as though pissed off.

“What’s wrong?” I asked sincerely.

“Our father built this company, but when he died he left it mostly to Willy, leaving Ricky and I money to go to school. The business was in the hole inside the first year and to save Dad’s company Ricky and I bought shares at an inflated price”. Pete explained.

“So?” I asked.

“If Willy can get enough cash together he can buy Ricky and I out. We don’t have enough shares to vote against him. Neither Ricky or I ever finished school, we just started working for Willy one day and have been in debt to him ever since.” Pete knows enough about HR to know that buyouts and pensions are not going to maintain his current lifestyle.

“Well Pete what if we can do one another a favor?” I asked

“What do mean?” Pete frowned expecting a crooked deal.

“I am not in this to own your father’s company. I got shit on a few months back when my flight got cancelled and decided to do something about it. All I want to do is get the guy who screw up my vacation”. I explained

Pete started laughing.

“What?” I asked confused

“You mean to tell me you went to all this trouble to get Willy for that?” He asked still laughing.

“Yea, get Willy.” I started laughing, he was right this whole plot went from pissed off at an evil airline to Mike the crusader for the little guy.

“Well I am serious about the offer. Ricky is onboard, and so is Heather.” I said with a little pride, if not because I was fixing my golf score and hoping Pete didn’t notice.

“Really, Ricky and Heather?” He said thoughtfully.

“Okay, I am in.” Pete said lining up his tee shot.

“I assume you have a plan to take care of all the employees and avoid a prolonged battle for control?” He asked without raising his head.

“Well no I thought I would trick him into selling me his shares and then everyone would be happy.” I said naively.

“Okay lets presume Willy sells, he will never sell more than his majority and probably inflate the prices again to minimize your investment. Once he has your cash you are stuck like the rest of us.” Pete logically pointed out.

“So what is your suggestion?” I asked in earnest.

“Well first you shot a six on the last hole, not a four.” He said not raising his head from the tee.

“And Second?” I asked casually correcting my scorecard.

“You need Astrid, Willy’s evil bitch of a wife. Heather didn’t come by everything from Willy you know.” Pete informed me.

“Astrid is actually a good friend and someone you can trust because when it comes to Willy, she still calls him husband. Somewhere Willy forgot that she loved him when he was a bum. I have no idea why she still goes by Ramsbottom.” Then Pete swung, it was as straight and sure as anything I have seen from a pro.

Then it dawned on me “You have been lining up Willy for years, but can’t get Astrid to budge. She would own half of his shares if she left him wouldn’t she?” I stated if just now seeing the light.

All Pete did was wink at me and point at my tee.

Every so often you meet a man that surprises you. I didn’t once prod or push. This guy played me straight up and I was working to his plan now.

Pete set up lunch with Astrid for the next afternoon.

* * *

To be continued