The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peradvertising II – Relajacion Resort

DAY 2

The following morning, seeing Amy going by the pool, Rosie went to meet her, “Hi Amy!”

Amy thought that maybe Rosie was interested to know more about her and she was more than happy to chat with the guide; she really felt comfortable with that woman. They talked about Amy’s job and how she recently started to feel less satisfied about it.

They also talked about Amy’s plan about snorkeling after breakfast with her friend Jessie but Rosie had a different plan for Amy and first thing the vacationer knew, she was in a video booth just like the day before but this time, she was having a subliminally cranked up fashion lesson.

—Do you think the way you are dressed right now is the proper way to dress?

Amy took a moment to evaluate her clothes… a nice white and yellow sundress over a sport one piece blue swimsuit and a comfy pair of sneakers. It was more than fine for the activities she had planned.

—Do you think the way you are dressed right now is the proper way to dress? yes

—Do you like the way Rosie is dressed today?

Amy felt a very positive attitude towards Rosie but she wasn’t that enthusiastic about her clothes. Instinctively, she gave a polite answer…

—Do you like the way Rosie is dressed today? suits her

A series of flashes and its hidden set of patterns imprinted some new ideas in Amy’s mind. She learned she loved everything about Rosie and found her sexy. With the help of the subliminals, her thoughts were directed towards how she was dressed today; wearing a see-thru white t-shirt overstretched over her chest to make it obvious she had a black bikini under it. This was complimented with high heels. When the flashes stopped, Amy got back at answering the form like nothing happened…

—Do you like the way Rosie is dressed today? yes

—Do you find her sexy? yes

—Would you like to be as sexy as Rosie? yes

—Do you think the way you are dressed right now is the proper way to dress?

Amy looked at herself again. “God! It’s so plain…” she thought. She went back at answering the e-form.

—Do you think the way you are dressed right now is sexy? not really

—Would you like to be sexy? yes

—Would you like to show off your body more? yes

—What would be your favorite clothing for looking sexy around the resort?

“That one’s easy.” thought Amy as she typed, “black bikini hi heeled flip flops”.

—Do you think people would find you sexy if you wore those clothes? yes

The rest of the questionnaire went on making Amy realize how much she wanted to wear those clothes. With the help of the subliminals and some flashes here and there, she got her libido cranked up a notch and learned she loved teasing men with her sexy body although she found her breasts were small.

—Do you like to turn on people parading with sexy clothes? Yes

—Does it turn you on to turn on people parading with sexy clothes? Yes

—Does it arouse you to turn on people parading with sexy clothes? Yes

—What do you need to do when you are aroused? masturbate

Turning on men was a fantasy for Amy now thanks to her programming but although it always made her feel good and aroused, she wouldn’t have sex with a stranger. She preferred masturbation…

…for now.

When she got out of the booth, Amy had forgotten all her plans about snorkeling or Jessie and went directly for the resort’s swimsuit shop. Once there, she couldn’t believe her luck as she found exactly what she was looking for: a skimpy black bikini and a pair of hi heeled flip flops.

Not believing her luck, the happy girl went for the employee and asked to try it. A couple of minutes later, she was signing the proof of purchase for her room while the employee was putting her old dull clothes in a bag.

If Amy had any doubts about her looks, they vanished in the following minutes she got out of the shop. As she went by the pool, a couple of guys, late teens, 20 at the most, stopped walking and started to look her up. Their eyes on her body ignited a rush of pride and arousal that had Amy bite her lower lip as she looked at the hormones saturated young studs gawking at her.

Rosie saw all of it and smiled. She approached Amy, “Way to go, girl! That bikini certainly looks good on you…”

Pretty turned on by the little show she just gave, Amy could feel herself blushing a bit from Rosie’s comment. She replied a slightly breathless “Thank you!”

Taking all her time looking at Amy’s hard nipples showing through her top, Rosie smiled knowingly, “Looks to me you really liked all those boys’ attention…”

That comment hit a sweet spot in Amy’s psyche and she frowned a bit while a soft moan escaped through her lips. Feeling her twat waking up to all the arousal and although a bit embarrassed, she couldn’t deny how good it felt and nodded to Rosie.

Like a partner in crime, Rosie approached Amy’s ear, “You should go in your room… you know… to relieve all the tension!”

Amy was washed by a feeling of gratitude and respect for Rosie. That idea made so much sense to her, “Yeah! That’s what I need…”

The horny girl thanked Rosie and headed towards her room.

Meeting other men on her way just added to Amy’s need for release. Once in her room, she let her back fall against the door. Without any further ceremony, she spread her legs and started to play with herself.

Her bikini bottom pushed aside, one hand took care of her clit but It was soon joined by the other hand as it went for her twat; two fingers easily sliding in her love canal.

Amy was beyond herself. Images of the guys looking at her body, images of her displaying herself; it all turned her on.

Rational thoughts in terms of “What’s wrong we me?", “I didn’t use to be like that?", “Since when do I masturbate in the middle of the day?” were mixed with erotic conclusions like “Feels so fuckin’ good!” making the girl’s arousal go on a rollercoaster but soon, being on the verge of a much needed climax, her brain was losing its fight against her pussy, “Oh…yesss…I’m gonna cum… I’m gonna…”

Amy was hit by a thunderous orgasm, “hgggnngnnnnnnnn….”

When she came down from it, she reached for her bed on wobbling legs and let herself fall on it.

On instinct, like it was the most natural thing to do, her hands went back for her twat. She smoothly masturbated herself into sleepiness; a satisfied smile on her face.

* * *

Andy opened his eyes lazily. Realizing he wasn’t in his room, he turned to see Monique still sleeping. Memories of the previous night getting back to him, Andy started to think on how strange Monique had become just before they started fucking. She seemed totally out of it; like a different person. He realized that his reaction when she asked to fuck was also out of the ordinary; she asked to fuck and all of the sudden, that’s all Andy could think of.

Connecting the dots, the man was getting worried. Maybe what she said made sense, maybe they were being manipulated… Andy sure didn’t remember being so horny for a woman and lose total control like he did the day before…

Moving slowly, he was able to get out of bed, dress up and leave without waking up Monique.

Seeing him quickly walking on the merchants’ alley like he was in a real hurry, Rosie went around the block so she’d intercept her new pet.

Turning a corner to a somewhat quieter place, Andy jumped when he came face to face with Rosie, “Hi Andy! How’s everything going?”

Just hearing Rosie’s voice was pure siren’s music to Andy but he tried to avoid discussion, “Oh! Hi Rosie! I was just going to my room…”

The guide got suspicious. First, Andy didn’t call her “Mistress” although there was no one around. Second, he was obviously uncomfortable and hiding something. She had to know more.

Pulling down on her shirt, making her cleavage vertiginously visible, Rosie approached the man making sure to squeeze her tits against his torso, “Andy… You seem so stressed! Relax! You’re on vacation! Tell me what’s wrong…”

Andy’s resistance was melting like ice under the sun, “I met that woman last night, Monique…”

—Yes… I know. I’m the one who sent you there. Remember?

They started to discuss and the young man did his best to avoid the real reason he was in a hurry. The rational part of his mind did everything to get out of that fishy situation but it was slowly losing its battle. The more Andy spent time with Rosie, the more he looked at her marvelous tits and the less he wanted to listen to that annoying common sense.

Rosie could see Andy’s face slowly getting in that dull suggestible state she loved so much. She started to caress his back just for a test. Seeing Andy didn’t bulge, she slowly went for his butts…

…still no reaction.

Grinning, she moved a bit and while still fondling his ass, she started to caress his cock. Andy didn’t jump at the touch.

A couple of squeezes later, he was rock hard and totally back under his mistress’ spell.

So, when Rosie suggested he should watch a video, Andy thought it was a great idea and let her guide him towards a booth.

A moment later, the man was mesmerized watching a video getting his brain fried with subliminals. On her way to leave the booth, Rosie looked at Andy’s face and concluded, “He’s gonna be pretty yummy after that…”

A while later, a brand new Andy walked out of the booth. He didn’t remember why he had been so worried this morning. After all, he lived to seduce and fuck women on the resort and felt just great about it. He was Rosie’s docile pet and worshipped her and her sisters. He lived to serve PerAdVertizing and the resort.

* * *

Rosie had just made a couple of steps when she saw Jessie lying on a long chair by the pool. Although she wore sunglasses, it was obvious to Rosie the woman was lurking at the men passing by.

Rosie approached, “Hi Jessie!”

A bit like a kid caught with a hand in the cookie jar, Jessie jumped a bit, “Oh! Hi Rosie!”

—How’s everything going?

—Hum… Fine! I’m waiting for my friend, Amy.

—Oh! I saw her some time ago. She talked about snorkeling. Was it with you?

Jessie nodded. Rosie went on, “Well… I offered her to watch a video about all the activities here at the resort for more info. You want to watch it too?”

Jessie didn’t see the point of watching another video but Rosie didn’t let her time to refuse and first thing she knew, Rosie had taken her hand and she was being guided towards a video booth.

A minute later, Jessie was seated and watching a video. It didn’t take long before she got totally enthralled by it. She didn’t hear a thing when Rosie closed the door.

After a while, the video ended but not before a series of intensive flashes made sure the enthralled girl became horny like a bitch in heat.

When she got back from it, she was then instructed to answer an e-form. Jessie read the first question…

—How often do you think about sex? All the time

—Do you masturbate often? At least, twice a day

It had never been that often for Jessie. Prior to her arrival, she’d masturbate every once in a while but since she’d filled her first e-form, things had changed.

