The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INTRO : A sequel not perticularly related to PerAdvertizing as the story line goes but reading the first story will certainly prepare you better for this story. As usual, comments are always welcome. A special thanks to the ones who complimented me for the first story. Some of you guys gave the last push I needed to finish this sequel.

Oh yes! Before I forget... There’s a tiny little bit of the story introducing some stuff you could see in a possible PerAdvertizing 3 story. I won’t say more... :—P ;—)

Thanks to Simon for all his efforts!

DISCLAIMERS : This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Peradvertising II – Relajacion Resort

PRELUDE – Arrival

“Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Relajacion Resort!”

Hearing the guide Rosie speaking through the bus’ speakers, Amy felt like she’d just been taken out of a dream. She looked around her with a dull look trying to remember where she was before a somewhat dopey smile appeared on her face when she realized they had finally arrived to the resort.

The vacationer couldn’t believe it. She tried to remember what happened: they got in the bus and left the airport; that, she remembered clearly. Then, she started looking at the landscape while half-listening to the guide and the smooth “latino” music coming from the bus’ crapy sound system. First thing she knew, it was an hour later and they were at the resort.

Amy was pretty sure she hadn’t slept. So, how come she didn’t remember more of the bus trip?

She didn’t have time to think more about it that a warm and smooth bubbly feeling of numb happiness spread in her body making her train of thoughts turn 180 degrees, “I’m on vacation… I shouldn’t worry myself… I should relax and not think so much…”

As if her brain was made of pink cotton candy, Amy started to feel happy and relaxed. Her brain just couldn’t form any worried thought.

That’s when she realized her friend Jessie was beside her. She looked at her, “Hey… look around sleepy head. We’ve arrived.”

Stretching like she had just woke up, Jessie purred like a lazy kitty cat, “Yeaaaaah… God! I’m happy to be here…”

Their guide, Rosie, had gotten back at giving instructions. Amy and Jessie turned towards her.

Amy whispered to Jessie, “Geeh! With a big pair of boobs like that, she should wear something else than a tight white t-shirt…”

Giggling at her friend’s comment, Jessie pointed with her head to the male passenger in the seat near them, “My guess is this guy wouldn’t agree with you…”

Amy looked at the man near them. He was obviously eying the guide with a large smile. He was all ears and eyes for what she had to say. Both girls giggled at that.

Our vacationers finally stood up and Amy being the tall one went for their backpacks on the shelf over their head.

She felt someone going over her shoulder, “Here, let me help you with this…”

Amy turned to look. The guy who had been eying the guide a minute before was grabbing her backpack over her shoulder and giving it to her, “Hi! I’m Matt and here’s my wife, Lauren!”

Knowing the way he looked at Rosie, Amy started to feel weird about the guy. At least, she thought she felt weird… Somehow, that warm and smooth feeling of happiness came back and she started to feel positively friendly. Her head filled with happy thoughts, she smiled at the guy (and his wife) while he handed her the backpack.

Instead of a polite thank you, Amy gave both Math and Lauren a peck on the cheek with a warmly felt hug. She giddily replied, “Well… Thank you very much, Matt. My name’s Amy. Nice to meet you, Lauren! Here’s my friend, Jessie”

After a quick chit chat about how everybody already liked the place, the foursome left the bus and went for the hotel with the rest of the group.