The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

People in Ivory Towers

mc mf mm md ft

Fresh off a relaxing vacation, Mike makes an appointment with an airline executives to discuss how they treat passengers.

Disclaimer—yada yada yada

Part 3—End Game

The harbor cove is probably the least subtle venue I can imagine meeting a woman. It is an upscale crab shack in the most upscale mall in town. Women come here just to walk around and ‘bump’ into old friends.

If nothing else I can spend my afternoon bumping a few in the change rooms of the over priced stores.

Astrid is already at the table, a woman in her late fifties I would guess. Silvering hair with frosted high lights, her pantsuit is impeccably white and her red blouse probably costs more than my SUV.

“Hello, you must be my Heather’s Mike.” She said as if she knew me already.

“Why yes I am.” Beaming my best smile.

Astrid turns cold in a heartbeat. “So why do you want my husband’s company?” She came across quite serious.

“I only want to invest in a winner that I can trust to be a winner in 10 years.” I said

“You expect me to believe that? Heather is love struck, you have lots of cash that Willy cannot ignore, and absolutely no debutante in town I know has had you to herself?” Astrid is quite confident in her logic.

“Well Mrs. Ramsbottom I am hardly a socialite, I was in the right place at the right time to make my money. Now I want to make sure it stays mine.” I am really getting annoyed with Astrid and started giving her soothing vibes and a need to check under my hood as it were.

The rest of lunch went by with Astrid and I exchanging idle chatter. I asked about her last fling, how much time she spends at the gym, her favorite designers, what type of panties she is wearing. Mostly I toyed with her for my own satisfaction.

“So Astrid, why are you still with Willy?” I asked as the waiter brought us coffee and dessert.

“How else does one stay the top bitch unless she keeps the top dog?” She said quite satisfied.

“No worries that Willy will ditch you for a younger model?” I thought this an obvious problem.

“Willy?” She laughed out loud. “Willy is gay you fool, why else would we have two pool buys?” She said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Bingo, I had him.

“So what about Pete?” I inquire honestly.

“Pete is a sweetie, but not too sharp. You know he once sent me a pink rose on my birthday? Willy bought me a Porsche and a new garage so I didn’t have to see his boys in their Speedo’s buffing his cars.” Astrid said quite clearly consumed by her lifestyle.

I had my in. I spend the afternoon with Astrid shopping telling her that if she divorces Willy I will guarantee a new top dog too her liking. I get her to imagine a new top dog that would want his bitch in top form. That she needs to buy new cloths for a woman who is still athletic and outdoorsy, but ready to fuck at the drop of a hat.

In one clothing store I explained my plan to Astrid while riding her doggy style across a sofa lounger. I learn that Astrid is quite willful and longs to be owned. Willy may not sleep with her anymore, but he knows how to push her buttons. Some adjusting to Pete would be in order if he is going to ride the Astrid roller coaster and not get thrown off.

I begin the process of re-engineering Astrid to Pete’s arm candy, there is just no other way to explain it. As we finish up with Astrid licking my balls I explained that her new lover will supplant Willy and she will pursue him with all vigor to make sure his new seat of power is respected in the family. She will need to go to the gym and wear what all the hot young professionals are wearing these days. Most importantly she is in need of a personal trainer to buff her up, her new stud will expect a lot of servicing and she needs to be in prime shape.

That said I dropped Astrid off at the Salon for a new hairdo consistent with her new practical role in life.

* * *

Willy is never going to call a board meeting, because there is no board. So I visit Astrid one day and meet the pool boys will shortly become pool girls. Their names are Larry and Tim, two college kids riding Willy to the good life. So task one was finding out what Willy ‘wants’.

Both Larry and Tim were average size guys, but most certainly gay. They swish about the swimming pool in their speedos to no end of aggravation for Astrid who lives here also. When she is not around they drink and screw around.

“So Larry, how did you meet Willy?” I playfully undertone so that he will spill his guts.

“Well Tim and I were working at a bar downtown and he picked us up.” Larry said proudly.

“Were you doing anything special to grab his attention?” I looked at Tim this time

“We wore a our usual club stuff, Larry loves it when I get all girly.” Tim said

Larry looked seriously at me. “Willy only lets us dress up when he knows no one else is around.” I pushed on both Larry and Tim the desire to dress up permanently and take on completely feminine personas.

“Can you show me how you two ladies look?” I said, as they padded away to change I caught Astrid looking out a window quite aggravated by the whole idea so I projected the thought these are two little girls are in need makeup and man advice.

When they returned they are Lara and Tami, two coeds needing it really bad. So I instructed them to enjoy themselves in the Jacuzzi like little girls while I go in the house to have a discussion with Astrid.

* * *

“Have you ever seen anything so fucked up in your life?” Astrid is quite annoyed looking out the window.

“Well my dear it is quite within your power to make this perfectly acceptable. You could embrace Willy’s little retirement gifts as new daughters and make them to your liking.” As I said this Astrid was watching the new girls enjoy the Jacuzzi in little bikinis. I projected over protective on Astrid like they were her own daughters who needed womanly arts and appropriate social behavior. More so I projected that the best reward for both of them was to get it up the ass a lot for the trouble they caused Astrid.

“You are probably right. The sooner we take out Willy the sooner we fix the company.” Astrid said resigned but actually thinking what slutty things these two new gals will need to learn to keep Willy preoccupied.

Sensing that Astrid is coming around to the plan I come up from behind her and reached under blouse to rub her breasts and reinforce her desire to move on to a new alpha male.