—Do you often have sexual intercourse? No

Jessie could feel herself blushing. She felt all mixed up: she was pretty sure she had never had sex outside of a stable relationship but, a minute ago, she wrote she thought about sex all the time. It didn’t make sense.

The girl was starting to get a bit worried. She felt like she had just been trapped. She had to leave before…

Flashes hit her making her lose her train of thoughts. These were much more powerful and Jessie stood there, unable to blink, getting her brain rewired. The intense subliminal messages were actually mitigating all the inhibitions the girl could have had about sex while increasing her libido and horniness.

When the e-form got back, Jessie was pretty much out of it.

Mind totally numb solely focused on her horniness, she looked at the monitor with a dull look in her eyes. It had started to show a series of pictures displaying couples in very detailed sexual acts and it was asking Jessie to rate them.

The idea wasn’t so much about the actual rating Jessie would give them but more about making sure her horniness was through the roof.

That’s why Jessie’s mingled mind quickly refocused on the sex explicit scenes displayed on the screen. Her eyes stuck on those images, the once shy girl soon pushed her swimsuit bottom to the side and started playing with her clit. She had a hard time typing with one hand when she was asked…

—How do these photos make you feel? fucking hot

—Do you like to feel that way? yes

Another series of flashes hit Jessie. When she got back to some sort of reality, she didn’t realize she’d been frozen for minutes with a hand on her twat and drool spilling on the side of her mouth while her values had been brought to even lower levels.

Any self-esteem now vanished, horniness through the roof and inhibitions totally gone, all the girl knew was that there was now a porn video playing on the monitor and it was making her horny like hell.

Her hand quickly got back at playing with her clit and, in that state of mind, the horny woman could feel the climax making its way in her body.

She revelled on it. With her other hand, she started to fuck herself.

Watching the video and being bombarded by its subliminals, she realized the only thing she truly desired in life was…

…sex!

She craved for sex; all she thought about was sex; the only thing that really mattered for Jessie was sex.

It made so much sense in her now twisted mind. Sex was everything…

…and right there, realizing this opened the dam for Jessie’s release and she was hit by the most thunderous orgasm she had ever had.

When she got back down from it, Jessie couldn’t guess how long her climax had been but one thing was sure: she was a new woman; a woman who knew that her happiness revolved around sex… and plenty of it.

The girl looked at the e-form. She grinned when she read the question waiting for her…

—Do you like to masturbate while watching porn?

The answer was obvious…

— Do you like to masturbate while watching porn? Yes

—Would you like a job where you’d watch porn and masturbate? Yes

—Do you like sex? cant think of anything else

—Would you like a job that meant being paid to talk about sex and masturbate? Yes

The woman was then hit by a series of flashes. They had her realize two things: she had to go to the lobby and ask for a job application form and she wouldn’t have sex with anyone unless Rosie told her to.

Getting out of the booth, pretty much out of it, Jessie had forgotten all plans she could have had with Amy. She went to the lobby and filled out a job application form right there. She gave it back to the employee who, reading Jessie had applied for phone counselor, gave her a package.

Seeing the box, Jessie realized she knew what to do with it. It didn’t seem odd. She just took it and went back to her room.

Once in her room, she couldn’t wait to open her box.

In it, she saw an instruction manual and a vibrator. She felt a thrill go through her spine and her slit throb as she grabbed the phallic object. Marveling at it, she looked at the instructions; they were pretty simple: turn on TV and watch channel 212.

Not realizing the manual didn’t talk about the vibrator, she did what it said.

Channel 212 was a porn channel and the instant the image appeared, Jessie’eyes stuck to it.

Thanks to the channel’s subliminals and the programming she had just received, the girl got horny right away. Without any other instruction, she got rid of her clothes, sat on the bed and started to fuck her already drenched twat with the vibrator.

A red LED soon lighted up on the fake phallus but Jessie couldn’t care less. Totally mesmerized by the obscene action on TV, she couldn’t fuck herself fast or harsh enough.

Soon, a first orgasm made her buck and twitch in her bed.

That orgasm would be followed by many more and soon, the woman’s mind was totally fried and even more open to subliminals. Like it had come from somewhere in her mind, she started to recite, “…wanna work here… I’m a slut… wanna fuck all the time… horny all the time… wanna work for PerAdvertizing…”

That kind of mantra just made Jessie even more convinced of what she wanted to do in life and the more she accepted those ideas, the quicker her orgasms started to happen. At a subconscious level, it just accelerated the whole process of acceptance.

The videos then switched for a different set of porn where tall beautiful women with huge round breasts dominated a group of naked men and women. In all the scenes, the dommes wore black shiny kits while the others, mostly naked, seemed to worship them, serving and servicing them the best they could.

Thanks to the huge load of subliminals, Jessie was totally mesmerized by the scene. She found the dommes so beautiful, she had even forgotten about the vibrator in her twat.

Soon, all she could think of was being with the group serving and servicing those beautiful women.

A domme then looked at the camera and ordered, “Masturbate!” Without any real conscious thought, Jessie got back at masturbating with her vibrator.

A moment later, another domme added, “Don’t cum until you are ordered to!”

Soon, Jessie was starting to get pretty worked up. Moaning, her body spasming every now and then, she went on fucking herself with the vibrator but could never reach climax.

A bit later, a domme appeared on the screen and said, “I order you to cum!”

Boom! Jessie was hit by the biggest 4th of July fireworks climax. For a moment, she lost any sense of reality as she trashed over her vibrator, moaning, grunting as the orgasm went on and on.

After what seemed like an eternity, she got back to the video just in time to hear…

—Masturbate but don’t cum!

Jessie did as she was ordered.

The dommes didn’t let her suffer as long as the first time as one domme came on screen sooner to let her cum. The orgasm was as intense but a bit shorter. Once back from it, Jessie was ordered for another masturbation session.

This went on for a while. Jessie totally lost track of time or any reference to reality. At a subconscious level, she associated the pleasure of her climax with following the dommes’ orders. Soon, all that mattered was to follow those beautiful women’s orders.

Then, she was ordered to suck on the vibrator. Without a second thought about the fact that she’d be licking her own cuntjuice, the mesmerized girl did so like it was the most delicious lollipop.

As conditioned as she was, Jessie didn’t need to masturbate anymore to have orgasms and could suck on the dildo. The dommes only had to order her to cum and she was instantly hit by a thunderous climax. She didn’t realize it but her orgasms were starting to happen pretty much every two minutes.

After another while, the dommes told Jessie to stop sucking. Totally spent, she let herself fall on the bed while taking out the fallus from her mouth.

The exhausted girl stayed there without moving but still looked at the TV. Subliminals made sure to stimulate her brain so that she couldn’t faint or fall asleep.

A domme told her to recite her mantra which she did, “I wanna work here; I’m a slut; I wanna fuck all the time; I’m horny all the time; I wanna work for PerAdvertizing…”

The screen had switched to a series of flashes making sure any resistance Jessie may have had left was totally irradicated. It also programmed her to accept her mantra more and more. Every time she finished repeating it she would cum. As programmed and exhausted as she was, Jessie didn’t move that much anymore and one would have had a hard time saying if she did cum. The only outside signs she was climaxing were that she stopped talking and her eyes would get wider for a couple of seconds…

After some time of that regimen, the video ended and with it, the subliminals. Her brain not being stimulated anymore, a totally exhausted brainwashed Jessie fell asleep in the following minute. In her erotic sleepy delirium, she was still whispering, “slut… wanna fuck…horny all… time…”

Unknown to her, this was the first of a loop of treatments Jessie would have for the rest of the day as every time she woke up, she would watch that same channel over and over.

* * *

Hearing people talking, Rosie turned to see that it was Matt and Lauren. They were getting out of their breakfast. The guide offered them to see a video about the attractions in the region.

The couple accepted and got in a booth. The video started and after a couple of minutes, both Matt and Lauren were totally mesmerized by it.

After about 10 minutes, Lauren didn’t hear Rosie get back in the booth, take Matt’s arm and bring him in another booth just beside the one his wife was still in. The dazed man complied without hesitation.

While Matt was being seated in his new place, Lauren was being bombarded with subliminal messages making her realize that she didn’t feel any desire or need to be fucked by Matt whatsoever. She preferred him to masturbate.

Thanks to the video, she also learned that she was a bit of a domme but only towards her husband. She loved to rule him. She realized she could make him do whatever she wanted just by showing him her big tits (tits, a word that sounded so right to describe her breasts. It turned her on so much). She got a powerful rush of arousal from playing with her tits in front of him while he masturbated but she was not able to cum while he was there although she became very needy for cumming herself after he came. She felt a strong need to make him cum that way every day.

She also understood that during their stay at the hotel, she wanted to wear a swimsuit that would show off her big tits. A white bikini would be perfect; the sexier, the better.

Finally, she realized that Rosie meant a lot to her. She felt totally open to talk about any subject with her and had the utmost respect for her opinion. She even found her sexy.

Once installed in his booth and properly conditioned, Matt’s fetish for Lauren’s breasts was increased by the powerful subliminals. Every time he would see them, he’d become hard and horny but also very docile towards Lauren. In fact, just hearing Lauren talking about her tits would turn him on and make him melt.

He also learned that when he masturbated while Lauren showed him her breasts, he came very easily and got powerful and very satisfying orgasms. Finally, his psyche was reprogrammed so that he wouldn’t be able to get hard outside of seeing his wife’s tits and her implicit desire for him to be hard.

Lauren and Matt got out of their respective video booth. Neither remembered they initially were in the same booth.

Matt could see something was nagging Lauren, “What’s wrong, honey?”

—It’s my swimsuit.

—Nobody sees your swimsuit. You got a dress!

Lauren untied the knot behind her neck. Letting the top of her dress fall, her chest showed up in the swimsuit top, “Helloooo? Under the sundress, I wear a swimsuit and I don’t like it.”

Looking at her husband, Lauren could see his eyes stuck on her “tits”. She felt a delicious feeling of arousal mixed with pride. She loved that word, tits, and she loved the power she had on her husband thanks to them, “Come with me! We’re gonna go buy me a new swimsuit.“

Rosie followed the couple in the swimwear shop, “So, Lauren, let me guess… you wanna buy a new swim suit?”

Lauren, a yellow bikini in her hands, turned to look at the guide, “Yeah… Actually, I’m looking for a bikini.”

Rosie tried to look like she had to really think about it, “Hmmm… A gorgeous woman like you…” She then took a white bikini on the shelf and offered it to the woman, “Here! Try this!”

All smiles, Lauren went for the changing room.

A couple of minutes later, she got out. Although she felt a rush of arousal the way her man got turned on looking at her in that bikini, Lauren was doubtful about the result. She looked at herself in the mirrors. The bottom was a g-string with a normal piece of fabric to cover her pubic area. The top was also made of strings with tiny white triangles that seemed to have a hard time covering her areolas. Being turned on, her nipples were of course rock hard and the bump they made in the fabric was more than obvious…

That’s when Lauren noticed...

Rosie approached the woman, “You don’t seem convinced. What’s wrong?”

—Well… it’s see-thru.

—And…?

Shocked by the question, Lauren turned to tell Rosie, “…and I don’t wanna parade in a bikini like I’m naked!”

Rosie took Lauren by the shoulders and moved her in front of her husband, “Lauren, look at the way your husband looks at you. My guess is this bikini is the right bikini for you. ”

Looking at Matt, Lauren started to smile. She could see his hard on in his boxers and how mesmerized he was by her chest.

The guide then had her protege turn in front of the mirror, “Imagine the way all the people will look at your tits…“

While her eyes went down to look at her chest, Lauren could feel herself feeling better as she heard the magic word for her breasts. She could feel a sweet mix of warm safety and pleasant arousal spreading in her as she whispered, “…my tits…“

Her mind becoming a smooth environment of erotic fluffy thoughts while she looked at her big breasts, the woman didn’t see her eyes becoming glassy. Rosie added, “Yes… Everybody will look at your big tits and it will make you feel so good…”

Lauren was so turned on that she could clearly see where her areolas stood from all the bumps through the thin fabric crowning her rock hard thick nipples. She loved it. She whispered, “…my big tits… feel so good…”

The way Lauren acted, Rosie got worried that Matt would become suspicious. She turned to look at him.

Matt’s glassy eyes totally glued to his wife’s chest convinced her he didn’t have a clue what was going on…

—This is the bikini you want to wear while you’re here at the resort. It’s the best bikini to show off your big tits and you love it.

—bikini… big tits… love it…

—You don’t care if its fabric is thin because you love to show off your big tits.

Rosie knew she had won when she saw Lauren’s face change to a vicious grin; the vacationer had accepted the idea.

The guide switched her voice to a more casual tone adding, “So, do you like it?”

Lauren, getting back to reality, took a moment before saying, “Hum… Yeah!.. Yeah!... That’s the bikini I need. Thanks Rosie!”

Rosie approached Lauren and whispered, “My pleasure! …and if you want my advice, you should get to your room with hubby there.”

Seeing Lauren’s puzzled face, Rosie looked down pointing towards his crotch, “Looks to me if you don’t take care of his big problem, he’s going to explode…”

Lauren giggled with Rosie while she moved towards the cash register.

Walking back to her room, Lauren didn’t care that much for her husband following her like a puppy. She was way too worked up seeing all the males’ eyes stuck on her tits in her bikini. Understandably, not all the women seemed to agree with her taste in bathing suits but some others seemed fine with her choice.

Once in the room, Lauren took a couple of steps forward then turned back. She started playing with her tits while looking at Matt. Already rock hard and horny, the guy’s face started to show a bit of discomfort.

Lauren grinned, “What? Feeling tight in that swimsuit? Why don’t you caress your cock for me?

Matt started to pull at his swimsuit with one hand while the other moved inside. Lauren stopped him, “Hey! I didn’t say jerk off yet. I said caress your cock… over your swimsuit… and you can’t cum until I tell you to!”

Lauren couldn’t believe the rush of arousal she was feeling from giving orders to her husband. Not a single moment did the idea of having her husband fuck her got through her mind.

Quickly, the horniness she felt was making her mad. Not sure about it at first, she finally decided the best thing to do was to masturbate. Letting her back fall on the bed, one hand still fondling her tits, the horny girl spread her legs and started masturbating while she motivated her man, “Having such beautiful big tits make me so hot, Matt. I’m so horny right now…”

The male took her last comment as an invitation and approached his wife. He got stopped in his move while taking off his swimsuit, “What do you think you’re doing? I hope you don’t think you’re gonna fuck me!”

Sighing, she added, “Ok! You can jerk yourself off while I masturbate… but don’t cum until I tell you!”

Matt took down his swimsuit and started masturbating like a horny teenager.

Lauren, for her part, was starting to become pretty frustrated. She had frigged herself for a moment by then and there were no signs she was going to cum soon.

An idea started to form in the exasperated woman’s mind. Somehow, she knew her climax couldn’t happen and her husband was the reason for it…

Getting more and more convinced it was his fault, Lauren looked at her husband and felt pity for him. The guy looked like a horny teenager. Sweating and grunting, he was almost drooling looking at his wife’s chest.

Annoyed, the horny woman decided to end this. She stopped masturbating and brought both hands on her tits to maximize the effect on her husband, “Ok! Matt! Look at my tits…”

—…and cum!

The poor guy exploded, “Gggnnnnnnnn…aaaaah!”

The first shot went three feet on the left and landed on the floor and the drawers. The second shot landed in front of Matt on the floor and a bit on the bed. The guy was going at lightning speed with his hand and the rest pretty much just stuck on it.

Lauren looked at her husband and felt the strangest feeling. Although she felt much pity for him, “Such a loser,” she thought; she also felt her arousal reach a level she didn’t know existed but it wasn’t for Matt.

Her body felt alive like never before. The rush she felt made her so hot, so horny, she could feel her juices running down from her twat and making a mess of the bed’s sheets.

She was horny like hell but one thing was sure: Matt couldn’t help her. She didn’t know why neither did she care but she had to do something quick before she got mad!

Lauren found the solution, “Ok! You horny jerk! You’ve had your fun. Now, put that back in swimsuit of yours and let me alone!”

Matt stuttered, “But honey…”

—No ‘But honey’. Go clean yourself and get out of here. Why don’t you go take a couple of beers at the bar?

Matt went to the bathroom to clean his mess. A minute later, he was out of the room.

Lauren didn’t waste any time and hurried in the bathroom. Fully naked, she looked in the mirror at her hands playing with her breasts, “Fuck! I never realised how hot these big tits are. They’re so yummy!”

Soon, one hand went south. A moment later, the girl was masturbating wildly while fondling her tits and looking at herself in the mirror.

* * *

Back by the pool, Rosie saw Hank and Liz. Having had their libido increased the day before, the guide planned to have it lifted a notch up and got them in separate booths where they answered all kinds of boring questions while being bombarded with subliminals making their minds more pliable; their inhibitions slowly getting out of the way.

After some time, a series of flashes made sure they got totally horny before returning to questions way more intimate. Liz giggled when she read…

—Do you often have sex? Not often enough

—Do you sometimes have extra-marital sex? N…

Liz still had a bit of inhibition left somewhere deep in her psyche but another series of flashes took care of it. Coming back from it, she concluded she had spaced out and read the next question…

—Do you sometimes have extra-marital sex? I’m open to it

—Have you ever had homosexual intercourse? No but I’d like to try it

During that time, her husband was being served a treatment to fit with his wife’s new taste.

A well balanced mix of questions, subliminals and flashes had both of them become totally sex obsessed horny folks. It also made them realize that they were totally into female employees wearing black bikinis and sporting big breasts. They became totally docile and turned on around them.

They also learned that a certain code existed to advertise their availability for sex around the resort. As they got out of their respective booth, Hank and Liz quickly concluded they wanted to buy a new swimsuit…

Once at the store, the couple didn’t hesitate and went straight for a section with a variety of red swimsuits. When they got out of there, Liz was trotting amused at the way her breasts jiggled in her skimpy red bikini top. She was even more thrilled when she saw the effect she had on Frank as his tight fitted red short got tighter by the second at the crotch.

She couldn’t resist and moved her hand over her husband’s manhood looking at him teasingly, “You know, honey, I love the way this swimsuit suits you…”

The man couldn’t repress a groan as he replied, “I’d say the same about yours…”

Liz looked at her breasts in her top. As horny as she was, she wasn’t surprised to see the way her nipples poked through but she marveled at the thrill of feeling this way; it felt so good to be horny. “God! I need to fuck…” she thought.

She looked back up at her husband. Grinning knowingly, she offered, “You know… Now that you mention it… maybe our suits are a bit tight… Let’s find a place to… loosen up!”