I enjoy plunging into Astrid from behind, even with her skirt hiked up she is immaculately dressed, even her grunts are soft ear pleasing squeaks. The easiest way to help Pete is for Astrid to find the need to ‘present herself’ and be taken from behind as often as possible. In doing so she will confess anything asked of her and take all instructions to heart as a lovers request. Other sexual acts will be by request from now one, if Astrid wants to be the Alpha Bitch then so be it.

To this end I discussed with Astrid the need to be dressed to please and be practical, who knows where her new lover will want her services?

* * *

Afterwards Astrid and I make our way out to the Jacuzzi.

“Lara, Tami. Mommy would like to take you shopping for new clothes. You will do as mommy says so you can look nice and sweet for Willy when he gets home.” I projected submissiveness and an eager willingness to please on the girls.

They quickly get dressed and pile into Astrid’s SUV.

* * *

In the mean time I sit in Willy’s office and wait.

When Willy walks in it is almost 9pm and he is most certainly boozed up. “Good evening Mr. Ramsbottom, my name is Mike. Please take a seat.” I point to the chair across from mine.

“As you know I am dating your daughter and would like to buy your shares in your company.” What I said comes as no surprise to Willy.

“I also know that you run your airline, and no one else makes decisions. Your brothers, your daughter are all just nice little pawns so that you never have to deal with guys like me directly.” I said as matter of fact.

By now Willy realizes that he was frozen in his chair. His blood is boiling, but who cares. I am on a roll.

“So we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can divest half your shares to your wife, and one-half of your remaining shares to your daughter or I can make you sit like this for the rest of your natural born life.” Trying to sound a little Dirty Harry.

“I will let you think about this while I go make myself a sandwich. Ta ta.” As I wave over my shoulder and walk out of the room.

* * *

Extortion is an awful word, but revenge is best served with cold cuts and a beer. People take revenge too seriously, if everyone is happy in the end why not go for it? In the end Willy will see it my way, and make it to the bonus round.

As I walk back into the room, Willy is looking quite angry. Why not, he has probably been holding back his bladder for the better part of an hour.

“So are you ready to talk?” I asked.

“You will never get away with this?” Willy says through clenched teeth.

“Well actually I have. Astrid is in love with someone else and ready to move on, Ricky and Suzi are back to screwing like college kids and couldn’t careless, Pete is Pete, and Heather has been collecting documents for me to use in my hostile bid take over.” I inform Willy.

His face went white, his world was quite simply under his thumb to screw with as he pleases. Removed from that he really is just a guy stuck in a chair with an itchy bladder.

As Willy is thinking over his next move, Astrid arrives with the girls.

“Willy are you home, I want you to meet our new friends.” Astrid said quite triumphantly.

Walking in behind her is Lara and Tami, there is no mistaking the pool boys are gone. They were practically twins now, their short hair is slicked back and bleach blonde, over done makeup, water filled bras and very high heels. I pumped Willy with love at first sight as the girls begin making out for his entertainment.

“Now Willy, last chance. Give Astrid a divorce, and give half of your remaining shares to Heather. You will still be on the board, but consider Lara and Tami as retirement gifts for taking this deal with good grace.” I say sarcastically.

Willy couldn’t sign on the dotted line fast enough.

To celebrate I left Willy with his girls who wanted to show him their new things. Apparently Astrid had their belly buttons pierced, and the makeup is actually permanently tattooed on. Astrid is just too evil.

Astrid and I then take a stroll to discuss how she should use her shares. To say that Astrid is stubborn is an understatement. To make her not sell her shares first chance she got I had to fuck her over a bench in her lovely gardens. For the better part of an hour I take advantage of her submissive suggestive state convincing her that she owed it to everyone in the family to at least go to the meetings for a while and participate.

The rest of my evening is spent in the hot tub with Astrid discussing how she should approach ‘working’ for a living for the first time.

* * *

At the first real board meeting I simply show up as a family friend.

Willy called in from Miami Beach, but couldn’t stay on the line longer than to tell everyone they were doing a great job.

Pete gave a great presentation on his proposed changes to training and staffing to make better use of people’s time and eliminate the frequency by which flights were grounded for lack of pilots. While this is ongoing, Astrid fell into complete lust with Pete. How do I know? I told her to!

Ricky and Suzi have a plan to completely redo the uniforms and look of the airline. In fact all the smaller companies would begin to look and market the same so that when the day came they could be seamlessly amalgamated. I am shocked, an airline that wants to avoid misinforming it’s passengers?

Heather and Ellen are inseparable. In my quest to ‘get Will” I forgot I had set them up. I gave them a choice to come out of the closet together or maintain a lifetime fling. They chose the latter and I pushed comfort with being bi-sexual, but also peace in that starting a loving family with men in their lives need not destroy their relationship.

At the end of the meeting they took a vote and actually tried to convince me to buy in and become President. I beg off, and offer to become a non-employee advisor to the board. Sort of a problem solver who could travel to exotic places and drink daiquiris.

That said, Pete made the perfect President. By this time Astrid was playing footsies with the new President and requesting a private meeting with Pete in his new office to discuss her position on the board.

Sarah had been at the meeting also and I invite her out to lunch.

* * *

As I am leaving the building with on my arm Sarah I notice that Mya is not at her desk, and Roy is no where to be seen.

I can hear a muffled squeal from the Security Manager’s Office. As Sarah and I peak through the window shades we can see a buff little Mya being sodomized by Roy over his desk. The muffled sound is his hand over her mouth. Her look of ecstasy tells me that my work here is done.

I take young Sarah out for a late lunch then a great club I know for a victory celebration. After all she has been taking dance classes, someone has to appreciate them and her fine taste in less than presentable attire.