With that, she pulled her husband by his swimsuit to a somewhat quieter place. Not letting him a moment, she squatted down, took his cock out of his shorts and started to suck at it. She realised just there how much she loved having a cock in her mouth.

After a moment, she stopped and looked at her husband, her eyes filled with lust, while her hands went to pull down her bikini top letting her breasts jiggle free.

Hank couldn’t believe what his wife was doing. They’ve had quite a run the previous night but he had put it on the excitement of being on a trip. But now, there she was; down at his knees and sucking his cock, her tits loose, just a bit apart from a public place and she didn’t seem to give a damn about the fact that anybody could come around and see them.

Getting back at jerking her husband’s cock with one hand while teasing her clitoris through her swimsuit with her free hand, she asked him, “Doesn’t it feel better having your cock and my boobs out of their confinement?”

Hank nodded, “Yeah…”

Liz then had an idea. She had read about that in a magazine for women. Spitting between her breasts, she offered, “Wouldn’t it feel even better if you fucked my tits?” Upon her husband’s nod, Liz took his cock and brought it between her breasts. Squeezing it tight with them, she started to jerk it with her tits.

Hank was totally blown away by the situation: her wife was now tittyfucking his cock in an outdoor alley and the best is she seemed quite thrilled about the whole situation. If he ever had such a fantasy before, it was happening now!

Liz started to lick the tip of his cock as it went out on top of breasts. That’s when Hank concluded he didn’t give a shit what was happening to his wife as long as she went on…

After a moment, Liz jumped up on her legs. Surprised at first, Hank quickly realized what she wanted when he saw her turn away from him, bend at her hips and start to sway her ass, her bottom soaked in her cuntjuice, right in front of him.

The man didn’t need any more invitation and right there, he pushed her bikini bottom to the side and brought his cock into her. Liz could feel the head making its way in her juicy pussy. She exhaled a deeply felt, “Oh fuck… yeah… that’s what I needed…”

Hank started to fuck her twat with slow deep thrusts. Soon, Liz was moving in sync with him pushing back against him as he went forward.

After a moment, Liz started to increase speed, “Fuck me, honey! Harder…”

Hank was more than ready to shift gears. He started to fuck his wife as hard and fast as he could.

After some moments of that regimen, the lucky husband could feel himself about to lose it, “Oh god! I’m gonna fucking cum…”

Liz stopped the fucking. Bending and turning around, she went straight for her husband’s cock and started to suck at it.

That was too much. Right there, Hank’s cock exploded in her mouth. She looked at him with grateful eyes as she swallowed everything he gave her. She pulled her tongue wide and long and knocked his prick on it with a teasingly horny smile for a couple of seconds before getting back at sucking the last cum drops.

Hank was still a bit blown (in more ways than one) away by the whole situation as he looked at his wife putting his softening cock back in his swimsuit and putting her top back as if nothing had happened before she looked back up at him with sparkling eyes, “Should we go swim a bit to relax?”

* * *

The barman approached Matt, “Sir?”

Lost in his thoughts, Matt replied on autopilot, “A beer…”

Poor Matt started to look around. He was trying to understand what was happening. He’d always loved his wife’s tits (Fuck! Just thinking about them was making him hard…) but they used to have sex together, didn’t they?

Seeing Matt at the bar lost in his thoughts, Rosie approached him, “Hi Sir! How’s your trip?”

Matt turned to look at the guide, “Oh! Hi Rosie! It’s been fine… I guess…”

Rosie looked worried, “Anything wrong?”

—Oh no! Nothing serious…

The guide offered, “You don’t seem too convinced. Let me show you a video about everything there is to do here for guys. This should cheer you up.” With that, she guided Matt to one of the video booths.

Once Matt was seated, the video started. During that time, Rosie went to Matt’s room.

About a minute later, Matt was hit by a series of flashes. The video was then replaced with an e-form. Totally numb, the mesmerized guy didn’t find it odd and felt compelled to answer to the questions.

—Who do you think rules your couple? We decide

Matt didn’t have time to finish his answer before he was hit by a series of flashes…

—Who do you think rules your couple? My wife

—Would you say that you are submissive towards your wife? Very

—Does it turn you on to be submissive and follow your wife’s orders? Yes

—Do you have sex with your wife? Yes

—Does it imply penetration? Yes

Matt’s universe became white and filled with flashes and subliminals for a moment…

—Does having sex with your wife imply penetration? No

—Does having sex with your wife imply masturbation? Yes

A couple of flashes had Matt know what he preferred between the two…

—Does having sex with your wife imply penetration? No, I prefer to masturbate.

As a safeguard, the last flashes sessions made sure Matt didn’t want to fuck his wife and couldn’t get hard if he even tried to penetrate his wife or anyone else.

—Do you think your wife feels sexually satisfied if you never practice sexual penetration with her? I didn’t think about that

—Does it bother you? As long as she shows me her tits and I can jerk off, I don’t really care.

—Are you happy in that kind of relationship? Yes

—Do you find it normal? It works for us.

Seeing Matt was way into the e-form, Rosie left him there and moved in direction of his room to see how his wife was doing. She knew the rest of the programming would make it so that his tastes would fit with her plan.

Rosie arrived at Matt and Lauren’s room. She knocked.

After a moment, she was welcomed by an out of breath Lauren, “Oh! Hi Rosie!”

Looking at the obviously quickly fixed up bikini, Rosie feigned, “Hi! Am I disturbing you?”

Lauren hesitated before inviting Rosie in, “No! Not at all. Come in. What can I do for you?”

Rosie took a sexy playful tone, “Well! I just saw your husband at the bar. I guess you two have had a bit of fun together…”

Lauren hesitated for a moment connecting the dots before she recalled that Rosie was the one who told her to get back to her room and have sex, “Well… Yes… Yes…”

Rosie took a comforting tone, “Ooooh… you sure don’t sound convinced. You know you can trust me, honey. What’s wrong?”

During that time, Rosie had brought Lauren to the bed. She looked at Lauren like a mother looked at her sad young daughter.

Lauren exploded in tears, “I don’t know… The way Matt looks at my tits, it makes me really hot but, at the same time, I don’t wanna fuck with him. What kind of couple is that? Tell me!”

Rosie had already grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV. She offered, “My…My… You’re so upset… so tense. You sure needed those vacations! Why don’t you try to change your mind a bit. Here, look at that show on the TV for a moment”

Lauren let Rosie install her in the bed over the sheets while she looked at the TV. She tried to concentrate at the show but the flickering in the image wouldn’t let her.

After a while though, Lauren’s mind had succumbed to the subliminals hidden in the channel’s programming. Her eyes were stuck on the TV set and they were now glassy while her mouth was slightly open.

Rosie could see she was totally into what she was watching. She smiled and took the remote to select a different channel. She made sure she didn’t watch the TV set but she knew from the flashes on the wall that she had picked the right channel.

Lauren’s eyes although still glassy got wider. They never closed while they were bombarded with stronger subliminal instructions. Rosie knew the woman was so enthralled by the programming that she could move on with her plan.

She left for a moment.

Those messages had Lauren know for a fact that she loved controlling her husband and found it normal. Since her husband was so weak minded, it was also normal that she didn’t feel any desire to have sex with him although she loved sex and had a very strong libido.

They also increased her pride for having her big tits. She loved having big tits so much; she wished they would be bigger.

She also came to understand that making Matt cum while he looked at her big tits was such a big turn on for her that once she had made him cum, it was perfectly normal that she became very needy for sex and pretty open about it (but not with him). In fact, she became so needy that she had to find a way to masturbate or have sex with other people. The latter choice being her favorite one, on those occasions, she was very open about sex and felt very docile towards her sexual partners with a need to please them.

Lauren also learned there’s some dress code on the resort: people who want to have sex often wear red clothes.

Finally, her respect for Rosie got pushed up a couple of notches. She found her sexy to the point where she felt desires for her. She also valued very much her opinion about couples, sex and how to look her best. She felt totally comfortable around her and not inhibited at all.

A couple of minutes later, the program changed and slowly brought her back to reality.

Unknown to her and besides her programming, a lot of things had happened during that time. First, she didn’t know Rosie had left and come back while she watched TV. As enthralled as she was, she didn’t feel anything when Rosie took a syringe and injected a mix of hormones in both her breasts.

No. The only thing Lauren knew was that she was horny as hell and that if she had found Rosie good looking before, she couldn’t deny that now she found she was really sexy.

So, although she tried to deny it to herself, she felt a very arousing thrill when she saw the guide slowly approaching next to her on the bed. She didn’t want to believe it but she could feel goose bumps all over her skin when she felt Rosie’s mouth approach her ear and start to talk smoothly in it, “You see, Lauren, being sexually frustrated is something that happens all the time in a couple.”

The guide slowly brought her hand on Lauren’s knee, “That’s why women develop solutions on the side.”

Her hand was going over Lauren’s thigh. She looked at it while it slowly moved up on her body and felt an odd feeling about it. Some far part of her mind wanted to find it awkward but she couldn’t process the thought. Instead, she found it sexy and welcomed the smooth arousal that came with it.

She never stopped looking as it went over her belly and finally reached her tits. The sensation was electric and Lauren was pretty much ready to agree with anything Rosie would say, “You look to me like a pretty healthy woman with unsatisfied sexual needs. That’s perfectly natural and that’s why you can’t wait for that husband of yours to develop a backbone; you have to open yourself to new possibilities.”

Rosie now had one hand fondling Lauren’s tits, “You shouldn’t let yourself get so frustrated because of your husband. It’s not your fault if he’s not able to make you cum. With tits as great as yours, I’m sure tons of people will be ready to bring to you a well-deserved sexual satisfaction.”

Lauren was starting to get really turned on by Rosie’s caresses and she felt totally in tune with what she said but a part of her still felt odd; she didn’t use to be aroused by women. Why was she getting all those desires for her all of a sudden? She looked at Rosie with a bit of panic in her eyes…

Totally in control of the situation by then, Rosie knew how to break the girl, “Close your eyes, Lauren and feel the moment. Feel my caresses over your body and how it makes you feel so good…”

Lauren had closed her eyes by then and marveled at Rosie’s fingers playing with her hair; her fingers tracing her areolas. She couldn’t repress a soft moan.

Rosie went on, “You’ve just made your husband cum but he can’t do the same for you. You must feel so much need for release; a release you deserve; a release I can give you…”

Lauren’s resistance was slowly crumbling. Rosie was so right; it wasn’t her fault if her husband couldn’t satisfy her.

Under Rosie’s sweet caresses, Lauren’s thighs had separated and the guide was now tickling the mangled woman’s clit. She added, “Do you like it when I play with your clitty, Lauren? Do you want to me to go on?”

Lauren couldn’t take it anymore. Her desires were too strong. She opened her eyes and nodded knowingly to Rosie as the guide approached to kiss her. She welcomed the kiss sighing a needy “Yes”.

Letting herself slowly fall back down on the mattress, Lauren looked at Rosie who, smiling warmly to her, took off her t-shirt.

If Lauren thought she found Rosie sexy before, seeing her breasts encased in that black top had her in total awe.

From there, there were no more doubts in Lauren’s mind: she was so sexually frustrated thanks to her husband; it was just fair that she needed to have sex with that beautiful woman.

As Rosie bent back towards her, Lauren welcomed her with a passionate kiss while her hands started to roam on that marvelous body. Feeling Rosie’s hand roaming between her legs, her hips started to gyrate on their own.

A moment later, Lauren was kissing and licking Rosie’s breasts while the guide fingerfucked her. Realising how much she loved having sex with women, she expressed her thrills through sexy deep moans that sent sweet chills to Rosie’s chest.

Feeling the climax soon coming, the married woman stopped licking her mate’s breasts and tried to take in all the air she could get.

Her eyes went to look at Rosie’s hand fucking her sloppy twat while she moaned, “Oh fuck, Rosie! You’re gonna make… You’re gonna make me…”

She stopped talking right there as she was hit by the most thunderous orgasm she had ever had. Not controlling her body anymore, her hips started to rock on Rosie’s hand while her mind went blank.

She came again and again and again.

When she got back from the high, Lauren felt deliciously smooth and erotic. She smiled dumbly at Rosie. The guide asked, “So, precious, I take it you had a good release. It feels good, doesn’t it?”

Lauren’s smile got wider as she nodded, “Hmm Hmmm…”

Rosie inquired, “Since I got you such a sweet release, I guess it would be just fair if you returned the favor, don’t you think?”

Lauren started to approach Rosie for a kiss as her hand went for her mate’s womanhood but Rosie stopped her.

Spreading her legs and pulling her bottom to the side to reveal a shaved pussy, the guide added, “Darling! I think I’d prefer if you kissed me there instead…”

Her mind filled with a thick erotic cloud that didn’t let her think much, the horny woman looked at her mate’s pussy and found it really appealing. Lauren bent and started to lick Rosie’s twat. She marveled at the taste and could already feel herself getting wet again.

Soon, she was licking and kissing Rosie’s twat like an expert and masturbated all along. Rosie was caressing her tits looking at her new pupil, “Oooh… Lauren… You’re such a good cuntlicker. I’m sure you love doing that, don’t you?”

Lauren nodded and did her best to answer, “Huuh…Huh!”

Rosie sighed, “In fact, you’re a really good cuntlicker… you’re about to make me…”

Rosie stopped talking, her face becoming tensed for a moment before, she exhaled, “…cuuuuuum!”

Lauren was splashed by her mate’s cuntjuice. She marveled at the taste and did her best to lap it all.

* * *

—Here’s your drink!

Liz looked up at her husband, “Oh! Thank you, dear!” and grabbed her pina colada.

Hank didn’t sit down as Liz would have thought he’d do. She looked at him as he replied, “You know, I just saw our guide, Rosie. She said they give great massages back there. I think I’m gonna go try it. Want to come?”

Hank was surprised when Liz thanked him for the proposal but refused. So, he went alone.

What he didn’t know was his wife hadn’t been wasting her time while she waited for him to get back with drinks. She had spotted an athletic young man near the pool with a very attractive red swimsuit. Well… the swimsuit was ok but what was in it attracted Liz like a light for a moth.

Hank out of the way, she couldn’t resist no more and got up her chair. Trying to look casual, she did her best to parade before the guy making sure her assets were well in display.

The guy quickly noticed her and gave her his best smile. Liz thought she would melt. She decided to jump in… and smiled back, “Hi!”

The man’s smile grew larger, “Hi! May I know what is the name of such a beautiful lady?”

Liz could feel herself become hotter, bolder. She recognized that feeling; she was becoming horny…

…and she loved it. For the shortest moment, she marveled at the feeling. From there, if there had been any doubts, they were gone. She replied a sexy “Liz! And you are?”

The man stood up and approached, “Andy!”

Liz looked at him from head to… Well… she didn’t reach his toes. Her eyes stuck at the swimsuit where Andy’s cock had reached stiffer proportions.

The woman could feel her body shifting gears and switching from a Hi! You look handsome… hi! Hi! Hi! kind of feeling to a I need you to fuck me right away.

Knowing all too well that her nipples were getting rock hard and her twat was soaking wet, Liz put a finger over Andy’s swimsuit and started to trace his cock through it. She looked at him knowingly, “Wanna see my room?”

The smile Andy gave was enough answer…

Getting closer to the room, the surroundings became less and less crowded. As they started to climb the stairs, Andy let Liz get ahead. This way, he had her ass nicely on display at eye level. Liz knew it and she did her best to sway her hips as sexily as she could.

Andy certainly thought she did a good job because they hadn’t reached the top of the stairway that he had brought his hands all over her ass. The thrill Liz felt made her stop in her way and she couldn’t repress a smile while marveling at the sensation.

It didn’t take long before Andy’s hands got under her swimsuit exploring. Liz could feel Andy’s hard cock pressing between her ass cheeks and her arousal was reaching new heights.

They managed to reach her room. Once in, Andy didn’t let Liz a moment to think and pushed her on her stomach on the bed. Climbing over her on the bed and without any further ceremony, he took his cock out of his swimsuit, pushed her bikini aside and plunged his cock in her pussy.

Between moans, Liz tried to take stock of the situation. She had her face against her mattress and she was getting fucked from behind by a handsome but total strange man, Andy, she had met 10 minutes before.

There was no love or romance; just raw sex expressed by powerful and fast thrusts of Andy’s cock in her soaking wet pussy. One would have thought she was getting raped…

…and it felt like the best and most erotic dream ever. Right there, Liz realized that’s what she liked. Sure, she loved her relationship with Hank but what she wanted was sex. She loved it and she wanted to explore all of its forms from now on.

Liz felt such a thrill from being fucked so harshly; she felt a desire to be nasty, to be dirty. She claimed, “That’s it, big boy! Fuck me… AaaH!....like the bitch in heat I am…”

Andy’s drive just grew wilder. Letting out an animalistic groan, he lifted Liz’ ass. She yelped at the unannonced move. Gripping her hips tightly, he started to fuck her doggie style. His speed was a bit slower than before but Andy concentrated on giving her the strongest thrusts he could give, hitting with his pelvis as harsh as he could while he pulled her against him.

Liz could feel the shockwave in her hips, sending painful signals to her joints in the area. All this made her even more aroused. She praised him, “Oh yesss…. Good lord…. You’re so good… Fuck me… harder…. harder…”

That’s when she started to feel it: the tingling spreading from her pubic region; her skin getting goosebumps; the lack of air…

…and Boom! Liz was hit by the most powerful orgasm she ever felt.

It wouldn’t be the last!

* * *

As discussed with his wife, Hank had gone to the massage salon. The moment he got in, he knew he had made the right decision: a statuesque brunette in a black bikini welcomed him, “Hi, I’m Karina. How may I help you?”

Hank was happy his jaw was tightly fixed to his skull because the way it dropped when his eyes went to the woman’s chest, it could have fell on the floor.

Karina was used to that kind of reaction. She went beside Hank and, putting a hand in his back, she guided him inside making sure he had a good view in her cleavage, “I take it you want a massage?”

Upon Hank’s dumb slow nod, Karina brought him in a room and had him to undress and lie down on the massage table. A moment later, she got back and started the massage. She told Hank to watch the relaxing video on the monitor before his eyes.

After making sure the video and its subliminals had done their magic on its viewer, Karina punched a key on the video console. The monitor started to play another video. This one wasn’t as relaxing . It was intended to hit directly the patient subconscious with way more intensive subliminal messages.

Karina went to the keyboard. She knew it wouldn’t be long before Hank would start telling everything she wanted to know about him.

After a couple of minutes, that’s what he did. Answering vocally the questions asked on the monitor, Hank said he was heterosexual, had a wife and a grown up kid. He was in the seven digits figures and had some money that he used to play on the stock market but he also had access to more money for serious investments.

Karina entered all that in his profile for PerAdvertizing’s database.

The video then switched to make Hank hornier for sex and more open about having it with way more people than just his wife.

A little message on the computer’s monitor told Karina to get back to the massage. The video was about to get back to its normal programming.

“Wow…must have dozed off!” thought Hank as he woke up from what seemed like the nicest nap. He took stock of the situation: the monitor was still displaying smooth landscape images with soft music in the background and he could feel Karina’s hands on his legs.

Except for a boner (God! He was horny…), everything was fine…

After a minute, Karina tried a velvety caress on Hank’s ass. The effect was automatic: on instinct, Hank spread his legs a bit and lifted his butt.

Karina smiled knowingly. Sliding a hand between Hank’s legs, she grabbed his cock and started to jerk it.

During that time, the video got back to its subliminal treatment.

Unable to look elsewhere than at the monitor, Hank thought he was in heaven; He was so horny and Karina was so beautiful. He couldn’t process any thought except sexual desire.

With the other hand, Karina started to caress his anal region. Soon, Hank’s hips started to buck slightly.

The masseuse recognized the signals. Using a finger, she slowly pushed against Hank’s anus. Feeling a bit of resistance, she calmly but firmly told, “Hank, I want you to relax…”

The effect was automatic on Hank’s psyche. He hadn’t been asked a favor; he had been told an order. Right there, all his muscles in this region relaxed and Karina inserted her finger in his anus.

From there, Hank had been stimulated enough by the subliminals and Karina’s expert hands. She could further pushed his training. Jerking him on one side and fingerfucking him on the other side, she made sure to fix concepts he had learned in the video more permanently.

—I see that you love sex very much…

—You love it in all its form…

—You have a need for a lot of sex…

Seeing her statements had a lot of effect on Hank, Karina put a safeguard in place, “Hank, you will get more aroused as you get more sex from me but you cannot cum until I tell you to, got it?”

Upon Hank’s grunt, Karina continued.

—You and your wife have a need for a lot of sex…

—It’s ok if any of you get sex from outside your couple…

—You like to try new things…

Karina went on with that kind of messages for a while then, she checked Hank’s face. She could see he was so horny and aroused, he was on the verge of collapsing. She stopped the stimulation and told him, “Ok Hank! Get on your back.”

Hank complied. Still in the haze of the subliminals, the man was treated with the nicest view he could imagine: Karina had removed her top and she was now smoothly caressing one of the nicest pair of big round breasts Hank had ever seen.

Karina smiled to him knowingly, “Would you like to touch them?”

She didn’t wait knowing too well the answer. She grabbed his hand and put it on one breast. The other hand followed soon.

Hank’s eyes were wide and totally fixed on her boobs; his jaw slack. Karina got back at jerking him off but very slowly.

—You love my big tits. They’re mesmerizing, aren’t they?

—When you see them, you can’t get your eyes from them…

—It makes you very horny but also very docile…

—You would do anything to please me…

—There is only one thing you want more than my big tits…

—It’s to fuck me while you caress my big tits…

—This gives you the most powerful orgasms…

—You are ready to do anything I ask for that…

—…like investing in our business…

—Would you like to invest in our business, Hank? Would you like to invest money in a profitable business and fuck me and my big tits?

Hank’s judgement was totally gone by then. He nodded like a kid in front of a chocolate cake.

Karina smiled. Taking off her bottom, she grabbed a condom in a drawer and got back at Hank. She slid it effortlessly on his cock.

She followed by climbing on the table. Positioning herself for a cowgirl stance, she took Hank’s cock and placed it right below her pussy before asking, “How much are you going to invest in our business, Hank?”

Hank felt a sudden surge of panic. He had to think (something he hadn’t done in a while). More than that, he had to think and please that beautiful woman who could give him the release he wanted so much.

He guessed, “10,000?”

Karina dropped his cock. Her face wasn’t happy at all.

Even stronger panic surge… Hank tried, “100?”

Karina added, “Thousands? One hundred thousands, right?”

Hank nodded. What he relief he felt when he saw Karina smile.

She grabbed his cock and slowly let herself down on it looking at him, “You see? You see how good it feels to please me, Hank?”

Hank was beyond feeling good. Having his cock in that woman was just heavenly.

Karina fucked herself on his cock for a moment before taking his hands and putting them on her chest. Hank thought he was in a dream.

All the while, Karina was strengthening his conditioning.

After a moment, she told him, “Hank! Cum for me, now!”

Hank’s cock exploded in what was the most instense orgasm the man had ever felt. It went so intense that after a moment, lights went out for Hank.

* * *

Early in the evening, Amy decided to go to the bar. She still had her black bikini on. On her way, she met Rosie. She looked at Rosie’s attire. It was somewhat the opposite of what she wore during the day. She still had her black bikini on but she had a skirt made of some sort of fishnet.

That kind of suit didn’t hide her long legs but it’s her chest that was really put on display. Amy realized just then that Rosie’s huge breasts were certainly implants.

That didn’t matter for long for Amy as Rosie quickly got her to watch another video in one of the booths. The lawyer on vacation quickly got immersed in it. It presented the hotel and everything it offered for a single woman like her. Unknown to her, she also absorbed its subliminal messages.

After a while, the video ended and an e-form started. On auto-pilot, a very docile and suggestible Amy brought her hands on the keyboard to answer its questions.

—Last sexual intercourse? 2 months ago

—Sexual orientation? heterosexual

Boom! Flashes, patterns and back…

—Sexual orientation? hetero but curious about women

Stronger flashes and patterns…

—Sexual orientation? bi

—What kind of man turns you on?

Amy’s hesitation on that question ignited another series of flashes but these ones stayed on longer. She was then asked the same question and this time, Amy had no doubt about her answer.

—What kind of man turns you on? none in particular. I fuck them for my benefit

—Would you fuck a total stranger if it brought you something in return? yes

What kind of woman turns you on? tall slender women with big fake round tits

What clothing is the sexiest for a woman? black bikini with high heels

—Name a woman you met here who looks like that?

It’s only then that Amy realized that Rosie fitted the bill. Doing so, she felt a surge of desire and worship for the woman. She got to the keyboard…

—Name a woman you met here who looks like that? Rosie

—No other type of woman turns you on? I fuck them for my pleasure or if it brings me something in return

—Would you say your friend Jessie is sexy?

While answering negatively to that question, Amy realized she didn’t feel as much friendship as she used to for Jessie. She felt like Jessie was plain, not exciting… a bit inferior somehow.

A couple of flashes had Amy freeze all those ideas in her brain for good and see nothing wrong with them. They also programmed a little extra so that she’d easily become docile and suggestible when Rosie wanted her to…

When the flashes ended, Amy knew by instinct that she could leave.

She didn’t go really far. Right outside of the booth, she heard…

—So Amy? How was the video?

Amy turned to see who was talking to her but froze the moment she saw Rosie. Like she was seeing her for the first time, totally in awe, she couldn’t say a word as she tried to rationalize the delicious arousal and worship she felt for Rosie.

With a predatory pleased look, the guide approached Amy while the poor girl tried to stutter an answer, “I… I…”

Now right in front of her, Rosie offered a somewhat comforting “I know…” before grabbing Amy’s head and giving her a passionate kiss. Amy offered no resistance and embraced the moment… and her Sapphic partner.

Rosie took Amy’s hand and brought her to a somewhat quieter spot. Putting some space between her and Amy, Rosie untied her bikini top and let it slowly fall on the floor. Smoothly caressing her huge tits, Rosie looked at Amy, “They’re beautiful, aren’t they?”

Amy couldn’t take her eyes from the huge round breasts. She felt as if her world was now reduced to those two marvelous huge globes on that sexy woman. She replied a dreamy, “Yesss…”

—I bet you’d love to caress them…

Glassy eyed, pupils dilated and mouth in awe, a very smooth Amy slowly nodded as her eyes followed Rosie’s hands approaching, taking her hands and putting them on her chest.

—That’s it baby. Caress my big tits. It makes you feel so good to caress my big tits…

Amy didn’t reply; totally into caressing Rosie’s chest.

—Yes… you love caressing my big tits. In fact, you are turned on by women with big tits but more to the point, you are turned on by tall slender female employees with big fake round tits working here at the resort; employees looking just like me…

At that comment, Rosie could feel Amy’s hands going on her chest with an increased sexual purpose. They spent more time around her nipples and were more sensual in their movements.

Amy’s mind was lost in a world of pure erotic bliss where the only thing she saw was those huge marvelous breasts; where all she could hear was Rosie’s voice…

It said that she desired Rosie very much and wanted to seduce her, sexually service her; that she would start making out with her whenever she’d be invited to; that she’d feel very subservient toward Rosie…

…and it made so much sense.

—In fact, it turns you on so much that, right now, all you want to do is lick those big round tits.

Although she still had that dull docile look, Amy’s breath had quickened and, on that last comment from Rosie, a greedy smile slowly started to show on her face.

She didn’t resist when Rosie pulled her head down towards her chest. On instinct, Amy started to lick the nipples. The guide smiled through the feeling, “Ouuhh…that’s it, baby! Kiss my big tits… I’m sure it turns you on as much as me…”

Amy was lost in the feeling. She couldn’t get enough of those big round tits. Tits?! That word seemed so unusual to her but it felt so nice to think of breasts that way…

She was still listening to Rosie while licking her tits. Rosie told her she was totally horny and she needed to cum so much. She told her she couldn’t get enough of Rosie and her big round tits…

…and it was so true!

After a moment, Rosie brought Amy’s face up by the chin and kissed her. Letting herself go with the flow, the dazed girl moaned through Rosie’s teeth when she felt the guide’s expert hands starting to roam over her body. Feeling her mate’s hand going South, Amy spread her legs and pushed up her hips giving the best access she could to her needy mound. Rosie slipped a hand in Amy’s bikini bottom and started playing with her clit.

It didn’t take long for Rosie to bring Amy to a nice orgasm. The woman muffled her climax cry on her mate’s shoulder.

Rosie smoothly let Amy come back from her high, “There you go, girl. You sure needed it…”

Amy looked at her with a dopey contented smile purring, “Yeahhh…”

Rosie took Amy’s hand and brought them back on her chest. Amy’s eyes looked at her hands going over her mate’s big tits. The effect was automatic and the woman’s mind got back to a smooth dazed state.

Rosie, seeing Amy’s face getting dull again, went on with her little motivational speech…

—That’s it, baby. Let yourself relax. Caress my big tits and listen to my voice…

—Tall slender female employees with big fake round tits turn you on so much, you are totally in awe before them. You want to please them; you want to seduce them; you want to sexually service them. Having sex with such women is the best sex you can have.

—I’m going to kiss you Amy and when I do, you are going to get back to reality and wake up from that sweet trance you are in right now. You won’t question yourself on what has happened during the last minutes. We had some fun and I made you cum but you will feel a tremendous need to please me. You will feel a need to return the favor. Servicing me sexually will make you hot. Do you understand?

Amy hadn’t finished nodding that Rosie brought her lips to hers and engaged in a passionate kiss.

In an instant, Amy felt herself kind of waking up from what seemed like the best erotic dream. Right there, she realized she was being kissed by the most desirable creature on Earth.

If she looked like a lost sheep for a moment, her attitude changed radically in a second. Her kiss became passionate and her hands started to roam everywhere on Rosie’s body.

Amy pushed Rosie and looked at her. The change in her body language made the guide smile and the horny vacationer grinned in reply.

When Rosie pushed down on Amy’s shoulders and moved her own bikini bottom to the side, her new mate’s smile just got wider. She looked at the bald cunt and knew exactly what she wanted to do with it. She gave Rosie’s twat a big lap and pulled back looking up teasingly at Rosie.

The guide looked down at her new protege, “You… little tease…” and with that, she pushed Amy’s head back between her legs.

She didn’t get any resistance from the kneeling girl who started to lick at her twat with a vengeance.

Rosie moaned her surprise, “Ouuhh… beginner but eager… I love that!”

Amy didn’t hear the comment. She was too focused on how good Rosie’s pussy tasted. She couldn’t believe how much it turned her on to lick that woman’s twat.

Put it on her previous blow job experience but Amy decided to start swallowing back and forth Rosie’s clit between her lips. The result was magical on Rosie’s arousal and the guide expressed her appreciation, “Holy fucking… You’re really good…”

That last comment, Amy heard and it made her so hot, she couldn’t help herself and started masturbating while licking Rosie’s pussy.

Soon, both women started to moan as a common climax was near. Amy was on her knees, thighs spread, with a hand wildly beating her clit and she moaned her arousal in Rosie’s twat with her tongue on her clit while, with her other hand, she fingerfucked Rosie’s slit.

Rosie started to shake as the climax became imminent. It hit her a moment later and she froze there while Amy moaned her own climax in Rosie’s twat.

There you had a woman whining between another woman’s legs while the latter didn’t move or breathe, eyes shut tight.

…and then, Rosie exhaled, “Ouuuuuffffff…”

Amy pulled back and looked up at Rosie with a tender knowing smile. Rosie helped her stand up.

Her face glistening with her mate’s juices, the young woman approached to obviously engage in a kiss but Rosie stopped her. Grabbing her hands, she put them back on her chest again, “There, honey… don’t you love caressing my big tits?”

Amy felt magnetically pulled to those big round globes. She couldn’t take her eyes from them. She tried to answer, “Yes but I’d also…”

—Shhhhhh… don’t talk, my dear. Just look at my big round tits while I do the talking…

Amy felt her mind getting back to that smooth intoxicating dazed state that she felt some moment ago. She was totally mesmerized by Rosie’s breasts and she welcomed the fog of arousal that was invading her mind making it becoming open and very pliable.

Seeing Amy’s face getting to that relaxed expression, Rosie smiled, “That’s it, honey! You have learned your lesson well tonight. You can’t resist caressing my big fake round tits or any other employee’s big fake round tits when we tell you to and when you do, you get into that smooth state you are in right now…”

Amy didn’t say a thing. Eyes dull but filled with lust, she looked at Rosie’s breasts.

—Now, Amy… I want you to go back to your room. Once there, I want you to watch TV. I want you to watch a specific channel, channel 222. Will you remember that?

Using a dreamy monotone, Amy replied, “Yess…. Get back to my room; watch TV channel 222…”

Rosie took a few steps back and grabbed her bikini top to put it back on.

Getting out of her dream, Amy blinked trying to understand what had just happened, “What...”

Rosie kissed the girl on the cheek and whispered in her ear, “You were great, darling.”

She then turned back and left. Amy decided it was time to get back to her room.

Once there, she decided to turn on the TV. Without really thinking about it, the girl switched channel to 222.

The channel displayed tall beautiful women with huge round breasts parading in black shiny kits on some trance music. Amy’s eyes got stuck on those beautiful women the moment she saw them.

She smiled as she thought of Rosie, “She sure knows my tastes…”

Thanks to the huge load of subliminals, Amy quickly got into a trance. A domme then looked at the camera and ordered, “Masturbate!” On auto-pilot, Amy started to play with herself.

The cameras went on to show the women’s chests. Amy couldn’t believe how much she found them beautiful but she sure could feel how much they turned her on.

Soon, she felt her first orgasm. It wouldn’t be the last as this went on for a while. Amy totally lost track of time or any reference to reality.

The subliminal messages that were rewriting Amy’s mind also made sure to stimulate her brain so that she couldn’t faint or fall asleep; only go on masturbating while watching that channel.

Unknown to her, Amy’s fascination and desire for those dommes on screen just got reinforced; that and the fact that she envied their big boobs and was totally mesmerized by them. Anybody else just felt inferior in her twisted psyche.

After an hour of that regimen, the video ended and with it, the subliminals. Her brain not being stimulated anymore and having cum for a zillionth time, a totally exhausted brainwashed Amy fell asleep in the following minute dreaming of big breasted dommes.

* * *

The sun was slowly disappearing behind the landscape but Lauren couldn’t care less. She was way too much in the thrill of watching her dumbass of husband jerking off; his eyes stuck on her tits while she played with them.

Of course, she loved playing with her huge tits but the stupid mesmerized look her husband had when she played with them in front of him was priceless. The fact that it was by far the best aphrodisiac just made the whole experience even sweeter.

Today though, she went smoothly while caressing her tits. She didn’t know why (It wasn’t that time of the month) but her tits felt heavy, hot and highly sensible.

Lauren was starting to get pretty aroused but she couldn’t care less for her husband. Their little game had been going on for a while now and Lauren decided it was time to end this. She started to play the horny girl, “Oh! God! Matt, when I play with my tits like that, I get so hot…”

The guy started to grunt. Lauren gave him the final push, “When you look at me while I play with my tits, your cock gets so hard… It turns me on so much to think that cock of yours is all hard and big because of my tits…”

That was more than Matt could take. The poor guy exploded, “hhhhhhhh…aaaaah!” his jism spurting a couple of feet before him.

Lauren’s smile got wider. She could feel that addictive rush of arousal hit her. It made her feel so alive, so good. “God! I can’t get enough of that feeling.” she thought. She could feel her juices flooding her panties. She was so hot for sex…

…but not with Matt. She comforted him like a mommy with his kid, “Thaaaat’s it, honey… That’s a good boy…”

She shifted gears. The plan was to get rid of him asap. The sooner she was done with him, the sooner she could leave to satisfy her craving for sex.

So, once the man had come down from his climax, she told him, “Now, I want you to clean up your mess…”

Matt didn’t even put his cock back in his pants and went to grab a bunch of tissues. Soon, there were no traces left of his jism. Lauren approached him, “Good! Now, I want you to go to bed. Cumming like you just did is very exhausting. You need to rest…”

The fatigue but mostly, the influence of Lauren on him made him fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

Lauren went to the bathroom to refresh her make-up and hair do. Seeing the way her tits filled her red halter dress turned her on even more. Noticing how each breast filled its strap to its limit, she would have sworn her breasts looked bigger than they looked when she tried the dress at the shop. She could clearly see her nipples and even her areolas pushing against the fabric.

A moment later, she was having a drink at the bar. She did her best to look friendly… sociable… sexy…

…ready to fuck.

She saw a man wearing a t-shirt and a pair of red shorts but what caught Lauren’s eyes was his hard on in his shorts. She stopped him, “Hi big boy! Looking for someone?”

She tried her best to push her tits and pull on her shoulders. Andy looked at her chest and smiled. He approached and put a smooth hand on her shoulder, “Besides you?”

Lauren was shaking. She was shaking like the first time she kissed her boyfriend but she was also shaking like a cocaine addict trying to get her blow. She smiled her most winning smile while she brought her hand on his thigh. She introduced herself, “I’m Lauren.”

Andy brought his hand through her hair going for her cheek, “I’m Andy.”

Nothing more was told. Lauren pulled Andy by the hand in a remote corner. Soon, they were in the backstore kissing and fondling each other.

Totally in need, Lauren quickly went for Andy’s shorts. She pulled them down while she went on her knees. She was welcomed by a hard cock. Smiling at Andy, she didn’t waste any time and started to suck on it.

She went on it with much gusto and after a while, feeling she had done a good job, she switched for a hand job and, looking up at Andy, she offered, “Ready to fuck me?”

Upon Andy’s nod, Lauren stood up. Smoothly, she pushed Andy to sit down on a chair that had been left there. Taking off her dress, she turned around and positioned herself for a reverse cow girl.

Her drenched pussy offered no resistance when she lowered herself of Andy’s hard cock. Lauren closed her eyes sighing a very pleased, “oooooh… yeeaaaah...”

Holding herself on the chair arms, she went up and down slowly marveling at the feeling of that nice cock all the way inside her. After a couple of moves, she felt Andy’s hands grabbing her hips. She quickly understood why as he took charge of the moves.

Soon, the man was pushing her up and down on his cock at full speed and Lauren marveled at the sensation of her big tits swinging. Between moans, she looked down at them. She loved the way they looked encased in her dress, so huge, so juicy…

She just loved them too much. Taking them out of their confinement, she started caressing them; pulling at her big nipples while she felt their weight jiggling up and down with Andy’s swings. It was so hot that Lauren was hit by a sudden and powerful orgasm right there. She didn’t say anything. She just stood there while her body froze being hit with the thunderous orgasm.

When she got got back to reality, she found that Andy hadn’t stopped; he was still lifting her up and down on his pole and although the sensation was still marvelous, she felt a bit guilty he’d been doing all the work. She got up, turned around before going down on her knees between his legs.

Right there, she swallowed his manhood.

Sucking it like it was the most delicious lollipop, she would stop from times to times to say dirty things like, “God! I love your cock…” “I want you to cum on my big tits…”

That kind of regimen had its effect on the man and soon, Lauren started to feel his cock pulsing. Taking it out of her mouth, she stood straight on her knees so that her tits were in front of Andy’s cock while she jerked it full speed.

A moment later, the satisfied woman smiled looking up at her mate while streams after streams of cum went on her tits with every jerk on his cock.

Still looking up with adoring eyes, she licked his cock clean, making sure to sweep it all over her face from times to times.

She finally left it to rest while she started to scoop the drops of cum that had landed on her big tits and bring them to her mouth thinking, “Can’t be any better!”

* * *

Hank and Liz were having a drink at a table when they were joined by Karina. After Hank made the usual presentations, the trio chatted about casual things. It was easy to see the couple were falling under the tall brunette’s spell.

Deciding she’d just found her next source of amusement and knowing she already had Hank under her thumb, Karina turned her attention on Liz. She complimented the woman on her bracelet… It wasn’t so much that she found it that beautiful; all she wanted was to make Liz extend her arm for a closer look…

A featherly caress on the arm; a soft touch on the shoulder; chairs soon got closer and skin contact became the norm as Liz quickly got totally seduced by Karina.

After some time of that regimen, the employee decided it was time to shift gears.

Using a comment here and an excuse there, she succeeded in getting Hank to approach his chair as she went on seducing Liz.

Pretty soon, Karina had her hand between Liz’ thigh as the vacationer was letting herself being masturbated by that strange seducing woman. The employee looked at Hank as her fingers did marvels on his wife’s clitoris, “Like the show, Hank?”

The hard on in his pant was better than any verbal answer. The man was so turned on by the situation; he wanted so much for it to go on. He nodded stupidly.

Karina brought her attention back to Liz. The woman was now looking at her, her eyes filled with lust. She was aroused beyond any reasonable restraint. Karina smiled and winked at Hank. She then approached Liz and started to kiss her.

After a couple of minutes of making out, Karina, still playing with Liz’ clit, looked at Hank and offered, “You think you could manage two girls in your bed, big boy?”

It didn’t take long before they got in the couple’s room. Once there, Karina took down the top of her dress.

Hank and Liz’ eyes stuck on her tits right away. Mesmerized by those huge globes, their eyes quickly took a glassy look.

—You seem to find my big titties beautiful, don’t you?

Seeing both of them nodding slowly without looking elsewhere, Karina went on.

—My big tits are so beautiful that you can’t look away…

—My big tits are so mesmerizing that you can’t look away or hear anything else than me…

—The thing you desire the most is to caress and kiss my big tits. Hank, come here and caress that tit. Liz, take that one…

The husband and wife started to each caress one of Karina’s tits. Although they started slowly much like automatons, they quickly reached a sexy mood. The effect was of course pleasant for Karina but the way the couple looked at her chest made it obvious they were getting their fair share of arousal.

—That’s it… caress my tits… You love caressing my tits… Caressing my tits turns you on… If you were aroused before, now, you are getting hornier and hornier…

The hazy lovers’ breathing quickly became more pronounced. They were totally into what she was saying and they were obviously getting very horny.

—What you want the most right now is to please me and do as I say so that you may have sex with me. There’s nothing that you desire more right now than to please me and seduce me. Hank, you are so horny for me. Your cock is so hard and you feel so docile towards me. You want to do anything that I ask. I want you to stop caressing my tits….

Hank complied. Karina also made Liz stop.

—I want you to undress and go sit on that chair there.

Hank did as ordered and a moment later, he was stark naked, his shaft hard, and siting on the chair. The fact that Hank wasn’t caressing her tits made him slowly stop being enthralled by Karina but he was still aroused and totally docile towards her.

—Good boy! Now, I want you to stay hard but don’t touch yourself. You can’t touch yourself or cum unless I tell you to…

Karina then turned back to Liz. The woman was still looking intensely at her tits. Karina took her face and started to kiss her. As enthralled as she was, Liz abandoned herself to the moment like she was kissing her first love and soon, both were making out.

It wasn’t long before Liz got on her knees and started licking Karina’s twat with all the devotion she could muster.

From times to times, Karina looked at Hank, “Seeing two women that you desire making out must turn you on so much, Hank… You must be so horny right now…”

At one time, Hank couldn’t repress a grunt. Karina smiled at that.

Eventually, Liz succeeded in her job and gave Karina a good cum.

Coming down from her high, the mistress ordered her slave to give her man a blow job. Her instructions were clear, “Give him the best blow job you can while you masturbate but neither of you can cum…”

Karina sat down on the bed and looked at the couple. It was such an indecent show: Liz gave Hank the sloppiest blow job she could and masturbated franticly. When she realized that Hank or herself was about to cum, she stopped the stimulation.

The high and low brought both of them to a level of frustration that short-circuited most of their rational thoughts.

Karina approached them; her top down. She quickly brought them back to that mesmerizing experience of worshipping her tits.

Once she was sure they were back to a suggestible state, she pushed their programming further.

—You both need sex… and plenty of it…

—You love to experiment and you are open to new experiences…

Karina thought about it and added, “…but you do it with consenting adults…” (as a safeguard).

—Any tall female employee here at the resort or from PerAdvertizing dressed in black with big tits much like mines turn you on. You are totally mesmerized by their big tits. When they show their big tits to you, you get back to that nice docile suggestible state you are in right now…

—For the rest of your stay, you will come regularly to the spa to get a massage. You will love the treatment you get every time you get there.

—Right now, you are totally under my control and you will stay that way until I put my top back on my tits but when I do, you will still be docile towards me and do as I say but you will also be totally horny, almost out of control, ready to try anything…

—Trying new things, you will experience very powerful and satisfying orgasms….

Karina concluded, “Liz, a new thing you wanna try is anal sex…” before getting the couple to end caressing her tits and put her top back on.

As Hank and Liz got back to reality, the programming quickly took its toll on their mind.

Karina smiled as she took a step back and looked at Hank and Liz. Their faces usually sophisticated were turning freakishly nasty.

Karina intervened, “Hank, why don’t you fuck Liz? I’m sure she needs it. Don’t you, Liz?”

Liz looked back at Karina with knowing eyes. Her smile was dirty. She got on all four on the bed and looked at her husband, “Fuck me, Hank… Fuck me like the bitch in heat I am…”

Hank didn’t need a second invitation. As he got behind his wife, she looked at him, “Fuck me in the ass… I need your cock in my ass…”

Hank froze there for a moment. Karina got beside him. She started to jerk him off with one hand while she took some of Liz’ juices to lubricate her anus. The woman pushed back in pleasure against the intruding finger.

Karina whispered in his ear, “You heard her, Hank. She wants you to fuck her in the ass. You need to cum so much, Hank… Look at her asshole. You know you’re gonna love fucking her ass…”

Karina took a step back leaving his cock alone. As he looked at his wife’s ass, Hank grinned. He brought his hard cock towards his wife’s rosebud and started to push. It took a couple of thrusts but it soon got in.

A minute later, Hank was buttfucking his wife and both seemed enchanted.

Karina bent near Liz and asked her if she loved it. Taking the delirious moaning of the woman as an agreement, Karina looked at Liz and Hank and said…

—You may cum!

Both lovers started to grunt and moan as their brains were totally consumed in the much desired release they were experiencing.

Karina congratulated the couple as they were getting back down from their mutual orgasm. She told them she had to leave but they should go on fucking all night long if they felt like it.

As she took hold of the doorknob, she turned back to suggest they should try pegging for a change.

Seeing their quizzical faces, she left but not before adding, “Just check on Internet…”